PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Alex Smith Unleashed!!

QuikSsurfer
10-11-2013, 08:19 AM
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/10/alex-smith-unleashed.html#more-72064

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/alexchiefs.png

Alex Smith: Hey coach, I’ve game managed this game real good. How’s about letting me open things up a little and take a shot downfield?

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Andy-Reid-Chiefs-408x600.jpg

Andy Reid: Hmm. I don’t know, Alex. I think it’d be best if we just stick with what’s been working for us.

Alex Smith: C’mon, we’re playing the Raiders. I can take a few risks. I can do this. Let me prove myself. I can be a big time big play quarterback too.

Andy Reid: I’ll think it over. In the meantime, run this play.

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/screen.jpg

Alex Smith: Awwww man. Allllllll right…

[Play gains nine yards]

Alex Smith: Hey, a 2nd and 1. This would be the perfect time to take a deep shot. Even if it’s incomplete, we should easily be able to pick it up on 3rd.

Andy Reid: Listen, we’re not going to disrupt the rhythm of this drive just to indulge your selfish whims. This is a division game we’re playing. It’s no time to deviate from the plan. Now hurry up and run my play.

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/crossing.jpg

[Pass complete for five yards, first down]

Alex Smith: Yeah, I guess that worked out fine. This can’t be all we do on offense, though. How are we ever gonna beat the Broncos if we’re afraid to air it out a little bit?

Andy Reid: I think you just need to have a little more trust in our defense. It’s been playing really well this season. So what if we’re not going to score 50 points like the fancy-ass Broncos? What we are going to do is play sound defense and not turn the ball over. That means we’re gonna win. Hard to argue with the results.

Alex Smith: But what if we do get behind in a game? Then what? I just wanna try a deep pass to Dwayne Bowe so bad! Just one! We have to know we can do that.

Andy Reid: Look, we’re not arguing about this. How do you feel about running the read option?

Alex Smith: The read option! That’s exciting!

Andy Smith: Well go on, then.

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/readoption.jpg

Alex Smith: Wait a minute. This isn’t the read option.

Andy Reid: You calling me a liar, son?

Alex Smith: Sigh… no.

[Gain of seven]

Alex Smith: Christ. This is just like Harbaugh all over again. Yeah, we’re winning, but I want a chance to show my stuff. This isn’t fair!

Andy Reid: I’ll tell you what – next time we’re in the red zone and nobody’s open, just launch it out of the back of the end zone. Show no abandon. Put it in the 30th row. Display that arm strength.

Alex Smith: You mean it?

Andy Reid: Yeah, sure, why not?

Alex Smith: Ha ha! Get ready, Kaepernick. They’re gonna stick me in all the McDonald’s ads once they see how far I can clock this thing.

Sandy Vagina
10-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Slightly humorous, but this isn't Alex. He will give insightful input to the gameplans, but he won't care which direction Reid chooses to go.. and sure won't give a shit about commercials or what others think of his production, so long as his team wins.

Ace Gunner
10-11-2013, 08:25 AM
they haven't run any WR screen plays that I've seen.

QuikSsurfer
10-11-2013, 08:27 AM

Yeah come to think of it, I don't remember us running a single WR screen all year.

This thread is also a joke thread, clearly...

Brock
10-11-2013, 08:27 AM
I love how these shitbags have to rush in to defend him even in an obvious joke thread. Obsessed little bitches.

mattschiefs
10-11-2013, 08:28 AM

They've attempted to a couple of times at least but the play has been blown up due to pressure one that I recall off hand is an attempted screen to Mcculster that somehow someone got right in Alex's face before he could throw it and the throw went badly and Mccluster couldn't hold on to the ball But I haven't seen many outside of that

mattschiefs
10-11-2013, 08:29 AM
I love how these shitbags have to rush in to defend him even in an obvious joke thread. Obsessed little bitches.

Ya why would any Chiefs fan defend THE QB OF THE CHIEFS when the Chiefs are 5-0

Obessed haters

ptlyon
10-11-2013, 08:30 AM

Totally this. TOTALLY.

Ace Gunner
10-11-2013, 08:40 AM
Yeah come to think of it, I don't remember us running a single WR screen all year.

This thread is also a joke thread, clearly...

ya, I know. I was just kind of commenting because I thought that would be something they would use this year.

Canofbier
10-11-2013, 08:44 AM

I'm no Smith ballwasher, but they've got a point. Satire which is based off of things which aren't really true is pointless and lame.

Brock
10-11-2013, 08:46 AM
I'm no Smith ballwasher, but they've got a point. Satire which is based off of things which aren't really true is pointless and lame.

Absolute nonsense, both in the sense that there isn't at least some truth to it and in your definition of satire.

Fish
10-11-2013, 08:51 AM

Like a fucking Batlight in the sky. Good grief these idiots are weird....

KCUnited
10-11-2013, 08:52 AM
But the Polish make great pierogies!

Canofbier
10-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Absolute nonsense, both in the sense that there isn't at least some truth to it and in your definition of satire.

http://i.imgur.com/7n5Qn6K.gif

Sandy Vagina
10-11-2013, 08:56 AM
.. and another thread horribly derailed because some are sensitive to their starting QB being defended... however lightly defended that is. :)

rabblerouser
10-11-2013, 08:58 AM
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/10/alex-smith-unleashed.html#more-72064

I laughed - that was funny.

Go Chiefs!

Brock
10-11-2013, 09:00 AM
Oh noez! Alex is being ribbed! NINER FANZ ASSEMBLE!!!

Sandy Vagina
10-11-2013, 09:02 AM

He's your QB too... are you not a Chiefs fan? or are 49ers fans just better at being Chiefs fans than you? rochambeau

Pasta Little Brioni
10-11-2013, 09:03 AM
Pretty dumb, but yeah it will draw the niner exiles in like moth to a flame.

Brock
10-11-2013, 09:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/7n5Qn6K.gif

Hmm...I believe i sense a touch of butthurt...

rabblerouser
10-11-2013, 09:06 AM
He's your QB too... are you not a Chiefs fan? or are 49ers fans just better at being Chiefs fans than you? rochambeau

no...I can laugh it off because were 5-0??

Sandy Vagina
10-11-2013, 09:09 AM
no...I can laugh it off because were 5-0??

That's cool. I'd have laughed more, but it was only mildly funny. Notice though, the "great defense" running in for Alex was only to say that the imagined conversation would be very uncharacteristic of Smith. I didn't think it was such a big deal that people had to make it seem like a big deal. Lots of folks here walking round with an angry stick up their ass this morning. :deevee:

BigCatDaddy
10-11-2013, 09:09 AM

I think a lot of you are better at being Alex Fans, not sure about Chief fans.

Sandy Vagina
10-11-2013, 09:11 AM
I think a lot of you are better at being Alex Fans, not sure about Chief fans.

Nah, man... I'm on board. I am loving every aspect of Chiefs football these days. I get just as excited watching the Chiefs as I do the 49ers... and am loving the weekends all the more for it. :)

BigCatDaddy
10-11-2013, 09:12 AM
Nah, man... I'm on board. I am loving every aspect of Chiefs football these days. I get just as excited watching the Chiefs as I do the 49ers... and am loving the weekends all the more for it. :)

I think you might be the lone exception.

Sandy Vagina
10-11-2013, 09:14 AM
I think you might be the lone exception.

I am honestly struggling with what to watch live on Oct. 20th... the Chiefs/Houston game or the SF/Tennessee one. I'm in serious trouble here! :D

rabblerouser
10-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Chiefs/houstonnnnnnnnn

TimBone
10-11-2013, 10:24 AM
Slightly humorous, but this isn't Alex. He will give insightful input to the gameplans, but he won't care which direction Reid chooses to go.. and sure won't give a shit about commercials or what others think of his production, so long as his team wins.

What a stick in the mud.

Baby Lee
10-11-2013, 10:29 AM

WTF? You're the 4th to reply, and one just pointed out that we haven't run WR screens, and another agreed and added that it was A FUCKING JOKE THREAD!!!!

ThaVirus
10-11-2013, 10:32 AM

Connor Barwin nearly intercepted a WR screen in the Philly game. Fisher wasn't able to get a hand on him and he blew the play up.

Ace Gunner
10-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Connor Barwin nearly intercepted a WR screen in the Philly game. Fisher wasn't able to get a hand on him and he blew the play up.

ah, I do remember that play. I was thinking they aren't using those plays because the OL play has been so shitty -- you just confirmed it. thx

ptlyon
10-11-2013, 10:36 AM

Oh, that's why they haven't run it

Mr. Laz
10-11-2013, 10:38 AM

sooooooooooooo ... people who defend the QB of the team you're a fan of are shitbags?

:hmmm:

Mav
10-11-2013, 11:06 AM

Yeah they did. Clay displayed a gif of it yesterday. The play against the eagles that connor barwin destroyed because either McGrath or Fisher didn't get him on the ground and allowed him to be in Alexs throw line.

not an excuse, if you have played a single down of football you know that the one thing you have to do, is GET THE DE ON THAT SIDE ON THE GROUND.

Mav
10-11-2013, 11:08 AM

Singular. Unless Ace Gunner, is now a 49ers fan too.

SINGULAR.

I find the thread hilarious.

Brock
10-11-2013, 11:09 AM
sooooooooooooo ... people who defend the QB of the team you're a fan of are shitbags?

:hmmm:

Don't strain yourself, Laz.

Mav
10-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Like a ****ing Batlight in the sky. Good grief these idiots are weird....

What IDIOTS? It was one 49er fan. ONE!!!!!

Lol.

You guys must wake up thinking god, im going to go on CP just to bash the 49er alex smith supporters.

Nothing better to do fishy?

Brock
10-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Singular. Unless Ace Gunner, is now a 49ers fan too.

SINGULAR.

I find the thread hilarious.

I find it amusing you seem to think I'm always talking about you.

Ace Gunner
10-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Yeah they did. Clay displayed a gif of it yesterday. The play against the eagles that connor barwin destroyed because either McGrath or Fisher didn't get him on the ground and allowed him to be in Alexs throw line.

not an excuse, if you have played a single down of football you know that the one thing you have to do, is GET THE DE ON THAT SIDE ON THE GROUND.

ya, if memory serves, McGrath barely stood in the way..

Mav
10-11-2013, 11:13 AM
I find it amusing you seem to think I'm always talking about you.

Nope. Never thought that. At all actually.

Just pointing out the fact that it was ONE guy......

I don't think you have the capability of singling out one person.

Your perspective is too narrow. You see all of us as one unwanted cancer.

Mav
10-11-2013, 11:14 AM
ya, if memory serves, McGrath barely stood in the way..

Shrugs. Piss poor play calling, piss poor execution. Running a quick screen in the red zone against a defense that was as fast as philly, is a recipe for disaster. As was running the Option with McCluster.

A whole lot of what the fuck went on in that game.

Brock
10-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Nope. Never thought that. At all actually.

Just pointing out the fact that it was ONE guy......

I don't think you have the capability of singling out one person.

Your perspective is too narrow. You see all of us as one unwanted cancer.

And yet, here you are, defending yourself against my brazen attack. But yes, i would flush all of you turds if I could.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-11-2013, 11:26 AM
I'm a gonna go to a Vikes board and pose as a Cassel supporter

Mav
10-11-2013, 11:28 AM
And yet, here you are, defending yourself against my brazen attack. But yes, i would flush all of you turds if I could.

im not defending myself at all. If I cared at all about what anyone thought of me, I would of left when my meltdown happened. And I was never going to leave because of me, I was going to leave because people started taking shots at my daughter.

I can handle anything you can throw at me. Pssst...I would flush you if I could as well, so the disdain is mutual.

See, singularity. I didn't have to take every single alex smith hating, 49er fan despising, garbage spewing, lack of facts having self righteous ass hole and lump you all together.

No, I just singled you out, pointed out all of your insecurities in one tidy little post, and moved along with my day.

(here is the part where you belittle me, point out im a dead beat dad, what a loser I am for supporting Alex Smith, and a basic waste of life)

And still, zero fucks about YOUR opinion will be given.....

:D

ChiefsCountry
10-11-2013, 11:42 AM

Clay needs to make the Batman signal with Alex Smith's face on it for the 49er docuhes.

Mav
10-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Clay needs to make the Batman signal with Alex Smith's face on it for the 49er docuhes.

There really is no need for that though. Every single thread turns into an Alex Smith thread. He is the most polarizing figure that I can remember in football. Even more so than Tebow.....

Ace Gunner
10-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Shrugs. Piss poor play calling, piss poor execution. Running a quick screen in the red zone against a defense that was as fast as philly, is a recipe for disaster. As was running the Option with McCluster.

A whole lot of what the **** went on in that game.

1) the Eagles are a smallish group. with a guy like DBowe blocking those lil DB's I don't think it was a bad idea. Also, I believe Charles was the intended WR in that play.

2) it was game three -- so far, the offense had not found any play to call "bread & butter" and well, that's a popular play in the NFL arsenal today.

3) I'd say it was during that game the wheels came off the offense -- the OC knew about halftime this OL was in trouble. serious trouble. in fact, I'd bet that video clip of Reid asking for a protection to call "that they can block" was filmed during that game.

Mav
10-11-2013, 11:52 AM
1) the Eagles are a smallish group. with a guy like DBowe blocking those lil DB's I don't think it was a bad idea. Also, I believe Charles was the intended WR in that play.

2) it was game three -- so far, the offense had not found any play to call "bread & butter" and well, that's a popular play in the NFL arsenal today.

3) I'd say it was during that game the wheels came off the offense -- the OC knew about halftime this OL was in trouble. serious trouble. in fact, I'd bet that video clip of Reid asking for a protection to call "that they can block" was filmed during that game.

wont disagree. I just think there is a time and place for quick screens, and for option plays. the 4 yard line, wouldn't be that area for me. That's where not having a huge running back hurts a little bit. Id rather see a jump ball to bowe in that situation than a quick screen.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-11-2013, 12:05 PM

Holy shit that would be awesome.

mike_b_284
10-11-2013, 12:27 PM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

RealSNR
10-11-2013, 12:32 PM
The Todd Haley ones were funnier, but this one's pretty good, too.

Kaepernick
10-11-2013, 12:37 PM

They will take any and all bait, intentional or not. Just incredibly hypersensitive.

You could post 6 pages praising Alex and end it with, "but he needs to improve his deep passing game", and they would seize on that last line and rebut it, ignoring all the praise.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-11-2013, 12:39 PM
They had to neuter your boy to start winning Kap

ChiefsCountry
10-11-2013, 12:41 PM
They had to neuter your boy to start winning Kap

Or they just lost to teams with better quarterbacks ie Wilson and Luck.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-11-2013, 12:44 PM
They play defense?

Kaepernick
10-11-2013, 12:45 PM
.. and another thread horribly derailed because some are sensitive to their starting QB being defended... however lightly defended that is. :)

Right, blame the guys calling you out, not you guys who can't take a joke. You guys have tunnel vision. Everybody is out to destroy Alex!

The real irony is that the OP is slamming fat Andy, not Alex. It is all about Reid's conservative play calling, not Alex's execution.

as ever was, the Acolytes of the Church of Alex Smith only see what they want.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Jesus....

PH31LJ27JC25
10-11-2013, 01:13 PM
I didn't laugh or crack a smile one time.

BlackHelicopters
10-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Do not make Alex Smith angry. You wouldn't like him when he is angry.

Mr. Plow
10-11-2013, 01:35 PM

Dear Lord... LMAO

Lzen
10-11-2013, 01:43 PM
I chuckled. C'mon, people. Loosen' up a bit and enjoy life. :)