PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Planning for the inevitable(Dear Magic Hef and Beach Tribe)

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Okay, so I'm clearly fucked on the Chiefs winning the west, and Magic Hef will win that bet.

At the end of the regular season, "Lil Chiefy" takes over for Sweet Daddy.

Done, and no use thinking otherwise.

Now, I don't have sig privileges at the moment, but I'm hoping the mods will change that so Beach Tribe can make me put whatever sig he wants there should Axl reach his yards in garbage time(and we KNOW that's exactly how THAT'S going down).

Whatever. The Chiefs are pretty much jack-shit until Bray or someone suitable gets behind Center, so why even care until then?
It's fun to hate, that's why.

Anywho, Mr. Beach Tribe; are you cool with with sigs, or do you want avatars too?

I plan on using Felipe Rose for my Lil Chiefy avatar, because he's gay, macho, and fake-indian. Can't beat that, right?

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/felipe-rose-inset_zpsa3e45482.jpg

Thank you,

Sweet Lil' Chiefy

DaneMcCloud
09-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Bitches take it in the ass before they're asked

-King-
09-07-2013, 11:06 PM

ROFL

BigMeatballDave
09-07-2013, 11:08 PM

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-07-2013, 11:09 PM

Well, if you proposed to your old lady that way, who the hell am I to judge?

scorpio
09-07-2013, 11:58 PM
Well, if you proposed to your old lady that way, who the hell am I to judge?

You should probably quit while you're behind. Undoubtedly one of the saddest characters I've ever come across on the internet.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-08-2013, 12:00 AM
You should probably quit while you're behind. Undoubtedly one of the saddest characters I've ever come across on the internet.

Oh do fuck off.

CrazyPhuD
09-08-2013, 12:03 AM

Only true for men....'cause if it were true for women they wouldn't be bitches! :cuss:

The Bad Guy
09-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Okay, so I'm clearly ****ed on the Chiefs winning the west, and Magic Hef will win that bet.

At the end of the regular season, "Lil Chiefy" takes over for Sweet Daddy.

Done, and no use thinking otherwise.

Now, I don't have sig privileges at the moment, but I'm hoping the mods will change that so Beach Tribe can make me put whatever sig he wants there should Axl reach his yards in garbage time(and we KNOW that's exactly how THAT'S going down).

Whatever. The Chiefs are pretty much jack-shit until Bray or someone suitable gets behind Center, so why even care until then?
It's fun to hate, that's why.

Anywho, Mr. Beach Tribe; are you cool with with sigs, or do you want avatars too?

I plan on using Felipe Rose for my Lil Chiefy avatar, because he's gay, macho, and fake-indian. Can't beat that, right?

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/felipe-rose-inset_zpsa3e45482.jpg

Thank you,

Sweet Lil' Chiefy

It's the night before the start of the NFL season. The Chiefs have cleaned house in the FO, coaching staff and replaced assholes with actually really competent people, and you're fucking on here whining about this?

I don't buy for one fucking minute that you love football. I think you fucking love misery.

Even the most pessimistic person is excited for tomorrow.

tk13
09-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Fatality. Dane wins.

vailpass
09-08-2013, 12:49 AM

The good ones do....

Discuss Thrower
09-08-2013, 02:02 AM
Oh do fuck off.

Donger's cornered the British market around here, mate.

milkman
09-08-2013, 05:17 AM

Not true.

I am happy that the season is upon us, but I just can not get excited.

Ace Gunner
09-08-2013, 05:25 AM
bitch is outta season

bevischief
09-08-2013, 06:08 AM

ROFL

RealSNR
09-08-2013, 06:28 AM
What?

BlackHelicopters
09-08-2013, 07:11 AM

Not yet fully aroused.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-08-2013, 08:31 AM
I am hard

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Not true.

I am happy that the season is upon us, but I just can not get excited.

This.

As if the overall outcome of this season can't be seen coming a mile away. And what do my personal bets have to do with the collective happiness of you turds, anyway?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-08-2013, 09:30 AM
And McCloud, I have decided that you are just fucking useless in every way, shape, and form. There is nothing you post that is ever worth reading, not even when you get your ass handed to you, because you are such a douchey, fucking punk.

Sassy Squatch
09-08-2013, 09:36 AM
And McCloud, I have decided that you are just fucking useless in every way, shape, and form. There is nothing you post that is ever worth reading, not even when you get your ass handed to you, because you are such a douchey, fucking punk.
Did someone call for Captain Butthurt?

ThaVirus
09-08-2013, 09:36 AM

LMAO That is just fantastic right there

LoneWolf
09-08-2013, 09:42 AM
I have decided that you are just ****ing useless in every way, shape, and form. There is nothing you post that is ever worth reading, not even when you get your ass handed to you, because you are such a douchey, ****ing punk.

Why does this read like you are writing your autobiography?

Pasta Little Brioni
09-08-2013, 09:42 AM
Are you French by chance?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Are you French by chance?

I'm a realist.

DaneMcCloud
09-08-2013, 10:25 AM

:deevee:

Your stupid, vapid, sorry ass has been whining and WRONG all year long.

At least you've finally wizened up and decided to raise the White Flag.

Moron.

LMAO