Jewish Rabbi
08-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Discus.

Mr_Tomahawk
08-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Tyler Bray.

FloridaMan88
08-24-2013, 09:07 PM
He's an upgrade over Quinn, Palko, and Croyle.

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 09:07 PM
The title of the thread says it all....

**** you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Chase, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every season, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.

JoeyChuckles
08-24-2013, 09:08 PM
Is this the Rep thread?

gblowfish
Maybe next year we can get him Danerio Alexander and Jeremy Maclin if they're healthy. Then we'll be great, as long as we don't have to play Oklahoma.

MotherfuckerJones

**** you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Chase, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every season, and you continue to bash him...

Quit trolling LMAO

Ace Gunner
helluva RB

thiggy II

FloridaMan88
08-24-2013, 09:10 PM
Chase Daniel and Alex Smith= the Chiefs two leading rushers tonight.

RealSNR

Good times. Good times.

Hammock Parties
Quit trolling LMAO

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=44219

Start Croyle

Why do ignorant fans continue to bash Croyle? He was a team player who gave everything he had to the Chiefs, and his career was sabotaged by a Patriots fraternity coach and GM pushing their Cassel agenda! Croyle was intended to be the QBOTF of the Chiefs, but with Trent Green's unfortunate injury, Croyle was unfairly thrust into some bad circumstances made worse by his own injury problems. None of it was his fault, and I sincerely believe if the pendulum had swung just a little differently, Brodie Croyle would still be the starting QB of the Chiefs today!

-King-
Today might make SDH pick up the pipe and needle again.

FringeNC
08-24-2013, 09:15 PM

And Cassel.

Psyko Tek
08-24-2013, 09:16 PM

add cassel and huard
and I didn't even see him play

quittripping
08-24-2013, 09:18 PM

trash like cassel. Only 1 starter here, ALEX SMITH LMAOLMAOLMAO

AussieChiefsFan
08-24-2013, 09:19 PM
Much better than he played in weeks one and two.

TRR
08-24-2013, 09:19 PM

Funny you remember the post word for word as that thread was directed at idiots like you who threw Trent Green under the bus after his first season in KC.

You never fail to show your ass.

Mr. Laz
08-24-2013, 09:20 PM
He did a good job of running for his life.

our backup Oline is complete trash ... they couldn't even protect him for 2 seconds.

depressing that the backup Oline consisted of Schwartz,Stephenson and Kush

you would think they would be better than that

RB's are crap at picking up the blitz too

Anyong Bluth
08-24-2013, 09:22 PM
Okay, your wish is my command. Daniel remains on the " Doubt " list.

RealSNR

our backup Oline is complete trash ... they couldn't even protect him for 2 seconds.

depressing that the backup Oline consisted up Schwartz,Stephenson and Kush

Yeah, but our guards in the game on that 1-2-3 sack drive were Draheim and Durand. That says it all.

-King-
This preseason, Chase is 26/40 for 245 yards and a TD.

Not too shabby.

O.city
I thought Stephenson was good up until the last two drives.

-King-
08-24-2013, 09:23 PM

depressing that the backup Oline consisted up Schwartz,Stephenson and Kush

Stephenson and Kush did their job. Schwartz was terrible and the interior didn't suffer until Reynolds was in at center.

RealSNR
08-24-2013, 09:25 PM
Funny you remember the post word for word as that thread was directed at idiots like you who threw Trent Green under the bus after his first season in KC.

Oh give me a fucking break. Trent Green was terrible that first season. EVERYBODY bashed him at one point or another because he deserved it.

The thread was the most boisterous much-ado-about-nothing piece of shit when the guy first made it. Read the link that Clay posted. People thought it was a joke. It's one of the most famous memes in Chiefs Planet history.

The fact that you take any of it seriously is comical. Lighten up, man.

Eleazar
08-24-2013, 09:26 PM
I think Daniel is better than the guy who QBed this team for the last four years. Not that the bar is high or anything.

Mr. Laz
08-24-2013, 09:28 PM
Stephenson and Kush did their job. Schwartz was terrible and the interior didn't suffer until Reynolds was in at center.

i saw Stephenson whiff more than once

guy named Draheim or something was getting abused

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 09:29 PM

I wasn't posting here in 2001.

okcchief
08-24-2013, 09:35 PM

LMAO

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 09:37 PM
Tyler Bray.

FORWARD

okcchief
08-24-2013, 09:37 PM

depressing that the backup Oline consisted of Schwartz,Stephenson and Kush

Our offensive line depth is concerning.

O.city
08-24-2013, 09:39 PM
Our offensive line depth is concerning.

Sort of, but a lot of the guys there were 3/4 stringers

Stephenson is a really good swing tackle and Schwartz is a good bu guard, who may start.

GESteve
08-24-2013, 09:39 PM
I wasn't posting here in 2001.

That was a good year LMAO

Chiefless
08-24-2013, 09:40 PM
Why do ignorant fans continue to bash Croyle? He was a team player who gave everything he had to the Chiefs, and his career was sabotaged by a Patriots fraternity coach and GM pushing their Cassel agenda! Croyle was intended to be the QBOTF of the Chiefs, but with Trent Green's unfortunate injury, Croyle was unfairly thrust into some bad circumstances made worse by his own injury problems. None of it was his fault, and I sincerely believe if the pendulum had swung just a little differently, Brodie Croyle would still be the starting QB of the Chiefs today!

Pass the dutchie..

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 09:42 PM
This preseason, Chase is 26/40 for 245 yards and a TD.

Not too shabby.

He definitely had a few chucks that dropped like a stone after 15 yards ala Palko, but those numbers are atleast respectable.

He might end up being an ok backup, but the jury is still out imo.

AlexSmithDynasty
08-24-2013, 09:46 PM
Tyler Bray.

Ah yes, a prospect so good that he can't even get snaps in a preseason game that goes into overtime.

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 09:50 PM
That was a good year LMAO

I hadn't even assumed my final form in 2002.

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 09:52 PM

Kelly, baby... look at me, no don't gimme those pouty lips, just look at me baby...

WE ALL wanted this to work, the arm was there, the boyish charm, the fall mornings in the deer stand, don't you remember baby? I do.

Maybe God just didn't want it, he had other plans for us... killer QB's overcome their circumstances baby, stop no, look at me, please be here with me darling.

We cant say we never tried, c'mon baby dry your eyes...

notorious
08-24-2013, 09:52 PM
The Tyler Thigpen offense has burst.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-24-2013, 09:58 PM
Sunshine/Dogs Ass etc.

BWillie
08-24-2013, 10:24 PM
Discus.

I will keep doubting that stupid scrub. It's preseason. Not a game, Not a game. PRESEASON

Sure-Oz
08-24-2013, 11:00 PM
Give credit he got the W, dude needs to learn to throw away the ball though

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-24-2013, 11:05 PM
I will keep doubting that stupid scrub. It's preseason. Not a game, Not a game. PRESEASON

Now, now; how DARE YOU knock the Preseason God of our day!

-King-
08-25-2013, 12:11 AM
Now, now; how DARE YOU knock the Preseason God of our day!

Geno throws 3 picks and has unforced safeties in preseason LMAO

Imon Yourside
08-25-2013, 01:29 AM
Reesing would be better.

Discuss Thrower
08-25-2013, 02:58 AM
Discus.

You rang?

whoman69
08-25-2013, 07:46 AM
Done and done

OrtonsPiercedTaint
08-25-2013, 08:41 AM
ChaseD aniels

Cannibal
08-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Daniel did nice job escaping pressure and I was impressed with his touch passing.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-25-2013, 08:57 AM
Geno throws 3 picks and has unforced safeties in preseason LMAO

Geno is a rookie. Do I really need to say more?

-King-
08-25-2013, 08:58 AM
Geno is a rookie. Do I really need to say more?

No other rookie has thrown 3 picks and had a safety in the same game. Especially not one battling for a starting spot.
Posted via Mobile Device

TribalElder
08-25-2013, 09:03 AM
I just saw some of that jets vs giants game. He didn't look all that bad, made a few passes but had some cassel-esque overthrows.

The safety thing is just lulz

9er guy
08-25-2013, 09:45 AM
I sincerely believe if the pendulum had swung just a little differently, Brodie Croyle would still be the starting QB of the Chiefs today!

http://cdn.arwrath.com/1/104587.gif

BlackHelicopters
08-25-2013, 09:49 AM
Maybe next year we can get him Danerio Alexander and Jeremy Maclin if they're healthy. Then we'll be great, as long as we don't have to play Oklahoma.

Troll

TribalElder
08-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Ok, after watching that jets vs giants game Simms is the best QB the jets have

headsnap
08-25-2013, 10:26 AM
...I sincerely believe if the pendulum had swung just a little differently, Brodie Croyle would still be the starting QB of the Chiefs today!

unfortunately it hit him and Croyle shattered on impact...

Titty Meat
08-25-2013, 11:11 AM
M I Z

Tiger's Fan
08-25-2013, 11:36 AM
This team will win a few games with AS, but as soon as he gets hurt (he will) we're done. A booger daniels led team couldn't beat the faiders, or the jagoffs. The guy just craps his little pants endlessly. I've seen 20+ teams out there with better backup plans. Even better 3rd stringers. The aints finally got a clue with this guy. We got bent over.

BlackHelicopters
08-25-2013, 11:40 AM
Mindless debate is mindless

-King-
08-25-2013, 11:53 AM
This team will win a few games with AS, but as soon as he gets hurt (he will) we're done. A booger daniels led team couldn't beat the faiders, or the jagoffs. The guy just craps his little pants endlessly. I've seen 20+ teams out there with better backup plans. Even better 3rd stringers. The aints finally got a clue with this guy. We got bent over.
LMAO Right.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-25-2013, 11:57 AM

Everyone knew going in that Dainelsssssssss was the preseason Golden God of our lives. This is nothing unexpected.

Preseason: It's His Thing.

Jewish Rabbi
08-25-2013, 12:20 PM

Regardless of how well he may or may not do if forced into action, this post from a guy with a Beaker avatar is just laughable.

milkman
08-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Regardless of how well he may or may not do if forced into action, this post from a guy with a Beaker avatar is just laughable.

I don't give a rat's ass about either college team, and pretty strongly question bringing in Daniel, but his bi-ass(sic) is pretty obvious.

Tiger's Fan
08-25-2013, 01:50 PM

I'm not advocating for Todd Reesing to be brought in as the backup either numbnuts.

And to me, they're one in the same.

But you keep painting that turd if it makes you feel more secure in life.

-King-
08-25-2013, 01:59 PM
I'm not advocating for Todd Reesing to be brought in as the backup either numbnuts.

You mean the Todd Reesing that was cut from the Saskatchewan Roughriders in 2010? LMAO

quittripping
08-25-2013, 02:02 PM
Chase Daniels will never be a starter lol

Titty Meat
08-25-2013, 02:03 PM

Idiot

Jewish Rabbi
08-25-2013, 02:06 PM

This was clearly a serious thread.