PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Red dry splotches on face?

lcarus
09-20-2013, 08:36 PM
Within the last several weeks or so I've begun getting these red, dry, scaly blotches on my face. Particularly right beside either side of my nose, but not on the nose itself. Just next to it. And right between my eyebrows. I keep my face clean and moisturized, and have never had this issue before. Sometimes it fades away but comes back. Sometimes it gets pretty bad. Sometimes it's mild. Of course I've looked this up on the net but there are a shit ton of different conclusions I could draw from what I've read. My mom works for a dermatologist and suggested I had eczema, so she gave me a lotion called Aveeno with eczema therapy. It helps but then it comes back. I guess I'll have to visit the ol' doc.

And I put this under the category of "funny stuff" because...it's my face...and there's gross stuff on it.

Hammock Parties
09-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Sorry about the AIDS

lcarus
09-20-2013, 08:39 PM
Sorry about the AIDS

If it's AIDS, I contracted it through CP.

threebag
09-20-2013, 08:40 PM
Try Saran Wrap

lcarus
09-20-2013, 08:42 PM
Try Saran Wrap

Another day of work like I had today...I might give it a whirl.

mlyonsd
09-20-2013, 08:48 PM
No idea but I'd start documenting it by taking pictures and make an appointment with the guy your mom works for.

threebag
It's especially important to use plastic wrap if your partner is having her period. Menstrual blood can carry HIV and STDs.

Mr. Laz
http://footpainthoughts.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/new-skin-liquid-bandage-739617.jpg

luv
Into red wings? It could just be dried blood.

threebag
09-20-2013, 08:49 PM
In a pinch you can always use a Subway Sandwich Bag

Eat Fresh

RealSNR
09-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Anti-freeze, dude.

Sheesh. It's simple.

RealSNR
09-20-2013, 08:50 PM
Gross.

KChiefer
09-20-2013, 08:51 PM
Doc will likely put you on roids, cheater.

Deberg_1990
09-20-2013, 08:55 PM
Within the last several weeks or so I've begun getting these red, dry, scaly blotches on my face. Particularly right beside either side of my nose, but not on the nose itself. Just next to it. And right between my eyebrows. I keep my face clean and moisturized, and have never had this issue before. Sometimes it fades away but comes back. Sometimes it gets pretty bad. Sometimes it's mild. Of course I've looked this up on the net but there are a shit ton of different conclusions I could draw from what I've read. My mom works for a dermatologist and suggested I had eczema, so she gave me a lotion called Aveeno with eczema therapy. It helps but then it comes back. I guess I'll have to visit the ol' doc.

And I put this under the category of "funny stuff" because...it's my face...and there's gross stuff on it.

RIP.......

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2013, 09:02 PM
It's seborrheic dermatitis. Get an appointment with a dermatologist. They will likely give you a prescription for ketoconazole cream and shampoo.

threebag
09-20-2013, 09:02 PM
Another day of work like I had today...I might give it a whirl.

You could dump some Ectoplasm there Slimer

Rain Man
09-20-2013, 09:29 PM
No one has suggested leprosy yet? Come on, people.

QuikSsurfer
09-20-2013, 09:30 PM
Eczema, Shingles, go see a doctor.

In58men
09-20-2013, 09:34 PM
Rosaeca?

Bambi
09-20-2013, 09:36 PM
Could be rosacea. I had it when I was younger and the derm can give you pills and cream for it. Certain foods, alcohol, etc you should stay away from.

Rain Man
09-20-2013, 09:39 PM
Just to eliminate possibilities, have you been in the vicinity of the Fukushima reactor in Japan recently?

bowener
09-20-2013, 09:41 PM
Psoriasis. Get some sun and see a doctor. It is an auto-immune issue... so you could get a parasite and that would clear it up.

Simply Red
09-20-2013, 10:05 PM
Coconut Oil from Trader Joes. Also if you rinse with it - it pulls impurities from your gums.

COchief
09-20-2013, 10:08 PM
If it's eczema that store bought bullshit won't cut it, you need the prescription lotion but I can't believe anyone that works at a derm would manage to F that up.

/Lives in CO, dry as shit, deal with that crap almost every winter.

Props to Hamas for somehow simultaneously posting the most pompous yet uninformed and ridiculously flat out wrong diagnosis in the history of the planet. That is a scalp condition idiot, the scalp is nowhere near the nose numbnuts.

Just remember just because a bunch of 18 year old college freshmen think you're "super smart dude!" doesn't mean that when you attempt to interact with intelligent adults that you won't get clowned the **** out and shown to be a complete moron.

In58men
09-20-2013, 10:17 PM
Try calamine lotion. True story.

Earthling
09-20-2013, 10:21 PM
Hopefully you don't have a bunch of beavers making a mess upstream...Check your water.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2013, 10:30 PM
Dry, scaly skin sloughs in the nasolabial folds and between the eyebrows are classic symptoms of seborrhoeic dermatitis.

MotherfuckerJones
09-20-2013, 10:36 PM
Try a brand new noose

vailpass
09-20-2013, 10:39 PM
Dry, scaly skin sloughs in the nasolabial folds and between the eyebrows are classic symptoms of seborrhoeic dermatitis.

Pre-med, pre-law, what's the difference?

ClevelandBronco
09-20-2013, 10:43 PM
You're sort of a guy, right? Attempt to get dirty regularly and wash your face once a day in the shower with whatever bar of soap is there. Quit moisturizing, or at the very least never again admit that you do it.

Do you even lift?

booger
09-20-2013, 10:43 PM
The condition Hamas is talking about is basically a dandruff/dry scalp issue. It does fall down to the face on the nose eyebrows and even worse if you have a goatee or mustache. I know his because its what i have. I've tried the Rx Nasoral which is the same thing as the ketoconazole but one is the generic. I've only tried the shampoo though. Need to try the cream. Also what helps me is daily allergy preventative pills like clariton. And flonase nasal spray daily. The condition worsens in my case when my allergies are bad. I have pretty decent luck with this buy am not completely happy with it and may give the stuff COchiefs a try. All depends on what I actually have i suppose. But multiple Dr.'s, all Primary care, not Derm have had the same advice

booger
09-20-2013, 10:48 PM
I should try a dermatoligist to see if pill form meds work. Kill it before it starts its cycle
What really helps is shaving your head. Honestly I do all the time. But i got these two dumb ass bald spots that piss me off and I can't do a comb over. They are just tiny spots so im like fuck it and buzz it. That and some sunshine on your head keeps it pretty good for the summer.

Unfortunately i had to sell my z28 camero. Being Bald with a goatee and camero got me shot at too much in some of the rough spots I drive to get to work. Just a tad too redneck

Imon Yourside
09-20-2013, 10:55 PM
You're sort of a guy, right? Attempt to get dirty regularly and wash your face once a day in the shower with whatever bar of soap is there. Quit moisturizing, or at the very least never again admit that you do it.

Do you even lift?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H2Diy0RNe_c?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO

booger
09-20-2013, 11:10 PM
I get these annoying things on my ball sack and ass hairs. It's like the debris of loose ball hairs, butt crack lint, lint from my underwear, mis placed poo, and other odd foreign objects all wind together and form circular like cockle burrs that get stuck in the still rooted in ball sack and ass hairs, intertwangling them in the form of some kind of small net that surrounds my turd cutter. Now when I shit it looks like burnt french fries before the poo hits the water. I need help with this. The weed eater and duct tape leaves me with too much raw skin and taint lacerations

vailpass
09-20-2013, 11:12 PM
:harumph:I get these annoying things on my ball sack and ass hairs. It's like the debris of loose ball hairs, butt crack lint, lint from my underwear, mis placed poo, and other odd foreign objects all wind together and form circular like cockle burrs that get stuck in the still rooted in ball sack and ass hairs, intertwangling them in the form of some kind of small net that surrounds my turd cutter. Now when I shit it looks like burnt french fries before the poo hits the water. I need help with this. The weed eater and duct tape leaves me with too much raw skin and taint lacerations

Classic cp post. Deal with this!

booger
09-20-2013, 11:15 PM
Maybe SR's coconut oil will help

booger
09-20-2013, 11:16 PM
:harumph:

Classic cp post. Deal with this!

bathing at the car wash is getting old. Who knows where that damn foam brush has been

vailpass
09-20-2013, 11:17 PM
bathing at the car wash is getting old. Who knows where that damn foam brush has been

@onarollLMAO

J Diddy
09-20-2013, 11:19 PM
If it's AIDS, I contracted it through CP.

Well shit. AIDS has evolved into a Computerized Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.

I'm sure I'm screwed. I can say for certain I've touched many the hot spot without protection.

I'm going to die in a CAIDS fire.

booger
09-20-2013, 11:20 PM
spot free rinse my ****ing ass!!! I got speckles of shit and hair all over me when i'm done!

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2013, 11:20 PM
Just get some Gold Bond Medicated Powder for your "friend" before you go to bed.

This is also good advice for all you teabaggers out there (and old guys whose balls have dropped and are constantly sticking to your legs).

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2013, 11:21 PM
spot free rinse my fucking ass!!! I got speckles of shit and all over me when i'm done!

Shave your ass and ring.

Problem solved.

vailpass
09-20-2013, 11:24 PM
Shave your ass and ring.

Problem solved.

Itches like hell when it grows back

J Diddy
09-20-2013, 11:26 PM
I get these annoying things on my ball sack and ass hairs. It's like the debris of loose ball hairs, butt crack lint, lint from my underwear, mis placed poo, and other odd foreign objects all wind together and form circular like cockle burrs that get stuck in the still rooted in ball sack and ass hairs, intertwangling them in the form of some kind of small net that surrounds my turd cutter. Now when I shit it looks like burnt french fries before the poo hits the water. I need help with this. The weed eater and duct tape leaves me with too much raw skin and taint lacerations

I have a few suggestions: first after every poo, run bath water and sort of float around in it; or you can try hooking a hose up to the fire hydrant and cranking that up full blast; however, I myself, just use toilet paper until it quits being brown.

booger
09-20-2013, 11:30 PM
Shave your ass and ring.

Problem solved.

I trim it with the scissors and trimmer when I buzz off the bush fro LMAO
then I throw it on the deck and the birds pick it up to make nests. I do my part for our earths creatures

booger
09-20-2013, 11:30 PM
Gold bond is damn good ball sac and ass powder

booger
09-20-2013, 11:31 PM
I have a few suggestions: first after every poo, run bath water and sort of float around in it; or you can try hooking a hose up to the fire hydrant and cranking that up full blast; however, I myself, just use toilet paper until it quits being brown.

did that for a month butt the water bill was outrageous

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2013, 11:39 PM
Shave your ass and ring.

Problem solved.

My guts have a tendency to cause creamy stools that require a pressure washer to properly eliminate. I can tell you from good experience that shaving your asshole is among the worst things a human being can do to themselves.

You are honestly better off ripping your taint hair out by hand than shaving your asshole.

J Diddy
09-20-2013, 11:41 PM
My guts have a tendency to cause creamy stools that require a pressure washer to properly eliminate. I can tell you from good experience that shaving your asshole is among the worst things a human being can do to themselves.

You are honestly better off ripping your taint hair out by hand than shaving your asshole.

lmao

Sounds like I'll just eat more fiber and leave the taint to it's own devices.

vailpass
09-20-2013, 11:42 PM

You don't do it yourself. There's a service for that.

J Diddy
09-20-2013, 11:46 PM

Well it is certainly one my barber doesn't offer.

RINGLEADER
09-20-2013, 11:46 PM
It's seborrheic dermatitis. Get an appointment with a dermatologist. They will likely give you a prescription for ketoconazole cream and shampoo.

Sounds like some kind of dermatitis...I had something like it once and the med cream they gave me made it go away in a couple weeks. It came back once or twice, but same routine. Mostly happens when the seasons change for me...

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2013, 11:47 PM

Exactomundo

vailpass
09-20-2013, 11:51 PM
Well it is certainly one my barber doesn't offer.

Hah! Place where I get my hands and feet done also does"male Brazilians". They don't leave you bald up top, only trimmed. But they do the under carriage. Girls out here kind of expect you to be trimmed, just like we expect them to be.

booger
09-20-2013, 11:54 PM
I gotta try some of that gorilla tape

booger
09-20-2013, 11:58 PM
How the hell you get hairs to stop growing up the bean stalk shaft and how do you remove em?

booger
09-21-2013, 12:04 AM
I was thinking of inventing my own electrolysis hair remover machine by taking one end of jumper cables clamps and replacing them with straight irons from the beauty salon. I got to talk to jasonsauto. Could do just a few hairs at a time. Don't know how I would ground it and I ain't getting my nipples pierced to see if that works. I don't know shit about science

vailpass
09-21-2013, 12:06 AM
How the hell you get hairs to stop growing up the bean stalk shaft and how do you remove em?

They put a cream on it, then wrap it with a sort of tape. Pulls it out by the roots, doesn't even hurt that bad. After a while, you go back. Mean time you're clean and mean.

booger
09-21-2013, 12:16 AM
They put a cream on it, then wrap it with a sort of tape. Pulls it out by the roots, doesn't even hurt that bad. After a while, you go back. Mean time you're clean and mean.

Sounds like them weiner winks they fed us in junior high. A hot dog wrapped in half a grill cheese sandwich with a tooth pick to hold it all together

ghak99
09-21-2013, 12:28 AM

ROFL

This place never quits.

Fish
09-21-2013, 01:13 AM
Apply boar semen directly to the infected area.

lcarus
09-21-2013, 04:33 AM

Do you even lift?

I had sex with your wife.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
09-21-2013, 04:52 AM
Thanks for making the rest of us look better.

BlackHelicopters
09-21-2013, 05:43 AM
Doc will likely put you on roids, cheater.

Prednisone.

BlackHelicopters
09-21-2013, 05:47 AM
Try getting a facial in the Chiefs rep whore threads.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-21-2013, 05:55 AM
Mom works for a dermatologist but comes to CP for advice !!! ROFL :shake:

bevischief
09-21-2013, 06:16 AM
Antibiotics.

BlackHelicopters
09-21-2013, 06:22 AM
Red wings? Nice!

ChiTown
09-21-2013, 06:24 AM
Stop sucking dick.

KCUnited
09-21-2013, 07:01 AM

This. Your doctor should prescribe you Clotrimazole and Betamethasone Dipropionate cream. It will clear it up within a couple applications.

mdchiefsfan
09-21-2013, 07:32 AM

ROFL

In58men
09-21-2013, 07:43 AM
Go to www.webmd.com and tell me that doesn't scare the shit out of you.

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2013, 08:18 AM
I have psoriasis. That shit sucks ass.

Rausch
09-21-2013, 08:50 AM
They put a cream on it, then wrap it with a sort of tape. Pulls it out by the roots, doesn't even hurt that bad.

Until you realize you could have just taken out the trash and she'd have still slobbered it...

Dayze
09-21-2013, 09:28 AM
Prayers sent

Dayze
09-21-2013, 09:30 AM
Go to www.webmd.com and tell me that doesn't scare the shit out of you.

LMAO
Reminds me of a bit Kathleen Madigan has in her set where she says she doesn't go to web MD anymore because last time she did, she was 90% sure she had ankle cancer

RealSNR
09-21-2013, 10:26 AM
Antibiotics.

You misspelled "freeze"

Fairplay
09-21-2013, 10:41 AM
So did he die yet

Rausch
09-21-2013, 10:47 AM
LMAO
Reminds me of a bit Kathleen Madigan has in her set where she says she doesn't go to web MD anymore because last time she did, she was 90% sure she had ankle cancer

I've never watched one of her sets but all my lesbian friends (I have 2) love her stuff...

Rausch
09-21-2013, 10:48 AM
So did he die yet

Nothing EVER ends quickly in the life of a Chiefs fan...

ClevelandBronco
09-21-2013, 10:59 AM
I had sex with your wife.

News to me. I didn't know she was a lesbian.

Rausch
09-21-2013, 10:59 AM

Depends on your modern definition of........sex.

And sex.

J Diddy
09-21-2013, 11:07 AM
Apply boar semen directly to the infected area.

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/02/43/62/670878/3/628x471.jpg

Mr. Laz
09-21-2013, 11:26 AM
well,well ... this thread has certainly taken a turn.

Fairplay
09-21-2013, 11:43 AM

ROFL

BlackHelicopters
Now I WANT to hear the real diagnosis

58-4ever
Stop sucking dick.

this is generally good advice no matter what the situation... unless it's keeping you alive in prison or something like that I guess...

58-4ever
09-21-2013, 11:44 AM
It could be the Blue Waffle disease (google at own risk)

lcarus
09-21-2013, 11:52 AM

She just tells me to come in if it gets worse or persists. It's pretty mild. Actually, right now it's not even really there. It'll go away for a few days and then somehow get aggravated and come back. I'm glad I asked on here though because someone sent me a message with some advice that I need to try. Might save me a few bucks if it works.

lcarus
09-21-2013, 11:54 AM
Now I WANT to hear the real diagnosis

Looking at google images, it seems to resemble rosacea. It doesn't look like eczema.

Also, for anyone else wanting to give me a "CP diagnosis", when its at its worst, it doesn't really itch, burn, or sting at all. It's just dry, red, and sometimes gets a bit flaky.

lcarus
09-21-2013, 11:55 AM

Oh she is. We scissored until the sun came up.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/X3OOek5ctgr6g/200_s.gif

Simply Red
09-21-2013, 01:28 PM
I'm certainly not a doctor - however one last suggestion is that you go to walgreens and grab some Udderly SMOOth unscented - try it thick @ night - you'll get clogged pores - but worry about that after ridding yourself of this irritation.

threebag
09-21-2013, 03:16 PM
It's just dry, red, and sometimes gets a bit flaky.

Fuck you've got Bob Dole

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-21-2013, 03:57 PM
She just tells me to come in if it gets worse or persists. It's pretty mild. Actually, right now it's not even really there. It'll go away for a few days and then somehow get aggravated and come back. I'm glad I asked on here though because someone sent me a message with some advice that I need to try. Might save me a few bucks if it works.

Well, here's some more advice. The next time you get semen sprayed all over your face you need to wash it off instead of just letting it dry on there.

Believe me, I KNOW !!!!

bevischief
09-21-2013, 04:03 PM
You have aids.