View Full Version : Poop Flesh-Eating Drug Krokodil Finally Shows Up in the US

Hammock Parties
09-26-2013, 11:57 PM
Jesus. Why would you inject yourself with this?

http://gawker.com/flesh-eating-drug-krokodil-finally-shows-up-in-the-us-1396358829

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/191b441pek3a9jpg/ku-bigpic.jpg

Krokodil, already a popular drug in Russia, has finally made its way to the United States. The Banner Poison Control Center in Arizona has reported two cases of the flesh-rotting drug’s use, believed to be the first in the US.

The drug is a mixture of codeine and hydrocarbons like gasoline, paint thinner, or oil that is injected directly into veins. It’s named krokodil because once injected, it rots your skin from the inside out, causing an alligator skin-like appearance. It’s really, really gross. You probably want to avoid the YouTube videos.

Dr. Frank LoVecchio, the co-medical director at Banner's Poison Control Center, said, “we're extremely frightened." He elaborates on the flesh-eating drugs that often sell for ten to 20 times less than the cost of heroin:

"They cause damage to the blood vessels damage to the tissue and there are horrific pictures from Russia that show skin literally falling off the bone."

He also believes the two cases in Arizona are related, but wouldn’t say more except to add, "Where there is smoke there is fire, and we're afraid there are going to be more and more cases."

AussieChiefsFan
09-26-2013, 11:59 PM
The first time I heard of this from Russia, I thought it was pretty extreme, even for Russia.

It's beyond me why anyone would mess with a drug like that.

Pants
09-26-2013, 11:59 PM
Vice went to Russia to shoot this a few years back. Scary shit.

Sassy Squatch
09-27-2013, 12:02 AM
God Damn. Theres a lot of bad shit in that.

vailpass
09-27-2013, 12:04 AM
God Damn. Theres a lot of bad shit in that.

Who is the maniac that invented this? It seems unreal.

cosmo20002
09-27-2013, 12:12 AM
Something isn't making sense here. The drug, when used in a "normal" way, causes your flesh to rot off? And people still use it?

It's not if you don't use it 'correctly' or mix it correctly or something like that? Just the normal side effect is your skin falls off? Seems like users might seek out something a little less horrible.

Pants
09-27-2013, 12:17 AM
Something isn't making sense here. The drug, when used in a "normal" way, causes your flesh to rot off? And people still use it?

It's not if you don't use it 'correctly' or mix it correctly or something like that? Just the normal side effect is your skin falls off? Seems like users might seek out something a little less horrible.

Addiction + desperation + apathy.

Google "Krokodil Tears".

ghak99
09-27-2013, 12:21 AM
I read in the other thread that the users don't last long. The images of users look so bad it's almost hard to believe they're real.

People are dumb.

Sassy Squatch
09-27-2013, 01:05 AM
Yeah. Says if you shoot it 1 time you'll die within 2 years.

BlackHelicopters
09-27-2013, 05:23 AM
Horrid

Nzoner
09-27-2013, 05:29 AM
I guess I finally have my scientific proof for a zombie apocalypse.

BlackHelicopters
09-27-2013, 05:40 AM
Scary chit

scho63
09-27-2013, 06:37 AM
If people are THAT stupid and weak and junkies and want to shoot this shit and die, let them.

We need more strong and smart people in this country, not a bunch of weak and sick wussies that is lowering the collective IQ and success in this country.

vailpass
09-27-2013, 06:38 AM
If people are THAT stupid and weak and junkies and want to shoot this shit and die, let them.

We need more strong and smart people in this country, not a bunch of weak and sick wussies that is lowering the collective IQ and success in this country.

Yeah the danger is in unsuspecting kids getting ahold of it...

MOhillbilly
09-27-2013, 06:42 AM
Fuckin slavs

scho63
09-27-2013, 06:49 AM
Yeah the danger is in unsuspecting kids getting ahold of it...

I don't think some little kid is going to skip his milk and cookies to shoot this. I think you are making these "young kids" out to be so naive. The kids today are not. They know what they are doing, they just think they are invincible.

vailpass
09-27-2013, 06:54 AM
I don't think some little kid is going to skip his milk and cookies to shoot this. I think you are making these "young kids" out to be so naive. The kids today are not. They know what they are doing, they just think they are invincible.

I have a teenage boy and am well aware of what goes on. I don't even like this shit existing, let alone popping up in the city where I live.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-27-2013, 06:54 AM
Almost have all the ingredients. Wish me luck

vailpass
09-27-2013, 06:58 AM
Almost have all the ingredients. Wish me luck

Just need the Skittles?

Backwards Masking
09-27-2013, 07:02 AM
I have a teenage boy and am well aware of what goes on.

So you're saying someday they could be good customers?

:hmmm:

vailpass
09-27-2013, 07:05 AM
So you're saying someday they could be good customers?

:hmmm:

No I'm saying I have a concern for all children, even those that don't have the advantages mine do.

threebag
09-27-2013, 07:07 AM
Just need the Skittles?

Don't forget the tea

rockymtnchief
09-27-2013, 07:21 AM
Thanks for not posting the pics of the users. I've seen what this stuff does and it's nasty!!!

Reerun_KC
09-27-2013, 07:27 AM
Thanks for not posting the pics of the users. I've seen what this stuff does and it's nasty!!!

Agree.. It makes you puke looking at the pictures...

Pablo
09-27-2013, 07:28 AM

We need more strong and smart people in this country, not a bunch of weak and sick wussies that is lowering the collective IQ and success in this country.Based on this post, I'm going to suggest some Krokodil for you.

vailpass
09-27-2013, 07:29 AM
Based on this post, I'm going to suggest some Krokodil for you.

Minor error. Can he just sort it?

Pablo
09-27-2013, 07:29 AM
Russia: Come for the depressingly long, soul crushing winters; stay for the flesh eating injections!

Molitoth
09-27-2013, 07:32 AM
Addiction + desperation + apathy.

Google "Krokodil Tears".

Ugh, this is sickening.

Pablo
09-27-2013, 07:32 AM
Minor error. Can he just sort it?I'm hoping you meant snort.

And, yes. He may.

KCUnited
09-27-2013, 07:33 AM
I'm sure when you're developmentally challenged, living on the street, and getting turned out sexually, you're all like 'wats dis stuf goin do to mah skin?'

Pablo
09-27-2013, 07:34 AM
These guys just need some Lubriderm. Does wonders.

vailpass
09-27-2013, 07:34 AM
I'm hoping you meant snort.

And, yes. He may.

Auto correct :mad:

Pablo
09-27-2013, 07:36 AM
Auto correct :mad:No biggie. We've all been at the point where we've had to add 'snort' to our phone dictionary.

No biggie. Right?

Rasputin
09-27-2013, 07:36 AM
Why don't they save the trouble & just drink a gallon of anti-freeze?

vailpass
09-27-2013, 07:37 AM
No biggie. We've all been at the point where we've had to add 'snort' to our phone dictionary.

No biggie. Right?

Now that you put it that way, I'm glad that's not in my dictionary :)

TambaBerry
09-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Natural selection at work here.

mike_b_284
09-27-2013, 08:03 AM
What ever happened to good ol' fashioned heroin?

vailpass
09-27-2013, 08:04 AM
What ever happened to good ol' fashioned heroin?

Snorting a little brown in the witch craft shop.

cdcox
09-27-2013, 09:59 AM
So why would someone use this?

They start with oxy and it gets out of hand. It gets too expensive to support their addiction. So they move to heroin, since it is cheaper, and they get pulled further into their addiction. Once they can't fund their heroin habit any longer, this becomes the alternative and by that time they will do anything to get their fix. At that point ratio al thinking doesn't enter into the picture. No one is going to try this that isn't already strung out on heroin or some other major opiate addiction.

AussieChiefsFan
09-27-2013, 09:59 AM
Fuckin slavs

Natural selection at work here.

My god you two are ignorant.

The short documentary called Krokodil Tears shows how poverty in Russia, the huge import of heroin from Kazakhstan and Afghanistan and a number of other factors cause all these drug problems in Russia. Watch it and educate yourselves.

Eleazar
09-27-2013, 10:03 AM
Better people are on this than meth. At least they will only be a scourge on society for a couple of years.

Eleazar
09-27-2013, 10:04 AM
Don't forget the tea

Try using Arizona brand Watermelon fruit punch. You can make some fire ass lean with that.

MOhillbilly
09-27-2013, 10:07 AM
My god you two are ignorant.

The short documentary called Krokodil Tears shows how poverty in Russia, the huge import of heroin from Kazakhstan and Afghanistan and a number of other factors cause all these drug problems in Russia. Watch it and educate yourselves.

Whatever. Fuck them.

AussieChiefsFan
09-27-2013, 10:08 AM
Whatever. Fuck them.:spock: I'm really not sure if you're just trolling or not.

I really hope you are.

InChiefsHeaven
09-27-2013, 10:14 AM
When I was a kid, they showed us pictures of what meth can do, and I was like...why the fuck would anyone want to do that? What high is worth THAT? But, people use it anyway. It's a sad statement on the state of mind of a person to feel that they have to use this shit anyway, regardless of the consequences. Just friggin' horrible.

I can't imagine what would lead to that.

BigCatDaddy
09-27-2013, 10:21 AM
When I was a kid, they showed us pictures of what meth can do, and I was like...why the **** would anyone want to do that? What high is worth THAT? But, people use it anyway. It's a sad statement on the state of mind of a person to feel that they have to use this shit anyway, regardless of the consequences. Just friggin' horrible.

I can't imagine what would lead to that.

I don't know if things have changed since the old "Just say no" days. But they never really educated us on what each drug is, what it does, and what side effects it may have had. It's just a general blanket statement and really what kid just does what they are told to do because well someone said so? So naturally being curious I experimented with stuff and learned things on my own. I don't know if I would NOT experimentated otherwise, but I think some more specific education MIGHT help rather than just saying don't do "drugs" when "drugs" can be and do so many different things.

Of course the internet in now available if you have those questions I suppose.

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 10:23 AM
I don't know if things have changed since the old "Just say no" days. But they never really educated us on what each drug is, what it does, and what side effects it may have had. It's just a general blanket statement and really what kid just does what they are told to do because well someone said so? So naturally being curious I experimented with stuff and learned things on my own. I don't know if I would NOT experimentated otherwise, but I think some more specific education MIGHT help rather than just saying don't do "drugs" when "drugs" can be and do so many different things.

This.

I got the usual blanket statement of just say no....my entire way through school. The first time I smoked pot....I thought they had no clue what the fuck they were talking about. That shit branched out into other drugs that I tried. Luckily I never got any of the "harmful side effects" that they talked about....but eventually I came to the realization that I wasn't going to go anywhere in life doing what I was doing.

NewChief
09-27-2013, 10:24 AM

Yeah, in some sense, pot was a gateway drug for me. I'd been told all these ridiculous falsehoods and exaggerations about marijuana as a child growing up in the "Just Say No" decade. When I started investigating on my own, I found out a lot of that stuff was bullshit. It then led to me doubting what I'd been told about other drugs as well (some of which was actually legitimate).

There's also the idea of being the exception. Sure, you see that happen with some people, but those are probably worse case scenarios.. no one ever thinks it's going to happen to them.

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 10:25 AM
Yeah, in some sense, pot was a gateway drug for me. I'd been told all these ridiculous falsehoods and exaggerations about marijuana as a child growing up in the "Just Say No" decade. When I started investigating on my own, I found out a lot of that stuff was bullshit. It then led to me doubting what I'd been told about other drugs as well (some of which was actually legitimate).

There's also the idea of being the exception. Sure, you see that happen with some people, but those are probably worse case scenarios.. no one ever thinks it's going to happen to them.

Pot was definitely a gateway drug for me. I ended up trying a TON of drugs from the ages of 14-21.

MOhillbilly
09-27-2013, 10:32 AM
:spock: I'm really not sure if you're just trolling or not.

I really hope you are.

I'm not and you aren't gonna change my mind about it either.

lcarus
09-27-2013, 10:34 AM
No I'm saying I have a concern for all children, even those that don't have the advantages mine do.

I thought Broncos fans wished all the children of the world dead. That's what CP led me to believe anyway.

seclark
09-27-2013, 10:35 AM

send me that documentary when you're done w/it, bro.
sec

AussieChiefsFan
09-27-2013, 10:39 AM
Watch the short documentary when you have a moment and tell me you don't feel any sympathy for them.

Obviously, some people abuse drugs for no good reason, but many are drawn into that kind of life.

AussieChiefsFan
09-27-2013, 10:40 AM
sec
Like someone earlier said, just Google Krokodil Tears. Click on the result from vine.com.

MOhillbilly
09-27-2013, 10:41 AM
Watch the short documentary when you have a moment and tell me you don't feel any sympathy for them.

Obviously, some people abuse drugs for no good reason, but many are drawn into that kind of life.

Dude, I grew up in the culture. There are few things about drug use and abuse that are goin to be an epiphany in my world.

MOhillbilly
09-27-2013, 10:43 AM
sec

LMAO

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 10:44 AM
<script height="360px" width="640px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=YjMwNmI4YjU2MGM5ZWRjMzRmMjljMjc5&ec=Yzd2F5MjqzY4AEmKc8yp5RYTPUMbBDen"></script>

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 10:45 AM
I'm interested to know what kind of high it gives you. Is it supposed to be similar to heroin?

lcarus
09-27-2013, 10:46 AM
I'm interested to know what kind of high it gives you. Is it supposed to be similar to heroin?

Supposedly yes. I've heard it's stronger than heroin.

AussieChiefsFan
09-27-2013, 10:48 AM
Dude, I grew up in the culture. There are few things about drug use and abuse that are goin to be an epiphany in my world.

Fair enough.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful here, and I don't know anything about what you grew up around, but the particular city visited in that documentary looks like, and in many ways is a 3rd world environment. Very tough situations for those people.

I'm not saying you have to watch it or anything, but if you did, I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on it.

AussieChiefsFan
09-27-2013, 10:50 AM

Apparently its similar, according to that documentary. Also says that the heroin users move onto it once they can't afford heroin anymore, at least some do.

KCUnited
09-27-2013, 10:51 AM
Yeah, this isn't making the rounds within the Blue Valley school district. This happens when you're clinging to the bottom of the boot. No education, no skills, no future, no ****s left to give. No one living in an abandoned building is running down a list of potential side effects when their junkie friend shows up with something new.

lcarus
09-27-2013, 10:53 AM
Apparently its similar, according to that documentary. Also says that the heroin users move onto it once they can't afford heroin anymore, at least some do.

I already responded. Not your fault though, since you're in Australia and you guys get everything a little later than we do. :p

AussieChiefsFan
09-27-2013, 10:53 AM
Yeah, this isn't making the rounds within the Blue Valley school district. This happens when you're clinging to the bottom of the boot. No education, no skills, no future, no ****s left to give. No one living in an abandoned building is running down a list of potential side effects when their junkie friend shows up with something new.

Pretty much this.

Most if the users (in that town in Russia at least) seem to be the ones that have nothing really else to live for.

Really sad.

AussieChiefsFan
09-27-2013, 11:00 AM
I already responded. Not your fault though, since you're in Australia and you guys get everything a little later than we do. :p

Sorry breh. On Tapatalk and didn't see your reply.

MOhillbilly
09-27-2013, 11:01 AM
Remember when red phosphorus made meth pink?Then it got hard to find so the cooks switched to anhydrous. That's when all the crackheads took up a pen tube.

MTG#10
09-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Supposedly this problem started with our occupation of Afghanistan. Afghanistan provided the majority of Russia's heroin, and we've dealt a huge blow to the Afghan's heroin production. The Russian addicts are finding it extremely difficult to get their hands on heroin now, so they came up with this. So like everything else in the world, this is being blamed on the good ol' USA.

lcarus
09-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Sorry breh. On Tapatalk and didn't see your reply.

I was just messing with ya

BigCatDaddy
09-27-2013, 11:47 AM
Remember when red phosphorus made meth pink?Then it got hard to find so the cooks switched to anhydrous. That's when all the crackheads took up a pen tube.

Annie was some good shit. It caused stocks in aluminum foil and light bulbs to sky rocket.

Molitoth
09-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Supposedly this problem started with our occupation of Afghanistan. Afghanistan provided the majority of Russia's heroin, and we've dealt a huge blow to the Afghan's heroin production. The Russian addicts are finding it extremely difficult to get their hands on heroin now, so they came up with this. So like everything else in the world, this is being blamed on the good ol' USA.

Yet the people of Russia blame the Russian Gov for not having control of their drug problem. Sounds like reducing the amount coming into the country is a good way to start reducing the problem... but if people want something bad enough, they will seek alternatives.

After watching those videos, it's sad that it seems there is very little value on life in Russia.

Cephalic Trauma
09-27-2013, 11:51 AM
Just for the sake of accuracy, if you have "skin falling off the bones", meaning skin was in contact with your bones in the first place, you have substantial medical issues before using this drug.

mike_b_284
09-27-2013, 12:06 PM
The two kids at the end were like zombies. Why don't they amputate the limbs where it is only bone between the stump and the extremity? The teen challenge place reminded me of the IHOP'ers.

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 12:08 PM

According to the documentary it's the opposite. The Afghans flooded Russia with heroin because they could make a shit ton of money while also bringing down the people of the country that invaded them. Krokodil came about because people started not being able to afford heroin and this nasty shit could be created from everyday things that you can get from a pharmacy.

Also....it apparently only causes your skin to do that if you miss your vein and inject it into the muscle and skin.

demonhero
09-27-2013, 12:41 PM
buttmuch, I posted this already. :p

http://io9.com/russias-flesh-eating-drug-krokodil-actually-has-origin-1411641798

Having spent the last decade wreaking havoc in Russia, Krokodil – the cheap, addictive, heroin-like opioid (that also happens to eat your flesh) – has made landfall in the U.S. According to reports from Arizona's Banner Poison Control Center, two recently documented cases of the drug's use are believed to be the first in America. But that's only half true. etc etc etc click link for more reading and hot pics

DJ's left nut
09-27-2013, 01:11 PM
According to the documentary it's the opposite. The Afghans flooded Russia with heroin because they could make a shit ton of money while also bringing down the people of the country that invaded them. Krokodil came about because people started not being able to afford heroin and this nasty shit could be created from everyday things that you can get from a pharmacy.

Also....it apparently only causes your skin to do that if you miss your vein and inject it into the muscle and skin.

Yeah - the rotting flesh thing isn't a given.

You evidently have to misfire. All that said, my wife's a nurse practitioner and my sister's a doctor and neither one of them hit the vein every time.

So sooner or later, you're boned.

Eleazar
09-27-2013, 01:58 PM

They made their own choices.

If someone wants to flush their life down the shitter, they may go right ahead.

Tombstone RJ
09-27-2013, 02:37 PM
Wow, just wow. I guess it was only a matter of time before some low life POS invented a super cheap injectable drug so vile, so horrific that the users don't even care if they shoot it with an aids infected syringe. It's literally DOOON'T CAAARE!

wazu
09-27-2013, 02:53 PM
And Arizona was all smug about not having any meth labs.

hometeam
09-27-2013, 02:55 PM
I could give a shit how poor I am.

Never would I shoot this shit up. You gotta be a fuckin retard.

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 03:00 PM
I could give a shit how poor I am.

Never would I shoot this shit up. You gotta be a fuckin retard.

You obviously have never known a drug addict or been in that situation yourself. It has everything to do with how poor they are.

ModSocks
09-27-2013, 03:03 PM

As others have pointed out, the worry here isn't whether or not someone is stupid enough to want to use it, the worry is that it gets sold out here as actual Heroin.

vailpass
09-27-2013, 03:04 PM
You obviously have never known a drug addict or been in that situation yourself. It has everything to do with how poor they are.

I've been on an alcohol binge and mixed in some pills but would never have considered that. It's sure death. I don't get it. How do you do something you know will kill you?

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 03:07 PM
I've been on an alcohol binge but would never have considered that. It's sure death. I don't get it. How do you do something you know will kill you?

People do all kinds of things every day that they know will kill them. Drug addicts are in such a deep hole....that some of them would honestly rather die than face their life. There are people who do shit and always think that the bad things will never happen to them (how I was). And then there are the people that do drugs to escape from reality and end up hoping that they die.

vailpass
09-27-2013, 03:08 PM
People do all kinds of things every day that they know will kill them. Drug addicts are in such a deep hole....that some of them would honestly rather die than face their life. There are people who do shit and always think that the bad things will never happen to them (how I was). And then there are the people that do drugs to escape from reality and end up hoping that they die.

Ouch, that's dark. Thanks. Glad you're okay.

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 03:10 PM
Ouch, that's dark. Thanks. Glad you're okay.

I honestly think that I'm a better person now because of the stupid shit that I did when I was young. It's crazy how different I am now compared to age 14-21. People ask me if I've ever done any drugs and then their mouths hang open when I start listing off the shit I used to do. I'm actually lucky to be alive right now.

Thanks though, man.

wazu
09-27-2013, 03:11 PM
As others have pointed out, the worry here isn't whether or not someone is stupid enough to want to use it, the worry is that it gets sold out here as actual Heroin.

Just to be safe, I'm going to suspend all heroin use until this blows over.

ModSocks
09-27-2013, 03:12 PM
I've been on an alcohol binge and mixed in some pills but would never have considered that. It's sure death. I don't get it. How do you do something you know will kill you?

Do enough drugs and sobriety starts to feel like an empty, pointless existence. All of a sudden the risk of death doesn't seem as important as that awesome high you're about to feel. From my experience, people who do shit like Heroin think that they know what they're doing and that the negative consequences won't catch up to them.

Kinda like the way my dad described Meth. When you're on it, you feel like you're Einstein. You know everything there is to know in this world and you have 200% confidence in what you think.

Ever notice how tweakers have an uncanny ability to take electronics apart?

vailpass
09-27-2013, 03:13 PM
I honestly think that I'm a better person now because of the stupid shit that I did when I was young. It's crazy how different I am now compared to age 14-21. People ask me if I've ever done any drugs and then their mouths hang open when I start listing off the shit I used to do. I'm actually lucky to be alive right now.

Thanks though, man.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Do enough drugs and sobriety starts to feel like an empty, pointless existence. All of a sudden the risk of death doesn't seem as important as that awesome high you're about to feel. From my experience, people who do shit like Heroin think that they know what they're doing and that the negative consequences won't catch up to them.

Kinda like the way my dad described Meth. When you're on it, you feel like you're Einstein. You know everything there is to know in this world and you have 200% confidence in what you think.

I was using meth for about 1.5-2 years. It's honestly one of the greatest drugs that I've ever used. I got to the point though where I had to stop or I was going to go over the edge and do something stupid.

vailpass
09-27-2013, 03:15 PM

I've never known a tweaker. My demons are different, but we all have them... I admire how you've overcome adverse circumstances.

ModSocks
09-27-2013, 03:17 PM
I was using meth for about 1.5-2 years. It's honestly one of the greatest drugs that I've ever used. I got to the point though where I had to stop or I was going to go over the edge and do something stupid.

That's what i've heard.

I'm a strange study i think, because i got to watch my father abuse all of those hard drugs. Ironically, the only drugs i've ever had were the drugs i never saw my dad take. Weed (I Know, does that even count?) and ecstasy.

But yeah, from those i've talked to, Meth is the best high ever. When people describe it though, the euphoric "come down" sounds a lot like "E".

vailpass
09-27-2013, 03:18 PM

You are a rare bird. Respect.

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 03:22 PM
That's what i've heard.

I'm a strange study i think, because i got to watch my father abuse all of those hard drugs. Ironically, the only drugs i've ever had were the drugs i never saw my dad take. Weed (I Know, does that even count?) and ecstasy.

But yeah, from those i've talked to, Meth is the best high ever. When people describe it though, the euphoric "come down" sounds a lot like "E".

You are a rare bird. Respect.

I ran the full spectrum when it came to meth. I started off by smoking it....and then was told that snorting it was a better high. Moved to snorting it for a while and always told myself that I would never shoot up. Ended up shooting up after about a year and I did that for the last 3 months. I can look back now and realize just how completely fucking stupid I was....but I was using it to better myself because I was dropping weight to get into the Air Force. I dropped 80 lbs in 6 months. The last night before I went to MEPS though was probably the worst. I knew that I was never going to get to do it again.....so I did two syringes....one in each arm.

People always complain that basic training is hard.......try doing that shit coming down off of meth. Fuck.

vailpass
09-27-2013, 03:24 PM
I ran the full spectrum when it came to meth. I started off by smoking it....and then was told that snorting it was a better high. Moved to snorting it for a while and always told myself that I would never shoot up. Ended up shooting up after about a year and I did that for the last 3 months. I can look back now and realize just how completely ****ing stupid I was....but I was using it to better myself because I was dropping weight to get into the Air Force. I dropped 80 lbs in 6 months. The last night before I went to MEPS though was probably the worst. I knew that I was never going to get to do it again.....so I did two syringes....one in each arm.

People always complain that basic training is hard.......try doing that shit coming down off of meth. ****.

JFC. You have stones.

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 03:25 PM
JFC. You have stones.

Either that or I'm beyond fucking stupid. I'm also the same guy that took two drops of acid.....in my eye.

vailpass
09-27-2013, 03:31 PM
Either that or I'm beyond ****ing stupid. I'm also the same guy that took two drops of acid.....in my eye.

I've seen that at Dead shows, but not the day before basic....

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 03:32 PM
I've seen that at Dead shows, but not the day before basic....

lol the acid wasn't before basic. Holy shit that would have sucked.

vailpass
09-27-2013, 03:35 PM
lol the acid wasn't before basic. Holy shit that would have sucked.

Never much got into cid, even during my experimental days. More of a shroom guy. Less residual. Even that didn't last long...

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 03:37 PM
Never much got into cid, even during my experimental days. More of a shroom guy. Less residual. Even that didn't last long...

Shrooms are the one drug that I never got the chance to try.

MTG#10
09-27-2013, 03:38 PM
Ive done acid in my eye, but that is definitely the craziest thing Ive ever done. I tried meth once, it burned the hell out of my nose and I didn't like the high at all. Ive had many friends that let it completely destroy their lives though.

vailpass
09-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Shrooms are the one drug that I never got the chance to try.

Got a buddy that balances out his bi-polar with acid and coke. He just got a $35 million inheritance from his dad who invented internet domain licensing. You should see this guy...

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 03:41 PM
Got a buddy that balances out his bi-polar with acid and coke. He just got a $35 million inheritance from his dad who invented internet domain licensing. You should see this guy...

$35 million inheritance and the guy isn't dead yet? He must have some serious self discipline.

vailpass
09-27-2013, 03:43 PM
$35 million inheritance and the guy isn't dead yet? He must have some serious self discipline.

He's got a woman that keeps him going, otherwise... The stories I could tell.

The Franchise
09-27-2013, 03:45 PM
He's got a woman that keeps him going, otherwise...

I had a lot of friends who would fucking end up dead if they had $1000 in one night.

KCUnited
09-27-2013, 03:53 PM

Yeah, definitely don't want anyone shooting heroin getting mixed up and winding up more ****ed up than they already are.

Discuss Thrower
09-27-2013, 03:57 PM
Darkest CP thread evar

TambaBerry
09-27-2013, 04:15 PM
Ya, ive had family members who were addicted to drugs. I myself have taken acid, snorted Ecstasy, and smoked a lot of weed. Thats it never had the urge to try anything harder then that stuff. Acid and Ecstasy were so much fun though.

Easy 6
09-27-2013, 04:40 PM
So why would someone use this?

They start with oxy and it gets out of hand. It gets too expensive to support their addiction. So they move to heroin, since it is cheaper, and they get pulled further into their addiction. Once they can't fund their heroin habit any longer, this becomes the alternative and by that time they will do anything to get their fix. At that point ratio al thinking doesn't enter into the picture. No one is going to try this that isn't already strung out on heroin or some other major opiate addiction.

Perfect summary, by the time you start to even consider something like this, your soul is a putrid, rotting mess... you'll try anything at this point.

GloucesterChief
09-27-2013, 09:08 PM
You know simply ending the prohibition on drugs will prevent anybody from actually shooting up such a combination. Making drugs legal makes them safer to use, cheaper to buy, reduces violence, and makes the manufacturer liable for their product. There really isn't a downside compared to the terror, death, and loss of civil rights that prohibition has produced.

MTG#10
09-27-2013, 09:11 PM
You know simply ending the prohibition on drugs will prevent anybody from actually shooting up such a combination. Making drugs legal makes them safer to use, cheaper to buy, reduces violence, and makes the manufacturer liable for their product. There really isn't a downside compared to the terror, death, and loss of civil rights that prohibition has produced.Not to mention saving millions in tax dollars by releasing non-violent drug abusers from incarceration. The war on drugs is one of the biggest downfalls of this country, and this is from someone that cant and wouldn't use them even if I could.

TambaBerry
09-27-2013, 09:13 PM
Drugs are legal in Amsterdam right? I know one of those countries you go to a clinic tell them your a heroine addict and a nurse shoots you up.

Nightfyre
09-27-2013, 09:18 PM
Not to mention saving millions in tax dollars by releasing non-violent drug abusers from incarceration. The war on drugs is one of the biggest downfalls of this country, and this is from someone that cant and wouldn't use them even if I could.

Billions of dollars per year go towards the war on drugs.

BigCatDaddy
09-27-2013, 09:57 PM

Some studies are coming out now showing the potential for Acid and Shrooms as a treatment for things such as depression. Of course Leary fucked it up and now the shit is all taboo to do.

GloucesterChief
09-27-2013, 10:10 PM
Some studies are coming out now showing the potential for Acid and Shrooms as a treatment for things such as depression. Of course Leary ****ed it up and now the shit is all taboo to do.

There have also been studies that hallucinogenics can be good for treating PTSD and other traumatic psychological events.

Pants
09-27-2013, 10:13 PM

Nah.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/Afghanistan_opium_poppy_cultivation_1994-2007b.PNG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Afghanistan_opium_poppy_cultivation_1994-2007b.PNG

CanadianChiefs
09-27-2013, 11:54 PM
Many law enforcement jobs in Canada require a lie detector test, where you give the right to have them ask anything.

"Have you ever done Krokodil?"

"F***"

"....and we thought you were a well-mannered amputee with a skin condition, NEXT".

Abba-Dabba
09-28-2013, 12:27 AM
Drugs are legal in Amsterdam right? I know one of those countries you go to a clinic tell them your a heroine addict and a nurse shoots you up.

No drugs are legal in the Netherlands.

Johnny Vegas
09-28-2013, 12:32 AM
Pot was definitely a gateway drug for me. I ended up trying a TON of drugs from the ages of 14-21.

or high school was a gateway to drugs. :hmmm:

mdchiefsfan
09-28-2013, 03:28 AM
I ran the full spectrum when it came to meth. I started off by smoking it....and then was told that snorting it was a better high. Moved to snorting it for a while and always told myself that I would never shoot up. Ended up shooting up after about a year and I did that for the last 3 months. I can look back now and realize just how completely ****ing stupid I was....but I was using it to better myself because I was dropping weight to get into the Air Force. I dropped 80 lbs in 6 months. The last night before I went to MEPS though was probably the worst. I knew that I was never going to get to do it again.....so I did two syringes....one in each arm.

People always complain that basic training is hard.......try doing that shit coming down off of meth. ****.

You didn't have to take a UA at MEPS?

Baby Lee
09-28-2013, 04:32 AM
1. It's not so much landing on US soil as returning. The opiod Desomorphine was patented in the US, and originally researched as a non-addictive heroin/morphine alternative. Turned out way more addictive and way more quickly addictive, so research was dropped.

2. It can be simulated/approximated using common household items. But this just leads to a highly addictive, quickly addictive, highly adulterated product. Desomorphine doesn't cause the horrible side effects any more than alcohol causes blindness. But the adulteration/lack of filtration does.

3. Part of the addiction is, when you initially get the 'hot shot' that causes the skin wasting, etc., you come off your high in extreme and very real pain. So, in addition to the innate addictive qualities of Desomorphine, you have a strong need for pain relief, which the Krocodil provides.

Consistent1
09-28-2013, 04:50 AM
There have also been studies that hallucinogenics can be good for treating PTSD and other traumatic psychological events.

Might be true, but would need to be closely monitored or it could make it worse.

I do agree that it is better to legalize shit so people aren't sitting around adjusting molecules to make new forms of bath salts legal, or mixing up gas, oil, and god knows what to make that shit. Just take the fucking codeine, have a couple drinks, and go to bed if you need too.

My brother and his long term girlfriend were heavy into bad shit. They cleaned up quite a bit for sure. They smoke about as much weed as they can get their hands on, but he acts pretty normal now.

I would just hate to see somebody get scammed into starting up up on this krok shit and dying not knowing what it was initially.

vailpass
09-28-2013, 04:58 AM
Might be true, but would need to be closely monitored or it could make it worse.

I do agree that it is better to legalize shit so people aren't sitting around adjusting molecules to make new forms of bath salts legal, or mixing up gas, oil, and god knows what to make that shit. Just take the ****ing codeine, have a couple drinks, and go to bed if you need too.

My brother and his long term girlfriend were heavy into bad shit. They cleaned up quite a bit for sure. They smoke about as much weed as they can get their hands on, but he acts pretty normal now.

I would just hate to see somebody get scammed into starting up up on this krok shit and dying not knowing what it was initially.
Yes, especially high school kids. They'll try anything and don't know near as much as they think they do.

Rausch
09-28-2013, 07:59 AM
Yes, especially high school kids. They'll try anything and don't know near as much as they think they do.

Random guy at party: " If you take 21 dramamine it's just like acid!"

Rausch@17: "Really? LET'S DO THIS!"

Skip 4 hours.

Rausch: "Where the **** are we?"

Guy at party: "On the boulevard. By ****ing Baskin Robbins."

Rausch: " That's like 15 miles from my house. How the **** did we get here?"

Guy: "Uhh..."

Rausch: "**** me. Let's go home NOW."

Guy: "Huuuuuur-BLAAAAAAAAAAHHRRRRRG!"

Rausch: "I ****ing hate you man..."

mdchiefsfan
09-28-2013, 08:29 AM

Skip 4 hours.

Yup had that experience, but mine was with coracedin cold and cough. You take a box of that shit? You better buckle in for a bizarre experience.

Rausch
09-28-2013, 08:31 AM
Yup had that experience, but mine was with coracedin cold and cough. You take a box of that shit? You better buckle in for a bizarre experience.

That was the short version.

Didn't include my conversation with Capital police, charging 2 ft. scorpions, or having my friend's mother talk us down from the top of their garage due to being attacked by thousands of rats...

mdchiefsfan
09-28-2013, 08:32 AM
That was the short version.

Didn't include my conversation with Capital police, charging 2 ft. scorpions, or having my friend's mother talk us down from the top of their garage due to being attacked by thousands of rats...

LMAO That sounds about right.

vailpass
09-28-2013, 08:59 AM

Skip 4 hours.

That's what I'm talking about. At least you're skin didn't fall off...

SAUTO
09-28-2013, 09:17 AM
I'm not going into stories but no matter how strung out I could ever be I would know better than to touch this shit.

And fuck acid and shrooms. I'm fucking crazy on a normal day. No one wants to be around me on those.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
09-28-2013, 09:21 AM
And **** acid and shrooms. I'm ****ing crazy on a normal day. No one wants to be around me on those.
Posted via Mobile Device

Shrooms don't make you crazy.

Think of them as the ganga of hallucinogens...

Consistent1
09-28-2013, 09:24 AM
I'll tell you what hit me hard was ephedrine hcl. After I took a couple I was pounding beers like mad. Just keep taking the shit. I bet I drank like 40 beers that night. Of course this was as a teen and probably would have had a heart attack if I wouldn't have been drinking.

Woke up in my friends yard the next afternoon dazed. Also having pissed myself from crashing so hard.

Fun times.

BlackHelicopters
09-28-2013, 09:28 AM
MOAR drug threads.

SAUTO
09-28-2013, 09:29 AM

Yeah I've tried them. Fuck them too

I like the ganga of ganga.
Posted via Mobile Device

GloucesterChief
09-28-2013, 10:03 AM

Just like alcohol, drugs don't bring out anything that wasn't already there.

vailpass
09-28-2013, 10:05 AM
True. Except Percocet. That sits everything down.

Rausch
09-28-2013, 10:09 AM

I wouldn't go that far.

You can fucking lunch on shrooms and not eat a face.

Too much acid and you'll push blades of grass up yer' pee hole and fight the cops for hours...

vailpass
09-28-2013, 10:10 AM
I wouldn't go that far.

You can ****ing lunch on shrooms and not eat a face.

Too much acid and you'll push blades of grass up yer' pee hole and fight the cops for hours...

ROFL

philfree
09-28-2013, 10:21 AM
I'm thinking maybe these people can get a job as a stand ins in The Walking Dead. Real life zombies.

Pablo
09-28-2013, 12:51 PM
Yup had that experience, but mine was with coracedin cold and cough. You take a box of that shit? You better buckle in for a bizarre experience.Ah, good ol' Triple C's.

Been quite a long while since I went on that fun ride.

mdchiefsfan
09-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Ah, good ol' Triple C's.

Been quite a long while since I went on that fun ride.

It was awful lol

The Franchise
09-28-2013, 03:17 PM
You didn't have to take a UA at MEPS?

I meant MEPS as in leaving from there to go to basic training. Back then you didn't take a drug test until you got to basic.

The Franchise
09-28-2013, 03:19 PM

Skip 4 hours.

Fucking dramamine.......I hated those highs.

aturnis
09-28-2013, 04:46 PM
How these people do this is beyond me. Just knowing what it can do to you is ridiculous.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18lphf9weuu9ajpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

suzzer99
09-28-2013, 04:56 PM
Mother of god

Easy 6
09-28-2013, 05:06 PM
I wouldn't go that far.

You can ****ing lunch on shrooms and not eat a face.

Absolute truth.

crispystl
09-28-2013, 05:07 PM
How these people do this is beyond me. Just knowing what it can do to you is ridiculous.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18lphf9weuu9ajpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

How do you not die from infection with that??

Reerun_KC
09-28-2013, 05:17 PM
How do you not die from infection with that??

Oh you do...

first injection is a death sentence... 2 years max life...

Most of those people die within weeks of started usage.

mdchiefsfan
09-28-2013, 05:18 PM
I'm thinking maybe these people can get a job as a stand ins in The Walking Dead. Real life zombies.

THen they could afford their heroin. YAHOO!!!

crispystl
09-28-2013, 05:18 PM
Oh you do...

first injection is a death sentence... 2 years max life...

Most of those people die within weeks of started usage.

Damn

crispystl
09-28-2013, 05:19 PM
I watched that documentary. Good lord what a depressing hopeless place. The worst was the brothers at the end.

mdchiefsfan
09-28-2013, 05:21 PM
I meant MEPS as in leaving from there to go to basic training. Back then you didn't take a drug test until you got to basic.

Ah, that's right. I didn't either. I had to for my physical before I could sign my contract, but I didn't have to before basic. My bad. :thumb:

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-28-2013, 09:11 PM
Holy Shit

In Russia, you don't do drugs, drugs do you

threebag
09-28-2013, 10:36 PM
What's are the odds of Krokodil wiping out Oaklands Black Hole?

Nightfyre
09-28-2013, 11:23 PM
WE could always go drop a few syringes in the parking lot to find out.

Eleazar
09-29-2013, 07:00 AM
Holy Shit

In Russia, you don't do drugs, drugs do you

"In Soviet Russia, drugs do you!" ROFL

Eleazar
12-10-2013, 03:27 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/12/10/17-Year-Old-Girl-Injected-Flesh-Eating-Drug-Into-Genitals

17-Year-Old Girl Injected Flesh Eating Drug Into Genitals

MEXICO - A 17-year-old girl reportedly addicted to the flesh eating drug known as Krokodil, shocked doctors in Puerto Vallarta recently when she showed up with "severe lacerations" to her genitalia. Jose Sotero Ruiz Hernandez, an official of the National Migration Institute said, “There’s a case that we had to see at the Social Security: the girl consuming this drug, had an infection in her private parts," which Hernandez said wasn’t caused from sexual intercourse."

Her genitals had already begun "rotting."

According to Hernandez, the girl explained she had been consuming Krokodil for two months and that the drug known as the "drug that eats junkies" was sold like cocaine, readily available on every street corner."

Krokodil originated in Russia some eleven years ago but recently showed up in Arizona. The drug has similar effects similar to heroin or morphine, and is made by mixing codeine, red phosphorous, iodine, and paint thinner.

ModSocks
12-10-2013, 03:30 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/12/10/17-Year-Old-Girl-Injected-Flesh-Eating-Drug-Into-Genitals

MEXICO - A 17-year-old girl reportedly addicted to the flesh eating drug known as Krokodil, shocked doctors in Puerto Vallarta recently when she showed up with "severe lacerations" to her genitalia. Jose Sotero Ruiz Hernandez, an official of the National Migration Institute said, “There’s a case that we had to see at the Social Security: the girl consuming this drug, had an infection in her private parts," which Hernandez said wasn’t caused from sexual intercourse."

According to Hernandez, the girl explained she had been consuming Krokodil for two months and that the drug known as the "drug that eats junkies" was sold like cocaine, readily available on every street corner."

Krokodil originated in Russia some eleven years ago but recently showed up in Arizona. The drug has similar effects similar to heroin or morphine, and is made by mixing codeine, red phosphorous, iodine, and paint thinner.

At least we don't have to worry about her dumbass reproducing more dumbass kids.

BigCatDaddy
12-10-2013, 03:32 PM

Discuss Thrower, we found you a girl buddy.

ping2000
12-10-2013, 03:35 PM
This thread is better without pics. Please God, no pics!

Grim
12-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Anybody know of anyone who's tried it and had their extremities rot off?
I wonder how much of the "news" about this stuff is real and how much is exaggerated bullshit. I have no desire to try it. I've just got my "bullshit" card ready to throw out on the table.

The Franchise
12-10-2013, 04:05 PM
Anybody know of anyone who's tried it and had their extremities rot off?
I wonder how much of the "news" about this stuff is real and how much is exaggerated bullshit. I have no desire to try it. I've just got my "bullshit" card ready to throw out on the table.

The rotting extremities isn't a given.

Discuss Thrower
12-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Discuss Thrower, we found you a girl buddy.

:facepalm:

Nirvana58
12-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Some studies are coming out now showing the potential for Acid and Shrooms as a treatment for things such as depression. Of course Leary ****ed it up and now the shit is all taboo to do.

I have never heard that before. I was in a pretty bad depression about the first time I did shrooms. I did an unholy amount over 8 grams and freaked the fuck out. I started to pull my self out of a depression some where around that time and promised myself I would never get back to that place. I had never correlated the two. Interesting thought to see if that maybe helped me on my journey out of the pit.