PDA

View Full Version : Football Did Marshawn Lynch Give the Seattle Coaching Staff the Middle Finger?

rico
10-19-2013, 12:42 PM
I didn't notice this Thursday... I noticed that he seemed agitated when this unraveled, but didn't notice the hand gestures.

From Bleacher Report (blech):

Did Marshawn Lynch Flip Off His Sideline After Not Getting the Ball?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/10/18/MarshawnLynch.gif

During the third quarter of Thursday Night Football between the Seattle Seahawks and Arizona Cardinals, it appeared that Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch gestured with his middle finger toward the sideline after getting the play call from Russell Wilson.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BW4LKwZCAAAUpRM.png:large

What would Lynch be upset about? We don't know for sure, but the play call was for a play-action pass instead of a run on 3rd-and-goal from inside the 1-yard line. It would make sense if Lynch was upset about not getting the ball.

In case you were wondering, Wilson ended up throwing a touchdown pass to Kellen Davis on the play, and the Seahawks went on to win 34-22.

rico
10-19-2013, 12:43 PM
Kind of a bold move, IMO. How would a coach like Pete Carroll respond to behavior like this?

ThaVirus
10-19-2013, 12:47 PM
If I remember right, that was right after Marshawn had completely run over Darnell Docket to put them at the 1 yard line. I'm not a fan of players putting themselves above the team, but that did seem like the Seattle coaching staff trying to be too cute.

Something else to think about with that, Marshawn basically just tipped the Zona defense off as to what the play call would be. If he was actually flipping his coaches the bird.

lcarus
10-19-2013, 12:48 PM
No hes gesturing to the med staff. He broke his finger.

Not really. Not sure what his issue was.

ThaVirus
10-19-2013, 12:49 PM
I like pretty much all of Seattle's players, especially Wilson and Chancellor, I like the way the team plays, and I like that they're a smaller market team that's garnering some serious interest; but Pete Carroll is a douche of epic proportions. I would not be mad if he lost his players and the team completely unraveled because of it.

rico
10-19-2013, 12:52 PM
If I remember right, that was right after Marshawn had completely run over Darnell Docket to put them at the 1 yard line. I'm not a fan of players putting themselves above the team, but that did seem like the Seattle coaching staff trying to be too cute.

Something else to think about with that, Marshawn basically just tipped the Zona defense off as to what the play call would be. If he was actually flipping his coaches the bird.

I thought about the same thing last night when I initially read the article. I thought that factor added to the potential stupidity of it all.

HoneyBadger
10-19-2013, 12:52 PM
I like pretty much all of Seattle's players, especially Wilson and Chancellor, I like the way the team plays, and I like that they're a smaller market team that's garnering some serious interest; but Pete Carroll is a douche of epic proportions. I would not be mad if he lost his players and the team completely unraveled because of it.

How exactly is he a douche? What has he done?

rico
10-19-2013, 12:54 PM

Because of the players on the Seattle team, if I were not a die-hard Chiefs fan, I'd probably be all about the Seahawks. Just love their squad...even Beast Mode...in fact, Beast Mode is my favorite RB in the NFL excluding Charles.

DaneMcCloud
10-19-2013, 12:58 PM

LMAO

:facepalm:

Pete Carroll is FAR from being a "douche". His players love him, his ex-players love him and he's a great football coach.

ThaVirus
10-19-2013, 12:58 PM

He likes to run up the score.

He chews gum like a douche.

He looks like a douche.

He is a douche.

DaneMcCloud
10-19-2013, 12:59 PM

He looks like a douche.

He is a douche.

Good grief

ThaVirus
10-19-2013, 12:59 PM
LMAO

:facepalm:

Pete Carroll is FAR from being a "douche". His players love him, his ex-players love him and he's a great football coach.

From all accounts I've heard, Philip Rivers' teammates love him.

He's also a douche. Actually, he's a crybaby douche and that might be even worse.

vailpass
10-19-2013, 01:10 PM
He better hope Goodell didn't see that finger...

notorious
10-19-2013, 01:10 PM
Lynch must have himself on his fantasy football team.

rico
10-19-2013, 01:14 PM
From all accounts I've heard, Philip Rivers' teammates love him.

He's also a douche. Actually, he's a crybaby douche and that might be even worse.

I feel awful admitting this. I've had a difficult time admitting it to myself... but Rivers. When he first caught my attention, I hated him because of his antics. However, I would be a freaking liar if I were to say that the dude has grown on me. I am not a "fan" of the guy because I am not a "fan" of the team he plays for...but fuck, I have to get this off my chest: I like Phillip Rivers. And it's primarily due to the fact that I think that despite his inclination to choking, he generally plays well combined with the fact that his antics have TOTALLY cracked me up. Obnoxious or not, if a person's antics have made me laugh on multiple occasions, it is inevitable that I begin liking them to a certain degree (depending on the circumstances). I laughed my ass off when he threw a hissy fit and kicked the ball away like a little he-bitch in the MNF game a few years ago.

Oh, and who can forget this:

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/worst-day-ever.gif

Haha, yeah...Rivers makes me laugh...ugh, so I kind of don't hate the guy despite being a Bolt.

rico
10-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Lynch must have himself on his fantasy football team.

I would if I were him. I have him on one of my 2 teams as it is...I was pretty upset when that TD was called bacl.

ThaVirus
10-19-2013, 01:15 PM
I feel awful admitting this. I've had a difficult time admitting it to myself... but Rivers. When he first caught my attention, I hated him because of his antics. However, I would be a freaking liar if I were to say that the dude has grown on me. I am not a "fan" of the guy because I am not a "fan" of the team he plays for...but ****, I have to get this off my chest: I like Phillip Rivers.

Stopped reading here. GTFO.

hometeam
10-19-2013, 01:17 PM
I dunno, I don't see a clear cut bird flip, could be just a motion.

Then again, I flip my boss off all the time, and he flips me back.

rico
10-19-2013, 01:20 PM
Stopped reading here. GTFO.

Haha...I know, man.

HoneyBadger
10-19-2013, 02:21 PM

He looks like a douche.

He is a douche.

This is one of the dumbest things I've read/seen all week.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-19-2013, 02:22 PM

Lots of people think your hero is a douche....deal with it man.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-19-2013, 02:23 PM
Haha...I know, man.

tldr

DaneMcCloud
10-19-2013, 02:24 PM

This

Pasta Little Brioni
10-19-2013, 02:25 PM
It may be a shocker, but outside of the West Coast it's a pretty big consensus he is a douche man.

HoneyBadger
10-19-2013, 02:30 PM
It may be a shocker, but outside of the West Coast it's a pretty big consensus he is a douche man.

Why, because since his time at USC until now he is a proven winner and has fun doing it?

mcaj22
10-19-2013, 02:34 PM
the Pats tree used all of Carrolls talent finds on the Jets for their success in the late 90s

further proving the Pats tree is a fraud.

DaneMcCloud
10-19-2013, 02:42 PM

And that's because they don't know him.

He's not a serious dickhead like Nick Saban and Bill Belichick. He's a fun loving, extremely bright, 60 year old head coach. His players love and the city of LA loved him. He's not a smack talking POS, either.

People who think he's a "douche" inaccurately blame him for Reggie Bush when in fact, Reggie Bush should be blamed for Reggie Bush.

rico
10-19-2013, 02:45 PM
tldr

STFU n00b!!!

It's "tl;dr" n00by-pants!!!! ;)

MotherfuckerJones
10-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Haha that's awesome.

Bugeater
10-19-2013, 03:36 PM

He looks like a douche.

He is a douche.
Agreed.

ILChief
10-19-2013, 03:47 PM
My problem with Carroll was the way he abandon ship at USC when the tough times were coming. He's like the captain of the Costa Concordia

vailpass
10-19-2013, 03:58 PM
My problem with Carroll was the way he abandon ship at USC when the tough times were coming. He's like the captain of the Costa Concordia

Career advancement is bad? Plus he may have suspected sanctions were coming...

ILChief
10-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Career advancement is bad? Plus he may have suspected sanctions were coming...

I have no doubt that he knew the sanctions were coming. He rejected NFL offers for years until the NCAA came snooping around and then he got the hell out of town and left a mess behind. If it was just career advancement he would have taken one of the previous NFL jobs.

themanwithnoname
10-19-2013, 04:10 PM

He's not a serious dickhead like Nick Saban and Bill Belichick. He's a fun loving, extremely bright, 60 year old head coach. His players love and the city of LA loved him. He's not a smack talking POS, either.

People who think he's a "douche" inaccurately blame him for Reggie Bush when in fact, Reggie Bush should be blamed for Reggie Bush.

Just because he's not a control freak dickhead like those guys doesn't mean he's not a douche.

Some things I don't like about him:
He skirted the rules at USC, pretty much straight up flaunted it and then played dumb. Bull shit he didn't know what was going on. (And sorry, pretending it was just Reggie is just fucking delusional and you know it.)
He then abandoned the team when he knew they were going to get nailed for it.
He whined about Harbaugh running up the score when he'd done that himself plenty.
He shit all over Sanchez. I actually don't mind as I didn't like Sanchez, but what coach does that? Fact is another year at USC would not have made Sanchez more NFL ready and he was just mad at him leaving.

Just a couple of things off the top of my head. I don't even hate him, I'm fairly indifferent. He seems to know how to assemble good football teams, though, but like I said that doesn't preclude him from being a douche.

mdchiefsfan
10-19-2013, 04:14 PM
Kind of a bold move, IMO. How would a coach like Pete Carroll respond to behavior like this?

Watching Dodgeball and all I could think when reading this was: "It's a bold strategy, Cotton, let's see if it pays off for him!" LMAO

Sorter
10-19-2013, 04:27 PM
I have no doubt that he knew the sanctions were coming. He rejected NFL offers for years until the NCAA came snooping around and then he got the hell out of town and left a mess behind. If it was just career advancement he would have taken one of the previous NFL jobs.

Chip Kelly did the same thing.

Given how atrocious the NCAA is, it doesn't really bother me.

ILChief
10-19-2013, 04:28 PM
Chip Kelly did the same thing.

Given how atrocious the NCAA is, it doesn't really bother me.

Yep, Chip Kelly is a flaming POS too

Sorter
10-19-2013, 04:35 PM
Yep, Chip Kelly is a flaming POS too

Eh, I've got no problems with coaches that do that.

If they ever decide to come back to college football and want to skip out on their punishment then, I suppose I'd have a different opinion.

DaneMcCloud
10-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Just because he's not a control freak dickhead like those guys doesn't mean he's not a douche.

Some things I don't like about him:
He skirted the rules at USC, pretty much straight up flaunted it and then played dumb. Bull shit he didn't know what was going on. (And sorry, pretending it was just Reggie is just fucking delusional and you know it.)
He then abandoned the team when he knew they were going to get nailed for it.
He whined about Harbaugh running up the score when he'd done that himself plenty.
He shit all over Sanchez. I actually don't mind as I didn't like Sanchez, but what coach does that? Fact is another year at USC would not have made Sanchez more NFL ready and he was just mad at him leaving.

Just a couple of things off the top of my head. I don't even hate him, I'm fairly indifferent. He seems to know how to assemble good football teams, though, but like I said that doesn't preclude him from being a douche.

Go some more crack.

tk13
10-19-2013, 04:43 PM
I thought Carroll was considered a scumbag because of what he did to USC. He's not the only one to do it, but that doesn't mean it's right either.

DaneMcCloud
10-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Eh, I've got no problems with coaches that do that.

If they ever decide to come back to college football and want to skip out on their punishment then, I suppose I'd have a different opinion.

The problem with the NCAA is that they don't have standardized penalties.

What may be a severe penalty for USC is a slap on the wrist for Ohio State. The same people that rule on one case don't rule on another.

It makes for tangled and twisted rules enforcement. Personally, I'd like to the see NCAA just go away completely and for players to be paid a flat fee, regardless of university.

That would solve a shit ton of issues, so it won't likely happen.

rico
10-19-2013, 04:51 PM
Watching Dodgeball and all I could think when reading this was: "It's a bold strategy, Cotton, let's see if it pays off for him!" LMAO

:D

Sorter
10-19-2013, 04:51 PM
The problem with the NCAA is that they don't have standardized penalties.

What may be a severe penalty for USC is a slap on the wrist for Ohio State. The same people that rule on one case don't rule on another.

It makes for tangled and twisted rules enforcement. Personally, I'd like to the see NCAA just go away completely and for players to be paid a flat fee, regardless of university.

That would solve a shit ton of issues, so it won't likely happen.

Which is also why I don't really have a problem with coaches doing this.

I've really grown tired of the NCAA over the past few years.

DaneMcCloud
10-19-2013, 04:59 PM
I thought Carroll was considered a scumbag because of what he did to USC. He's not the only one to do it, but that doesn't mean it's right either.

What did "he" personally do "to" USC?

tk13
10-19-2013, 05:11 PM
What did "he" personally do "to" USC?

Hey, I think the NCAA is full of ridiculous rules too. I didn't say I thought he was a scumbag... I don't think he's quite like Saban, for instance. But, those transgressions are probably why some people don't like him. It is basically leaving the school out to dry to pay for the mistakes made under your watch. There's no way you can argue otherwise. It's like a CEO parachuting out of a company. It happens all the time. Doesn't mean it's right.

DaneMcCloud
10-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Hey, I think the NCAA is full of ridiculous rules too. I didn't say I thought he was a scumbag... I don't think he's quite like Saban, for instance. But, those transgressions are probably why some people don't like him. It is basically leaving the school out to dry to pay for the mistakes made under your watch. There's no way you can argue otherwise. It's like a CEO parachuting out of a company. It happens all the time. Doesn't mean it's right.

Like I mentioned earlier, most people that think he's a "douche" are likely blaming him for the Reggie Bush debacle. I find it humorous that people believe that Pete Carroll *knew* that an agent had given his parents $180k worth of benefits, yet looked the other way.

$100? Sure. $1,000? Maybe. $180k? No way.

For those that aren't aware as to why USC forfeited a title and why Bush had to give back his Heisman and why they received such massive sanctions, here's why:

Bush received lavish gifts from two fledgling sports marketers hoping to sign him. The men paid for everything from hotel stays and a rent-free home where Bush's family apparently lived, to a limousine and a new suit when he accepted his Heisman in New York in December 2005.

crispystl
10-19-2013, 05:42 PM

I've always thought he came off like a pretty good guy.

Sorter
10-19-2013, 05:47 PM
I've always thought he came off like a pretty good guy.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z8nM-3C3Y4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorter
10-19-2013, 05:49 PM
Also, Cable cracks me up in that video. That seems like it'd be a fun staff.

Easy 6
10-19-2013, 05:59 PM
Also, Cable cracks me up in that video. That seems like it'd be a fun staff.

Thats one of the first things i think of when it come to the hawks, players, coaches etc... they always look like they're having fun.

Thats a pretty cool way to run a team if you can keep them disciplined at the same time, imo.

Maybe he IS a douche, i dont know, but i do know he totally changed my tune about him not being NFL caliber... his teams win, and have fun doing it.

HoneyBadger
10-19-2013, 06:43 PM
i do know he totally changed my tune about him not being NFL caliber... his teams win, and have fun doing it.

And that's what matters.

Anyone who says he's a douche would play for him in a second if they got the chance.

I think he's a pretty decent guy, isn't he the first coach that tried out that player who was falsely accused of rape? Yeah... That's something a douche would definitely do....

Easy 6
10-19-2013, 07:01 PM
And that's what matters.

Anyone who says he's a douche would play for him in a second if they got the chance.

I think he's a pretty decent guy, isn't he the first coach that tried out that player who was falsely accused of rape? Yeah... That's something a douche would definitely do....

I mean yeah, the NCAA debacle that some pointed out doesnt look good at all, downright douchey you might say... but then others countered with the argument that the NCAA is so full of shit its eyes are brown, and i buy that for sure.

Yeah, bringing in that guy who did prison time was a very nice thing to do, not a douche move at all.

ThaVirus
10-19-2013, 10:41 PM
You and Dane should probably go ahead and calm your bitch tits. You don't have to be a bad person to be a douche. There are actually a multitude of ways to become a resident of Douchedom and a lot of them don't even stem from malevolent actions.

For example, you could be a douche just for wearing a neon green Polo with the collar popped.

Don't hate, bros. It's science.

DaneMcCloud
10-19-2013, 11:18 PM
You and Dane should probably go ahead and calm your bitch tits. You don't have to be a bad person to be a douche. There are actually a multitude of ways to become a resident of Douchedom and a lot of them don't even stem from malevolent actions.

For example, you could be a douche just for wearing a neon green Polo with the collar popped.

Don't hate, bros. It's science.

Idiot.

Don't you live like in fucking Atlanta? What the fuck would you know about Pete Carroll?

ThaVirus
10-19-2013, 11:29 PM
Idiot.

Don't you live like in ****ing Atlanta? What the **** would you know about Pete Carroll?

He's a national icon. There's this little thing called the Internet. Oh, and cable television. Yeah, those things allow you to see what's going on across the country. Even the world!

Sorry I didn't spend some quality one-on-one time with the guy in the back of his Benz like you apparently did, you smug prick.

BigRock
10-19-2013, 11:33 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/243239j.jpg

Well, it wasn't first.

ThaVirus
10-19-2013, 11:40 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/243239j.jpg

Well, it wasn't first.

LMAO That's hilarious.

Good work, boys. Pete Carroll is a douche. Open and shut case.

Imon Yourside
10-19-2013, 11:43 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z8nM-3C3Y4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's great, Carrol is a good dude.

DaneMcCloud
10-19-2013, 11:45 PM
LMAO That's hilarious.

Good work, boys. Pete Carroll is a douche. Open and shut case.
You're a fucking retard.

Seriously.

DaneMcCloud
10-19-2013, 11:46 PM
He's a national icon. There's this little thing called the Internet. Oh, and cable television. Yeah, those things allow you to see what's going on across the country. Even the world!

Sorry I didn't spend some quality one-on-one time with the guy in the back of his Benz like you apparently did, you smug prick.

He's a national icon but he's a douche? WTF?

And the internet is always right.

LMAO

And what makes you think he wasn't in my Merc at the time?

:p

ThaVirus
10-19-2013, 11:54 PM
He's a national icon but he's a douche? WTF?

And the internet is always right.

LMAO

And what makes you think he wasn't in my Merc at the time?

:p

Bill Belichick is also a national icon but he's a douche- you said so in this very thread!

By the way, how would you know that? Don't you live in like ****ing San Francisco? What would you know about Bill Belichick?

DaneMcCloud
10-20-2013, 12:03 AM
Bill Belichick is also a national icon but he's a douche- you said so in this very thread!

By the way, how would you know that? Don't you live in like ****ing San Francisco? What would you know about Bill Belichick?

Uh, no, I do not live in San Fran. JFC.

Secondly, there have been thousands of articles describing Belichick's surliness, secrecy and dislike of the media over the years, including cheating on his wife.

I dare you to find similar reports about Pete.

ThaVirus
10-20-2013, 12:20 AM
Uh, no, I do not live in San Fran. JFC.

Secondly, there have been thousands of articles describing Belichick's surliness, secrecy and dislike of the media over the years, including cheating on his wife.

I dare you to find similar reports about Pete.

I'm aware; I know you're a member of the wine and cheese crowd out there in Hollywood. I don't actually live in Atlanta so I was playing off of what you said by guessing you lived in another major city nearby. I guess you just aren't sharp enough to catch onto my witty banter..

Alas, you still just don't get it, my dear friend. I may not be able to find articles about Pete Carroll's short temper or adulterous behavior. In fact, he may not be a hot-head or cheater at all. Once again, that is not the only way one could be considered a douche.

Sorter
10-20-2013, 12:21 AM
I could see why people would think Pete is douchey, just like I could see why people would think Brady, Manning, etc. are douches.

It has nothing to do with their success(edit: I suppose it ties into their success) but rather how emotional they get when things don't go their way. Some people think that's douchey and prefer more stoic approaches (which is fine).

But as far as a coaching perspective goes, Pete isn't a douche. The guy is detailed, fun, upbeat, and connects with his players and staff. That's becoming less common in the NFL and college, IMO.

ThaVirus
10-20-2013, 12:23 AM
Here he is acting like a douche.

The guy's been known to run up the score in the past and present. In this video he was mad at Harbaugh for doing it to him. So, he's a sore loser douche.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WeS3VeluAmg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frosty
10-20-2013, 01:48 AM
No - Harbaugh is a douche (and a raging asshat) whose antics tend to bring out the worst in his opponents.

I always liked Pete when he was at USC, even though he was a rival coach. He was gracious when he won big and he was gracious in his (rare) defeats. He always seemed like a good dude and I rooted for USC any time they weren't playing the Beavs.

rico
10-20-2013, 02:06 AM
Here he is acting like a douche.

The guy's been known to run up the score in the past and present. In this video he was mad at Harbaugh for doing it to him. So, he's a sore loser douche.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WeS3VeluAmg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well.... I was expecting something as blatant as this:

http://cbssports.com/images/nfl/photogallery/Josh_McDaniels_Todd_Haley_Handshake.jpg

tk13
10-20-2013, 02:25 AM
There were rumors about Pete Carroll having an affair with a grad student after Charlie Weis threw him under the bus a few years ago. Surely a Google search would turn those up easy, you guys aren't digging hard enough! Weis backtracked though... his comments were supposed to be "off the record."

Carroll had a game a year or two ago where they were whipping the Bills by a billion points and still ran a fake punt in the 4th quarter, I remember him catching some flack for that. That's all I've got. The rest of you are going to have to pick up the slack.

tk13
10-20-2013, 02:31 AM
I could see why people would think Pete is douchey, just like I could see why people would think Brady, Manning, etc. are douches.

It has nothing to do with their success(edit: I suppose it ties into their success) but rather how emotional they get when things don't go their way. Some people think that's douchey and prefer more stoic approaches (which is fine).

But as far as a coaching perspective goes, Pete isn't a douche. The guy is detailed, fun, upbeat, and connects with his players and staff. That's becoming less common in the NFL and college, IMO.

In reality he's not that bad. All college coaches are a bit shady... because many of them are breaking the "rules." Which are selectively enforced... but it looks bad when these coaches get caught, skip town, and then act like they had no idea what was going on.

Simply Red
10-20-2013, 06:04 AM

Love that guy.

Canofbier
10-20-2013, 08:00 AM
He may be nice, fun and successful, but he's definitely got some items on his douche-canoe resume. (http://deadspin.com/is-pete-carroll-a-9-11-truther-513149713/1292466293)

Sure-Oz
10-20-2013, 08:07 AM
I have no issue with peter carroll, not sure why the hate. Harbaugh is more of a douche or that lions coach

Buns
10-20-2013, 08:08 AM
I read in a metaphysics/conspiracy theory/awesome book that Pete Carroll, when he was coach of the jets, came into contact with a fellow who traveled forty years into the future due to being involved in the Philadelphia Experiment. I'm just saying! Sounds legit tho!

gblowfish
10-20-2013, 08:41 AM
Todd Haley says Lynch may have waved....

Bugeater
10-20-2013, 08:49 AM
No - Harbaugh is a douche (and a raging asshat) whose antics tend to bring out the worst in his opponents.

I always liked Pete when he was at USC, even though he was a rival coach. He was gracious when he won big and he was gracious in his (rare) defeats. He always seemed like a good dude and I rooted for USC any time they weren't playing the Beavs.
Eh...goddamnit...I do have to give him credit for when USC played Nebraska in 2007. He could have completely piss-pounded NU into oblivion but it was obvious he called off the dogs pretty early in the second half. Hell it was enough to ruin our season and Callahan's career at Nebraska as it was.

Deberg_1990
10-20-2013, 08:49 AM
Wasn't Carrol known as a douche when he coached the Patriots in the late 90s?

Brock
10-20-2013, 08:57 AM
Wasn't Carrol known as a douche when he coached the Patriots in the late 90s?

No.

BlackHelicopters
10-20-2013, 09:01 AM
He is definitely gesturing to someone.

MTG#10
10-20-2013, 09:27 AM
I think we should listen to Dane's (biggest online douche Ive ever had the displeasure of interacting with) opinion on whether or not someone else is a douche. After all, it takes a douche to know a douche.

Rausch
10-20-2013, 09:31 AM
I think we should listen to Dane's (biggest online douche Ive ever had the displeasure of interacting with) opinion on whether or not someone else is a douche. I guess it takes a douche to know a douche. ****ing douche.

People cry post after post about Dane.

I've never had a bad conversation with the man.

If complaints were combustable CP would have a flag on Mars by now...

MTG#10
10-20-2013, 09:34 AM
People cry post after post about Dane.

I've never had a bad conversation with the man.

If complaints were combustable CP would have a flag on Mars by now...

You're in the minority. Dude blew out the competition for biggest douche of the year and had his named changed for a reason. Anyone who calls a guy with a special needs child a "retard breeder" is the ultimate douche.