PDA

View Full Version : News Hungarian Students Killing It...

T-post Tom
10-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Naked protest held at Hungary university

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/ae349f47fcb51a5fb958b990b0bffc3e79a69cce/c=403-0-3600-2407&r=490x368/local/-/media/USATODAY/test/2013/10/03/1380835366000-AFP-523484408.jpg

BUDAPEST, Hungary (AP) - Students and a professor at a university in southern Hungary took off their clothes in class to protest the new dress code introduced by the institution's president.

Thursday's protest by around 10 male and female students and their speech instructor at the University of Kaposvar's arts school was prompted by rules announced this week including a ban on dresses showing too much cleavage, miniskirts, excessive makeup and flip-flops.

Some of the students undressed down to their underwear, while other seemed to be naked in a video of the protest posted online by a local news site.

Students said they plan to continue their protest and attend classes in flip-flops and beach towels on Monday.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/04/article-2443951-1884D27100000578-277_634x521.jpg

http://www.rgj.com/usatoday/article/2918171

MTG#10
10-04-2013, 05:49 PM
This thread is worthless with current pic.

J Diddy
10-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Kind of gives a whole new meaning to the advice of whenever you're giving a speech imagine them in underwear.

Munson
10-04-2013, 05:53 PM
I want to see more of that blonde babe on the right.

Frazod
10-04-2013, 05:55 PM
For some reason that picture reminded me of this. :D

http://www.bagnewsnotes.com/files/2012/07/Naked-Austen-Powers.jpg

Tombstone RJ
10-04-2013, 07:09 PM
lame. these friggen students need to protest something important like how Europe in general is a cesspool.

notorious
10-04-2013, 07:11 PM
There are some hot students.

I wouldn't be able to do the math problems on the chalkboard.........

listopencil
10-04-2013, 07:11 PM
They aren't naked.

Rain Man
10-04-2013, 07:12 PM
I went to grad school with a couple of Hungarian women, and they were both comely. One was gorgeous. However, they never smiled. Ever. I don't know if it was a normal Hungarian thing or the fact that this was only a couple of years after the Berlin Wall went down and they were still adjusting to western life.

Ace Gunner
10-04-2013, 07:31 PM
lame. these friggen students need to protest something important like how Europe in general is a cesspool.

... :)

Ace Gunner
10-04-2013, 07:33 PM
obtw- i picked up a couple of hungarian girls hitchhicking and the were total hot fuckbunnies and i was a very happy young man that day -- i get the name :D

T-post Tom
10-04-2013, 08:48 PM
I went to grad school with a couple of Hungarian women, and they were both comely. One was gorgeous. However, they never smiled. Ever. I don't know if it was a normal Hungarian thing or the fact that this was only a couple of years after the Berlin Wall went down and they were still adjusting to western life.

They were probably overwhelmed by a young, strapping Rain Man. Their hairy armpits all aquiver when confronted with your American awesomeness.

Discuss Thrower
10-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Poor bastards covering up their bonerz.

a pp roach
10-04-2013, 10:01 PM
can we do this in america plz kthx

aturnis
10-04-2013, 10:26 PM
We had a Hungarian foreign exchange student in high school. Hairiest dude I ever met.

TimeForWasp
10-04-2013, 10:32 PM
We had a Hungarian foreign exchange student in high school. Hairiest dude I ever met.

That was not a dude.

listopencil
10-04-2013, 10:43 PM

I was lied to in my youth. I was led to believe that Eastern European women on the other side of the Iron Curtain all looked like hairy lunch ladies. It's not true.

RealSNR
10-05-2013, 12:08 AM

Ever read about Hungarian history post-1000 AD?

Let's just say those people have very good reasons to be sourpusses all the time.

Rain Man
10-05-2013, 04:12 PM
I was lied to in my youth. I was led to believe that Eastern European women on the other side of the Iron Curtain all looked like hairy lunch ladies. It's not true.

It was the biggest strategic error our government made during the Cold War. If we had known at age 18 what the women looked like on the other side of the Berlin Wall, massive grassroots volunteer armies of American men would have massed on the border and brought that wall down.

Rain Man
10-05-2013, 04:13 PM
Ever read about Hungarian history post-1000 AD?

Let's just say those people have very good reasons to be sourpusses all the time.

Hungarian history is a sizable gap in my knowledge bank. What happened? I know about the 20th-century stuff, but before that I just assumed that it was wolves and barbarians, with an occasional vampire or Turk wandering across the border.

BlackHelicopters
10-05-2013, 04:26 PM
Lame thread title is lame with lame pics.

listopencil
10-05-2013, 05:54 PM
It was the biggest strategic error our government made during the Cold War. If we had known at age 18 what the women looked like on the other side of the Berlin Wall, massive grassroots volunteer armies of American men would have massed on the border and brought that wall down.

Yes sir.

RealSNR
10-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Hungarian history is a sizable gap in my knowledge bank. What happened? I know about the 20th-century stuff, but before that I just assumed that it was wolves and barbarians, with an occasional vampire or Turk wandering across the border.

I mean, I can't point to event after event, but the Magyars were hit pretty damn hard by the Mongol invasions in the 1200s. There was a thriving kingdom that existed there, and half the people were either slaughtered or deported as slaves. Then you mix that in with a lovely little Bubonic Plague (which is no different than the rest of Europe, sure), which was immediately followed by some angry raging Turks that conquered the country and turned all the cathedrals into mosques with minarets sticking out instead of steeples. What little land that wasn't under Ottoman rule was claimed by the Habsburgs. Magyars didn't have a country basically until two centuries later when they drove out the Turks and made piece with the Austrians.

They then had some time of relative peace for about 100 years, thrived as a cultural and technological hot spot during the 19th century, became independent, and then lost the whole fucking thing in WWI, WWII, and the insufferable rule of the Soviets in the second half of the 20th century.

Even as far as European countries are concerned, Hungary has had it pretty bad. What little progress that ever could get made and what little international pride could ever be had was almost always immediately followed by an invading force or a war that devastated the entire population. With the resiliency these people had, they should have been a teeming empire at least for a good portion of modern history, but could never quite get it going. Only way they could make that happen was by riding the coattails of a dying Habsburg Empire in the 19th century.