PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Alex Smith sucks

CoMoChief
10-20-2013, 06:19 PM
Let's face it. This guy is going to break all of our hearts come playoff time.

We've seen this song and dance before folks....we've seen it way too many times. He's a drive killer. It was 4th and inches and on the QB roll out play McGrath was WIDE OPEN running to the corner of the endzone and what does Smith do? He holds onto the ball way to fucking long and passes the ball so poorly that McGrath has zero chance to make the catch in bounds.

The INT....There were a lot of things wrong w/ this play. First of all it was a horrible shitty play call. Secondly Smith never should have thrown it to McCluster to begin with. He's not a WR that can catch a ball in traffic...he's just not fuckin big enough to where he can use his body to create enough separation for the catch. Not only that it was a horrible pass, even if DMC ran the wrong route.

Enough w/ the FB flat passes. They go nowhere. I hate this play more than lobbing it to the corner of the endzone playing jumpball w/ the CB. Just a stupid play. Smith was outplayed by some sophomore undrafted shitbag who had no business starting this game. Our defense should have pounced on his ass from the get go instead of waiting til the end of the game, but that's another story for another time.

TribalElder
10-20-2013, 06:21 PM
Should have passed to the full back

Omaha

trndobrd
Start Daniels?

Molitoth
First with 7-0.

Canofbier
10-20-2013, 06:22 PM
Q

okiedokieokoye
Go away.

petegz28
So 7 weeks in a row and a Q thread to hear how our QB sucks ass....

Cannibal
Don't we already gave a thread for this?

petegz28
10-20-2013, 06:23 PM
Start Daniels?

We'd be 7-0 if we did instead of 7-0

houston_pressure
10-20-2013, 06:23 PM
what an awful thread

lcarus
10-20-2013, 06:24 PM
He can play better. I know why people are down on him. His deep ball sucks. He's misthrown on at least 3 wide open sideline TDs on streaks this season. He can hit those. Other than that, I've noticed he plays pretty damn well in crunch time. Yes, the interception today and the 4th down. Fasano was in the endzone though prior to that 4th down....

Hammock Parties
Please use the designated thread.

TLO
Your and idiot.

Bugeater
He sucks but we're not allowed to say it because we're 7-0.

Bwana
7-0 fuck off.

Sully
Thank you for bringing groundbreaking analysis to chiefs planet. You, sir, are a trailblazer.

Scorp
Sadly there is nothing the true fan can do but sit back and keep winning with him.

RealSNR
I don't think you can even call him a safe QB anymore. He makes plenty of mistakes, as evidenced by today when we lost the turnover differential to the fucking Houston Texans. And who the fuck said he was accurate? That McGrath play and a few others he's had going back to the Tennessee game have been atrociously inaccurate throws. I can name 15 QBs who are more accurate than Smith.

The one thing he's got is balls and an even-keeled way of keeping things going. That's been enough to get us to 7-0.

Reid's gotta keep pulling the trigger, though. This can NOT turn into a Cassel situation. Bray is an okay start. Keep going in next year's draft. Maybe we'll find a Keenum.

Deberg_1990
10-20-2013, 06:25 PM
Smith was outplayed by some sophomore undrafted shitbag who had no business starting this game.

How did Keenum outplay Smith? Because he threw for 31 more yards?

KCDC
We'd be 7-0 if we did instead of 7-0

Pretty much true. Whoever we would have started at QB, we would be 7-0.

petegz28
I don't think you can even call him a safe QB anymore. He makes plenty of mistakes, as evidenced by today when we lost the turnover differential to the ****ing Houston Texans. And who the **** said he was accurate? That McGrath play and a few others he's had going back to the Tennessee game have been atrociously inaccurate throws. I can name 15 QBs who are more accurate than Smith.

The one thing he's got is balls and an even-keeled way of keeping things going. That's been enough to get us to 7-0.

Reid's gotta keep pulling the trigger, though. This can NOT turn into a Cassel situation. Bray is an okay start. Keep going in next year's draft. Maybe we'll find a Keenum.

I can name 30.5 QB's who aren't 7-0

ThaVirus
He played a good game today outside of a few hiccups, which, unfortunately, were magnified due to the circumstances.

He was standing tall in the pocket (kudos to the line for providing one), surveying the entire field, and, more importantly, actually throwing it down field.

That INT was just not well-placed and that pass to McGrath on the 4th and goal was just about the worst I've ever seen.

Ace Gunner
10-20-2013, 06:26 PM
http://www.quantumss.com/images/q.gifute

Deberg_1990
10-20-2013, 06:27 PM

Blaine Gabbert

petegz28

LMAO....if Daniel was our starter we're 3-4 at best

ThaVirus
He can play better. I know why people are down on him. His deep ball sucks. He's misthrown on at least 3 wide open sideline TDs on streaks this season.

Oh my goodness. I forgot all about that. Who did he overthrow early in the game today? His deep ball accuracy is some of the worst I've seen.

seclark
Como says a.s. sucks...that's an endorsement there.
sec

10-20-2013, 06:28 PM
Start Daniels?

LMAO

lcarus
10-20-2013, 06:29 PM
Oh my goodness. I forgot all about that. Who did he overthrow early in the game today? His deep ball accuracy is some of the worst I've seen.

He had Charles up the left sideline and he had his man beat by a couple steps. A well placed ball and it would have been an easy TD or huge gain at the very least.

L.A. Chieffan
10-20-2013, 06:29 PM
Smith won the game for us. Are you high?

Rasputin
10-20-2013, 06:33 PM
Mediocrity quarterback at his finest.

RealSNR
10-20-2013, 06:33 PM
I can name 30.5 QB's who aren't 7-0

And I can name 30.5 (whatever that means) starting WRs who aren't 7-0.

But that never stops you from bitching about Bowe.

Deberg_1990
10-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Jamaal Charles sucks! Too many fumbles

pugsnotdrugs19
10-20-2013, 06:37 PM
I just want a few things to be considered here. He threw a TD to Fasano, fact. 24-16. And at the end if we weren't taking knee's it would have been 31-16. We were in position to blow these guys out largely because of Alex and good defensive play. He had some mistakes today, but other than 2 plays, he was plenty good enough to beat anyone.

thebrad84
10-20-2013, 06:38 PM
He had Charles up the left sideline and he had his man beat by a couple steps. A well placed ball and it would have been an easy TD or huge gain at the very least.

He missed a wide open Bowe during our second drive of the game, which is actually hard to do seeing how Bowe is probably the biggest WR in the league. Smith is just not a good NFL QB, by any stretch of the imagination.

ThaVirus
10-20-2013, 06:41 PM

He missed a wide open Bowe during our second drive of the game, which is actually hard to do seeing how Bowe is probably the biggest WR in the league. Smith is just not a good NFL QB, by any stretch of the imagination.

Hmm. I remember it was up the left sideline but given the position of the players I feel like it was a WR. Maybe I'm talking about the same play thebrad is to Bowe.

Maybe we can get a GIF of that?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-20-2013, 06:44 PM
Axl released his inner bone-head today, no doubt. That said, I can't bring myself to shit on him after a piss poor ref call against Fasano and ultimately winning a tough game.

Sandy Vagina
10-20-2013, 06:46 PM
I just want a few things to be considered here. He threw a TD to Fasano, fact. 24-16. And at the end if we weren't taking knee's it would have been 31-16. We were in position to blow these guys out largely because of Alex and good defensive play. He had some mistakes today, but other than 2 plays, he was plenty good enough to beat anyone.

Truth here, but don't waste your time. CP can not run properly through the week without the hate, lolz.

Deberg_1990
10-20-2013, 06:46 PM
I thought Smith was making much more aggressive throws today. I like it. He also had better pocket protection.

pugsnotdrugs19
10-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Oh, and it should be noted..... this was the #1 PASS defense he faced today...

bricks
10-20-2013, 06:49 PM
A drive killer? Thats a ridiculous statement.

Did you not see the 98 yard TD drive that he put together at the 2?!

To say he is a drive killer is neglecting the fact that he sustained the most important drive in the game. THAT was the difference maker because it swung the momentum in our favor.

Did you also not see that HUGE run he made to the Houston 20 on 3rd and 7 in the 3rd quarter that sustained the drive to set up the FG to put the score at 17-13? That was also another difference in the game. He was a big reason why we won today. And I don't care what you say, he did enough to help the team win and thats the bottomline and all that matters. Im very proud of him.

The pick he threw was NOT his fault. McCluster quit on the play. I yelled at my t.v. screen when I saw him do that. Clearly that pick was not Alex Smiths fault. It was a miscommunication between the QB and the WR. Smith threw that ball because he expected McCluster to be there. I don't care how small McCluster is, that is not a good excuse as to why he shouldn't have gone in the area of the defenders. He should be fighting to get to that ball and he clearly didn't OR he should've at LEAST finished his assignment for **** sakes!

lewdog
10-20-2013, 06:50 PM
I hate everyone on this team, we aren't good enough to be good!

Chiefshrink

We've seen this song and dance before folks....we've seen it way too many times. He's a drive killer. It was 4th and inches and on the QB roll out play McGrath was WIDE OPEN running to the corner of the endzone and what does Smith do? He holds onto the ball way to ****ing long and passes the ball so poorly that McGrath has zero chance to make the catch in bounds.

The INT....There were a lot of things wrong w/ this play. First of all it was a horrible shitty play call. Secondly Smith never should have thrown it to McCluster to begin with. He's not a WR that can catch a ball in traffic...he's just not ****in big enough to where he can use his body to create enough separation for the catch. Not only that it was a horrible pass, even if DMC ran the wrong route.

Enough w/ the FB flat passes. They go nowhere. I hate this play more than lobbing it to the corner of the endzone playing jumpball w/ the CB. Just a stupid play. Smith was outplayed by some sophomore undrafted shitbag who had no business starting this game. Our defense should have pounced on his ass from the get go instead of waiting til the end of the game, but that's another story for another time.

CoMo my man !! Let's try some reverse psychology for you here so you can endure the playoffs whether we win or lose, okay !!

Try seeing AS as 'winning ugly while protecting the ball' . Yeah, it's not the offense of 03-05 where we were averaging 30pts a game BUT we are 7-0 and likely at the top of the division after the Broncs choke tonight.

Iconic
No one's denying he's the epitome of mediocrity. So stop with the threads pls.

Edit - except for a few niner fggts.

Stad
I thought Smith played pretty well today??

Strongside
10-20-2013, 06:51 PM
7-0.

crazycoffey
10-20-2013, 06:51 PM
He's doing good when really needed. I'm good with that

Deberg_1990
10-20-2013, 06:53 PM
Why doesnt anyone get on Charles for fumbling at his own 20 yard line?????

lewdog
10-20-2013, 06:54 PM

What do you say to Jesus Christ himself?

J Diddy
10-20-2013, 06:56 PM
I thought Smith played pretty well today??

Somebody looking for an excuse to chastise him. He did alright. His mistakes were human and not overly horrendous.

mlyonsd
10-20-2013, 06:57 PM
We're the worst 7-0 team in the league. Yeah we get it.

ThaVirus
10-20-2013, 06:58 PM
We're the worst 7-0 team in the league. Yeah we get it.

We're the only 7-0 team in the league. Get your mind right!

Bugeater
10-20-2013, 07:02 PM
I hate everyone on this team, we aren't good enough to be good!
We're not really good...we're just undefeated.

petegz28
10-20-2013, 07:21 PM
And I can name 30.5 (whatever that means) starting WRs who aren't 7-0.

But that never stops you from bitching about Bowe.

All I said about Bowe was dude dropped a pass. Don't go all butthurt on me.

petegz28
10-20-2013, 07:23 PM
I've heard it every week since we beat the Jags

Smith can't play like that against Dallas
Smith can't play like that against Philly
Smith can't play like that against Eli
Smith can't play like that against Tenn
Smith can't play like that against Oakland
Smith can't play like that against Houston

Chief Roundup
10-20-2013, 07:23 PM

He has done that how many times??? Yeah he has earned a pass on "getting on to" for 1 fumble.

cosmo20002
10-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Smith isn't great. I don't see anyone saying he is. But he's not terrible either.

Options at this point:
Start one of the backups
Sign an available free agent
Trade for someone else's QB who is better than Smith.

Which one, CoMo?

Saccopoo
10-20-2013, 07:30 PM

DIAF dipshit.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_e6cFU1J0-l4/SwI2huCcoYI/AAAAAAAADsA/RA2xdjhZlJs/s1600/matt+cassel.jpg

Eleazar
10-20-2013, 07:30 PM
He's won more playoff games than any Chiefs QB since Len Dawson, amirite?

petegz28
10-20-2013, 07:31 PM
He's won more playoff games than any Chiefs QB since Len Dawson, amirite?

Since Montana

l4z4rd
10-20-2013, 07:32 PM
He has done that how many times??? Yeah he has earned a pass on "getting on to" for 1 fumble.

3 fumbles, 2 lost.

Red Dawg
10-20-2013, 07:33 PM
No one thinks Alex is some bad ass but he is our guy this year for sure. Not every drive that ends with out points is his fault. He has heart and brains and this year that will have to be enough. His teammates respect him and believe in him so all the haters need to shut their pie holes.

Eleazar
10-20-2013, 07:35 PM
Since Montana

Well, I was thinking only in Chiefs uniform, but that comparison doesn't make that much sense. Who cares about those 49er retreads anyway. o:-)

The point is, he's won in the postseason before and this thread's premise is that he never will

Eleazar
10-20-2013, 07:36 PM

Dumbest post of the season so far.

petegz28
No one thinks Alex is some bad ass but he is our guy this year for sure. Not every drive that ends with out points is his fault. He has heart and brains and this year that will have to be enough. His teammates respect him and believe in him so all the haters need to shut their pie holes.

That's about where I am. Given the shit blocking we have and the shit running game...he does a pretty good job of minimizing the pain when we don't score. I think the play calling when we got inside the red zone the last 2 times stunk

Bugeater
And next year and probably the year after. Glad you love him so much.

Saccopoo
10-20-2013, 07:40 PM
Oh, and CoMo...

7-0.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/negged/grand/Jersey-Shore-Negged.gif

Eleazar
10-20-2013, 07:41 PM
Nobody thinks he is a world beater but jeez people, we are 7-0.

This franchise has warped us all so much that we literally do not know how to be happy even when we are undefeated.

Ragged Robin
10-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Honestly he played solid today. Should have had 2 TDs if Fasano was like 1 centimeter closer both times. Can't blame the pick on him either. Oh and should have had a 2nd rushing TD if Sherman didn't get confused on the play.

Deberg_1990
10-20-2013, 07:48 PM

Exactly my point. Every player makes mistakes. Hasn't Smith earned some leeway too?

He's not spectacular, and probably never will be, but he's solid and good enough.

petegz28
10-20-2013, 07:51 PM
Exactly my point. Every player makes mistakes. Hasn't Smith earned some leeway too?

He's not spectacular, and probably never will be, but he's solid and good enough.

No, because he hasn't thrown for eleventy billion yards and 2700 TD's /gochiefs

Bump
10-20-2013, 07:53 PM
Smith needs a top 5 defense in order to win games. There will be times where we are going to need 30 points to win and that's probably not going to happen unless our defense or special teams returns multiple TD's.

I know we are 7-0 and are supposed to give Alex Smith credit for that. But we have the best defense in football and a wonderful RB. Alex Smith isn't going to win a shootout vs Peyton Manning or Tom Brady and unfortunately, he would have to in order to reach the ultimate goal. I'm really unimpressed with Alex so far, he is a big step up from Matt Cassel, I'm not doubting that. But what is that saying really?

Gravedigger
10-20-2013, 07:54 PM
He'll cost us a game one of these days. He's not any better than Cassel was in 2010, in fact, he's worse.

notorious
10-20-2013, 07:56 PM
Smith is decent, and has made some HUGE plays for the Chiefs this year.

With that said, he has completely shit himself on some very pedestrian plays. The McGrath pass was pure shit.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-20-2013, 07:57 PM

He earned a little with me today. Still, much work to be done.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-20-2013, 07:58 PM
Smith is decent, and has made some HUGE plays for the Chiefs this year.

With that said, he has completely shit himself on some very pedestrian plays. The McGrath pass was pure shit.

And that's what is pissing me off. The routine shit should be dead balls accurate with a game-managing QB.

RealSNR
10-20-2013, 08:09 PM
All I said about Bowe was dude dropped a pass. Don't go all butthurt on me.

Uh huh. And what about the past weeks?

Last season? The year before that?

petegz28
10-20-2013, 08:17 PM
Uh huh. And what about the past weeks?

Last season? The year before that?

Past games I have said he has looked soft. He is letting defenders jump inside on slant routes and he is too big and too good to be letting that shit happen. And all I have said the past years is Bowe has a knack for dropping passes at the worst time...

Raiders game to seal the deal...drop
Indy game to give us a lead in the 3rd...drop
Onside kick by the Chargers that would have sealed the game...drop

Those obviously are not the only ones but you get the point. Today was one of those drops that in the past came back to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Deberg_1990
10-20-2013, 08:26 PM
You know what's funny? There are people on this board who were more excited about Kyle Orton than Smith.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-20-2013, 08:27 PM
You know what's funny? There are people on this board who were more excited about Kyle Orton than Smith.

Did Orton not immediately make an impact?

Hammock Parties
10-20-2013, 08:27 PM

We'd be 7-0 with him, too.

Alex Smith doesn't bring a lot to the table.

Bugeater
10-20-2013, 08:29 PM
Honestly he played solid today. Should have had 2 TDs if Fasano was like 1 centimeter closer both times. Can't blame the pick on him either. Oh and should have had a 2nd rushing TD if Sherman didn't get confused on the play.
Oh, so those are the excuses we are going with this week?

Deberg_1990
10-20-2013, 08:29 PM

He's ok, but nothing spectacular. Orton would throw too many INTs.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2013, 08:30 PM
He's ok, but nothing spectacular. Orton would throw too many INTs.

Not if he was ahead all the time.

Orton was 6-0 with the Broncos at one point.

pugsnotdrugs19
EVERYONE should be jumpy after today. We saw the offensive line finally play some pretty dang good teamwork football. So we didnt have a perfect day against a top pass defense and a top 5 overall D? It happens. But if the line keeps playing like that.. sustaining drives.... watch out. Average defenses wont be able to stop us and we already know we arent easy to score on.

redshirt32
yawn

Stanley Nickels
10-20-2013, 08:32 PM
I've only seen one post so far that understands why this is the best thread ever created.

Who's OP?
What happens when he makes predictions?

Ergo, vis a vis, hence:
http://tricycleoffense.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/vince-lombardi-trophy.jpg

Having Claythan on that side too doesn't hurt.

notorious
10-20-2013, 08:34 PM
And that's what is pissing me off. The routine shit should be dead balls accurate with a game-managing QB.

I could have cooked a T-Bone steak on my head after that throw. I was beyond pissed off.

NWTF
10-20-2013, 08:35 PM
He sucks but we're not allowed to say it because we're 7-0.

^^^^This

Stanley Nickels
10-20-2013, 08:36 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ra5-H9ZBS1U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

farmerchief
10-20-2013, 08:44 PM
Oh, I don't know, I think we are a lot better off with this years QB, than last years QB.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-20-2013, 08:47 PM
I could have cooked a T-Bone steak on my head after that throw. I was beyond pissed off.

LMAO

Eleazar
10-20-2013, 08:48 PM
I LMAO when I think about that tool Kyle Orton being some kind of folk hero around here. Good lord this fan base are a bunch of battered wives.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Oh, I don't know, I think we are a lot better off with this years QB, than last years QB.

Matt Cassel was a better QB in 2010 for this team than Alex Smith has been in 2013.

Ace Gunner
10-20-2013, 08:53 PM
Matt Cassel was a better QB in 2010 for this team than Alex Smith has been in 2013.

did you stab your eyeballs out as a child

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-20-2013, 08:55 PM

LMAO

pugsnotdrugs19
10-20-2013, 08:58 PM

It's funny cause you completely fail to realize that it is because of the way Smith plays, not turning it over, etc. that your signature is irrelevant. He makes the defense better by keeping them out of bad spots. There is so much more than the actual throwing aspect that Alex does that has contributed to his 26-5-1 records the last 3 years.

Sully
10-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Hmm. I remember it was up the left sideline but given the position of the players I feel like it was a WR. Maybe I'm talking about the same play thebrad is to Bowe.

Maybe we can get a GIF of that?

Two different plays
The Bowe one was an overthrow on a slant (?).
Charles up the sideline was bad, but I put a little of the blame on Charles for running the route too near the sideline and not giving Smith a window.

Sully
10-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Two different plays
The Bowe one was an overthrow on a slant (?).
Charles up the sideline was bad, but I put a little of the blame on Charles for running the route too near the sideline and not giving Smith a window.

And on the Bowe overthrow, he came back and completed the same route to him the next play.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2013, 09:20 PM

I stabbed them out in 2010.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2013, 09:20 PM
It's funny cause you completely fail to realize that it is because of the way Smith plays, not turning it over, etc. that your signature is irrelevant. He makes the defense better by keeping them out of bad spots. There is so much more than the actual throwing aspect that Alex does that has contributed to his 26-5-1 records the last 3 years.

Cassel did that in 2010.

DaneMcCloud
10-20-2013, 09:25 PM

LMAO

Ace Gunner
10-20-2013, 09:29 PM
I stabbed them out in 2010.

whether you like it or not, this team is rallying around Alex Smiff -- they believe in him. The OL looked improved today, albeit another slow start. we all know this offense and AS need to get better than this. there were breakdowns today. AS had a few poor passes, Bowe had one get away, Jamaal didn't need to put it on the ground... plenty of breakdowns contributed to the offense's woes & shortcomings. but I think they are winning because, among other things, they believe in Smiff.

DaneMcCloud
10-20-2013, 09:30 PM
Cassel did that in 2010.

Cassel lost to the Texans in 2010, 'tard.

DaneMcCloud
10-20-2013, 09:32 PM
whether you like it or not, this team is rallying around Alex Smiff -- they believe in him. The OL looked improved today, albeit another slow start. we all know this offense and AS need to get better than this. there were breakdowns today. AS had a few poor passes, Bowe had one get away, Jamaal didn't need to put it on the ground... plenty of breakdowns contributed to the offense's woes & shortcomings. but I think they are winning because, among other things, they believe in Smiff.

If this had been a playoff game, the Chiefs would have taken the easy field goal. They also could have scored in the final two minutes.

Troll is a troll.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2013, 09:33 PM
Cassel lost to the Texans in 2010, 'tard.

Because his defense gave up 35.

I'm guessing we don't score more than 28 offensive points in a game with Alex this year.

DaneMcCloud
10-20-2013, 09:34 PM
Because his defense gave up 35.

I'm guessing we don't score more than 28 offensive points in a game with Alex this year.

Because he couldn't hit Moeaki for an easy first down.

JFC, how many ways can you move the goalposts?

DaneMcCloud
10-20-2013, 09:34 PM

And I'm guessing they won't need to

petegz28
10-20-2013, 09:37 PM

this

Hammock Parties
10-20-2013, 09:37 PM

How can you? Alex is a putrid passer.

O.city
10-20-2013, 09:39 PM
What's Mav's bitch blabbing about in here?

DaneMcCloud
10-20-2013, 09:39 PM
How can you? Alex is a putrid passer.

Moving it again, I see.

I guess this shit will never end with you.

Dayze
10-21-2013, 07:42 AM
Smith hardly 'sucks'. He's slightly above average and doesn't commit turnovers.
with this team, running game, and defense he's fine.

that said, this offense isn't built to come from 17+ down.

Molitoth
10-21-2013, 07:47 AM

Way to set your standards, lol.

So you are basically fine with any QB that is better than Matt Cassel's 2012 season? awesome.

Lzen
10-21-2013, 07:52 AM

:spock:

Do people really believe this?

ROFL

hometeam
10-21-2013, 07:54 AM
:spock:

Do people really believe this?

ROFL

I don't know that is true, but that does not mean our QB play is good, or even average. It is still sub-par.

Lzen
10-21-2013, 08:03 AM
He'll cost us a game one of these days. He's not any better than Cassel was in 2010, in fact, he's worse.

Couldn't disagree more. Smith went up against the best defense in the league and moved the ball for the most part. Yes, the offense as a whole has to do better than 3 points in the 2nd half. And yes, Smith made a couple bad plays. But overall, he played a decent game against the best defense in the league. Cassel always went into the fetal position against good defenses. This comparison is not reality. Get a clue.

Lzen
10-21-2013, 08:04 AM
I don't know that is true, but that does not mean our QB play is good, or even average. It is still sub-par.

QB play needs to be better. On that we can agree. But I thought Smith played a decent game yesterday.

UK_Chief
10-21-2013, 08:07 AM

He's good at running and scrambling. Not afraid to take a hit when running as well. I like that in a QB.

Accuracy has to get way better though. No way he should be missing easy short throws...

petegz28
10-21-2013, 08:51 AM
As people bitch about or QB, remember the Texans have the #1 ranked defense in both total defense and passing yards. We left points on the field because of our own mistakes and still won the game. Be glad for once we faced a legit D and won.

hometeam
10-21-2013, 08:54 AM
QB play needs to be better. On that we can agree. But I thought Smith played a decent game yesterday.

He played better than previous weeks. If that interception was a TD on the stat sheet I would agree with you on decent.

Instead, I say that it was another underwhelming performance, with some hope that maybe the offense is coming together.

aturnis
10-21-2013, 08:59 AM

Are you legally retarded?

You want apples to apples, Cassel gets the #1 defense. Simple as that. 2010 Cassel is 7-0 with this team easily.

People forget this team had historically bad coaching last year.

warrior
10-21-2013, 09:02 AM

It dosn't take any imagination to know you're and idiot and Bowes nowhere near the biggest wr in the league DA

warrior
10-21-2013, 09:07 AM

You want apples to apples, Cassel gets the #1 defense. Simple as that. 2010 Cassel is 7-0 with this team easily.

Are you on Meds you make no sense 2010 2012 2013 :eek:

HemiEd
10-21-2013, 09:11 AM

We have had a lot of "what ifs" for years, but the good thing about this team is they are ending up on the positive side, even without the "what ifs" all going our way.

I will say this about Alex Smith, he is a tough man, and has earned my respect in a lot of areas. Hopefully, as this young O-line continues to mature, he will gain more confidence in having the time to make some good throws.

aturnis
10-21-2013, 09:16 AM
As people bitch about or QB, remember the Texans have the #1 ranked defense in both total defense and passing yards. We left points on the field because of our own mistakes and still won the game. Be glad for once we faced a legit D and won.

Houston does not have the#1 defense our even pass defense.

They supposedly have the best pass defense b/c teams are too busy running out the clock with the ground game to attempt to pass. On average, teams attempt 7 less pass attempts per game on Houston than the next least passed on team. That's huge. Especially when their standing is based off of pressing yards.

On top of that, Houston's offense he's turned the ball over do much and given opposing offenses so many short fields, it skews the numbers. When a team scores on a 30 yard drive, that's all the yards they'll get. A lot different that starting at your own 20. Then once a team Is up, their run the ball. Not so much concerned with moving the ball and scoring, but more so sustain long drives to eat clock. Don't need a lot of yards to do that. Just a bunch of runs and a couple first downs.

aturnis
10-21-2013, 09:18 AM
Are you on Meds you make no sense 2010 2012 2013 :eek:

What the fuck does this mean?

gblowfish
10-21-2013, 09:18 AM
How many "Alex Smith Sucks" threads do we need? Jesus, the man is undefeated. What are you people, on dope???

Strongside
10-21-2013, 09:24 AM
Oh, yay. This thread again.

FringeNC
10-21-2013, 09:28 AM

Is Cassel 7-0 with defense, and a JC averaging 4 yards per carry instead of 6.4. 6.4!! Cassel had the easiest job of any QB in history.

aturnis
10-21-2013, 09:45 AM
Is Cassel 7-0 with defense, and a JC averaging 4 yards per carry instead of 6.4. 6.4!! Cassel had the easiest job of any QB in history.

Have you seen the combined win total of teams we've played? Alex has had a walk in the park and has still thrown TD's in less than half of our games this season.

l4z4rd
10-21-2013, 09:52 AM
Have you seen the combined win total of teams we've played? Alex has had a walk in the park and has still thrown TD's in less than half of our games this season.

Not his fault is receivers go down on the 1/2 yard line (Bowe against Tennessee, Fasano twice yesterday). Oh well, it sets up 1 yd TD runs for Charles so everyone can worship him and bash on Smith.

DaneMcCloud
10-21-2013, 09:52 AM

Just shut the fuck up.

Claynus is constantly moving the goalposts and changing his criteria for what is good and bad. He's a fucking troll.

And you're just plain dumb.

Sorter
10-21-2013, 09:58 AM
Oh, yay. This thread again.

http://i.minus.com/iK18fLXkuQoNj.gif

LMAO

BlackHelicopters
10-21-2013, 09:59 AM
MOAR Alex threads, please.

warrior
10-21-2013, 10:00 AM
What the **** does this mean?

Just what it says DA you quoted three different years trying to make what point, that Cassel would be 7-0 with this defense is the only thing I got from your stupid post which is stupid to begin with. Now go take your Meds :drool:

warrior
10-21-2013, 10:02 AM

Whats his Smiths record say it out loud 7 and 0 7 and 0 :)

l4z4rd
10-21-2013, 10:09 AM
Before yesterday's game against the Colts, the Broncos played pretty much the same quality opponents as the Chiefs. No one was knocking Peyton and the Broncos.

loochy
10-21-2013, 10:11 AM

I can't believe you said that...

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq71/princess-ashley/gifs/bth_omg.gif

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/8/8d/Taylor_swift_OMG_gif.gif

petegz28
10-21-2013, 10:13 AM
Houston does not have the#1 defense our even pass defense.

They supposedly have the best pass defense b/c teams are too busy running out the clock with the ground game to attempt to pass. On average, teams attempt 7 less pass attempts per game on Houston than the next least passed on team. That's huge. Especially when their standing is based off of pressing yards.

On top of that, Houston's offense he's turned the ball over do much and given opposing offenses so many short fields, it skews the numbers. When a team scores on a 30 yard drive, that's all the yards they'll get. A lot different that starting at your own 20. Then once a team Is up, their run the ball. Not so much concerned with moving the ball and scoring, but more so sustain long drives to eat clock. Don't need a lot of yards to do that. Just a bunch of runs and a couple first downs.

Methinks you need to check the stats before you run your mouth

NinerDoug
10-21-2013, 10:31 AM
Can't wait to see what happens around here when you finally lose one. You'll all go ape shit. It's funny how success effects some people.

leothedog69
10-21-2013, 11:25 AM
Hey Chief fans, lemme get this straight.
Last year your team finished 2-14.
This year your team is 7-0.
And many of you are complaining that your QB isn't good enough?

What a bunch of freakin' cry babies.

Allow me to give you some advice...

ENJOY THE RIDE instead of complaining about the seats (Whatever the heck that means.).

Sorter
10-21-2013, 11:28 AM

ENJOY THE RIDE instead of complaining about the seats (Whatever the heck that means.).

Disallowed.

Sandy Vagina
10-21-2013, 11:29 AM

I tried this... didn't work then, and won't work now. They loves their misery and doom. :shrug:

Halfcan
10-21-2013, 11:30 AM
I was in the camp of lets see what Alex can do before we run him out of town. Well he hasn't thrown a TD in 3 weeks and is turning the ball over. I think we have seen enough. This offense is goin gno where and is killing the D. We should be blowing teams out and forcing them to play from behind-instead we have no identity on Offense and Andy keeps trotting them out to start the game at Arrowhead????

Time to start Bray. He will make some mistakes sure- but so is Alex. Chase is not even an option- he was dreadful in preseason and is not better than Alex.

Sandy Vagina
10-21-2013, 11:33 AM
I was in the camp of lets see what Alex can do before we run him out of town. Well he hasn't thrown a TD in 3 weeks and is turning the ball over. I think we have seen enough. This offense is goin gno where and is killing the D. We should be blowing teams out and forcing them to play from behind-instead we have no identity on Offense and Andy keeps trotting them out to start the game at Arrowhead????

Time to start Bray. He will make some mistakes sure- but so is Alex. Chase is not even an option- he was dreadful in preseason and is not better than Alex.http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo351/rocbayne1980/Funny/c7527bfd.gif

Pitt Gorilla
10-21-2013, 11:34 AM
He had Charles up the left sideline and he had his man beat by a couple steps. A well placed ball and it would have been an easy TD or huge gain at the very least.Manning under-threw a couple of wide open shots last night as well. Smith does it, but so do most QBs.

loochy
10-21-2013, 11:36 AM
Time to start Bray. He will make some mistakes sure- but so is Alex. Chase is not even an option- he was dreadful in preseason and is not better than Alex.

I'm not an Alex fan...but NO. No no no no no. NO.

Iconic
10-21-2013, 11:43 AM

Lol this is actually pretty fucking true.

SAUTO
10-21-2013, 11:43 AM

LMAO, and last week was the best game ever...

You show your idiocy with every post
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
10-21-2013, 11:44 AM
Manning under-threw a couple of wide open shots last night as well. Smith does it, but so do most QBs.

Manning is old and has an arm about to fall off
Posted via Mobile Device

Brock
10-21-2013, 11:46 AM

Really staunch in your beliefs I see.

ptlyon
10-21-2013, 11:46 AM

Wow, throw away the homer card apparently?

Brock
10-21-2013, 11:48 AM

Another niner fan here to tell us how to be good fans.

Fuck off.

Sorter
10-21-2013, 11:51 AM
Another niner fan here to tell us how to be good fans.

Fuck off.

It's the most annoying thing on the internets.

Halfcan
10-21-2013, 11:56 AM
I'm not an Alex fan...but NO. No no no no no. NO.

I have been to the last two games and have watched Alex closer than any other player.

Last week against the Fade- he missed wide open receivers for what would have been big gains and even TD's. Even his patented dump offs were under and over thrown.

This week Andy trotted the O out to start the game again and once again looked disorganized and sputtered taking the crowd out of it. Alex had a lucky run on a busted play for a TD but also let 2 TD's out on the field with his indecision and bad throws.

The 7-0 thing is great but he is not a Playoff caliber QB and for three weeks in a row he has shown that. Missouri is the Show me state- so I was keeping an open mind based on the here and now-NOT what he has done in the past. Alex has shown he is the weakest link on this powerful team.

Time to get Bray some reps while we are still playing bad teams- the second half of the year will be murder and the D can't continue to do it by itself.

Contrarian
10-21-2013, 11:56 AM

We've seen this song and dance before folks....we've seen it way too many times. He's a drive killer. It was 4th and inches and on the QB roll out play McGrath was WIDE OPEN running to the corner of the endzone and what does Smith do? He holds onto the ball way to ****ing long and passes the ball so poorly that McGrath has zero chance to make the catch in bounds.

The INT....There were a lot of things wrong w/ this play. First of all it was a horrible shitty play call. Secondly Smith never should have thrown it to McCluster to begin with. He's not a WR that can catch a ball in traffic...he's just not ****in big enough to where he can use his body to create enough separation for the catch. Not only that it was a horrible pass, even if DMC ran the wrong route.

YOU SUCK!!

Nightfyre
10-21-2013, 12:00 PM
YOU SUCK!!

Your post is decidedly un-contrarian.

Halfcan
10-21-2013, 12:03 PM
Really staunch in your beliefs I see.

No I am not flipflopping on all the other stuff including the personal attacks on Alex. It was not his fault in the Chiefs not drafting a QB. It was not his fault we gave 2 picks for him. The playcalling has been terrible as well as the O line. All along I have said give him a fair chance and see what he can do. We have a pretty good idea now- what we have in him. And I am pretty disapointed thus far.

When you cringe that your QB and Offense are coming out- it is time for a change. Unfortunately we have very limited options and with many other teams trying to find a QB- all we really can do is promote from within.

Will Andy have the stones to yank "his hand picked boy" that is 7-0 in favor of a younger, faster, stronger QB that the fans want to see have a chance? :hmmm: Doubtful.

Nightfyre
10-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Just for the record: I am pretty sure Bray is not faster than Alex Smith. Also I do not wish to see him anywhere near the field this year. And I yearn for a young developmental QB.

jerryforeverrice80
10-21-2013, 12:06 PM
hmm 7and 0 so let's whine about it.

congrats on the win

Easy 6
10-21-2013, 12:07 PM
We needed another one of these?:facepalm:

luv
10-21-2013, 12:08 PM

McCluster also gave up on the route due to being held.

Halfcan
10-21-2013, 12:08 PM
Wow, throw away the homer card apparently?

No my Homer care is intact- I yelled my ass off yesterday at the game. But seeing Alex sputter and fail to make plays all day was very disapointing.

We are probably going to stomp the Browns becasue of our D and homefield advantage- Bills will be a much tougher game.

do you really think Alex will go into denver and get us a win? Not the way he is playing- he gives the other team confidence by missing reads, bad throws and keeping our D out on the field the majority of the game.

warrior
10-21-2013, 12:10 PM
Just for the record: I am pretty sure Bray is not faster than Alex Smith. Also I do not wish to see him anywhere near the field this year. And I yearn for a young developmental QB.

Me too But lets see what happens this year

luv
10-21-2013, 12:11 PM
No my Homer care is intact- I yelled my ass off yesterday at the game. But seeing Alex sputter and fail to make plays all day was very disapointing.

We are probably going to stomp the Browns becasue of our D and homefield advantage- Bills will be a much tougher game.

do you really think Alex will go into denver and get us a win? Not the way he is playing- he gives the other team confidence by missing reads, bad throws and keeping our D out on the field the majority of the game.

You went to another game and didn't come by? Is the Arrowhead side of the parking lot considered the ghetto or something?

ptlyon
10-21-2013, 12:11 PM

Half, read this & all other of your responses. Thanks for your honesty in all of them. I can't rep from my phone, but if I could, I would rep the ever living piss right out of you!

Thanks for your unbiased opinion. :toast:

Halfcan
10-21-2013, 12:12 PM

I am pretty sure he won't unless Alex gets hurt. I think the board pretty much agreed Bray was better than Chase- so would think he is next in line.

After seeing the Texans find a QBOTF yesterday-lets hope we do this year too.

ptlyon
10-21-2013, 12:12 PM
We needed another one of these?:facepalm:

Yes

Halfcan
10-21-2013, 12:17 PM
You went to another game and didn't come by? Is the Arrowhead side of the parking lot considered the ghetto or something?

I wasnt sure where you were? Hopefully next game I go to I can track you guys down and have a beer!!

houstonwhodat
10-21-2013, 12:23 PM
Alex Smith = Matt Schaub minus the interceptions.

Good news.

Kubiak will get fired this year and Case Keenum will be let go.

I hope the Saints pick him up.

Kid is the next Drew Brees in the making.

Halfcan
10-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Half, read this & all other of your responses. Thanks for your honesty in all of them. I can't rep from my phone, but if I could, I would rep the ever living piss right out of you!

Thanks for your unbiased opinion. :toast:

Well I am very thankful the chiefs have turned it around-last year was painful to say the least. I have been having fun watching this team.

I think we have a Playoff winning D, Special teams, RB, coaching staff and Head Coach. But I can't honestly say that about Alex-something is just not clicking with him. Even when the O line is giving him some time he has the jitters back there. He is Playing Not to Lose instead of Playing to win. I think we all know how that turns out-we have seen that many times with our past teams.

I won't start bashing Alex, but even veiwing his play through Rose Colored glasses won't cover the flaws he is showing every week.

saphojunkie
10-21-2013, 12:32 PM
The idea that you would bench your starting QB in the middle of an undefeated season is the most asinine, myopic, ridiculous bit of nonsense that has ever been suggested by a sports fan.

I don't understand why, every single Monday, at about 9:00 AM CST, the mood changes immediately from "victory Monday!" to "derp Alex Smith is so terrible we should start an undrafted rookie and everything sucks."

I just don't get what you people are hoping happens here. Are you hopeful that Lamar Hunt is going to arrive in a time machine, scoop up Dorseid and go back in time, drafting Geno #1 overall, preserving our second round pick, and then restarting the season?

Guess what?

Alex Smith is the starting QB.

Alex Smith is struggling badly right now on throws we expected him to make.

Alex Smith has not lost us a game.

Alex Smith is not getting replaced.

Alex Smith has not been extended by Dorsey.

I don't get why people can't just say "This is an amazing season, but we still seriously have to go find our young QB in the offseason."

I find it amazing that the college QB draft prospect thread on Draftplanet is about as hopping as a Four Non Blondes concert, and yet the Alex Smith bitch threads are multiplying like someone threw water on them. In fact, Gremlins are exactly what they are. The sweet, cuddly, soft "7-0 rep!" threads get fed after midnight and then just turn into Big Cat Daddy and Sweet Daddy Hate and a handful of other people who apparently shouldn't be fed after midnight just bitching and bitching and bitching for seemingly no reason. What are you going to accomplish?

How about you do something constructive, like watch some Oregon, UCLA, and Clemson games and start figuring out what QB you hope falls to us at pick #32.

Fuck. Me.

It's just annoying as shit around here today.

ptlyon
10-21-2013, 12:36 PM
The idea that you would bench your starting QB in the middle of an undefeated season is the most asinine, myopic, ridiculous bit of nonsense that has ever been suggested by a sports fan.

I don't understand why, every single Monday, at about 9:00 AM CST, the mood changes immediately from "victory Monday!" to "derp Alex Smith is so terrible we should start an undrafted rookie and everything sucks."

I just don't get what you people are hoping happens here. Are you hopeful that Lamar Hunt is going to arrive in a time machine, scoop up Dorseid and go back in time, drafting Geno #1 overall, preserving our second round pick, and then restarting the season?

Guess what?

I don't get why people can't just say "This is an amazing season, but we still seriously have to go find our young QB in the offseason."

I find it amazing that the college QB draft prospect thread on Draftplanet is about as hopping as a Four Non Blondes concert, and yet the Alex Smith bitch threads are multiplying like someone threw water on them. In fact, Gremlins are exactly what they are. The sweet, cuddly, soft "7-0 rep!" threads get fed after midnight and then just turn into Big Cat Daddy and Sweet Daddy Hate and a handful of other people who apparently shouldn't be fed after midnight just bitching and bitching and bitching for seemingly no reason. What are you going to accomplish?

How about you do something constructive, like watch some Oregon, UCLA, and Clemson games and start figuring out what QB you hope falls to us at pick #32.

****. Me.

Wow, sorry we said anything...

saphojunkie
10-21-2013, 12:39 PM
Wow, sorry we said anything...

Apology accepted.

Earthling
10-21-2013, 12:39 PM
Our offence has the ball over 10 min. on the average, in the 4th quarter, for all our games. (According to NFL Primetime ) Please explain how that isn't attributable to Smith?

Smith 26-5-1 over the last 3 years.

7-0 with a new team, coaches, schemes.

Some are emphatic that Smith can't win a SB. I don't agree. Of course no one can predict that with certainty. In the meantime I'll take the wins, even if some are ugly wins, that are going to get us to the playoffs.

Kiimo
10-21-2013, 12:44 PM

Guess what?

****. Me.

This is awesome. However we should draft Austin Seferian-Jenkins, not a QB in the first round.

Sorter
10-21-2013, 12:45 PM
Our offence has the ball over 10 min. on the average, in the 4th quarter, for all our games. (According to NFL Primetime ) Please explain how that isn't attributable to Smith?

Smith 26-5-1 over the last 3 years.

7-0 with a new team, coaches, schemes.

Some are emphatic that Smith can't win a SB. I don't agree. Of course no one can predict that with certainty. In the meantime I'll take the wins, even if some are ugly wins, that are going to get us to the playoffs.

I don't think Smith can't win a SB.

I just think it's unlikely we'll have sustained success, especially in the post-season without improvement (which despite this weekend, appears to be happening).

SAUTO
10-21-2013, 12:48 PM
No I am not flipflopping on all the other stuff including the personal attacks on Alex. It was not his fault in the Chiefs not drafting a QB. It was not his fault we gave 2 picks for him. The playcalling has been terrible as well as the O line. All along I have said give him a fair chance and see what he can do. We have a pretty good idea now- what we have in him. And I am pretty disapointed thus far.

When you cringe that your QB and Offense are coming out- it is time for a change. Unfortunately we have very limited options and with many other teams trying to find a QB- all we really can do is promote from within.

Will Andy have the stones to yank "his hand picked boy" that is 7-0 in favor of a younger, faster, stronger QB that the fans want to see have a chance? :hmmm: Doubtful. JFC
Posted via Mobile Device

HemiEd
10-21-2013, 12:48 PM
Lol this is actually pretty ****ing true.

Your and idiot

Nightfyre
10-21-2013, 12:49 PM

Guess what?

****. Me.

This is essentially where I am at, minus the giving a shit about CFB thusfar. I just enjoy trolling out the Alex Smith homers. I think it has become a game of troll/counter-troll at this point though. I'll watch the QBs after I stop enjoying Chiefs football. Good post.

saphojunkie
10-21-2013, 12:55 PM

I just think it's unlikely we'll have sustained success, especially in the post-season without improvement (which despite this weekend, appears to be happening).

I feel like this is the exact kind of team that gets to, and loses, the superbowl.

See:

2006 Bears with Rex Grossman
2004 Carolina Panthers with Jake Delhomme
2005 Seattle Seahawks with Matt Hasselbeck

Not saying we will actually get there, but I can see it happening for sure. I can also see us having a colossal meltdown and missing the playoffs.

I do think, however, that both Reid and Dorsey are getting exactly what they paid for and expected in Smith: A solid, unspectacular QB who will not go out and lose you games while you're trying to build a winning football team.

Sorter
10-21-2013, 01:00 PM
I feel like this is the exact kind of team that gets to, and loses, the superbowl.

See:

2006 Bears with Rex Grossman
2004 Carolina Panthers with Jake Delhomme
2005 Seattle Seahawks with Matt Hasselbeck

Not saying we will actually get there, but I can see it happening for sure. I can also see us having a colossal meltdown and missing the playoffs.

I do think, however, that both Reid and Dorsey are getting exactly what they paid for and expected in Smith: A solid, unspectacular QB who will not go out and lose you games while you're trying to build a winning football team.

Agreed.

warrior
10-21-2013, 01:07 PM

Guess what?

I don't get why people can't just say "This is an amazing season, but we still seriously have to go find our young QB in the offseason."I find it amazing that the college QB draft prospect thread on Draftplanet is about as hopping as a Four Non Blondes concert, and yet the Alex Smith bitch threads are multiplying like someone threw water on them. In fact, Gremlins are exactly what they are. The sweet, cuddly, soft "7-0 rep!" threads get fed after midnight and then just turn into Big Cat Daddy and Sweet Daddy Hate and a handful of other people who apparently shouldn't be fed after midnight just bitching and bitching and bitching for seemingly no reason. What are you going to accomplish?

****. Me.

Good post/ stay calm/ not everyone on CP is a hater don't know what else to call them :hmmm:

O.city
10-21-2013, 01:42 PM

I guess I'm a football buffoon, cause I thought yesterdays offensive performance was the best we've seen to date.

ARROW2
10-21-2013, 01:45 PM
I guess I'm a football buffoon, cause I thought yesterdays offensive performance was the best we've seen to date.

Yeah, those 3 80 yard drives didn't count because Five Head didn't do it....

Mav
10-21-2013, 01:47 PM

You are fine. What people are underestimating is the fact that the offense can, and will get better as the season goes on, which hasn't even been half way played yet.

The defense WILL GET better as the season gets further.

This is a team that NO one is going to want to play in the playoffs.

NO ONE. And now, thanks to the Colts, the Chiefs have a really good chance to steal this division, and go in as the number one seed with no chance to see the Broncos until the AFCCG.

O.city
10-21-2013, 01:49 PM
I thought we moved the ball pretty well yesterday, we just stalled in the RZ. Which is shitty, but encouraging.

The OL, in particular, against a good defensive front, was pretty impressive yesterday.

Mav
10-21-2013, 01:53 PM
I thought we moved the ball pretty well yesterday, we just stalled in the RZ. Which is shitty, but encouraging.

The OL, in particular, against a good defensive front, was pretty impressive yesterday.

I was at the browns packers slaughter yesterday, and had to work early this morning, so I haven't got to watch the game in its entirety. Im hoping to get to it tonight or tomorrow.

ptlyon
10-21-2013, 01:55 PM
I was at the browns packers slaughter yesterday, and had to work early this morning, so I haven't got to watch the game in its entirety. Im hoping to get to it tonight or tomorrow.

Seriously, don't bother. Thanks in advance.

l4z4rd
10-21-2013, 02:02 PM

They did move the ball pretty well yesterday. Three 80+ yd drives, only two 3 and outs and 4 punts the entire game.

Mav
10-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Seriously, don't bother. Thanks in advance.

Yeah. Because somehow between this morning, and the shit I just took, I suddenly started to give a shit about what you thought.

nlm

ptlyon
10-21-2013, 02:08 PM
Yeah. Because somehow between this morning, and the shit I just took, I suddenly started to give a shit about what you thought.

nlm

I guess the point was, nobody gives a shit what you think

nlm

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-21-2013, 07:13 PM

I have been to the last two games and have watched Alex closer than any other player.

Last week against the Fade- he missed wide open receivers for what would have been big gains and even TD's. Even his patented dump offs were under and over thrown.

This week Andy trotted the O out to start the game again and once again looked disorganized and sputtered taking the crowd out of it. Alex had a lucky run on a busted play for a TD but also let 2 TD's out on the field with his indecision and bad throws.

The 7-0 thing is great but he is not a Playoff caliber QB and for three weeks in a row he has shown that. Missouri is the Show me state- so I was keeping an open mind based on the here and now-NOT what he has done in the past. Alex has shown he is the weakest link on this powerful team.

Time to get Bray some reps while we are still playing bad teams- the second half of the year will be murder and the D can't continue to do it by itself.

So...

I guess my first question would be....

At what time exactly will you be coming over to suck my dick?

Saccopoo
10-21-2013, 07:26 PM

Mother fucker...

You can't possibly be serious.

This is the craziest shit I've ever read on this board. THIS board. You know this board, right? And this is now the single most craziest fucking thing ever put down in 13 years here.

Saccopoo
10-21-2013, 07:36 PM
You are fine. What people are underestimating is the fact that the offense can, and will get better as the season goes on, which hasn't even been half way played yet.

The defense WILL GET better as the season gets further.

This is a team that NO one is going to want to play in the playoffs.

NO ONE. And now, thanks to the Colts, the Chiefs have a really good chance to steal this division, and go in as the number one seed with no chance to see the Broncos until the AFCCG.

Who gives a shit? The Broncos are toast. Manning has absolutely no arm and their defense is dog shit.

Fucking people around here shit their pants full when the name "Manning" is mentioned. "Oh fucking no! Peyton is QB! We're sure to lose!"

Fuck Manning.

Fuck the Broncos.

If I was them, I'd be pissing my pants in fear of the fucking Chiefs.

We're going to pwn those pieces of shit.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2013, 07:37 PM
Who gives a shit? The Broncos are toast. Manning has absolutely no arm and their defense is dog shit.

They will be within a game or two of the Chiefs at season's end. Either ahead of us or behind us. LMAO

You are counting your chickens before they hatch.

Halfcan
10-21-2013, 07:40 PM
Mother ****er...

You can't possibly be serious.

This is the craziest shit I've ever read on this board. THIS board. You know this board, right? And this is now the single most craziest ****ing thing ever put down in 13 years here.

Why is it crazy to get your back up QB's some reps in practice and if possible game time situations??

Did you see what happened to the Rams this weekend- They are F ed now without Bradford. We would be in the same situation God forbid-something happened to Alex. Chiefs have all their eggs in Alex's basket and I don't like it. He is not showing he can even "manage" the freaking game-let alone possibly out duel a Manning or Luck. Obviously dorsey thinks so or he wouldn't have brought in 2 undrafted QB's recently to keep in the pipeline. If you are not thinking ahead-you are behind.

I will wait until this weekend to see how Alex responds to a beat up Browns team. If he sucks- I am going to the Dark Side on this one. :)

Saccopoo
10-21-2013, 07:45 PM

****. Me.

Sorry Captain Doom, but the Chiefs aren't going to be drafting a QB in the first round in 2014, 2015 or 2016. No way, no how. There will be zero chance of a QB controversy.

However, they will be building the team around Smith and this defense.

Say hello to the best possible pick that the Chiefs could make with their first round selection in 2014:

http://chiefconcerns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/gjackson2.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZggznmB-AUQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000223813/Daniel-Jeremiah-breaks-down-Gabe-Jackson

GloryDayz
10-21-2013, 08:09 PM
Was the goal of starting this tread to get something documented so you can tell us all, "I told you so" (even though we all already know)?

Saccopoo
10-21-2013, 08:22 PM
They will be within a game or two of the Chiefs at season's end. Either ahead of us or behind us. LMAO

You are counting your chickens before they hatch.

Hatch my ass.

Manning is floating more balls than a 1953 Soda Jerk at Woolworths.

http://cocktails365.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/root-beer-float.jpg

I'm fucking shocked that he isn't leading the league in interceptions.

The Chiefs are going to destroy Manning and the Doncos.