PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Would You Do It?

RINGLEADER
10-23-2013, 11:55 PM
Trade 1st for Blackmon (throw in McCluster or Avery if you have to) and a 3rd for Gonzalez (which I think would make it too hard for Atlanta to pass up)?

Would take an area of weakness and turn it into a strength overnight.

Oh yeah...late night and bullsh!t and all that...

10-23-2013, 11:58 PM
Trade 1st for Blackmon (throw in McCluster or Avery if you have to) and a 3rd for Gonzalez (which I think would make it too hard for Atlanta to pass up)?

Oh yeah...late night and bull**** and all that...

Yes for Blackmon. No for Gonzalez

Ebolapox
10-23-2013, 11:59 PM
without a better QB, they're both fucking wasted. gonzo would be the better of the two acquisitions, honestly, as 'two fucking second round picks' would actually throw him the ball maybe. a third is too high, but I'd give a fourth all day long. only good blackmon does is gives your next retread somebody to throw the ball to.

Hammock Parties
10-24-2013, 12:02 AM
No. We need all the draft ammo we have to acquire a QB.

I really don't think adding more receivers is going to help Alex all that much.

thabear04
10-24-2013, 12:08 AM
I would not mind Jared Allen coming back.

Chiefs=Champions
10-24-2013, 12:17 AM
i doubt either happen. Cap space and all. We need the space for Houston and Berry this offseason..

DaneMcCloud
10-24-2013, 12:24 AM
In a heartbeat.

Load up for a Super Bowl run.

DaneMcCloud
10-24-2013, 12:24 AM
No. We need all the draft ammo we have to acquire a QB.

I really don't think adding more receivers is going to help Alex all that much.

Dumb poster is dumb

DaneMcCloud
10-24-2013, 12:25 AM

What? Where would he line up?

Hammock Parties
10-24-2013, 12:26 AM
In a heartbeat.

Load up for a Super Bowl run.

LMAO

This team isn't capable of a Super Bowl run, and it will be 100 percent apparent when we play Denver.

DaneMcCloud
10-24-2013, 12:30 AM
LMAO

This team isn't capable of a Super Bowl run, and it will be 100 percent apparent when we play Denver.

You're beyond fucking stupid.

There is no guarantee that the Chiefs will start 7-0 next year. The offense is scoring just enough to win with SHIT at WR any TE.

If the difference between appearing in a Super Bowl and not appearing in a Super Bowl is trading a 1 and a 3 for established players, you do it.

I vacillate between thinking you're a troll and dumbass but after your responses in this thread, the distinction is clear.

You're a fucking dumbass.

-King-
10-24-2013, 12:30 AM
Sigh. You two every damn thread...

Hammock Parties
10-24-2013, 12:32 AM
If the difference between appearing in a Super Bowl and not appearing in a Super Bowl is trading a 1 and a 3 for established players, you do it.

Like I said, I don't think adding any receivers is going to help Alex.

He's already missing the guys we have.

SPchief
10-24-2013, 12:39 AM

And he would play where?

TLO
10-24-2013, 12:42 AM
And he would play where?

TE? KC Wolf? FB?

ratchet
10-24-2013, 12:43 AM

Alex aint going anywhere next year and we're gonna continue winning and you're gonna continue moping.

RippedmyFlesh
10-24-2013, 12:59 AM

This
Things have fallen into place for KC this year better than any of us expected.
You get this close and you make any move you can to make it happen.

jwilson
10-24-2013, 03:22 AM

He would take Kendrick's position.

Mav
10-24-2013, 04:30 AM

he guys he have, you know, Donny Avery, the Colts 3rd receiver last year after being beat out by T.Y. Hilton, Dexter McCluster, Aj Jenkins, Hemmingway.

How does that compare with any of the top teams in the league.

Who is it better than? And be careful if you mention SF's.

They have VERNON, and Boldin. They are getting back Manningham this weekend, and Crabtree next month.

The wr's are pathetic as a unit on this team.

The Bad Guy
10-24-2013, 04:56 AM
LMAO

Football Nostradamus has spoken.

One of a handful of miserable fans of an undefeated team that hope the QB falls flat on their face so he can post "I told you so" on the fucking internet.

big nasty kcnut
10-24-2013, 05:09 AM
I bet a nickle we are all right with the talent we have. Alex Smith way better then cassel he just need better protecting plus we are not facing much tough defense going forward so Alex will have a chance to shine.

jjchieffan
10-24-2013, 05:45 AM
LMAO

Yeah. Because Denver did so well in the playoffs last year. Ask Irsay how great Peyton is in January. Lol

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
10-24-2013, 06:32 AM
A first for Blackmon would be worth it because he would stretch the field this year and give us a deep threat on every play and once Tyler Bray takes over the quarterbacking next year the possibilities are endless. Tony would be a waste because of his age, we can manage with the tight ends we have now and we can upgrade them next year.

Mr. Kotter
10-24-2013, 06:56 AM

Make it a 5th for Gonzalez and I'm "in"...

beach tribe
10-24-2013, 07:02 AM
When you are this good, you blow your load for a ring.

I wouldn't trade for blackmon though. Smith needs fast guys who get separation.

Tony G all nostalgia aside would make us the SB favorite IMO.

HolyHandgernade
10-24-2013, 07:05 AM
Make it a 5th for Gonzalez and I'm "in"...

This. And yes, you try to take advantage of this year. The opportunity is golden, you shouldn't waste 7-0. There's no guarantee that the defense maintains its level year to year. Don't waste it and get another WR this year who can help make a difference.

beach tribe
10-24-2013, 07:06 AM
A first for Blackmon would be worth it because he would stretch the field this year and give us a deep threat on every play and once Tyler Bray takes over the quarterbacking next year the possibilities are endless. Tony would be a waste because of his age, we can manage with the tight ends we have now and we can upgrade them next year.

Smith will have to get hurt to lose his job I'm afraid. He just wins too much. It can't be ignored.

I'm cool with Bray starting his rape fest in year 3.

Rausch
10-24-2013, 07:07 AM
Not only no but hell no...

Rausch
10-24-2013, 07:07 AM
I'm cool with Bray starting his rape fest in year 3.

Yup.

2 years to mature and learn and then Smiff can GTFO...

beach tribe
10-24-2013, 07:09 AM

Pass rushers may be the least of our worries.

It feels good to say that.

warrior
10-24-2013, 07:10 AM

One of a handful of miserable fans of an undefeated team that hope the QB falls flat on their face so he can post "I told you so" on the ****ing internet.

Yep

beach tribe
10-24-2013, 07:16 AM
Yup.

2 years to mature and learn and then Smiff can GTFO...

Thanks for keeping me safe all those years .22
You were accurate and reliable.
But I think I'm ready for my Desert Eagle now.

Dayze
10-24-2013, 07:25 AM
I'd trade next years 2nd for him.

BlackHelicopters
10-24-2013, 07:34 AM

Where would he play? War paint? Cheerleader?

Chief Roundup
10-24-2013, 07:38 AM

Gonzo may be established but Blackmon is not IMO. Blackmon is in just his 2cd year. He has already been suspended by the league. He has struggled to keep his head straight. He is not established past being a problematic personality in the NFL.

Chief Roundup
10-24-2013, 07:40 AM

He no longer fits into this Defense. He is a 4-3 DE. Not a 3-4 OLB.

tredadda
10-24-2013, 07:52 AM

I would give a first for Blackmon. He is far better than any receiver we could hope to draft as of right now based off of how we are playing.

I would not give up a third for TG though. That is way to much for half a season of him. If we could get a a couple of more years of him I would do it in a heartbeat. Getting Fasano back was huge. Our TE is not as bad as it once was. I would give up a 5th rounder or later for TG though if Atl would do that,

tredadda
10-24-2013, 07:55 AM

One of a handful of miserable fans of an undefeated team that hope the QB falls flat on their face so he can post "I told you so" on the ****ing internet.

This. His hatred of Alex Smith is getting tiring to read in almost every post. He would rather us lose with Alex Smith so he can be "right" than win with him.