PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Denver has not beaten a team with a winning record either

Red Dawg
10-30-2013, 06:22 PM
Fugging media has us eating shit over this every week. Donkeys lost to the only team they played that's considered good. We beat Tenn when they were 3-1. Dallas after they had won a game the first week. Philly when they were still being pumped as good. Seriously WtF? Donkeys have done the same.

Buck
10-30-2013, 06:24 PM
We beat da Colts so we better then u

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-30-2013, 06:25 PM
Every team we face from here on out will be gunning to knock that record off.

Dunerdr
10-30-2013, 06:26 PM
Old news

displacedinMN
10-30-2013, 06:27 PM
Fugging media has us eating shit over this every week. Donkeys lost to the only team they played that's considered good. We beat Tenn when they were 3-1. Dallas after they had won a game the first week. Philly when they were still being pumped as good. Seriously WtF? Donkeys have done the same.

thank you !!!

Most of the complaining is that KC is 9-0 and Manning is not.

Bearcat
10-30-2013, 06:31 PM
The Broncos and Manning are already known entities. The Broncos took the eventual champs to double OT and everyone knows Manning will keep them in pretty much every game. Hell, they looked terrible at times vs the Colts and still almost came back.

The Chiefs were 2-14 last year and all they have to go on is that they have a legit defense and their opponent win % is .328.

Pretty simple... the Chiefs will get their chances, so the 'no respect' thing is pretty pointless.

Hammock Parties
10-30-2013, 06:33 PM
Yeah but they didn't struggle to beat Ryan Fitzpatrick or Jason Campbell.

Dayze
10-30-2013, 06:34 PM
that's different / ESPN

ShowtimeSBMVP
10-30-2013, 06:36 PM

Giving up 48 points to Cowboys, 23 points to Giants, 19 points to Jags, 21 to Oaklnad. Better?

GloryDayz
10-30-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm sure if we go undefeated and win the super bowl, we'll be the first team ever to make it through the playoffs playing teams that didn't have a winning record. And they'll move the super bowl to Denver so they can further focus on Manning and the type of tape he uses when he wraps gifts (to the NFL officials).

Meh, I'm used to it... What's next, Shannon Shrarpe not being a useless piece of grabastic turtle shit? Never going to happen..

-King-
10-30-2013, 06:39 PM
Giving up 48 points to Cowboys, 23 points to Giants, 19 points to Jags, 21 to Oaklnad. Better?

Why do you guys always respond to him?
Posted via Mobile Device

Cephalic Trauma
10-30-2013, 06:39 PM
Can we just shut the fuck up about Denver and wait until we play them? Holy shit. If I have to see the same rehashed bull shit about schedule, our defense, or their offense, I'm gonna castrate KnowMo.

ShowtimeSBMVP
10-30-2013, 06:40 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I gotta stop.

Hammock Parties
10-30-2013, 06:40 PM

They dominated 3 of those 4 teams.

BigMeatballDave
10-30-2013, 06:41 PM

FRAUDS!

Hammock Parties
10-30-2013, 06:47 PM
FRAUDS!

We're probably not the best team in football.

Cephalic Trauma
10-30-2013, 06:48 PM

Go lick your gf's fat star wars clit.

saphojunkie
10-30-2013, 06:50 PM
Yeah but they struggled to stop Jacksonville from scoring.

Fixed it, Dr. Doomandgloom.

saphojunkie
10-30-2013, 06:51 PM

Betting the field is for cowards.

BigMeatballDave
10-30-2013, 06:53 PM

It changes week to week.

Seattle was hot fucking garbage Monday night. Some say that is the best team. They won. Good teams find ways to win. Style points mean exactly squat in this league. This isn't college football.

Hammock Parties
10-30-2013, 07:01 PM
Fixed it, Dr. Doomandgloom.

JAX scored 12 pts offensively. 7 on an INT return.

bigjosh
10-30-2013, 07:22 PM
JAX scored 12 pts offensively. 7 on an INT return.

That's 12 more offensive points
than they scored on us though.

CaliforniaChief
10-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Man, I can't wait until the offseason ends. Oh wait.

Mile High Mania
10-30-2013, 07:38 PM
You guys are obsessed with the respect thing.

It will work itself out.

TribalElder
10-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Tarp Game

Reerun_KC
10-30-2013, 07:56 PM

It will work itself out.

Are you surprised? Same people crying about respect are the same ones home beating of to their Tony G poster...

Hammock Parties
10-30-2013, 07:57 PM

It will work itself out.

Soon as we get a QB.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-30-2013, 07:58 PM
Soon as we get a QB.

Yep.

BigMeatballDave
10-30-2013, 07:58 PM
Are you surprised? Same people crying about respect are the same ones home beating of to their Tony G poster...

:spock:

GloryDayz
10-30-2013, 08:09 PM
FUCK DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-King-
10-30-2013, 08:10 PM

Did this even make sense in your head?

CoMoChief
10-30-2013, 08:20 PM

No but the media isn't going to choose to pimp up a midwest team unless it's sexy.

The Chiefs aren't sexy. They dont set offensive records like they did in 2003 when they went 9-0 and we don't have a Dante Hall that's setting records, literally scaring other ST units forcing them to kick it away from him. Even though our defense was historically awful, mainstream media pimped up that 2003 9-0 A LOT more than they are this team because they scored a lot and were fun and sexy to watch.

This team plays ultra conservative on offense and has a strong defense...and while that's an old fashion way of winning a lot of ball games, ESPN still wants to report about Tony Romo and Dez Bryant arguing on the sidelines (when that's very common on any NFL sideline during the course of a game) and turn it into some kinda soap opera because that's what the garbage station that is ESPN wants. They're now only and strictly a sports version of TMZ...that's it.

Bearcat
10-30-2013, 08:27 PM
They're now only and strictly a sports version of TMZ...that's it.

I don't know why people cry so much for national attention... it's not like they're going to say anything earth shattering or even interesting.

Jaws' "blueprint to a SB" with an arrowhead on the cover in 2003 was kind of cool... and people around here still complained about respect at the time.

Chief Roundup
10-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Soon as we get a QB.

If that QB is top 10 in the league after a few years. Otherwise you are the Bucs, Rams, Lions, etc.

Psyko Tek
10-30-2013, 09:21 PM

until we lose we are

Garcia Bronco
10-30-2013, 09:28 PM
Can we just shut the **** up about Denver and wait until we play them? Holy shit. If I have to see the same rehashed bull shit about schedule, our defense, or their offense, I'm gonna castrate KnowMo.

Since you said it...in my mind the Chiefs don't exist until a week from the next Sunday.

AndChiefs
10-30-2013, 09:47 PM
Can we just shut the **** up about Denver and wait until we play them? Holy shit. If I have to see the same rehashed bull shit about schedule, our defense, or their offense, I'm gonna castrate KnowMo.

Can you just do this anyways?

|Zach|
10-31-2013, 12:59 AM

This is a fresh take.

AceyBronco916
10-31-2013, 02:42 AM
I'm sure if we go undefeated and win the super bowl, we'll be the first team ever to make it through the playoffs playing teams that didn't have a winning record. And they'll move the super bowl to Denver so they can further focus on Manning and the type of tape he uses when he wraps gifts (to the NFL officials).

Meh, I'm used to it... What's next, Shannon Shrarpe not being a useless piece of grabastic turtle shit? Never going to happen..

Undefeated in the playoffs? You wont even go undefeated this season, I bet you lose to Buffalo, like you almost lost to the Browns and every game you've been in. Yeah our Defense hasn't played well this year so far, but don't forget Denver had a top 5 defense last year, and I think honestly they lay down because our offense is scoring at unbelievable pace this year.

I do respect your defense. You guys are balling on D!! But Your offense sucks. I am a Bronco fan (been one since birth pretty much) but I live in California, (hour and half from SF) so I've seen A lot of Alex Smith games as a 49er before the Harbaugh era, and all I have to say is its not pretty.

All in all your defense might be able to hold Denver to under 40 points maybe even under 30 (highly unlikely since we can score at will, 31 points in the 4th quarter) you guys might even have the lead at halftime, but that 2nd half is where it gets rough, I am sorry but I have seen Alex Smith choke against good teams more times than I count on both hands and feet. The way to win football games is to score lots and lots of points. I do like KC more than I like SD, so I would rather see you guys do good than them, but thats besides the point. Chiefs have only scored 31 points once this season, Alex Smith won't throw deep, is afraid to make a lot of throws and Denver has never scored under 33 so far this season. It might be some good games but dont hold your breath because I dont see it ending well for you guys.

However, Huge improvement from last season, you guys are making noise, and are respectable this season (especially your Defense). Your offense better start scoring more points, stats show that when the opposing team scores more than 30 points, Alex Smith loses 99% of the time. Dont believe me look it up. I hated Alex Smith in SF because I always wanted to see them win and they never did until Harbaugh came, why do you think SF ran Alex out of town?

AceyBronco916
10-31-2013, 02:53 AM
until we lose we are

It's going to happen pretty soon. I see a trap game in Buffalo... When you guys come to Denver is all goes downhill from there...

You guys will beat SD and Oakland again, this I am sure. I honestly think Denver is the best team in football and that not because thats my team, its because they have scored 100+ more than the next highest scoring team. Chiefs have an outstanding defense but Manning will figure them out.

And Dont even get me started on Andy Reid.... All I am going to say is Super Bowl XXXIX Eagles vs Patriots, 2 mins left Eagles driving could have won... Andy Reid did not know what to do, wasted over a minute trying to get the play in... Historically bad coaching in the Super Bowl.

AceyBronco916
10-31-2013, 02:59 AM
We beat da Colts so we better then u

You lost to the Raiders and Chiefs beat the Raiders... SO they are better than you!!!! LOL

IN the NFL you can never make comparisons like that, I remember when the Chiefs gave the Packers their only loss... And that was one of their only wins.

Rivers..... LOL DO you remember when the Chargers hosted the Broncos and were up 24 to 0 at halftime last season? (This is one of my ALL TIME favorite games) And then in the 2nd half the Broncos came back and beat them by double digits.... Monday night meltdown. Rivers totally choked. Yeah thats right he will do it again this year. He always does, never fails. Anyways Ive made enough noise on your Forums. I just love Football!!

WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT THE CHARGERS SUCK!!!!! AM I RIGHT?

Chiefspants
10-31-2013, 03:07 AM
It's going to happen pretty soon. I see a trap game in Buffalo... When you guys come to Denver is all goes downhill from there...

You guys will beat SD and Oakland again, this I am sure. I honestly think Denver is the best team in football and that not because thats my team, its because they have scored 100+ more than the next highest scoring team. Chiefs have an outstanding defense but Manning will figure them out.

And Dont even get me started on Andy Reid.... All I am going to say is Super Bowl XXXIX Eagles vs Patriots, 2 mins left Eagles driving could have won... Andy Reid did not know what to do, wasted over a minute trying to get the play in... Historically bad coaching in the Super Bowl.

Um, I don't think you're remembering Super Bowl XXXIX correctly. The Eagles were down by 10 with two minutes remaining. They scored with 1:48 left and didn't get the ball back until there was less than a minute left in the game.

Andy Reid's main criticism was that he didn't go to a no huddle with 6 minutes on the clock, not about whatever supposed two minute drill you seem to be remembering.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
10-31-2013, 03:58 AM
Every time Peyton drops back to pass. Don Henley's Dirty Laundry is played.

Chest Rockwell
10-31-2013, 05:19 AM
Go lick your gf's fat star wars clit.

Thanks a lot, asshole.

I'll never be able to look R2D2 in the eye again.

BigMeatballDave
10-31-2013, 05:19 AM
Undefeated in the playoffs? You wont even go undefeated this season, I bet you lose to Buffalo, like you almost lost to the Browns and every game you've been in. Yeah our Defense hasn't played well this year so far, but don't forget Denver had a top 5 defense last year, and I think honestly they lay down because our offense is scoring at unbelievable pace this year.

I do respect your defense. You guys are balling on D!! But Your offense sucks. I am a Bronco fan (been one since birth pretty much) but I live in California, (hour and half from SF) so I've seen A lot of Alex Smith games as a 49er before the Harbaugh era, and all I have to say is its not pretty.

All in all your defense might be able to hold Denver to under 40 points maybe even under 30 (highly unlikely since we can score at will, 31 points in the 4th quarter) you guys might even have the lead at halftime, but that 2nd half is where it gets rough, I am sorry but I have seen Alex Smith choke against good teams more times than I count on both hands and feet. The way to win football games is to score lots and lots of points. I do like KC more than I like SD, so I would rather see you guys do good than them, but thats besides the point. Chiefs have only scored 31 points once this season, Alex Smith won't throw deep, is afraid to make a lot of throws and Denver has never scored under 33 so far this season. It might be some good games but dont hold your breath because I dont see it ending well for you guys.

However, Huge improvement from last season, you guys are making noise, and are respectable this season (especially your Defense). Your offense better start scoring more points, stats show that when the opposing team scores more than 30 points, Alex Smith loses 99% of the time. Dont believe me look it up. I hated Alex Smith in SF because I always wanted to see them win and they never did until Harbaugh came, why do you think SF ran Alex out of town?LMAO Check your sarcasm meter, dufus.

Mile High Mania
10-31-2013, 06:43 AM
You guys should really just stop worrying about the respect thing right now... get through the next stretch of games with 0-1 losses, and it will flow your way.

It's all about perception and what sales... when you're talking about the media. Is it right, no, but it's reality.

KC has a strong defense and I think the respect is being given there in a major way. Aside from Charles, the offense is boring and when you look at the scores - KC doesn't appear to be dominating teams. How many 2nd, 3rd and other backup QBs has KC faced? And, it's not like KC is destroying these teams, but they're winning. That's just the perception...

It's a very bland, but quiet story line in KC and you're undefeated - just enjoy the ride and respect will come later.

10-31-2013, 06:55 AM
Screw respect. I don't want it from any of them.

MotherfuckerJones
10-31-2013, 06:57 AM
Keep knocking the chiefs. Believe in Denver. I want the nat'l media feeling salty when if we beat them.

Mile High Mania
10-31-2013, 07:19 AM
I really think there's a gut check moment for the NFL's feel good story of the year. Honestly, I think the Chiefs lose a close one in Buffalo and then coming out of the bye, they lose in Denver.

If and when that happens, it's all about how they circle the wagons and then you'll really know what kind of team you have. KC hasn't been put in a position of having to come back to win that much, which is good, but it's also nice to watch your team get tested in those situations to see what kind of fight they have in them. It will be needed at some point.

CallMeSquidwad
10-31-2013, 07:53 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Good question, guys a tool

Rausch
10-31-2013, 07:58 AM
You guys should really just stop worrying about the respect thing right now...

We quit worrying about the respect thing about 98...

Radar Chief
10-31-2013, 08:04 AM

Yea ^this.
I’m good with not getting respect all the way into the playoffs.

MileHighFish
10-31-2013, 12:45 PM
IMO, Denver is offense. Offense is "sexy". KC is defense. Defense is "ugly". Sexy sells and the NFL is currently geared towards offense/points and it's all about what sells or generates clicks. Most people prefer to see touchdown passes versus a good tackle for a loss on a run up the middle.

I have no doubt that KC's defense is respected amongst the other NFL teams, players and coaches.

hometeam
10-31-2013, 12:46 PM
IMO, Denver is offense. Offense is "sexy". KC is defense. Defense is "ugly". Sexy sells and the NFL is currently geared towards offense/points and it's all about what sells or generates clicks. Most people prefer to see touchdown passes versus a good tackle for a loss on a run up the middle.

I have no doubt that KC's defense is respected amongst the other NFL teams, players and coaches.

This is new information

GloryDayz
10-31-2013, 12:53 PM

However, Huge improvement from last season, you guys are making noise, and are respectable this season (especially your Defense). Your offense better start scoring more points, stats show that when the opposing team scores more than 30 points, Alex Smith loses 99% of the time. Dont believe me look it up. I hated Alex Smith in SF because I always wanted to see them win and they never did until Harbaugh came, why do you think SF ran Alex out of town?

A) Make sure you go back to the mange and report that we're not the pussies they are because we don't ban opposing team's fans. B) you missed my point. My point was that no matter what, even if we were to go undefeated, not a shit would be given by the NFL because they're way too busy sticking their tongues in Manning's asshole. We might move from the back page of section 2 to page 3 of section 1, but there's no way they're going to do anything but suck the dicks of their anointed darling players.

As for you pointing out that Alex Smith and him doing his best Joe Flacco impression, spare us the details of where you've lived, some of us live here and we're all Chiefs fans and we're living this nightmare. But alas, many will point out other relevant facts like him getting a pass because the O-line is pretty horrible. Anything but acknowledge the truth that even if the O-line was good and the WRs could get separation (or were used in a way that accentuate their particular abilities), Alex would miss them but his standard six feet, and make sure it's equally far away from the DB so at least the all-but-routine incompletion WON'T BECOME AN INT. We knwo it, he's NOT a qb so much as a "game manager", but after the cASSHOLE years, it's an ever-so-small incremental improvement...

MileHighFish
10-31-2013, 12:54 PM
This is new information Captain Obvious... I know;)

Mr. Laz
10-31-2013, 12:59 PM
http://s18.postimg.org/mm3zwewe1/Chiefs_Schedule.jpg

R8RFAN
10-31-2013, 02:27 PM
You are still 8-0, keep winning and people will shut up ... Lose miserably in the playoffs and everyone will know you were a fraud benefiting from a cupcake schedule.

You will lose in Oakland if we get our O line parts back...

R8RFAN
10-31-2013, 02:28 PM
Oh and to tell you how bad the AFC is this year.....

The Raiders are 1 game out of the second wildcard spot if the season were to end today

Red Dawg
10-31-2013, 02:38 PM

Did we win the game? Do you get two wins for beating a team badly? Yes we did and no you don't. You sound more and more like a shithead every day.

Red Dawg
10-31-2013, 02:42 PM
I know this much. If we beat Buffalo and Denver fuggs up at SD. We will take the division. Even if we lose at Pile High.

R8RFAN
10-31-2013, 03:16 PM
I know this much. If we beat Buffalo and Denver fuggs up at SD. We will take the division. Even if we lose at Pile High.

I hope you do, I would much rather see the Cheaps up top than the Donks.

AceyBronco916
10-31-2013, 03:55 PM
A) Make sure you go back to the mange and report that we're not the pussies they are because we don't ban opposing team's fans. B) you missed my point. My point was that no matter what, even if we were to go undefeated, not a shit would be given by the NFL because they're way too busy sticking their tongues in Manning's asshole. We might move from the back page of section 2 to page 3 of section 1, but there's no way they're going to do anything but suck the dicks of their anointed darling players.

As for you pointing out that Alex Smith and him doing his best Joe Flacco impression, spare us the details of where you've lived, some of us live here and we're all Chiefs fans and we're living this nightmare. But alas, many will point out other relevant facts like him getting a pass because the O-line is pretty horrible. Anything but acknowledge the truth that even if the O-line was good and the WRs could get separation (or were used in a way that accentuate their particular abilities), Alex would miss them but his standard six feet, and make sure it's equally far away from the DB so at least the all-but-routine incompletion WON'T BECOME AN INT. We knwo it, he's NOT a qb so much as a "game manager", but after the cASSHOLE years, it's an ever-so-small incremental improvement...

I agree that Alex Smith is a small improvement over Matt Castle. I totally agree. What really matters is as long as you are true fans and not bandwagon fans, I had to go through the Tebow years and now the Manning hears on my boards, and I hate to say it but there were (still are) so many bandwagon fans it makes me sick. Choose to be fans when your team is going good and not when they are choking on dick.... Weak ass shit. I give you (and anyone else) respect to stick by your team through the thick and the thin!!! Go Broncos!!!

R8RFAN
10-31-2013, 03:58 PM
2-14 to 8-0 is remarkable no matter how you slice it..

Even is the Cheaps lose all the rest of their games they have made history

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2013, 03:59 PM
I hope you do, I would much rather see the Cheaps up top than the Donks.

I'm not sure this descriptor can truly apply anymore. I am however open to suggestions that describe a dim housewife with too much money and time on her hands, though.

LoneWolf
10-31-2013, 04:00 PM
Go Broncos!!!

Eat a bag of dicks, you Donkey loving douchebag.

MotherfuckerJones
10-31-2013, 04:23 PM
2-14 to 8-0 is remarkable no matter how you slice it..

Even is the Cheaps lose all the rest of their games they have made history

You're being nice. You feeling ok?

ModSocks
10-31-2013, 04:25 PM

I wish we could send this to every media outlet in the country with a nice fat middlefinger.

R8RFAN
10-31-2013, 04:32 PM
You're being nice. You feeling ok?

It's the truth... 2-14 to 8-0 is probably the greatest turnaround in NFL history

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 04:32 PM
They act like it's college football. Indy lost to a meh Miami team, but no one seems to give a fuck about that.

Red Dawg
10-31-2013, 04:33 PM
I wish we could send this to every media outlet in the country with a nice fat middlefinger.

I wish I could mail this to Pete Prisco and all the CBS losers.

Bearcat
10-31-2013, 04:42 PM
They act like it's college football. Indy lost to a meh Miami team, but no one seems to give a **** about that.

It doesn't really matter when they've also beaten the 49ers, Seahawks, and Broncos... they can clearly play with anyone.

Hammock Parties
10-31-2013, 04:49 PM
Did we win the game? Do you get two wins for beating a team badly? Yes we did and no you don't. You sound more and more like a shithead every day.

I knew the 2010 Chiefs were frauds as soon as that Buffalo game went down.

We beat a shitty team at home by the skin of our teeth, and Cassel was awful the whole game.

It's not the same thing this year but the last 3-4 wins have been similar in nature.

I don't feel good about this team against Denver, San Diego or Indianapolis right now.

Halfcan
10-31-2013, 04:52 PM

:thumb:

MotherfuckerJones
10-31-2013, 05:06 PM
It's the truth... 2-14 to 8-0 is probably the greatest turnaround in NFL history

Don't say that to Donks fans or charger fans

displacedinMN
10-31-2013, 08:36 PM

good post.

Shouldn't a team beat the teams they are supposed to beat?

A lot of teams do well with a "weak" schedule.

Enjoy the ride.

Gravedigger
10-31-2013, 08:42 PM

Awesome, so the time the playoffs come we'll have a bunch of fake ass football teams playing each other. Should be fun.

headsnap
10-31-2013, 08:48 PM
so, after the fact we hear about the fact that teams with a winning records are beating teams with losing records.

:spock:

well duh!!

milkman
10-31-2013, 09:13 PM
I see we have a new dipshit on board.

milkman
10-31-2013, 09:16 PM
I knew the 2010 Chiefs were frauds as soon as that Buffalo game went down.

We beat a shitty team at home by the skin of our teeth, and Cassel was awful the whole game.

It's not the same thing this year but the last 3-4 wins have been similar in nature.

I don't feel good about this team against Denver, San Diego or Indianapolis right now.

The difference between this team and that 2010 team is playmakers on defense are put into position to make plays.

O.city
10-31-2013, 09:20 PM
Clay knew they were such frauds that he wrote an article about our qb and how he was the answer at the position.

Awesome

tk13
10-31-2013, 09:21 PM
Awesome, so the time the playoffs come we'll have a bunch of fake ass football teams playing each other. Should be fun.

There are only 6 teams in the AFC with a winning record. Half of them are in the AFC West... who this year is playing the NFC East. No one in the NFC East is above .500 at this point. There's just nothing you can do.

Then again, the Patriots made the Super Bowl a couple years ago without beating a single team over .500 until the AFC Championship game.

tk13
10-31-2013, 09:30 PM
Oh and to tell you how bad the AFC is this year.....

The Raiders are 1 game out of the second wildcard spot if the season were to end today

I wouldn't count on this... but if the cards fell right the Raiders could be the 6 seed after this weekend. The Chargers, Ravens and Titans are all on the road and the Jets play the Saints. They all lose and Oakland wins, they would be in the 2nd wildcard spot.

Cephalic Trauma
10-31-2013, 09:30 PM
Clay knew they were such frauds that he wrote an article about our qb and how he was the answer at the position.

Awesome

Link?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2013, 09:37 PM
Link?

LMAO

AceyBronco916
11-01-2013, 03:28 AM
2-14 to 8-0 at mid season is a huge accomplishment. Not many teams can turn around that fast in the NFL. What would happen if the Chiefs lost their next 8 games (highly unlikely) but then would you still want the respect? Plus who cares what the Media thinks... Most of them are old soggy tampons. You want respect well The Chiefs have my respect. I doubt the Chiefs will lose the next 8, my guess is the Chiefs go 11-5 and take the wildcard spot. But who really knows? Nothing is forsure in the NFL. Who thought the Dolphins would beat the Bengals tonight?? I was up in the air about that one...

I remember in 2009 (I think it was 09 anyways) but the Broncos went 6-0 and finished 8-8 and missed the playoffs, I remember during the that time the media was saying that Denver was for real and we weren't, we just got lucky is all. As long as your dangerous D can stay healthy and avoid serious season ending injuries then I think you guys will be right in it until the end. At this point we do not know who is for real and who are frauds. WE have to wait and see...... I bet Denver wins at home, and at Arrowhead, I still think Denver wins but it will be much closer of a game than it will be in Denver, I can't wait to see what happens.... I am glad to see the competition in the AFC West coming back, instead of being the worst division on football. This season reminds me of 1997, Broncos and Chiefs in the AFC Divisional game..... It could happen (except the Steelers will def not be in the AFC championship game because they suck!!! And I am GLAD they SUCK!!!!) GO Broncos!!! Hey and that's pretty cool of you guys to let opposing teams fans comment on your boards.

AceyBronco916
11-01-2013, 03:31 AM
Sweet Daddy Hate - your picture of Matt Castle and Alex Smith "separated at birth?" Made me laugh. That is pretty funny!!! They do look similar, its scary. Alex is better tho. Not by much but he is. Alex makes better choices.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-01-2013, 04:14 AM
Sweet Daddy Hate - your picture of Matt Castle and Alex Smith "separated at birth?" Made me laugh. That is pretty funny!!! They do look similar, its scary. Alex is better tho. Not by much but he is. Alex makes better choices.

Baby steps!

R8RFAN
11-01-2013, 04:27 AM
I wouldn't count on this... but if the cards fell right the Raiders could be the 6 seed after this weekend. The Chargers, Ravens and Titans are all on the road and the Jets play the Saints. They all lose and Oakland wins, they would be in the 2nd wildcard spot.

I have no expectations of being in the playoffs, I knew this would not be our year after purging the cap and taking ALL the hit this year... You didn't see the Raiders reach before the trade deadline, the Raiders know what they have now and are willing to stand pat and wait until the cap storm has blown over...

Expect the Raiders to make some noise next year.

GloryDayz
11-01-2013, 07:11 AM
I agree that Alex Smith is a small improvement over Matt Castle. I totally agree. What really matters is as long as you are true fans and not bandwagon fans, I had to go through the Tebow years and now the Manning hears on my boards, and I hate to say it but there were (still are) so many bandwagon fans it makes me sick. Choose to be fans when your team is going good and not when they are choking on dick.... Weak ass shit. I give you (and anyone else) respect to stick by your team through the thick and the thin!!! Go Broncos!!!

Well, 13,000 post into this, a join date of 2009 (a long way into being a Chiefs fan), and able to tell the story about Dickhead Manning ripping our hearts out in Arrowhead.....yeah, bandwagon I am not! I may be critical, but that is often confused with being a fan. Only Eric Winston thinks they are one and the same...

So yeah, I hope Manning has both his legs ripped off by a band of sick dogs. I've been nice on the Mange about other issues that have happened, but if Manning gets hurt, I'm sure I'll be banned immediately after they read my first post!

MotherfuckerJones
11-01-2013, 07:17 AM
Well, 13,000 post into this, a join date of 2009 (a long way into being a Chiefs fan), and able to tell the story about Dickhead Manning ripping our hearts out in Arrowhead.....yeah, bandwagon I am not! I may be critical, but that is often confused with being a fan. Only Eric Winston thinks they are one and the same...

So yeah, I hope Manning has both his legs ripped of by a band of sick dogs. I've been nice on the Mange about other issues that have happened, but if Manning gets hurt, I'm sure I'll be banned immediately after they read my first post!
Bandwagon and chiefs never have gone together. No way lol anyone here is bandwagoning

oh_snap
11-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Denver is proven. We're not. While we went 2-14 last year, Denver was 13-3. People expect Denver to be good. We are still a massive question mark in the eyes of many. Is our success a result of an incredibly easy schedule? Are we a flash in the pan like the 2010 Chiefs, or the 2011 Lions? Gotta prove that we are more than just a flash in the pan to gain respect. Winning the AFC West will go a long ways in making that point.

R8RFAN
11-03-2013, 05:10 AM
Denver is proven. We're not. While we went 2-14 last year, Denver was 13-3. People expect Denver to be good. We are still a massive question mark in the eyes of many. Is our success a result of an incredibly easy schedule? Are we a flash in the pan like the 2010 Chiefs, or the 2011 Lions? Gotta prove that we are more than just a flash in the pan to gain respect. Winning the AFC West will go a long ways in making that point.

No... atleast winning one playoff game will..

ChiefRocka
11-03-2013, 05:21 AM
No... atleast winning one playoff game will..

I first round bye would count right?

R8RFAN
11-03-2013, 05:23 AM
I first round bye would count right?

No, but if you guys bring a 14-2 record into the playoffs and lose in your first game, I have a feeling I will be getting banned again because you will never live it down. ROFL

eDave
11-03-2013, 05:46 AM

Whatever dude. Subtract Manning and Denver is Jacksonville..... Well, as I think about it they may be a bit better but not a playoff team . Don't give us this earned BS. It's Peyton Manning and a league doing appropriate marketing. Kudos for that for sure. That's business I can respect.

**** negro, every single one of my Denver buddies knows this, why don't you? You attached your lips to the media bandwagon. The bandwagon that NEEDS highlights. NEEDS Fantasy Football fodder. Clicks, clicks, clicks. Look a bit closer to that schedule Skippy. There's a lot more there than records. But you outta know that. I'll give you another shot but **** dude, your viewpoint here is way off man. You bum me out and owe me an apology.

R8RFAN
11-03-2013, 06:27 AM
I have been here every week waiting for the annual CP Nuclear Meltdown... It's been a long wait this year but it's coming soon...

It should be the best meltdown ever on here.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2013, 07:11 AM
Denver is 2-5 against teams with winning records over the last 2 years

The Bad Guy
11-03-2013, 07:12 AM
I have been here every week waiting for the annual CP Nuclear Meltdown... It's been a long wait this year but it's coming soon...

It should be the best meltdown ever on here.

Meltdown about what? When we lose one game?

Those that will melt down are those that only root for this team when it's built the way they want.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2013, 07:13 AM
I have no expectations of being in the playoffs, I knew this would not be our year after purging the cap and taking ALL the hit this year... You didn't see the Raiders reach before the trade deadline, the Raiders know what they have now and are willing to stand pat and wait until the cap storm has blown over...

How many times have you said this? Every year you expect noise and get shit.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2013, 07:15 AM
The difference between this team and that 2010 team is playmakers on defense are put into position to make plays.

And there's absolutely no egos on this coaching staff going behind the scenes seeking constant credit.

-King-
11-03-2013, 07:15 AM
Denver is 2-5 against teams with winning records over the last 2 years

Whoa. Haha.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Bad Guy
11-03-2013, 07:32 AM
2-4 damn typo.

Chief Roundup
11-03-2013, 07:38 AM

You must also be a Cubs fan.

R8RFAN
11-03-2013, 07:39 AM
How many times have you said this? Every year you expect noise and get shit.

How many times have the Chiefs sniffed the Superbowl and how many times have the Chiefs won a playoff game since Clinton was getting Lewinskys in the White House...

Some teams can talk shit about the Raiders lack of success in the last decade, but the last ****ing team than can is the ****ing inept for decades without sniffing a playoff win much less even the vapor of a Superbowl Chiefs ... ROFLROFL

The misery will continue for you too... Just give it a few weeks, you have faced every second string QB playing their first game in the NFL at your house this year.

Yea yall are real ****ing strong... Loud crowd vs 2nd and 3rd stringers to play against every week...

The luck is about to run out.

GloryDayz
11-03-2013, 07:56 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we could go lossless this year and the talking heads will say it had to do more with anything except us being good. Easy schedule, starting QBs we face, Fox's heart, the moon's gravity......anything. The bottom line is the NFL financially fears too many smaller market teams being in the mix. They don't mind a few, but at some point matchups like KC v Arizona or Carolina v. Jacksonville getting too deep into the playoff picture is going to hurt their pockets. Ask them, they'll deny it.... That's how you know it's true - because they'll dismiss it outright.

MotherfuckerJones
11-03-2013, 08:03 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we could go lossless this year and the talking heads will say it had to do more with anything except us being good. Easy schedule, starting QBs we face, Fox's heart, the moon's gravity......anything. The bottom line is the NFL financially fears too many smaller market teams being in the mix. They don't mind a few, but at some point matchups like KC v Arizona or Carolina v. Jacksonville getting too deep into the playoff picture is going to hurt their pockets. Ask them, they'll deny it.... That's how you know it's true - because they'll dismiss it outright.

Lossless? ROFL

GloryDayz
11-03-2013, 08:14 AM
Lossless? ROFL

It's a protocol...

RINGLEADER
11-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Denver has not only not played anyone with a winning record (well, they did against Indy, but they lost) but they also have never played anyone at the time they played who had a winning record. At least KC went up against some teams with a winning percentage north of .500, as well as a couple of teams at .500.

Broncos can't say the same.

KC gets beat up because we win close games (3 of them) with defense. When the Broncos win close games they have to score 50 points and boy isn't Manning amazing. But when you cut right down to it, they have not only not played winning teams, they didn't even play them when they were winning.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-03-2013, 09:22 AM
KC is a team loaded with talent and an average QB.

Denver is an average talented team with a talented QB.

Denver has REALLY struggled against quality teams the last couple years...let's see how KC does.

MotherfuckerJones
11-03-2013, 09:30 AM
KC is the only team in Peyton's 25 games with Denver, to hold him under 20 points. We did it last year in KC.

9er guy
11-03-2013, 09:48 AM
The Chiefs haven't beat anybody with a winning record either I don't think.

Maybe they had a winning record AT THE TIME. But I don't think you've beat a team that's over .500 as of right now.

Kinda the pot calling the kettle black IMO.

9er guy
11-03-2013, 09:49 AM
You're BOTH playing bad teams....I think that's the underlying point here.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Could it be the teams we both faced have looked worse due to playing both the KC and Denver juggernauts? For fuck's sake would you rather we had lost to give them winning records?

hometeam
11-03-2013, 09:52 AM
The Chiefs haven't beat anybody with a winning record either I don't think.

Maybe they had a winning record AT THE TIME. But I don't think you've beat a team that's over .500 as of right now.

Kinda the pot calling the kettle black IMO.

http://i.imgur.com/YwgbT16.gif

9er guy
11-03-2013, 09:54 AM
/sarcasm?

9er guy
11-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Oh Snap!................I'm a fukin dumbass.....carry on

Rausch
11-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Oh Snap!................I'm a fukin dumbass.....carry on

That's better...

gosampel
11-03-2013, 10:05 AM
wins and lost is all that count it gets the job done we could be 2-5 like a last year run

9er guy
11-03-2013, 10:06 AM
That's better...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/my-bad.gif

vailpass
11-03-2013, 10:13 AM
wins and lost is all that count it gets the job done we could be 2-5 like a last year run

Totally this...

teedubya
11-03-2013, 10:13 AM
I read that the 1972 Dolphins opponents were 51-90 or something like that.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2013, 10:22 AM
How many times have the Chiefs sniffed the Superbowl and how many times have the Chiefs won a playoff game since Clinton was getting Lewinskys in the White House...

Some teams can talk shit about the Raiders lack of success in the last decade, but the last ****ing team than can is the ****ing inept for decades without sniffing a playoff win much less even the vapor of a Superbowl Chiefs ... ROFLROFL

The misery will continue for you too... Just give it a few weeks, you have faced every second string QB playing their first game in the NFL at your house this year.

Yea yall are real ****ing strong... Loud crowd vs 2nd and 3rd stringers to play against every week...

LMAO This year is just eating you alive isn't it? The Raiders are Bankrupt, and the Chiefs are Dave Ramsey. Charge your tears on a credit card motherfucker! ;)

MotherfuckerJones
11-03-2013, 10:27 AM

Go drink some more southern comfort you fucking faggot.

3&48 enough said

R8RFAN
11-03-2013, 10:35 AM
LMAO This year is just eating you alive isn't it? The Raiders are Bankrupt, and the Chiefs are Dave Ramsey. Charge your tears on a credit card mother****er! ;)

Oh I don't like you being 8-0 even if it is a fraud record LMAO... It will make it all the sweeter once the downward spiral starts though.

MotherfuckerJones
11-03-2013, 10:45 AM
Oh I don't like you being 8-0 even if it is a fraud record LMAO... It will make it all the sweeter once the downward spiral starts though.

Didn't you the other day say KCs record is good. You didn't mention frauds IIRC

R8RFAN
11-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Didn't you the other day say KCs record is good. You didn't mention frauds IIRC

Oh the record is GREAT but I have been looking closer into it and you guys haven't been lucky to get the wins, you have been lucky to face every at their weakest moment....

I think it ends today... Who starts for Buffy?

The Bad Guy
11-03-2013, 10:59 AM

I'm glad you admit the garbage team you root for consists of 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Fuck off with this nonsense.

The Bad Guy
11-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Oh the record is GREAT but I have been looking closer into it and you guys haven't been lucky to get the wins, you have been lucky to face every at their weakest moment....

And when the Chiefs win, you'll cry about how the Chiefs haven't faced anyone, despite the fact you're predicting a loss today.

You're a hypocrite.

Mav
11-03-2013, 11:13 AM

Yeahhh, im gonna go out on a limb, and say you probably should be quiet until you change your sig......

Sure-Oz
11-03-2013, 11:15 AM

Worry about your sack of shit team

GloryDayz
11-03-2013, 11:25 AM
Fuck Denver! I STILL hope a plane falls out of the sky and hits their game-watching party today... A 747 the just took of from their airport (a.k.a. "The Tent") fully loaded with fuel and snakes!