PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Just in case you needed a little more motivation

Nzoner
09-19-2013, 05:52 AM
to get ready for some Chiefs football.

Take a trip back with me...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wz51xS0K56k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TribalElder
09-19-2013, 06:07 AM
You bet against us :(

KC-TBB
09-19-2013, 06:15 AM
LOVE Arrowhead, but it can never replace the memory of sitting at the old Municipal on Dec. 71...Chirstmas Day...longest game in NFL history, dissapointing loss for KC, but it was history, got to see it with my dad...a year later I was on my way to Viet Nam. Relived that game thousands of times that next year. Kept me a Chiefs fan every since.
I live in Atlanta now but will be cheering tonight!

chiefs1okie
09-19-2013, 06:18 AM
LOVE Arrowhead, but it can never replace the memory of sitting at the old Municipal on Dec. 71...Chirstmas Day...longest game in NFL history, dissapointing loss for KC, but it was history, got to see it with my dad...a year later I was on my way to Viet Nam. Relived that game thousands of times that next year. Kept me a Chiefs fan every since.

:toast::bravo::bravo::toast:

Dayze
09-19-2013, 08:25 AM
love that intro

strokerls1
09-19-2013, 08:29 AM

Hell yeah! I use to live in Lawrenceville. Im now in Flowery Branch! GO CHIEFS!

loochy
09-19-2013, 08:49 AM
Motivation? I don't need motivation to watch a football game on TV.

Rausch
09-19-2013, 08:51 AM
LOVE Arrowhead, but it can never replace the memory of sitting at the old Municipal on Dec. 71...

Pretty sure my dad was just hitting puberty...

Nzoner
09-19-2013, 09:02 AM
You bet against us :(

I pretty much suck at gambling,let's hope my streak continues.

buddha
09-19-2013, 09:22 AM
What is the name of the narrator?

Rausch
09-19-2013, 09:22 AM
I pretty much suck at gambling,let's hope my streak continues.

:spock:

loochy
09-19-2013, 09:42 AM
:spock:

he bet against the chiefs

if he sucks at gambling, then that means the chiefs will win

he hopes his losing streak continues so the chiefs might win

it's a win win for him either way - he either wins money or the chiefs win

Nzoner
09-19-2013, 09:49 AM
he bet against the chiefs

if he sucks at gambling, then that means the chiefs will win

he hopes his losing streak continues so the chiefs might win

it's a win win for him either way - he either advances in his survivor pot for a chance at $100 or the chiefs win

FYP

But yes at least you get the idea why I'm doing it.

Canofbier
09-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Am I the only one who fucking hates this video?

To me, this is the exact, perfect encapsulation of how disappointing the Chiefs of the last several years have been. High expectations, bragging about tradition and fandom, HUMILIATING results. Remember: after this video played, we failed to take a lead in regulation for TEN WEEKS.

Screw this frilly stuff, bragging about times past. The opposing offense isn't going to have issues communicating because of crowd noise from the 1990s, and BBQ and tailgates don't mean shit to me unless the team is winning.

I will get excited about this team, and the success they have now. I and other Chiefs fans will continue to scream their heads off as our team continues to deserve it, which sure as hell didn't happen last year (or any other recent year, for that matter). In other words: FUCK THIS VIDEO AND EVERYTHING IT REPRESENTS! GO CHIEFS!

BlackHelicopters
09-19-2013, 10:19 AM

I was seven years old, but remember the game like it was yesterday.

DenverChief
09-19-2013, 10:33 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/v/q6Z1vRvyW8U" frameborder="0""allowfullscreen></iframe>

hometeam
09-19-2013, 10:37 AM
I was there~

DenverChief
09-19-2013, 10:41 AM
I was there~

That would have been epic

Katie
09-19-2013, 10:46 AM
Big Foot strikes again!

Pablo
09-19-2013, 10:51 AM
Am I the only one who fucking hates this video?

To me, this is the exact, perfect encapsulation of how disappointing the Chiefs of the last several years have been. High expectations, bragging about tradition and fandom, HUMILIATING results. Remember: after this video played, we failed to take a lead in regulation for TEN WEEKS.

Screw this frilly stuff, bragging about times past. The opposing offense isn't going to have issues communicating because of crowd noise from the 1990s, and BBQ and tailgates don't mean shit to me unless the team is winning.

I will get excited about this team, and the success they have now. I and other Chiefs fans will continue to scream their heads off as our team continues to deserve it, which sure as hell didn't happen last year (or any other recent year, for that matter). In other words: FUCK THIS VIDEO AND EVERYTHING IT REPRESENTS! GO CHIEFS!Well, directly after this video played we beat the Chargers on MNF...

It was a pretty awesome night. About as good as Arrowhead has been in recent memory.

Jewish Rabbi
09-19-2013, 10:59 AM
Remember: after this video played, we failed to take a lead in regulation for TEN WEEKS.

After this video played, we beat the Chargers ass in the rain on Monday night. One of the best experiences of my life.

cc: get a clue

Nzoner
09-19-2013, 11:30 AM
Well, directly after this video played we beat the Chargers on MNF...

It was a pretty awesome night. About as good as Arrowhead has been in recent memory.

Last game I attended,brought back memories of the 90's.

Pablo
09-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Last game I attended,brought back memories of the 90's.I was wearing a t-shirt and flip flops and we just got blasted with sheets of rain; but I stayed out there. And so did tons of other people. The place was still loud and rocking.

And then out of nowhere, at end of the game I noticed sedated like 5 rows below me and we did a drunken stairs dance when they won the game.

Canofbier
09-19-2013, 01:12 PM
Well, directly after this video played we beat the Chargers on MNF...

After this video played, we beat the Chargers ass in the rain on Monday night. One of the best experiences of my life.

cc: get a clue

A fantastic memory...which, as cool as it was at the time, ended up being a complete lie, just like everything else about the last regime. That was my favorite game of all time when it happened, but now it just makes me sad. That's my opinion, and although you're free to disagree with it, you can't change it simply because you see things differently.

cc: choke on an AIDS-fire-immolated bag of dicks

stevieray
09-19-2013, 02:44 PM
I was there~
wow,so cool.

warrior
09-19-2013, 03:10 PM
I was at that down pour I also have an autographed picture of vanover making that catch his eyes are glued on the ball.
Got to go to Vegas the next day met a lot of chief fans there everybody loved that game.