PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request In Regards to 49ers Fans: Do You Support Mass Genocide?

Sorter
09-12-2013, 09:47 AM
As recently stated, there is a massive and likely a growing number of 49ers fans on the board. There are a few who will discuss other topics relevant to the Chiefs. The majority it seems, consistently get caught up in Alex Smith debates, lengthy discourses over who's been banned on the 49ers message boards, and have done their best to take over every football related thread with their nonsense.

If you recall, there was an entire thread posted by one of them solely for the purpose of talking about their own board. A nice idea in theory but why should we be subjected to that?

So I ask you, members of Chiefsplanet. Would you rather keep all of them (knowing that if the Chiefs are successful or if Kaepernick does poorly, or really anything significant occurs related to Alex Smith or the 49ers, more will likely come) or wipe the slate clean, banishing them all to their original location?

ChiTown
09-12-2013, 09:48 AM
genocide sounds fun, and clean!

crazycoffey
09-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Because a new thread was needed for this topic. Sack up, dude....

Sorter
09-12-2013, 09:50 AM
Because a new thread was needed for this topic. Sack up, dude....

I don't think there is a thread on this topic.

I'd love to see one if it exists.

BigMeatballDave
09-12-2013, 09:51 AM
While 9ers fans are annoying, it's not near the level of an annoyance as Hate and Clay's chocolate penis obsession.

BlackHelicopters
09-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Gaz

Sorter
09-12-2013, 09:53 AM
While 9ers fans are annoying, it's not near the level of an annoyance as Hate and Clay's chocolate penis obsession.

Part of me thinks that if they weren't around, there would be fewer people to instigate and respond.

Rain Man
09-12-2013, 09:56 AM
I like the 49ers fans. They smell like Ghirardelli.

crazycoffey
09-12-2013, 09:57 AM
I don't think there is a thread on this topic.

I'd love to see one if it exists.

You take my post too seriously

Do you take 49ers fans too seriously too?

Sorter
09-12-2013, 09:58 AM
You take my post too seriously

Do you take 49ers fans too seriously too?

I'm always serious.

Seriously.

Chiefs=Champions
09-12-2013, 09:59 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Xa6c3OTr6yA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gblowfish
09-12-2013, 10:00 AM
I like the 9ers. They're my second favorite NFL team.

philfree
Genocide: What's going to happen in the game tonight? ie The Jets lose by Genocide.

BourbonMan

THIS A 1000X'S!!!!

9er guy
09-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Well if I do get banned, (Which I hope doesn't happen) it's been real.

I like you guys. I like this board. But it is getting kind of ridiculous.

All I ask is that you wait until AFTER the Chiefs v Cowboys so we can all laugh at Tomy Romo.

cosmo20002
09-12-2013, 10:03 AM
Once your team has played the Chiefs that season, adios. Move along and keep to your own kind.

I suppose I'd let division rivals stay since we play twice a year, every year, but they should be treated as second-class citizens without full privileges like no thread-starting ability.

I think this is tough, but fair.

cosmo20002
09-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Genocide: What's going to happen in the game tonight? ie The Jets lose by Genocide.

Hey--O! Nice

-King-
09-12-2013, 10:06 AM
Yes. They add nothing to the board except turning everything into an Alex Smith debate. Without them, Clay probably wouldn't troll as much. Killing two birds with one ban.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-12-2013, 10:10 AM
We have a problem similar to this on a Rockets board. They are part of a mostly Asian group considered to be Lin-only fans (LOFs). LOFs are the worst kind of homers. Fuck LOFs. Fuck SOFs.

9er guy
09-12-2013, 10:16 AM
We have a problem similar to this on a Rockets board. They are part of a mostly Asian group considered to be Lin-only fans (LOFs). LOFs are the worst kind of homers. **** LOFs. **** SOFs.

I'm not a fan of his. If he can't get Howard the ball consistently there's gonna be trouble!

AdumbGuy
09-12-2013, 10:19 AM
heh, I wish there were a way they could be locked out of any threads with the words Alex Smith in them.

Mr. Laz
09-12-2013, 10:21 AM
they are no more annoying then the thread starter

jerryforeverrice80
09-12-2013, 10:26 AM
if get banned for no reason other than being a niners fan enjoy the season folks.

buddha
09-12-2013, 10:26 AM

Amen.

Ban the OP and keep the Niner fans.

O.city
09-12-2013, 10:27 AM
Some people just want to see the world burn.

But yes, take them all out with one swipe

Frosty
09-12-2013, 10:28 AM
I don't mind 9er guy and Kaepernick but the rest can be flushed for all I care.

I will say, though, that a lot of Chiefs fans came over with Montana (not saying Smith=Montana at all), so you never know where it can go.

O.city
09-12-2013, 10:29 AM
I'd keep maverick just because his banter with clay is pretty priceless

Rain Man
09-12-2013, 10:30 AM
I don't mind 9er guy and Kaepernick but the rest can be flushed for all I care.

I will say, though, that a lot of Chiefs fans came over with Montana (not saying Smith=Montana at all), so you never know where it can go.

That's the thing. We welcome them in, and once they see Jamaal Charles and our linebacking corps we have a bunch of new Chiefs fans in San Francisco.

The only tension I see arising is when our two teams meet in the Super Bowl. If they aren't fully Chiefs fans yet, it could get ugly for a while.

buddha
09-12-2013, 10:31 AM
I will always be a Chiefs fan no matter what...they are the team I grew up with. I have also become a 49ers fan because I live in NorCal and it's fun to follow the local team. There's nothing wrong with creating a bigger tent and inviting other guys in. Some will be douchebags, but if we kicked off every DB who is a regular here, it would be a very quiet board.

DaFace
09-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Meh. I like this board's tendency to attract fans from other teams.

O.city
09-12-2013, 10:37 AM
If they wanna come here, I'm good with that, that's the beauty of the board. However, there should be restrictions on what they can do

jspchief
09-12-2013, 10:38 AM
I'd rather a 2 month break from Clay. His schtick is taking a dump in every Chiefs thread. I find myself avoiding Chiefs talk because his trolling derails all the discussions.

O.city
09-12-2013, 10:39 AM
I'd rather a 2 month break from Clay. His schtick is taking a dump in every Chiefs thread. I find myself avoiding Chiefs talk because his trolling derails all the discussions.

This

Mav
09-12-2013, 10:40 AM

7 more wins and you get a YEAR!!!

patteeu
09-12-2013, 10:40 AM
I don't see how the Alex Smith arguments can be any worse than the Geno Smith arguments were last year or, before that, the Matt Cassel arguments. I like having fans of foreign teams around. It would be nice if posters had to wear an icon (kind of like the guys below) indicating their primary nfl rooting interest though so we could keep track of everyone.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/27871/large/pink-triangles.jpg?1365790318

http://riseofww2.weebly.com/uploads/7/0/2/4/7024100/245006963.jpg?1304603550

RealSNR
09-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Some people just want to see the world burn.

o:-)

tooge
Nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure

Sandy Vagina
I am a nice person with a genuine interest in civility and the entire Chiefs team. If someone chooses to be an asshole to me, then I say **** taking the high road. They will get it how they give it. I would much rather just read and discuss KC football, and yeah, Alex is a Chief.

I doubt seriously that all SF fans would get banned, but if it happens, so be it. It's just a forum, and not the only KC one at that. All the same, I'd rather keep the peace and keep things about the topic... and not the poster(s).

signed,

Mac
Jakemall
Maverick
ViporVisor
NinerDoug
maybe a couple others

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3193/vikeslogo.gif

Mav
09-12-2013, 10:43 AM
I am a nice person with a genuine interest in civility and the entire Chiefs team. If someone chooses to be an asshole to me, then I say **** taking the high road. They will get it how they give it. I would much rather just read and discuss KC football, and yeah, Alex is a Chief.

I doubt seriously that all SF fans would get banned, but if it happens, so be it. It's just a forum, and not the only KC one at that. All the same, I'd rather keep the peace and keep things about the topic... and not the poster(s).

signed,

Mac
Jakemall
Maverick
probably a couple others

Cosigned.

RealSNR
09-12-2013, 10:44 AM
I like Maverick just fine as a poster. He's not even a Niner fan. He doesn't have to wear the yellow star.

MacChiefsNiners or whatever his name is would be fine as well if it weren't for the other fans that post garbage post after garbage post about Colin Kaepernick and Jim Harbaugh.

Either way, nothing's going to happen. It's just fun to make genocide jokes.

jspchief
09-12-2013, 10:44 AM
7 more wins and you get a YEAR!!!

You think he honors bets. That's cute.

loochy
09-12-2013, 10:45 AM

signed,

Mac
Jakemall
Maverick
probably a couple others

In your case, it's not a matter of being mean or angry. It's a matter of you being homeristic and troll-like in your love for Smiff. You've also insulted this board and its members many times, despite being a n00b. That really rubs people the wrong way.

Maverick has been good since his real-life reveal/beatdown/pile-on.

Mav
09-12-2013, 10:47 AM
You think he honors bets. That's cute.

Oh, I don't. I know he wont leave. 155k posts? This place is his life. And like I said before. Chances are that once the bet is over, either way, ill most likely leave. We aren't for the most part wanted here, and I was the for better or worse just about the first one to come here.

Even though my intentions were completely different than all but about 3 or 4 guys, I still was the start of the problem, and even as much as I genuinely love this board, Im not going to continue to be the problem.

Sandy Vagina
In your case, it's not a matter of being mean or angry. It's a matter of you being homeristic and troll-like in your love for Smiff. You've also insulted this board and its members many times, despite being a n00b. That really rubs people the wrong way.

Only when it's thrown at me, true.

Oh, and add ViporVisor and Ninerdoug to that list... apologies to those other good SF fans omitted.

Frosty
MacChiefsNiners or whatever his name is would be fine

Except for his/her douchbaggery about how he was going to school us on forum etiquette and shame us into being posters our moms would be proud of or whatever that was all about.

loochy
09-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Either way, nothing's going to happen. It's just fun to make genocide jokes.

This. We all know it would never happen anyway.

jerryforeverrice80
09-12-2013, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=Mac-NinersChiefs;9965748]I am a nice person with a genuine interest in civility and the entire Chiefs team. If someone chooses to be an asshole to me, then I say **** taking the high road. They will get it how they give it. I would much rather just read and discuss KC football, and yeah, Alex is a Chief.

signed,

Mac
Jakemall
Maverick
probably a couple others

i agree with everything you said.

ChiefsCountry
09-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Nuke them all expect that ShowMe guy who has been on here for years.

Sandy Vagina
09-12-2013, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=Mac-NinersChiefs;9965748]I am a nice person with a genuine interest in civility and the entire Chiefs team. If someone chooses to be an asshole to me, then I say **** taking the high road. They will get it how they give it. I would much rather just read and discuss KC football, and yeah, Alex is a Chief.

signed,

Mac
Jakemall
Maverick
probably a couple others

i agree with everything you said.

yeah, sorry... I didn't take much time in thinking of the other good SF posters.

Discuss Thrower
09-12-2013, 10:52 AM
One week ban for anyone who rehashes Alex Smith, 49erfan forum drama, or any other topic in a totally unrelated thread.

Sorter
09-12-2013, 10:55 AM

Amen.

Ban the OP and keep the Niner fans.

You should probably make a thread with a poll then.

Sandy Vagina
09-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Except for his/her douchbaggery about how he was going to school us on forum etiquette and shame us into being posters our moms would be proud of or whatever that was all about.

Hey, I am not perfect, though I would bet that such words were provoked.

Seriously... very nice person that just wants peace. If someone goes out of their way to be a dick, I generally don't look for that high road. Do you? Does anyone?

Frosty
09-12-2013, 10:56 AM
I've changed my mind. If 99% of your posts are in the Alex Smith threads, you should be nuked from orbit. :grr:

tooge
09-12-2013, 10:57 AM
I guess it's a good think I'm not in charge here. There'd be about 30 posters here.

Frosty
09-12-2013, 10:57 AM
Hey, I am not perfect, though I would bet that such words were provoked.

Seriously... very nice person that just wants peace. If someone goes out of their way to be a dick, I generally don't look for that high road. Do you? Does anyone?

It's CP. You better have a thick skin. It isn't going to change for a n00b.

Red Gorilla
09-12-2013, 10:58 AM
In my humble opinion, the people who should be banned are the people who whine and want others banned. Shouldn't a thread like this be started by a mod? It's ****ing weak.

Why not just ban the shitty "Alex vs. Geno" and "Alex will always suck" threads? They are both terrible and pointless.

Mav
09-12-2013, 11:00 AM

Co signed :D

Sandy Vagina
09-12-2013, 11:03 AM

Oh, the thick skin, I have. This is a fair example of the back and forth:

Me: "well, that's not accurate to say. If you look, Alex's 47% accuracy on deep passes is actually not at all bad, when comparing to all other QBs."

someone else: "oh go **** yourself, you Alex fanboy asshole!"

Me: "well **** you then."

someone else: "GTFO here, you ********************************!!!!"

collective CP thought from some: "these 49ers fans are annoying assholes! We bash them for pointing something out, and they DARE talk shit back? Oh, the nerve! Kill em all!"

Now what's wrong with this picture?

patteeu
09-12-2013, 11:03 AM
You 49er fans don't need to grovel. You're not going to be banned.

We've always had foreign fans here. Some are antagonistic like Amnorix and his endless Patriot Way slogans and his smug attempts to belittle anyone who had the audacity to doubt Scott Pioli or Romeo Crennel. Others, like Vailpass are lapdogs just hoping that a little Chief luster will rub off on them as they do everything they can to please the locals.

Choose whichever path you want and don't apologize for it.

Red Gorilla
09-12-2013, 11:05 AM
You 49er fans don't need to grovel. You're not going to be banned. We've always had foreign fans here. Some are antagonistic like Amnorix and his endless Patriot Way slogans and his smug attempts to belittle anyone who had the audacity to doubt Scott Pioli or Romeo Crennel. Others, like Vailpass are lapdogs just hoping that a little Chief luster will rub off on them as they do everything they can to please the locals. Choose whichever path you want and don't apologize for it.

That's good to hear.

Sandy Vagina
09-12-2013, 11:05 AM
You 49er fans don't need to grovel.

Hahaha, hey, don't worry. That isn't an option.

bevischief
09-12-2013, 11:07 AM
No it is nice to have posters from other teams on here.

AdumbGuy
09-12-2013, 11:07 AM
Seriously, lock them out of the alex smith threads for a month. The ones that stick around, have fun.

I voted gaz, mostly because I'm an idiot, but I won't pretend I'd miss them. Especially the sanctimonious assholes who'd be gone tomorrow if we traded precious Alex.

DaFace
09-12-2013, 11:08 AM
Oh, the thick skin, I have. This is a fair example of the back and forth:

collective CP thought from some: "these 49ers fans are annoying assholes! We bash them for pointing something out, and they DARE talk shit back? Oh, the nerve! Kill em all!"

You are aware that this is a Chiefs forum, right? What else do you expect when 30 people from another team show up and start derailing threads left and right?

I know you're not the problem per se, but you have to acknowledge that people have a good reason for getting irritated by it.

Rain Man
09-12-2013, 11:08 AM
That's good to hear.

It's a trap. Don't fall for it.

Rain Man
09-12-2013, 11:09 AM
Joe Montana
Steve Bono
Elvis Grbac
Alex Smith

We need the 49ers fans so they can tell us what to expect from Colin Kaepernick in a few years.

ChiefsCountry
09-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Joe Montana
Steve Bono
Elvis Grbac
Alex Smith

We need the 49ers fans so they can tell us what to expect from Colin Kaepernick in a few years.

You mean Colt McCoy

Sandy Vagina
09-12-2013, 11:11 AM
You are aware that this is a Chiefs forum, right? What else do you expect when 30 people from another team show up and start derailing threads left and right?

I know you're not the problem per se, but you have to acknowledge that people have a good reason for getting irritated by it.

I get that. Though not beyond reproach at all times, I feel pretty sure that any true derailments are not occurring because I initiated them. Can't promise that I haven't been a part of responding to what inevitably prolongs them. Happy to pay closer attention to see that this doesn't happen by my hands.

Sorter
I think banning them would set a very poor precedent.

SAUTO
Oh, I don't. I know he wont leave. 155k posts? This place is his life. And like I said before. Chances are that once the bet is over, either way, ill most likely leave. We aren't for the most part wanted here, and I was the for better or worse just about the first one to come here.

Even though my intentions were completely different than all but about 3 or 4 guys, I still was the start of the problem, and even as much as I genuinely love this board, Im not going to continue to be the problem.

hell you might as well stay too. just keep yourself in check. we don't want to see you fuckers arguing about kap

Red Gorilla
09-12-2013, 11:12 AM

I hear you but is it the same 4-5 Chiefs fans following them around constantly bitching about them? They are as much to blame for derailing the threads. Either way, those threads sucked in the first place.

Rain Man
You mean Colt McCoy

Same thing.

Almost.

AdumbGuy
I think banning them would set a very poor precedent.

I agree with Sorter. BAN THEM!!!

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Sorter read my mind.

The Jets fans were terrible, the Patriots dickheads were worse, and the 9er fans are even more unbearable.

This needs to be the one exemption to the traditional moderation on this site. Expunge these fucktards.

alanm
09-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Meh. I like this board's tendency to attract fans from other teams.This

9er guy
09-12-2013, 11:14 AM
we don't want to see you ****ers arguing about kap

Naggers?

Chiefspants
09-12-2013, 11:15 AM
I'd rather someone here organize a trial and implicate all of the Post-Alex Smith members here in a rico case.

Anyone interested?

KC native
09-12-2013, 11:17 AM

that you're still here :shrug:

Red Gorilla
One last thing, look at the way people were with the Dallas guy in the "dirt roll" thread. I'm sure it was the same for 49ers fans when they got here. If you treat people that way, one of two things will happen. They will never post again or they will post with a vengeance. The problems that you guys suffer from are the ones that you made imo. It's like you can dish it out but, can't take it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
There's a difference between fans of other teams who come here because they are interested to talk about football and fans of other teams who come here to talk about their former players/coaches/executives. The first category is fine; the second constantly causes strife, overloads the board with idiocy, and contributes into tossing thermite on every Dumpster fire on the site.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Ban them ALL except Maverick and Kaepernick.

Bring balance to the force.

KC native
09-12-2013, 11:19 AM
One last thing, look at the way people were with the Dallas guy in the "dirt roll" thread. I'm sure it was the same for 49ers fans when they got here. If you treat people that way, one of two things will happen. They will never post again or they will post with a vengeance. The problems that you guys suffer from are the ones that you made imo. It's like you can dish it out but, can't take it.

Well, it's a good thing no one has asked for your opinion.

Red Gorilla
You get what you ask for imo. If you are going to be dumb, you better be tough.

mr. tegu
The shine of Alex Smith being new here will wear off eventually and they will stop with the incessant posting about him. After that they will either continue as fans of football in general to participate in college football threads, monday or sunday night game threads, and the other random stuff in general that so many people enjoy about this place, or they will just fade away like so many other posters have done in the past. Let them enjoy those things too if they wish.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Ban them ALL except Maverick and Kaepernick.

Bring balance to the force.

Kaepernick makes LiveSteam look like a Bolshevik. He is, without a doubt, the craziest motherfucker on this site.

duncan_idaho
09-12-2013, 11:21 AM
Kill 'em. Kill 'em all.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Kaepernick makes LiveSteam look like a Bolshevik. He is, without a doubt, the craziest motherfucker on this site.

Maverick is a hell of a lot crazier than Kaepernick.

Sure you're not getting them confused?

Maverick is our resident Alex Smith homer, Kaepernick is more of a realist.

Balance.

The rest of them are just some bizarro version of these two.

Graystoke
09-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Keep them. We can cage them up, tag them and kill them later.

patteeu
09-12-2013, 11:23 AM

I think this is true.

Sorter
09-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Kill 'em. Kill 'em all.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m844023TTX1qzxgw0o1_500.gif

Sorter
09-12-2013, 11:25 AM

Balance.

I think he's referring to his posts in the D.C.

Frosty
09-12-2013, 11:25 AM

Balance.

Outside of football, Kaepernick is a bit of a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-12-2013, 11:26 AM

Balance.

Kaepernick is more unstable than SHTSPRAYER. He is a complete fucking nutjob.

Raiderhater
09-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Part of me thinks that if they weren't around, there would be fewer people to instigate and respond.

LMAO Good luck with that.

patteeu
09-12-2013, 11:27 AM

Speaking of wonderful foreign fan additions to our family, that guy adds some spice!

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Kill 'em. Kill 'em all.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-WytO4Ymu2hbJmm/doom_2005_arguing_about_killing_survivors/

ViperVisor
09-12-2013, 11:29 AM
There are people like me that have interest in seeing how Smith and KC plays out.
I have more fan experience with the KC QB right now than any 49er but Gore.

There are also people here that appear only interested in mocking people who don't sign off on their opinion. They rarely engage in honest debate and add little to nothing in the way of information or links.

ChiliConCarnage
09-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Kaepernick is more unstable than SHTSPRAYER. He is a complete ****ing nutjob.

unpossible

Raiderhater
09-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Yes. They add nothing to the board except turning everything into an Alex Smith debate. Without them, Clay probably wouldn't troll as much. Killing two birds with one ban.
Posted via Mobile Device

What is this, delusional day? Gochiefs trolls, period. Getting rid of the San Fran fans ain't gonna change that.

loochy
09-12-2013, 11:36 AM
HAY GUYZ CAN U STOP POSTING IN BIG FONTS AND QUIT PUTTING PICTURES UP? I CANT ENJOY THE THREAD NOW /CRY

SAUTO
09-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Naggers?

fuckers

Hammock Parties
09-12-2013, 11:38 AM
What is this, delusional day? Gochiefs trolls, period. Getting rid of the San Fran fans ain't gonna change that.

Maverick has increased my ire for Alex Smith twofold.

We're witnessing a battle to the death between two Sith Lords of football smack.

To be honest it's uncharted territory for this board...it's like WWE posting.

Rain Man
09-12-2013, 11:41 AM
The poll is quite exciting. Back and forth, nip and tuck, it's like a Chiefs-Raiders game but without the stench of nearby Raiders fans.

Ace Gunner
09-12-2013, 11:43 AM
HAY GUYZ CAN U STOP POSTING IN BIG FONTS AND QUIT PUTTING PICTURES UP? I CANT ENJOY THE THREAD NOW /CRY

RLY LIKE YOUR
POSTING STYLE
http://i.imgur.com/nykv9Z7.gif

KC native
09-12-2013, 11:44 AM
The poll is quite exciting. Back and forth, nip and tuck, it's like a Chiefs-Raiders game but without the stench of nearby Raiders fans.

heh you have poll envy

Buehler445
09-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Meh. They'll be like the Jets Fans Pats Fans and all the other fans that come in. The fuckstains will get abused and leave and the ones that contribute will stick.

DeezNutz
09-12-2013, 11:48 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KPGyt3ZDv2Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rain Man
09-12-2013, 11:59 AM
heh you have poll envy

I'm secure enough in my research manhood to appreciate a good poll.

Raiderhater
09-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Maverick has increased my ire for Alex Smith twofold.

We're witnessing a battle to the death between two Sith Lords of football smack.

To be honest it's uncharted territory for this board...it's like WWE posting.

I beg to differ. We have seen it all before. Wether you were involved, rival fans were involved or none of you were involved and regardless of the subject matter it is not new. Neither you nor this incarnation of the "battle royale" is original to this forum.

CaliforniaChief
09-12-2013, 12:03 PM
I'll vote with the OP....no.

KC native
09-12-2013, 12:04 PM
I'm secure enough in my research manhood to appreciate a good poll.

ROFL

Jakemall
09-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Absofreakinglutely. Kill them all!!!

Oh...wait...what?

BigBeauford
09-12-2013, 12:12 PM

signed,

Mac
Jakemall
Maverick
ViporVisor
NinerDoug
maybe a couple others

Did Joseph McCarthy make this list?

-King-
09-12-2013, 12:13 PM

Oh, we all know that he trolls. But it didn't get to the level it is now before the 49ers fans came.

Radar Chief
09-12-2013, 12:14 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m844023TTX1qzxgw0o1_500.gif

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1g82I7w3ENU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Eleazar
09-12-2013, 12:24 PM
Only if Claynus and Sweet Daddy's Taint go into the same trench

Raiderhater
09-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Oh, we all know that he trolls. But it didn't get to the level it is now before the 49ers fans came.

Perhaps not on the particular subject of Smith but, let's not pretend that Alex Smith is the biggest, let alone first controversy to visit this board.

BIG_DADDY
09-12-2013, 12:50 PM
1. It's not the 9ers fans fault that they keep getting the best of us on trades.
2. Truth be known almost all of them wish Alex the best in KC
3. IF the Chiefs can't win it all I can't think of another team that is easier to like.

9ers fans can stay.

HemiEd
09-12-2013, 01:25 PM

All I ask is that you wait until AFTER the Chiefs v Cowboys so we can all laugh at Tomy Romo.

Here is one I didn't have on iggy yet! :D

I guess that tells you how I feel. They go way beyond any other annoyance I have experienced in almost a decade on this board.

AlexSmithDynasty
09-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Just ban the Kaepernick idiot, he's the one bringing all the 49er drama. Discussion about Alex Smith is Chiefs talk and is relevant, discussion about other 49ers QB's or players is not.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Just ban the Kaepernick idiot, he's the one bringing all the 49er drama.

He absolutely is not. Most of his posts are reasoned well and benign.

Maverick is a fucking lunatic.

Jive Ass
09-12-2013, 02:53 PM
FOAR CHEFS FANS ONLY, GO LEVE 9ssss!!!!11!!1!!!1

Really?

AlexSmithDynasty
09-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Maverick is a ****ing lunatic.

Not gonna argue with you there.

FlaChief58
09-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Leave 49er fans alone!

09-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Hell, Clay is the one fueling them. LMAO

J Diddy
09-12-2013, 04:39 PM

I read this post and thought man this guys only been around for a couple of years. Yes gochiefs is much tamer than he once was.

In the beginning he was a troll of such magnitude that would make hootie seem small.

Chief Roundup
09-12-2013, 04:39 PM
There are a couple of chiefs fans that need to go as well or before a couple of the 49er fans.

vailpass
09-12-2013, 04:51 PM
I read this post and thought man this guys only been around for a couple of years. Yes gochiefs is much tamer than he once was.

In the beginning he was a troll of such magnitude that would make hootie seem small.

Draven.

Easy 6
09-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Meh. They'll be like the Jets Fans Pats Fans and all the other fans that come in. The ****stains will get abused and leave and the ones that contribute will stick.

Yeah, there are a handful of them I don't mind hanging around, the ones i'm thinking of are enjoyable enough football posters... its the constant Kaep/Smith debates and carryover drama from niner boards that needs to GTFO.

But the ones here for the sole purpose of taking a big shit on Alex Smith REALLY need nuked, we get more than enough of that from the locals.

Rain Man
09-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Yeah, there are a handful of them I don't mind hanging around, the ones i'm thinking of are enjoyable enough football posters... its the constant Kaep/Smith debates and carryover drama from niner boards that needs to GTFO.

But the ones here for the sole purpose of taking a big shit on Alex Smith REALLY need nuked, we get more than enough of that from the locals.

How is Kaepernick/Smith even a debate? Smith is way better.

vailpass
09-12-2013, 05:07 PM

Yes but how do you feel about Elway?

LoneWolf
09-12-2013, 05:09 PM

I feel he should get hit by a bus driven by Von Miller. :D

Sandy Vagina
09-12-2013, 05:10 PM

That Denver QB that averaged a 79.9 passer rating and a 56.9 completion %?

That guy? ;)

TLO
09-12-2013, 05:13 PM

Clay is ghey for black dudes. NTTAWWT

vailpass
09-12-2013, 05:13 PM
I feel he should get hit by a bus driven by Von Miller. :D

:)

vailpass
09-12-2013, 05:14 PM
That Denver QB that averaged a 79.9 passer rating and a 56.9 completion %?

That guy? ;)

It's easier to just type GOAT (yeah, I know, HORSE joke here)

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Everyone except Maverick and Low Expectations. Yin/Yang.

Easy 6
09-12-2013, 05:24 PM

Whats funny, is that even those Smith fans consistently say Kaep is better, yet it doesn't stop some of these niner guys from continuing the BS.

The obsession some of them have is quite extreme, even the philly guys got bored with their own schtick and left after a week or two.

Raiderhater
09-12-2013, 05:24 PM

Anti-freeze cocktail, stirred with a limb from an AIDS tree.

vailpass
09-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Anti-freeze cocktail, stirred with a limb from an AIDS tree.

What took so long for this post? I am disappoint.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-12-2013, 05:28 PM

There are a few turds, but we've gotten a few that are genuine like this cat is. And I like this guy. He keeps it real. I like Maverick too. I'm not sure what the deal is, but no, they shouldn't be banned. We've endured far worse, and didn't enflame our labias over it either.

vailpass
09-12-2013, 05:30 PM
There are a few turds, but we've gotten a few that are genuine like this cat is. And I like this guy. He keeps it real. I like Maverick too. I'm not sure what the deal is, but no, they shouldn't be banned. We've endured far worse, and didn't enflame our labias over it either.

OK but these fucking Bronco fans......

Raiderhater
09-12-2013, 05:38 PM
What took so long for this post? I am disappoint.

Sorry. I've been searching youtube for TV scenes to add to the thread in the media forum.

Mr. Flopnuts

I see I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Raiderhater

What he said.

vailpass
09-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Sorry. I've been searching youtube for TV scenes to add to the thread in the media forum.

:D

Rain Man
09-12-2013, 05:45 PM

This post generates a reaction from me much like when Underdog hears Polly Poodle yell for help.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-12-2013, 05:48 PM

No shit. Spoiled ass motherfuckers that don't know what a rebuild is...

vailpass
09-12-2013, 05:48 PM
This post generates a reaction from me much like when Underdog hears Polly Poodle yell for help.

:D How the hell did you think of that?

vailpass
09-12-2013, 05:50 PM
No shit. Spoiled ass mother****ers that don't know what a rebuild is...

I did my time in the Josh McDaniel mine.....

Raiderhater
I did my time in the Josh McDaniel mine.....

Not enough.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
Another reason Mega Threads blow.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-12-2013, 05:51 PM
Not enough.

Exactly. Spoiled ass motherfuckers... :shake: :p

vailpass
Not enough.

If they suck they gotta go....

Mr. Flopnuts
Another reason Mega Threads blow.

I've come to the conclusion that mega threads suck big cock. Nein. Big, black, cock. Those are even bigger.

vailpass
09-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Exactly. Spoiled ass mother****ers... :shake: :p

Getting pumped for vacation?

Raiderhater
09-12-2013, 05:53 PM
If they suck they gotta go....

I will file this under "words I never expected from any self respecting male".

Kaepernick
09-12-2013, 05:54 PM
I've changed my mind. If 99% of your posts are in the Alex Smith threads, you should be nuked from orbit. :grr:

I posted some boobies. :D

Mr. Flopnuts
09-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Getting pumped for vacation?

Yeah. Tunica got scrubbed. I got my hands on some great seats for the home opener this Sunday, and KC wins out. They have the same damn casinos. And I can go see the Chiefs! Win!

vailpass
09-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Yeah. Tunica got scrubbed. I got my hands on some great seats for the home opener this Sunday, and KC wins out. They have the same damn casinos. And I can go see the Chiefs! Win!

Awesome. Enjoy.

Strongside
09-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Might as well have made the poll 'Should cancer be rid from Earth?'

vailpass
09-12-2013, 05:59 PM
I will file this under "words I never expected from any self respecting male".

:banghead: Allow me to rephrase that....

Kaepernick
09-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Kaepernick makes LiveSteam look like a Bolshevik. He is, without a doubt, the craziest mother****er on this site.

I am a hardcore conservative living in the People's Democratic Republic of Kalifornia until I can retire. Commie libs aren't merely crazy, they are criminally insane.

I may retire to Kansas City just to spite you.

Kaepernick
09-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Kaepernick is more unstable than SHTSPRAYER. He is a complete ****ing nutjob.

You flatter me, sir. Any time I'm insulted by a bed-wetting bleeding-heart commie liberal, I know I 'm on target.

AustinChief
09-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Important POLL up for all 49ers fans.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276185

Raiderhater
09-12-2013, 06:08 PM
:banghead: Allow me to rephrase that....

:D

Kaepernick
09-12-2013, 06:19 PM

Genocide is too good for Elway. I would advocate a slower more deliberate method of death. Beginning with tenderizing by breaking all bones and snipping off all extraneous bits. Apply rub, then roast slowly in a BBQ smoker using the 2-2-1 method. Flay, draw, quarter and serve with a side of fava beans.

Liver and onions for whoever gets Dallas score right.

http://mdfilmfest.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/600full-the-silence-of-the-lambs-screenshot.jpg?w=500&h=277

vailpass
09-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Genocide is too good for Elway. I would advocate a slower more deliberate method of death. Beginning with tenderizing by breaking all bones and snipping off all extraneous bits. Apply rub, then roast slowly in a BBQ smoker using the 2-2-1 method. Flay, draw, quarter and serve with a side of fava beans.

Liver and onions for whoever gets Dallas score right.

http://mdfilmfest.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/600full-the-silence-of-the-lambs-screenshot.jpg?w=500&h=277

Ummmmm....OK.

Sorter
03-28-2016, 11:52 PM
Bump.

TimBone
03-28-2016, 11:55 PM
I'm not sure how I missed this the first time. I think I'd definitely be down. I think the only one that never bothered me was brucey, and I just found out he was a 9er transplant.

TimBone
03-28-2016, 11:56 PM

Did this one get banned? I hope he got banned before the Chiefs-Cowboys game.

TimBone
03-28-2016, 11:59 PM

signed,

Mac
Jakemall
Maverick
ViporVisor
NinerDoug
maybe a couple others

Go away.

brucey_72
03-29-2016, 12:03 AM
I'm not sure how I missed this the first time. I think I'd definitely be down. I think the only one that never bothered me was brucey, and I just found out he was a 9er transplant.

Well thank you for that.... Can I not get banned since I have never flooded this board with that bullshit

TimBone
03-29-2016, 12:04 AM
Well thank you for that.... Can I not get banned since I have never flooded this board with that bullshit
lol...I don't think anyone is getting banned.

brucey_72
03-29-2016, 12:06 AM
lol...I don't think anyone is getting banned.

Hahahaha I know... I just dont want to go on the Chiefsplanet hate list, because I am a 49er fan. If it helps my wife is a Chiefs & Royals fan.

LoneWolf
03-29-2016, 12:08 AM
Hahahaha I know... I just dont want to go on the Chiefsplanet hate list, because I am a 49er fan. If it helps my wife is a Chiefs & Royals fan.

I read somewhere she has giant knockers. I'm pretty sure if you post pics it will save you from any future bannings. :D

brucey_72
03-29-2016, 12:10 AM
I read somewhere she has giant knockers. I'm pretty sure if you post pics it will save you from any future bannings. :D

Oh god, no people haha. They are pretty big though.

This actually gave me a laugh

brucey_72
03-29-2016, 12:15 AM
I think it shows a lot that members didn't even know I was a 49er fan.. Meaning I am not a douchebag and am here to talk about football. I have also watched 80% of Chiefs games since 2011 and have grown quite found of them.

Sorter
03-29-2016, 12:22 AM
Egg had to think about it. “Sometimes at court I would serve the king’s small council. They used to fight about it. Uncle Baelor said that clemency was best when dealing with an honorable foe. If a defeated man believes he will be pardoned, he may lay down his sword and bend the knee. Elsewise he will fight on to the death, and slay more loyal men and innocents. But Lord Bloodraven said that when you pardon rebels, you only plant the seeds of the next rebellion.”

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-N24cloY4sfE/UhFn10U1S5I/AAAAAAAAwso/9GhGCjhyCkA/s1600/22.gif

RealSNR
03-29-2016, 09:17 AM
ViperVisor is vastly underrated in his douchetardery. Don't sleep on him, either

threebag
03-29-2016, 09:23 AM
Dumb -Inmen58

Dinny Bossa Nova
03-29-2016, 09:36 AM
Mass genocide seems harsh. Couldn't you just line them up and stooge-slap them every 7 to 10 days?

The fall of Kaepernick has at least halted those spillover from the 49er board arguments.

Dinny

Sully
03-29-2016, 09:42 AM
It's a non-superbowl 49ers right now, so could we really classify the genocide as "mass?"

Dave Lane
03-29-2016, 10:12 AM
ViperVisor is vastly underrated in his douchetardery. Don't sleep on him, either

Way up on this list. Definitely top 2-3

Pasta Little Brioni
03-29-2016, 10:16 AM
It's a very creepy lot

TimBone
03-29-2016, 11:03 AM
Dumb -Inmen58
Yes he was.

Sandy Vagina
03-29-2016, 11:31 AM
It's a very creepy lot

It's really no more creepy than these "pure" Chiefs fans that are obsessed with the ex/SF fans that visit in support of KC.

Some of us are simply here to enjoy the Chiefs, check out discussion of the Chiefs, and hope they win games.

.. and other allegedly grown men on the internet can't deal with this well. Boo hoo. This xenophobia is a problem, but it's YOUR problem. I'm going to enjoy what I want to, all the same. 3 years so far tells me this.

http://media.tumblr.com/dc981a9dac5a4997372b1e99d4243c0e/tumblr_inline_mu2ogcvaXf1qk8tpf.gif

Bugeater
03-29-2016, 11:51 AM
It's really no more creepy than these "pure" Chiefs fans that are obsessed with the ex/SF fans that visit in support of KC.

Some of us are simply here to enjoy the Chiefs, check out discussion of the Chiefs, and hope they win games.

Bull. Fucking. Shit. You guys are here for no other reason than to ride Alex's jock and yes it is creepy as hell.

O.city
03-29-2016, 11:54 AM
I don't understand how someone can be so oblivious as to why they aren't liked around these parts.

You wanna follow Alex here and cheer for the guy? Fine.

It's the telling long time chiefs fans how to be fans and what they should and shouldn't enjoy that seems to ruffle feathers.

vailpass
03-29-2016, 12:40 PM

.. and other allegedly grown men on the internet can't deal with this well. Boo hoo. This xenophobia is a problem, but it's YOUR problem. I'm going to enjoy what I want to, all the same. 3 years so far tells me this.

http://media.tumblr.com/dc981a9dac5a4997372b1e99d4243c0e/tumblr_inline_mu2ogcvaXf1qk8tpf.gif

Go away

Sandy Vagina
03-29-2016, 02:10 PM
I don't understand how someone can be so oblivious as to why they aren't liked around these parts.

You wanna follow Alex here and cheer for the guy? Fine.

Well now, this isn't true. "bandwagon jumping" for whatever reason from a SB team to a 2-14 team had many of you furious and outraged from the start.

from there...

It's the telling long time chiefs fans how to be fans and what they should and shouldn't enjoy that seems to ruffle feathers.

Though mostly provoked, this just pushed you over the edge. I can see why this would irritate, but for a forum that claims to be so thick-skinned.. holy shit, some of you live permanently butt-hurt from this transgression.

It's been three years. Get the **** over it already. Holding this petty grudge is sad, and accomplishing nothing that you claim to want (which is me/us out of here).

So much obsession with who posts here and why. That's ****ing creepy.. and played out.

TimBone
03-29-2016, 07:48 PM
How does he manage to talk with all that dried cum around his mouth?