PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Charles has become a beast in pass pro

RunKC
10-21-2013, 03:57 PM
The guy isn't scared of Anybody and I love it. The Eagles hit was awesome. The Cushing hit, while saddening, was an clean lethal block.

But holy shit, the block he had on JJ Watt was incredible. He hit arguably the nastiest D player right in the fucking ribs and knocked the wind out of him. It was such a hard hit that Watt got on one knee and had to sit out a few plays.

Folks, this is Jamaal's ceiling. He has mastered everything a RB needs to be successful. The guys game is rounded out. Enjoy this guy while we can bc he is very special.

What is awesome is that Jamaal still uses the draft cons of him being "too small" to fuel his fire. Love it.

In58men
10-21-2013, 03:57 PM
The guy isn't scared of Anybody and I love it. The Eagles hit was awesome. The Cushing hit, while saddening, was an clean lethal block.

But holy shit, the block he had on JJ Watt was incredible. He hit arguably the nastiest D player right in the ****ing ribs and knocked the wind out of him. It was such a hard hit that Watt got on one knee and had to sit out a few plays.

Folks, this is Jamaal's ceiling. He has mastered everything a RB needs to be successful. The guys game is rounded out. Enjoy this guy while we can bc he is very special.

What is awesome is that Jamaal still uses the draft cons of him being "too small" to fuel his fire. Love it.

Gif please

mcaj22
10-21-2013, 03:58 PM
he actually runs routes better than any of our WRs too, which is sad. (not for him, the WRs)

Halfcan
10-21-2013, 03:59 PM
he actually runs routes better than any of our WRs too, which is sad. (not for him, the WRs)

Truth!

themanwithnoname
10-21-2013, 04:18 PM
The Cushing hit was on Cushing. I seriously don't know WTF he was thinking, it was like he didn't see Charles at all even though he was right in from of him, he just ran straight like there was nothing there. I've seen people run into glass doors with less reckless abandon.

Maybe it was the angle and he thought Charles was going after some other Texans player, I don't know, but he just ran straight forward right into Jamaal.

The hit on Watt looked a little funny, but I wonder if Charles didn't hit him like that to keep him from putting his arms up like he does a lot. He can decide to either put his arms up or get popped in the ribs good. I really don't know why that doesn't happen more.

I love his toughness, but I hate when they have him in running those shitty like 1 yard clock eating runs where they have him run right into the pile. Like the one he fumbled on, why are they even using him for plays like that? To me that's like putting Tamba or Poe back at safety. I could understand it if it was goal or to get a first down on 3rd or 4th and short.

Chiefspants
10-21-2013, 04:21 PM
Just stopping by the mention the bonecrushing block he put on Ed Reed yesterday. Charles is the heart of our office right now, if Reid starts leaving Sherman in with more regularity, Charles' production may even increase as the year goes forward.