PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ESPN poll : What say you ?

ROYC75
10-07-2013, 11:50 PM
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/9781887/kc-chiefs-no-saints-stay-undefeated

Several questions to answer.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2013, 11:52 PM
I voted to ban knowmo

10-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Well thats just stupid. The Chiefs are the more impressive team but Payton is the more impressive coach? That makes no sense.

Discuss Thrower
10-08-2013, 01:04 AM
PHM

rtmike
10-08-2013, 01:20 AM
According to those results, it must be homer season?

Dayze
10-08-2013, 07:15 AM
"Excluding the Broncos, which is the AFC's best team?

LMAO

WTF

Ace Gunner
10-08-2013, 07:19 AM
Well thats just stupid. The Chiefs are the more impressive team but Payton is the more impressive coach? That makes no sense.

that's how I voted. Imo Payton took a decent team and won a championship. Reid hasn't done this, in fact, he has had better teams (than Payton's winner) and failed.

Dunerdr
10-08-2013, 08:08 AM
Espn just wants to know whAt to talk About between peytons ball washings.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-08-2013, 08:08 AM
"Excluding the Broncos, which is the AFC's best team?

LMAO

WTF

What donkey ball washer came up with that question?

BlackHelicopters
10-08-2013, 08:40 AM
I go out of my way to avoid all 4 letter network things.

Dayze
10-08-2013, 08:46 AM
"Besides The Broncos, Who Will Be The Other Team In The Super Bowl"?

Halfcan
10-08-2013, 09:38 AM
ESPN just said we are Pretenders. But I guess you have to care what Chad ONCho Cinco Retardo has to say for it to mean anything. Pete Prisco dogged the Chiefs as well.

Halfcan
10-08-2013, 09:40 AM
ESPN Power rankings dropped us to 7 and still has the same multi loss teams in front of us. Pats just choked but they are ranked higher-lol packers with 2 losses and 49ers with 2 losses ranked higher-lol

Mama Hip Rockets
10-08-2013, 09:40 AM

The Saints were good with Payton in 2011, atrocious without him last year (they even lost to the CHIEFS!), and now they are awesome again.

So, yes, Payton is the more impressive coach.

Chief Pote
10-08-2013, 09:57 AM
"Besides The Broncos, Who Will Be The Other Team In The Super Bowl"?

I know there's a tremendous amount of football left...but I cant fucking wait for week 11. :harumph:

milkman
10-09-2013, 09:23 AM
The Saints were good with Payton in 2011, atrocious without him last year (they even lost to the CHIEFS!), and now they are awesome again.

So, yes, Payton is the more impressive coach.

I was one of the few dissenting voices in this forum when Reid was hired.
I didn't like it, and still don't believe that he is the guy that can win a SB here.

That being said, how many games did the Saints win last year?
The Chiefs?

The Saints haven't yet matched their win total from last season.
Meanwhile, the Chiefs are 1 win from matching their win total from the previous 2 seasons combined.

It shouldn't even be a question.
What Reid has done is far more impressive.

Mr. Arrowhead
10-09-2013, 09:35 AM
ESPN Power rankings dropped us to 7 and still has the same multi loss teams in front of us. Pats just choked but they are ranked higher-lol packers with 2 losses and 49ers with 2 losses ranked higher-lol

it says here we are #3

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

Titty Meat
10-09-2013, 09:41 AM
I didn't like it, and still don't believe that he is the guy that can win a SB here.

The Chiefs?

Meanwhile, the Chiefs are 1 win from matching their win total from the previous 2 seasons combined.

No sir were 4 away. 7-9 in 2011.

TEX
10-09-2013, 09:44 AM

The Chiefs?

The Andy Reid band wagon for DUMBASSES like YOU still has plenty of room! ;) Some of us TRIED to tell you but you wouldn't listen...

It's alright because lots of times you're correct. Just glad you weren't this time! :)

milkman
10-09-2013, 09:45 AM
No sir were 4 away. 7-9 in 2011.

Senior moment.

Halfcan
10-09-2013, 09:48 AM
it says here we are #3

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

Yep you are right- got them mixed up. It is Frank Schwab with Shut Down Corner-he has us 7th. :doh!: Not sure how a 5-0 team can be behind two 2-2 teams. :harumph:

milkman
10-09-2013, 09:52 AM
The Andy Reid band wagon for DUMBASSES like YOU still has plenty of room! ;) Some of us TRIED to tell you but you wouldn't listen... :)

Not sold on Reid yet.

He has this team prepared and playing well, but I still hate his playcalling, and still belive that, and his questionable clock management, which hasn't yet come into play, will bite this team in the ass.

He hasn't really done anything that I didn't expect, other than hiring Sutton and staying with the 34.
That gets huge props, and is the primary reason for the 5-0 start.

Halfcan
10-09-2013, 09:54 AM
The Andy Reid band wagon for DUMBASSES like YOU still has plenty of room! ;) Some of us TRIED to tell you but you wouldn't listen...

It's alright because lots of times you're correct. Just glad you weren't this time! :)

Everyone loves Big Red now- but many had reservations since he was unable to win the big game with Philly.

I don't see how any coach out there could be better than what Andy has done. 100% happy with him so far. :)

TEX
10-09-2013, 09:58 AM
Not sold on Reid yet.

He has this team prepared and playing well, but I still hate his playcalling, and still belive that, and his questionable clock management, which hasn't yet come into play, will bite this team in the ass.

He hasn't really done anything that I didn't expect, other than hiring Sutton and staying with the 34.

I hear ya...But dont discount the fact that he has this team believing in itself. Which was no smal task considering the train wreck that was Scott Pioli & Co. He's done more for the culture change in KC than anyone has in a long time. IMO, that is HUGE! (Just like Big Red himself.)

Chuck Fargers
10-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Reid was a good hire but anyone was going to come in and turn this team into a playoff contender...too much talent that was underperforming.

alpha_omega
10-09-2013, 11:37 AM
....but anyone was going to come in and turn this team into a playoff contender.....

Welcome to the Planet Chuck. Your first post sucked. Let's see if you can do better on your next one.

Chuck Fargers
10-09-2013, 12:01 PM
Welcome to the Planet Chuck. Your first post sucked. Let's see if you can do better on your next one.

I'm looking to impress, so please keep me updated on my progress f$#@tard.

saphojunkie
10-09-2013, 12:07 PM
What donkey ball washer came up with that question?

Probably the one that realized if you had the Broncos as an option, it would take up 99% of the votes, so why even have it?

saphojunkie
10-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Not sold on Reid yet.

We had three timeouts at the end of the game. Quit spouting off shit you've heard as your own observations.

Halfcan
10-09-2013, 01:09 PM

Fail,,, :doh!:

rico
10-09-2013, 01:38 PM
I voted to ban knowmo

As knowmo's CP appointed attorney, I would just like to add that I believe there should be no mo, no mo "knowmo" at CP no mo.

milkman
10-09-2013, 06:27 PM
We had three timeouts at the end of the game. Quit spouting off shit you've heard as your own observations.

You clearly have no fucking idea what "hasn't come into play" means, dipshit.

Simply Red
10-09-2013, 06:28 PM
PHM

ROFL

rtmike
10-09-2013, 08:23 PM

filter bypass will get you a vacation around here. you must have missed that when you signed up. it's just as easy to write ****tard & let the site auto it.