PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Gary from Illinois

Bambi
10-06-2013, 02:38 PM
This dude calls 810 first every Chiefs post game, KK's show and Petro. He is a true hater which I respect immensely.

He must be a CP poster.

Who are you Gary?!?

Show yourself!

OrtonsPiercedTaint
10-06-2013, 02:47 PM
Barry from illinposey?

Anyong Bluth
10-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Gary from I'll-annoy

MotherfuckerJones
10-06-2013, 06:28 PM
He didn't call last week. What enlightenment did he provide this week?

KC kid
10-06-2013, 06:33 PM

If the Chiefs keep winning, he may call in tears and come out of the closet

bevischief
10-06-2013, 07:10 PM
retard.

Ceej
10-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Masochists.

Posting on Chiefsplanet, and listening to radio re: the Chiefs?

Fuck that noise.

MrGiggity
10-06-2013, 07:31 PM
I'M GARY. COME AT ME BRAH.

Fairplay
10-06-2013, 07:32 PM
I'm Gary, you gotta problem?

BlackHelicopters
10-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Fag

gblowfish
10-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Calling Keitzman is a total waste of time. He's so far up Chunt's ass he can tell you what kind of toothpaste the man uses.

Petro's OK. He's not a total sell out like KK.

BlackHelicopters
10-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Ban Illinois

Anyong Bluth
10-07-2013, 04:01 AM
Calling Keitzman is a total waste of time. He's so far up Chunt's ass he can tell you what kind of toothpaste the man uses.

Petro's OK. He's not a total sell out like KK.

But I wanna get some grilling tips on how to smoke my diet cookies Jim Coldridge homebakes, and listen to Stan Weber demonstrate his superpower: the ability to induce even a binging methhead into a boredom induced coma, only to be jolted back awake from your deep sleep by a curmudgeonly asshole trade pointless sarcastic cuts in an unspoken dick measuring contest with the timeless and clueless Jack Harry. A man so entrenched in the KC Sports media's minor celebrity entourage he truly is oblivious to his unwelcome and overstayed presence because he simply ignored the same memo that Don Fortune & he were given at the same time many years ago.

Gary Lezak has more editorial sports weight than Jack Harry.

I'd rather listen to a segment with a medium calling on the spirit of Dan Henry to do a weekly Pick'ems feature.

tomahawk kid
10-07-2013, 05:07 AM
But I wanna get some grilling tips on how to smoke my diet cookies Jim Coldridge homebakes, and listen to Stan Weber demonstrate his superpower: the ability to induce even a binging methhead into a boredom induced coma, only to be jolted back awake from your deep sleep by a curmudgeonly asshole trade pointless sarcastic cuts in an unspoken dick measuring contest with the timeless and clueless Jack Harry. A man so entrenched in the KC Sports media's minor celebrity entourage he truly is oblivious to his unwelcome and overstayed presence because he simply ignored the same memo that Don Fortune & he were given at the same time many years ago.

Gary Lezak has more editorial sports weight than Jack Harry.

I'd rather listen to a segment with a medium calling on the spirit of Dan Henry to do a weekly Pick'ems feature.

QFT. Nailed it

Bambi
10-07-2013, 01:17 PM

He was the first caller yesterday on Jack Harry's post game. He was a true hater.