PDA

View Full Version : Football AFCW: Week 5

Mile High Mania
09-30-2013, 10:59 AM
Well, it was an interesting week with the AFC West beating the NFC East in 3 of the 4 games... congrats to the Raiders for screwing that up and giving WAS the win.

Broncos 4-0
Chiefs 4-0
Chargers 2-2
Raiders 1-3

This week, the Chargers travel to Oakland... and if they lose that game, cover 'em with dirt as there really is no reason why SD should lose. Yeah, yeah - "any given Sunday", but it's the Raiders. Rivers is getting a lot of hype right now and he deserves it, but will he lead or will he falter?

My guess is that SD should defeat Oakland 27 - 17.

The Chiefs travel to the Titans -- two teams with solid records right now, but TN is without Locker and while that may not be a big deal, losing a starting QB is always tough. Ryan Fitzpatrick has had some success in the NFL and doesn't totally suck, and he'll have his hands full.

This should be a close one... TN has defeated PIT/Chargers/Jets, while losing to HOU in OT. They've played well and while I think KC wins, it will be close throughout most of the game.

My guess is that KC wins 17-14.

And, then the Broncos travel to Dallas... my beloved team vs the team I hate most, the Cowboys. Dallas is an ok team, but they have Romo and he's a prettier version of Plummer to be quite honest. Dallas has weapons and they'll present some issues for Denver, but Denver will win their 2nd road game of the year and move to 3-0 vs the NFC East. I think the Cowboys will score a number of points, but look at what Rivers did in week 4 ... Manning will make the beating more painful.

My guess is that Denver wins 37 - 27.

And, there you go... what says you?

Great Expectations
09-30-2013, 11:01 AM
Ware might hurt Peyton

ptlyon
09-30-2013, 11:04 AM
Spears might hurt Peyton

Britney?

MagicHef
09-30-2013, 11:05 AM
Spears might hurt Peyton

Sure, if Baltimore releases him and he signs with Dallas before the game.

I guess that could happen.

thabear04
09-30-2013, 11:05 AM
Spears might hurt Peyton

Do you mean Anthony Spencer?

Strongside
09-30-2013, 11:06 AM
I have a sneaking feeling about that Dallas Denver game. I think Dallas' D shows up big.

Hail2TheChiefs
09-30-2013, 11:08 AM
Hoping Denvers bubble bursts, as for the SD v Raiders, for position would prefer a Raiders win but the Chargers should beat them!

Great Expectations
09-30-2013, 11:09 AM
Do you mean Anthony Spencer?

I meant Ware

Mile High Mania
09-30-2013, 11:10 AM
I have a sneaking feeling about that Dallas Denver game. I think Dallas' D shows up big.

Oh yeah, anything could happen... hell, in 2 weeks, the stars could align for Denver. I mean, if Denver is at 5-0 and Jags are 0-5... it could happen, yeah?

Mile High Mania
09-30-2013, 11:12 AM
At some point, Denver will lose a few games... I just hope they play well in those games. They're not going undefeated. We're not seeing that again for a while with any team.

Ace Gunner
09-30-2013, 11:14 AM
keep praying to your gods this Chiefs offense limps into invesco. because if they continue this trend, your Mannings are going down hard.

Mile High Mania
09-30-2013, 11:22 AM
keep praying to your gods this Chiefs offense limps into invesco. because if they continue this trend, your Mannings are going down hard.

Huh?

ptlyon
09-30-2013, 11:26 AM
Huh?

He's implying we're going to kick your ass :shrug:

Direckshun
09-30-2013, 11:33 AM
Gotta be honest, Rivers and the Chargers concern me a bit.

ModSocks
09-30-2013, 11:37 AM

Rivers is playing the best football he's played in years but can still be rattled. Their defense can't cover anyone.

Easy 6
09-30-2013, 11:41 AM
Rivers is playing the best football he's played in years but can still be rattled. Their defense can't cover anyone.

I'm honestly surprised at the bolts this year, besides the poor coverage you mention they also have very little in the run department, if it werent for ancient Ronnie Brown they wouldnt have squat there.

Yet Rivers just keeps chuckin it and chuckin it well, if not for him that team is circling the drain already.

#1 Bronco's Fan
09-30-2013, 12:29 PM
At some point, Denver will lose a few games... I just hope they play well in those games. They're not going undefeated. We're not seeing that again for a while with any team.

a few?? one maybe 2.

Mav
09-30-2013, 12:33 PM
I don't see Dallas as posing any threat. They got monkey stomped by the Bolts.

The bolts have a good offense, but, not good enough that they should of done that to Dallas, who is supposedly supposed to be all fixed with Monty Kiffin.

Mile High Mania
09-30-2013, 12:34 PM
He's implying we're going to kick your ass :shrug:

Figured as much, but the entire comment just came off poorly... kinda Blutarski'ish...

Easy 6
09-30-2013, 12:34 PM
Monkey Stomped?

I like it.

plearn
09-30-2013, 12:38 PM
Well, it was an interesting week with the AFC West beating the NFC East in 3 of the 4 games... congrats to the Raiders for screwing that up and giving WAS the win.

Broncos 4-0
Chiefs 4-0
Chargers 2-2
Raiders 1-3

This week, the Chargers travel to Oakland... and if they lose that game, cover 'em with dirt as there really is no reason why SD should lose. Yeah, yeah - "any given Sunday", but it's the Raiders. Rivers is getting a lot of hype right now and he deserves it, but will he lead or will he falter?

My guess is that SD should defeat Oakland 27 - 17.

The Chiefs travel to the Titans -- two teams with solid records right now, but TN is without Locker and while that may not be a big deal, losing a starting QB is always tough. Ryan Fitzpatrick has had some success in the NFL and doesn't totally suck, and he'll have his hands full.

This should be a close one... TN has defeated PIT/Chargers/Jets, while losing to HOU in OT. They've played well and while I think KC wins, it will be close throughout most of the game.

My guess is that KC wins 17-14.

And, then the Broncos travel to Dallas... my beloved team vs the team I hate most, the Cowboys. Dallas is an ok team, but they have Romo and he's a prettier version of Plummer to be quite honest. Dallas has weapons and they'll present some issues for Denver, but Denver will win their 2nd road game of the year and move to 3-0 vs the NFC East. I think the Cowboys will score a number of points, but look at what Rivers did in week 4 ... Manning will make the beating more painful.

My guess is that Denver wins 37 - 27.

And, there you go... what says you? Dumb

Mav
09-30-2013, 12:39 PM
The thing is Denver keeps winning there will be an unspoken message sent out to all the refs and commentators to lean towards Denver. When that happens is when I really start disliking teams I have had any interest at all in .

You know what finesse teams hate?

PHYSICAL DEFENSES. You know what the Broncos have yet to face?

A PHYSICAL DEFENSE.

No, Baltimore is not physical anymore. That is not a Ray Lewis, and Ed Reed Bernard Pollard defense.

Until the Broncos face a team that is willing to rough up their receivers, knock down manning repeatedly, their air show, is all just that. Essentially playing 7 on 7.

The Chiefs aren't going to be those guys. The Chiefs will beat the hell out of the Broncos. Then, and then if they get up, and can take that punch, ill be ready to crown em.

They are WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE.

Regular season super heroes, with the leagues easiest schedule.

They will still choke when it matters. And I hope its the Chiefs with their hands around their donkey throats watching the light fade from their eyes......

Buehler445
09-30-2013, 12:42 PM
Oh yeah, anything could happen... hell, in 2 weeks, the stars could align for Denver. I mean, if Denver is at 5-0 and Jags are 0-5... it could happen, yeah?

We beat GB a couple years ago when they were fucking rolling. We were probably as good as the Jags then. Unfortunately we got fucking stuck with Play Good Football.

It won't happen, but it can.

I watched Rivers pretty close in the Houston game and after the pick 6, he was bad. He threw a 5 yard passed and missed by 3. He came back and made a decent through which Royal (IIRC) fucking BIFFED.

Get at Rivers and it is ballgame. Don't get after him, we lose by 3 touchdowns.

vailpass
09-30-2013, 12:45 PM

A PHYSICAL DEFENSE.

No, Baltimore is not physical anymore. That is not a Ray Lewis, and Ed Reed Bernard Pollard defense.

Until the Broncos face a team that is willing to rough up their receivers, knock down manning repeatedly, their air show, is all just that. Essentially playing 7 on 7.

The Chiefs aren't going to be those guys. The Chiefs will beat the hell out of the Broncos. Then, and then if they get up, and can take that punch, ill be ready to crown em.

They will still choke when it matters. And I hope its the Chiefs with their hands around their donkey throats watching the light fade from their eyes......

:)

Quesadilla Joe
09-30-2013, 12:53 PM
How is Denver a finesse team? KC is more of a finesse offense than Denver is. Just because we put up a lot of passing yards doesn't mean we're a finesse team. We can run the ball too, hell this is the best our running game has looked since Shanny was in Denver.

And our defensive line is physical as hell, we have the #1 run defense in the league.

Ace Gunner
09-30-2013, 12:58 PM
How is Denver a finesse team? KC is more of a finesse offense than Denver is. Just because we put up a lot of passing yards doesn't mean we're a finesse team. We can run the ball too, hell this is the best our running game has looked since Shanny was in Denver.

And our defensive line is physical as hell, we have the #1 run defense in the league.

damn, you are a sensitive ****. "Peyton the pounder" is what everyone calls him...

the 2012 Mannings had the #2 offense and the #4 defense. really. the #4 defense... ROFL

Easy 6
09-30-2013, 12:58 PM
we have the #1 run defense in the league.

That's only because none of the four combined win teams you've played are trying to run the ball down 30-10...

Quesadilla Joe
09-30-2013, 01:02 PM
That's only because none of the four combined win teams you've played are trying to run the ball down 30-10...

Teams run more against us than they do against you. And we are giving up 3.2 yards per carry (4th in the league and prior to the Philly game we were giving up 2.0 yards per carry), the Chiefs are giving up 5.4 yards per carry.

Ace Gunner
09-30-2013, 01:02 PM

http://giffiles.alphacoders.com/306/3069.gif

King_Chief_Fan
09-30-2013, 01:10 PM
Teams run more against us than they do against you. And we are giving up 3.2 yards per carry (4th in the league and prior to the Philly game we were giving up 2.0 yards per carry), the Chiefs are giving up 5.4 yards per carry.

who is this us, you, we group?

MagicHef
09-30-2013, 01:13 PM
who is this us, you, we group?

Teams have run 5 more times against the Broncos than they have against the Chiefs, yet the Chiefs have allowed 174 more rushing yards.

ReynardMuldrake
09-30-2013, 01:15 PM
Teams have run 5 more times against the Broncos than they have against the Chiefs, yet the Chiefs have allowed 174 more rushing yards.

And the Broncos have allowed four times as many rushing touchdowns. What's your point?

lcarus
09-30-2013, 01:15 PM
I pretty much agree with the OP. I think Denver MAY get their first real test of the season the same way Dallas has been KC's best test so far.

Buehler445
09-30-2013, 01:45 PM
I pretty much agree with the OP. I think Denver MAY get their first real test of the season the same way Dallas has been KC's best test so far.

It won't be a real test.

Unless Homo just says fuck it, I'm throwing at Bryant all game.

Even then, they probably still lose by 3 TD.

vailpass
09-30-2013, 01:57 PM

Maybe. But it's more likely PFM wrecks Dallas.

InChiefsHeaven
09-30-2013, 02:14 PM
At some point the Donks have to lose, but damn...that offense seems pretty unstoppable and the defense is doing a very very good job. That's a team that (at least at this point) is built they way it's supposed to be to get to and win the SB. I hate it too, but it is what it is.

Mile High Mania
09-30-2013, 02:19 PM

A PHYSICAL DEFENSE.

I can't wait.. the Broncos apparently haven't played a defense worth a crap and KC appears to have one. The Chiefs haven't played an offense worth a crap and I know that Denver has one.

Bring it on...

Denver and the Chiefs have 2 common opponents, PHI and NY and they're 4-0 against them and they got there in different fashion. KC is winning more because of the defense with the offense not doing anything to lose the game, and it's quite the opposite for Denver. Both teams have had solid production from ST and DEF points production...

Neither team is one dimensional, but I'm honestly more content in where my team is playing... and I think they'll have two good games between them and I expect Denver to win in Denver and while it will be tough, I expect them to win @ KC. Overall, Denver is the more complete team in my opinion...

It should be a good race though for the rest of the year.

LiveSteam
09-30-2013, 02:21 PM
I fucking hate Dallas more than anything else on earth
I hope Denver puts up 800 plus yards of offence on Dallas.
I hope Jerry has a stroke half way through the 3rd Quarter & dies.
I hope the Dallas airplane crashes into Lake McConaughy Nebraska, Never to be seen or heard from again.
I hope Troy Aikman gets Parkinson's from the stress of these events
I hope Michael Irvin gets murdered in a crack deal gone bad
Last but not least. I hope Monte Kiffin comes back to Nebraska

keg in kc
09-30-2013, 03:23 PM
I think the main difference between KC and Denver is that they're a finished product while we're a work in progress. Barring major injuries, we know exactly what they'll be in week 11. I don't think you can say that about the Chiefs at this point. There's no telling what this team's final trajectory will be.

To me they're clearly the better team, but even after 4 weeks I really can't get a read on us on the offensive side of the ball, and as I've said before, if there's a defense built to face them, I think it's ours, with the physical attacking philosophy we have. Knocking receivers off routes and hitting Manning as much as possible is the only way to slow them down. All the zone and soft coverage I've seen against them so far is just asking Manning to cut you to ribbons. (Which is not saying we'll be successful, just that I think it's the right approach...)

vailpass
09-30-2013, 03:24 PM
I think the main difference between KC and Denver is that they're a finished product while we're a work in progress. Barring major injuries, we know exactly what they'll be in week 11. I don't think you can say that about the Chiefs at this point. There's no telling what this team's final trajectory will be.

To me they're clearly the better team, but even after 4 weeks I really can't get a read on us on the offensive side of the ball, and as I've said before, if there's a defense built to face them, I think it's ours, with the physical attacking philosophy we have. Knocking receivers off routes and hitting Manning as much as possible is the only way to slow them down. All the zone and soft coverage I've seen against them so far is just asking Manning to cut you to ribbons. (Which is not saying we'll be successful, just that I think it's the right approach...)

Good post.

Buehler445
09-30-2013, 03:50 PM

After all the soft shit I've seen from Crennel in the past few years, I'm ready for attacking, even if we're vulnerable over the top. Fuck bend don't break. That shit just makes me want to fucking murder everybody.

Bowser
09-30-2013, 03:56 PM
Face it - neither the Chiefs nor the Broncos have faced "superior competition" thus far in the season. I think Denver will take care of the vastly overrated Cowboys, but we may have our hands full with the Titans.

Check back a week from today.

dallaschiefsfan
09-30-2013, 03:58 PM
At least we have a coaching staff/FO that actually built a team to topple the best of our division and not to show how smart they are. Screw the New England way OR the Philadelphia way. I like the "KILL the best of the west way".

Mile High Mania
09-30-2013, 04:06 PM
I'm just glad there is something genuine again about the spirited banter between us all... :evil:

dallaschiefsfan
09-30-2013, 04:09 PM
I shall hate Denver more than ever...and I hope that pleases Donkey fans everywhere to know that the hate flows freely again...and all is right again in the world.

Mav
09-30-2013, 04:11 PM
I'm just glad there is something genuine again about the spirited banter between us all... :evil:

That's where I am at with it.

My disdain for the Broncos helps, but honestly, is there a better schedule than this one for these two to make be at their peaks when they meet when it will matter the most?

Well done NFL, well DONE.

Buehler445
09-30-2013, 04:21 PM

There was definitely spirited banter when Tebow was starting for the donks. It was like paraplegics in a foot race, but it was spirited nonetheless.

lcarus
09-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Maybe. But it's more likely PFM wrecks Dallas.

Certainly possible. You just never really know what you're gonna get with Dallas any given week. There's two things that could happen. Scenario A: Denver beats Dallas to a bloody pulp 42-17. Scenario B: Dallas keeps pace with them enough to make it a close game in the 4th quarter where anything can happen but Denver is still likely to win.

vailpass
09-30-2013, 04:31 PM
Certainly possible. You just never really know what you're gonna get with Dallas any given week. There's two things that could happen. Scenario A: Denver beats Dallas to a bloody pulp 42-17. Scenario B: Dallas keeps pace with them enough to make it a close game in the 4th quarter where anything can happen but Denver is still likely to win.

Agree. Every week is a new week.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-30-2013, 05:06 PM

ROFL Denver's easily one of the softest teams in the league and it was proven last year when Baltimore stole their lunch money.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-30-2013, 05:30 PM
ROFL Denver's easily one of the softest teams in the league and it was proven last year when Baltimore stole their lunch money.

I don't know how anyone takes him seriously lol.

Everyone knows if you punch a Peyton-led offense in the mouth they crumble. Great regular season QB though. Amazing.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-30-2013, 05:32 PM
I don't know how anyone takes him seriously lol.

Everyone knows if you punch a Peyton-led offense in the mouth they crumble. Great regular season QB though. Amazing.

Teams are basically conceding the run and he's so proud of that brokedick running game. Kind of sad really ROFL POWER SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL!!!! Peyton team's have ALWAYS been the softest teams in the league and it has shown in January.

Mile High Mania
09-30-2013, 07:15 PM

Stole their lunch money in double OT.... whatever. Denver should have won that game, and to say it was all Denver choking simply diminishes what Baltimore was able to do in that run winning at Denver and at NE, then ultimately the SB. But, color it however you like.

You kiddos will feel how hard 'soft' feels in due time...

MagicHef
09-30-2013, 08:46 PM
Teams are basically conceding the run and he's so proud of that brokedick running game. Kind of sad really ROFL POWER SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL!!!! Peyton team's have ALWAYS been the softest teams in the league and it has shown in January.

I feel that it's important to note here that Peyton has more playoff wins than the Chiefs do in their entire history as an organization.

Jobomb
09-30-2013, 09:05 PM
I laugh at the thought of a Monte Kiffin defense slowing down Peyton in the new fast paced offense. Going to be another slaughter.

Quesadilla Joe
09-30-2013, 09:09 PM
I laugh at the thought of a Monte Kiffin defense slowing down Peyton in the new fast paced offense. Going to be another slaughter.

Yeah, Peyton only practiced against that scheme for a decade.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-30-2013, 09:14 PM
Monte has forgotten more about football than you dumbfucks have ever known

A Salt Weapon
09-30-2013, 10:23 PM
I feel that it's important to note here that Peyton has more playoff wins than the Chiefs do in their entire history as an organization.

And if you remove all the phantom penalties from those games he would have zero wins.

keg in kc
09-30-2013, 10:34 PM
You kiddos will feel how hard 'soft' feels in due time...I'm guessing this is a line you've used a lot.

T-post Tom
09-30-2013, 10:53 PM
... they have Romo and he's a prettier version of Plummer to be quite honest.

Don't you wish that you knew how to quit him?

acesn8s
10-01-2013, 05:13 AM
Ware might hurt Peyton

Let us pray.

Simply Red
10-01-2013, 05:14 AM

yup.

acesn8s
10-01-2013, 05:29 AM
At some point the Donks have to lose, but damn...that offense seems pretty unstoppable and the defense is doing a very very good job. That's a team that (at least at this point) is built they way it's supposed to be to get to and win the SB. I hate it too, but it is what it is.

Reminds me of Vermeils Rams tram.

tredadda
10-01-2013, 07:42 AM
Stole their lunch money in double OT.... whatever. Denver should have won that game, and to say it was all Denver choking simply diminishes what Baltimore was able to do in that run winning at Denver and at NE, then ultimately the SB. But, color it however you like.

You kiddos will feel how hard 'soft' feels in due time...

Seriously? Take away the two return TDs by Holliday (considering one in a game is rare much less two) and there is no OT much less double OT. Baltimore piss pounded Denver and Manning could do nothing about it. Holliday gave you guys a chance to win it, not Peyton.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Houston is dumb as fuck for letting that little turd go. Hell they let Jacoby Jones walk too.

TEX
10-01-2013, 07:45 AM
I nearly fainted - Denver ACTUALLY has another road game...

KC - 16
TENN - 20

SD - 27
OAK - 17

DEN - 31
DAL - 34

KC and Denver both lose this week - well hopefully the Denver Mannings do...

Pasta Little Brioni
10-01-2013, 07:47 AM
I nearly fainted - Denver ACTUALLY has another road game...

Shocked they didn't put our home game against them in London ROFL Probably next year.

tredadda
10-01-2013, 07:48 AM
I do fully expect us to lose in Denver and beat them in KC. We have the pass rush to rattle Manning and if Cooper pans out, the DBs (if matched up properly) to contain their receivers. Granted Manning and his receiving corps will get theirs, but not run all over us like they are doing to everyone else. With our ball control offense we can minimize their opportunities. Also considering that they traditionally struggle in KC (see last years scores.....38-3 in Denver and 17-9 in KC) and I like our odds in that game.

TEX
10-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Houston is dumb as **** for letting that little turd go. Hell they let Jacoby Jones walk too.

And Glover Quin, Vaunta Leech, Domico Ryans, Conner Barwin, Eric Winston, Mike Brisel etc., and ...(Won't mention Mario Williams because he needed to go.) They had so much talented quality depth, much the same way Seattle and SF do now, it was sickening. But they STILL NEED A QB.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-01-2013, 08:05 AM
And Glover Quin, Vaunta Leech, Domico Ryans, Conner Barwin, Eric Winston, Mike Brisel etc., and ...(Won't mention Mario Williams because he needed to go.) They had so much talented quality depth, much the same way Seattle and SF do now, it was sickening. But they STILL NEED A QB.

That throw by Shaub at the end of regulation to let Seattle tie was embarrassing. He shit his pants real good. Take a sack and they are probably 3-1.

Quesadilla Joe
10-01-2013, 08:20 AM
Seriously? Take away the two return TDs by Holliday (considering one in a game is rare much less two) and there is no OT much less double OT. Baltimore piss pounded Denver and Manning could do nothing about it. Holliday gave you guys a chance to win it, not Peyton.

Manning had over 300 yards passing, 3 TD's and 1 pick before the game even went into OT. And who's to say that our offense wouldn't have scored anyways if Holiday didn't return those kicks.

TEX
10-01-2013, 08:23 AM
I do fully expect us to lose in Denver and beat them in KC. We have the pass rush to rattle Manning and if Cooper pans out, the DBs (if matched up properly) to contain their receivers. Granted Manning and his receiving corps will get theirs, but not run all over us like they are doing to everyone else. With our ball control offense we can minimize their opportunities. Also considering that they traditionally struggle in KC (see last years scores.....38-3 in Denver and 17-9 in KC) and I like our odds in that game.

You DON'T beat Manning with any kind of an extra pass rush. He's too smart for that and will KILL you. What you do is put your efforts into coverage and force him to hold on to the ball a tad longer. Cover the underneith stuff to try and reduce the YAC yards - a Denver weapon. The pass rush WILL come as a by-product of coverage if you can do that . You also knock the snot out of the WR's once they catch it and make them think twice before they catch anything again. IF you get the chance to knock that stupid horse off Manning's helmet, you take your shot, but you don't do anything to try and repeatidly force the issue. Manning is going to get his - make sure you attack his weapons.

On Offense you MUST SCORE TD's when you get close (Manning will), don't turn the ball over (He doesn't need extra posessions to kill you) and try to control the ball as mcuh as possible, but again do it with the intent of scoring TD's rather than for simply playing keep-away.

I know - easier said than done but when NE used to beat him, that's how they did it. Oh yeah - pray for BAD WEATHER - it will help...:)

tredadda
10-01-2013, 08:28 AM
Manning had over 300 yards passing, 3 TD's and 1 pick before the game even went into OT. And who's to say that our offense wouldn't have scored anyways if Holiday didn't return those kicks.

His two INTs and fumble lost make me think he wouldn't have scored. Your boy is a choke artist in the playoffs, always has been, always will be. Great in the regular season, but is inferior to his brother Eli when it matters most, the post season.

tredadda
10-01-2013, 08:31 AM
You DON'T beat Manning with any kind of an extra pass rudsh. He's too smart for that and will KILL you. What you do is put your efforts into coverage and force him to hold on to the ball a tad longer. Cover the underneith stuff to try and reduce the YAC yards - a Denver weapon. The pass rush WILL come as a by-product of coverage if you can do that . You also knock the snot out of the WR's once they catch it and make them think twice before they catch anything again. IF you get the chance to knock that stupid horse off Manning's helmet, you take your shot, but you don't do anything to try and repeatidly force the issue. Manning is going to get his - make sure you attack his weapons.
On Offense you MUST SCORE TD's when you get close (Manning will), don't turn the ball over (He doesn't need extra posessions to kill you) and try to control the ball as mcuh as possible, but again do it with the intent of scoring TD's rather than for simply playing keep-away.

I know - easier said than done but when NE used to beat him, that's how they did it. BAD WEATHER will help your cause too.

That's just it, we don't need to blitz to generate an extra pass rush. We have Hali, Houston, and Poe to take care of that for us. They can be our pass rush while we drop extra men into coverage and abuse his receivers like you mentioned.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-01-2013, 08:32 AM

You are right he probably scores by throwing another pick 6 with extra possessions. Thanks for bringing that up.

TEX
10-01-2013, 08:58 AM
That throw by Shaub at the end of regulation to let Seattle tie was embarrassing. He shit his pants real good. Take a sack and they are probably 3-1.

Yep. Dont know why Kubes even put him in that position with that play. A fake roll with Schaubs BACK to the live side of the play on the RIGHT side where the RT Newton is a disaster. Yet, they do it a LOT and Seattle KNEW what was coming, just as most in the stands did. :shake: Still Schaub has to know to TAKE THE SACK in that situation. You give that guy any chance to F**K it up and he will in a Matt Cassel way. :eek:

TEX
10-01-2013, 09:00 AM
Shocked they didn't put our home game against them in London ROFL Probably next year.

:clap: ROFL Exactly! The MFL (Manning Football League) never ceases to amaze me...

Pasta Little Brioni
10-01-2013, 09:09 AM
Yep. Dont know why Kubes even put him in that position with that play. A fake roll with Schaubs BACK to the live side of the play on the RIGHT side where the RT Newton is a disaster. Yet, they do it a LOT and Seattle KNEW what was coming, just as most in the stands did. :shake: Still Schaub has to know to TAKE THE SACK in that situation. You give that guy any chance to F**K it up and he will in a Matt Cassel way. :eek:

Seattle definitely knew what play they were running. Kubiak got pwned. Was like a scene out of Friday Night Lights ROFL

Mile High Mania
10-01-2013, 09:37 AM

You're right... silly of me to count the returns. And, Denver's defense holds no blame in that one either, it's all the QB.

KC's offense is going to have to start producing - early and consistently - if they're going to make any noise down the stretch and be a legit threat for the division.

ptlyon
10-01-2013, 10:17 AM
KC's offense is going to have to start producing - early and consistently - if they're going to make any noise down the stretch and be a legit threat for the division.

Sadly, unequivocally, this

RealSNR
10-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Everybody loses except the Chiefs.

The Raiders lose because they're the Raiders

Mile High Mania
10-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Everybody loses except the Chiefs.

The Raiders lose because they're the Raiders

I think it's more wishful thinking than anything to be honest, but would love to hear why people think the Cowboys can stop the Broncos' offense. I fully expect Dallas to have success with their offense, but not enough to overcome what Denver can do.

A Salt Weapon
10-01-2013, 11:03 AM
That's just it, we don't need to blitz to generate an extra pass rush. We have Hali, Houston, and Poe to take care of that for us. They can be our pass rush while we drop extra men into coverage and abuse his receivers like you mentioned.

I think we'll see Houston mostly in coverage against the donkeys. We'll need pressure from one of our ends in this game.

Halfcan
10-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Chargers lost Freeney, but they should pound Flynn anyway. Faders suck and will get blown out.

Dallas should beat the Donks at home.

Chiefs will dominate the Oilers......Titans.

Halfcan
10-01-2013, 11:09 AM
I think it's more wishful thinking than anything to be honest, but would love to hear why people think the Cowboys can stop the Broncos' offense. I fully expect Dallas to have success with their offense, but not enough to overcome what Denver can do.

You said the same thing last year about the Ravens in the Playoffs-lol How did that work out for you?

keg in kc
10-01-2013, 11:14 AM
I think it's more wishful thinking than anything to be honest, but would love to hear why people think the Cowboys can stop the Broncos' offense. I fully expect Dallas to have success with their offense, but not enough to overcome what Denver can do.Don't sleep on that Dallas defense. Their down linemen are getting to the QB, they have multiple coverage DBs and they can score points. I wouldn't say they can "stop" Denver, but I think they can create enough chaos to make a game out of it.

Mile High Mania
10-01-2013, 11:17 AM
You said the same thing last year about the Ravens in the Playoffs-lol How did that work out for you?

Oh yeah... since they lost that game, what am I thinking? They could lose the rest of 'em I suppose.

Mile High Mania
10-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Don't sleep on that Dallas defense. Their down linemen are getting to the QB, they have multiple coverage DBs and they can score points. I wouldn't say they can "stop" Denver, but I think they can create enough chaos to make a game out of it.

Worked out well in SD.

keg in kc
10-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Worked out well in SD.Wasn't Dallas leading that game 21-20 in the 4th quarter?

They couldn't score in the second half and they couldn't cover Antonio Gates. That's the difference in the game. That D certainly kept them in it on the road (including scoring a TD).

TEX
10-01-2013, 11:22 AM

Blind passive - aggressive arrogance has no limits...That's Mile High's game when he has the advantage. He's exactly like he was when the Cheating Donx were making their Super Bowl run in the latter part of the "Horse-Face years", only you don't realize it because he's sneaky and boasts, while giving your team back handed compliments. He is a most welcome poster, very respectful, and he knows football BUT make no mistake, he IS THE ENEMY and will ALWAYS be. :D

Halfcan
10-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Oh yeah... since they lost that game, what am I thinking? They could lose the rest of 'em I suppose.

Dallas played tough against the #1 Chiefs defense-they should shred you guys. The only way you beat Manning this year is to keep him on the bench, make the donks play from behind, and then hit him so he will cough the ball up like he did the Faders. Tall order for sure. I dont see them having a Perfect season though.

RealSNR
10-01-2013, 11:28 AM

You're taking this too seriously.

vailpass
10-01-2013, 11:28 AM
Dallas played tough against the #1 Chiefs defense-they should shred you guys. The only way you beat Manning this year is to keep him on the bench, make the donks play from behind, and then hit him so he will cough the ball up like he did the Faders. Tall order for sure. I dont see them having a Perfect season though.

I don't think I see a perfect season ever happening again...no matter how damn good the Denver O looks.

Mile High Mania
10-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Blind passive - aggressive arrogance has no limits...That's Mile High's game when he has the advantage. He's exactly like he was when the Cheating Donx were making their Super Bowl run in the latter part of the "Horse-Face years", only you don't realize it because he's sneaky and boasts, while giving your team back handed compliments. He is a most welcome poster, very respectful, and he knows football BUT make no mistake, he IS THE ENEMY and will ALWAYS be. :D

Thanks!

Honestly though, anything can happen... the Cowboys are certainly not without talent and it's in Dallas. They are such a weird team though, very average on the road and they'll make mistakes.

Peyton is very comfortable with the defense they play and it's not like they'll throw something out there that he hasn't seen before.

They put up big points vs the Giants and Rams at home... and were fairly pedestrian @ KC and @ SD. They had a great 2nd quarter vs SD and then goose eggs in the other 3 quarters.

They gave up nearly 300 yards and 2 TDs to Alex Smith.
They gave up about 400 yards and 3 TDs to Phillip Rivers.

Eli put up 450 yards and 3 TDs on Dallas... Bradford nearly hit 250 and 1 TD, but he's a spare.

So yeah, in three of the 4 games... they haven't proven to be a defense that can shut down a passing attack, unless you're the Rams.

mr. tegu
10-01-2013, 11:34 AM
The Broncos haven't given up less than 20 points all year. The only time Dallas scored less than 20 was against the Chiefs.

Dallas has the talent to keep the game relatively close which will allow them to continue running the ball to keep pressure off of Romo and their defense. I also suspect Manning is due for a turnover or two. That is a must for Dallas to win.

Broncos fans expecting a blowout and a cakewalk are delusional. Denver could easily win by two scores by icing the game late in the fourth quarter, but regardless of who wins it will be a close game throughout.

vailpass
10-01-2013, 11:35 AM
The Broncos haven't given up less than 20 points all year. The only time Dallas scored less than 20 was against the Chiefs.

Dallas has the talent to keep the game relatively close which will allow them to continue running the ball to keep pressure off of Romo and their defense. I also suspect Manning is due for a turnover or two. That is a must for Dallas to win.

Broncos fans expecting a blowout and a cakewalk are delusional. Denver could easily win by two scores by icing the game late in the fourth quarter, but regardless of who wins it will be a close game throughout.

You're right. But you have to factor in garbage time.

mr. tegu
10-01-2013, 11:39 AM
You're right. But you have to factor in garbage time.

It is part of it for sure, but the Chiefs have played plenty of garbage time defense and haven't given anything up.

A team with playmakers can score on them quickly, and Dallas has those. In the first half Philly did whatever they wanted on offense but they are just so discombobulated and confused on who they are that they really struggle in the red zone.

Mile High Mania
10-01-2013, 11:46 AM

I haven't projected a blowout, nor am I expecting one. Dallas does have a lot of talent, but they're leaders-less. There is not single person on that team that they rally around when things hit the fan and times get tough.

In 3 of their 4 games, they've rushed for fewer than 92 yards as a team. Hell, I 'suspect' Manning is due for a turnover... it's bound to happen at some point, so kudos in advance if you nail that one. :D

Another few interesting tidbits about Dallas through 4 games:
- They have scored 58 first half points
- They have scored 47 second half points
They don't necessarily get better after halftime.

Defensively, they have given up 30 points in the First half while surrendering 55 points in the Second half.

So, offensively they score less in the second half while giving up nearly twice as many points in the second half.

That's a recipe for good things if you're the Broncos.

Arrowhead Thunder
10-01-2013, 11:55 AM
IF you get the chance to knock that stupid horse off Manning's helmet, you take your shot, but you don't do anything to try and repeatidly force the issue.

LMAO

Mile High Mania
10-01-2013, 11:55 AM
It is part of it for sure, but the Chiefs have played plenty of garbage time defense and haven't given anything up.

A team with playmakers can score on them quickly, and Dallas has those. In the first half Philly did whatever they wanted on offense but they are just so discombobulated and confused on who they are that they really struggle in the red zone.

Plenty?

The Jax game was a beating.
There really wasn't any garbage time vs Dallas.
Up 23-9 vs PHI in the 4th and they give up a TD to McCoy.
NY game was close until the 4th when Alex finally threw TDs after the punt return.

I guess I just fail to see as much pure garbage time with the KC games.

Hail2TheChiefs
10-01-2013, 11:56 AM
I don't care about stats!

GO COWBOYS! (at least for one week)

mr. tegu
10-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Plenty?

The Jax game was a beating.
There really wasn't any garbage time vs Dallas.
Up 23-9 vs PHI in the 4th and they give up a TD to McCoy.
NY game was close until the 4th when Alex finally threw TDs after the punt return.

I guess I just fail to see as much pure garbage time with the KC games.

Obviously they haven't had as much garbage time as Denver, but they also haven't given up any points when the game is no longer in doubt.

We will see how they hold up when they are truly tested for a full game this weekend. If Denver's defense isn't playing with a more than one score lead for most of the game, they will not have the same luxuries they have been enjoying. As we all know defense is much easier with a large lead.

In the three games excluding the beatdown of the hapless Raiders, Denver has only outscored opponents in the first half by a combined 6 points. This tells me that when the other team is actually in the game, they have been played very close. Something I think Dallas can do for the entire game.

Mile High Mania
10-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Obviously they haven't had as much garbage time as Denver, but they also haven't given up any points when the game is no longer in doubt. (they gave up a TD to PHI in the 4th when they were up 23-9)

We will see how they hold up when they are truly tested for a full game this weekend. If Denver's defense isn't playing with a more than one score lead for most of the game, they will not have the same luxuries they have been enjoying. As we all know defense is much easier with a large lead.

In the three games excluding the beatdown of the hapless Raiders, Denver has only outscored opponents in the first half by a combined 6 points. This tells me that when the other team is actually in the game, they have been played very close. Something I think Dallas can do for the entire game.

Denver is without a doubt a team that comes out of the half with guns blazing after making the adjustments.

Down 14-17 at the half to BAL, outscores them 38-10 in the 2H.
Up 10-9 at the half to NY, outscores them 31-14 in the 2H.
Up 27-7 at the half to OAK, actually only scores 10 to their 14 in the 2H.
Up 21-13 at the half to PHI, outscores them 31-7 in the 2H.

BAL, NY and PHI looked good for the most part until after halftime... it is what it is and suspect the same to happen with Dallas, especially when you consider the fact that Dallas scores fewer points on offense in the 2H while giving up twice as many points on defense in the 2H.

MagicHef
10-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Obviously they haven't had as much garbage time as Denver, but they also haven't given up any points when the game is no longer in doubt.

There's a very good reason for the Broncos' score differential between the first and second half. Our greatest weapon is Manning's brain. The time when he is best able to use his brain is changing our game plan during halftime. It was the same way last season. We would enter halftime in a close game, or even losing pretty badly. Then we would decimate the other team in the second half. It's not so much that the other teams are capable of defending all that the Broncos can do as it is that Manning hasn't had a chance to adjust the team to what the opponent is doing.

mr. tegu
10-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Referring to the Eagles game, up by two touchdowns with basically a full quarter to play is not garbage time.

And one has to imagine Kiffin will be able to lessen the impact of Peyton's second half adjusments. Well, he has to if Dallas is going to win anyways. That being said if Dallas has the horses to stay in the game the whole time, it is the execution that is their problem. They will definitely need a turnover or two in the second half.

Mile High Mania
10-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Referring to the Eagles game, up by two touchdowns with basically a full quarter to play is not garbage time.

And one has to imagine Kiffin will be able to lessen the impact of Peyton's second half adjusments. Well, he has to if Dallas is going to win anyways. That being said if Dallas has the horses to stay in the game the whole time, it is the execution that is their problem. They will definitely need a turnover or two in the second half.

I guess we need a definition of garbage time... up 23-9 and they score at the 12 minute mark of the 4th quarter. So, ok I'll give you that... but it would go back to my original point in that KC really hasn't had 'plenty' of garbage time as you originally commented.

keg in kc
10-01-2013, 12:59 PM
I don't think we've had any garbage time aside from the Jacksonville game. Every week has been tight going into the 4th quarter. Side effect of an offense that can't produce consistently.

(I also think that's relatively irrelevant with this defense. They don't strike me as a group that will ever let up. And it also means they don't get the benefit of teams playing from behind and going pass-happy.)

TEX
10-01-2013, 01:37 PM
There's a very good reason for the Broncos' score differential between the first and second half. Our greatest weapon is Manning's brain. The time when he is best able to use his brain is changing our game plan during halftime. It was the same way last season. We would enter halftime in a close game, or even losing pretty badly. Then we would decimate the other team in the second half. It's not so much that the other teams are capable of defending all that the Broncos can do as it is that Manning hasn't had a chance to adjust the team to what the opponent is doing.

Another pretty good "weapon" is HOME FIELD where the Donx have played 3 out of their first 4 games. Breathing that thin air is difficult - especially as the game continues. Ask anyone who has played in it. I'm betting that has a little something to do with 2nd half scoring differential as well...

I bet things aren't as easy this week in Dallas. As for Manning's brain - I hope Ware & Co. make it go SPLAT!

Jobomb
10-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Monte has forgotten more about football than you dumb****s have ever known

Yes, and he's been getting shit on by college offenses sine 2009.

ThaVirus
10-01-2013, 06:21 PM
Another pretty good "weapon" is HOME FIELD where the Donx have played 3 out of their first 4 games. Breathing that thin air is difficult - especially as the game continues. Ask anyone who has played in it. I'm betting that has a little something to do with 2nd half scoring differential as well...

I bet things aren't as easy this week in Dallas. As for Manning's brain - I hope Ware & Co. make it go SPLAT!

About this:

With the bye week, I really hope Andy is planning on bringing the team up to Denver ASAP. I think we will need the extra week to get acclimated to the conditions.

Mile High Mania
10-01-2013, 06:38 PM

Geez. Go back to 2012 and you can see it's the same story whether it's home or on the road for the most part. You've got quite the bur in your saddle over this home and away thing.

Saints are also 4-0 after having 3 of their first 4 at home. Bent out of shape there? Dolphins have had 3 of their first 4 on the road... if I knew any Dolphins' fans, I'd ask if they were crying about it. :hmmm:

Don't worry though, KC is at home in weeks 6, 7 and 8...

tredadda
10-01-2013, 07:55 PM
You're right... silly of me to count the returns. And, Denver's defense holds no blame in that one either, it's all the QB.

Not saying others don't also deserve blame for the Broncos loss, but somehow someway Peyton (the greatest-est QB of all time mind you) Manning comes out of that game smelling like roses while everyone else takes the fall for that loss, Champ Bailey, Rahim Moore, and John Fox to name a few.

notorious
10-01-2013, 07:55 PM
I am calling it:

Dallas upsets Denver.

tredadda
10-01-2013, 07:58 PM

I live in Colorado and can attest to this fact.

notorious
10-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Of course, Dallas lost a big piece of beef on their D-Line.........

I might need to change my mind.....

listopencil
10-01-2013, 09:00 PM

So...the Eagles pull their starter because the game is over and you still don't count that as garbage time? Nice. Keep the faith, homer.

notorious
10-01-2013, 09:02 PM
90% of Denver's games are garbage time.

Hell, garbage time started in the 2nd quarter of a couple games.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
10-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Chargers lost Freeney, but they should pound Flynn anyway. Faders suck and will get blown out.

Dallas should beat the Donks at home.

Chiefs will dominate the Oilers......Titans.

Pryor should be good to go week 5 so he at least will give us a chance. If Flynn is out there, I concede your point.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-02-2013, 08:27 AM
MHM is getting really defensive lately ROFL We are back baby!

MagicHef
10-02-2013, 09:08 AM
KC wins 17-13
SD wins 24-17
DEN wins 45-27

King_Chief_Fan
10-02-2013, 09:13 AM

we may have to ban him until after the donkeys vs. Chiefs game...depending on the outcome of course:D

TEX
10-02-2013, 09:21 AM

ROFL Yep! He can "play" as long as his Cheating Donx have an overwhelming advantage. Once it tightens up, his true nature comes out. He's exactly the way he was during Denver's Horse-Face Glory Days. Chest beating - arrogant - passive aggressive - backward compliment giving - full on homer.

mr. tegu
10-02-2013, 09:22 AM
So...the Eagles pull their starter because the game is over and you still don't count that as garbage time? Nice. Keep the faith, homer.

What are you talking about?

loochy
10-02-2013, 09:23 AM

This.

This is why we have been so good this year.

TEX
10-02-2013, 09:23 AM
Of course, Dallas lost a big piece of beef on their D-Line.........

I might need to change my mind.....

Miles Austin will likely be out as well. Even IF he plays it won't be much. The hamstring issue that caused him to miss the SD game last week is still giving him problems...

TEX
10-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Geez. Go back to 2012 and you can see it's the same story whether it's home or on the road for the most part. You've got quite the bur in your saddle over this home and away thing.

Saints are also 4-0 after having 3 of their first 4 at home. Bent out of shape there? Dolphins have had 3 of their first 4 on the road... if I knew any Dolphins' fans, I'd ask if they were crying about it. :hmmm:

Don't worry though, KC is at home in weeks 6, 7 and 8...

ROFL Sorry "friend" Denver gets a schedule break year end and year out. You made my point with the Saints as they have a stellar record also in part because they too have played 3 out of 4 at home. But Denver's 3 out of 3 yielded them the MOST REST POSSIBLE between games as well. Furthermore, How many get their first 4 out of 6 at home? Not many. I'd be willing to bet that those who do would have a winning record. True KC is home Week 6, 7, 8 but they will have played 3 ROAD games through week 5 and they're on the ROAD the last 3 out of 4 to end the season. Again, the START of a season is very important. The schedule was stacked in Denver's favor to get off to a good one. Argue all you want but it's a fact that the NFL playes favorites and your Cheating Donx have always been one. If you don't think an easy start benifits a team, then you must be Forrest Gump. :D

Oh - go to a fins BB and see if they're comnplaining about opening 3 out of 4 on the road. They are, but it's kind of different there since everyone else in their division has played 2 home and 2 road, including the Patriots and no team in the East gets its first 4 out of 6 at home.

Mile High Mania
10-02-2013, 10:03 AM
You guys crack me up, but I think it's because you've been treated with kid's gloves for too long. If there's any extra bite in my comments, it's because both our teams are 4-0 and since we're heading into the 2nd month of the season and KC is relevant again (not really a backhand slap, that was direct :D ) ... I'm a bit more blunt.

And, as a fan of this Broncos' team - it's really hard not to be too boastful (chest beating). I haven't had to deal with what you guys have had over the last several years (backhanded slap)... but, dealing with Orton and Tebow was enough. It's great to be mentally in the same mindset as I was in the mid/late 90s.

Those were fun teams... it's really good to believe again, so if my inner sports fan prick shows himself... I guess it's all good.

You guys do tend to whine and look for excuses though.... just saying.

Honestly, I wish the best for you guys (passive aggressive) as long as Denver finishes ahead of you in the standings when it's all said and done.

notorious
10-02-2013, 10:09 AM
Miles Austin will likely be out as well. Even IF he plays it won't be much. The hamstring issue that caused him to miss the SD game last week is still giving him problems...

The Dallas officials can cancel out any injuries.

Wait, Peyton is playing in Dallas......The officials' heads might explode while trying to decide who to **** over.

TEX
10-02-2013, 10:17 AM
You guys crack me up, but I think it's because you've been treated with kid's gloves for too long. If there's any extra bite in my comments, it's because both our teams are 4-0 and since we're heading into the 2nd month of the season and KC is relevant again (not really a backhand slap, that was direct :D ) ... I'm a bit more blunt.

And, as a fan of this Broncos' team - it's really hard not to be too boastful (chest beating). I haven't had to deal with what you guys have had over the last several years (backhanded slap)... but, dealing with Orton and Tebow was enough. It's great to be mentally in the same mindset as I was in the mid/late 90s.

Those were fun teams... it's really good to believe again, so if my inner sports fan prick shows himself... I guess it's all good.

You guys do tend to whine and look for excuses though.... just saying.

Honestly, I wish the best for you guys (passive aggressive) as long as Denver finishes ahead of you in the standings when it's all said and done.

ROFL No need for the TEACHER'S PET to ever "WHINE" about anything, and Denver certainly is that. In fact I heard a rumor that the NFL is changing it's name to the MFL - Manning Football League.

Just ONCE I wish Denver could be on the "have not" side and I guarantee you would have a different perspective on things. Until then better stick to, "Hi, Im Forrest - Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump!" At least you'll have an excuse...

vailpass
10-02-2013, 10:19 AM
ROFL No need for the TEACHER'S PET to ever "WHINE" about anything, and Denver certainly is that. In fact I heard a rumor that the NFL is changing it's name to the MFL - Manning Football League.

Just ONCE I wish Denver could be on the "have not" side and I guarantee you would have a different perspective on things. Until then I think you should stick to, "Hi, Im Forrest - Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump!..."

God Damn dude...

Mile High Mania
10-02-2013, 10:21 AM

Just ONCE I wish Denver could be on the "have not" side and I guarantee you would have a different perspective on things. Until then better stick to, "Hi, Im Forrest - Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump!" At least you'll have an excuse...

The 'have not side'? It's comical really...

notorious
10-02-2013, 10:24 AM

You have had Elway, now Manning.

You guys (as fans) have been spoiled. I admire and envy the way that the Broncos run their franchise. They do everything they need to win.

Mile High Mania
10-02-2013, 10:26 AM
You have had Elway, now Manning.

You guys (as fans) have been spoiled. I admire and envy the way that the Broncos run their franchise. They do everything they need to win.

Right, but the whole teacher's pet and darling of the NFL thing is off... if that were the case, PM would have a few more rings, no?

notorious
10-02-2013, 10:27 AM
Right, but the whole teacher's pet and darling of the NFL thing is off... if that were the case, PM would have a few more rings, no?

He probably will.

TEX
10-02-2013, 10:28 AM

Compared to Denver - KC is certainly on the other side of the NFL Favorite line. To not see that authenticates your status as a Donx fan. :clap:

Mile High Mania
10-02-2013, 10:29 AM
The Dallas officials can cancel out any injuries.

Wait, Peyton is playing in Dallas......The officials' heads might explode while trying to decide who to **** over.

You know... they may just decide to call zero penalties.

Mile High Mania
10-02-2013, 10:30 AM
Compared to Denver - KC is certainly on the other side of the NFL Favorite line. To not see that authenticates your status as a Donx fan. :clap:

Seriously man, if you truly believe that, I think you're crazy.

Give me 5 'real' things that supports the case. (this should be interesting)

notorious
10-02-2013, 10:32 AM
You know... they may just decide to call zero penalties.

http://www.victusspiritus.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/scanners_exploding_head.gif

(You know I had to do it ;))

listopencil
10-02-2013, 11:32 AM
What are you talking about?

Were you referring to the TD pass that Foles threw?

mr. tegu
10-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Were you referring to the TD pass that Foles threw?

No, we were talking about the Chiefs/Eagles game.

listopencil
10-02-2013, 11:42 AM
No, we were talking about the Chiefs/Eagles game.

OK, never mind, apparently I was drunk or something.