PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Looking ahead to the 9-0 Bowl......

Deberg_1990
09-30-2013, 04:37 PM
This would be sooooo sweet.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/09/30/peyton-manning-monday-morning-quarterback/?sct=hp_t11_a2&eref=sihp

It is ridiculously early. But in seven weeks, on Nov. 17, there could be a beautiful game in Denver: The 9-0 Broncos hosting 9-0 Kansas City. And two weeks after that, a beautiful rematch at Arrowhead Stadum. Check out the two schedules before then:

Postscript: Denver travels to New England in Week 12. Imagine Denver playing a 9-0 bowl against Kansas City one week, then a 10-0 bowl against the Patriots the next.

Funny thing. Lots of NFL things that look so intriguing in September usually get blown up in October.

Chief Roundup
09-30-2013, 04:42 PM
Sounds good but delusional. I doubt we make it passed the Titans, Texans, and the Bills without an L.

SAUTO
09-30-2013, 04:43 PM
This would be sooooo sweet.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/09/30/peyton-manning-monday-morning-quarterback/?sct=hp_t11_a2&eref=sihp

It is ridiculously early. But in seven weeks, on Nov. 17, there could be a beautiful game in Denver: The 9-0 Broncos hosting 9-0 Kansas City. And two weeks after that, a beautiful rematch at Arrowhead Stadum. Check out the two schedules before then:

Postscript: Denver travels to New England in Week 12. Imagine Denver playing a 9-0 bowl against Kansas City one week, then a 10-0 bowl against the Patriots the next.

Funny thing. Lots of NFL things that look so intriguing in September usually get blown up in October.
I had this exact thought last night.

The schedules could work out just right.

But fuck them playing a 10-0 bowl the next week...

And then the rematch the week after their pats game...
Posted via Mobile Device

PA Chiefs
09-30-2013, 04:43 PM
I'm saying right now we will split with Denver this year. No chance we lose two

Dave Lane
09-30-2013, 04:51 PM
I don't know Houston, Buffalo and Cleveland are like a murderers row of mediocrity.

bevischief
09-30-2013, 04:51 PM
Would be nice.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-30-2013, 04:57 PM
We have a tough game this Sunday dude....and so do they

SAUTO
09-30-2013, 04:58 PM
I don't know Houston, Buffalo and Cleveland are like a murderers row of mediocrity.

And Oakland too.

Tenn.
Oak
Hou.
buff
Cle

If this team can actually be great they should win most of those.

If it IS great it can win them all
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
09-30-2013, 04:58 PM
We have a tough game this Sunday dude....and so do they

Every game is tough.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni
09-30-2013, 04:59 PM
Every game is tough.
Posted via Mobile Device

Which is why this thread is foolish. Neither will be unbeaten.

FlaChief58
09-30-2013, 05:14 PM
Nice thought ,but let's not kid ourselves here.

OnTheWarpath15
09-30-2013, 05:15 PM
How about we look ahead to the Tennessee Titans?

Pasta Little Brioni
09-30-2013, 05:16 PM

:clap: Yup. Tough test that no one should overlook.

Halfcan
09-30-2013, 05:16 PM

ROFL how true

Halfcan
09-30-2013, 05:17 PM

This! Titans are a game we should win, but better not overlook.

TribalElder
09-30-2013, 05:55 PM
Free thig lyfe

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-30-2013, 05:58 PM

That's right ! This thread is bad , bad Karma. In fact we'll prolly lose just because of it. Somebody needs to let Reid / Dorsey know bout this thread so they can make the necessary changes.

Wallcrawler
09-30-2013, 06:12 PM
I don't think the Chiefs are going to overlook anyone, especially the veterans on the team that have been here through the past few seasons of hellish circumstances.

These guys went 2-14 last year. They know how hard it is to win football games. They are on a good run, but there are still going to be teams out there with unbeaten records, so they haven't really done anything that should give them the idea that they should crown themselves victors before kickoff.

Andy Reid is also coming off some rough seasons.

These Chiefs roll into Tennessee focused and determined to keep winning games, and despite the hostile environment I think they take this one from the Titans.

MahiMike
09-30-2013, 06:25 PM
Whoa there nellie! Hold yer horses.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2013, 06:29 PM
Sounds good but delusional. I doubt we make it passed the Titans, Texans, and the Bills without an L.

And I couldn't disagree more.

The Titans will have their backup starting next week. Schaub has been awful as of late. The Bills are young and have been hot and cold each week.

The Chiefs could most definitely lose before facing the Broncos but I'd be surprised if it was to any of those teams.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2013, 06:32 PM

Chris Brown and Jackie Battle aren't going to beat the Chiefs, so Ryan Fitzpatrick will need to play a perfect game against the Chiefs defense in order to win.

It's certainly not a lock because the Chiefs will be on the road but the Browns and Bills games scare me more than the Titans at this point.

philfree
09-30-2013, 06:37 PM
LOL
What a difference a year makes.
People getting all goofy.
Remember the Titans!

MotherfuckerJones
09-30-2013, 06:39 PM
Just having a little fun. No worries. The players are one game at a time and that's what matters. We can look ahead we are fans. This Sunday will be tough because they got a D. But if our offense gets going with our D, look out

stonedstooge
09-30-2013, 06:41 PM
We got to 9-0 just 10 years ago with Green.

Mr_Tomahawk
09-30-2013, 06:47 PM
Flex game in KC?

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-30-2013, 06:52 PM
Chris Brown and Jackie Battle aren't going to beat the Chiefs, so Ryan Fitzpatrick will need to play a perfect game against the Chiefs defense in order to win.

It's certainly not a lock because the Chiefs will be on the road but the Browns and Bills games scare me more than the Titans at this point.

Browns and Bills will both be sporting QB's with little experience. I think our pass rush will give them a nice welcome to the NFL.

The thing is that with a solid Defense, we can hang with ANY team. Even the Peyton Manning team. Alex Smith is growing on me. It's justing taking me some time to get accustomed to the brilliant mindset that he has. God cassel was a dumbass !

MOhillbilly
09-30-2013, 07:17 PM
fitz and smith both get carted off the field.

CoMoChief
09-30-2013, 07:18 PM
OAK has torn us another asshole since the Haley/Pioli era and everyone seems to just brush that off. We're 3-7 against the OAK in the last 10 match-ups. Hopefully that shit stops now w/ Reid. But I just think it's funny that the Raiders have had our number the last 10 match-ups really and yet everyone still just likes to chalk this game up as a W when the schedule comes out. This season should be different with the regime changeover, but you never know.

MOhillbilly
09-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Oakland ain't gonna do shit against this team. Fuck all.