PDA

View Full Version : News Gang of bike thugs beats SUV driver

Pages : [1] 2

Lzen
10-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Don't know if something happened prior to this video, but it appears that the bike riders caused the accident. Then they appear to intimidate the SUV driver, who was with his wife and 2 year old. Can't say I blame him for running scared. I would have called the police and driven to the nearest police station.

http://youtu.be/wNOyDMzn2bY

News report.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video-shows-motorcyclists-pull-driver-car-beat/story?id=20419705

Dayze
10-01-2013, 08:54 AM
One thing Ive learned is, Bike Vs. Car; Car wins.
~

wonder what happened prior.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
10-01-2013, 08:58 AM
Fuck those pussy Bikers.

ChiefRocka
10-01-2013, 08:59 AM
SUV was ignorant to the fact of bike week and ignored common courtesy to yield to the bikers. Bikers took offense and chased and slowed in front of SUV. SUV bumped a bike and bikers turned wreckles. SUV guy had wife and kid in the SUV and feared for his family, hence running over a bike and causing more outrage amoungst bikers.

Bottom line: Even though bikers consumed most of the road, they should have been staggerred (one lane) allowing for common traffic to pass. Bikers were more in the wrong and looking for a fight. Maybe it was bad kharma for the wealthy Land Rover SUV driver...

Ceej
10-01-2013, 08:59 AM
I didn't see the "beating."

But, what kinda of biker "gang" allows Motocross bikes in it? LMAO

vailpass
10-01-2013, 09:00 AM
One thing Ive learned is, Bike Vs. Car; Car wins.
~

wonder what happened prior.

Yep. This is what I tell my boys, car wins every time.
This is also why you travel loaded.

Lzen
10-01-2013, 09:01 AM
Yeah, they didn't film the beating. Or at least they didn't post that part on youtube. That might give them a bad rap. The news said they pulled the driver out and beat him.....in front of his wife and kid.

Dayze
10-01-2013, 09:02 AM
what I do find hilarious is sportbike riders wearing the German style helmets. LMAO

Rain Man
It looked like the SUV was at fault for the initial accident, though the bikers seemed to lack the skill and courtesy to share the road with other drivers. But the bikers who were attacking the guy's car afterward are in a heap of trouble, and should be. Total gang mentality. They should have called 911 and followed the SUV driver, but instead they chose to physically attack the family.

BlackHelicopters
Concrete is undefeated. Remember this when riding.

Yeah they smashed his window in because they just wanted to talk. scumbags.

Ceej
10-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Yeah they smashed his window in because they just wanted to talk. scumbags.

It was just a call out to the thread title, genius.

Dayze
10-01-2013, 09:04 AM
I've actually had something similar happen during a group ride; not nearly as severe mind you, but something that could've escalated quickly.
I just peeled off and went on my way. screw that noise.

Lzen
10-01-2013, 09:04 AM
It looked like the SUV was at fault for the initial accident...

You could say that, but the bike in front of the SUV appears to purposefully and quickly decelerate. That was dumb on his part, IMO. What did he expect would happen? It's these kinds of riders that give the rest of us a bad name. And then when there are a bunch of angry bike riders kicking and slamming the SUV, the guy fled. Again, what did they think would happen?

10-01-2013, 09:05 AM

Fair enough. OP should have included an article.

Lzen
10-01-2013, 09:05 AM

Yeah, I can't find footage of the actual beating. But the news reports and NYPD says that is what happened.

Ceej
10-01-2013, 09:06 AM
But, yeah, 375,000 vs. 1.

Big group of douchebags.

Seriously.

10-01-2013, 09:06 AM
You could say that but bike in front of the SUV appears to purposefully and quickly decelerate. That was dumb on his part, IMO. What did you expect to happen. It's these kinds of riders that give the rest of us a bad name. And then when there are a bunch of angry bike riders kicking and slamming the SUV, the guy fled. Again, what did they think would happen?

If that was the initial accident, it was definitely intentional. Poor guy couldn't handle a little honking from big ol SUV.

Lzen
10-01-2013, 09:07 AM
Fair enough. OP should have included an article.

Fair enough. I'll find it.

GloryDayz
With the price of bikes today you're most often dealing with old guys who have saved their whole lives for a bike, or a rich guy who wants to play tough and paid cash for the bike and all the chrome accouterments he had installed on the day he bought it (and learned to ride a bike - for the first time). I don't get it, I'm not sure most "bike groups" could beat up a youth soccer team, so the image shouldn't strike fear into the minds of many anymore..

The bikers are lucky the Mom didn't get out and beat the shit out of them because I'm pretty sure she could have...

Ceej
Yeah, I can't find footage of the actual beating. But the news reports and NYPD says that is what happened.

I believe ya, man.

It's probably a good thing it wasn't recorded. I am sure it was pretty brutal

And fuck the east coast.

tooge
10-01-2013, 09:10 AM
Rovers can go over all sorts of terrain. Including bikes and their riders, even multiple bikes and riders at once. I don't give a fuck if its bike week or not. They seemed to be intimidating the SUV driver. Only thing Suv guy should have done different was started backing up over their mob asses at the end of the video instead of just sitting there. Oh, and he should have been packing too.

KC native
10-01-2013, 09:11 AM
I read about this yesterday. Apparently they were another stunting crew and were pulling stunts on the road (a busy NYC road at that). The SUV driver called the police about them driving recklessly.

Without watching the video, I'm sure the bikers were being asses, SUV driver gets pissed and starts trying to muscle his way through, then the video starts.

Frazod
10-01-2013, 09:15 AM
If I'm in that SUV and have my family with me, I'm going Road Warrior on those pricks. The rest would have probably backed off after he ground a couple of them into the concrete divider.

Ceej
10-01-2013, 09:16 AM
If I'm in that SUV and have my family with me, I'm going Road Warrior on those pricks. The rest would have probably backed off after he ground a couple of them into the concrete divider.

And backed up on them just to be sure. LMAO

Rain Man
10-01-2013, 09:16 AM
You could say that, but the bike in front of the SUV appears to purposefully and quickly decelerate. That was dumb on his part, IMO. What did he expect would happen? It's these kinds of riders that give the rest of us a bad name. And then when there are a bunch of angry bike riders kicking and slamming the SUV, the guy fled. Again, what did they think would happen?

Yeah, true that. I always kind of figure that if you hit something from behind, it's your fault, but if the cyclist was trying to cause problems, then I guess he was successful and perhaps the other guys in the jail will sign his cast.

kcchiefsus
10-01-2013, 09:18 AM
With the price of biles today you're most often dealing with old guys who have saved their whole lives for a bike, or a rich guy who wants to play tough and paid cash for the bike and all the chrome accouterments he had installed on the day he bought it (and learned to ride a bike - for the first time). I don't get it, I'm not sure most "bike groups" could beat up a youth soccer team, so the image shouldn't strike fear into the minds of many anymore..

The bikers are lucky the Mom didn't get out and beat the shit out of them because I'm pretty sure she could have...

Not here, these are all sport bikes which aren't exactly the price of cruisers. And even cruisers can be affordable, I was riding a 2010 Harley Davidson not long out of college and I wasn't exactly making a fortune.

Frazod
10-01-2013, 09:19 AM
And backed up on them just to be sure. LMAO

Only way to be sure. :D

Fansy the Famous Bard
10-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Not here, these are all sport bikes which aren't exactly the price of cruisers. And even cruisers can be affordable, I was riding a 2010 Harley Davidson not long out of college and I wasn't exactly making a fortune.

We bought my wife's brand spanking new HD for $7,000. The lower end models are very affordable, can even get a decent used Harley for 4-6k if you take your time to shop.

Ceej
Only way to be sure. :D

"Honey, I'm not leaving until I see brains on the pavement."

My favorite lol moments from these pussies.

Badass biker #1 strutting towards the scene...pauses, stumbles... turns around once he sees what is happening

Badass biker #2 slams his bike and rips his helmet off so he can use it to bash in the window.... only to drop it and watch it roll away

Badass biker #3 attempts to punch in the back window...fails, sees kid in back seat, watches biker #2 instead

ChiefRocka
With the price of biles today you're most often dealing with old guys who have saved their whole lives for a bike, or a rich guy who wants to play tough and paid cash for the bike and all the chrome accouterments he had installed on the day he bought it (and learned to ride a bike - for the first time).

You're right sh!t is expensive these days. :evil:

King_Chief_Fan
10-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Don't know if something happened prior to this video, but it appears that the bike riders caused the accident. Then they appear to intimidate the SUV driver, who was with his wife and 2 year old. Can't say I blame him for running scared. I would have called the police and driven to the nearest police station.

http://youtu.be/wNOyDMzn2bY

News report.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video-shows-motorcyclists-pull-driver-car-beat/story?id=20419705

you best not hit a biker in Sao Paulo Brazil.....these crazies drive between cars at dangerous speeds. You hit one....they all come from nowhere and beat the living pulp out of you.

Munson
10-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Rovers can go over all sorts of terrain. Including bikes and their riders, even multiple bikes and riders at once. I don't give a **** if its bike week or not. They seemed to be intimidating the SUV driver. Only thing Suv guy should have done different was started backing up over their mob asses at the end of the video instead of just sitting there. Oh, and he should have been packing too.

It happened in NYC. Do they even allow concealed carry in that anti-gun shit hole?

Dayze
10-01-2013, 09:26 AM
It happened in NYC. Do they even allow concealed carry in that anti-gun shit hole?

Nope.

Rain Man
10-01-2013, 09:30 AM

Let me check with Plaxico Burress on that.

shitgoose
10-01-2013, 09:30 AM
And this is why I carry a gun

Imon Yourside
10-01-2013, 09:31 AM
What a bunch of douchebags, ya I wouldn't have faulted the SUV driver for running over every last one of them Carmageddon style with Ped X bonuses.

Munson
10-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Nope.

I think the only people in NYC allowed to carry are Mayor Bloomberg's personal security goons.

Everybody else is shit out of luck.

Dayze
10-01-2013, 09:40 AM
I think the only people in NYC allowed to carry are Mayor Bloomberg's personal security goons.

don't worry about it. gun control works.

hawkchief
10-01-2013, 09:40 AM
SHould have run em all over. What a bunch of pussies. I think anyone surrounded by a bunch of idiots on bikes would naturally be frightened as hell, and I'm hopeful the biker-group gets to spend a significant amount of time in jail. F 'em.

Frazod
10-01-2013, 09:43 AM

Yep. Especially when you move your left thumb further up on the slide.

Rain Man
10-01-2013, 09:43 AM

Hey, the mayor has a right to protect himself. It's a constitutional right for those who are rich and powerful.

Dayze
10-01-2013, 09:44 AM

:clap:
the only way to grip it. my wife went from spraying rounds on the targe, to getting nice groupings once I taught her this

Chief Pote
10-01-2013, 09:49 AM
This is when you need a Breaking Bad gun....:D

Iowanian
10-01-2013, 09:54 AM
It's really too bad the suv driver wasn't a ccw.

The bikers were being complete douchebags and deserved everything that happened to them...and much more.

The guy should have stomped breaks, swerved side to side and smashed a lot more of those assholes.

OmahaChief
10-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Ban assult motorcycle gangs.

Valiant
10-01-2013, 10:03 AM

Yeah but then your wife and child die if you go road warrior.

tooge
10-01-2013, 10:04 AM
Nope.

thats why you don't conceal it. It sits plainly in sight in the front seat.

Reerun_KC
10-01-2013, 10:04 AM
I carry a .45 in my truck at all times... The first time he hit his helmet on the window I would of shoved that .45 down his fucking throat and given him 2 options...

Either back the fuck up or I am going to put your fucking brains on the sidewalk. Your choice.

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2013, 10:11 AM
I don't care what happened prior too...all those bikers should be in jail chipping rocks with other rocks.

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2013, 10:12 AM
I carry a .45 in my truck at all times... The first time he hit his helmet on the window I would of shoved that .45 down his ****ing throat and given him 2 options...

Either back the **** up or I am going to put your ****ing brains on the sidewalk. Your choice.
Carry the same...and I wouldn't have given any of them a warning and I would have shot them as soon as that helmet went at the window.

Frazod
10-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Yeah but then your wife and child die if you go road warrior.

I guess that is a good point. :D

KC native
10-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Ban assult motorcycle gangs.

ban tired ass, not funny jokes.

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2013, 10:13 AM

Especially on a 1911

Frazod
10-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Especially on a 1911

Oh hell yes. :thumb:

Reerun_KC
10-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Carry the same...and I wouldn't have given any of them a warning and I would have shot them as soon as that helmet went at the window.

that is what the wife said this morning... She carries a .380 bodyguard with hollow points...

She said he would of never gotten that helmet to the window, she would of smoked him then without question.

I would of at least given him the chance to use his brain one more time before I removed it from his skull...

saphojunkie
10-01-2013, 10:22 AM

Pulling a gun out and blasting the guy at the window... that's an improvement to this situation? We go from zero dead people to god knows how many?

Man you people are fucked up sometimes.

saphojunkie
10-01-2013, 10:24 AM
I carry a .45 in my truck at all times... The first time he hit his helmet on the window I would of shoved that .45 down his ****ing throat and given him 2 options...

Either back the **** up or I am going to put your ****ing brains on the sidewalk. Your choice.

And you're just assuming that no one else in that group of sixty bikers ALSO has a gun? And now you could have ten or fifteen guys all pointing and possibly shooting at your car, with your infant kid in the back?

Super smart, brah.

vailpass
10-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Pulling a gun out and blasting the guy at the window... that's an improvement to this situation? We go from zero dead people to god knows how many?

Man you people are ****ed up sometimes.

Come sling a helmet at my windshield and see what happens...or most drivers in AZ for that matter.

ptlyon
10-01-2013, 10:27 AM
don't worry about it. martial law works.

FYP

BigCatDaddy

There was no way to know at the time what they were going to do. Shoot first ask questions later.

Reerun_KC
And you're just assuming that no one else in that group of sixty bikers ALSO has a gun? And now you could have ten or fifteen guys all pointing and possibly shooting at your car, with your infant kid in the back?

Super smart, brah.

Beats getting your family in more harms way by allowing the issue to escalate...

And if they had guns they would of used it instead of the helmet. Stupid people are stupid for a reason.

One shot to some random losers head that is threatening your family and those cowards would of scattered like roaches...

Reerun_KC
10-01-2013, 10:28 AM
There was no way to know at the time what they were going to do. Shoot first ask questions later.

Exactly.

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2013, 10:28 AM

Super smart, brah.

It's New York...they don't have guns. The driver doesn't have a gun. Only criminals have guns in NY....well...maybe those bikers did have guns.

The driver should have never gotten off the freeway.

It's okay though. 15 of the bikers were arrested and 55 bikes we siezed by the city at TS later that day.

Reerun_KC
10-01-2013, 10:29 AM

Try getting away with this in rural Gun Rack 'merica.... Yeah us America's are really F'd up...

Frazod
10-01-2013, 10:29 AM

Super smart, brah.

Do you require therapy now?

notorious
10-01-2013, 10:32 AM
It's New York...they don't have guns. The driver doesn't have a gun. Only criminals have guns in NY....well...maybe those bikers did have guns.

The driver should have never gotten off the freeway.

It's okay though. 15 of the bikers were arrested and 55 bikes we siezed by the city at TS later that day.

Good news.

Arrowhead Thunder
10-01-2013, 10:33 AM
What a shitty situation to be in. I keep a spare mag (16) in the console but if all of those dudes rushed the car it still would be a bad deal. No ideal solution, stay on the freeway and wait for the cops I guess.

saphojunkie
10-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Come sling a helmet at my windshield and see what happens...or most drivers in AZ for that matter.

Fair enough, but I don't understand why the punishment for all physical confrontation is death. Just because you are legally allowed to carry a gun shouldn't mean that is your first and only solution to any problems. Especially with your family present. It's just retarded.

I've been attacked in the car before by about fifteen people. We had two fully loaded glocks in the car. Guess what we did?

Drive the fuck away.

You pull out your gun here and you are going to be fucked. Straight up fucked. It's just tactically the wrong decision.

Stupid.

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Fair enough, but I don't understand why the punishment for all physical confrontation is death. Just because you are legally allowed to carry a gun shouldn't mean that is your first and only solution to any problems. Especially with your family present. It's just retarded.

I've been attacked in the car before by about fifteen people. We had two fully loaded glocks in the car. Guess what we did?

Drive the **** away.

You pull out your gun here and you are going to be ****ed. Straight up ****ed. It's just tactically the wrong decision.

Stupid.

Bullshit, I can tell you've never been or seen the business end of bad intentions. He did drive away...they followed...they tried to assault him in his vechicle twice..and then a 3rd time. We're talking about shooting at the 3rd time.

saphojunkie
10-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Try getting away with this in rural Gun Rack 'merica.... Yeah us America's are really F'd up...

Getting away with what? Having sixty bikers converge on a car? I'd way rather be in the middle of a heavily policed metropolis than out on the back roads.

vailpass
10-01-2013, 10:37 AM

Drive the **** away.

You pull out your gun here and you are going to be ****ed. Straight up ****ed. It's just tactically the wrong decision.

Stupid.
Shooting is last option for sure and your points are valid. But it is an option.

saphojunkie
10-01-2013, 10:37 AM
I can tell you've never been or seen the business end of bad intentions.

What? Did you read my post? Do you think I'm making that up?

Let me paint the picture.

Me. Three friends. In car. Windows down. Fifteen drunk people crossing street in front of our green light. Middle of hollywood. My friend honks at them. I get a bottle thrown at my head and they try to drag me out of my window.

Instead of pulling out one of the fully loaded handguns in the car, my friend - a highly trained, former special ops now turned federal agent - drives away. Why? BECAUSE IT'S THE SMART DECISION.

Not trying to go Dirty Harry when you're wildly outnumbered with liabilities in the backseat.

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Shooting is last option for sure and your points are valid. But it is an option.

It was the third time they attacked his vehicle...how many chances do they get?

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2013, 10:38 AM

Yes I do. I think you are making it up. I am calling you a liar. :)

Reerun_KC
10-01-2013, 10:40 AM

Drive the **** away.

Stupid.

I would of never put myself in that situation in the first place. I would of stayed out of their way or on a freeway until help arrived.

BUT if it did get to that situation, I would of defended myself and family with any means possible. Shooting some loser in the face would be option #1 at that point... And we don't carry single shot pistols either... We could of taken out 80% of those guys rather quickly if we would of had too.

Its my right to defend my family and I from some loser anyway I see fit.

Munson
10-01-2013, 10:41 AM

Drive the **** away.

Stupid.

The guy got stuck in traffic, so its not like he could just drive away. And he was clearly outnumbered by the moto thugs.

As soon as one of them makes the move that threatens him and his family(in this case - smashing in the driver's side window), he would have every right to use deadly force.

Reerun_KC
10-01-2013, 10:41 AM

Me. Three friends. In car. Windows down. Fifteen drunk people crossing street in front of our green light. Middle of hollywood. My friend honks at them. I get a bottle thrown at my head and they try to drag me out of my window.

Instead of pulling out one of the fully loaded handguns in the car, my friend - a highly trained, former special ops now turned federal agent - drives away. Why? BECAUSE IT'S THE SMART DECISION.

Not trying to go Dirty Harry when you're wildly outnumbered with liabilities in the backseat.

how many times do you "drive away" before you defend yourself?

and they got to point where they couldn't "drive away"

now what? What is your resolution?

Arrowhead Thunder
10-01-2013, 10:50 AM
NYC is funny about guns, especially when it comes to carrying them. I looked into it when there was a possibility of moving there, it is rare for them to issue a carry permit at all. Most guns are only permitted on premises (home & business). I wouldn't be surprised if the shooter in a situation like this would be in more trouble than the douchebag bikers.

KC native
10-01-2013, 11:03 AM

Don't let the internet tough guys on here fool you. Most of them don't have the stones to take someone's life.

Reerun_KC
10-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Don't let the internet tough guys on here fool you. Most of them don't have the stones to take someone's life.

Of course we wouldnt. LMAO

Imon Yourside
10-01-2013, 11:08 AM
It was the third time they attacked his vehicle...how many chances do they get?

Just wait for the cops man, I mean after you and your family are dead they'll be there for ya.

Jakemall
10-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Should have never gotten off the freeway. Call the cops and head for a toll bridge.

Being bigger and mobile was the only thing that kept him from getting his ass beat earlier in the video.

Old Dog
10-01-2013, 11:40 AM

Wanting to do so and being prepared to do so are completely different animals.

TambaBerry
10-01-2013, 11:43 AM
I've had something similar happen to me on I35, no one got beat up, but I was driving and about 10 douches in sport bikes fly by me. They then proceed to slow me down from 65 to 45 I switch lanes start to pass them and they look at me and take off. Happened about three or four times, I started getting pissed, I called the cops and described the bikes to them and sure enough not a couple minutes later they're being pulled over, I honked and waved. Fuck these idiots on bikes who think they can do whatever they want.

LiveSteam
10-01-2013, 11:51 AM
I would probably have died in the end. But I would have ran over & killed a lot mother fuckers in the process.

Mr. Plow
10-01-2013, 11:54 AM

Let's go do some jumps n' shit.

Jakemall
10-01-2013, 11:56 AM
I would probably have died in the end. But I would have ran over & killed a lot mother ****ers in the process.

Not with my wife and child in the car. If I'm alone..I don't know.

LOCOChief
10-01-2013, 12:01 PM
if a fucking riceburner wannabe biker breakchecked me with my wife and kid i wouldn't have only run him over but would have backed up and finished the job.

Oh and fuck bike day or week. If it wasn't NYC the guy could've better defended himself and his family.

Rain Man
10-01-2013, 12:13 PM
I've had something similar happen to me on I35, no one got beat up, but I was driving and about 10 douches in sport bikes fly by me. They then proceed to slow me down from 65 to 45 I switch lanes start to pass them and they look at me and take off. Happened about three or four times, I started getting pissed, I called the cops and described the bikes to them and sure enough not a couple minutes later they're being pulled over, I honked and waved. **** these idiots on bikes who think they can do whatever they want.

That's the best possible outcome. I have fantasies of doing this and pulling it off. I've called the state patrol a couple of times about terrible drivers, but I never got to see them get pulled over.

Fritz88
10-01-2013, 12:15 PM
This explain why some guy was driving his bike and pulling stunts on the road yesterday.

He had no helmet.

BryanBusby
10-01-2013, 12:16 PM
People should stop showing so much restraint against these dudes. If they get fucking trucked enough, they'll stop doing it.

TambaBerry
10-01-2013, 12:16 PM
That's the best possible outcome. I have fantasies of doing this and pulling it off. I've called the state patrol a couple of times about terrible drivers, but I never got to see them get pulled over.

Had something like this happen one other time, following a drunk driver going from the median grass to the shoulder grass back and forth I followed until the cops showed up.

BigCatDaddy
10-01-2013, 12:26 PM
I've had something similar happen to me on I35, no one got beat up, but I was driving and about 10 douches in sport bikes fly by me. They then proceed to slow me down from 65 to 45 I switch lanes start to pass them and they look at me and take off. Happened about three or four times, I started getting pissed, I called the cops and described the bikes to them and sure enough not a couple minutes later they're being pulled over, I honked and waved. **** these idiots on bikes who think they can do whatever they want.

That's awesome. I had something similar happen about 2 winters ago. The snow was coming down really heavy and I was driving up 29N heading from KC to St. Joe. Cars were slid off of the highway all over the place Traffic in both lines was about 25MPH and you could see nothing buy cars in both lanes for as far as you could see.

Well some dumbass in a KIA is trying to weave in and out of traffic like it's rush hour and not having any luck. I could see him getting pissed off, yelling and pounding his steering wheel in frustration of the slowness of the traffic. He was around me so I started getting pissed myself thinking he was going to cause an accident. He got a bit passed me and started to fly up on a car in the right lane and he had to hit his brakes and he skidded off the highway on the right side right into a big pyle of snow and was stuck. I couldn't help but honk and yell at the dumbass as we drove buy. It almost made the shitty trip home worth while.

I have no idea why this guy was being such an idiot. I'm sure traffic was 25-30 in both lanes for miles. The dumbass was in a big hurry to get somewhere and ended up probaly waiting a few hours to get pulled our or a ride home :D

Ceej
10-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Let's go do some jumps n' shit.

"Guys..can we take a detour? I want to take my bike off some sweet ramps."

"Goddammit Eugene."

Cannibal
10-01-2013, 12:34 PM

Good way to handle it.

doomy3
10-01-2013, 12:40 PM
That's awesome. I had something similar happen about 2 winters ago. The snow was coming down really heavy and I was driving up 29N heading from KC to St. Joe. Cars were slid off of the highway all over the place Traffic in both lines was about 25MPH and you could see nothing buy cars in both lanes for as far as you could see.

Well some dumbass in a KIA is trying to weave in and out of traffic like it's rush hour and not having any luck. I could see him getting pissed off, yelling and pounding his steering wheel in frustration of the slowness of the traffic. He was around me so I started getting pissed myself thinking he was going to cause an accident. He got a bit passed me and started to fly up on a car in the right lane and he had to hit his brakes and he skidded off the highway on the right side right into a big pyle of snow and was stuck. I couldn't help but honk and yell at the dumbass as we drove buy. It almost made the shitty trip home worth while.

I have no idea why this guy was being such an idiot. I'm sure traffic was 25-30 in both lanes for miles. The dumbass was in a big hurry to get somewhere and ended up probaly waiting a few hours to get pulled our or a ride home :D

Hopefully that guy didn't have a kid being rushed to the ER or something and was just trying to get there in a hurry.

BigCatDaddy
10-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Hopefully that guy didn't have a kid being rushed to the ER or something and was just trying to get there in a hurry.

There was a girl in the passenger seat(20's), but she seemed fine other than getting pissed off at him for driving like an idiot. No kids in the back from what my wife or I could tell, if that were the case though I think I would have called the cops for a police escort. I think he was likely just late for something. Regardless he MIGHT have gained a minute on his time he were driving somewhere that took an hour to get to. The likely outcome for the way he was driving was he was going to end up like the dozens of other cars stuck in the median or on the right side.

mikey23545
10-01-2013, 12:52 PM

No, we go from one innocent man being beaten to a pulp by a bunch of hoodlums to God knows how many dead, guilty-of-assault scumbags.

See how easy that is, liberal-retard?

mikey23545
10-01-2013, 12:55 PM

Super smart, brah.

And you're just assuming this bunch of crazed asshole biker-thugs are going to leave your wife and child unharmed as they smash in your car windows, if you don't try to protect them?...

Super smart, lib-Einstein.

Beer Bong
10-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Bummer. I was expecting to see the Hells Angels or The Outlaws whip some ass.

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2013, 12:59 PM
So according to CNN Tv they got the biker that smashed the window and the driver of the SUV will not be charged with anything

Arrowhead Thunder
10-01-2013, 01:00 PM
When I saw the original post I was having a bit of a supertroopers moment
youtube.com/watch?v=CRnxEZJCey4

Arrowhead Thunder
10-01-2013, 01:01 PM
So according to CNN Tv they got the biker that smashed the window and the driver of the SUV will not be charged with anything

Give that man a medal...and a gun.

GloryDayz
10-01-2013, 01:13 PM

I didn't really look, I really just don't care all that much. But if I get another bike someday I might start caring..

jerryforeverrice80
10-01-2013, 01:16 PM

NYC is a gun free zone.

glad i live in upstate ny where we pack heat.

DenverChief
10-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Charges against the bikers include:
False imprisionment
Obstructing traffic x2
Criminal Mischief
Assault

Charges against SUV driver:
Careless driving/following too close

Let the courts and lawyers sort it out - BTW thanks for the video dumbass (to the bikers)

Pitt Gorilla
10-01-2013, 01:32 PM
And you're just assuming this bunch of crazed asshole biker-thugs are going to leave your wife and child unharmed as they smash in your car windows, if you don't try to protect them?...

Super smart, lib-Einstein.They did leave them unharmed.

Imon Yourside
10-01-2013, 01:32 PM
False imprisionment
Obstructing traffic x2
Criminal Mischief
Assault

Let the courts and lawyers sort it out - BTW thanks for the video dumbass (to the bikers)

Hopefully they drop the charges against the SUV driver.

Pitt Gorilla
10-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Beats getting your family in more harms way by allowing the issue to escalate...

And if they had guns they would of used it instead of the helmet. Stupid people are stupid for a reason.

One shot to some random losers head that is threatening your family and those cowards would of scattered like roaches...OR the guys in the group with guns pull their pieces as well.

DenverChief
10-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Hopefully they drop the charges against the SUV driver.

I just read the article - the police commish said they wouldn't be filing charges against the SUV driver - fine by me - the bikers caused the most harm

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2013, 01:39 PM
False imprisionment
Obstructing traffic x2
Criminal Mischief
Assault

He wasn't following to close and actually in most staes what the bikers did to cause the slow down is considered reckless driving.

Dayze
10-01-2013, 01:43 PM
"Guys..can we take a detour? I want to take my bike off some sweet ramps."

"Goddammit Eugene."

LMAO

Garcia Bronco
10-01-2013, 01:47 PM
So the guy they arrested was one that got his spine crushed...ouch

Saulbadguy
10-01-2013, 01:48 PM

Pretty tame compared to what those scumbags have done.

Easy 6
10-01-2013, 01:48 PM
When they had them stuck in traffic, i'd have just put it in reverse and jammed the gas, back and forth until they got the ****ing point.

T-post Tom
10-01-2013, 01:49 PM
:drool:
I keep a container of live giant Asian hornets in my car for just such an emergency. That and a spray can of hornet pheromones that send the hornets into an attacking frenzy. Just spray the perp and then let the hornets out... no permit required.
http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Horizontal_1380213096.jpg

BigRichard
10-01-2013, 01:54 PM
They did leave them unharmed.

And you knew this was going to happen before hand?

Dayze
10-01-2013, 01:54 PM
yeah, the bikers are big tough guys when they have numbers 40:1.

BigRichard
10-01-2013, 01:56 PM
OR the guys in the group with guns pull their pieces as well.

So your saying theoretically they could have had guns and done something like that right? You don't know right? They could have pulled them and started shooting anyway right? You don't know what they are going to do right?

Assume for the worst and pray for the best is a very good motto. You don't end up dead that way.

ModSocks
10-01-2013, 02:02 PM
Ooooh someone has been playing too much GTA

T-post Tom
10-01-2013, 02:03 PM
yeah, the bikers are big tough guys when they have numbers 40:1.

yep. mob mentality at 100 mph. just what the world needs. any of the bikers that get caught should have their motorcycle license suspended for life.

DenverChief
10-01-2013, 02:10 PM
He wasn't following to close and actually in most staes what the bikers did to cause the slow down is considered reckless driving.

Careless is easier to prove than wreckless - and I' not a cop in every other state - just saying what I would have charged them with

Dayze
10-01-2013, 02:11 PM
I wonder if any of them had stolen laptops in their possession.

Iowanian
10-01-2013, 02:11 PM

When you are attacking a family, you should fully expect the possibility of your face being turned into a canoe. Part of the reason assholes pull crap like this is because they think they can get away with it.

Dayze
10-01-2013, 02:12 PM
When you are attacking a family, you should fully expect the possibility of your face being turned into a canoe. Part of the reason assholes pull crap like this is because they think they can get away with it.

GUN CONTROL!!

unlurking
10-01-2013, 02:16 PM
GUN CONTROL!!
Means using two hands.

Reerun_KC
10-01-2013, 02:26 PM
OR the guys in the group with guns pull their pieces as well.

You better pull the trigger faster than they do...:hmmm:

blaise
10-01-2013, 02:43 PM
What I can't figure out is they say the SUV driver called the cops at the beginning of the ordeal. Then the chase goes on for several minutes. Every time I've been to NY I see cops all over the place. How is it that no cop could end up getting there before the guy smashed the window out?

Dayze
10-01-2013, 02:45 PM
too busy fighting 'terrorism'

KC native
10-01-2013, 02:51 PM
What I can't figure out is they say the SUV driver called the cops at the beginning of the ordeal. Then the chase goes on for several minutes. Every time I've been to NY I see cops all over the place. How is it that no cop could end up getting there before the guy smashed the window out?

Calls like that (road rage, reckless driving) are generally low priority due to the one of the parties likely being pissed and it being a he/she said type of thing.

Drunk driving OTOH is usually higher.

Beef Supreme
10-01-2013, 02:51 PM

What I can't figure out is why people think the cops will ever show in time to do anything but clean up the mess.

blaise
10-01-2013, 02:55 PM
What I can't figure out is why people think the cops will ever show in time to do anything but clean up the mess.

Well, when you're in a city with one of the biggest police forces in the world, if not the biggest, you figure somewhere along the route one will take notice of 50 bikers swarming around the SUV that called the cops to report it.

blaise
10-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Calls like that (road rage, reckless driving) are generally low priority due to the one of the parties likely being pissed and it being a he/she said type of thing.

The thing that's odd, though, is in one of the NY newspaper websites today they had a quote from some police official saying they anticipated this, 'Hollywood Stuntz" group going through the city. He said they did it last year and the city was caught by surprise, but that they knew they were doing it this year.
Doesn't seem like it did much good.

Iowanian
10-01-2013, 03:04 PM

When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

aturnis
10-01-2013, 03:09 PM
I dislike motorcyclists.

NinerDoug
10-01-2013, 03:11 PM
At times like that, you need a car equipped like this:

http://www.neatorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/speedracer-500x386.jpg

Frazod
10-01-2013, 03:12 PM

FUCK YEAH :rockon:

tooge
10-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Am I the only one that often visualizes how cool it would be to have some of the cartoon functions on my truck? You know, like you push a button and several gallons of grease or nails are dumped out of a little compartment under the bed. Or, razor sharp splines emerge from the wheel hubs to shred anyone getting too close. Or a noxious gas is discharged all around the vehicle, but is sealed from entering it. I want shit like this on my truck.

T-post Tom
10-01-2013, 03:19 PM

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I'm being chased by about 30 motorcycles. It looks like one of them has a gun. I'm afraid that they're going to start shooting. I'm driving a black Range Rover northbound on .... my wife and 2 year old daughter are in the car with me."

Even if none of them have a gun, it'll be difficult to prove that you didn't see one or think you saw one. Under those circumstances, you're going to get the benefit of the doubt.

KC native
10-01-2013, 03:20 PM
The thing that's odd, though, is in one of the NY newspaper websites today they had a quote from some police official saying they anticipated this, 'Hollywood Stuntz" group going through the city. He said they did it last year and the city was caught by surprise, but that they knew they were doing it this year.
Doesn't seem like it did much good.

heh, they must have forgot they planned to do it today.

KC native

"I'm being chased by about 30 motorcycles. It looks like one of them has a gun. I'm afraid that they're going to start shooting. I'm driving a black Range Rover northbound on .... my wife and 2 year old daughter are in the car with me."

I imagine the first call to report the reckless driving was a little more calm then that.

BigCatDaddy
Am I the only one that often visualizes how cool it would be to have some of the cartoon functions on my truck? You know, like you push a button and several gallons of grease or nails are dumped out of a little compartment under the bed. Or, razor sharp splines emerge from the wheel hubs to shred anyone getting too close. Or a noxious gas is discharged all around the vehicle, but is sealed from entering it. I want shit like this on my truck.

Boy are you in luck.

T-post Tom
10-01-2013, 03:23 PM
I imagine the first call to report the reckless driving was a little more calm then that.

Probably. But if I'm the guy in the SUV with my wife and kid, I'm damn sure going to 'embellish' the scenario if I think it'll get the cops there 1 second sooner. I'd be happy to deal with any fallout if it saves my family.

The Franchise
10-01-2013, 03:29 PM

Even if none of them have a gun, it'll be difficult to prove that you didn't see one or think you saw one. Under those circumstances, you're going to get the benefit of the doubt.

"Help....I'm being followed by a bunch of Arabs. They look like they're wearing backpacks and burning the American flag."

tooge
10-01-2013, 03:36 PM

"one of them is most definitely a MUSLIM!"

10-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Apparently one of the motorcyclists ended up with severe injuries. His family is outraged.

LOL

Frazod
10-01-2013, 04:00 PM
We should bring back public flogging for cases like this.

Lzen
10-01-2013, 04:01 PM

How would you even know that? :hmmm:

Bowser
10-01-2013, 04:02 PM
You retards have all watched Tombstone one too many times. LMAO

That being said, it would have been funny as hell to watch them scatter like roaches if the driver popped off a warning shot..

Lzen
10-01-2013, 04:02 PM
And Rerun,
It's would "have" and could "have". Sry, I'm not trying to be a grammar Nazi, but that drives me insane.

Bowser
10-01-2013, 04:03 PM

Fuck yes! I do believe the saws were activated by the B button. /young nerd

alpha_omega
Apparently one of the motorcyclists ended up with severe injuries. His family is outraged.

LOL

Got a link for that...i would like to read that one.

Lzen
Should have never gotten off the freeway. Call the cops and head for a toll bridge.

Being bigger and mobile was the only thing that kept him from getting his ass beat earlier in the video.

The bike punks slashed a tire on the SUV. I don't think they could have gone too far on the highway.

Tombstone RJ
10-01-2013, 04:09 PM

that's not really the same situation. The SUV driver tried to drive away and couldn't. Also, did you have your kids with you? Totally different situation IMHO.

Lzen
10-01-2013, 04:09 PM

Well, that's why I didn't title it bikers. These guys are not real bikers.

blaise
10-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Maybe someone mentioned it, but it looked like quite a few of them were riding scooters.

Lzen
10-01-2013, 04:14 PM
They did leave them unharmed.

What a dumb thing to argue. If you were the driver of the SUV, do you think you would feel as though they would leave your family alone?

Lzen
10-01-2013, 04:30 PM
http://bikerspost.com/forums/topic/881/biker-in-coma-after-nyc-motorcyc

Oh, boo fucking hoo!

Lzen
10-01-2013, 04:55 PM
From bikerpost.com

More video pulled from the guy's YouTube account which has now been removed because it shows the behavior of the group at what is believed to be before the incident with the Range Rover
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3cd_1380579664

vailpass
10-01-2013, 04:58 PM

Oh, boo ****ing hoo!

Safety off...

Bugeater
10-01-2013, 05:01 PM

Oh, boo fucking hoo!
Oh, they've created a facebook page...I don't suspect this is going to go very well.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-For-Jay-Meezee/411664345601619

KCUnited
10-01-2013, 05:11 PM
Oh, they've created a facebook page...I don't suspect this is going to go very well.

Lol @ Jay wheezy

LiveSteam
10-01-2013, 05:23 PM
I hope his wounds fill with gangrene & he dies

blaise
10-01-2013, 05:27 PM

Oh, boo ****ing hoo!

"He was trying to help someone else." Yeah, except why was he that close if he wasn't one of the a-holes trying to make the SUV stop.

Lzen
10-01-2013, 05:30 PM

Yeah, there's some pretty harsh comments on that. Lol

Oh, and in response.
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4AlexianLienOfficial

Tombstone RJ
10-01-2013, 05:38 PM
welp, when it goes to fb you know shit just got real.

WhiteWhale
10-01-2013, 05:46 PM
how many times do you "drive away" before you defend yourself?

and they got to point where they couldn't "drive away"

now what? What is your resolution?

Based on that video, I'm assuming your gun has a LOT of bullets.

Simply Red
10-01-2013, 05:49 PM
I'm a little foggy on how this started, pardon. So why were they even mad at each other, initially?

Bugeater
10-01-2013, 05:51 PM
I'm a little foggy on how this started, pardon. So why were they even mad at each other, initially?
No one knows for sure, but it's pretty obvious the bikers were out looking for trouble. And they found it.

Simply Red
10-01-2013, 05:55 PM
No one knows for sure, but it's pretty obvious the bikers were out looking for trouble. And they found it.

meh, yeah I see that now on the second video - wow.

TribalElder
10-01-2013, 05:59 PM
should have backed over them at the end

SAUTO
10-01-2013, 05:59 PM

Probably would not be necessary. Blow ones fucking head off and the others aren't going to act quite as tough.
Posted via Mobile Device

saphojunkie
10-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Probably would not be necessary. Blow ones ****ing head off and the others aren't going to act quite as tough.
Posted via Mobile Device

:facepalm:

SAUTO
10-01-2013, 06:05 PM
:facepalm:

Seriously? Have you ever seen what happens to a group of "tough" guys when bullets start flying?
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
10-01-2013, 06:05 PM
wonder where they are from?

Iowanian
10-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Its videos like these that make me wish truckers would text and drive at the appropriate times.

saphojunkie
10-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Seriously? Have you ever seen what happens to a group of "tough" guys when bullets start flying?
Posted via Mobile Device

Unless they, too, have a gun. Why is this so ****ing hard for people to understand?

Let me make this clear.

WHEN OUTNUMBERED 60 TO 1 BY A BIKER GANG OR ANY GROUP OF MEN, YOUR BEST AND SAFEST PLAN IS TO RUN THE **** AWAY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

Iowanian
10-01-2013, 06:08 PM
This will surely make motorists feel more inclined to pay attention to those "Share the Road" signs.

Frazod
10-01-2013, 06:09 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/l8IkbCeZ9to" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

saphojunkie
10-01-2013, 06:10 PM
I love the assumption that the guy in the SUV, if he has a gun, is the ONLY truly "tough guy."

He could be a scared shitless pussy... with a gun.

He could be surrounded by 60 scared shitless pussies... with guns.

The only - and I mean ONLY - intelligent response in this situation is to floor it.

Iowanian
10-01-2013, 06:12 PM
I'd like to invite as many of these assholes as possible to have a rally where they drive 100mph around rural blacktops between now and the end of November. maybe a swarm of them will top a hill meeting an oncoming combine......or a herd of deer will cross.

SAUTO
10-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Unless they, too, have a gun. Why is this so ****ing hard for people to understand?

Let me make this clear.

WHEN OUTNUMBERED 60 TO 1 BY A BIKER GANG OR ANY GROUP OF MEN, YOUR BEST AND SAFEST PLAN IS TO RUN THE **** AWAY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.
You are right. Except for the fact he was fucking blocked in.

still most often if they just saw their buddy shot in the fucking face they are going to be wanting to gtfo of there. Gun or not.

I've seen people with guns running.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
10-01-2013, 06:22 PM
I love the assumption that the guy in the SUV, if he has a gun, is the ONLY truly "tough guy."

He could be a scared shitless pussy... with a gun.

He could be surrounded by 60 scared shitless pussies... with guns.

The only - and I mean ONLY - intelligent response in this situation is to floor it.
That's not any assumption I made.

The, most likely correct, assumption I made is that the guys in bikes were fucking pussies.

Thirty or more against one family makes me pretty sure in my assumption.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
10-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Boom

Kaepernick
10-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Squids Behaving Badly.

The cager is the victim.

Bwana
10-01-2013, 06:28 PM

I'm on the road all the time and always bring my Glock 20 with three pre-loaded high capacity clips. You never know what is going to happen on the road.

Kaepernick
10-01-2013, 06:31 PM

In similar such events like this, the large group of riders will fill all 3 through lanes, preventing cars from passing them. They will even slow from time to time to create a buffer zone to traffic ahead, where some will do wheelies and stoppies.

As some point, the car driver being held up by the bikes gets frustrated and just wants to get ahead of the motorcycle pack impeding him. May honk, tailgate, shout or brake check somebody.

Who knows what happened in this case, but his is typically how it goes.

All we know from the video is that one of the riders brake-checked the SUV ending in him being tapped or hit, which set off the time bomb. Bikes can stop a HELL of a lot faster than an SUV, so I doubt the SUV guy hit him on purpose. Just an idiot squid on a 500 lb machine brake checking a 5000 lb machine and expected it to stop on a dime.

Dumb, dumb squid. Dumb hospitalized squid.

Deberg_1990
10-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Where is Charles Bronson when you need him?

Tombstone RJ
10-01-2013, 08:15 PM

Let me make this clear.

pretty sure they tried that, or am I missing something?

ohiobronco2
10-01-2013, 09:57 PM

Let me make this clear.

**** that noise. This is what I do.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lLXaRtc1f4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Imon Yourside
10-02-2013, 08:05 AM
Second biker charged after dramatic 50-block chase involving SUV

By Alexander Smith, NBC News contributor

A second biker has been charged following a high-speed chase which ended in an assault on a family's SUV, police said early Wednesday.

Allen Edwards, 42, of Jamaica, Queens, handed himself in late Tuesday. The NYPD said Edwards told officers he was the rider seen slamming his hands into the Range Rover in a video which has gone viral on YouTube.

New York City Police are investigating an extreme case of road rage caught on a helmet camera between a group of bikers and a SUV.

The Range Rover's driver, 33-year-old Alexian Lien, was later pulled from the vehicle and assaulted in front of his wife and two-year-old daughter, police said. He suffered bruising and lacerations to the face.

Edwards was charged with reckless endangerment, criminal mischief and menacing, NYPD spokesman Tom Antonetti told NBC News. The spokesman added that police are still looking for the biker who allegedly assaulted Lien.

Cruz appeared to slow down in front of the SUV and gesture to its driver. Cruz on Tuesday became the first person arrested in connection with the investigation. He was charged with reckless endangerment, reckless driving, and endangering the welfare of a child.

more here...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/02/20783272-second-biker-charged-after-dramatic-50-block-chase-involving-suv?lite

notorious
10-02-2013, 08:07 AM
AR-15 Pistol with 100 round drum mag FTW!

**** YA!

J/K. Drive down the highway while calling the cops is the best solution.

vailpass
10-02-2013, 08:08 AM
Second biker charged after dramatic 50-block chase involving SUV

By Alexander Smith, NBC News contributor

A second biker has been charged following a high-speed chase which ended in an assault on a family's SUV, police said early Wednesday.

Allen Edwards, 42, of Jamaica, Queens, handed himself in late Tuesday. The NYPD said Edwards told officers he was the rider seen slamming his hands into the Range Rover in a video which has gone viral on YouTube.

New York City Police are investigating an extreme case of road rage caught on a helmet camera between a group of bikers and a SUV.

The Range Rover's driver, 33-year-old Alexian Lien, was later pulled from the vehicle and assaulted in front of his wife and two-year-old daughter, police said. He suffered bruising and lacerations to the face.

Edwards was charged with reckless endangerment, criminal mischief and menacing, NYPD spokesman Tom Antonetti told NBC News. The spokesman added that police are still looking for the biker who allegedly assaulted Lien.

Cruz appeared to slow down in front of the SUV and gesture to its driver. Cruz on Tuesday became the first person arrested in connection with the investigation. He was charged with reckless endangerment, reckless driving, and endangering the welfare of a child.

more here...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/02/20783272-second-biker-charged-after-dramatic-50-block-chase-involving-suv?lite

Dominoes starting to fall...

blaise
10-02-2013, 08:09 AM
Saw an article today on a NY site that said these rallies happen a lot there and cops basically can't pull them over and won't chase them.

Garcia Bronco
10-02-2013, 08:11 AM
AR-15 Pistol with 100 round drum mag FTW!

**** YA!

J/K. Drive down the highway while calling the cops is the best solution.

They did that. I actually don't know what I'd do after calling 911. I certainly wouldn't leave the highway.

Frosty
10-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

They start throwing rocks at the shooter?

vailpass
10-02-2013, 08:30 AM

I see you working here :D

notorious
10-02-2013, 08:30 AM

ROFL

10-02-2013, 08:33 AM
They did that. I actually don't know what I'd do after calling 911. I certainly wouldn't leave the highway.

Perhaps he was low on gas

vailpass
10-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Perhaps he was low on gas

Then he should have called in a drone strike

Frosty
I see you working here :D

LMAO

I was hoping someone would remember that thread. :D

notorious
Then he should have called in a drone strike

He didn't have OnStar.

vailpass
10-02-2013, 08:39 AM
He didn't have OnStar.

:D

Lzen
10-02-2013, 09:56 AM

Let me make this clear.

And apparently you are a little slow. The SUV did try to run away...twice. He got stuck in busy NYC traffic. I probably would have just used reverse and backed over a few of them at that point.

BIG_DADDY
10-02-2013, 10:13 AM
And apparently you are a little slow. The SUV did try to run away...twice. He got stuck in busy NYC traffic. I probably would have just used reverse and backed over a few of them at that point.

I never met motorcycle thugs on sport bikes. Guess I hang in the wrong circles.
What amazes me about this thread is that somebody would even begin to suggest that he not use a firearm if he had it, especially with a wife and child in there. It really shows just how committed the libtards are to their own madness. What a bunch of party line hacks.

Dayze
10-02-2013, 10:16 AM
reported

Easy 6
10-02-2013, 02:46 PM
**** yes! I do believe the saws were activated by the B button. /young nerd

BAD. ASS.

I used to spend countless hours drawing the Mach 5, a beautiful design.

Rain Man
10-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Saw an article today on a NY site that said these rallies happen a lot there and cops basically can't pull them over and won't chase them.

So essentially we now live in a country where large gangs of lawbreaking thugs go around unhindered. It seems like society is moving in the wrong direction.

Rain Man
10-02-2013, 02:50 PM

That's a cool car. And not just because of the saws.

Dayze
10-02-2013, 02:51 PM
So essentially we now live in a country where large gangs of lawbreaking thugs go around unhindered. It seems like society is moving in the wrong direction.

probably a good thing if a motorcycle gang is going the opposite direction

Rain Man
10-02-2013, 02:54 PM
I dislike motorcyclists.

Everyone does.

No offense to our motorcyclists on the board, but really it's true. Or perhaps it's more accurate to say that we dislike motorcycles. They're loud, distracting, and put us at risk of accidentally killing someone who's basically recreating in traffic.

Now, if we banned cars and everyone rode motorcycles, a bunch of that dislike would go away, I guess.

GordonGekko
10-02-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm on the road all the time and always bring my Glock 20 with three pre-loaded high capacity clips. You never know what is going to happen on the road.

Definitely nice to have, but three clips? Spray and pray?

laughsatyou907
10-02-2013, 08:07 PM
ook ook eek eek!

Bugeater
10-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Can we just flush this turd before he stinks up the place any further?

Simply Red
10-02-2013, 08:39 PM
my only defense is nitrous speed w/ Super Sport grip.

Gravedigger
10-02-2013, 09:06 PM
What amazes me about this thread is that somebody would even begin to suggest that he not use a firearm if he had it, especially with a wife and child in there. It really shows just how committed the libtards are to their own madness. What a bunch of party line hacks.

Not wanting to jeopardize your child and wife's lives comes to mind. Everyone on here wants to talk like they'd be Rambo out there on the road but I bet most of you would be scared shitless if a gang of thirty bikers surrounded your car. You're betting that a few of them don't have a gun as well? That they wouldn't kill you and kill the people you were with so there would be no witnesses. You willing to risk that? Gun solves everything isn't always the right answer.

Wyndex
10-02-2013, 09:25 PM
http://www.gofundme.com/4lb9bc

a picture of the SUV driver on the ground and bloody

http://3b4efb995be6c5c64252-c03f075f8191fb4e60e74b907071aee8.r12.cf1.rackcdn.com/687282_1380643478.4123_multi.jpg

Dartgod
10-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Not wanting to jeopardize your child and wife's lives comes to mind. Everyone on here wants to talk like they'd be Rambo out there on the road but I bet most of you would be scared shitless if a gang of thirty bikers surrounded your car. You're betting that a few of them don't have a gun as well? That they wouldn't kill you and kill the people you were with so there would be no witnesses. You willing to risk that? Gun solves everything isn't always the right answer.

No witnesses? ROFL

What were they going to do? Kill everyone in every car on that busy street?

GloryDayz
10-02-2013, 09:52 PM
Sissies be sissies!!!! And those bikers meant one spot on earth had a whole lot of sissies in one place at one time. Fag, punks! Oh, and not very good at the fighting game either it looks like...

Ace Gunner
10-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Here's a pic of the guy in charge of the multi billion dollar cop video system in NYC
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1027333!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/kelly23n-1-web.jpg

and here's a picture of a bunch of midgets from a movie
http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Lollipop-Kids-e1328541052744.jpg

Brock
10-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Everyone does.

No offense to our motorcyclists on the board, but really it's true. Or perhaps it's more accurate to say that we dislike motorcycles. They're loud, distracting, and put us at risk of accidentally killing someone who's basically recreating in traffic.

Now, if we banned cars and everyone rode motorcycles, a bunch of that dislike would go away, I guess.

People on bikes aren't the ones checking their email while doing 75 in traffic.

Gravedigger
10-02-2013, 10:46 PM
No witnesses? ROFL

What were they going to do? Kill everyone in every car on that busy street?

Talking about the initial confrontation as most people were, not when he was on the busy street in the city behind traffic. Try and keep up.

SAUTO
10-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Definitely nice to have, but three clips? Spray and pray?

Its called preparedness
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
10-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Sissies be sissies!!!! And those bikers meant one spot on earth had a whole lot of sissies in one place at one time. Fag, punks! Oh, and not very good at the fighting game either it looks like...

World must be ending.

We agree. LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

Baby Lee
10-03-2013, 01:47 AM

Not calling them thugs, but sports bikers have been creating drama in Big Derrty for a few years now.

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2013-09-19/news/streetfighterz-ride-of-the-century-st-louis/

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2013/09/ride_of_the_century_arrest_reports_st_louis.php

stevieray
10-03-2013, 02:06 AM

been riding most of my life....4000 pound car...400 pound bike ...do the math.

biker got exactly what he deserved....i'll bet deep down he knows it, too..

GloryDayz
10-03-2013, 06:37 AM
People on bikes aren't the ones checking their email while doing 75 in traffic.

Well, perhaps not all...

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/05/28/1226369/109213-motorcycle-rider-texting.jpg
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_sep2012/MotorcycleTexting.jpg
http://q8allinone.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Texting-While-Standing-on-Motorcycle.jpg
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/club937.com/files/2011/04/FireShot-Pro-capture-006-YouTube-Texting-on-motorcycle-www_youtube_com_watch_vSo2rZOeRLvUfeatureplayer_embedded.jpg

And just for fun...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGOSAZiXxBA519nnLQgtYt5egFZHwc07DYf0eX2qcF9auScLrSpw
http://blu.stb.s-msn.com/i/92/C8E7FBF370DC1FD58171BBA6AC20_h316_w628_m5_cdvhqLODN.jpg

Chief Roundup
10-03-2013, 06:43 AM
Everyone does.

No not at all. Most people like motorcycles. Look at the upward trend in sales. Motorcycles are not for just a few anymore.

Some motorcycles can be loud. But it is generally more the driver not riding smooth and fluid with the throttle. Do you like loud sounding exhaust from a V8? Insert Tim Allen grunts here. Why are they distracting? Are they painted up real nice? Because there is a good chance of them having a lady on the back that might flash her tits at you? Or is it because for the most part they are cool.
If you aren't paying enough attention to your driving and hit one that is YOUR fault just like it would be if it was a little car or bicycle or whatever.
You know most of the people that are speeding are recreating in their car, thinking they are Mario Andretti, and are a hell of a lot more dangerous than someone cruising on the cycle. People that drive cars are talking on their phones, adjusting the radio, texting, putting on make up, reading the paper, etc. NEVER can that be said for the driver of a motorcycle.

vailpass
10-03-2013, 06:47 AM
No not at all. Most people like motorcycles. Look at the upward trend in sales. Motorcycles are not for just a few anymore.

Some motorcycles can be loud. But it is generally more the drive not riding smooth and fluid with the throttle. Do you like loud sounding exhaust from a V8? Insert Tim Allen grunts here. Why are they distracting? Are they painted up real nice? Because there is a good chance of them having a lady on the back that might flash her tits at you? Or is it because for the most part they are cool.
If you aren't paying enough attention to your driving and hit one that is YOUR fault just like it would be if it was a little car or bicycle or whatever.
You know most of the people that are speeding are recreating in their car, thinking they are Mario Andretti, and are a hell of a lot more dangerous than someone cruising on the cycle. People that drive cars are talking on their phones, adjusting the radio, texting, putting on make up, reading the paper, etc. NEVER can that be said for the driver of a motorcycle.

For the responsible riders, yes. Bike riders need to ride defensive just like car drivers.
But there are idiot riders on our freeways that weave in and out between cars at high speed and get whacked all the time. That isn't on the car driver.

Bowser
10-03-2013, 06:47 AM

Some motorcycles can be loud. But it is generally more the driver not riding smooth and fluid with the throttle. Do you like loud sounding exhaust from a V8? Insert Tim Allen grunts here. Why are they distracting? Are they painted up real nice? Because there is a good chance of them having a lady on the back that might flash her tits at you? Or is it because for the most part they are cool.

lolwut

Chief Roundup
10-03-2013, 06:48 AM
For the responsible riders, yes. Bike riders need to ride defensive just like car drivers.
But there are idiot riders on our freeways that weave in and out between cars at high speed and get whacked all the time. That isn't on the car driver.

Absolutely. There are idiots in every bunch. But that is not the motorcycles fault. No more than it is the cars fault for its drivers either.

vailpass
10-03-2013, 06:50 AM
Absolutely. There are idiots in every bunch. But that is not the motorcycles fault. No more than it is the cars fault for its drivers either.

Agreed. Many times I've slowed down to let a bike get in my lane, I always look out for them. That's why I like the loud ones, makes it easy. Had an idiot clip my rear view mirror once, scared the Shit out of me because I didn't want to see him go down in front of me.

blaise
10-03-2013, 06:58 AM

Most of the women I see on the back of bikes would cause an accident if they took their shirt off because car drivers would start puking.

Radar Chief
10-03-2013, 07:29 AM

As soon as I got stopped by traffic I’d have stuck it in reverse and stood on the throttle.

Radar Chief
10-03-2013, 07:32 AM
my only defense is nitrous speed w/ Super Sport grip.

;)

It’s amazing what my Jeep will roll over, and with just 33” tires.
Lockers in both front and rear axles helps. A lot.

BigCatDaddy
10-03-2013, 07:33 AM
Most of the women I see on the back of bikes would cause an accident if they took their shirt off because car drivers would start puking.

LMAO It's funny because it's true.

vailpass
10-03-2013, 07:37 AM
As soon as I got stopped by traffic I’d have stuck it in reverse and stood on the throttle.

With extreme prejudice...

Lzen
10-03-2013, 07:46 AM

That's true. However, I would imagine that in a vast majority of collisions involving a car and a motorcycle that it is the fault of the driver of the car.

And most of the idiot riders are the ones that ride sport bikes. People buy those kinds of bikes because they're fast.

Dayze
10-03-2013, 07:49 AM
Not calling them thugs, but sports bikers have been creating drama in Big Derrty for a few years now.

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2013-09-19/news/streetfighterz-ride-of-the-century-st-louis/

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2013/09/ride_of_the_century_arrest_reports_st_louis.php

:eek: wow. fuck that lol.

I've seen some of this shit in person, and it's nuts. I never had the balls to try to clutch one up. mostly just power wheelies by accident and I'd quickly put it down.

vailpass
10-03-2013, 07:49 AM
That's true. However, I would imagine that in a vast majority of collisions involving a car and a motorcycle that it is the fault of the driver of the car.

And most of the idiot riders are the ones that ride sport bikes. People buy those kinds of bikes because they're fast.

Totally true. Our roads are really crowded out here and I never see a street bike rider ****ing up. It's always the rice rockets. Traffic comes to a stop, they zoom between the lanes. But if you're riding a bike you have to be careful, it's a matter of physics and most aren't looking out for you. Car/truck wins every time. Sad but true.

Earthling
10-03-2013, 07:58 AM
Biker passes a truck on the highway, without making sure it was clear, and runs head-on into my wifes cousins car. Biker goes thru the windshield, killing himself (biker) and hurting the cousins wife pretty bad. This being about 20 years ago.

BigCatDaddy
10-03-2013, 08:01 AM
Biker passes a truck on the highway, without making sure it was clear, and runs head-on into my wifes cousins car. Biker goes thru the windshield, killing himself (biker) and hurting the cousins wife pretty bad. This being about 20 years ago.

I guess you have to live your life, but it seems pretty selfish to me to put your ass on the line to be seriously hurt of killed if you have a family that counts on you. When you get on a bike your odds of that happening go way up. Don't get me started on people that put their kids on the back of a bike.

vailpass
10-03-2013, 08:06 AM
I guess you have to live your life, but it seems pretty selfish to me to put your ass on the line to be seriously hurt of killed if you have a family that counts on you. When you get on a bike your odds of that happening go way up. Don't get me started on people that put their kids on the back of a bike.

About as good as the one's that put them in the bed of a pick up truck...

BigCatDaddy
10-03-2013, 08:12 AM
About as good as the one's that put them in the bed of a pick up truck...

Yep.

hawkchief
10-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Worked a lot of trauma cases several years ago, and the full-body scabs that are bikers-after-a-wreck was enough to keep me off a bike. Most are out there obeying the laws, but IMO you are ignorant to ride a bike anywhere in the city.

Dartgod
10-03-2013, 08:15 AM
Talking about the initial confrontation as most people were, not when he was on the busy street in the city behind traffic. Try and keep up.

No. Most of the people are talking about deadly force (gun) when the thug starts bashing his window in with his helmet.

Tons of witnesses at that location.

Try to keep up.

Radar Chief
10-03-2013, 08:15 AM
:eek: wow. **** that lol.

I've seen some of this shit in person, and it's nuts. I never had the balls to try to clutch one up. mostly just power wheelies by accident and I'd quickly put it down.

Really? That’s how I learned to do it.
Get rolling out then slap the clutch and goose the throttle hard and it’ll pop right up, puts a hell of a shock load on the drive line though. Motorcycle Drag Racing buddy taught me to bump the throttle into wheelies. Again get rolling out then quickly drop the throttle, goose it hard and the shift in weight will bring the front end up much smoother with less shock loading.
Not that I condone such a thing in traffic but wheelies are fun.

vailpass
10-03-2013, 08:16 AM
Worked a lot of trauma cases several years ago, and the full-body scabs that are bikers-after-a-wreck was enough to keep me off a bike. Most are out there obeying the laws, but IMO you are ignorant to ride a bike anywhere in the city.

I love bikes.
But my girl does ER duty and she calls them "donor cycles".