09-11-2013, 12:28 PM
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2013&wk=2

:clap: I'll be in Denver Sunday. Was hoping the game would be on there! :toast:

The Franchise
09-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Jacksonville at Oakland? Seriously?

Easy 6
09-11-2013, 12:31 PM
What. a. cluster****. the Fox map is, what a joke.

Gotta watch it on the freakin computer, again.

ptlyon
09-11-2013, 12:31 PM
Jacksonville at Oakland? Seriously?

You'll get to watch the Clowney bowl

ChiefsCountry
09-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Love how the national tv people think Central Missouri is Rams territory. Feel sorry for the local tv station how many calls they are going to get on Sunday.

mlyonsd
09-11-2013, 12:34 PM

Do you have a somewhat reliable streaming site you could share? I think this is the only game the chiefs aren't carried here this season.

Easy 6
09-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Do you have a somewhat reliable streaming site you could share? I think this is the only game the chiefs aren't carried here this season.

I used to use First Row, but not anymore.

KCNut named one the other day that i'll try to use, but i'll have to go back through his posts to find it.

If his suggestion sucks, i'll bite the bullet and try FR again.

ChiefsCountry
09-11-2013, 12:38 PM
I used to use First Row, but not anymore.

KCNut named one the other day that i'll try to use, but i'll have to go back through his posts to find it.

If his suggestion sucks, i'll bite the bullet and try FR again.

www.vipboxonline.eu

Easy 6
09-11-2013, 12:40 PM
www.vipboxonline.eu

You the man.

loochy
09-11-2013, 12:41 PM

use nfl gamepass and the free netherlands vpn

there's a thread in the lounge about it

i used it last week and it works great

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-11-2013, 12:41 PM
For once it's not so bad living in Cowboy territory

rhinson1380
09-11-2013, 12:47 PM
use nfl gamepass and the free netherlands vpn

there's a thread in the lounge about it

i used it last week and it works great

I will second this. I was at the game this past Sunday so it wasn't necessary. But I tested last night watching the condensed versions of some games. Oh my, it's a thing of beauty.

lcarus
09-11-2013, 12:51 PM
For those asking about streams, I always go to atdhe.me

It's where I watch all NFL games, MLB games, whatever. Some of the streams have some annoying ads that you have to click out of (and some of them try to trick you with fake X's and stupid shit like that) but otherwise I've been able to watch whatever I felt like.

ModSocks
09-11-2013, 12:52 PM
www.vipboxonline.eu

Is this suppose to have a better quality stream?

Dayze
09-11-2013, 12:53 PM
YAY!!!! We get to see Peyton Manning AGAIN!!!! woo hoo

LiveSteam
09-11-2013, 12:57 PM

This. God dammit. Omaha aint no Cheese head town.

pr_capone
09-11-2013, 01:01 PM
My NFL map?

ALL OF IT.

Easy 6
09-11-2013, 01:02 PM

These things often don't make any ****ing sense, they assume people in my part of Illinois are Bears fans, when in fact most people down here are far more tied to St. Louis sports.

Looks like its going to be a crap year for both of us trying to watch Chiefs games.

LiveSteam
09-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Its bull shit.

Quesadilla Joe
09-11-2013, 01:16 PM
YAY!!!! We get to see Peyton Manning AGAIN!!!! woo hoo

You get to see him on MNF next week too!

ClearmontChief
09-11-2013, 01:16 PM
OH BOY! Chargers @ Philadelphia on CBS out of Omaha. And, FOX is showing Washington @ Green Bay! I'm going to the game, but wifey and 2nd son won't get to watch. Man, I hate when we play an NFC team...

OmahaChief
09-11-2013, 01:19 PM

While I agree it is crap us Chiefs fans in Omaha are not geting the game, there are a ton of Packers fans around here. I would guess that the Pack and Vikes have nearly as many fans as the Chiefs from the gear I see people wear.

Eleazar
09-11-2013, 01:20 PM
How do I always end up seeing so much of the stupid Rams? Nobody cares about them, not even people in St Louis.

Discuss Thrower
09-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Love how the national tv people think Central Missouri is Rams territory. Feel sorry for the local tv station how many calls they are going to get on Sunday.

Springfield would be Rams territory if they played in the AFC. That's one of the reasons why, if I'm stuck living in SWMO, that I hope the Rams get moved to LA to keep them in the NFC.

Anyway, anyone have an idea why the hell OKC and Tulsa get the Cleveland game instead of.. Well, just about any other game CBS has to offer?

TEX
09-11-2013, 01:30 PM
CRAZY STUFF! Fox is showing the New Orleans game NOT the Dallas game here in Houston. Might have something to do with the Texans being home and on CBS at the same time. I don't know all of the TV rules anymore. I do know there are LOTS of PISSED OFF folks in these parts! Looks like I'll be sports bar bound to watch the Chiefs.

AndChiefs
09-11-2013, 01:35 PM
CRAZY STUFF! Fox is showing the New Orleans game NOT the Dallas game here in Houston. Might have something to do with the Texans being home and on CBS at the same time. I don't know all of the TV rules anymore. I do know there are LOTS of PISSED OFF folks in these parts! Looks like I'll be sports bar bound to watch the Chiefs.

Yeah it pisses me off. I was looking forward to watching it this week.

ptlyon
09-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Fox can definitely fist themselves on the Omaha thing

Coogs
09-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Springfield would be Rams territory if they played in the AFC. That's one of the reasons why, if I'm stuck living in SWMO, that I hope the Rams get moved to LA to keep them in the NFC.

Anyway, anyone have an idea why the hell OKC and Tulsa get the Cleveland game instead of.. Well, just about any other game CBS has to offer?

Weedenmania is sweeping across Oklahoma. You guys just can't get enough of him.

BlackHelicopters
09-11-2013, 01:40 PM

Weeden went to Oklahoma State?

loochy
09-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Fox can definitely fist themselves on the Omaha thing

The Omaha thing? What, did they say your wife was too fat or something?

MahiMike
09-11-2013, 01:47 PM
Oh boy. Life after NFL Ticket begins now...(

Dayze
09-11-2013, 01:48 PM

LMAO

ptlyon
09-11-2013, 01:54 PM

Ha

ClearmontChief
09-11-2013, 01:58 PM
While I agree it is crap us Chiefs fans in Omaha are not geting the game, there are a ton of Packers fans around here. I would guess that the Pack and Vikes have nearly as many fans as the Chiefs from the gear I see people wear.

Oh yeah, I know...Bears fans too. Lots of Chicago ties here too. I understand the Packers game being on Fox. What I don't understand is, when the Chiefs are playing, why in the heck are they showing Chargers at Philadelphia in Omaha? I know most of the corporate decisions come from New York. They don't know their Omaha market.

Discuss Thrower
09-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Oh yeah, I know...Bears fans too. Lots of Chicago ties here too. I understand the Packers game being on Fox. What I don't understand is, when the Chiefs are playing, why in the heck are they showing Chargers at Philadelphia in Omaha? I know most of the corporate decisions come from New York. They don't know their Omaha market.

Because it's a FOX game that week, so in this case it comes down to whether or not Omaha is a stronger Packers or Chiefs market.

chefsos
09-11-2013, 02:13 PM
I'm in a nice little spot here, because I have access to two TV markets just through basic cable, and I'll be able to see 5 games Sunday afternoon. None of them is the one I want to see though. So the vipbox will be my friend. Again.

King_Chief_Fan
09-11-2013, 02:22 PM
I am hoping that Rams leave St. Louis soon.
Very seldom is there a KC game televised here.

Easy 6
09-11-2013, 02:27 PM
How do I always end up seeing so much of the stupid Rams? Nobody cares about them, not even people in St Louis.

Meh, STL has never been a great football town unless they've got a world killer like 99... but I bet they start regaining some of their front runner fans when Fisher starts putting some wins together.

Predarat
09-11-2013, 03:04 PM
FUCKING BULLSHIT! Nashville ALWAYS plays the Cowboys games, now when I want them to they do not. Assholes!

ekf028
09-11-2013, 03:20 PM

Any time a former OU or OSU star plays, the Oklahoma stations just HAVE to show it. We get a lot of Vikings and Rams games here....sometimes shown instead of the Chiefs which is irritating.

Bugeater
09-11-2013, 04:15 PM
What in the motherfucking fuck? These goddamn networks jam the goddamn Dallas fucking Cowboys down my goddamn throat every fucking week except for the one fucking week they play the fucking Chiefs?

notorious
09-11-2013, 04:16 PM
My NFL map?

ALL OF IT.

Yes.

InChiefsHeaven
09-11-2013, 04:33 PM
WTF?? Omaha has the fucking Packers Vs. Redskins? WHAT THE FUCK???

Meh...I'll be on the road Sunday anyway, but that's a crock of shit. We always get the Chiefs, and with them playing the Cowgirls, I can't believe we're not getting that game...I almost think that's not correct on the map...