PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Trading Deadline: Tuesday 3 p.m. CST

T-post Tom
10-27-2013, 07:38 PM
I suspect Dorsey is on the phone right now, based on his recent history with the Chiefs. C'mon Dorsey, time to get a TE. A good TE.

Seems that the top TEs rumored to be available are Tony G, Fred Davis, Marcedes Lewis and Jordan Cameron.

TribalElder
10-27-2013, 07:41 PM
Tony G come on down

Your turn to bring your pouty puss attitude back to KC!

Along with your TE skills too

RealSNR
10-27-2013, 07:46 PM
Fuck Tony. I don't want him.

The "discount" we would receive for the amount of time we would get for his service is a TERRIBLE deal. He's worth nothing more than a 7th rounder (which we conveniently don't have) and that's not a good enough deal for the Falcons to part with him.

I'd rather spend more to get a quality young player on a good contract like Jordan Cameron.

Deberg_1990
10-27-2013, 07:47 PM
I expect the Chiefs will do nothing. The meltdown here will be epic.

Bewbies
10-27-2013, 07:48 PM

I expect nobody to do anything.

DaFace
10-27-2013, 07:49 PM

I seriously doubt that. People may be hoping for something, but I seriously doubt most people are expecting anything.

T-post Tom
10-27-2013, 07:58 PM
**** Tony. I don't want him.

The "discount" we would receive for the amount of time we would get for his service is a TERRIBLE deal. He's worth nothing more than a 7th rounder (which we conveniently don't have) and that's not a good enough deal for the Falcons to part with him.

I'd rather spend more to get a quality young player on a good contract like Jordan Cameron.

Get your point, but if the FO believes that TG would put them over the edge for a playoff win (or two), the FO may decide he's worth it. This offense will need to score more points against playoff caliber teams. Take a draft hit now while the 8-0 window of opportunity is open. Maybe not likely, but it could happen. Just sayin'...

milkman
10-27-2013, 08:02 PM
I'll be waiting on pins and needles.

morphius
10-27-2013, 08:02 PM
Sadly, it appears we need OL as much as anything. (I'm not going to mention Alex Smith, 'cause there just isn't much hope of making a change there).

The Bad Guy
10-27-2013, 08:03 PM
LOL at the thought Jordan Cameron would be traded.

Who the fuck makes these lists?

MotherfuckerJones
10-27-2013, 08:04 PM
We're not doing anything, but would be nice to add Gordon

TribalElder
10-27-2013, 08:06 PM
Trade fisher and our 1st for gonzales

T-post Tom
10-27-2013, 08:07 PM

Who the **** makes these lists?

:hmmm: ... To name a few... (Really, it all seems to stem from Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports.)

"According to some who have been in contact with the Browns, they believe Cleveland would entertain offers for emerging tight end Jordan Cameron as well as Gordon, though it would take a steep haul of picks and/or players to acquire them." ~ Jason La Canfora

http://fansided.com/2013/10/27/cleveland-browns-open-trade-offers-jordan-cameron/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1826610-jordan-cameron-trade-rumors-latest-buzz-and-speculation-surrounding-browns-te

http://www.businessinsider.com/browns-trade-rumors-josh-gordon-jordan-cameron-available-2013-10

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24147591/nfl-trade-deadline-notes-49ers-patriots-lions-ravens-colts-eyeing-wrs

Mav
10-27-2013, 08:25 PM

Who the **** makes these lists?

Jason LaConfora is the proud owner of this stupid shit.

And of course it makes perfect sense. Norv Turner the guy responsible for the development of Antonio Gates, gets a brand new Antonio Gates, even more explosive, and yet, they are going to ship him out immediately.

Perfect sense.

File this under the dumb shit that has no chance of happening.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-27-2013, 09:08 PM
I would take Tony back, if only to help keep Axl from looking like a complete dipshit for the rest of the season.

TribalElder
10-27-2013, 09:23 PM
I would take Tony back, if only to help keep Axl from looking like a complete dipshit for the rest of the season.

He could help fisher block

notorious
10-27-2013, 09:25 PM
So we still have a day and a half to unload Alex Smith?

Anyong Bluth
10-27-2013, 09:32 PM
We should be rooting for Cameron for double the reasons.
He's a stud TE, and hopefully that means his sister will be attending more Chiefs games!

http://www.theschoolphilly.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/erin3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xsQYpAB.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-27-2013, 09:50 PM
He could help fisher block

This too.

So we still have a day and a half to unload Alex Smith?

ROFL

Chiefs=Champions
10-28-2013, 02:48 AM
On a potential trade:

“It’s up to them,” Gonzalez said. “If that’s what they want to do and that’s in the best interest of the team, then that’s up to them. It isn’t going to come from me. I’m not the one asking for a trade. I love Atlanta. I love playing with these guys.”

TEX
10-28-2013, 06:51 AM
Sadly, it appears we need OL as much as anything. (I'm not going to mention Alex Smith, 'cause there just isn't much hope of making a change there).

Its NOT just Fish either. Allen, Hudson, AsaBigMofo, and even Brandon Albert at times, seem to all get owned. However, it does mostly occur at RT, followed by LG and C.

Carlota69
10-28-2013, 07:03 AM
On a potential trade:

“It’s up to them,” Gonzalez said. “If that’s what they want to do and that’s in the best interest of the team, then that’s up to them. It isn’t going to come from me. I’m not the one asking for a trade. I love Atlanta. I love playing with these guys.”

Translation:
"Trade talk is happening, and it's made it's way to my agent."

Carlota69
10-28-2013, 07:03 AM
Its NOT just Fish either. Allen, Hudson, AsaBigMofo, and even Brandon Albert at times, seem to all get owned. However, it does mostly occur at RT, followed by LG and C.

They all suck ass, and not in a good way. They suck ass with teeth. They are the biggest problem on offense without question.

J Diddy
10-28-2013, 07:08 AM
Trade fisher and our 1st for gonzales

That would be an incredibly stupid trade. TG hasn't hit a thousand yards in 5 years. He's a good te, but he's not where he was. That and he'll only play a half a year.

whoman69
10-28-2013, 07:12 AM
My guess is it will be pretty quiet as usual.

oldman
10-28-2013, 07:16 AM
Unless we're looking for O-line help, I don't see anything happening, either.

MahiMike
10-28-2013, 07:30 AM
I love Tony but it's too late for him. A 6th rounder or so maybe. I'd rather have a young guy we can continue with. Cameron is a top TE.

-King-
10-28-2013, 07:31 AM
I'd give a conditional 5th and not think twice about it.
Posted via Mobile Device

siberian khatru
10-28-2013, 07:50 AM
Translation:
"Trade talk is happening, and it's made it's way to my agent."

Bingo

Imon Yourside
10-28-2013, 07:52 AM
Stuff just got realz

Mr_Tomahawk
10-28-2013, 07:54 AM
Chiefs wont be doing anything...don't get your hopes up.

Frosty
10-28-2013, 07:57 AM
Tony doesn't get separation anymore. A lot of his catches he makes with a guy hanging on him. I really don't see Smith throwing him the ball so it would be a wasted pick, especially since we would only have him for eight more games (plus any playoffs).

I would trade for Cameron in a heartbeat but I don't see that happening. A late pick for Lewis (assuming he's healthy) or Davis would work, too.

TribalElder
10-28-2013, 08:28 AM
That would be an incredibly stupid trade. TG hasn't hit a thousand yards in 5 years. He's a good te, but he's not where he was. That and he'll only play a half a year.

dude.... i was fucking around :)

BlackHelicopters
10-28-2013, 08:32 AM
Nothing will be done.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-28-2013, 08:48 AM
On a potential trade:

Smokescreen.