PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs vs Donks Tickets on December 1

MatriculatingHank
10-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Can you guys help out a brother in N.E. Mississippi? I've been a fan since 1970 and now have a 17 year old son who has been a Chiefs fan since he was in grade school. We got to see the Chiefs beat the Titans in Nashville a few weeks back. We have gone to Arrowhead twice in the past 2 seasons and want to come back on December 1. It's a good 8.5 to 9 hour drive one way and we'd like to have tickets in hand before leaving. I know StubHub and other ticket outlets sell them but I thought I'd ask you guys for advice and help. Thanks in advance and hope to make the trip one more time. :kc:

cosmo20002
10-23-2013, 02:50 PM
Can you guys help out a brother in N.E. Mississippi? I've been a fan since 1970 and now have a 17 year old son who has been a Chiefs fan since he was in grade school. We got to see the Chiefs beat the Titans in Nashville a few weeks back. We have gone to Arrowhead twice in the past 2 seasons and want to come back on December 1. It's a good 8.5 to 9 hour drive one way and we'd like to have tickets in hand before leaving. I know StubHub and other ticket outlets sell them but I thought I'd ask you guys for advice and help. Thanks in advance and hope to make the trip one more time. :kc:

One more time?

BlackHelicopters
10-23-2013, 02:52 PM

Craig's list is safe.

Discuss Thrower
10-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Tickets are going to cost you greatly at this stage. May G-d have mercy on your poor soul.

Rooster
10-23-2013, 03:03 PM
Good luck dude. They aren't cheap.

Fish
10-23-2013, 03:05 PM
Tickets to the Donkey game are running way way over face value. I could sell my ticket to that game and more than cover the price of my entire season ticket package, according to prices on craigslist and Stubhub and such.

You'll need some luck with that one.....

MatriculatingHank
10-23-2013, 03:23 PM
Yeah, I see what you're saying. I can only keep looking and hope for the best.
I know that they will be pricey. If anyone hears of someone who can't go to
the game and would like to make some money (but not TOO much money)
keep this thread in mind. The Chiefs are 7-0 and GOOD things DO happen!