PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Alex Smith gif request

In58men
10-20-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm looking for the gif when Alex slid and got hit on the head, then jumped up all angry and stuff.

Can a brotha get some help. It's much aprreciated.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2013, 09:52 PM
fuck alex

In58men
10-20-2013, 09:54 PM
**** alex

I was laughing because he thinks he's tough. I wanted to show my brother how much of a bitch he is.

TinyEvel
10-20-2013, 10:06 PM
**** alex

ALEX SMITH'S CAREER RECORD WITH THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS = 7-0-0

In58men
10-20-2013, 10:07 PM
BOB SUTTON'S CAREER RECORD WITH THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS = 7-0-0

FYP

TinyEvel
10-20-2013, 10:09 PM
FYP

hahaha also true

ghak99
10-20-2013, 10:09 PM
fuck alex

I expected you to reply with the ball bouncing off his head gif. LMAO

In58men
10-20-2013, 10:38 PM
So.......

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
10-20-2013, 10:39 PM
fuck alex

:LOL:

Imon Yourside
10-20-2013, 10:40 PM
Why the hate?

aturnis
10-20-2013, 10:50 PM
Cuz Smiff sucks? Decent game today. One of two this season.

AlexSmithDynasty
10-20-2013, 10:51 PM

Yet best record in the NFL on the league's worst team last year. Funny how that works.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2013, 10:52 PM

240 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT, 17 pts

decent game

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/7/7/3/8/8/1/gun-head-16437634496.jpeg

Imon Yourside
10-20-2013, 10:53 PM

He's the QB of OUR 7-0 team...#1 in the NFL....Gotta show at least a modicum of love here...

Bwana
10-20-2013, 10:53 PM
How about a gif of Smith pointing up to the scoreboard at the end of the game that said 7-0.

Snapplez
10-20-2013, 10:58 PM
Yet best record in the NFL on the league's worst team last year. Funny how that works.

The Chiefs are good. He blows dicks.

Wallcrawler
10-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Haters gonna hate.

This team could win the Superbowl in a game like today's, and people would still talk shit. Happiness for some of you people must hurt. Like, a lot.

Saccopoo
10-20-2013, 11:55 PM
Haters gonna hate.

This team could win the Superbowl in a game like today's, and people would still talk shit. Happiness for some of you people must hurt. Like, a lot.

They are nihilists. Negativists.

Absolute acceptance of complete pessimism with regard to Smith regardless of the outcome simply because he wasn't our first round draft choice or Brady/Manning.

It doesn't matter if he is the starting quarterback on a 7-0 team. They'd be 7-0 with anyone. (Even though we just went through a 2-14 season with Cassel as our QB...nay, the worst four year stretch that the franchise has ever seen, but that is irrelevant.)

They want to draft Andrew Luck. Each and every draft. Regardless if Andrew Luck is even in the draft. To them, any QB is Andrew Luck. Look at all the guys that were completely enamored with guys like Jimmy Clausen, Mark Sanchez, Tyler Wilson, et al.

7-0 simply builds their hateful resolve.

They have convinced themselves that even though the Chiefs are the only undefeated team left in the NFL that Smith will be the end of the team even if they get to the Super Bowl - something that hasn't happened in 40+ years. Even if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl this year, they will most likely continue their incessant negative tirade that Smith will be the reason that they won't win back to back titles and scream for his immediate replacement.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2013, 11:58 PM

Absolute acceptance of complete pessimism with regard to Smith regardless of the outcome simply because he wasn't our first round draft choice or Brady/Manning.

It doesn't matter if he is the starting quarterback on a 7-0 team. They'd be 7-0 with anyone. (Even though we just went through a 2-14 season with Cassel as our QB...nay, the worst four year stretch that the franchise has ever seen, but that is irrelevant.)

They want to draft Andrew Luck. Each and every draft. Regardless if Andrew Luck is even in the draft. To them, any QB is Andrew Luck. Look at all the guys that were completely enamored with guys like Jimmy Clausen, Mark Sanchez, Tyler Wilson, et al.

They have convinced themselves that even though the Chiefs are the only undefeated team left in the NFL that Smith will be the end of the team even if they get to the Super Bowl - something that hasn't happened in 40+ years. Even if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl this year, they will most likely continue their incessant negative tirade that Smith will be the reason that they won't win back to back titles and scream for his immediate replacement.

I am going to get my hopes way, way up on Dec. 1.

Alex Smith better not let me down.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
10-21-2013, 12:08 AM
Smith played college ball in Utah, therefore he is good

/Sac

AlexSmithDynasty
10-21-2013, 12:16 AM
I am going to get my hopes way, way up on Dec. 1.

Alex Smith better not let me down.

HAHAHAH the team is 7-0 and you bet before the season that they wouldn't win 8 games or you would leave for a year of a website you have over 150,000 posts on, you're a smart one you are. Too bad Maverick is a panzy who cried and went out of his way to let you out of your little wager. Why would anyone listen to anything you say when you have been utterly and unequivocally proven to know jack shit about football or what wins football games? Before the season I predicted on this site Chiefs 11-5, my prediction might seem a bit conservative at this point.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2013, 12:19 AM
HAHAHAH the team is 7-0 and you bet before the season that they wouldn't win 8 games or you would leave for a year of a website you have over 150,000 posts on, you're a smart one you are. Too bad Maverick is a panzy who cried and went out of his way to let you out of your little wager. Why would anyone listen to anything you say when you have been utterly and unequivocally proven to know jack shit about football or what wins football games? Before the season I predicted on this site Chiefs 11-5, my prediction might seem a bit conservative at this point.

Alex is not the reason we are winning these games.

AlexSmithDynasty
10-21-2013, 12:23 AM

Really? Seems to me the team was 2-14 last year, the worst in the league. They got a new quarterback and a new coach, you like to spout how quarterback is the most important position and the Chiefs need to invest in it, yet they go from the worst team in the league to the best and all of a sudden quarterback has nothing to do with it? Even if you want to stick to this narrative you look like even more of a moron because you should in theory have watched this team the last few years and know the talent they have yet you still bet your life (150,000 posts) that they wouldn't win 8 games. So either you know nothing about what QB's do to win games or you know nothing about your team's roster strength. Either way same conclusion, you know nothing.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2013, 12:26 AM
I admit I underestimated the defense.

They are clearly carrying Alex, who is perhaps a slight upgrade over Cassel, but no more.

The guy is throwing 1 TD per game, that is comically inept.

AlexSmithDynasty
10-21-2013, 12:33 AM
I admit I underestimated the defense.

They are clearly carrying Alex, who is perhaps a slight upgrade over Cassel, but no more.

The guy is throwing 1 TD per game, that is comically inept.

Hmm despite the fact that he has thrown several passes that should have been TD's at the goaline (Bowe against Tenn, Fasano today) I guess it's fair to ignore his rushing stats as well or that the defense didn't look that great for most of the game today because you know...that doesn't support the argument you have married yourself to. Keep living in fantasy football/madden world, in the real world wins mean something, especially when you do it over 3 years on 2 different teams, one of which was the worst in the NFL before he arrived.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2013, 12:36 AM
Hmm despite the fact that he has thrown several passes that should have been TD's at the goaline (Bowe against Tenn, Fasano today) I guess it's fair to ignore his rushing stats as well or that the defense didn't look that great for most of the game today because you know...that doesn't support the argument you have married yourself to. Keep living in fantasy football/madden world, in the real world wins mean something, especially when you do it over 3 years on 2 different teams, one of which was the worst in the NFL before he arrived.

I think you're going to be in for a rude awakening shortly.

I don't know when it's going to happen. But at some point this year, the defense is going to falter and allow more than 20 points, perhaps even the astronomical figure of 24 points, and Alex Smith's balls will be in a vise.

And when that moment comes, they, and you, will both be crushed.

I won't laugh because I've been crying inside for a long time.

Trakkk
10-21-2013, 12:37 AM
^ does everybody else who just joined the forum put this guy on ignore? So edgy bro.

AlexSmithDynasty
10-21-2013, 12:39 AM

I don't know when it's going to happen. But at some point this year, the defense is going to falter and allow more than 20 points, perhaps even the astronomical figure of 24 points, and Alex Smith's balls will be in a vise.

Oh shit you're saying at some point they will lose a game??!!!?? They're not the '72 Dolphins? What a bunch of failures!!!

Trakkk
10-21-2013, 12:44 AM
Oh shit you're saying at some point they will lose a game??!!!?? They're not the '72 Dolphins? What a bunch of failures!!!
Didnt you know if Alex doesnt put up 35 pts at Denver he is a bust?

Consistent1
10-21-2013, 12:56 AM
We want to win games. When we do people still bitch. Unreal.

BossChief
10-21-2013, 12:56 AM
Alex didn't have a bad game today, IMO.

68% comp 7+ypa, 268 yards 1td and only one turnover (that looked like it bounced on the huge screen replay and would be overturned)

He is still getting comfortable with the players around him and is obviously off on his timing of certain throws, but that should come with time and consistently top shelf coaching.

By the end of the year, Alex Smith will be hitting the passes he is missing right now, IMO.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2013, 01:00 AM

I just get that not-so-fresh feeling since the GIants game.

It's like we're getting laid, but with fat girls.

BossChief
10-21-2013, 01:04 AM

Give it time.

The guy has been trying to push the ball more the last 2-3 games and I think that will continue. Hopefully, as he develops chemistry with his new receiving options he is able to be effective on those throws.

AlexSmithDynasty
10-21-2013, 01:07 AM
I just get that not-so-fresh feeling since the GIants game.

It's like we're getting laid, but with fat girls.

What it really comes down to at the end of the day is, a hole is a hole.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2013, 01:08 AM
What it really comes down to at the end of the day is, a hole is a hole.

I have a feeling we're going to try to hit on some hot girls eventually and they're going to embarrass us in front of everyone.

AlexSmithDynasty
10-21-2013, 01:16 AM
I have a feeling we're going to try to hit on some hot girls eventually and they're going to embarrass us in front of everyone.

That's when you bust out the roofies. You know Andy has some of those up his sleeve.

rico
10-21-2013, 01:22 AM

Personally, I just can't shake the thought that we will ultimately relive the playoff woes and heartbreak of the 90's due to the limitations of our QB. I wish I could shake that thought/feeling, for it makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

lcarus
10-21-2013, 01:29 AM
Not looking for a gif here, but I'd like to see a still shot of Fasano's negated touchdown.

rico
10-21-2013, 01:45 AM
I want to see the gif Inmem requested because I thought it was hilarious.

UK_Chief
10-21-2013, 03:26 AM
Personally, I just can't shake the thought that we will ultimately relive the playoff woes and heartbreak of the 90's due to the limitations of our QB. I wish I could shake that thought/feeling, for it makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

90s Chiefs > Matt Cassel's Chiefs

Be happy!

Contrarian
10-21-2013, 03:50 AM

Insecure prick!

Mav
10-21-2013, 04:15 AM
I was laughing because he thinks he's tough. I wanted to show my brother how much of a bitch he is.

Every single qb in the league, does that.

They are trained to do that. Who gives a shit. At that point, that's just going over the extreme.

Every time Aaron Rodgers got touched today he threw his hands up in the direction of the refs.

At some point, that's just nit picking.

Alex Smith is as tough as any qb in the league. Something that has been severely questioned about him by people here since the trade happened.

Mav
10-21-2013, 04:17 AM

I don't see that. The Chiefs d, will always find away. As long as the Chiefs offense doesn't turn the ball over. Just something special with the mojo of this team. I was with Clay in one aspect. I kept expecting for them to somehow lose this game today.

It just never happened.

In58men
10-21-2013, 04:36 AM
I want to see the gif Inmem requested because I thought it was hilarious.

This

The Bad Guy
10-21-2013, 05:01 AM

Blah, blah, blah.

Seriously, some of you aren't happy at all that this team is 7-0. If you aren't going to build a team the way you want with the players you want, you're not happy.

It's gone to laughable to fucking pathetic.

JimNasium
10-21-2013, 05:25 AM
]I think you're going to be in for a rude awakening shortly.

Goatboy is an insufferable prick that can't stand prosperity.

http://bestclipartblog.com/clipart-pics/-eeyore-clipart-4.gif

warrior
10-21-2013, 05:51 AM
How about a gif of Smith pointing up to the scoreboard at the end of the game that said 7-0.

This :)

warrior
10-21-2013, 05:54 AM
]I think you're going to be in for a rude awakening shortly.[/B]

Don't you say that after every win :hmmm:

MahiMike
10-21-2013, 05:54 AM

This team would be 3-4 w/Geno.

warrior
10-21-2013, 05:56 AM
Blah, blah, blah.

Seriously, some of you aren't happy at all that this team is 7-0. If you aren't going to build a team the way you want with the players you want, you're not happy.

It's gone to laughable to ****ing pathetic.

Makes you wondwer if some of these azz wipes are really fans or just haters.

jwilson
10-21-2013, 05:58 AM
I think everybody can agree that we're all ecstatic to be 7-0, but some seem to make it a goal in life to find a negative in everything. Smith will never win a game for us with his arms, he's too risk adverse and won't take the chances necessary, but he also won't lose us many either... He's too risk adverse and won't take chances. He's the best we've had since Green, but the difference between then and now is our D. Will we win a championship this year? Probably not, but we're better than we have been since Green and I think we'll be better overall than that team as well. Some just can't celebrate that fact because they expect too much from a 2-14 team.

bevischief
10-21-2013, 05:58 AM

This.

Aspengc8
10-21-2013, 07:16 AM
Didnt you know if Alex doesnt put up 35 pts at Denver he is a bust?

We knew he was a bust when he didnt hang 35 vs the jags.

notorious
10-21-2013, 07:21 AM
He played good except for one play.

We would have lost if our not for our defense.

Sandy Vagina
10-21-2013, 07:26 AM
Watching through it again...

That 3rd and 5 throw and catch to Bowe while pinned inside our 10 was huge. (6:26 2nd Q)

People often try and put all of the glory on the D... and they do tend to lift more than the O.. but while offensive plays like that may seem small on the stat sheet.. they are very big in-game moments that contribute to these wins.

whoman69
10-21-2013, 07:53 AM

Don't agree with this at all. Smith has stepped up when really needed with long late game drives to close out the game several times. Matt Cassel and Brady Quinn would have already crapped their diapers.

gosampel
10-21-2013, 07:57 AM
ugly wins are better then a pretty lost

Fat Elvis
10-21-2013, 08:00 AM

I won't laugh because I've been crying inside for a long time, well, basically since puberty.

loochy
10-21-2013, 08:04 AM
Watching through it again...

That 3rd and 5 throw and catch to Bowe while pinned inside our 10 was huge. (6:26 2nd Q)

People often try and put all of the glory on the D... and they do tend to lift more than the O.. but while offensive plays like that may seem small on the stat sheet.. they are very big in-game moments that contribute to these wins.

Well, if you are going to roll like that...

...then every single play where the defense tackled an opposing player is a big in-game moment that contributes to these wins.

Baby Lee
10-21-2013, 09:36 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/7/7/3/8/8/1/gun-head-16437634496.jpeg

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

No one likes you. No one will miss you.

MTG#10
10-21-2013, 09:45 AM
This team would be 8-0 w/Geno.

FYP

stevieray
10-21-2013, 09:55 AM
in clays world, smith won't get credit for wins, but will for losses.

he's been playing this "game" with different players since he's been here.

it's for attention. why people don't recognize this is mind bottling.

Bearcat
10-21-2013, 09:59 AM
Haters gonna hate.

Can't wait for them to play ~.500 teams all the way through the SB. Beating shitty teams with a QB ranked in the bottom 3rd of the league is awesome and all, and of course it's better than losing to shitty teams, but some of us have been on this ride several times before and it's lost its excitement, especially since we know how it has always ended in the past.

JimNasium
10-21-2013, 12:41 PM

I think Eeyore (Goatboy) does this for attention and because he truly believes that he has superior football knowledge. I find it baffling because he's rarely bee right about anything football related. Hell, even his over favorite whipping boy had a good game yesterday.

Sorter
10-21-2013, 12:43 PM
I think Eeyore (Goatboy) does this for attention and because he truly believes that he has superior football knowledge. I find it baffling because he's rarely bee right about anything football related. Hell, even his over favorite whipping boy had a good game yesterday.

McCluster looked quite good yesterday. It's interesting to see that they've started giving him some carries.

tomahawk kid
10-21-2013, 12:52 PM
Alex didn't have a bad game today, IMO.

68% comp 7+ypa, 268 yards 1td and only one turnover (that looked like it bounced on the huge screen replay and would be overturned)

He is still getting comfortable with the players around him and is obviously off on his timing of certain throws, but that should come with time and consistently top shelf coaching.

By the end of the year, Alex Smith will be hitting the passes he is missing right now, IMO.

Agreed - and I actually thought his one pick yesterday was due to McCluster giving up on the route.

In58men
10-21-2013, 12:53 PM
So no gif yet but 4 pages of off topic discussions?

Somebody needs to be permabanned for this.

JimNasium
10-21-2013, 12:58 PM

I'll volunteer if you need a scapegoat.

JimNasium
10-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Can't wait for them to play ~.500 teams all the way through the SB. Beating shitty teams with a QB ranked in the bottom 3rd of the league is awesome and all, and of course it's better than losing to shitty teams, but some of us have been on this ride several times before and it's lost its excitement, especially since we know how it has always ended in the past.

I'll enjoy the ride rather than bitching about it. Your concerns are all factors beyond my control. I know one thing, I'd rather be 7-0 with Reid and Dorsey than 1-6 with Pioli and Crennel. As far as out SOS goes, that's not something we control either.

In58men
10-21-2013, 01:11 PM
I'll volunteer if you need a scapegoat.

http://youtu.be/WhosXG6N91E

Jay-Z was on Wheel of Fortune

ShowtimeSBMVP
10-21-2013, 01:18 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-city-chiefs/0ap2000000267147/QB-Smith-23-yd-run

Just have him watch it.

warrior
10-21-2013, 01:18 PM

Sorry I don't get it I've been there more than most of you and I'm excited as hell to be 7-0 after last year and nobody knows how this will end this is a different year, different players and not really fair for the players that are here now or the competent coaches ( for the most part) we have now.
We play whats on our schedule just like Denver.

Fairplay
10-21-2013, 01:35 PM
I'll enjoy the ride rather than bitching about it. Your concerns are all factors beyond my control. I know one thing, I'd rather be 7-0 with Reid and Dorsey than 1-6 with Pioli and Crennel. As far as out SOS goes, that's not something we control either.

Clay looks forward to the train derailment at high speed.

Mav
10-21-2013, 01:52 PM

Sorry. The Chiefs have NEVER had this dominant of a defense. They might of had as dominant a front 7, but never this complete of an entire defense.

If the colts broncos game didn't teach you anything last night, it should have. Everyone here when they complain about the offense has one team in mind. That is Denver.

That team was single handedly destroyed last night by Robert Mathis.

They don't have anyone on the other side like the Chiefs do.

Baby Lee
10-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Sorry. The Chiefs have NEVER had this dominant of a defense. They might of had as dominant a front 7, but never this complete of an entire defense.

If the colts broncos game didn't teach you anything last night, it should have. Everyone here when they complain about the offense has one team in mind. That is Denver.

They have, at least twice. The late-60s/early 70s, and the mid 90s.

MoF, there were periods in the Dale Carter years where it was debatable whether the secondary was making the front 7 look good or vice versa.

philfree
10-21-2013, 02:22 PM

You have a point. You don't beat the donks in shootout you beat the donks by beating them down. Beating down Maning is how you beat the donks. I think we got this!

BigCatDaddy
10-21-2013, 02:26 PM

MoF, there were periods in the Dale Carter years where it was debatable whether the secondary was making the front 7 look good or vice versa.

Yeah, him and Hasty were both Pro-Bowlers and the best CB tandem in the NFL.

Fish
10-21-2013, 02:28 PM

I think this is it:

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/MATT-CASSEL-CELEBRATION.gif

KC Dan
10-21-2013, 02:28 PM

it's for attention. why people don't recognize this is mind bottling. Boggling too! :D

hometeam
10-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Boggling too! :D

bottling

Lzen
10-21-2013, 02:32 PM

Yep. Lots of HOFers on that 69 SB team. And that 1997 Chiefs defense did not allow a 2nd half TD in 10 straight games.

warrior
10-21-2013, 02:34 PM

Yep remember those years well hope the outcome is different this time.

Marcellus
10-21-2013, 02:34 PM
WTF? If some of you KNOW how this is going to end and end KNOW its going to end badly stop ****ing watching.

If you aren't going to stop watching then STFU and quit telling me you KNOW whats going to happen even though you have been wrong for half the season already.

Nobody predicted 7-0. Stop acting like you know WTF is going to happen, you haven't been correct yet.

Football discussion is interesting, talking about how we need to improve here and there is great. Continually saying you KNOW whats going to happen is ridiculous and foolish.

In58men
10-21-2013, 02:36 PM
WTF? If some of you KNOW how this is going to end and end KNOW its going to end badly stop ****ing watching.

If you aren't going to stop watching then STFU and quit telling me you KNOW whats going to happen even though you have been wrong for half the season already.

Nobody predicted 7-0. Stop acting like you know WTF is going to happen, you haven't been correct yet.

Football discussion is interesting, talking about how we need to improve here and there is great. Continually saying you KNOW whats going to happen is ridiculous and foolish.

This has nothing to do with my gif request. Ban?

FlaChief58
10-21-2013, 02:41 PM
[/B]

Sorry I don't get it I've been there more than most of you and I'm excited as hell to be 7-0 after last year and nobody knows how this will end this is a different year, different players and not really fair for the players that are here now or the competent coaches ( for the most part) we have now.
We play whats on our schedule just like Denver.

This. This team even with flaws just has the look and feel of being something special and I'm just going to enjoy the ride. There will be plenty of time to piss & moan after we play our last game

warrior
10-21-2013, 02:47 PM
This. This team even with flaws just has the look and feel of being something special and I'm just going to enjoy the ride. There will be plenty of time to piss & moan after we play our last game

100 % agree have a good one :thumb:

themanwithnoname
10-21-2013, 03:17 PM

Sorry but you do not know this team's history and that's one reason why people fucking hate you on here.

Mathis did not, their corners had just as much of a role as Mathis did. And uh, the Colts have a bit better offense than the Chiefs have shown, that's a big reason why the game was how it was. The Colts offense going toe to toe with them threw off the Broncos' gameplan, and even then they still made a game of it.

The game definitely made me feel the Chiefs can definitely compete with the Broncos if the defense holds up and the offense doesn't totally suck ass, but they're gonna have to get their pass rush going long before they did the last couple of games.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2013, 03:38 PM

I gave Smith credit for wins twice earlier this season.

He has been garbage recently.

Until we have a real QB we are going to continue to suffer on the current offensive pace we are.

JimNasium
10-21-2013, 06:01 PM
I gave Smith credit for wins twice earlier this season.

He has been garbage recently.

Until we have a real QB we are going to continue to suffer on the current offensive pace we are.

Psssst, hey Eeyore, you are starting to appear desperate. Just admit you are wrong. That's the first step to redemption.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2013, 06:02 PM
Psssst, hey Eeyore, you are starting to appear desperate. Just admit you are wrong. That's the first step to redemption.

How can I be wrong about Alex when he is constantly proving me right?

JimNasium
10-21-2013, 06:07 PM
How can I be wrong about Alex when he is constantly proving me right?

What are you right about? The team continues to win and you are too much of a miserable sack of crap to enjoy the ride. You've always bed this way though. From your first appearances here through today you have always trolled this place. It's not too late to stop. You can change.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2013, 06:08 PM
What are you right about? The team continues to win and you are too much of a miserable sack of crap to enjoy the ride. You've always bed this way though. From your first appearances here through today you have always trolled this place. It's not too late to stop. You can change.

I was very ecstatic with our teams, limited QB and all, in the days of yore.

I have learned harsh lessons and now watch football like a dog that has been beaten too many times.

JimNasium
10-21-2013, 06:11 PM
I was very ecstatic with our teams, limited QB and all, in the days of yore.

I have learned harsh lessons and now watch football like a dog that has been beaten too many times.

Time to quit watching the game. You are sadly pathetic anymore and haven't had a valid football opinion in quite some time. This isn't life and death, it's football.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Time to quit watching the game. You are sadly pathetic anymore and haven't had a valid football opinion in quite some time. This isn't life and death, it's football.

I enjoy watching football, and enjoy watching our good players make plays.

I just wish, one day, those good players...would be rewarded...with a championship.

Too many careers wasted on the likes of Bono, Grbac, Cassel...and Smith.

JimNasium
10-21-2013, 06:36 PM
I enjoy watching football, and enjoy watching our good players make plays.

I just wish, one day, those good players...would be rewarded...with a championship.

Too many careers wasted on the likes of Bono, Grbac, Cassel...and Smith.

How about channeling your self-professed knowledge and expertise into an actual career in professional football talent evaluation?

Hammock Parties
10-21-2013, 06:40 PM
How about channeling your self-professed knowledge and expertise into an actual career in professional football talent evaluation?

I'm lazy!

Floridafan
10-21-2013, 07:38 PM
I'm lazy!

Maybe you are lazy but you are also a negative bastard. Hanging around with people like you would make someone want to go suck a tailpipe. Negativity is something one chooses to spew. Whereas a positive attitude attracts people of like mind. You should read a book like "As a Man Thinketh" or something by Jim Rohn about how the mind works. You have a great ability to take a very surprising and enjoyable football season and make it miserable with your pissing and moaning. Lighten up Francis.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-21-2013, 07:42 PM

True. But he is also the reason we haven't lost..

If Cassel were QB we'd be 3-4 with the new coaching staff we have.

In58men
10-21-2013, 07:44 PM
So no gif yet?

Hammock Parties
10-21-2013, 07:45 PM
you just got married and you're looking for gifs on the internet?

ReynardMuldrake
10-21-2013, 07:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Qa29Yl7.gif

COchief
10-21-2013, 08:27 PM

He already has, with hilarious results...

"The Chiefs are division champions because of Matt Cassel. They win because of him, not in spite of him."

Cassel Is Kansas City’s General
Getty
Getty
By C.E. Wendler
Warpaint Illustrated Columnist

The transformation is complete. As the Chiefs head into the 2010 postseason, Matt Cassel is driving KC’s offense. No one, not even his biggest critic, can call him a liability anymore.

Let’s be quite honest – a lot of you didn’t believe this was possible. Nine weeks ago against the Buffalo Bills, Cassel was horrible. The Chiefs escaped with a 13-10 victory thanks to their defense and running game. Watching Cassel blow possession after possession that day, I was enraged, and completely justified in calling him The NFL’s Most Dangerous Quarterback. The Chiefs, in first place at the time, were literally in danger of blowing it because their quarterback couldn’t hold up his end of the bargain.

A week later, the Chiefs blew it, losing to the Raiders and eventually relinquishing their hold on first place in the AFC West. Cassel wasn’t terrible, but was hardly the player he needed to be considering the scope of the game. If he couldn’t elevate his game in a midseason battle for first place, how could he possibly do it with the playoffs on the line?

The Chiefs needed a general to lead them into battle. With their running game and defense playing at a comparatively high level, their quarterback, I quipped, was more akin to a little drummer boy, who handed the ball to the real soldiers.

A week later, the little drummer boy looked helpless while the real soldiers were massacred in Denver.

The situation seemed hopeless. The 5-4 Chiefs looked like a bunch of frauds. Labeled as playoff contenders, in reality they were pretenders being led by The Great Pretender. Cassel, it seemed, was the biggest fraud of them all - handpicked to be a franchise quarterback, awarded the salary of a franchise quarterback, constantly lauded by some as “the guy,” but nothing close to what a franchise quarterback should actually be.

It was time for an ultimatum. As dire as the situation appeared, should Cassel deliver the Chiefs to the playoffs, I posed that his mission for 2010 would be considered complete. Privately, I snickered at the very idea. The little drummer boy was going to hold off Philip Rivers? Ha!

Who’s laughing now?

Six weeks and five wins later, the Chiefs are in the playoffs. Cassel, who has taken a flamethrower to both NFL defenses and his biggest critic, is the reason. He has literally transformed himself. He is driving Kansas City’s offense, and the last two weeks are undeniable proof.

It might be easy to dismiss Cassel’s resurgence as a product of Kansas City’s running game. The Chiefs are still the #1 running team and have 362 yards rushing the last two weeks. But statistics can be deceiving. If you asked Charlie Weis, he’d probably tell you the truth – Kansas City’s running game has been terrible the last two weeks, and Cassel is picking up the slack.

Third and 19? Sling it, Cassel.

Against the Rams in Week 15, the Chiefs totaled 51 yards rushing in the first half. But 17 of those yards came via Cassel scrambles. The Chiefs “vaunted” rushing attack produced 34 yards on 13 carries. Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles? They combined for one rushing first down before halftime.

Despite the running game producing like Larry Johnson was taking the handoffs, and despite two third-down drops from Kansas City’s receivers, the Chiefs led the Rams at halftime, 14-6. The reason: Matt Cassel, and this was a few days after his guts had been ripped out.

The idea that Cassel’s game against the Rams was an NFC-West aided fluke was debunked against the Tennessee Titans last weekend. Once again, the Chiefs’ early running game went in the dumpster, producing 40 yards (17 on one play) on 10 carries through KC’s first three possessions, for a grand total of two rushing first downs.

And the Chiefs led 17-0. Because Cassel was smoking red hot like he’s never been before, completing eight in a row to start the game and 13 of his first 16 passes for 146 yards and two touchdowns, good for a quarterback rating of 144.2, which is pretty close to perfect. And then Cassel decided he wanted to be perfect.

Facing third and 19, Cassel could have dumped the ball off and let KC’s offense punt. That’s exactly what he would have done six weeks ago when the Chiefs blew their lead in the division. Instead, he rifled a ball over the middle of the field to Dwayne Bowe, who caught it in stride for a 75-yard touchdown. It was a perfect pass. And then – ding! - Cassel’s quarterback rating hit 158.3, the perfect rating. The same rating Trent Green posted on an overcast December day when the Chiefs clinched their last division title in 2003.

The Chiefs were ahead 24-0, the most points they’ve scored in a half this year, and the Titans weren’t coming back. It was because of Cassel. Kansas City’s offense would put up 327 total yards before halftime, the third most in team history. The reason? Cassel.

The bottom line: The Chiefs are 5-0 with Matt Cassel since the massacre in Denver. In those five games, KC’s offense is averaging 27.4 points and Cassel is averaging 224 yards passing at a 62 percent clip with 11 touchdowns and one interception (106.5 rating). Stats may be for losers, but the Chiefs are winners. The statistics only reinforce the proof of Cassel’s transformation.

The Chiefs are division champions because of Matt Cassel. They win because of him, not in spite of him. You couldn't say that six weeks ago.

The little drummer boy is dead. It’s time to go to war again, and this time, Kansas City has a general firing 75-yard touchdowns.

ShowtimeSBMVP
10-21-2013, 08:28 PM

"The Chiefs are division champions because of Matt Cassel. They win because of him, not in spite of him."

Getty
Getty
By C.E. Wendler

The transformation is complete. As the Chiefs head into the 2010 postseason, Matt Cassel is driving KC’s offense. No one, not even his biggest critic, can call him a liability anymore.

Let’s be quite honest – a lot of you didn’t believe this was possible. Nine weeks ago against the Buffalo Bills, Cassel was horrible. The Chiefs escaped with a 13-10 victory thanks to their defense and running game. Watching Cassel blow possession after possession that day, I was enraged, and completely justified in calling him The NFL’s Most Dangerous Quarterback. The Chiefs, in first place at the time, were literally in danger of blowing it because their quarterback couldn’t hold up his end of the bargain.

A week later, the Chiefs blew it, losing to the Raiders and eventually relinquishing their hold on first place in the AFC West. Cassel wasn’t terrible, but was hardly the player he needed to be considering the scope of the game. If he couldn’t elevate his game in a midseason battle for first place, how could he possibly do it with the playoffs on the line?

The Chiefs needed a general to lead them into battle. With their running game and defense playing at a comparatively high level, their quarterback, I quipped, was more akin to a little drummer boy, who handed the ball to the real soldiers.

A week later, the little drummer boy looked helpless while the real soldiers were massacred in Denver.

The situation seemed hopeless. The 5-4 Chiefs looked like a bunch of frauds. Labeled as playoff contenders, in reality they were pretenders being led by The Great Pretender. Cassel, it seemed, was the biggest fraud of them all - handpicked to be a franchise quarterback, awarded the salary of a franchise quarterback, constantly lauded by some as “the guy,” but nothing close to what a franchise quarterback should actually be.

It was time for an ultimatum. As dire as the situation appeared, should Cassel deliver the Chiefs to the playoffs, I posed that his mission for 2010 would be considered complete. Privately, I snickered at the very idea. The little drummer boy was going to hold off Philip Rivers? Ha!

Who’s laughing now?

Six weeks and five wins later, the Chiefs are in the playoffs. Cassel, who has taken a flamethrower to both NFL defenses and his biggest critic, is the reason. He has literally transformed himself. He is driving Kansas City’s offense, and the last two weeks are undeniable proof.

It might be easy to dismiss Cassel’s resurgence as a product of Kansas City’s running game. The Chiefs are still the #1 running team and have 362 yards rushing the last two weeks. But statistics can be deceiving. If you asked Charlie Weis, he’d probably tell you the truth – Kansas City’s running game has been terrible the last two weeks, and Cassel is picking up the slack.

Against the Rams in Week 15, the Chiefs totaled 51 yards rushing in the first half. But 17 of those yards came via Cassel scrambles. The Chiefs “vaunted” rushing attack produced 34 yards on 13 carries. Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles? They combined for one rushing first down before halftime.

Despite the running game producing like Larry Johnson was taking the handoffs, and despite two third-down drops from Kansas City’s receivers, the Chiefs led the Rams at halftime, 14-6. The reason: Matt Cassel, and this was a few days after his guts had been ripped out.

The idea that Cassel’s game against the Rams was an NFC-West aided fluke was debunked against the Tennessee Titans last weekend. Once again, the Chiefs’ early running game went in the dumpster, producing 40 yards (17 on one play) on 10 carries through KC’s first three possessions, for a grand total of two rushing first downs.

And the Chiefs led 17-0. Because Cassel was smoking red hot like he’s never been before, completing eight in a row to start the game and 13 of his first 16 passes for 146 yards and two touchdowns, good for a quarterback rating of 144.2, which is pretty close to perfect. And then Cassel decided he wanted to be perfect.

Facing third and 19, Cassel could have dumped the ball off and let KC’s offense punt. That’s exactly what he would have done six weeks ago when the Chiefs blew their lead in the division. Instead, he rifled a ball over the middle of the field to Dwayne Bowe, who caught it in stride for a 75-yard touchdown. It was a perfect pass. And then – ding! - Cassel’s quarterback rating hit 158.3, the perfect rating. The same rating Trent Green posted on an overcast December day when the Chiefs clinched their last division title in 2003.

The Chiefs were ahead 24-0, the most points they’ve scored in a half this year, and the Titans weren’t coming back. It was because of Cassel. Kansas City’s offense would put up 327 total yards before halftime, the third most in team history. The reason? Cassel.

The bottom line: The Chiefs are 5-0 with Matt Cassel since the massacre in Denver. In those five games, KC’s offense is averaging 27.4 points and Cassel is averaging 224 yards passing at a 62 percent clip with 11 touchdowns and one interception (106.5 rating). Stats may be for losers, but the Chiefs are winners. The statistics only reinforce the proof of Cassel’s transformation.

The Chiefs are division champions because of Matt Cassel. They win because of him, not in spite of him. You couldn't say that six weeks ago.

The little drummer boy is dead. It’s time to go to war again, and this time, Kansas City has a general firing 75-yard touchdowns.

LMAO

Chiefspants
10-21-2013, 08:31 PM

I will say this proves his point about not getting his hopes up anymore.

COchief
10-21-2013, 08:35 PM
I will say this proves his point about not getting his hopes up anymore.

O.city
10-21-2013, 08:36 PM
And he wrote that after he had determined the chiefs were "frauds"?

No wonder no one here takes the guy seriously.

COchief
10-21-2013, 08:40 PM

Chiefspants
10-21-2013, 08:47 PM

Take a look at OrangeMane sometime, Clay is essentially a KC version of Knowmo over there.

As Hamas once said, Clay's purpose is to throw gas on already building fires.

AlexSmithDynasty
10-21-2013, 09:07 PM

Getty
Getty
By C.E. Wendler

Who’s laughing now?

This post is absolute gold. Commenting so I can find it easily for future reference.

notorious
10-21-2013, 09:09 PM
ROFL

Coach
10-21-2013, 09:22 PM
I recommend this to be on his signature or avatar.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Chiefs/eeyorel.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/SwedeCarlson/media/Chiefs/eeyorel.jpg.html)

In58men
10-21-2013, 09:25 PM
Just stopping by to see if the gif was posted. Carry on.

Psyko Tek
10-21-2013, 10:09 PM
^ does everybody else who just joined the forum put this guy on ignore? So edgy bro.

nah, the hypocrasy is funny, and when he wants to he does great gifs and videos

ask him about his modeling career

Psyko Tek
10-21-2013, 10:12 PM

after the shit we have had since trent green, I am gonna enjoy this until that time
yes, it will come
but until then Suck it bitches, there is only on team, and on Qb in the N F ucking L that has not lost

TLO
10-21-2013, 10:26 PM

Getty
Getty
By C.E. Wendler

Who’s laughing now?

LMAO

COchief
10-21-2013, 11:49 PM
Glad to know everyone else enjoys the Warpaint Illustrated archives as much as I do. :)

Hammock Parties
10-21-2013, 11:51 PM
That's kind of my point, though.

Alex Smith ain't throwing no 75-yard touchdowns this year.

Fairplay
10-22-2013, 06:00 AM
That's kind of my point, though.

Alex Smith ain't throwing no 75-yard touchdowns this year.

What about a 65 yard TD?

Rausch
10-22-2013, 06:10 AM
Glad to know everyone else enjoys the Warpaint Illustrated archives as much as I do. :)

No one enjoyed that drivel...

In58men
10-22-2013, 06:49 AM
Alex Smith throws a 2 yard dumper to Jamaal Charles!!!!! Charles breaks 9 tackles, jukes and spins then pulls off this incredible front flip over the defender for a 98 yard touchdown!!!!!!! Go Alex Smith baby. /truefans