PDA

View Full Version : Weather So what's the deal with Thig Lyfe?

Pages : 1 [2]

Phobia
10-04-2013, 11:29 PM
I'm ok with a site that lets you cuss as long as you don't disguise it so the filters can't work. Makes perfect sense to me.

That's because you're like 85+ on the IQ meter. Frankie told me.

RealSNR
10-04-2013, 11:29 PM
Cool story.

Spammers like Knowmo and racists like Crapski are welcome members to the community.

People who occasionally bypass the word filter are perma-banned.

Brilliant.

The word filter evasion rule I don't have a big deal with. But a permaban?

It's clear that Austin just doesn't like the poster and used Thig's last "Eat a dick" comment as his final straw, even though that wasn't much of a straw.

I'm not gonna go full Saul Good or patteeu. Just officially filing my complaint. And no, I don't expect action to be taken the other direction. Just want to say "Bullshit."

AustinChief
10-04-2013, 11:30 PM
I'm still trying to wrap my head around, ban him now because he'll probably fuck up again some day, and then it'll TOTALLY be too late.

It's simple. He was past any and all limits of tolerance and he exhibited quite clearly that he simply didn't give a shit about the reasoning behind the rule. THAT part is what was important and I figured I may as well take out the trash now when it's abundantly clear why.

Phobia
10-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Oh, I'm sure he would do it again eventually. But I just don't...well...I won't say anything else.

You're not frustrated because you haven't read the emails from him, "I totally get it now - I'm sorry. No more problems from me."

Dude survived without a single issue for like 4 years. Then he turned into obnoxious jerk. We've been patient - took it on the chin for 3 years before Kyle stepped in and said, "I understand your frustration.".

AustinChief
10-04-2013, 11:34 PM
Cool story.

Spammers like Knowmo and racists like Crapski are welcome members to the community.

Brilliant.

It's clear that Austin just doesn't like the poster and used Thig's last "Eat a dick" comment as his final straw, even though that wasn't much of a straw.

I'm not gonna go full Saul Good or patteeu. Just officially filing my complaint. And no, I don't expect action to be taken the other direction. Just want to say "Bullshit."

I actually had no problem with him in the least (the mods are the ones who have had to deal with his constant bullshit not me) until it became clear that he thought he was above the rules and was going to continue to act as such. Once I knew for a fact that he would never understand the underlying reasoning for the rule and wouldn't even ATTEMPT to understand it... I felt completely justified dumping him.

cosmo20002
10-04-2013, 11:35 PM
The problem is not dirty words. The problem is that he has ZERO respect for other posters and their ability to control their own experience. After explaining the reasoning to him yet again he refused to "get it" That was enough for me to feel he wasn't worth any further effort. The fact is, he was long past any "chances" he should have been given.

I get that, he keeps defying you. But regarding controlling your experience--someone who doesn't want to see the f word probably doesn't want to see 'shit' either. Or even 'weeping bleeding gushing vagina.' But those don't get screened out. I mean, if you're on this site, you're gonna see some bad words, even if you have the filter on.

Phobia
Cool story.

Brilliant.

It wasn't a word filter issue. It was a "I don't give a shit about your rules" attitude. I don't think your complaint is out of line. I know he was entertaining to some people. I was sometimes entertained myself but don't quote me on that. But don't come back from a temp ban exclaiming, "you're douchebags, your rules are stupid, and EAD!" That's a recipe for disaster.

Titty Meat
SNR austinAustin's hate for thig is like Obama care. Its not goin anywhere bruh

stevieray
10-04-2013, 11:36 PM
:clap:

ClevelandBronco
10-04-2013, 11:36 PM
I'll be sure to pour a beer on his grave. About a half hour after I drink it.

Phobia
10-04-2013, 11:38 PM
I get that, he keeps defying you. But regarding controlling your experience--someone who doesn't want to see the f word probably doesn't want to see 'shit' either. Or even 'weeping bleeding gushing vagina.' But those don't get screened out. I mean, if you're on this site, you're gonna see some bad words, even if you have the filter on.
You think we should filter "shit"? I go to church every single sunday and drop "shit" as much as anybody else. Is that a bad word now? The reason it's not filtered is probably because of me. We really haven't had any complaints about "shit", "ass", or "pussy". We're not entirely prudes here but we recognize a need to be safe at work and that there might be some prudes who like to visit.

AustinChief
10-04-2013, 11:39 PM

Ah I see what you are getting at, but you misunderstand the filters. We probably need to make sure that is clear in the FAQ. I haven't checked it in forever. The filters can be self set. The filters you are talking about are the default ones(for GUESTS). A person can also set their own filter list.

ClevelandBronco
10-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Ah I see what you are getting at, but you misunderstand the filters. We probably need to make sure that is clear in the FAQ. I haven't checked it in forever. The filters can be self set. The filters you are talking about are the default ones(for GUESTS). A person can also set their own filter list.

Yeah. I have the word "BucEyedPea" filtered. She's nothing but a line of asterisks.

TrebMaxx
10-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Hmmm... Dude rocked the boat and got tossed out. I am having hard time giving a shit.

LiveSteam
10-04-2013, 11:45 PM
a line of asterisks.

LMAO

cosmo20002
10-04-2013, 11:47 PM
You think we should filter "shit"? I go to church every single sunday and drop "shit" as much as anybody else. Is that a bad word now? The reason it's not filtered is probably because of me. We really haven't had any complaints about "shit", "ass", or "pussy". We're not entirely prudes here but we recognize a need to be safe at work and that there might be some prudes who like to visit.

No, I don't really think any "profanity" should be filtered. Or if you want to have a profanity-free site, you could go that way.

Filtering due to NSFW issues seems reasonable (not sure why 'prudes' need to be accommodated though), but at work, I'm not sure that shit, dick, pussy or gushing vagina is a lot safer than the f word.

EDIT: I see from another post that you can customize your filter list. I guess that's something, although it doesn't protect you from all the new ones the scumbags on this site keep coming up with!

salame
10-04-2013, 11:47 PM
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/burtbee%281%29.jpg

thread has lost it's burts

stevieray
10-04-2013, 11:48 PM
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/burtbee%281%29.jpg

thread has lost it's burts

reynolds?
bacharach?
Ernie"s burt?

RealSNR
10-04-2013, 11:50 PM

Liquid doesn't pass through your excretory system that quickly. If you end up urinating, it's because of other accumulated fluids your bladder has decided to release. The beer won't be in there.

stevieray
10-04-2013, 11:51 PM
Liquid doesn't pass through your excretory system that quickly. If you end up urinating, it's because of other accumulated fluids your bladder has decided to release. The beer won't be in there.

"it's the thought that counts"

RealSNR
Yeah. I have the word "BucEyedPea" filtered. She's nothing but a line of asterisks.

BucEyedPea

Frazod

Really, it's the thought that counts.

Frazod
10-04-2013, 11:52 PM
"it's the thought that counts"

:cuss:

stevieray
10-04-2013, 11:53 PM
:cuss:

you can blame it on the "sequined jumpsuit" if it makes you feel better.

:D

AustinChief
10-04-2013, 11:54 PM
No, I don't really think any "profanity" should be filtered. Or if you want to have a profanity-free site, you could go that way.

Filtering due to NSFW issues seems reasonable (not sure why 'prudes' need to be accommodated though), but at work, I'm not sure that shit, dick, pussy or gushing vagina is a lot safer than the f word.

They aren't safer, which is why a user can set their own filters up. We also set up an AT WORK mode to filter images. We have gone to a lot of trouble to accommodate everyone's preferences without limiting anyones ability to express themselves. I'm sure I've screwed up some here and there but this is the best I have been able to come up with.

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that dirty words don't bother me in the least. (Although I do dislike the term CUSS words... curse words, curse words dammit!)

The problem isn't about the dirty word filter. It's about being so selfish and self centered that he refused to even attempt to understand that the rule is there to allow the maximum amount of control for each individual poster. He simply doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

Just not worth keeping him around waiting for the next fuck up. He's had far too many chances already. So now he gets scorched earth banning.

Phobia
10-04-2013, 11:55 PM

That's what is awesome about the options we've provided. You get to decide every single word. How awesome is that? Our non-filtered people see everything. Filtered get most stuff except dick, shit, pussy, ass, asshole and some other stuff filtered. We grab most common racial slurs except ninja and you decide all other profanities in your own profile. We're catering to the Gaz's, the nuns, and just about everybody else with out customizable options here. I don't know why this wasn't Facebook .0001?

cosmo20002
10-04-2013, 11:55 PM

So, you'll need to drink the beer, take a piss, then when you need to piss again, that's when you "pour" one out.

Frazod
10-04-2013, 11:56 PM
you can blame it on the "sequined jumpsuit" if it makes you feel better.

LMAO

cosmo20002
10-04-2013, 11:59 PM
That's what is awesome about the options we've provided. You get to decide every single word. How awesome is that? Our non-filtered people see everything. Filtered get most stuff except dick, shit, pussy, ass, asshole and some other stuff filtered. We grab most common racial slurs except ninja and you decide all other profanities in your own profile. We're catering to the Gaz's, the nuns, and just about everybody else with out customizable options here. I don't know why this wasn't Facebook .0001?

I wasn't aware of the customized filter option. Fuck, you guys thought of everything.

RealSNR
10-05-2013, 12:06 AM
I'm gonna go filter out "trap game"

SPchief
10-05-2013, 12:07 AM
I wasn't aware of the customized filter option. Fuck, you guys thought of everything.

It's almost like they've been doing this for 13 years.

Baby Lee
10-05-2013, 12:12 AM

EDIT: I see from another post that you can customize your filter list. I guess that's something, although it doesn't protect you from all the new ones the scumbags on this site keep coming up with!

Life is about people. It's about connections. It's not about cocks, and ass, and tits. . .and butthole pleasures. It's not about these rusty trombones, and these dirty sanchez. And these cincinatti bowties, and these pussy juice cocktail, and these shit stained balls.

Baby Lee
10-05-2013, 12:14 AM

I poured some malt vinegar over some sweet hush puppies.

Phobia
10-05-2013, 12:19 AM
Life is about people. It's about connections. It's not about cocks, and ass, and tits. . .and butthole pleasures. It's not about these rusty trombones, and these dirty sanchez. And these cincinatti bowties, and these pussy juice cocktail, and these shit stained balls.

I don't know what this is precisely but knowing you, it feels like I should.

Sorter
10-05-2013, 12:22 AM
I think Thig is/was a fun poster. I'm not sure how much he got into actual football conversation but he is/was fun to have around.

That being said, it seems the mods have given him ample warnings. I'm not sure I agree with the permaban over EAD but again, I'm not privy to their previous conversations/banning discussions.

Tribal Warfare
10-05-2013, 12:23 AM
And he just couldn't leave it alone. He has admitted he can't see any point to the rule which is enough to prove to me he is the kind of disrespectful asshat that this site can do well without. So he is gone.

So he/she is bye-bye forever now?

Chiefspants
10-05-2013, 12:24 AM

The 40 Year Old Virgin was the forbidden fruit for R rated comedies. Well, it took R rated comedies to a new level, anyways.

Baby Lee
10-05-2013, 12:25 AM

Hamas Am Disappoint!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y3_9YvtZwTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cosmo20002
10-05-2013, 12:28 AM

Must update customized filter...

I think I found a flaw with the custom filter. If I don't want to see "rusty trombone" anymore, I can filter it. But then, if there's a discussion of trombones, I won't know about it because all I will see is *********.

ClevelandBronco
10-05-2013, 12:28 AM
So he/she is bye-bye forever now?

I went ahead and banned his account and IP BLOCKED at the server level the last 5 IPs he has used so that CP shouldn't even be accessible for viewing.

Forever? Yeah. If not forever, something very much like it.

Baby Lee
10-05-2013, 12:31 AM
Must update customized filter...

I think I found a flaw with the custom filter. If I don't want to see "rusty trombone" anymore, I can filter it. But then, if there's a discussion of trombones, I won't know about it because all I will see is *********.

Alligator Fuckhouse, bitch!!

cosmo20002
10-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Forever? Yeah. If not forever, something very much like it.

Well, not forever. Just until he's dead.

KC native
10-05-2013, 12:39 AM
Cool story.

Brilliant.

This

DaFace
10-05-2013, 12:39 AM
I personally think that the filters are silly and that people on a site that allows as much shit as is allowed here should be able to cope with the trauma of an f-bomb now and then.

But seriously, is it really that hard to not go out of your way to break the rules? Or at least not make a complete ass of yourself complaining about them?

Phobia
10-05-2013, 12:53 AM
I personally think that the filters are silly and that people on a site that allows as much shit as is allowed here should be able to cope with the trauma of an f-bomb now and then.

But seriously, is it really that hard to not go out of your way to break the rules? Or at least not make a complete ass of yourself complaining about them?

But you're a reasonable person. We have like 9000 reasonable people here. But every now and then we get somebody who has some postpartum issues and wants to ram our gates.

Phobia
10-05-2013, 12:55 AM
The 40 Year Old Virgin was the forbidden fruit for R rated comedies. Well, it took R rated comedies to a new level, anyways.

I should really see that someday. For some reason I was offended by the title even though I've clearly been laid at least 5x since 1989 and I have the child support payments to prove it.

Tribal Warfare
10-05-2013, 12:57 AM
But you're a reasonable person. We have like 9000 reasonable people here. But every now and then we get somebody who has some postpartum issues and wants to ram our gates.

I learned my lesson the 1st and only time I was banned

Phobia
10-05-2013, 12:58 AM
This

This - yeah. But it wasn't about the filter evasion. It was about the repeated "I get it" emails when he clearly doesn't get it at all. Then he tells the owner of the bar, "Eat a dick". What do you think is going to happen?

You think you can run around telling people to "Eat a dick" and then be welcomed back into their home like nothing happened?

Dude does not get it whatsoever.

Phobia
10-05-2013, 12:59 AM
I learned my lesson the 1st and only time I was banned

You're one of like 8900 success stories. Who amongst us hasn't had a slap on the wrist? You accepted it and moved on. Quality people, Neal.

J Diddy
10-05-2013, 01:01 AM
I mean the real question is who is going to do the game thread now?

Please no alex smith hating masturbating in Fred Phelps faggot ass gochiefs do it.

Phobia
10-05-2013, 01:01 AM

Please no alex smith hating masturbating in Fred Phelps pillowbitergot ass gochiefs do it.

I think you should do it.

Tribal Warfare
10-05-2013, 01:02 AM
You're one of like 8900 success stories. Who amongst us hasn't had a slap on the wrist? You accepted it and moved on. Quality people, Neal.

I knew I was being a little risqué, and I went overboard. You put the hammer down then I stopped.

J Diddy
10-05-2013, 01:04 AM

My threads are like my marriages. Short and fail.

AustinChief
10-05-2013, 01:12 AM
This - yeah. But it wasn't about the filter evasion. It was about the repeated "I get it" emails when he clearly doesn't get it at all. Then he tells the owner of the bar, "Eat a dick". What do you think is going to happen?

You think you can run around telling people to "Eat a dick" and then be welcomed back into their home like nothing happened?

This.

Phobia
10-05-2013, 01:15 AM
I knew I was being a little risqué, and I went overboard. You put the hammer down then I stopped.

And I've taken care of you ever since, huh? Never demanded that you kiss my ass. We just had a mutual respect. That's how adults work. That's how we kinda like this place to work. We loathe babysitting.

Phobia
10-05-2013, 01:17 AM
This.

Yup. You can tell Kyle, me or any other mod to "EAD" during any daily discussion or even during a debate about how we mod. Don't tell us to EAD 10 minutes after you got back from getting banned for the 18th time.

Tribal Warfare
10-05-2013, 01:25 AM
And I've taken care of you ever since, huh? Never demanded that you kiss my ass. We just had a mutual respect. That's how adults work. That's how we kinda like this place to work. We loathe babysitting.

Yep, you gotta learn to go with the flow or just drop the issue and accept things how they are when you've been admonished or punished.

Phobia
10-05-2013, 01:29 AM
OG Planeteer. Good shit, TW.

Iconic
10-05-2013, 01:41 AM
lel at egos clashing on an internet forum.

Rausch
10-05-2013, 01:57 AM
Yup. You can tell Kyle, me or any other mod to "EAD" during any daily discussion or even during a debate about how we mod. Don't tell us to EAD 10 minutes after you got back from getting banned for the 18th time.

Stay classy Thig...

DaneMcCloud
10-05-2013, 02:06 AM

Being a T3000 does have its advantages

KC native
10-05-2013, 02:09 AM

I understand. Thiggy was one of my favorite posters, but he did dig his own grave.

KC native
10-05-2013, 02:11 AM

Please no alex smith hating masturbating in Fred Phelps pillowbitergot ass gochiefs do it.

If I wasn 't cursed with terrible luck I would volunteer.

Chiefspants
10-05-2013, 02:14 AM
You know, I suppose one could walk up to a local officer and say "Top of the Mornin', sir, EAD."

But it isn't something I would advise.

KC native
10-05-2013, 02:17 AM
You know, I suppose one could walk up to a local officer and say "Top of the Mornin' sir, EAD."

But it isn't something I would advise.

Since you're not an officer (and I'm safe within the confines of my home, EAD.

That was sarcasm fir the uptighties around here.

10-05-2013, 02:27 AM
effing is fine. Don't see the point of typing it, pretty ****ing stupid actually but it's fine.

Clear violations are marked above. Piss and tits variations may be fine since I don't know of anyone who thinks of those as curse words. BUT if someone complains because you typed p!ss and they had piss filtered... you are taking a vacation. Please explain to me ANY ****ING VALID REASON for typing p!ss or t!ts except that you are being a complete asshole and trying to FORCE the word on people who have elected to not see it?

So in summation. Filter Evasion = Poster is a ****ing tool and I have ZERO issue showing them the door.

(this excludes accidents or people who are used to boards that don;t allow the actual words... everyone deserves a warning.. we're talking about repeat offenders and people who obviously know better)
I wish there was a way to filter the literal word and not any other word that contains the letters. For work I filter rape but then every word with rape in it gets filtered as well. Grape looks funny as hell though.

10-05-2013, 02:51 AM
the chiefs have not lost since I got a new set of pilsner glasses to make my red beers in
I will keep using the same glass all season

They have not lost since I got my new jersey.

10-05-2013, 02:57 AM
I specifically made it a 5 day ban so he could start the game thread next week. That was my gift to the rest of you that have had so much fun with it, because frankly he was up for something like a 5 month ban this time.

nevermind. I posted that before I got to the part where Thig committed board suicide.

Baby Lee
10-05-2013, 03:00 AM

http://www.cnycentral.com/uploadedImages/wstm/News/Stories/Armisen.jpg?w=440&h=330&aspect=nostretch

10-05-2013, 03:08 AM
Just for reference though, I'm not a mult. Not that y'all would believe me anyways.

Well! Since when did you become the physical type?

10-05-2013, 03:25 AM
http://www.cnycentral.com/uploadedImages/wstm/News/Stories/Armisen.jpg?w=440&h=330&aspect=nostretch

I was being facetious. :D

Al Bundy
10-05-2013, 04:32 AM
SIX MORE DAYS TO HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN!
SIX MORE DAYS TO HALLOWEEN!
SOMETHING-SOMETHING SHAM-ROCK!

Did they really need a chipped off piece of the stone henge rock? Which, isn't in Ireland.

TLO
10-05-2013, 05:20 AM
This whole thread is one giant LMAO.

BlackHelicopters
10-05-2013, 05:53 AM
That was fast.

10-05-2013, 06:04 AM
That was fast.

Thats what she said.

ILChief
10-05-2013, 06:41 AM
Far worse things have been said with no punishment at all. See the Dane vs SNR feud.

Just saying

Mav
10-05-2013, 06:46 AM
Far worse things have been said with no punishment at all. See the Dane vs SNR feud.

Just saying

I don't really think that those are comparable. This site is pretty lax on that kind of thing really. They weren't evaders, and purposeful antagonizers of authority.....

ILChief
10-05-2013, 06:48 AM
I don't really think that those are comparable. This site is pretty lax on that kind of thing really. They weren't evaders, and purposeful antagonizers of authority.....

That's the point. It's lax on stuff that it should be strict and strict on petty stuff like filters.

jspchief
10-05-2013, 06:50 AM
That's the point. It's lax on stuff that it should be strict and strict on petty stuff like filters.

It's clearly explained several times in this thread.

ILChief
10-05-2013, 06:51 AM
It's clearly explained several times in this thread.

Clearly explained doesn't equal right

10-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Clearly explained doesn't equal right

It's called respecting the site and its rules. I have several filters in place for work and home. As everyone else has said, just type out the damn word. Its not that hard.

That being said, I'm not reporting people for skirting the rules but it sure the fuck annoys me when they do.

ILChief
10-05-2013, 06:55 AM
It's called respecting the site and its rules. I have several filters in place for work and home. As everyone else has said, just type out the damn word. Its not that hard.

That being said, I'm not reporting people for skirting the rules but it sure the fuck annoys me when they do.

But he didn't get mega banned for filter evasion

jspchief
10-05-2013, 06:57 AM
It's not fair!

/footstomp

10-05-2013, 06:58 AM
But he didn't get mega banned for filter evasion

NO, he got banned for constantly ignoring the rules and then finally telling the site owner to eat a dick.

What did he expect to happen there. ROFL

BigCatDaddy
10-05-2013, 07:03 AM
Later douchebag!

Peyton Manning

TimBone
10-05-2013, 07:09 AM
I'm not saying I disagree with the banning, but I will say that for a site as "lax" as this one, I've seen more bannings here than I've seen on all other sites combined. Maybe the lax rules tempt people to push the limits.

ILChief
10-05-2013, 07:12 AM
I'm not saying I disagree with the banning, but I will say that for a site as "lax" as this one, I've seen more bannings here than I've seen on all other sites combined. Maybe the lax rules tempt people to push the limits.

They're selectively lax

TimeForWasp
10-05-2013, 07:12 AM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/102009/1256043908_gorilla-nose-pick.gif

mr. tegu
10-05-2013, 07:14 AM

You are Alex Smith, aren't you?

BlackHelicopters
10-05-2013, 07:24 AM
Loud noises

TimeForWasp
10-05-2013, 07:31 AM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/102009/1256120343_cat_on_chopper.gif

KCUnited
10-05-2013, 07:40 AM
Vegas just moved the line to Chiefs +30

cabletech94
10-05-2013, 07:43 AM
welp, i'm glad to finally realize what EAD means. i think i actually lost sleep trying to figure this out last night. i just needed to keep reading.

BlackHelicopters
10-05-2013, 07:48 AM
More filter evasion?

Pasta Little Brioni
10-05-2013, 07:51 AM
Deserved...yet certain posters remain to run free and shit all over the board like SNR said.

TimBone
10-05-2013, 07:53 AM
Yes, could Knowmo get banned as a consolation prize for having to lose Thig?

Pasta Little Brioni
10-05-2013, 08:00 AM
I expect several Capn D loving mults to appear on the horizon.

threebag
10-05-2013, 08:14 AM
Enjoy your free time Thig.

notorious
10-05-2013, 08:41 AM
He can't even LURK CP anymore.

Austin not only cut off his balls, he shoved them down Thig's throat.

BlackHelicopters
10-05-2013, 08:43 AM
More filter evasion?

-King-
10-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Deserved...yet certain posters remain to run free and shit all over the board like SNR said.

Hey! No one should ever be subjected to the horror of a misspelled curse word!!
Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace
10-05-2013, 08:53 AM

Yeah, I think it's two different things. The rules here are more lax than many places. The enforcement of those rules, however, is pretty strict.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-05-2013, 08:55 AM
Hey! No one should ever be subjected to the horror of a misspelled curse word!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I think it was more due to his actions afterward. Don't poke the bear....

-King-
10-05-2013, 08:58 AM
I think it was more due to his actions afterward. Don't poke the bear....

Oh I understand. Still doesn't mean what he was banned originally for isn't the stupidest rule ive seen on any forum.
Posted via Mobile Device

Al Bundy
10-05-2013, 08:59 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0a11fOtSQAo/TZpPepxo5wI/AAAAAAAAApQ/Pf7g_90qwII/s1600/screenshot-lrg-09.png

J Diddy
10-05-2013, 10:10 AM
welp, i'm glad to finally realize what EAD means. i think i actually lost sleep trying to figure this out last night. i just needed to keep reading.

I have a feeling that AC has a serious taste aversion to the consumption of the penis. Just a guess, but one that is deeply rooted in his reaction to said such statement.

Furthermore, I will venture to theorize that Kyle did not, in fact, take the suggestion put forth by Thig and did not ingest a blue veined wobbly throbber.

FlaChief58
10-05-2013, 10:17 AM
I have a feeling that AC has a serious taste aversion to the consumption of the penis. Just a guess, but one that is deeply rooted in his reaction to said such statement.

Furthermore, I will venture to theorize that Kyle did not, in fact, take the suggestion put forth by Thig and did not ingest a blue veined wobbly throbber.

LMAO

Raiderhater
10-05-2013, 10:19 AM

So you are saying Kyle is a homophobe.

Banning thingy was a hate crime!

J Diddy
10-05-2013, 10:23 AM
So you are saying Kyle is a homophobe.

Banning thingy was a hate crime!

I dunno. I think there needs to be a clarification of the meaning of the phrase "eat a dick."

In my opinion it is not a homosexual slur but rather a cannibalistic one. One that gives the recipient of the phrase a slanderous image of not only being a people eater, but one who doesn't go for the good cuts of meat.

luv
10-05-2013, 10:27 AM
I don't get the hype either.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Capn D's

RealSNR
10-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Yes, could Knowmo get banned as a consolation prize for having to lose Thig?

Agreed.

Lifetime ban Knowmo.

It's the least you guys could do.

J Diddy
10-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Agreed.

Lifetime ban Knowmo.

It's the least you guys could do.

I've always felt that Knowmo's name should be changed to "Homo More_anal"

Raiderhater
10-05-2013, 10:40 AM
I dunno. I think there needs to be a clarification of the meaning of the phrase "eat a dick."

In my opinion it is not a homosexual slur but rather a cannibalistic one. One that gives the recipient of the phrase a slanderous image of not only being a people eater, but one who doesn't go for the good cuts of meat.

DUDE! We have women who read this board. We have a hard enough time getting them to go down there as it is. We don't need you selling at as anything less than 100% USDA prime beef to further complicate matters.

J Diddy
10-05-2013, 10:46 AM
DUDE! We have women who read this board. We have a hard enough time getting them to go down there as it is. We don't need you selling at as anything less than 100% USDA prime beef to further complicate matters.

Do you really want a woman to think eating it is a good idea?

BossChief
10-05-2013, 10:48 AM

That being said, I'm not reporting people for skirting the rules but it sure the **** annoys me when they do.

So, if you are at work it's ok if your boss walks by and sees a bunch of stars instead of an actual curse word or a phrase like "I hope you die of aids" or "I hope your wife dies of cancer right in front of you" ...but if he sees a curse word purposely misspelled you will get in trouble.

Makes sense.

BossChief
10-05-2013, 10:53 AM
He can't even LURK CP anymore.

Austin not only cut off his balls, he shoved them down Thig's throat.How is it possible to ban a guy from lurking?

NO, he got banned for constantly ignoring the rules and then finally telling the site owner to eat a dick.

What did he expect to happen there. ROFL

I should have kept reading before submitting my last reply.

Oh well

lcarus
10-05-2013, 11:04 AM
It's amazing the things that happen here when I leave for a day or two.

Rausch
10-05-2013, 11:09 AM
DUDE! We have women who read this board. We have a hard enough time getting them to go down there as it is.

Dude, you've met the women on here.

You know better than that...

ILChief
10-05-2013, 11:10 AM
So, if you are at work it's ok if your boss walks by and sees a bunch of stars instead of an actual curse word or a phrase like "I hope you die of aids" or "I hope your wife dies of cancer right in front of you" ...but if he sees a curse word purposely misspelled you will get in trouble.

Makes sense.

This

lcarus
10-05-2013, 11:12 AM

LOL

BigCatDaddy
10-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Am I missing something here? When I think of Thig/SportsCarRacer I think of

1. Peyton Manning
2. LJS
3. Filter evasion

What a terrible loss.

TimBone
10-05-2013, 11:25 AM
It's amazing the things that happen here when I leave for a day or two.

Quit leaving.

cosmo20002
10-05-2013, 11:27 AM

This is a form of filter evasion. There's no way I could have anticipated someone saying this and therefore it would have been impossible to set my customized filter accordingly. Meanwhile, I can't un-read that and the damage has been done.

Rausch
10-05-2013, 11:29 AM
This is a form of filter evasion. There's no way I could have anticipated someone saying this and therefore it would have been impossible to set my customized filter accordingly. Meanwhile, I can't un-read that and the damage has been done.

Give it up.

You can't petition the lord with prayer...

Dartgod
10-05-2013, 11:32 AM

1. Peyton Manning
2. LJS
3. Filter evasion

What a terrible loss.

Exactly. I tended to overlook every single one of his posts because to me, they all screamed "LOOK AT ME!"

Good riddance.

RealSNR
10-05-2013, 11:42 AM

1. Peyton Manning
2. LJS
3. Filter evasion

What a terrible loss.

People who don't understand his stuff tend to focus on the inane dadaist line of posts and claim that's who he was as a poster. In reality he had some of the most brilliant and clever things to say.

It's just one of those things. If you saw that kind of stuff before the Peyton Mannings and LJS jpegs, you were forever a fan of his. If all you ever saw were the Peyton Mannings and LJS jpegs, then yeah, I can see how that wouldn't seem like a valuable contribution to this site.

notorious
10-05-2013, 11:44 AM
How is it possible to ban a guy from lurking?

I should have kept reading before submitting my last reply.

Oh well

Austin did a number on him. I don't want to waste my time looking for the post, but he got stonewalled.

Mr. Plow
10-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Wait. How about this...

I went ahead and banned his account and IP BLOCKED at the server level the last 5 IPs he has used so that CP shouldn't even be accessible for viewing.

http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/60/42/bc8a664b6c16415f913fc99da27c6c29-dropmic1.gif

LMAO

Well done.

Frazod
10-05-2013, 11:54 AM

1. Peyton Manning
2. LJS
3. Filter evasion

What a terrible loss.

He was a big hit with the kiddies. Kind of like a douchy Barney the Dinosaur, I guess.

Simply Red
10-05-2013, 12:08 PM
People who don't understand his stuff tend to focus on the inane dadaist line of posts and claim that's who he was as a poster. In reality he had some of the most brilliant and clever things to say.

It's just one of those things. If you saw that kind of stuff before the Peyton Mannings and LJS jpegs, you were forever a fan of his. If all you ever saw were the Peyton Mannings and LJS jpegs, then yeah, I can see how that wouldn't seem like a valuable contribution to this site.

I'd like to clarify - I pioneered him w/ the LJS bit. That's all me. Let's get that part straight.

Bob Dole
10-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Bob Dole isn't going to take the time to read through everything. Can someone just let Bob Dole know the consensus of who wants to be next?

TimBone
10-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Bob Dole isn't going to take the time to read through everything. Can someone just let Bob Dole know the consensus of who wants to be next?

They'll PM you.

Hammock Parties
10-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Wait. How about this...

http://i.imgur.com/sjLZnLq.gif

Simply Red
10-05-2013, 12:15 PM
there's tons of bypass software - if people think the blocks are fool-proof then clearly they never saw Hackers!!

Hammock Parties
10-05-2013, 12:24 PM
if people think the blocks are fool-proof then clearly they never saw Hackers!

i still remember that fateful evening when i got around the IP ban

http://gifs.gifbin.com/20048442yu.gif

splatbass
10-05-2013, 12:26 PM
I hate to break this to everybody, but the gamethread starter has no effect on the outcome of the game. I know it's hard to believe and all...

http://deusnexus.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/weird.jpg

AustinChief
10-05-2013, 12:28 PM
i still remember that fateful evening when i got around the IP ban

There are ways around it for sure. He has to be IP banned because he is a notorious mult maker... this may not stop him but it certainly will make it a pain in the ass.

Bowser
10-05-2013, 12:32 PM
I've never made a mult in almost ten years. Is that weird?

Raiderhater
10-05-2013, 12:33 PM

Touche.

Simply Red
10-05-2013, 12:36 PM

emm, not really. I always disclosed mine, I think it's weird when people never come forward.

notorious
10-05-2013, 12:37 PM
I have never made a mult, either.

It just doesn't seem like fun to me. I am what I am.

Hammock Parties
10-05-2013, 12:40 PM

http://i.imgur.com/89stHR8.gif

wazu
10-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Congrats, Thig. To get banned from Chiefsplanet you really have to want it. You have to want it bad enough to build a multi-part plan attacking the 2 or 3 rules that actually exist, and then tell the mods to go fuck themselves over and over as the repeatedly warn you politely. Most run out of steam or just get tired of acting like assholes before they achieve this goal. Thig proved he could go the distance.

Raiderhater
10-05-2013, 12:48 PM
I've had one mult, I made it last year. One of you dopes made a Matt Cassel mult and was spamming threads with it. So I created a Haley one and engaged him for about half an hour. As soon as I was done I outed myself and asked for my punishment for breaking the rule of creating accounts pretending to be players and coaches. No one ever said shit to me about it though.

Phobia
10-05-2013, 12:50 PM
It wasn't really about the EAD thing. AC was talking about turbodumping him before he made that statement because he didn't care about the rules and wouldn't take responsibility for his failures. Then he broke out "EAD" so that made it an easy decision.

J Diddy
10-05-2013, 01:03 PM

I spelled it out. The rules don't apply to your custom word filter that, despite all the time you've been here, didn't know existed until yesterday.

You big ol blue veined wobbly throbber.

Bugeater
10-05-2013, 03:13 PM
I've had one mult, I made it last year. One of you dopes made a Matt Cassel mult and was spamming threads with it. So I created a Haley one and engaged him for about half an hour. As soon as I was done I outed myself and asked for my punishment for breaking the rule of creating accounts pretending to be players and coaches. No one ever said shit to me about it though.
LMAO I'm pretty sure I neg repped you no less than a dozen times.

Raiderhater
10-05-2013, 03:15 PM
LMAO I'm pretty sure I neg repped you no less than a dozen times.

That was you? I never even checked my rep under that account. Funny stuff.

the Talking Can
10-05-2013, 03:24 PM
it's a trap banning

Hammock Parties
10-05-2013, 03:32 PM
thiggus christ died for our sins

CrazyPhuD
10-05-2013, 03:34 PM
thiggus christ died for our sins

Don't worry you can't keep a good Thigger down, he'll be back in 3 days!

RealSNR
10-05-2013, 04:50 PM
What's so funny about Thiggus Dickus?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01182/arts-graphics-2007_1182125a.jpg

LoneWolf
10-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Don't worry you can't keep a good Thigger down, he'll be back in 3 days!

Filter evasion. Reported. :D

BlackHelicopters
10-05-2013, 04:58 PM
Rectal bleeding

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Anal warts.

Phobia
10-05-2013, 06:02 PM

There is a culture here where people really, really like to talk about it a lot. Anytime anybody with a couple thousand or more posts is banned, you can guarantee there will be a thread along with the normal players crying about it. Other boards ban people quietly and you probably never even hear about it.

FlaChief58
10-05-2013, 06:11 PM
I should really see that someday. For some reason I was offended by the title even though I've clearly been laid at least 5x since 1989 and I have the child support payments to prove it.

This scene alone is worth the price of admission

NSFW

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oRKbez1LpWU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TimBone
10-05-2013, 06:11 PM
There is a culture here where people really, really like to talk about it a lot. Anytime anybody with a couple thousand or more posts is banned, you can guarantee there will be a thread along with the normal players crying about it. Other boards ban people quietly and you probably never even hear about it.

That's a fair point, I guess.

ReynardMuldrake
10-05-2013, 08:03 PM

1. Peyton Manning
2. LJS
3. Filter evasion

What a terrible loss.

I've never understood it either. He's a self-obsessed troll that contributed nothing of value to the boards. It would be one thing if his jokes were funny, but he tried way too hard and always came off as obnoxious.

Estron
10-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Well you nailed it. and you are now taking a day off.

As I have stated before, this is one thing I don't fuck around on. It's selfish and prickish behavior.

It seems to me like a very small, silly, trivial rule. You mean some of the ostensibly rough, tough, he-men posters on this site don't like to see the rougher words of the English language?

That's the only thing that could seem sillier than believing that ChiefsPlanet game threads have any effect on the game in the first place.

Phobia
10-05-2013, 09:29 PM
It seems to me like a very small, silly, trivial rule. You mean some of the ostensibly rough, tough, he-men posters on this site don't like to see the rougher words of the English language?

That's the only thing that could seem sillier than believing that ChiefsPlanet game threads have any effect on the game in the first place.

That's fine. I don't particularly love enforcing that rule but really, how hard is it to just spell your profanity correctly - ESPECIALLY if you've been here for years and know the rule?

FlaChief58
10-05-2013, 09:38 PM

No, it's about members who want to clean it up for whatever reason. It's really not a big deal. Just spell out the mother fucking, cock sucking, ass licking words and you have nothing to worry about you fucking cum guzzlers

AustinChief
10-05-2013, 09:39 PM

I'm gonna guess that you didn't read the MANY explanations I have put out there that show that it has little to do with dirty words. It's about people being pricks and not allowing others to use the tools the site provides for them to control their experience. So let me reiterate. QUIT FOCUSING ON THE DIRTY WORDS aspect of it. It's about taking control away from other posters and that is selfish asshole behavior. Now do you see why it isn't that trivial?

AustinChief
10-05-2013, 09:40 PM
No, it's about members who want to clean it up for whatever reason. It's really not a big deal. Just spell out the mother fucking, cock sucking, ass licking words and you have nothing to worry about you fucking cum guzzlers

Exactly. This cunt knows what he's talking about!

J Diddy
That's fine. I don't particularly love enforcing that rule but really, how hard is it to just spell your profanity correctly - ESPECIALLY if you've been here for years and know the rule?

We need autocorrect for cusswords......Ya know for those who don't spell so good.

J Diddy
I'm gonna guess that you didn't read the MANY explanations I have put out there that show that it has little to do with dirty words. It's about people being pricks and not allowing others to use the tools the site provides for them to control their experience. So let me reiterate. QUIT FOCUSING ON THE DIRTY WORDS aspect of it. It's about taking control away from other posters and that is selfish asshole behavior. Now do you see why it isn't that trivial?

Hey while you're here, can you start the game thread?

Raiderhater
10-05-2013, 09:41 PM

I'm confused. Is it or is not about the dirty words?

AustinChief
10-05-2013, 09:41 PM
We need autocorrect for cusswords......Ya know for those who don't spell so good.

That's actually not a bad idea. Just have a replacement filter for common misspellings. I'd need to make sure 1st that the replacement filter doesn't supercede user's custom filters.

Ace Gunner
10-05-2013, 09:42 PM
I hate to break this to everybody, but the gamethread starter has no effect on the outcome of the game. I know it's hard to believe and all...

utterly amazed you'd even attempt to correct something so obvious

J Diddy
That's actually not a bad idea. Just have a replacement filter for common misspellings. I'd need to make sure 1st that the replacement filter doesn't supercede user's custom filters.

Awesome, now reward me with a game thread for tomorrows game.

AustinChief

Ask me again in an hour, if I'm still around, and sober, and... oh hell, yeah good luck with that.

J Diddy
10-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Ask me again in an hour, if I'm still around, and sober, and... oh hell, yeah good luck with that.

lol
I'll pm bob dole and have him remind you.

vailpass
10-05-2013, 09:46 PM

Oh for Christ sake. This is the most reasonably moderated board I've ever seen. You do a great job here. What else needs to be done?

cosmo20002
10-05-2013, 09:47 PM

AC starting the game thread would be dancing on Thig's grave. It would be like John Wilkes Booth giving the eulogy at Lincoln's funeral. I don't think that is an exaggeration at all. Have some respect for the dead.

J Diddy
10-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Oh for Christ sake. This is the most reasonably moderated board I've ever seen. You do a great job here. What else needs to be done?

Don't you be pissing on my idea fucker.

:harumph:

J Diddy
10-05-2013, 09:48 PM
AC starting the game thread would be dancing on Thig's grave. It would be like John Wilkes Booth giving the eulogy at Lincoln's funeral. I don't think that is an exaggeration at all. Have some respect for the dead.

This is the same site that had a 10 page joke thread about a kid who got caught in a wood chipper. Seriously?

Raiderhater
10-05-2013, 09:49 PM

:spock:

Phobia
10-05-2013, 09:50 PM

Heh. Check the replacement variable manager. I have at least a couple dozen in there.

Frazod

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5hfYJsQAhl0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tribal Warfare

and I would say the Creator should go for it since we are all guests here.

Phobia
10-05-2013, 09:51 PM
This is the same site that had a 10 page joke thread about a kid who got caught in a wood chipper. Seriously?

That thread had me seeing red.

cosmo20002

Definitely. AC = John Wilkes Booth

FlaChief58
Exactly. This cunt knows what he's talking about!

Bitch please :p

Tribal Warfare
10-05-2013, 09:53 PM

I see what you did there

AustinChief
10-05-2013, 09:53 PM
Heh. Check the replacement variable manager. I have at least a couple dozen in there.

Well hell, see I keep telling people I'm useless. Now if they'd just BELIEVE me and leave me alone! :D

I may jump in there and add some more of the common filter evasions that way these concepts won't have to be explained to our slower members over and over again...

Easy 6
10-05-2013, 10:18 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/102009/1256043908_gorilla-nose-pick.gif

ROFL i LOVE the other gorilla

J Diddy
10-05-2013, 10:27 PM

I wasn't a big fan myself.

TimBone
10-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Dammit, 27 minutes!! Who's gonna start the thread?!?!?

|Zach|
10-06-2013, 02:05 AM
In reality he had some of the most brilliant and clever things to say.

nope

Titty Meat
10-06-2013, 02:21 AM
How cute Zach decides what's cool and what's not

TimeForWasp
10-06-2013, 04:37 AM
Rectal bleeding

Anal warts.

premature ejectionation

Baby Lee
10-06-2013, 04:46 AM
premature ejectionation

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bHZFRjXWC68" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bevischief
10-06-2013, 05:06 AM
Dip s***

vailpass
10-06-2013, 05:45 AM
o:-)Don't you be pissing on my idea ****er.

:harumph:

Raiderhater
10-06-2013, 02:42 PM
Thig was a false prophet.

DaFace
10-06-2013, 02:43 PM

All hail KcMizzou and SPChief - our new leaders!

Skyy God
10-06-2013, 02:43 PM

Blasphemer.

Bugeater
10-06-2013, 02:44 PM
so from now on they both need to simultaneously start gamethreads and then have them merged?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Fare thee well, young Thiggert.

SPchief
10-06-2013, 02:45 PM

In all seriousness, It's a fucking gamethread. I would think that KcMizzou would agree with me that it doesn't matter who starts it.

cdcox

What do you mean, his mojo is so strong that it crosses game threads. Even a triple-mod-IP ban can't blunt his powers.

Bugeater
I wonder if he was rooting for the Chiefs to lose today.

DaFace
so from now on they both need to simultaneously start gamethreads and then have them merged?

Though that means it has to be a 3-man effort, I think that's the way it needs to be!

SPchief
10-06-2013, 02:46 PM
As long as it isn't a fucking n00b

Bearcat
10-06-2013, 02:47 PM

And only after the college team of one of the thread starters wins in the city of the opposing team.

BlackHelicopters
10-06-2013, 02:48 PM
As long as it isn't a fucking n00b

Damn skippy.

Raiderhater
10-06-2013, 02:54 PM
What do you mean, his mojo is so strong that it crosses game threads. Even a triple-mod-IP ban can't blunt his powers.

Last week when banned during the middle of the game he came back into the game thread using a mult and predicted that we would lose if his posting powers were not restored. They weren't and we still won.

Mojo nothing. He has been using hush puppies and images of Lombardi trophies to blind us to the truth - it was not him.

digger
10-06-2013, 03:03 PM

Only till we are 8-0, then we need three new thread starters.;)

Easy 6
10-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Thigs reign came crashing down today.

Planetman
10-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Thigs reign came crashing down today.
Indeed.

Long live KcMizzou!!!

;)

Hammock Parties
10-06-2013, 03:12 PM
So the mojo is coming from somewhere else.

Thig Lyfe is a fraud. Taking credit for someone else's mojo production.

CrazyPhuD
10-06-2013, 03:15 PM

Hell no.....Mizzou sounds way too much like lose, it's just bad juju. Jobu does not approve! :cuss:

AustinChief
10-06-2013, 03:16 PM

The veil has lifted from the prophet's eyes!

Raiderhater
10-06-2013, 03:29 PM

http://www.politicspa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/andy-reid-chiefs.jpg

Ragged Robin
10-06-2013, 03:30 PM

Nope. Alex has been playing worse since he was banned. COINCIDENCE??? Better get him back before next week because the Thig mojo battery looks like it's all used up.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Sorry Thig.

LJS PEACE, YO'!

crossbow
10-06-2013, 03:31 PM
The temptation to screw up a chance of attaining CP immortality was just too strong. He couldn't go against generations of genetic evolution and so in the end he spit the bit out.

Naptown Chief
10-25-2019, 07:45 PM
Thig Lyfe sounds like a #1 awesome poster! I wish he'd come back :(

Naptown Chief
10-25-2019, 07:55 PM
Thig Lyfe is a benevolent and gracious god.

:wayne:

eDave
10-25-2019, 07:57 PM
How in bloody hell does this thread get bumped?

stevieray
10-25-2019, 07:59 PM
How in bloody hell does this thread get bumped?

a n00b

ptlyon
10-25-2019, 08:01 PM
I've forgotten about Pam Oliver's forehead ROFL

Tribal Warfare
10-25-2019, 08:04 PM

Austin Chief hasn't finished his bag of dicks that Thig told him to eat

Naptown Chief
10-25-2019, 08:13 PM
Austin Chief hasn't finished his bag of dicks that Thig told him to eat

I read that in his I'm back thread.

cabletech94
10-25-2019, 08:17 PM
is thig lyfe ubeja? asking for a friend.

SPchief
10-25-2019, 08:17 PM
DaFace, your shit has always been fixed

TwistedChief
10-25-2019, 08:19 PM
Thig Lyfe:2013
Ubeja:2019

Would the 2013 Chiefs have blown a 4 TD lead to the Colts if Thig had remained on CP?
Would the 2019 Chiefs be undefeated with a strong patella'ed Mahomes if Ubeja had remained on CP?

KurtCobain
10-25-2019, 08:45 PM
RIP homie. My balls are blue.

bdj23
10-25-2019, 08:48 PM
Ubeja finally got whacked?

KurtCobain
10-25-2019, 08:52 PM
Thigs posting style was short and thought out.

Ubeja types alot with no real thought.

rabblerouser
10-25-2019, 09:03 PM
:shake:

I don't even know why...you can't win against mods

NOPE. DON'T EVEN TRY TO GET THIGGY WIT' IT

TLO
10-25-2019, 09:06 PM
I have it on good authority that Mr. Thiggy is amongst us today on www.chiefsplanet.com !!! PBJ

digger
10-25-2019, 09:21 PM
I have it on good authority that Mr. Thiggy is amongst us today on www.chiefsplanet.com (http://www.chiefsplanet.com) !!! PBJ

Thig Lyfe Ofc, or TLO... :hmmm:

rabblerouser
10-25-2019, 09:23 PM
Ubeja be dunzo?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2019, 09:24 PM

Thig Lyfe knew more trivia than those poseurs Carcosa and U-vajina ever will.

Naptown Chief
10-25-2019, 09:31 PM
Thig Lyfe knew more trivia than those poseurs Carcosa and U-vajina ever will.

Only because Thig would be banned for filter evasion 6 hours into the competition

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2019, 09:59 PM
Only because Thig would be banned for filter evasion 6 hours into the competition

This is true.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-26-2019, 09:12 AM
STRICTLY 4 MY T.H.I.G.G.A.Z

Naptown Chief
10-26-2019, 10:18 AM
FREE THIG