PDA

View Full Version : KU NDSU kicks KS a##

bevischief
08-31-2013, 05:07 AM
http://college-football.si.com/2013/08/31/north-dakota-state-shocks-kansas-state-for-what-should-be-the-biggest-upset-of-week-1/

Red Dawg
08-31-2013, 06:07 AM
It was great. Haha

stonedstooge
08-31-2013, 06:11 AM
My old man would be proud of his alma mater. GO BISONS!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
08-31-2013, 06:29 AM
I like their wrestling team. Roger Kish is a beast.

Eleazar
08-31-2013, 06:51 AM
I like how this thread has a KU icon.

J Diddy
08-31-2013, 06:51 AM
My old man would be proud of his alma mater. GO BISONS!

I don't think that you say go bisons. Bison is its plural form, too.

Bugeater
08-31-2013, 06:57 AM
That worthless fucking POS couldn't stop KSU to save his life in 2002. Fuck him.

Lzen
08-31-2013, 07:31 AM
I like how this thread has a KU icon.

That team beat KU in 2010. And I'm sure there were plenty of KSU fans giving us crap about that. That was under the Herm Edwards of college football, though. Not sure how this happens to a BS coached team. Lol.

LiveSteam
08-31-2013, 07:41 AM
Lol

Bambi
08-31-2013, 08:05 AM
NDSU is 7-3 vs 1A opponents since moving up from Division 2?

wow

rockymtnchief
08-31-2013, 08:10 AM
They're a better team than most think. Back-to-back National champs and ranked #1 in the FCS right now. Plus, they've won their last 4 games against FBS schools.

Prison Bitch
08-31-2013, 09:28 AM
They would beat Mizzou. Zero doubt

tomahawk kid
08-31-2013, 09:33 AM
I harbor no ill will against KSU - but I hope Keitzman jumped off his fucking roof.

Braincase
08-31-2013, 09:42 AM
It's less about how you start, more about how you finish. I think KSU will bounce back with a fury.

notorious
08-31-2013, 09:51 AM
It's less about how you start, more about how you finish. I think KSU will bounce back with a fury.

I am seeing a Ron Prince like season.

RealSNR
08-31-2013, 09:51 AM
NDSU should never be taken lightly. I don't care who you are.

tredadda
08-31-2013, 09:52 AM

No sport is that more true in than CFB.

Saul Good
08-31-2013, 10:03 AM

Kansas fan in a thread about Kansas State and North Dakota State...talking about Mizzou.

Prison Bitch
08-31-2013, 10:07 AM
Kansas fan in a thread about Kansas State and North Dakota State...making fun of Mizzou.

FYP

ChiefaRoo
08-31-2013, 10:13 AM
On a related note Charlie Weiss found and ate a three year old bundt cake he found under a bunch of old gym clothes marked property of Mark Mangino.

Bowser
08-31-2013, 10:17 AM
FYP

Get back to us when your football team wins a game. And spring games don't count.

Braincase
08-31-2013, 10:54 AM
On a related note Charlie Weiss found and ate a three year old bundt cake he found under a bunch of old gym clothes marked property of Mark Mangino.

A fat joke! Ha! Damn... those just never get old, do they?

Bambi
08-31-2013, 11:23 AM
Get back to us when your football team wins a game. And spring games don't count.

We get our own Dakota this weekend.

Bambi
08-31-2013, 11:24 AM
A fat joke! Ha! Damn... those just never get old, do they?

Andy Reid says hi.

NWTF
08-31-2013, 11:24 AM

Not to anything relevant.

KS missed their once in a lifetime opportunity last year with the conference big dogs sucking, and a grossly overrated Notre Dame team going undefeated and getting a nod in the championship game. KS could have, and probably would have beaten Notre Dame. The real championship game was played back when Alabama beat Georgia in the SEC championship game. Oregon also would have made for a much better game vs Alabama then Notre Dame ever could dream of giving them.

For all those that want a playoff and I do too, a playoff would weed out the Notre Dames and K States easier then the setup now. A playoff will end with an Alabama Georgia or Alabama Oregon matchup.

Its easier for the "little engines that could" to have that one shot opportunity to win it all then going through a gauntlet to get there. The big dogs have a better chance to get through the gauntlet of other big dogs.

As of right now, all the playoff will do is give more SEC teams a shot to win it all.

Mr. Laz
08-31-2013, 12:14 PM
i'm not sure KU should be talking shit about football, at least not yet.

ArrowheadHawk
08-31-2013, 12:15 PM
Whats with the thread icon? Thats so '10.

Rausch
08-31-2013, 12:17 PM
i'm not sure KU should be talking shit about football, at least not yet.

Not ever.

ArrowheadHawk
08-31-2013, 12:23 PM
Not ever.

http://www.kuconnection.org/archive/2011/03/images/orangebowl.jpg

Eleazar
08-31-2013, 01:22 PM
Kansas fan in a thread about Kansas State and North Dakota State...talking about Mizzou.

And pretty soon he'll post something about how you're obsessed with KU.

Eleazar
08-31-2013, 01:24 PM
Whats with the thread icon? Thats so '10.

No kidding, they haven't had a tradition since that one Oct-Nov-Dec when they had a tradition.

BWillie
08-31-2013, 01:27 PM
NDSU would beat KU by 3 touchdowns

Prison Bitch
08-31-2013, 01:32 PM
And pretty soon he'll post something about how you're obsessed with KU.

All Mizzou fans are, they're jealous they've wasted 120 years rooting for a team that has accomplished nothing.

Eleazar
08-31-2013, 02:40 PM
All Mizzou fans are, they're jealous they've wasted 120 years rooting for a team that has accomplished nothing.

You're the one who brought us up after your fans were showing their ass in a K-State thread.

Bambi
08-31-2013, 03:12 PM

No they beat KU by 3 points.

WilliamTheIrish
08-31-2013, 03:18 PM
You're the one who brought us up after your fans were showing their ass in a K-State thread.

I'm surprised bevis remembered KSU and the Big XII. Although the last football game played between the two teams was pretty unforgettable.

Red Dawg
08-31-2013, 03:35 PM

The fuck the would. Eat my ass douche bag.

Red Dawg
08-31-2013, 03:36 PM

This would probably happen.

GloryDayz
08-31-2013, 04:25 PM
I've been to a couple of their games, and it was awesome. From the tailgate outside of the FargoDome (yeah, they know what they're going), to the games, they were awesome. and the people are as cool as you'll find anywhere. I wish them all the success in the world! And a pretty awesome campus too.

Chiefspants
08-31-2013, 04:29 PM
No they beat KU by 3 points.

Lawl. With an entirely different roster.

BurtGummer44Magnum
08-31-2013, 04:31 PM
They kept trying to run the new QB Waters like he was Klein, but the kid can actually throw the ball pretty good. Makes me wonder about the KSU game day brain trust; especially down there near the red zone.

Bugeater
08-31-2013, 04:40 PM
http://www.kuconnection.org/archive/2011/03/images/orangebowl.jpg
How many more years are you guys going to milk that one win?

Prison Bitch
08-31-2013, 04:49 PM
How many more years are you guys going to milk that one win?

Probably until any other regional team gets one of their own to milk.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-31-2013, 06:12 PM
Was a wood chipper involved?

Bowser
08-31-2013, 06:44 PM
Probably until any other regional team gets one of their own to milk.

Tell us about the time you almost got feel the Homecoming Queen's titties! Ah, the good old days!

Pitt Gorilla
08-31-2013, 11:44 PM
They would beat Mizzou. Zero doubtROFL

bevischief
09-02-2013, 06:57 AM
I've been to a couple of their games, and it was awesome. From the tailgate outside of the FargoDome (yeah, they know what they're going), to the games, they were awesome. and the people are as cool as you'll find anywhere. I wish them all the success in the world! And a pretty awesome campus too.

My bar is right across the street from there.

bevischief
09-02-2013, 07:08 AM
Was a wood chipper involved?

There is one outside the chamber of Commerce it might be painted purple now...

Saulbadguy
09-02-2013, 07:15 AM
where the hell is snr

Mr_Tomahawk
09-02-2013, 07:19 AM
http://Instagram.com/p/dujkgAp02U/

Saulbadguy
09-02-2013, 07:29 AM
http://Instagram.com/p/dujkgAp02U/

titletown, tho

GloryDayz
09-02-2013, 07:41 AM
My bar is right across the street from there.

Across the street from the FargoDome? I usually stayed at the Radisson, so my main bars were the HoDo, Dempsey's, and Old Broadway.

Saul Good
09-02-2013, 07:44 AM
ROFL

Mizzou doesn't do well in bitch's theoretical world of make believe. We're about 0-200 against teams that we didn't play. Fortunately, we are 1-0 against the team we actually played...which is nice.

GloryDayz
09-02-2013, 08:16 AM
Mizzou doesn't do well in bitch's theoretical world of make believe. We're about 0-200 against teams that we didn't play. Fortunately, we are 1-0 against the team we actually played...which is nice.

We are 1-0... Not that many in KC saw it, we were relegated to watching almost any other team but ours. I guess the good news is we heard about it.

We're still black and yellow, right?

RealSNR
09-02-2013, 09:22 AM
Mizzou fans saying they wouldn't lose to NDSU aren't giving that team enough credit.

That's exactly what KU and KSU did, and look what happened to them.

NDSU is a pretty damn good football team, and big conference schools that schedule them do so at their own risk.

Bowser
09-02-2013, 09:25 AM
Mizzou fans saying they wouldn't lose to NDSU aren't giving that team enough credit.

NDSU is a pretty damn good football team, and big conference schools that schedule them do so at their own risk.

It's not so much the Mizzou fans brushing off NDSU, it's the Kansas fans informing us how there would be no way Mizzou could win.

But that's nothing new for Wickedbambi and The Gimp.

Bambi
09-02-2013, 09:30 AM
It's not so much the Mizzou fans brushing off NDSU, it's the Kansas fans informing us how there would be no way Mizzou could win.

But that's nothing new for Wickedbambi and The Gimp.

When did I mention missouri?

Bowser
09-02-2013, 09:35 AM
When did I mention missouri?

Well hell, surprisingly not in this thread. So apologies for throwing you in with Gimp.

But give it time. You'll find a way to take a stab at Mizzou in some other thread, if not here.

ChiefaRoo
09-02-2013, 10:41 AM

Forget KSU or KU losing a Football game to a Missouri Valley school the truly epic and awesome mentally devastating future reality will be KU losing to Wichita State in the NCAA tourney. The glorious taste of their "Percy from Green mile" tears will be delicious. It will happen KU fan. Oh yes it will

Prison Bitch
09-02-2013, 10:45 AM

Missouri idiots (redundant?) think they are better than KSU is. Of course, this has been the case probably zero times in the 20 years of Snyder but never fear, t must be true.

MU thinks they're a football school. The past 120 years of evidence to the contrary means nothing, neither does the first year ass raping in the SEC. Sleeping giant!

Bowser
09-02-2013, 10:47 AM
Missouri idiots (redundant?) think they are better than KSU is. Of course, this has been the case probably zero times in the 20 years of Snyder but never fear, t must be true.

MU thinks they're a football school. The past 120 years of evidence to the contrary means nothing, neither does the first year ass raping in the SEC. Sleeping giant!

U mad? U sound mad.

Prison Bitch
09-02-2013, 10:50 AM
U mad? U sound mad.

You guys are the biggest clown act in college sports (well Iowa State and the miss schools are probably as bad), why would that make anyone mad? Laughter is a good thing

Bowser
09-02-2013, 10:55 AM
You guys are the biggest clown act in college sports (well Iowa State and the miss schools are probably as bad), why would that make anyone mad? Laughter is a good thing

Seriously, with what KU has rolled out on the field the last few years, you should feel lucky that the Big XII keeps inviting you back to play football.

You're priceless, really. And you just can't stop us.

Saulbadguy
09-02-2013, 10:56 AM

They are very well coached. Agree.

Side note, Fargo is what, 9 hours away? They brought TONS of fans. More fans than KU or MU has ever brought to Manhattan, even when they were good at football for those 2 or 3 years.

Bambi
09-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Well hell, surprisingly not in this thread. So apologies for throwing you in with Gimp.

But give it time. You'll find a way to take a stab at Mizzou in some other thread, if not here.

Well then...

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/ciBNG4GVW7/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Prison Bitch
09-02-2013, 11:38 AM
Seriously, with what KU has rolled out on the field the last few years, you should feel lucky that the Big XII keeps inviting you back to play football.

You're priceless, really. And you just can't stop us.

On the other hand, the SEC schools will love inviting you back year, after year, after year, after.....

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Mitt-Romney-Laughing.gif

Bowser
09-02-2013, 11:56 AM
On the other hand, the SEC schools will love inviting you back year, after year, after year, after.....

Using this logic, Kansas would have been a shoe-in for the SEC, if they really just wanted someone to push around, no?

Rams Fan
09-02-2013, 12:01 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DRMBxnxWiNQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROYC75
09-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Forget KSU or KU losing a Football game to a Missouri Valley school the truly epic and awesome mentally devastating future reality will be KU losing to Wichita State in the NCAA tourney. The glorious taste of their "Percy from Green mile" tears will be delicious. It will happen KU fan. Oh yes it will

1981, time for a new dream.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Beaker footballers running smack ROFL are you fucking serious

Saul Good
09-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Beaker footballers running smack ROFL are you fucking serious

They didn't lose in week 1. That's a big deal. They were 3.5 point dogs against the Bye.

Prison Bitch
09-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Using this logic, Kansas would have been a shoe-in for the SEC, if they really just wanted someone to push around, no?

Well they keep Kentucky around so there must be something to the theory.

Saul Good
09-02-2013, 06:12 PM

Kentucky is better than Kansas at basketball and football.

Prison Bitch
09-02-2013, 06:46 PM

Lol

GloryDayz
09-02-2013, 06:57 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8l1-X7IZLtM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saul Good
09-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Lol

Which part can you possibly dispute? They're obviously superior in basketball with 8 titles to 3 for Kansas. They've also played in and won more bowls.

Bambi
09-02-2013, 07:36 PM
I love these threads. It's Saul good vs Kansas. He's a fan of all the other teams as long as it's against KU. (Alabama, Kentucky, UCLA, KSU, ISU, etc etc...)

Bambi
09-02-2013, 07:37 PM

SEC basketball sucks. At least that's what Mike Slive tells me.

Prison Bitch
09-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Which part can you possibly dispute? They're obviously superior in basketball with 8 titles to 3 for Kansas. They've also played in and won more bowls.

That's fair but you'll have to accept that Oklahoma State is superior to Mizzou based on te same logic, they have more bowl wins.

ChiefaRoo
09-02-2013, 10:55 PM
1981, time for a new dream.

You're lucky it didn't happen last season.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-03-2013, 09:29 AM
Then the midgets

Predarat
09-03-2013, 09:53 AM
#EMAU #CHOKE

RealSNR
09-03-2013, 10:13 AM
I love these threads. It's Saul good vs Kansas. He's a fan of all the other teams as long as it's against KU. (Alabama, Kentucky, UCLA, KSU, ISU, etc etc...)

Apparently not NDSU, though...

GoHuge
09-03-2013, 11:03 AM
All I know is if we can't get an FCS team (they are the best one, but I don't care) off the field over an 8 minute period and let them go 5 for 5 on third down conversions as they slowly walk down the field to score the game winning TD with less than a minute left on the clock we're in for some serious trouble come conference time. I know that replacing 9 starters on defense is tough, but It's not like we ran out 9 damn freshman. On offense I still have no idea what the game plan was. Jake Waters looks to be a pretty good pocket passing QB, but he's not 6'5 and 230 lbs like CK was and trying run him like he is was pretty stupid. That team and the way they played looked like a typical Ron Prince team. I've never seen a Bill Snyder coached team execute so poorly. The offensive line has all the "studs" back that were supposed to be the best line in Big XII, but they looked like first timers. The running game was non-existentent. Of course you must credit NDSU, but this line and the K-State running game imposed their will on everyone in the Big XII last year when they knew it was coming. Snyder needs to figure out what this team's strengths are and sprinkle his Snyder magic on it......and quickly!

mikeyis4dcats.
09-03-2013, 11:07 AM
All I know is if we can't get an FCS team (they are the best one, but I don't care) off the field over an 8 minute period and let them go 5 for 5 on third down conversions as they slowly walk down the field to score the game winning TD with less than a minute left on the clock we're in for some serious trouble come conference time. I know that replacing 9 starters on defense is tough, but It's not like we ran out 9 damn freshman. On offense I still have no idea what the game plan was. Jake Waters looks to be a pretty good pocket passing QB, but he's not 6'5 and 230 lbs like CK was and trying run him like he is was pretty stupid. That team and the way they played looked like a typical Ron Prince team. I've never seen a Bill Snyder coached team execute so poorly. The offensive line has all the "studs" back that were supposed to be the best line in Big XII, but they looked like first timers. The running game was non-existentent. Of course you must credit NDSU, but this line and the K-State running game imposed their will on everyone in the Big XII last year when they knew it was coming. Snyder needs to figure out what this team's strengths are and sprinkle his Snyder magic on it......and quickly!

fully agree. and I still get pissed off every time we get the ball back with about 2 minutes to go in the half, and Bill is content to kneel it out or run it 3 times and punt. :banghead:

Frosty
09-03-2013, 11:24 AM

At least your team wasn't ranked when it lost to an FCS team this weekend. :facepalm:

Prison Bitch
09-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Hopefully any K-S-U fan who mocked Kansas for losing to NDSU will step forward and admit doing so.

Pitt Gorilla
09-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Hopefully any K-S-U fan who mocked Kansas for losing to NDSU will step forward and admit doing so.Why? Bohl called K-State the biggest win for his program, or something similar. He said this about KU:

"I think the environment that we're going to play in Cedar Falls is going to be much more of a hostile environment than Memorial Stadium in Kansas," he said on the Missouri Valley coaches teleconference. "That was pretty docile. And the type of team that we're going to be playing is going to be a much more physical, aggressive football team than KU. And quite frankly I think we're going to be playing a better opponent. I know one school is in the Big 12 and the other one is in the Missouri Valley. I think that gives an indication on how we see Missouri Valley play and the respect we give Northern Iowa."

Prison Bitch
09-03-2013, 12:48 PM
You just made the opposite point you're trying to make.

mikeyis4dcats.
09-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Hopefully any K-S-U fan who mocked Kansas for losing to NDSU will step forward and admit doing so.

I did, and it was more than appropriate. NDSU of 2013 is much improved over 2010.

And I will readily admit NDSU outplayed us, and especially were outcoached. I have no idea what Bill Snyder was thinking through 52% of the game Friday.

Prison Bitch
09-03-2013, 12:56 PM
I did, and it was more than appropriate. NDSU of 2013 is much improved over 2010..

Pure gold. This is exactly the kind of rationalizing I was expecting to hear from you.

mikeyis4dcats.
09-03-2013, 01:03 PM
Pure gold. This is exactly the kind of rationalizing I was expecting to hear from you.

you don't think teams change year to year? Losing to KU in any about year but 2008 would be inexcusable to most.

Is Mizzou losing to KU in 2008 as laughable as it would have been last year?

NDSU would rip your ass in 2 had you played this year.

mikeyis4dcats.
09-03-2013, 01:06 PM
nobody was talking about NDSU being a legit football power in 2010.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/dennis-dodd/23450521/power-poll-ohio-state-on-top-but-fcs-gaining-ground

In 2010, NDSU had a final Sagarin rating of 94.

In 2012, NDSU was up to #35.

Pitt Gorilla
09-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Northern Iowa has to play NDSU and McNeese State on back to back weekends. Should be interesting.

Braincase
09-04-2013, 06:41 PM

Yeah, but in Quidditch and Womens Track, they're our bitch.

Bambi
09-04-2013, 06:44 PM
you don't think teams change year to year? Losing to KU in any about year but 2008 would be inexcusable to most.

Is Mizzou losing to KU in 2008 as laughable as it would have been last year?

NDSU would rip your ass in 2 had you played this year.

You guys have sure had a lot of "inexcusable" years then.

I feel for you. I know what losing to a 1-AA does to your program. ugh, good luck with that.

Eleazar
09-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Beaker footballers running smack ROFL are you ****ing serious

It seems 80% of Prison Bitch and Bambi's posts are about Missouri, but of course it's Missourians who are obsessed with them.

Bambi
09-04-2013, 06:47 PM
It seems 80% of Prison Bitch and Bambi's posts are about Missouri, but of course it's Missourians who are obsessed with them.

yawn, been through this.

Link me to a post in a MU thread I've made since they left the conference and I'll stop posting for a month.

Otherwise, you want to **** with me? Take a number and get in line.

Eleazar
09-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Otherwise, you want to **** with me? Take a number and get in line.

http://images.wikia.com/theinternetbox/images/archive/9/9b/20120310162435!Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Bambi
09-04-2013, 08:12 PM
http://images.wikia.com/theinternetbox/images/archive/9/9b/20120310162435!Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Not at all. I just eat, sleep, rave; repeat.

Saul Good
09-04-2013, 08:16 PM

Are young really a raver?

Bambi
09-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Are young really a raver?

u mad?

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/320/792/32079290_640.jpg

ChiTown
09-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Came back to take my load of shit. I've been in Tampico, Mexico since Sunday night. We were awful Friday night and might be awful the entire season. I was big time wrong about this team.

Saul Good
09-04-2013, 08:43 PM
u mad?

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/320/792/32079290_640.jpg

I'm not. Just genuinely curious. I won't use it against you. I swear.

Saul Good
09-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Came back to take my load of shit. I've been in Tampico, Mexico since Sunday night. We were awful Friday night and might be awful the entire season. I was big time wrong about this team.

The team is fine. They just have the wrong QB.

notorious
09-04-2013, 08:53 PM
The team is fine. They just have the wrong QB.

Yep.

Saulbadguy
09-04-2013, 09:37 PM

stud

baitism
09-04-2013, 10:05 PM
KU fans relegated to riding FCS coattails.

ArrowheadHawk
09-04-2013, 10:10 PM
KU fans relegated to riding FCS coattails.

Don't worry, we will show yall how to beat that FCS ass on Saturday.

Braincase
09-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Don't worry, we will show yall how to beat that FCS ass on Saturday.

I personally think KU fans ought to confine their commentary to KU threads until we are something other than a f* football punchline.

mikeyis4dcats.
09-05-2013, 07:33 AM
The team is fine. They just have the wrong QB.playcalling for Waters

FYP.

We either need to treat Waters like the passer he is, or get Sams more involved. Waters has great downfield potential, but isn't going to be successful running the option like we are used to.

Prison Bitch
09-05-2013, 08:12 AM
I personally think KU fans ought to confine their commentary to KU threads until we are something other than a f* football punchline.

Normally I'd agree but sorry, this NDSU loss is too sweet after all their heckling towards KU for doing the same thing. (OOPS! Sorry, not the same thing accoring to Willie Wildcat, NDSU is a veritable powerhouse now so it's all different)

Saul Good
09-05-2013, 08:22 AM
FYP.

We either need to treat Waters like the passer he is, or get Sams more involved. Waters has great downfield potential, but isn't going to be successful running the option like we are used to.

I think Snyder's scheme works by putting everyone to the test schematically. His players know their assignments better than the other team. When you've got to account for the QB running every play, discipline becomes paramount. When you're running a traditional offense, you need your guys to beat the guy across from you. KSU doesn't get the athletes to thrive in that style.

Klein was great at running an offense that will just keep pecking at you until you finally make a big mistake.

ChiTown
09-05-2013, 09:37 AM

Naw, keep bashing. The K-STATE Program and the Fans deserve it. No excuse for that shit at all. Watching it in person was excruciatingly painful and humiliating. Coming here for a beating just seems natural.:D

Bambi
09-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Normally I'd agree but sorry, this NDSU loss is too sweet after all their heckling towards KU for doing the same thing. (OOPS! Sorry, not the same thing accoring to Willie Wildcat, NDSU is a veritable powerhouse now so it's all different)

I said that although losing to this team in 2010 was bad it was going to happen much more often moving forward. App State beating Michigan was just the beginning and now it happens quite often.

09-06-2013, 04:50 PM

Hahahahahahahahaha

notorious
09-06-2013, 05:38 PM
I think Snyder's scheme works by putting everyone to the test schematically. His players know their assignments better than the other team. When you've got to account for the QB running every play, discipline becomes paramount. When you're running a traditional offense, you need your guys to beat the guy across from you. KSU doesn't get the athletes to thrive in that style.

Klein was great at running an offense that will just keep pecking at you until you finally make a big mistake.

Bingo

ChiTown
09-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha

Your prognostication could very well be right Lemon Rudy. What was the bet again? And it was $50, right?

Braincase
09-06-2013, 09:35 PM
I'm no big fan of kicking someone when they're down. As a KU football fan, this position is pretty much part of life day to day, but then again, we have chances to make up for it in other sports. I remember when KSU ANYTHING sucked 14 degrees of hind tit. I felt for 'em. A lot of 50 year old fans never knew a good time after Jack Hartman retired. Here's the deal - the greatest turnaround in college football happened thanks to Bill Snyder, in my opinion, the greatest college football coach to ever walk this planet. There is now an entire generation of KSU fans that have eaten a whole lot of steak without ever having tasted the shit sandwich that was KSU football prior to HCBS arrival on that campus. Hell, some are even in denial over the Prince years. I had one KSU fan tell me that KU hadn't beaten KSU since 1981... revisionist history much? KSU is going to rebound from this loss. KU needs to rebound from SEASONS of SUCKAGE. I'm a believer in Coach Weis. I hope my faith isn't misplaced, but I'm not going to start kicking Willie quite yet. It's a long season.

09-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Your prognostication could very well be right Lemon Rudy. What was the bet again? And it was $50, right?

I believe the O/U was set at 7. I'm not completely counting out a push.

GloryDayz
09-07-2013, 06:17 AM
I'm no big fan of kicking someone when they're down. As a KU football fan, this position is pretty much part of life day to day, but then again, we have chances to make up for it in other sports. I remember when KSU ANYTHING sucked 14 degrees of hind tit. I felt for 'em. A lot of 50 year old fans never knew a good time after Jack Hartman retired. Here's the deal - the greatest turnaround in college football happened thanks to Bill Snyder, in my opinion, the greatest college football coach to ever walk this planet. There is now an entire generation of KSU fans that have eaten a whole lot of steak without ever having tasted the shit sandwich that was KSU football prior to HCBS arrival on that campus. Hell, some are even in denial over the Prince years. I had one KSU fan tell me that KU hadn't beaten KSU since 1981... revisionist history much? KSU is going to rebound from this loss. KU needs to rebound from SEASONS of SUCKAGE. I'm a believer in Coach Weis. I hope my faith isn't misplaced, but I'm not going to start kicking Willie quite yet. It's a long season.

Great post.... Not a KU or KSU fan (a Navy fan living in Missouri!!!), but I get it.

mikeyis4dcats.
09-07-2013, 09:54 AM

I would hope that KSU fan simply has blocked those years from memory much like I have that game that supposedly took place someplace east of hear between 97 and 99. I don't remember the details....rather foggy, I think it's a myth.

Lzen
09-09-2013, 07:40 AM
Don't know if this has been posted anywhere but I thought this was pretty cool. Say what you will about Bill Snyder, but this shows class. Gotta respect the guy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/kansas-state-coach-bill-snyder-sends-north-dakota-210821827--ncaaf.html

Prison Bitch
09-09-2013, 07:42 AM
Don't know if this has been posted anywhere but I thought this was pretty cool. Say what you will about Bill Snyder, but this shows class. Gotta respect the guy.

Yeah, what he did with Ell Roberson was so respect-worthy.

Saul Good
09-09-2013, 09:05 AM
Yeah, what he did with Ell Roberson was so respect-worthy.

You are a fucking worthless cunt.