PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Todd Haley Autographs Bar Napkin with Chiefs Suck!!

NIUhuskies
09-11-2013, 03:01 PM
From Deadspin

A reader named Joe sent this our way. It's an autograph he got on a bar napkin from Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley. Joe explained what happened in an email. This is that story, unedited. Be warned: There are no heroes here. There's a guy being a dick to Haley, and Haley being a dick right back, and allegedly throwing in a little casual homophobia for good measure. In other words, it is a very Todd Haley story.

I was at a wedding reception near Upper St. Clair, PA (Fort Couch Rd.) on Saturday 9/7/13. The reception ended around 11pm and naturally a bunch of us wanted to keep drinking. Earlier in the evening, completely by chance, I found out that a few other friends of mine were at a wedding reception at the Crowne Plaza hotel, also in Upper St. Clair (Fort Couch Rd.). From the church that I was at, the hotel is no more than 1,000 feet away. Once the reception ended, I texted my buddy to tell him that we were going to come over and crash the reception that he was at. We arrived sometime after 11pm and immediately headed for the lobby where I located my buddy. We had a couple beers and then the reception he was at finally ended around midnight. Everyone then proceeded to the hotel bar that is outside near the pool.

Once there we headed for the bar and ordered some drinks. After a few minutes my friends and I noticed a man standing in the corner wearing a white hat and black long sleeve shirt. After a few seconds we realized that without a doubt it was Steelers Offensive Coordinator Todd Haley. Immediately hysteria ensued between all of us drunken sports fans. After a few minutes of scrambling around to find something for him to autograph I found a white bar napkin and headed towards him. I approached him giving him some story of how my fiancee's dad has been a huge fan since he was Head Coach of his favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs. He said thanks, and then proceeded to sign the napkin with his name and the phrase; "Go Steelers!" "Chiefs Suck!" I thanked him numerous times and then asked if I could buy him a drink (he had a Bud Light in front of him). He said no thanks, but the woman he was with told me that I could buy her one. Having no idea who she was I said, "heck no" and walked away. By this time it was around 12:30am.

Finally, a buddy of mine that we had been calling for over an hour made his way down to the bar and instantly saw Haley. Being completely hammered he started yelling things at Haley, such as, "Roethlisberger isn't going to like this" and "Hey, Haley, what plays are you calling tomorrow?" After about 10-15 minutes of this Haley was officially annoyed. He proceeded to approach my friends and I to give us some speech about how he just moved his entire family to Pittsburgh and how he just wants to coach and then asked my friend, and I quote; "Why do you have to be so gay?" We all instantly erupted seeing as how Haley stuck it to our buddy and we clapped in excitement and astonishment that Todd Haley just gave our buddy the business. Needless to say, this remark didn't sit to well with my friend. He proceeded to continue going at Haley and getting pissed. Haley was made aware and realizing that he pissed my buddy off, rather than apologizing he decided it would be better to try and have all of us removed and asked for security to get us out of there. That's all I had to hear as myself and 5 other people knew to get the heck out of there. I left the pool bar about 1:15am and as I left, I glanced back at Haley as he sat at the bar drinking Bud Lights.

I have attached a photo that I snuck of Haley at the bar.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18zujgsudflebjpg/original.jpg

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18zuyxncedk7ejpg/ku-medium.jpg

http://deadspin.com/todd-haley-autographs-a-bar-napkin-chiefs-suck-1294253164?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Mr_Tomahawk
09-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Can you blame him...?

2-14 isn't "good".

CaliforniaChief
09-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Maybe on the other side, the guy could have drawn up a few plays for him. He could use the help.

Halfcan
09-11-2013, 03:08 PM
I was hoping this story would end with D Bag Haley getting punched in the face.

TLO
09-11-2013, 03:10 PM
He'll be run out of Pittsburgh by week 6.

ShowtimeSBMVP
09-11-2013, 03:11 PM
That photo look's like a women handwriting not a men.

vailpass
09-11-2013, 03:12 PM
That photo look's like a women handwriting not a men.

Well...Haley is a bitch....

loochy
09-11-2013, 03:12 PM
lol

Iowanian
09-11-2013, 03:13 PM
Haley should know....he is the one that put the turd in the juicer.

Sounds like everyone involved was a douche.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-11-2013, 03:14 PM
LMAO I highly doubt Haley was being too serious with that. I think it was all in good fun. I've always gotten the impression that Todd is a pretty down to Earth guy.

Predarat
09-11-2013, 03:15 PM
That was a pretty cool story.

ThaVirus
09-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Hootie moved to Pennsylvania?

Beef Supreme
09-11-2013, 03:21 PM
I don't hate Haley. Sure he was a bit of a douche, but I don't think he was all THAT bad as a head coach. He was stuck with a shitty QB he didn't want and a GM who was the second coming of Heinrich Himmler.

I certainly don't want him back, and I'll laugh when the Steelers lose, but I don't blame him a whole lot for having a bad taste in his mouth when it comes to the Chiefs.

Sannyasi
09-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Classic who-gives-a-shit story

Rain Man
09-11-2013, 03:22 PM
If Todd's not afraid to yell at Terrell Owens, he's not afraid to yell at some drunks.

Iowanian
09-11-2013, 03:23 PM
I wonder if he was just annoyed by the interruption while he was trying to slip his thump up the dress of the gal next to him.

ThaVirus
09-11-2013, 03:24 PM
I don't hate Haley. Sure he was a bit of a douche, but I don't think he was all THAT bad as a head coach. He was stuck with a shitty QB he didn't want and a GM who was the second coming of Heinrich Himmler.

I certainly don't want him back, and I'll laugh when the Steelers lose, but I don't blame him a whole lot for having a bad taste in his mouth when it comes to the Chiefs.

I feel the same. I think we all have a shitty taste in our mouths from the Pioli era and he was in the center of that shitstorm.

I thank him for what he did to DJ.

DaFace
09-11-2013, 03:24 PM

Agree entirely.

DTLB58
09-11-2013, 03:26 PM
I liked Haley, but secretly he and his dad whined that Cassel was the reason he couldn't ever have success in KC?

What is going to be his excuse when he gets fired as Pittsburghs OC after doing absolutely nothing, in fact going backwards with Big Ben and that O?

His head got so big after going to the SB with the Cards and getting the Chiefs HC job he still hasn't come out of the clouds. Somebody, maybe Parcells, needs to kicks the shit out of him and bring his ego back down to earth. Because since that one season in Zona he hasn't done much.

gblowfish
09-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Did Coach Haley "Wave" at the guy as he was leaving the bar?

BlackHelicopters
09-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Was this incident anywhere near a golf course?

Radar Chief
09-11-2013, 03:31 PM

I’m hoping he and Ben get in a fist fight on the sidelines first.

Raiderhater
09-11-2013, 03:32 PM
I liked Haley, but secretly he and his dad whined that Cassel was the reason he couldn't ever have success in KC?

What is going to be his excuse when he gets fired as Pittsburghs OC after doing absolutely nothing, in fact going backwards with Big Ben and that O?

His head got so big after going to the SB with the Cards and getting the Chiefs HC job he still hasn't come out of the clouds. Somebody, maybe Parcells, needs to kicks the shit out of him and bring his ego back down to earth. Because since that one season in Zona he hasn't done much.

I never thought his type of offense was going to work all that well in Pittsburgh. It seemed like an odd match from day one.

Ace Gunner
09-11-2013, 03:32 PM
pussy got pissed ROFL

vailpass
09-11-2013, 03:33 PM
I’m hoping he and Ben get in a fist fight on the sidelines first.

That could happen.

siberian khatru
09-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Hootie moved to Pennsylvania?

C'mon, man, do you see a broken table in that story?

Radar Chief
09-11-2013, 03:34 PM
That could happen.

They were getting pretty chippy with each other during the game last week.
It’s just a matter of time and losses before it happens.

vailpass
09-11-2013, 03:35 PM
They were getting pretty chippy with each other during the game last week.
It’s just a matter of time and losses before it happens.

Horrible match, don't see how it continues long.

DJJasonp
09-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Haley has always struck me as a barely-functioning alcoholic.

I wonder how many game days he is nursing a stage-5 hangover???

ThaVirus
09-11-2013, 03:43 PM
C'mon, man, do you see a broken table in that story?

True. I figured a drunken idiot was close enough though.. My b.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Dude has to have a huge ego. He has one of the best QBs in the league and he butts heads with him. Talk about being your own worst enemy.

Mr. Laz
09-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Haley stuck with a shitty QB again in pittsburgh ... he can never catch a break.

po0r ToDd

vailpass
09-11-2013, 04:28 PM
Haley stuck with a shitty QB again in pittsburgh ... he can never catch a break.

po0r ToDd

Right? Warner, Fitz,Q set him for life.

Rasputin
09-11-2013, 04:36 PM
SNAP THE FUCKING BALL BRODIE

Never gets old.

Hammock Parties
this means WAR

Stewie
That's his signature. Fuck Todd Haley!

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/CHIEFS-TODD-HALEY-SIGNED-AUTHENTIC-8X10-PHOTO-AUTOGRAPHED-PSA-DNA-L66017-/00/s/NTU1WDcwNA==/$T2eC16J,!ygE9s7HHoJMBQmFY9NL4w~~60_35.JPG

Chief_For_Life58
09-11-2013, 04:50 PM
whata fag

CoMoChief
09-11-2013, 04:55 PM
We fired the wrong guy. IMO Haley was a badass. He's the kinda guy you could go out and get drunk with.....Bill Self fits that mold too.

Easy 6
09-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Funny story, thanks for posting...

chief4life
09-11-2013, 05:03 PM
Well...Haley is a bitch....

ROFL

TEX
09-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Todd Haley will be lucky if he lasts the season in Pittsburgh. In any case, I bet he's gone by next.

Consistent1
09-11-2013, 05:10 PM
That part where he calls Cassell a dumbass a couple times, and Cassell says "shut the fuck up" on the way back out is classic. Just hilarious.

I think Haley still has good coaching potential, just has to find the right spot.

crispystl
09-11-2013, 05:12 PM
but I don't blame him a whole lot for having a bad taste in his mouth when it comes to the Chiefs.

Me either.

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2013, 05:15 PM
That part where he calls Cassell a dumbass a couple times, and Cassell says "shut the fuck up" on the way back out is classic. Just hilarious.

I think Haley still has good coaching potential, just has to find the right spot.

He had an opportunity to turn around a moribund franchise and failed.

He's had the opportunity to turn around one of the elite franchises in all of the NFL and to date, he's failed.

At some point, people will have to recognize that he's just not a good coordinator or coach.

Mr. Laz
09-11-2013, 05:38 PM
We fired the wrong guy. IMO Haley was a badass. He's the kinda guy you could go out and get drunk with.....Bill Self fits that mold too.

well that seals it ... we fired the correct guy

ROFL

Deberg_1990
09-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Haley sucked as a head coach and he's driving the Steelers offense into the ground.
Posted via Mobile Device

Radar Chief
09-11-2013, 06:47 PM

Haley is an asshole.
Something the Tuna must not have taught him, or the lesson didn't take, is that being an asshole to professional athletes only works when you're winning. When you're losing you just being an asshole to professional athletes and that will only fly so long. /The black eye "Chris" Everett gave Jim Rome

unlurking
09-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Looks to me like the "Chiefs Suck!!" portion may have been added afterwards. The text is bolder, like it was written with a heavier hand or a different pen. The "S" and "E" characters also look different.

Stad
09-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Dude has to have a huge ego. He has one of the best QBs in the league and he butts heads with him. Talk about being your own worst enemy.

Big Ben is one of the best QB's in the league??

Brock
09-11-2013, 07:00 PM

When you go toe to toe with Kurt Warner and beat him in the super bowl, yeah I'd say you're one of the best.

Sorter
09-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Looks to me like the "Chiefs Suck!!" portion may have been added afterwards. The text is bolder, like it was written with a heavier hand or a different pen. The "S" and "E" characters also look different.

He may have been trying to emphasize that part of his note. ROFL.

Hydrae
09-11-2013, 07:02 PM
So we are supposed to believe that Todd was drinking beer at 1:15 AM on a game day 250+ miles from Pittsburgh. Not sure I buy it. :shrug:

Chiefs Pantalones
09-11-2013, 07:05 PM

Wow. Explain to me how he's not.

Sorter
09-11-2013, 07:08 PM
So we are supposed to believe that Todd was drinking beer at 1:15 AM on a game day 250+ miles from Pittsburgh. Not sure I buy it. :shrug:

This.

AdumbGuy
09-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Fuck haley. 3rd and 15? let's try a draw play - too risky to throw. 4th and 8 now? fuck it, let's go for it.

Idiot.

LiveSteam
09-11-2013, 07:14 PM

This right here

Eleazar
09-11-2013, 07:17 PM
The comeback to Haley saying "Chiefs Suck" would be "Thanks to you"

Titty Meat
09-11-2013, 07:19 PM
What's the guy doing out the night before a game? Chiefs wanted to fire this guy after the playoff game

vailpass
09-11-2013, 07:19 PM
Wow. Explain to me how he's not.

Impossible. Ridiculous statement.

CrazyPhuD
09-11-2013, 07:32 PM
He should have gotten a tampon out of the women's restroom and had Haley sign that. Now that would have been a collectors piece!

CoMoChief
09-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Haley is an asshole.
Something the Tuna must not have taught him, or the lesson didn't take, is that being an asshole to professional athletes only works when you're winning. When you're losing you just being an asshole to professional athletes and that will only fly so long. /The black eye "Chris" Everett gave Jim Rome

No guy is gonna win w/ Cassel at QB.

There were many players on this team that liked Haley. IMO he was a yes man to Pioli who (Pioli) clearly was in way over his head with his role.

I don't think we really saw a lot of the "real" Todd Haley. Yeah he has a temper but so what? All coaches yell at their players. ALL of them.

You're right they're professionals....and when they do something stupid and as simple as not snapping the ****ing ball you should get your ass chewed for that. We don't know what exactly caused many of these confrontations on the sidelines....but having a shitty QB can be enough to make any head coach lose their cool. Especially a QB who was a GM's baby who never took any blame for his failures and never once had to worry about his job security from day 1 without proving anything to anyone (other than Pioli) that he was a franchise QB.

Do you really think Todd Haley came into this HC gig and immediately went to Scott and said..."You must trade for Matt Cassel" ?? I don't. That was purely a Pioli move that was forced upon Haley.

Brock
09-11-2013, 07:35 PM
There's no need to recount all of the stupid coaching gaffes Haley pulled when he was here. The only thing that made him look better was romeo crennel.

GloryDayz
09-11-2013, 07:37 PM
LOL, he's a golfer. What else do you need to know? It's OK, he could have said, "Chiefs Fucking Suck" and I'd still not be hurt.

Nice to know we're still in HIS head... Thinking the reverse, I had actually forgotten he played a small part in the club for a short time.

Meh, I'm sure his mother loves him...

Deberg_1990
09-11-2013, 07:49 PM
No guy is gonna win w/ Cassel at QB.

Dude isn't even winning with Roethlisberger as his QB. I really wanted to like the guy, and wanted him to turn the team around, but the proof is in the pudding. Dude flat out sucks. He's a loud mouth, arrogant prick, who hasn't earned anything. You can be a loud mouth arrogant SOB if you've earned it, like Parcells.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Awful coach

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-11-2013, 07:52 PM
He had an opportunity to turn around a moribund franchise and failed.

He's had the opportunity to turn around one of the elite franchises in all of the NFL and to date, he's failed.

At some point, people will have to recognize that he's just not a good coordinator or coach.

You know damn good and well he was hamstrung by Pioli.

planetdoc
09-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Alot of butthurt in this thread.

Haley had limited control of personell (ref: Cassel) and limited control of coaching staff (Weiss & Crennel were patriotards), likely no control of defensive scheme (2 gap 3-4 defense was implemented immediately by Pioli), and limited control of the draft since many players were drafted to fit patriot-west scheme and support cassel.

He was essentially given chicken shit and told to make chicken salad, all while Pioli tried to undermine him and play petty office politics. Hunt now has the GM and HC report to him directly so that he doesnt have to again take 1 guys (GM) word on what is going on, and potentially be mislead.

The icing on the cake is that the chiefs/pioli pulled an Al Davis move by not paying Haley the remainder of his contract. I also wouldnt be suprised if Pioli went out of his way to try to torpedo Haley's ability to get a job elsewhere in the league.

If you were in his situation, than you probably would also say, "go steelers, and chiefs suck."

Brock
09-11-2013, 07:53 PM

What's the excuse now?

Red Dawg
09-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Haley sucks. His job as an OC is a joke. Pitt offense has gone to crap ever since he got there. He is just a rich brat that was privilaged to the football world because of his father.

Eleazar
09-11-2013, 07:59 PM
There's no need to recount all of the stupid coaching gaffes Haley pulled when he was here. The only thing that made him look better was romeo crennel.

Precisely.

If Haley hadn't did the number one thing that could raise his reputation with Chiefs fans - having a falling-out with Scott Pioli - he'd be regarded as just another village idiot in the line of Gunther, Herm, and Romeo

Titty Meat
09-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Come on guys he got us to the playoffs and lost by 3 touchdowns!

Chiefshrink
09-11-2013, 08:01 PM

This !!

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-11-2013, 08:02 PM
What's the excuse now?

Do you mean because the Steelers lost 1 game ?

Or the fact that he's now hamstrung by Rothelsberger

planetdoc
09-11-2013, 08:02 PM
What's the excuse now?

are you talking about with Pittsburgh?

- They have a weak offensive line, which lost their best player (pouncey).
- They have instability at skill position players (rb, wr, te)

Rothlesberger has been able to cover up their deficiencies by playing "street" ball much like Oakland's Pryor was able to against the Colts. That is not a proven, consistent, formula for success.

Pitts offense should get better over time as long as they can stay healthy at their key positions....something they havent been able to do over the last couple years, which has exposed their poor depth.

Brock
09-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Do you mean because the Steelers lost 1 game ?

Or the fact that he's now hamstrung by Rothelsberger

Are you being funny, or just your usual stupid gimmick?

chiefzilla1501
09-11-2013, 08:07 PM
What's the excuse now?

We went 9-7 with Matt Cassel. 7-9 with Cassel/Palko and Orton. Are you seriously telling me that if Haley got his way and got Kaepernick, this wouldn't be a team with a good shot at winning a playoff game?

Brock
09-11-2013, 08:09 PM
are you talking about with Pittsburgh?

- They have a weak offensive line, which lost their best player (pouncey).
- They have instability at skill position players (rb, wr, te)

Rothlesberger has been able to cover up their deficiencies by playing "street" ball much like Oakland's Pryor was able to against the Colts. That is not a proven, consistent, formula for success.

Pitts offense should get better over time as long as they can stay healthy at their key positions....something they havent been able to do over the last couple years, which has exposed their poor depth.

Yeah, back when they were winning the super bowl, that wasn't a consistent formula for success. They really needed this clown to come in and straighten them out. Now they can't run the ball and Big Ben is handcuffed. Great plan todd.

Deberg_1990
09-11-2013, 08:10 PM
The Haley excuses are starting to pile up like the Gunther excuses...... If only he had 6 more Pro Bowlers, he would be great! Yes, Pioli sucked, but Haley sucked too.

Brock
09-11-2013, 08:11 PM
We went 9-7 with Matt Cassel. 7-9 with Cassel/Palko and Orton. Are you seriously telling me that if Haley got his way and got Kaepernick, this wouldn't be a team with a good shot at winning a playoff game?

He has a qb now. And he still sucks.

chiefzilla1501
09-11-2013, 08:19 PM
The Haley excuses are starting to pile up like the Gunther excuses...... If only he had 6 more Pro Bowlers, he would be great! Yes, Pioli sucked, but Haley sucked too.

He didn't need pro bowlers.

He needed one QB who wasn't a complete abortion. Kyle Orton showed that a Haley motivated team was actually very competitive. I don't know if Haley was a good or a bad coach, but let's not act like the QB wasn't a very, very big part of the problem, and we all know that QB wasn't his choice.

Deberg_1990
09-11-2013, 08:22 PM

He needed one QB who wasn't a complete abortion. Kyle Orton showed that a Haley motivated team was actually very competitive. I don't know if Haley was a good or a bad coach, but let's not act like the QB wasn't a very, very big part of the problem, and we all know that QB wasn't his choice.

Haley initially started Palko over Orton.....I mean......who does that? And I'm not even an Orton lover.

Brock
09-11-2013, 08:23 PM
"If only I had a qb, I wouldn't have had to call for a fake punt from the 30" /toddy

chiefzilla1501
09-11-2013, 08:25 PM
He has a qb now. And he still sucks.

I actually am not a huge fan of his offensive scheme. But head coaches don't have to run air-tight schemes. But even so, Haley is in a situation where he has two options: 1) let Big Ben be Big Ben, and watch his career probably end in 2-3 years; 2) limit Big Ben and do what you can to keep him healthy. I think the Rooneys hired Haley to do the second. It hasn't worked and maybe never will. I don't think that makes him a bad head coach.

I don't know if he's a good or bad coach. I would love to see him get a second shot with a GM who gave him at least a shred of say. Let me ask again. If we went 9-7 and 7-9 with our shitty QB rotation, are you really telling me that Kaepernick couldn't have done better?

chiefzilla1501
09-11-2013, 08:27 PM
Haley initially started Palko over Orton.....I mean......who does that? And I'm not even an Orton lover.

Haley started Palko over Orton for about 5 quarters. In the first game, keep in mind that Orton didn't show up to practice until Friday afternoon. Against the Bears, Palko started then was pulled in the 2nd quarter only to watch Orton get hurt in one play.

This point gets brought up a lot and I just don't agree with it. It was definitely strange to start Palko over the Bears, but he was pulled quickly. From there, it was just bad luck that Orton got injured in one play.

CoMoChief
09-11-2013, 08:32 PM

Because he wanted Andrew Luck.....Pioli was married to Cassel.

GloryDayz
09-11-2013, 08:39 PM
Toad is a goat!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PpccpglnNf0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcxiv
09-11-2013, 08:44 PM
The comeback to Haley saying "Chiefs Suck" would be "Thanks to you"

No fucking coach in NFL history is going to be consistently successful when u get Matt Cassel forced on you. How he got Matt to go 10-6 and 27/7 is mindboggling.

Red Dawg
09-11-2013, 08:47 PM
No ****ing coach in NFL history is going to be consistently successful when u get Matt Cassel forced on you. How he got Matt to go 10-6 and 27/7 is mindboggling.

Charlie got 10-6 out of Matt. Haley got shit.

Titty Meat
09-11-2013, 08:48 PM
No fucking coach in NFL history is going to be consistently successful when u get Matt Cassel forced on you. How he got Matt to go 10-6 and 27/7 is mindboggling.

No coach got Derek Anderson to go 10-6 besides Romeo Crennel

TEX
09-11-2013, 08:58 PM
No ****ing coach in NFL history is going to be consistently successful when u get Matt Cassel forced on you. How he got Matt to go 10-6 and 27/7 is mindboggling.

Fair point but what about when you get Big Ben?

Pasta Little Brioni
09-11-2013, 09:13 PM
zilla to the rescue again ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni
09-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Sucks as coach, but his new band fingerbang could be a hit though.

chiefzilla1501
09-11-2013, 09:20 PM
zilla to the rescue again ROFL

Haley wanted Kaepernick and was blocked.

It's a pretty simple question with an obvious answer. Given that the Chiefs went 5-8 (4-5 with Cassel, 1-3 with Palko)... and that 8 wins was all we needed to make the playoffs, would this team have made the playoffs behind Kaepernick?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-11-2013, 09:23 PM
Did Coach Haley "Wave" at the guy as he was leaving the bar?

ROFL

Sorter
09-11-2013, 09:25 PM
I like Todd but his play-calling in Pitt has not been reflective of his time in AZ.

Brock
09-11-2013, 09:28 PM

It's a pretty simple question with an obvious answer. Given that the Chiefs went 5-8 (4-5 with Cassel, 1-3 with Palko)... and that 8 wins was all we needed to make the playoffs, would this team have made the playoffs behind Kaepernick?

This should be filed in the "pioli has a grear scouting department" and "Herm was a great choice for kc" zilla magical mystery file.

chiefzilla1501
09-11-2013, 09:47 PM
This should be filed in the "pioli has a grear scouting department" and "Herm was a great choice for kc" zilla magical mystery file.

Or you could just answer the question.

And I was right about Herm, which to this day is the guy I get a lot of shit about. I was wrong about Pioli and admit it. I gave him 2 years of rope and he failed.

Titty Meat
09-11-2013, 10:10 PM

I'm not sure how true that is because I remember reading how relieved he was when the bears botched a trade that would have had them picking at 26.

Also Haley picked Palko.

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2013, 10:13 PM

JFC.

You're worthless. I mean, fucking worthless.

At least SDH tries to be entertaining.

You've been a worthless verbose fuck for 4 plus years.

Good job?

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2013, 10:14 PM
I like Todd but his play-calling in Pitt has not been reflective of his time in AZ.

That's because Wiz was calling the show

Brock
09-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Or you could just answer the question.

And I was right about Herm, which to this day is the guy I get a lot of shit about. I was wrong about Pioli and admit it. I gave him 2 years of rope and he failed.

Why would I bother with a hypothetical question when we're seeing the reality right in front of us now?

chiefzilla1501
09-11-2013, 10:25 PM
I'm not sure how true that is because I remember reading how relieved he was when the bears botched a trade that would have had them picking at 26.

Also Haley picked Palko.

Last time I checked, it's the GM's job to look at the roster and make a final sign-off. If Pioli looked on the roster and decided to sign nobody to compete with Palko for the backup job, then that's Pioli's fault.

Because it's not like Haley didn't chime in. He didn't want Cassel, and wanted Hasselbeck and Kaepernick. Guess what happened. All I'm saying is Haley was dead right about the QB, and was shut down by a tyrant. You can decide from there if upgrading from a terrible QB to a solid one would have made much of a difference.

chiefzilla1501
09-11-2013, 10:29 PM
Why would I bother with a hypothetical question when we're seeing the reality right in front of us now?

Given the way the team looked behind Orton, it's not a stretch to say this team may have been competitive if it started the season with Hasselbeck or Kaepernick instead of Cassel.

chiefzilla1501
09-11-2013, 10:36 PM

He's running a ball control offense with despicable talent at RB. I don't know if he's stuck in his ways, or just very committed to keeping Big Ben off a stretcher. I don't know. I'm not a big fan of Haley as a schemer or playcaller. But I'm still curious what that offense looks like behind at least a halfway decent RB.

salame
09-12-2013, 12:09 AM
when I met him he was a perfect gentleman

J Diddy
09-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Turns out Todd Haley was an egomaniacal dick who felt slighted.
Who knew?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-12-2013, 06:20 AM
That's because Wiz was calling the show

And the Wiz has subsequently sucked ball sack.

WhiteWhale
09-12-2013, 06:35 AM
Unrelated to Haley's coaching ability, I've rarely seen a head coach treated worse by an organization. Pioli's feud with Haley was a circus in 2011. It was a complete embarrassment and I DO hold the KC organization more responsible for that than Haley. It was a well known fact he was an asshole when we hired him.

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2013, 06:43 AM
Unrelated to Haley's coaching ability, I've rarely seen a head coach treated worse by an organization. Pioli's feud with Haley was a circus in 2011. It was a complete embarrassment and I DO hold the KC organization more responsible for that than Haley. It was a well known fact he was an asshole when we hired him.

This. Regardless of whether people think he's a good coach or not, it's obvious that he was treated beyond terrible. And we all know that QBs are critical to a team's success, and Pioli insisted on a terrible QB while passing on two QBs that Haley asked for (Hasselbeck would have been solid, Kaepernick would have been a franchise QB). It's more than fair to ask what Haley could have done with Kaepernick at QB. Maybe he still would have failed, but it was our dickhead GM that nixed the move.

FlaChief58
09-12-2013, 07:22 AM
This. Regardless of whether people think he's a good coach or not, it's obvious that he was treated beyond terrible. And we all know that QBs are critical to a team's success, and Pioli insisted on a terrible QB while passing on two QBs that Haley asked for (Hasselbeck would have been solid, Kaepernick would have been a franchise QB). It's more than fair to ask what Haley could have done with Kaepernick at QB. Maybe he still would have failed, but it was our dickhead GM that nixed the move.

Yep, I've worked for some real dickheads over the years and wouldn't give any of them a glass of piss if they were dying of thirst.

Dayze
09-12-2013, 07:26 AM
I actually liked Haley.
he was doomed from the start, but I think the thought of it as a great opportunity to get his first NFL HC gig and thought he could overcome it.

Rausch
09-12-2013, 07:27 AM
This. Regardless of whether people think he's a good coach or not, it's obvious that he was treated beyond terrible.

No, what's obvious is that he treats people terrible while having a very inflated sense of self-worth.

Every player he's "coached" that he's supposed to have helped he's screamed at, demeaned, and belittled.

He's an ass. Plain and simple.

TEX
09-12-2013, 07:33 AM
No, what's obvious is that he treats people terrible while having a very inflated sense of self-worth.

Every player he's "coached" that he's supposed to have helped he's screamed at, demeaned, and belittled.

True, Haley is an ass but there is no doubt that Pioli was a paranoid tyrant and created a horrible working environment.

memyselfI
09-12-2013, 07:39 AM
He should know. He paved the way.

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2013, 07:41 AM

That's more than fair. But no matter how much of an ass you are, nobody deserves to be treated the way he was. And he was right about the QB, and who knows how many other roster decisions he didn't like.

Also Whisenhunt and Tomlin don't seem to have a problem with him, and Parcells had no problem endorsing him. Keyshawn, Warner, and Fitzgerald really love the guy. So I don't necessarily buy that he's nearly as impossible to work with as people claim.

Rausch
09-12-2013, 07:42 AM
True, Haley is an ass but there is no doubt that Pioli was a paranoid tyrant and created a horrible working environment.

We were lucky enough to have two asses.

You know what two asses equals?

A $3ity mess...

whoman69
09-12-2013, 07:42 AM
Coaches and NFL people are going to have flaws just like everyone else. Usually coaches do more to be sure they will stay out of the spotlight for acting stupid in public. In these days of the internet, newspapers might still cover for them but bloggers won't.

Rausch
09-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Keyshawn, Warner, and Fitzgerald really love the guy. So I don't necessarily buy that he's nearly as impossible to work with as people claim.

I think Haley gets far too much credit for "turning around" that Arizona offense.

Warner and Fitz turned around that offense.

With only the offense to worry about now what is he doing with a two time SB champ at QB? Is his approach working with anyone there?

DTLB58
09-12-2013, 08:03 AM
@ProFootballTalk: Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley will confirm but downplay hotel bar incident reported by @Deadspin http://t.co/4gipTfKJcZ

Getting more attention now.

Rausch
09-12-2013, 08:09 AM
@ProFootballTalk: Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley will confirm but downplay hotel bar incident reported by @Deadspin http://t.co/4gipTfKJcZ

Getting more attention now.

While I think Haley's a total ass I don't see the big issue with this incident...

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2013, 08:48 AM
I think Haley gets far too much credit for "turning around" that Arizona offense.

Warner and Fitz turned around that offense.

With only the offense to worry about now what is he doing with a two time SB champ at QB? Is his approach working with anyone there?

Well, as I said, I don't know if I'm a big fan of his schemes. I'm just talking to this idea that he's impossible to get along with. Keyshawn loves the guy, and I think haley and warner and Fitz are all pretty good friends even to this day.

In Pitt, I don't know why it isn't working. It might be a bad scheme. The way things have shared out to me is the rooneys seem very interested in extending his career, which might explain the ball control offense. Or maybe you're right, maybe he's just clueless and trying to force fit Ben into his scheme. I still think given their style of play, they could be more successful with a good running back. Not going to run that ball control offense with Redman as your number 1 guy.

ChiTown
09-12-2013, 08:52 AM
Well, he was right. The Chiefs did suck.

That said, I'm guessing his Steelers will suck more than the 2013-14 Chiefs.

AussieChiefsFan
09-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Well, he was right. The Chiefs did suck.

That said, I'm guessing his Steelers will suck more than the 2013-14 Chiefs.This. That O-Line looked not improved at all. They most likely lose again this week, and as we know, not many 0-2 teams come back to do much.

9er guy
09-12-2013, 10:11 AM
The MOST overrated coach in the NFL.

gblowfish
09-12-2013, 10:13 AM
I think Haley is a borderline Alcoholic. I wonder if that affected his coaching his last year here? Tyler Palko starting over Orton? Seriously?

buddha
09-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Haley was part of the problem, never part of the solution. It's classless to bag on a former team...period.

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Haley was part of the problem, never part of the solution. It's classless to bag on a former team...period.

Pretty sure he was joking around.

jettio
09-12-2013, 11:01 AM
What's the guy doing out the night before a game? Chiefs wanted to fire this guy after the playoff game

That is what makes the story suspect.

If Haley was out after Midnight the night before a game in which his offense did not score until the end of the game, he might already be fired.

A lot of teams spend the night before in the hotel for home games. I don't know what the Steelers do, but I doubt the players are allowed to go out drinking the Saturday night before a Sunday noon kickoff.

Tombstone RJ
09-12-2013, 11:02 AM
lol, this story amuses me.

Phobia
09-12-2013, 11:49 AM
when I met him he was a perfect gentleman

Did you meet him at some random bar or at a Chiefs event for which you paid cold, hard cash to attend?

Rasputin
09-12-2013, 12:14 PM
SNAP THE FUCKING BALL BRODIE

GloryDayz
09-12-2013, 01:46 PM
He should know. He paved the way.

Since he's a golfer, just tell him it was a cart path and he'll get it. Oh, and he sucked at golf too; so there you go...

Mr. Laz
09-12-2013, 04:18 PM
Haley says “Chiefs suck” was written in jest

Posted by Mike Florio on September 12, 2013, 6:10 PM EDT
Todd Haley
AP
Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley admits that he wrote “Chiefs suck!” on a napkin at a hotel bar in Pittsburgh the night before a season-opening loss to the Titans. But he told reporters on Thursday that it was done in jest.

“It was no disrespect to the Chiefs,” Haley said, via Scott Brown of ESPN.com. “I wrote what I did in jest. I’ve never at any time said anything negative about the team that gave me a chance to be a head coach. It was between myself and the [fan], and we laughed. That was it. There was no other incident.”

Haley confirmed what we reported earlier in the day. He and his family are staying at the hotel while their house is being refurbished, and Haley and his wife went to the bar after their five kids were asleep. Haley said he added “Chiefs suck!” on the autograph after the fan who asked for the signature said he’s a fan of the team Haley once coached. But Haley insisted there was no argument or controversy, contrary to the account posted Wednesday by Deadspin.

“I wrote something about my former team that I probably shouldn’t, so there was no incident,” Haley said. “I was very surprised when I came to work this morning that it was an issue.”

There may have been no incident per se, but scrawling “Chiefs suck!” on a napkin is sure to get attention in this age of smartphones and Twitter, and guys like Haley need to be wise enough to avoid giving anyone ammunition to make him look bad.

Otter
09-12-2013, 04:23 PM
That is what makes the story suspect.

If Haley was out after Midnight the night before a game in which his offense did not score until the end of the game, he might already be fired.

A lot of teams spend the night before in the hotel for home games. I don't know what the Steelers do, but I doubt the players are allowed to go out drinking the Saturday night before a Sunday noon kickoff.

Not only out after midnight but a 5 hour drive away from the stadium on game night. There's ****ery about.

If true, very dumb.

chiefzilla1501
09-12-2013, 04:25 PM

Todd Haley
AP
Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley admits that he wrote “Chiefs suck!” on a napkin at a hotel bar in Pittsburgh the night before a season-opening loss to the Titans. But he told reporters on Thursday that it was done in jest.

“It was no disrespect to the Chiefs,” Haley said, via Scott Brown of ESPN.com. “I wrote what I did in jest. I’ve never at any time said anything negative about the team that gave me a chance to be a head coach. It was between myself and the [fan], and we laughed. That was it. There was no other incident.”

Haley confirmed what we reported earlier in the day. He and his family are staying at the hotel while their house is being refurbished, and Haley and his wife went to the bar after their five kids were asleep. Haley said he added “Chiefs suck!” on the autograph after the fan who asked for the signature said he’s a fan of the team Haley once coached. But Haley insisted there was no argument or controversy, contrary to the account posted Wednesday by Deadspin.

“I wrote something about my former team that I probably shouldn’t, so there was no incident,” Haley said. “I was very surprised when I came to work this morning that it was an issue.”

There may have been no incident per se, but scrawling “Chiefs suck!” on a napkin is sure to get attention in this age of smartphones and Twitter, and guys like Haley need to be wise enough to avoid giving anyone ammunition to make him look bad.

I think it's funny that this is the focus of the issue. It's pretty damn obvious that was meant as a joke. Seriously.

What he didn't need to do was get into it with another fan. Though, sometimes you gotta respond to a dickhead like a dickhead.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-12-2013, 04:26 PM

Todd Haley
AP

Exactly what I thought. And it's retarded he even had to answer to it. Yep. Still a Todd Haley fanboi. Don't give a fuck. I think he's a great dude.

Otter
09-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Exactly what I thought. And it's retarded he even had to answer to it. Yep. Still a Todd Haley fanboi. Don't give a ****. I think he's a great dude.

Yep! I liked the guy.

Deberg_1990
09-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Exactly what I thought. And it's retarded he even had to answer to it. Yep. Still a Todd Haley fanboi. Don't give a fuck. I think he's a great dude.

That's great, hell I'd probably have a beer with the dude....whatever. but I wouldn't even choose him to coach my kids pee wee team. He absolutely sucks as a coach.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
09-12-2013, 04:58 PM

And he's being hamstrung by the Rooney family, Kevin Colbert and Mike Tomlin.

The poor guy never gets a break.

DaneMcCloud
09-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Precisely.

If Haley hadn't did the number one thing that could raise his reputation with Chiefs fans - having a falling-out with Scott Pioli - he'd be regarded as just another village idiot in the line of Gunther, Herm, and Romeo

Gunther was a better head coach

DaneMcCloud
09-12-2013, 05:01 PM
And the Wiz has subsequently sucked ball sack.

Wrong.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Wrong.

Right. Az, sucks.

DaneMcCloud
09-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Right. Az, sucks.

You're fucking dumb.

2007: 8-8
2008: Super Bowl runner-up
2009: Division Winner and playoff winner. Lost to eventual Super Bowl winner Saints
2010: With Warner's retirement, Cards go 5-11 with Derek Fucking Anderson
2011: 8-8 with multiple starting QB's (Skelton, Hall, etc.).
2012: 4-0 start with Kevin Kolb. Kolb lost for the season they went 5-11.

IMO, the blame lies with Rod Graves, the GM, who was also fired. He failed to secure a solid starting QB after Warner's retirement.

Whiz will be a head coach again someday.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-12-2013, 05:51 PM
You're fucking dumb.

2007: 8-8
2008: Super Bowl runner-up
2009: Division Winner and playoff winner. Lost to eventual Super Bowl winner Saints
2010: With Warner's retirement, Cards go 5-11 with Derek Fucking Anderson
2011: 8-8 with multiple starting QB's (Skelton, Hall, etc.).
2012: 4-0 start with Kevin Kolb. Kolb lost for the season they went 5-11.

IMO, the blame lies with Rod Graves, the GM, who was also fired. He failed to secure a solid starting QB after Warner's retirement.

Whiz will be a head coach again someday.

You're right Dane, I'm sorry. That's just a Conestoga Fuck-Wagon Train of WIN they got goin' there!

The Bad Guy
09-12-2013, 05:52 PM

Also Haley picked Palko.

The way I heard it back then was that the scouts were all about Kaepernick, Haley was on board with that, but Pioli would not allow it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-12-2013, 05:58 PM
The way I heard it back then was that the scouts were all about Kaepernick, Haley was on board with that, but Pioli would not allow it.

The Trust Level of the KC Chiefs:

Tentative, to Nuked From Orbit.

mike_b_284
09-22-2013, 07:49 PM
So who sucks now you non winning mutherfukker?

9.5 pts/game (31st)
236yds/game (31st)

Way to coach that offense! Oh yeah, about to be 0-3, while the "sucky" chiefs are 3-0.

I used to like Haley, but who does that? FUUUCKK YOU ASSSSHOLE!

Hammock Parties
09-22-2013, 07:50 PM
http://bit.ly/19vq3AL

gblowfish
09-22-2013, 07:53 PM

Todd Haley
AP

At least he didn't try to deny it this time. But he tried to explain it away. He's a profane, weasel like alcoholic douche, and I'll bet he's gone from Pittsburgh after this season.

gblowfish
09-22-2013, 07:54 PM
http://bit.ly/19vq3AL

The guy next to the finger flyer is wearing a Chiefs hat. Hilarious!

mike_b_284
09-22-2013, 07:54 PM
At least he didn't try to deny it this time. But he tried to explain it away. He's a profane, weasel like alcoholic douche, and I'll bet he's gone from Pittsburgh after this season.

also, he is an ungrateful spoiled little kocksukker bitch.

Deberg_1990
09-22-2013, 07:56 PM
In fairness, he doesn't have many weapons in Pittsburg right now.

But he still sucks as a coach.

SAUTO
09-22-2013, 07:57 PM
also, he is an ungrateful spoiled little kocksukker bitch.

Reported filter evasion
Posted via Mobile Device

Bewbies
09-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Reported filter evasion
Posted via Mobile Device

Reported for being a bitch.

GloryDayz
09-22-2013, 08:13 PM

This...

He's like the remnant shit that get caught in the cracks of the sphincter muscle! And I can't wait for him to come back to KC to we be one VERY rude crowd TO HIM. Don't usually like being that way, but FUCK this asshole and I'd like to see him ripped to shreds...

He's an asshole... And he sucks a golf too!

Everybody bring napkins to the game and write shit on it!

MotherfuckerJones
09-22-2013, 08:32 PM
Reported filter evasion
Posted via Mobile Device

Tattle tail sissy

Bwana
09-22-2013, 08:44 PM
Anyone else catch the FIRE HALEY sign some guy was holding up earlier in the game? It would seem some of the fans are starting to turn on Mr charisma.

mike_b_284
09-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Reported filter evasion
Posted via Mobile Device

pillowbiter, oh wait...the filter probably caught that too. I'll give you a hint F A G

Imon Yourside
09-22-2013, 10:55 PM
Hey Todd Steelers suck! doesn't even need a napkin cuz it's true.

DaneMcCloud
09-22-2013, 11:11 PM
Anyone else catch the FIRE HALEY sign some guy was holding up earlier in the game? It would seem some of the fans are starting to turn on Mr charisma.

What would be absolutely epic is if they fired Haley and replaced him with Chan Gailey.

tomahawk kid
09-23-2013, 05:32 AM
I've always felt that Haley was hamstrung during his time here based on Pioli's complete disinterest in building depth, bringing in a solid QB or anything else related to football.

His position wasn't unlike a dude bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Maybe his struggles in Pittsburgh disprove my theory and he indeed is just a golf pro trying to coach football.

Regardless, it's nice seeing arrogant ass "Stillers" having to deal with a struggling football team.

ChiefRocka
09-23-2013, 05:44 AM
You're right Haley. "Chiefs Sick!"

threebag
09-23-2013, 05:47 AM
Reported filter evasion
Posted via Mobile Device

Reported for being a cocksucking bitch.

Fixed

Deberg_1990
09-23-2013, 06:24 AM
What would be absolutely epic is if they fired Haley and replaced him with Chan Gailey.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Halfcan
09-23-2013, 09:17 AM
ROFLAnyone else catch the FIRE HALEY sign some guy was holding up earlier in the game? It would seem some of the fans are starting to turn on Mr charisma.

ROFL Yep saw that!! Awesome!!

mcaj22
09-23-2013, 09:19 AM
Just proves that any one of us off the street could have made the same career/flash in the pan success Haley did with a hall of fame QB in Arizona and parlay that into other teams misfortunes.

Red Gorilla
09-23-2013, 09:22 AM

ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni
09-23-2013, 09:25 AM
Do not knock on zillas sweet baboo

Rasputin
09-23-2013, 10:32 AM
Todd Haley is going be looking for a new team & I'm not sure if he will even finish the season with the Steelers. Todd is going be demoted back to WR coach before too long.

Mr. Laz
09-23-2013, 10:46 AM
Todd Haley is going be looking for a new team & I'm not sure if he will even finish the season with the Steelers. Todd is going be demoted back to WR coach before too long.I blame Pioli and Cassel.

Beef Supreme
09-23-2013, 10:58 AM
Todd is going to be handing out cocktail napkins more frequently at his new bartender job.

Rausch
09-23-2013, 10:59 AM
Todd is going to be handing out cocktail napkins more frequently at his new bartender job.

This.

He's done by week 8...

Rausch
09-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Todd Haley is going be looking for a new team & I'm not sure if he will even finish the season with the Steelers. Todd is going be demoted back to WR coach before too long.

But...but....but...

Mr. Laz
09-23-2013, 11:04 AM
"They need to fire Todd Haley ... He destroyed Matt Cassel in KC ... Ben Roethlisburger looks scared to play .... " Rodney Harrison

ShowtimeSBMVP
09-30-2013, 02:48 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/todd-haleys-wife-chrissy-nudes-exposed/#kXBJcRbuZ5HHM73Y.99

Anyone think this is real?

SAUTO
09-30-2013, 02:49 PM

yeah go fuck yourself, it was a joke

Bowser
09-30-2013, 02:51 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/todd-haleys-wife-chrissy-nudes-exposed/#kXBJcRbuZ5HHM73Y.99

No, I don't believe she has pink heart shaped growths over her nipples and box.

I can confirm that Haley's wife is hot as hell, though.

gblowfish
09-30-2013, 03:06 PM
No, I don't believe she has pink heart shaped growths over her nipples and box.

I can confirm that Haley's wife is hot as hell, though.

She doesn't like McDonalds Rat Salad, however...

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2013, 03:16 PM
"They need to fire Todd Haley ... He destroyed Matt Cassel in KC ... Ben Roethlisburger looks scared to play .... " Rodney Harrison

Destroyed Cassel? LMAO

MIAdragon
09-30-2013, 03:32 PM

Here is an ass shot, its quite nice. (http://dadmin.thedirty.com/2013/09/1475316/)

Bowser
09-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Here is an ass shot, its quite nice. (http://dadmin.thedirty.com/2013/09/1475316/)

She's hot as hell. Doubly impressive that she's pumped out five kids (I think. Pretty sure I saw that on her bio when they showed up here).

The Franchise
09-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Where the hell are the pictures minus the stupid hearts?

Brock
09-30-2013, 04:08 PM
Is cassel still to blame for haley's ineptitude?

Mr. Laz
09-30-2013, 05:08 PM
Destroyed Cassel? LMAO
Destroying Ben Roethlisburger?

Haley is the Hannibal Lecter of NFL QB's

Mr. Laz
09-30-2013, 05:10 PM
Is cassel still to blame for haley's ineptitude?
no ... Scott Pioli has planted evidence against Haley in the steeler locker room and turned the team against Todd. Only reason the offense isn't playing well for him.

po0r tOdD

Buehler445
09-30-2013, 05:16 PM

I'd laugh. Hard.

No.

But if it is, holy shit. Someone outkicked their coverage.

Halfcan
09-30-2013, 05:19 PM
Haley will be out of a job and his slutty wife will leave him for the dude she is sending crotch pics to come 2014.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2013, 05:24 PM
Haley will be out of a job and his slutty wife will leave him for the dude she is sending crotch pics to come 2014.

Haley should have nearly ten million banked so if she leaves him, it'll be for a wealthier dude.

Also, the rumor is they're swingers, so there's that.

Halfcan
09-30-2013, 05:26 PM
Haley should have nearly ten million banked so if she leaves him, it'll be for a wealthier dude.

Also, the rumor is they're swingers, so there's that.

ROFL I bet I know which way his gate swings.

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2013, 05:50 PM
Destroying Ben Roethlisburger?

Haley is the Hannibal Lecter of NFL QB's

LOL

With Cassel, there was nothing there to destroy.

Nirvana58
09-30-2013, 07:53 PM
Where the hell are the pictures minus the stupid hearts?

I second this...... Come on cp Internet gurus. :evil: