PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Bob Sutton: HC Candidate?

DJ's left nut
10-15-2013, 04:58 PM
I've heard a couple of different media types mention Bob Sutton as a potential HC candidate next year.

Evidently his blitz packages are wowing the NFL right now. From the inside we know he's doing exotic stuff, but most of us don't have that broad NFL knowledge that tells us that a lot of this is truly unprecedented. The variable stunting, 3 guys simultaneously shooting the same gap, novel approaches to zone-blitzing - things that teams simply haven't seen before.

He has college head coaching experience but a very strong grasp of the pro-style game, giving a nice blend of administrative experience and tactical know-how. Do any of you think he makes an intriguing HC option for some squads out there? If so, where do you see a good fit?

Or are the novel approaches simple a result of having some freakish personnel (like Houson and Poe) that can't be duplicated elsewhere and he's due to fail without those pieces?

And man oh man was I wrong about the guy. He's been a rare example of a coordinator providing a legitimate tactical advantage to this point in the season.

Coach
10-15-2013, 04:59 PM
Q

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277425

chiefs1111
10-15-2013, 05:00 PM
Man I would hate to lose him. Watching this defense has been so much damn fun.

DJ's left nut
10-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Well shit. My OP was better.

BlackHelicopters
Successful teams coaching staffs regularly get raided. We would be no different..

mdchiefsfan

This. I am praying his age keeps them from being interested.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
10-15-2013, 05:12 PM
From not being able to land a second DC job to HC material in 6 games. sigh

10-15-2013, 05:14 PM
No. We cannot let him go.

jaa1025
10-15-2013, 05:15 PM
He's more likely to retire than to be a HC. He's old....

KCrockaholic
10-15-2013, 05:15 PM
People need to stay the **** away from our coordinator. They can take Pederson if they really want a KC coordinator.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-15-2013, 05:16 PM
Just give the man a raise and keep him here. Please !

Anyong Bluth
10-15-2013, 05:16 PM
I thought he has said he wasn't looking for a HC job, and I'd just as soon give him some additional title and pay him more if that's what it takes to keep him in KC

Saul Good
10-15-2013, 05:23 PM
I heard someone...Bob Glauber maybe...talking about this. He said that Sutton likely wouldn't get interest for head coaching positions. He's well respected as a coordinator but less so as a head coach. Also said that he is likely too old.

salame
10-15-2013, 05:29 PM
Didn't work out so well for Rex Ryan

58-4ever
10-15-2013, 05:31 PM
They should make it clear that he is next in line after the Walrus.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-15-2013, 05:33 PM
Didn't work out so well for Rex Ryan

Yeah, and maybe with his age he'll not want to go that route.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Give him more money and tell him he can go pop Pedersen in the face when the offense is struggling.

wazu
10-15-2013, 06:06 PM
At 62, I'm hoping he stays off the radar. Would be great if he could be for KC what LeBeau is for Pittsburgh.

cdcox
10-15-2013, 06:15 PM
DV was 64 when he joined the Chiefs.
Joe Gibbs was 64 when he rejoined the Redskins.
Levy and Halas both coached util they were 72.

He's not too old if he wants to do it.

Saccopoo
10-15-2013, 06:16 PM
He's been a head coach. Was pretty damn successful as Army's HC, but got fired in a bad way and most likely wouldn't want to worry about all the stress that goes hand in hand with being a head coach. Reid was after him several times when he was with the Jets and I think that he/they could potentially view this Chiefs situation as a end game situation from a career perspective.

As well, he's got a damn near perfect scenario for his defense in terms of personnel here in Kansas City. He's probably pretty happy how everything played out so far with his decision to join Reid's coaching staff.

He stays.

Sannyasi
10-15-2013, 06:16 PM
If he is intent on being a HC somewhere then I don't doubt for a second that there will be a team willing to hire him. Its up to Clark to make this job as attractive to him as possible. Sutton is as valuable to this team as any DC in the league.

wazu
10-15-2013, 06:19 PM
DV was 64 when he joined the Chiefs.
Joe Gibbs was 64 when he rejoined the Redskins.
Levy and Halas both coached util they were 72.

He's not too old if he wants to do it.

Those were proven NFL head coaches who had won Superbowls. Not quite the same.

BossChief
10-15-2013, 06:26 PM
Sutton isn't going anywhere.

Too old.

Direckshun
10-15-2013, 06:27 PM
Sadly, I think he'd make an excellent HC candidate.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2013, 06:32 PM
Sadly, I think he'd make an excellent HC candidate.

I do not.

Typically, great coordinators do not make good HCs.

I could be wrong. I'm too lazy to research it.

Crennel and Turner are good examples.

cdcox
10-15-2013, 06:34 PM
I do not.

Most HCs come from the coordinator ranks.

Saccopoo
10-15-2013, 06:36 PM
I do not.

Sutton was a pretty darn good head coach while at Army.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2013, 06:40 PM
Most HCs come from the coordinator ranks.

And water is wet.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2013, 06:40 PM
Sutton was a pretty darn good head coach while at Army.

Yeah, that matters.

cdcox
10-15-2013, 06:42 PM
And water is wet.

You were the one saying it wasn't.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2013, 06:43 PM
You were the one saying it wasn't.

I'm saying that really good OCs/DCs do not make good HCs.

notorious
10-15-2013, 06:44 PM
He is 100% replaceable.

Crennel's defense crippled the strengths of our players, but Sutton is smart enough to let them attack.

Gunther had an amazing defense when it was loaded with players. This defense is loaded with players and they finally get to play with a lead.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2013, 06:45 PM
There are some exceptions.

The Bad Guy
10-15-2013, 06:48 PM
My friend became close to Sutton when he was a Jets beat writer the previous 3 seasons. Sutton really has no HC aspirations anymore according to my friend. He wanted to call his own defense and not some Mangini-influenced garbage and he's doing that here.

Look at Vic Fangio with the 49ers. Hiring him is tough to sell to a fanbase. He's been an excellent coordinator in this league and never got a shot.

I'd be flat out shocked if Sutton was one and done here.

cdcox
10-15-2013, 06:49 PM
I'm saying that really good OCs/DCs do not make good HCs.

Look at the coordinator records of:

Chuck Noll
Bill Walsh
Tom Landry
Vince Lombardi

and get back to me.

The Bad Guy
He is 100% replaceable.

Crennel's defense crippled the strengths of our players, but Sutton is smart enough to let them attack.

Gunther had an amazing defense when it was loaded with players. This defense is loaded with players and they finally get to play with a lead.

You're out of your fucking mind.

There's a difference between letting them attack, and calling a defense like he does.

He's fantastic and thinking that any aggressive play caller can just come in here and do the same is incredibly ignorant.

cdcox
There are some exceptions.

Yeah, maybe more than some. Shitty coordinators get HCing gigs every day.

RealSNR
10-15-2013, 06:52 PM
Garrett Reid is the real master behind the machine. You all know it, too.

Saccopoo
10-15-2013, 06:54 PM
You're out of your ****ing mind.

There's a difference between letting them attack, and calling a defense like he does.

He's fantastic and thinking that any aggressive play caller can just come in here and do the same is incredibly ignorant.

Dick Bumpas, defensive coordinator at TCU, would fuck some shit up with these players, IMO. (If Sutton did go the one and done route, which he will not. Perfect situation for Sutton right here right now.)

notorious
10-15-2013, 06:55 PM
You're out of your ****ing mind.

I am out of my mind, but think of all the coordinators out there that are great because they are stacked with personnel.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2013, 07:03 PM
Look at the coordinator records of:

Chuck Noll
Bill Walsh
Tom Landry
Vince Lombardi

and get back to me.I could do this with modern day coordinators, too.

My point is, a great coordinator doesn't necessarily make a good HC.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2013, 07:06 PM
There were several here that thought Saunders should have gotten a chance at HC. He would have been a disaster.

DJ's left nut
10-15-2013, 07:13 PM
He is 100% replaceable.

According to NFL personnel guys, this isn't accurate.

He's not just unleashing them with the same ol' shit - he's doing stuff that the league simply isn't prepared for.

These are his peers that are staying off the record but speaking in hushed tones about some of these blitz schemes. This isn't just some guy that's rolling a ball out there and telling guys to attack. He's actively taking new approaches to maximize their ability.

Don't be silly - coordinators can absolutely make a huge difference and NFL sources right now are saying that ours certainly is.

RealSNR
10-15-2013, 07:21 PM
According to NFL personnel guys, this isn't accurate.

He's not just unleashing them with the same ol' shit - he's doing stuff that the league simply isn't prepared for.

These are his peers that are staying off the record but speaking in hushed tones about some of these blitz schemes. This isn't just some guy that's rolling a ball out there and telling guys to attack. He's actively taking new approaches to maximize their ability.

Don't be silly - coordinators can absolutely make a huge difference and NFL sources right now are saying that ours certainly is.

100% this.

Andy Reid's head coaching record with Jim Johnson and Bob Sutton: 109-62

Without: 33-31

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-15-2013, 07:22 PM
Chiefs Planet is pretty powerfull so what do you think about flying banners at all the other stadiums saying "Sutton Sux" and start infiltrating the other teams websites to tell them how much he's holding back our defense . We should have 65 sacks by now , right !

notorious
10-15-2013, 07:32 PM
He is smart enough to let our players do what they are good at.

That alone makes him better than 75% of "coaches" out there.

DJ's left nut
10-15-2013, 07:35 PM
He is smart enough to let our players do what they are good at.

That alone makes him better than 75% of "coaches" out there.

Oh my ass.

Most coaches are just mediocre. Some of them are really shitty (Crennel). Some of them are truly innovative - Sutton appears to be one of them.

75% of coaches do exactly what you suggest - stay out of the way and let their players do their thing (I'm looking at you, Gunther, you mouthbreather). About 15% make their players actively worse, 10% make them actively better.

WhiteWhale
10-15-2013, 07:45 PM
I've heard a couple of different media types mention Bob Sutton as a potential HC candidate next year.

Evidently his blitz packages are wowing the NFL right now. From the inside we know he's doing exotic stuff, but most of us don't have that broad NFL knowledge that tells us that a lot of this is truly unprecedented. The variable stunting, 3 guys simultaneously shooting the same gap, novel approaches to zone-blitzing - things that teams simply haven't seen before.

He has college head coaching experience but a very strong grasp of the pro-style game, giving a nice blend of administrative experience and tactical know-how. Do any of you think he makes an intriguing HC option for some squads out there? If so, where do you see a good fit?

Or are the novel approaches simple a result of having some freakish personnel (like Houson and Poe) that can't be duplicated elsewhere and he's due to fail without those pieces?

And man oh man was I wrong about the guy. He's been a rare example of a coordinator providing a legitimate tactical advantage to this point in the season.

I would hate this, but you can see how baffled OL's are by his blitz packages.

I will say what I think though, which is that this will not work like this everywhere.

If you put this defense on a team with a mediocre pass rush/secondary, the results are probably going to be worse than with a more conservative defense. KC has great pass rushers and even have some good rushing DB's to blitz. DJ is a great athlete as well.

IF he blitzed like this with many D's, he'd be giving up 500 yards a game. He would have to adapt, but I think he's fully capable of it. KC adjusts their approach game to game and they're not afraid to make changes when something isn't working.

Easy 6
10-15-2013, 07:47 PM
No, hell no, the guy doesnt know shit from apple butter, spread the word...

Sorter
10-15-2013, 08:28 PM

I disagree. The fronts, stunts, sub packs, philosophy, fire-zone concepts, and coverage principles/coupled with man + FZ concepts has been used before. There just hasn't been a team with this personnel.

On another note, Sutton has been a fantastic playcaller (varying FZs from WK/SS regardless of wide field scenarios, calling correct rolls/strong(or weak) side force calls and/or rolls).

I'll send you a link that can show that our defense is nearly identical to Rex's in NY if you want.

Sorter
10-15-2013, 08:31 PM
I could do this with modern day coordinators, too.

My point is, a great coordinator doesn't necessarily make a good HC.

It'd be interesting to see how many quality OC/DCs who became HCs relinquished play calls and were successful as opposed to those who did not.

chiefzilla1501
10-15-2013, 08:35 PM
I disagree. The fronts, stunts, sub packs, philosophy, fire-zone concepts, and coverage principles/coupled with man + FZ concepts has been used before. There just hasn't been a team with this personnel.

On another note, Sutton has been a fantastic playcaller (varying FZs from WK/SS regardless of wide field scenarios, calling correct rolls/strong(or weak) side force calls and/or rolls).

I'll send you a link that can show that our defense is nearly identical to Rex's in NY if you want.

True, in New York.

In Baltimore, Ryan had some unbelievable personnel toward the end. I can't remember, though, if he ran a similar defense.

Gravedigger
10-15-2013, 08:43 PM
NO YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!!!

Sorter
10-15-2013, 08:44 PM
True, in New York.

In Baltimore, Ryan had some unbelievable personnel toward the end. I can't remember, though, if he ran a similar defense.

It was indeed quite similar. Terminology, front principles, coverage called off of fronts, etc.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2013, 08:46 PM
He is 100% replaceable.

Gunther never had an "amazing defense".

Direckshun
10-15-2013, 08:46 PM

I would love to know where you're hearing this.

I want to read whatever you've got. I don't doubt you, I just love reading about the team.

chiefzilla1501
10-15-2013, 08:47 PM
It was indeed quite similar. Terminology, front principles, coverage called off of fronts, etc.

Pretty stacked roster for Baltimore. For as much as we bitch about Alex Smith, it's frightening to think how good the Ravens could have been in their prime without Kyle fucking Boller.

Ngata, Gregg, Trevor Pryce, Adalius Thomas, Ray Lewis, Bart Scott, Landry, Ed Reed, Chris McAlister, Samari Rolle, Suggs. That defense was just beastly. Jarrett Johnson was no slouch either.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2013, 08:50 PM
Pretty stacked roster for Baltimore. For as much as we bitch about Alex Smith, it's frightening to think how good the Ravens could have been in their prime without Kyle fucking Boller

But but but, they TRIED!

LMAO

Sorter
10-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Pretty stacked roster for Baltimore. For as much as we bitch about Alex Smith, it's frightening to think how good the Ravens could have been in their prime without Kyle fucking Boller.

Ngata, Gregg, Trevor Pryce, Adalius Thomas, Ray Lewis, Bart Scott, Landry, Ed Reed, Chris McAlister, Samari Rolle, Suggs. That defense was just beastly. Jarrett Johnson was no slouch either.

Yup.

RealSNR
10-15-2013, 08:54 PM
It's their own fucking fault. The answer was sitting there all along.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/553/273/551431_display_image.jpg?1291827066

Sorter
10-15-2013, 08:56 PM
He is 100% replaceable.

I disagree. There just aren't many people that have had coordinator experience with the variety of philosophies that Sutton has.

Down4Chiefs
10-15-2013, 09:00 PM
He can have Andy Reids job if it comes down to it lol.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2013, 09:00 PM
He is 100% replaceable.

I can only hope this was a typo

ChiefsCountry
10-15-2013, 09:01 PM
But but but, they TRIED!

LMAO

They kept trying and it worked out for them.

the Talking Can
10-15-2013, 09:02 PM
you'd have to drag me away from that defense...that much talent on one side of the ball is rare...Sutton can make a long lasting name for himself by running this D for 4-5 years

Sorter
10-15-2013, 09:02 PM
I can only hope this was a typo

This.

Sorter
10-15-2013, 09:04 PM
you'd have to drag me away from that defense...that much talent on one side of the ball is rare...Sutton can make a long lasting name for himself by running this D for 4-5 years

If this defense can draft an adequate replacement for Tamba + a legit 3 tech...good god.

(Nothing against Bailey or Cat)

the Talking Can
10-15-2013, 09:05 PM
But but but, they TRIED!

LMAO

correct, and they kept trying...

but of course you would have waited 30 years to try again

http://fanspeak.com/baltimoreravens/files/2013/02/Joe-Flacco-super-bowl-trophy.jpg

MotherfuckerJones
10-15-2013, 09:05 PM
Sutton isn't leaving. Reid needs a DC for longer than a 1 year stint. Sutton is what 61? His age doesn't fit as a reason why he'd leave neither

O.city
10-15-2013, 09:06 PM
If this defense can draft an adequate replacement for Tamba + a legit 3 tech...good god.

Don't fucking start with the 3 tech talk you son if a bitch

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2013, 09:07 PM
correct, and they kept trying...

but of course you would have waited 30 years to try again

I'm sure that the unbelievably talented Ravens defensive corp were more than happy to wait 12 years for their next Super Bowl appearance while the Ravens attempted to find a QB in the draft.

the Talking Can
10-15-2013, 09:09 PM

we really need a young OLB, as we've been lucky to keep houston and hali healthy...

but we need a WR/TE worse in the first, imo

Sorter
10-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Don't fucking start with the 3 tech talk you son if a bitch

http://snyjets.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/sheldon-1.gif?w=600&h=343

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/assets/3233191/richardsontkl.gif

O.city
10-15-2013, 09:11 PM
I hate you sorter.

Fuck we'd be so solid up front and young.

Sorter
we really need a young OLB, as we've been lucky to keep houston and hali healthy...

but we need a WR/TE worse in the first, imo

I have no idea how this draft class looks at all, sans a few of the big names.

I'd probably advocate taking the best available out of those 4 positions (DE/OLB/WR/TE).

ChiefsCountry
I'm sure that the unbelievably talented Ravens defensive corp were more than happy to wait 12 years for their next Super Bowl appearance while the Ravens attempted to find a QB in the draft.

They tried the retread route and got bounced in the playoffs. Baltimore did it right.

the Talking Can
http://snyjets.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/sheldon-1.gif?w=600&h=343

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/assets/3233191/richardsontkl.gif

yeah, i didn't want to trash Fisher in this thread....but....imagine him next to poe

RealSNR
10-15-2013, 09:12 PM

Agreed.

If I'm Sutton's age and I have the choice of:

A. Coordinating a defense on a winning team with two top-of-the-league bookend passrushers, a young and talented secondary, and a NT like Dontari Poe

B. Head coaching shit hole teams like the Vikings, Raiders, or Bucs only to get fired after three years of enormous stress and harboring the blame for most of your team's problems

I'll take option A every time.

O.city
I'd love to be in a spot to add Sammy Watkins

Sorter
I hate you sorter.

Fuck we'd be so solid up front and young.

It's totally not like I made a thread about it.

MotherfuckerJones
10-15-2013, 09:13 PM
I was hoping Jets would move up to 1 for both their firsts so we could take Richardson and a WR like Austin or Patterson

O.city
10-15-2013, 09:14 PM
yeah, i didn't want to trash Fisher in this thread....but....imagine him next to poe

Not you too.

Damn I can't handle this much.

Sheldon, Poe, Tampa, Houston would be great

RealSNR
We need to think about long-term replacements for the cornerstones in our 3-3-5 /BlackBob

the Talking Can

how many years have we waited?

they kept drafting a QB until they found one...which is the smart thing to do

they won a Superbowl...we've 30+ years living in idiot fear, and have shit to show for it

drafting 1st round QBs doesn't destroy franchises, contrary to what Chiefs fans think...but your fear of said QBs is duly noted

Sorter
10-15-2013, 09:15 PM
We need to think about long-term replacements for the cornerstones in our 3-3-5 /BlackBob

LMAO

O.city
10-15-2013, 09:15 PM
It's totally not like I made a thread about it.

Did you send that thread to Dorsey Reid etc?

the Talking Can
10-15-2013, 09:16 PM
Agreed.

If I'm Sutton's age and I have the choice of:

A. Coordinating a defense on a winning team with two top-of-the-league bookend passrushers, a young and talented secondary, and a NT like Dontari Poe

B. Head coaching shit hole teams like the Vikings, Raiders, or Bucs only to get fired after three years of enormous stress and harboring the blame for most of your team's problems

I'll take option A every time.

especially at his age...I'm sure reid will make sure he gets paid 'adequately'...

Sorter
10-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Did you send that thread to Dorsey Reid etc?

No comment.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2013, 09:21 PM

they won a Superbowl...we've 30+ years living in idiot fear, and have shit to show for it

drafting 1st round QBs doesn't destroy franchises, contrary to what Chiefs fans think...but your fear of said QBs is duly noted
Shut the fuck up, you raging cunt sack.

Brodie Croyle, FTW!

LMAO

Gravedigger
10-15-2013, 09:21 PM
It all depends if he goes the Lebeau route. Honor before paycheck.

BossChief
10-15-2013, 09:22 PM
Apart from the difference in base sets, Suttons defense actually reminds me a lit of Jim Johnsons old defenses.

They always got lots of pressure and turnovers.

Sorter
10-15-2013, 09:22 PM
It all depends if he goes the Lebeau route. Honor before paycheck.

Dick is definitely making some nice money.

ChiefsCountry
10-15-2013, 09:29 PM

Hell they won the Super Bowl - dumped Alex Smith I mean Trent Dilfer for Elvis Grbac. Grbac with us just had 4,000 yard passing season.

Grbac pussed out. Signed Jeff Blake. Retread didn't work.

Traded up to get Boller. Could have had Vince Wilfork with that pick but they needed a quarterback more than nose tackle.

Boller was up and down due to injuries. Traded for McNair. Back to the retread route went 13-3, got bounced in the playoffs first round.

Finally drafted Flacco. Enough said about that.

Strongside
10-15-2013, 09:33 PM
See...this is the kind of shit that I hate about the NFL. Guys that have 1 good year as a coordinator and all of a sudden they're HC candidates. Let them do their thing. There is a lot more that goes into being a HC than blitz packages. See Romeo Crennel, Charlie Weis, Todd Haley and many more...

Sure, some guys are deserving candidates...but just because they can outscheme another team on one side of the ball doesn't mean that they should run an entire team.

chiefzilla1501
10-15-2013, 09:44 PM
See...this is the kind of shit that I hate about the NFL. Guys that have 1 good year as a coordinator and all of a sudden they're HC candidates. Let them do their thing. There is a lot more that goes into being a HC than blitz packages. See Romeo Crennel, Charlie Weis, Todd Haley and many more...

Sure, some guys are deserving candidates...but just because they can outscheme another team on one side of the ball doesn't mean that they should run an entire team.

Sutton doesn't have any baggage. He knows how to coach players.

I usually think good coaches tend to be recognized before age 60, but he and Fangio seem to be exceptions. They seem to have slipped under the radar because they didn't find the right situation or scheme until late in their career.

Ace Gunner
10-15-2013, 09:50 PM
6 fucking games in and there's already been two sutton heart string threads. if I were your kids, i would not pay any attn to you either.

KChiefs1
10-15-2013, 09:51 PM

I like when the opponent has the ball.

RealSNR
10-15-2013, 09:57 PM
Sutton would be a great hire for the Donks when Manning goes down and Fox fucks the whole thing up in 2 years.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2013, 10:10 PM
Hell they won the Super Bowl - dumped Alex Smith I mean Trent Dilfer for Elvis Grbac. Grbac with us just had 4,000 yard passing season.

Grbac pussed out. Signed Jeff Blake. Retread didn't work.

Traded up to get Boller. Could have had Vince Wilfork with that pick but they needed a quarterback more than nose tackle.

Boller was up and down due to injuries. Traded for McNair. Back to the retread route went 13-3, got bounced in the playoffs first round.

Finally drafted Flacco. Enough said about that.

So basically, you're saying they made all the wrong decisions.

:D

They should have attempted a trade for Green (Billick ran the Coryell offense). In absence of that, they should have drafted Brees.

In absence of that, they should have signed Kurt Warner. In absence of that, they should have traded for Matt Hasselbeck.

In absence of that, they could have drafted Flacco AND traded for Favre.

Regardless, there is absolutely NO DENYING the fact that they WASTED a decade chasing after the wrong QB's. That defense could have been legendary, not once, but multiple times had they chosen the correct QB. We're talking MULTIPLE Super Bowl appearances, on the defense, alone.

They didn't. And now, for all intents and purposes, their defense is just another NFL defense.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-15-2013, 10:41 PM
Does he have an O-Coord clone?