PDA

View Full Version : Football NFL Week Six: What's the "Lock"?

gblowfish
10-09-2013, 03:14 PM
So far, I'm undefeated in the survival game. This week I guess Denver over Jax at Denver is the biggest sure bet, but I'd kind of like to save Denver for later in the season if possible.

And I have a hard time picking the Chiefs, just because I don't want to jinx them, and because Oakland has won six in a row at Arrowhead.

Can't pick Seattle, because I've picked them before.

How about Chicago over the NYG in Chicago on Thursday night? Can't pick the Colts, either, because I've used them already.

What are you thinking this week?

Gonzo
10-09-2013, 03:15 PM
So far, I'm undefeated in the survival game. This week I guess Denver over Jax at Denver is the biggest sure bet, but I'd kind of like to save Denver for later in the season if possible.

And I have a hard time picking the Chiefs, just because I don't want to jinx them, and because Oakland has won six in a row at Arrowhead.

How about Chicago over the NYG in Chicago on Thursday night? Can't pick the Colts, either, because I've used them already.

Da Bears.

BlackHelicopters
10-09-2013, 03:15 PM
Da Denver

Strongside
10-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Don't do NYG. I have a strange feeling about that game.

Strongside
10-09-2013, 03:18 PM
If you haven't used Houston yet...them over the Rams. The Rams didn't look great even against Jax last week. If you've used them then I'd take Dallas at home against the Skins. After the way they lost last week they're bound to be out for blood. RG3 and co. won't win that game.

cosmo20002
10-09-2013, 03:22 PM

NEVER SAVE!

I already used Denver, so I'm going with the Chiefs.

ShowtimeSBMVP
10-09-2013, 03:26 PM
Packers over Baltimore.

mr. tegu
10-09-2013, 03:26 PM
Jacksonville! Duh.

KChiefer
10-09-2013, 04:02 PM
If you can't/won't pick DEN or SEA

SF over AZ

or

DAL over WAS

MahiMike
10-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Don't do NYG. I have a strange feeling about that game.

Me too. Giants are gonna get their 1st win. Might as well go with Denver before Peyton snaps his friggin' neck!

l4z4rd
10-09-2013, 04:49 PM
Since you're saving Denver, I would choose the Bears. Pissed off Bears and that D going up against Eli and the Giants averaging 2.8 turnovers a game.

lcarus
10-09-2013, 04:53 PM
If you haven't used Houston yet...them over the Rams. The Rams didn't look great even against Jax last week. If you've used them then I'd take Dallas at home against the Skins. After the way they lost last week they're bound to be out for blood. RG3 and co. won't win that game.

Agree with this man. Houston should bounce back against the Rams at home.

Snapplez
10-09-2013, 05:03 PM
Bengals over Bills. Bills starting some practice squad QB? No question they win this one

CanadianChiefs
10-09-2013, 05:21 PM
I saved Denver for this week because at the end of the year, tie-breaker is based on point difference. Thinking Big-picture.

Cephalic Trauma
10-09-2013, 05:22 PM
If you can't/won't pick DEN or SEA

SF over AZ

or

DAL over WAS

This.

10-09-2013, 05:25 PM
I always go with the closest to a sure bet possible.

Take Denver.

Cephalic Trauma
10-09-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm not familiar with the rules. Can you just take any team playing Jacksonville? Because chances are you'll win most if not all of the time.

CanadianChiefs
10-09-2013, 06:01 PM
I'm not familiar with the rules. Can you just take any team playing Jacksonville? Because chances are you'll win most if not all of the time.

Even the worst teams usually win 1-2 games...also if you pick one of their division rivals, the second time they play against them, you cant pick against Jacksonville..