PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Should Hootie be able to bribe his way off permaban?

Pages : [1] 2 3

AustinChief
10-31-2013, 02:36 PM
Ok, just to be clear, this is a non binding poll. I'm just curious to find out what you guys feel on this.

Hootie wants to come back and offered to pay $150 to the server fund + $10/month AND will behave himself.

Any final decision on this is up to the mods... they have to deal with the messes so it's their call.

Like Hootie said to the passed out girl... "Pole is coming up"

Saul Good
10-31-2013, 02:37 PM
Yes

Saul Good
10-31-2013, 02:37 PM
He's going to lose this in a landslide, btw.

BlackHelicopters
10-31-2013, 02:38 PM
In

Nightfyre
10-31-2013, 02:39 PM
That's some pretty serious collateral. So long as you reserve the right to ban him if he gets out of line again and the cash is non-refundable. It is him putting his "money-where-his-mouth-is" about his behavior. I am in favor.

listopencil
10-31-2013, 02:40 PM
Only if the community is given the option to create a banning fund that he has to beat in order to continue to post. Say each month there are contributions made to a Pay Pal account that go towards server costs. If he comes up with more by the end of the month, then he is allowed to post during the next month. This continues in perpetuity.

RealSNR
10-31-2013, 02:40 PM
I like Hootie, and I know he's going to lose in a landslide anyway.

I said yes.

Donger
10-31-2013, 02:41 PM
" AND will behave himself"

Did I miss this promise?

RealSNR
Only if the community is given the option to create a banning fund that he has to beat in order to continue to post. Say each month there are contributions made to a Pay Pal account that go towards server costs. If he comes up with more by the end of the month, then he is allowed to post during the next month. This continues in perpetuity.

Have you ever played the board game Illuminati?

Reminds me a lot of that.

Nightfyre
This gives me an idea - Austin should sell policy voting shares annually on chiefsplanet. We could be like Sons of Anarchy only on the internets.

AustinChief
10-31-2013, 02:42 PM

haha now that's just mean. Guy would need to take on extra work and sell blood just to keep up.

Saul Good
10-31-2013, 02:43 PM
haha now that's just mean. Guy would need to take on extra work and sell blood just to keep up.

As long as nobody asks where he got the blood, he should be fine.

CaliforniaChief
10-31-2013, 02:45 PM
If the ban was permanent, then no. What are consequences without consistent application?

MTG#10
10-31-2013, 02:46 PM
Frazod and KC Native option.

Im going to go out on a limb and say someone will alter the results to Yes regardless of the majority vote so some server cost $ will come in. And I wouldn't blame you one bit.

TimBone
10-31-2013, 02:47 PM
A monthly fee might be a bit much. How about just the initial payment?

Rain Man
10-31-2013, 02:48 PM
We have rep income. We should have rep taxes. Every year you have to pay a rep tax or you get limitations put on your account, ranging from the inability to view the girlie thread up to banning.

LoneWolf
Voting should be public. Poll fail.

Frazod
You fucking troublemaker. LMAO

wazu
This is just one of many ways you should be milking this site for cash, Austin. You really need to profit off the animosity that exists among users. Do the paid name change thing, where people can pay $10 to change their own name or avatar, or to change somebody elses. You'd retire in a year.

Frosty
10-31-2013, 02:49 PM
I didn't agree with Hootie's banning (though I didn't really care that much either) but he shouldn't have to buy his way back on if is going to be allowed to return.

listopencil
10-31-2013, 02:50 PM

I was just going to vote "no" but this gives him a chance to log on now and then. You could set up a Pay Pal account for those willing to help him as well. Servers don't pay for themselves.

Nightfyre
I didn't agree with Hootie's banning (though I didn't really care that much either) but he shouldn't have to buy his way back on if is going to be allowed to return.

It's like a non-refundable behavior deposit.

AustinChief
Frazod and KC Native option.

Im going to go out on a limb and say someone will alter the results to Yes regardless of the majority vote so some server cost $ will come in. And I wouldn't blame you one bit.

Ha, nope. The poll is nonbinding anyway. Mod decision.

So far we have 1 vote from Flop of - Let him back but he isn't getting any special treatment.

DaFace
I said "yes," but it's not because I think people should be able to buy back in; it's because I still disagree with him being banned.

Bearcat
10-31-2013, 02:51 PM
Any final decision on this is up to the mods... they have to deal with the messes so it's their call.

Now accepting bribes...

Donger
10-31-2013, 02:51 PM
Thinking about it, Hootie acted like he was rather entitled to be here before. Imagine what he'd be like if he actually paid monthly dues.

wazu
10-31-2013, 02:52 PM
I said "yes," but it's not because I think people should be able to buy back in; it's because I still disagree with him being banned.

Wasn't he banned for a thinly-veiled threat of a defamation lawsuit something?

AustinChief
10-31-2013, 02:53 PM
Now accepting bribes...

Hey that money would go straight to my bar tab server costs.

Direckshun
10-31-2013, 02:53 PM
I'll throw in a yes.

Doesn't cost me anything. And anything that helps CP run smoothly, I'm in.

HemiEd
10-31-2013, 02:55 PM
I don't really care one way or another. He never got under my skin or irritated me in any way. The fact that so many people do care, would indicate that he is significant to this board.

Now those 49er bots, are starting to concern me as to the ignore list capacity.

KCUnited
10-31-2013, 02:56 PM
I don't care either way, but taking his money as a condition of his return makes things much more complicated, imo.

DaFace
10-31-2013, 02:56 PM
Wasn't he banned for a thinly-veiled threat of a defamation lawsuit something?

Depends on which time. Originally, I believe it was because he posted some personal info about a poster on here (not names, but posted about an event that wasn't especially flattering).

Since then, he's been banned a dozen times, mostly because he has an issue with authority and refuses to play within the rules (granted, the rules have mostly been pretty minor since that first one like filter evasions and that kind of thing).

AustinChief
10-31-2013, 02:57 PM
Ok so if the mods end up in a tie AND this poll ends up a tie... Fraz and Native will be the tiebreaker. You two better get your vote ready! :D

AustinChief
10-31-2013, 02:58 PM
I don't care either way, but taking his money as a condition of his return makes things much more complicated, imo.

Just to be clear, these are HIS conditions not ones we came up with in any way.

threebag
10-31-2013, 02:59 PM
Fuck Hootie

Thig Lyfe before Hootie.

Frazod
10-31-2013, 02:59 PM
Ok so if the mods end up in a tie AND this poll ends up a tie... Fraz and Native will be the tiebreaker. You two better get your vote ready! :D

This will cause you nothing but trouble. Phil has assured me that all the moderators hate me now. :D

GoChargers
10-31-2013, 03:00 PM
Seriously? Trying to buy your way back on to a website where you were banned and apparently not well-liked is pretty sad, IMO.

Rain Man
10-31-2013, 03:01 PM

And if Fraz and Native end up in a tie, can we make it contingent on the outcome of the Chiefs-Broncos game? That would add a little more excitement to the game week.

AustinChief
10-31-2013, 03:02 PM
Fuck Hootie

Thig Lyfe before Hootie.

Yeah, that one isn't happening. Although I appreciated his culinary suggestions to me (yum!) in the end I personally banned him and added a crap load of IP's to the server access control lists to keep him off the site. Way to too much work to undo on that one.

threebag
10-31-2013, 03:03 PM
He doesn't respect your rules by contacting the board by proxy. FUCK him.

Saul Good
10-31-2013, 03:03 PM
Yeah, that one isn't happening. Although I appreciated his culinary suggestions to me (yum!) in the end I personally banned him and added a crap load of IP's to the server access control lists to keep him off the site. Way to too much work to undo on that one.

What happened with Thig?

AustinChief
10-31-2013, 03:04 PM
He doesn't respect your rules by contacting the board by proxy. FUCK him.

Well that's not exactly the SPIRIT of the rule. Simply using someone to ask if you can come back is fine as long as it is a one shot deal. I'm sure Clay knows this as well or he wouldn't have posted it.

CrazyPhuD
10-31-2013, 03:05 PM
Whew when I first opened this thread I thought Hootie was going to bribe his way in with a private Hootie and the 'Blowfish' party. Whew it's just money!

Personally I have nothing against him coming back, but I would also say if be behaves himself long enough any continuing payment should disappear.

Earthling
10-31-2013, 03:05 PM
This will cause you nothing but trouble. Phil has assured me that all the moderators hate me now. :D

What do you mean "now"? ;)

Rain Man
10-31-2013, 03:06 PM
What happened with Thig?

I thought Thig was Hootie, just with a fake moustache.

Saul Good
Well that's not exactly the SPIRIT of the rule. Simply using someone to ask if you can come back is fine as long as it is a one shot deal. I'm sure Clay knows this as well or he wouldn't have posted it.

Do we even know Clay isn't just making this up?

AustinChief
What happened with Thig?

After his bazillionth filter violation he was given a temp ban and when he came back after it was done he told me to eat a bag of dicks and that my rules were stupid, etc etc.

This was after I made it clear that the filter rule is NOT about dirty words but about giving people choices and his constant disregard for it is no better than someone who finds a way to get around someone's ignore list.

ShowtimeSBMVP
Sure why not.

Saul Good
10-31-2013, 03:07 PM
After his bazillionth filter violation he was given a temp ban and when he came back after it was done he told me to eat a bag of dicks and that my rules were stupid, etc etc.

This was after I made it clear that the filter rule is NOT about dirty words but about giving people choices and his constant disregard for it is no better than someone who finds a way to get around someone's ignore list.

So...free Thig?

Nightfyre
10-31-2013, 03:08 PM
What are the poll options in the mod thread? Curious minds want to know. Is there a gaz option? I mean, talk about the founding father forsaking a fundamental tradition here...

Just Passin' By
10-31-2013, 03:09 PM

Wait.... were these organic dicks, or were they loaded with additives to enhance the flavor? This is important stuff for the Jamie Oliver thread.

threebag
10-31-2013, 03:11 PM

Okay...that's fair. Fuck Hootie

KC native
10-31-2013, 03:12 PM
I voted yes.

mdchiefsfan
10-31-2013, 03:12 PM
I have no problems with Hootie, but I don't like the idea of someone having a paid membership. I don't know if being a paying customer creates legality issues for the MODs. Might want to look into that before deciding this. Donations? Cool. But this sounds more like a contract.

Kidd Lex
10-31-2013, 03:14 PM
And if Fraz and Native end up in a tie, can we make it contingent on the outcome of the Chiefs-Broncos game? That would add a little more excitement to the game week.

And if that ends in a tie?

threebag
10-31-2013, 03:14 PM
If you let this cat back in he's just going to shit on the carpet.

mdchiefsfan
10-31-2013, 03:15 PM
And if that ends in a tie?

Whoever chugs anti-freeze the fastest

/CP

AustinChief
I have no problems with Hootie, but I don't like the idea of someone having a paid membership. I don't know if being a paying customer creates legality issues for the MODs. Might want to look into that before deciding this.

There are no legal issues, but it isn't even that formal. He is just offering to donate to the site in gratitude for being let back in if he promises to behave.

BTW, for those wondering, the mod poll is a close one, if it ends up a tie, this poll will be the tiebreaker then the Fraz/Native deathmatch if this poll is a tie.

Nightfyre

I'd let a cat shit on my carpet once for 150 bucks. Then I'd throw him right back outside.

-King-
10-31-2013, 03:16 PM
I like Hootie, and I know he's going to lose in a landslide anyway.

I said yes.

This.

And THIS.

dirk digler
I don't have a problem with him coming as long as he doesn't get any special privileges like ban exemptions.

Also what happens when he misses a month of payment?

Nightfyre
Now I am just rooting for a tie.

mdchiefsfan
There are no legal issues, but it isn't even that formal. He is just offering to donate to the site in gratitude for being let back in if he promises to behave.

BTW, for those wondering, the mod poll is a close one, if it ends up a tie, this poll will be the tiebreaker then the Fraz/Native deathmatch if this poll is a tie.

We must tie this poll!!!!

threebag
10-31-2013, 03:17 PM

Little MOD help here.

AustinChief
10-31-2013, 03:17 PM
I don't have a problem with him coming as long as he doesn't get any special privileges like ban exemptions.

Hell if I know! I would imagine it wouldn't be an issue if he was behaving himself. I don't make these decisions I pass the buck on to you guys and the mods!

-King-
10-31-2013, 03:18 PM
Can we also vote on whether filter evasion should result in a ban or not?

BigCatDaddy
10-31-2013, 03:18 PM

Right. If he gets back in I'm starting a poll on how long before he gets tossed back out.

Ebolapox
10-31-2013, 03:19 PM

could we get a fund set up to get knowmo banned? :p

Saul Good
We must tie this poll!!!!

I'm pretty sure the results are being "adjusted" to keep it close.

-King-

This. Can we just have Hootie and Knomo trade places?

AustinChief
10-31-2013, 03:20 PM

Um, no. Of all the sites rules, it's the ONE I have explained the rationale for OVER AND FUCKING OVER AGAIN. Seriously, anyone has a problem with it they can take a fucking hike.

BigMeatballDave
10-31-2013, 03:21 PM
I look at it this way: A certain donkey homer has his own spam thread.

Hootie adds a ton more to this place than that welching bitch.

FlaChief58
10-31-2013, 03:22 PM
Yeah, that one isn't happening. Although I appreciated his culinary suggestions to me (yum!)

ROFL

AustinChief
btw, this poll is coming along pretty much how I thought. Not as many "deathmatch" votes as hoped for though.

threebag
I look at it this way: A certain donkey homer has his own spam thread.

Hootie adds a ton more to this place than that welching bitch.

Well said. Fuck them both.

seclark
10-31-2013, 03:23 PM
btw, this poll is coming along pretty much how I thought. Not as many "deathmatch" votes as hoped for though.

most know that's gonna happen w/o any pole.
sec

FlaChief58
10-31-2013, 03:24 PM

This

Ebolapox
10-31-2013, 03:25 PM

I repeat :evil:

Just Passin' By
10-31-2013, 03:25 PM

Him getting to come back is already a special privilege.

saphojunkie
10-31-2013, 03:26 PM
I know what Thig did, but what got Hootie permabanned? Was it also filter evasion?

Saul Good
10-31-2013, 03:29 PM
I know what Thig did, but what got Hootie permabanned? Was it also filter evasion?

Phobia kept following him around trying to bait him into going off and then feigned shock when hootie took the bait.

KC native
10-31-2013, 03:29 PM

Because it wouldn't be a fair death match. Everyone knows I would slaughter the fatass male secretary.

AustinChief
10-31-2013, 03:30 PM
Because it wouldn't be a fair death match. Everyone knows I would slaughter the fatass male secretary.

Hey now, I meant "death to disagreement" you two have to play nice and AGREE on a final decision (if we need a tiebreaker)

LoneWolf
10-31-2013, 03:30 PM
I just don't understand why Hootie should be given a chance to buy his way back from permaban just because he's friends with the second biggest troll here. Lets just start a poll for every perma banned exile to see if they can come back. Thiglyfe, Kurt Cobain, Blackbob, and Frankie come on down.

KC native
10-31-2013, 03:31 PM
Hey now, I meant "death to disagreement" you two have to play nice and AGREE on a final decision (if we need a tiebreaker)

ROFL

AustinChief
10-31-2013, 03:31 PM
I just don't understand why Hootie should be given a chance to buy his way back from permaban just because he's friends with the second biggest troll here. Lets just start a poll for every perma banned exile to see if they can come back. Thiglyfe, Kurt Cobain, Blackbob, and Frankie come on down.

Thig and Frankie are not ever coming back. That's not up for discussion.

threebag
10-31-2013, 03:32 PM

Slipped his mom a little GHB. Dry fucked her in the ass. While sucking his little brother off. Then the motherfucker snowballed the goddamn keyboard.

-King-
Phobia kept following him around trying to bait him into going off and then feigned shock when hootie took the bait.

Yup, pretty much.

Donger

I thought it was one of our female members who always stuck by Hootie. It's you? Interesting.

RealSNR
10-31-2013, 03:33 PM
I still forget what KurtCobain did. I just wasn't around the forum much when he did his big no-no

Donger
10-31-2013, 03:33 PM

FREE FRANKIE! You are only so rigid because he has olive skin and fucks his mother.

LoneWolf
10-31-2013, 03:34 PM

What if Thig offers $10,000 and a variety platter #2 every month if he's allowed back?

KC native
10-31-2013, 03:34 PM
I still forget what KurtCobain did. I just wasn't around the forum much when he did his big no-no

Doesn't matter. That guy found a way to fuck up every chance he got in a different manner.

RealSNR
10-31-2013, 03:35 PM
I even miss beer me. It was fun to watch him get ripped on so much.

He left on his own volition, though, right?

Saul Good
10-31-2013, 03:35 PM
I thought it was one of our female members who always stuck by Hootie. It's you? Interesting.

Hootie is entertaining. This board is great, but it gets incredibly stale. Lately it's nothing but Alex Smith bashing and ten year old CP "inside" jokes that weren't clever in the first place.

AustinChief
10-31-2013, 03:36 PM
What if Thig offers $10,000 and a variety platter #2 every month if he's allowed back?

Hell for $10k I'll eat that bag of dicks!

(ok no, no I won't)

Saul Good
10-31-2013, 03:36 PM
FREE FRANKIE! You are only so rigid because he has olive skin and fucks his mother.

In Frankie's defense, an awful lot of us are guilty of fucking his mother.

RealSNR
10-31-2013, 03:37 PM
Hootie is entertaining. This board is great, but it gets incredibly stale. Lately it's nothing but Alex Smith bashing and ten year old CP "inside" jokes that weren't clever in the first place.

I tried my best with my call-out thread. I thought there'd be some really good drama that would show up out of that.

Too bad 58-4ever is such a feckless dickbrain.

Donger
10-31-2013, 03:37 PM

And do you think a "behaving" Hootie is just as entertaining?

threebag
10-31-2013, 03:38 PM
In Frankie's defense, an awful lot of us are guilty of fucking his mother.

I am glad I didn't. Did you see what that fucking thing puked out?

Donger
10-31-2013, 03:38 PM
In Frankie's defense, an awful lot of us are guilty of ****ing his mother.

Well, for me, only in my dreams. And no lube.

Saul Good
10-31-2013, 03:39 PM
I tried my best with my call-out thread. I thought there'd be some really good drama that would show up out of that.

Too bad 58-4ever is such a feckless dickbrain.

I'm thinking of starting my own call-out thread...just telling everyone they suck in the thread title and providing the details as to why upon request.

LoneWolf

Yeah, Hootie coming back would slow down the Alex Smith bashing. :rolleyes:

He has his urine stained dick so far up Peyton's ass his bashing of Alex would be epic.

Saul Good
And do you think a "behaving" Hootie is just as entertaining?

A what?

Just Passin' By
I could understand rescinding the permaban if Austin felt it was wrongly imposed, there was a communications issue or error, or something significant of that nature. Unless that's the case, though, I don't think letting people back from a permanent ban is a good idea. The whole idea of permanently banning someone is that it's permanent. If permanent bans aren't going to actually be permanent, eliminate them as an option for the mods and limit the bans to a year, or something like that.

I hate banning but, if you've got it and you're using it, stay the course.

RealSNR
10-31-2013, 03:40 PM
I'm thinking of starting my own call-out thread...just telling everyone they suck in the thread title and providing the details as to why upon request.

Sounds lame. You'd probably never finish it.

Frazod

Are you going to get your wife's johns to hold me down first? LMAO

Donger
A what?

Re-read (or read) the OP again.

Saul Good
10-31-2013, 03:41 PM
Re-read (or read) the OP again.

You might as well have asked me if a unicorn that shits rainbows would win a fight against the tooth fairy.

alnorth
10-31-2013, 03:42 PM
I could understand rescinding the permaban if Austin felt it was wrongly imposed, there was a communications issue or error, or something significant of that nature. Unless that's the case, though, I don't think letting people back from a permanent ban is a good idea. The whole idea of permanently banning someone is that it's permanent. If permanent bans aren't going to actually be permanent, eliminate them as an option for the mods and limit the bans to a year, or something like that.

I hate banning but, if you've got it and you're using it, stay the course.

You have to leave room for sleeping on it a while and going "ya know what, maybe we over-reacted. Should have been a regular ban for X months"

For a couple people, permaban really does mean permaban.

Donger
You might as well have asked me if a unicorn that shits rainbows would win a fight against the tooth fairy.

Ah, now I understand your motivation. Rather duplicitous. I like.

Saul Good
Sounds lame. You'd probably never finish it.

Fuck you. You're pretty much worthless. (Hit up my thread to find out why.)

KC native
10-31-2013, 03:44 PM

So who wins?

Just Passin' By
10-31-2013, 03:45 PM
You have to leave room for sleeping on it a while and going "ya know what, maybe we over-reacted. Should have been a regular ban for X months"

For a couple people, permaban really does mean permaban.

I left room for the board's big cheese to make that decision

if Austin felt it was wrongly imposed

If the mods suddenly got a case of the guilts, they could say so to Austin and he could make that call. It's not as if it happens so often that Austin would be losing lots of sleep.

-King-
10-31-2013, 03:46 PM
Yeah, Hootie coming back would slow down the Alex Smith bashing. :rolleyes:

He has his urine stained dick so far up Peyton's ass his bashing of Alex would be epic.

Um, Hootie was an Alex Smith defender.

Saul Good
10-31-2013, 03:48 PM
So who wins?

We all do.

Saul Good
10-31-2013, 03:53 PM
Most posted in threads currently on the front page:

Alex Smith sucks
Cardinals baseball
Royals baseball
Tigers basketball
Dating megathread

Wouldn't want hootie to distract us from that...

TimBone
10-31-2013, 03:55 PM

Alex Smith sucks
Cardinals baseball
Royals baseball
Tigers basketball
Dating megathread

Fuck you, there's a taunting thread too....

TimBone
10-31-2013, 03:56 PM
I honestly don't understand why people wouldn't want Hootie back. The guy brings entertainment whether you like him or not.

RealSNR
10-31-2013, 03:57 PM

Alex Smith sucks
Cardinals baseball
Royals baseball
Tigers basketball
Dating megathread

In the course of a Chiefs season, the drama and bullshit is usually tempered. People are supposedly talking about football.

I think we get most of our "discussion" done in the 24 hours following a game. Usually. It rarely lasts the week unless there's a big bit of news to follow, like possibly trading for Tony Gonzalez.

teedubya
10-31-2013, 03:58 PM

No fu(

king

Shit.

Dumbest rule ever.

Saul Good
10-31-2013, 03:59 PM
In the course of a Chiefs season, the drama and bullshit is usually tempered. People are supposedly talking about football.

I think we get most of our "discussion" done in the 24 hours following a game. Usually. It rarely lasts the week unless there's a big bit of news to follow, like possibly trading for Tony Gonzalez.

Hootie talks more football than 99% of the posters on here.

Cephalic Trauma
10-31-2013, 03:59 PM

Alex Smith sucks
Cardinals baseball
Royals baseball
Tigers basketball
Dating megathread

Did you guys cross swords on a passed out co-ed or something? Damn, you have 16 posts in this thread.

Bearcat
10-31-2013, 04:01 PM
Oooh, dating megathread update, sweet.

loochy
10-31-2013, 04:02 PM
Ha, nope. The poll is nonbinding anyway. Mod decision.

So far we have 1 vote from Flop of - Let him back but he isn't getting any special treatment.

uhm, letting him come back IS special treatment

Hammock Parties
10-31-2013, 04:03 PM
I will throw in $1 a month in addition to see Hootie back.

Cephalic Trauma
10-31-2013, 04:05 PM

$12/yr?

Really sticking your neck out for your boy, dude.

LoneWolf
10-31-2013, 04:06 PM

Ermagherd, how will you ever be able to renew your subscription to Douchebag Weekly?

Donger
10-31-2013, 04:08 PM

You don't want Hootie back, GoChiefs.

Hammock Parties
10-31-2013, 04:10 PM
You don't want Hootie back, GoChiefs.

I do. He is an excellent football poster. He brings about 100x the content you do to this place, for sure.

Donger
10-31-2013, 04:11 PM
I do. He is an excellent football poster. He brings about 100x the content you do to this place, for sure.

No you don't. He is a shit poster.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2013, 04:12 PM
Fuck Hootie

Thig Lyfe before Hootie.

This. Thig has great moxy. Hootie just talks about Manning, Brady, LeBron, and pissing on/breaking things.
Make mandatory AA meetings a part of the deal, and I might reconsider.

kcxiv
10-31-2013, 04:13 PM
Sure if he's willing to donate to the website. People buy their way out of a lot of things. Not like he killed or raped someone. Im ok with that

Hammock Parties
No you don't. He is a shit poster.

He enriches my internet life, sorry.

Sweet Daddy Hate

How many stats about Manning do you want to read in one season?

Cephalic Trauma
That about does it. An endorsement from GoChiefs is pretty much a nail in the coffin.

Donger
10-31-2013, 04:15 PM
He enriches my internet life, sorry.

Perhaps you could get a virtual puppy and pretend to pet it instead?

Fritz88
10-31-2013, 04:17 PM
If you vote, list your vote.
Posted via Mobile Device

kstater
10-31-2013, 04:20 PM
Depends on what means by behaving himself. Is he gonna get the chance to stay within the rules of the site, or is he gonna have to be on the whims of mods temperament and get banned the next time phobia gets butthurt.

SPchief
10-31-2013, 04:21 PM
Not like he killed or raped someone.
Yeah, about that...

DaneMcCloud
10-31-2013, 04:22 PM
Anyone willing to pay nearly $300 dollars upfront AND STILL be at the mercy of the mods is worth giving another chance.

Imagine the meltdown if he were to be banned yet again.

hometeam
10-31-2013, 04:22 PM
I am not sure why so many people hate the guy.

Sure, he can be inflammatory, but so are a whole host of other posters.

I still voted MEH.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2013, 04:23 PM
Anyone willing to pay nearly $300 dollars upfront AND STILL be at the mercy of the mods is worth giving another chance.

Meltdown?

That's more of a pants-pissing fit of never-ending laughter in my book.

Hammock Parties
10-31-2013, 04:24 PM
Perhaps you could get a virtual puppy and pretend to pet it instead?

I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible internet friend. Oh , my pretty little pet, I love you. So I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it, hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, your naughty. Then I take my naughty pet and I go AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Uuuuuuh. I killed it. I killed my internet friend. That's when I blow it. That's when people like us gotta forge ahead, Helen, am I right?

Frazod
10-31-2013, 04:24 PM

You don't really believe that cockbag would actually pay, do you? LMAO

Donger
10-31-2013, 04:25 PM

Which is why it shouldn't be done to begin with. A free Hootie was annoying. A paying Hootie? Intolerable.

Donger
10-31-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible internet friend. Oh , my pretty little pet, I love you. So I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it, hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, you're naughty. Then I take my naughty pet and I go AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Uuuuuuh. I killed it. I killed my internet friend. That's when I blow it. That's when people like us gotta forge ahead, Helen, am I right?

FYP

Hammock Parties
10-31-2013, 04:27 PM

He'll pay THIS SECOND

tell that fuck face Frazod that they don't have to unban me UNTIL I pay

what a dipshit...I'll pay this second

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 04:28 PM
Absolutely.

It is fucking bullshit that Knowmo is allowed to post here and all he does is spam the board with retarded shit. You have to be consistent. Hootie is either allowed or that turd should get flushed as well.

LoneWolf
10-31-2013, 04:28 PM
I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible internet friend. Oh , my pretty little pet, I love you. So I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it, hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, your naughty. Then I take my naughty pet and I go AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's OK if Hootie isn't allowed back. You still have that SweetDaddyHate in the trunk.

Iowanian
10-31-2013, 04:29 PM
Hootie is far from the biggest douche that posts too much on this board.

He doesn't bother me.

Cephalic Trauma
He'll pay THIS SECOND

LMAOLMAO

Hammock Parties
It's OK if Hootie isn't allowed back. You still have that SweetDaddyHate in the trunk.

Hootie and I are diametrically opposed when it comes to football opinions.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 04:30 PM
Hootie offers FAR more to the board than quite a few assholes that are allowed to shit all over the board.

DaneMcCloud
10-31-2013, 04:30 PM

I believe that he is SO desperate to participate this season that he'd Paypal the dough in a heartbeat. But I'd make him pay the $150 "reinstatement fee" and a full year upfront.

If he's banned for a legitimate reason, there's no refund.

So essentially, AustinChief gets $270 dollars win, lose or draw.

Saul Good
10-31-2013, 04:31 PM
Meltdown?

That's more of a pants-pissing fit of never-ending laughter in my book.

The next person to be interested in something you say will be the first.

Halfcan
10-31-2013, 04:32 PM
Hootie is cool but I no Blowfish.

CrazyPhuD
10-31-2013, 04:32 PM
You could unban him and then put him on universal ignore for the first month or so. Or just randomly during a 'trial period'.

LoneWolf
10-31-2013, 04:33 PM

He'll pay THIS SECOND

Mother fucking BANHAMMER!!!!

LoneWolf
10-31-2013, 04:34 PM

I know. The next time you watch Tommy Boy that post will make sense and you will chuckle.

MeatRock
10-31-2013, 04:36 PM

This is the best reason to let Hootie back in.

Frazod
10-31-2013, 04:38 PM
He'll pay THIS SECOND

LMAO

Just like he'll run TexansPlanet for Kyle, right?

Hootie, the quintessential man of his word.

Al Bundy
10-31-2013, 04:40 PM
I went with option 4, because although I have had some run-ins with Frazod, I can tolerate him, KCNative still won't admit the refs gave his Spurs the series over the Warriors.

threebag
10-31-2013, 04:41 PM
If you vote, list your vote.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fuck Hootie.

Old Dog
10-31-2013, 04:43 PM
Not going to bother reading the rest of the posts (hell it may have been decided by now) but he does contribute a hell of a lot more than others and if it's a "He behaves or he's gone again" deal. ABSOLUTELY let him back in.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 04:45 PM
This is ridiculous. Someone having to ask to pay to come back whilst allowing people to shit all over the board worse than what he's ever done.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2013, 04:46 PM
This is ridiculous. Forcing someone to have to ask to pay to come back whilst allowing people to shit all over the board worse than what he's ever done.

No one forced him. He offered.

tk13
This may be the dumbest idea in the history of ChiefsPlanet.

Cephalic Trauma
This is ridiculous. Forcing someone to have to ask to pay to come back whilst allowing people to shit all over the board worse than what he's ever done.

:spock:

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 04:47 PM
No one forced him. He offered.

I realize that, but he's having to resort to ask to try and come back.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 04:47 PM
:spock:

Oh, I misworded it you dumbfuck.

threebag
10-31-2013, 04:48 PM

Ya someone really needs to pull the plug on fucking knowmo.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2013, 04:49 PM

As well he should. Even I know when to back it off a bit. Hootie is learning the hard way. Hootie is learning a valuable life-lesson right now, and it is about time.

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life.

Donger
10-31-2013, 04:49 PM

Well, maybe the fourth or fifth time really would be the charm...

The definition of insanity comes to mind.

Cephalic Trauma
10-31-2013, 04:50 PM
Oh, I misworded it you dumb****.

HUGE DEAL! SO MAD!

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 04:50 PM
As well he should. Even I know when to back it off a bit. Hootie is learning the hard way. Hootie is learning a valuable life-lesson right now, and it is about time.

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life.

Oh, no doubt, but if he's banned why are other allowed to shit all over the place unchecked? Consistency?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2013, 04:52 PM
Oh, no doubt, but if he's banned why are other allowed to shit all over the place unchecked? Consistency?

KnowMo has his own, regulated litter box. If he poops outside of it, he gets spanked.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 04:55 PM
KnowMo has his own, regulated litter box. If he poops outside of it, he gets spanked.

Oh, there are others just as dumb as him.

alpha_omega
10-31-2013, 04:58 PM
It's AC's board....I'll defer to whatever he wants to do.

jspchief
10-31-2013, 04:58 PM
The storybook ending to this thread would be Hootie winning the poll, and remaining banned.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2013, 04:59 PM

Sure. And there are also idiotic message boards like the Coalition that they can go post their homerotic drivel in with impunity. Hate, disagreement, critical-thinking, and strife are what make the Planet unique.

That said, pissing off Phil and Bwana continually will probably land you out the back door.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2013, 04:59 PM
The storybook ending to this thread would be Hootie winning the poll, and remaining banned.

ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 05:01 PM
Sure. And there are also idiotic message boards like the Coalition that they can go post their homerotic drivel in with impunity. Hate, disagreement, critical-thinking, and strife are what make the Planet unique.

That said, pissing off Phil and Bwana continually will probably land you out the back door.

I am of the opinion that not even Blackbob should be banned, so I am just confused why he's gone and others are not even though an even greater percentage of members wants them gone?

threebag
10-31-2013, 05:01 PM
CHIEFSPLANET it's not a RIGHT it's a PRIVILEGE

FUCK Hootie and knowshit

J Diddy
10-31-2013, 05:02 PM

I think it could get better.

Like he ponies up the cash and then still remains banned. Then Gochiefs goes on his 2 week sabbatical and realizes when he tries to return that he was subject to a ban at any given time because he falls under the category of was permabanned but let back in and that privilege got revoked.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 05:03 PM
CHIEFSPLANET it's not a RIGHT it's a PRIVILEGE

FUCK Hootie and knowshit

Won't happen. Mods love that little turd.

listopencil
10-31-2013, 05:04 PM
Oh, wait. Was it Hootie that cried about rep and kept singling out posters who had a lot of rep points? And then complaining about how much rep they had? All the time saying that it wasn't about his own amount of rep, that he was upset because there had to be repwhoring done to get that much rep? And then he he kept crying about it until one of the mods gave him max rep, and it suddenly didn't matter to him anymore?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2013, 05:04 PM
I am of the opinion that not even Blackbob should be banned, so I am just confused why he's gone and others are not even though an even greater percentage of members wants them gone?

So, just keep everyone? I have no disagreement with that.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 05:05 PM
So, just keep everyone? I have no disagreement with that.

Free Blackbob too LMAO Dis gunna be goood

ModSocks
10-31-2013, 05:05 PM
Not going to bother reading the rest of the posts (hell it may have been decided by now) but he does contribute a hell of a lot more than others and if it's a "He behaves or he's gone again" deal. ABSOLUTELY let him back in.

Like what? What does he contribute?

He's no different than you or I. Just a JAG who randomly types a baseless opinion. His football takes aren't any different than most on this board and he's not all that funny.

If it weren't for this incessant drama about Phobia and bans, no one would give two ****s about him.

If people want him back, fine, i don't care. Personally, i think if he's allowed back in he shouldn't have to pay though.

But lets stop with this "he contributes more than others" bs that i keep reading please. He's just another shit stirer that falls into the "dramatic shit stirer" category.

SAUTO
10-31-2013, 05:14 PM

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life. he's not fat
Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited
10-31-2013, 05:14 PM

He's no different than you or I. Just a JAG who randomly types a baseless opinion. His football takes aren't any different than most on this board and he's not all that funny.

If it weren't for this incessant drama about Phobia and bans, no one would give two ****s about him.

If people want him back, fine, i don't care. Personally, i think if he's allowed back in he shouldn't have to pay though.

But lets stop with this "he contributes more than others" bs that i keep reading please. He's just another shit stirer that falls into the "dramatic shit stirer" category.

This is where I'm at. No need to add the "I'm paying to be here" card to all the inevitable drama.

SAUTO
10-31-2013, 05:15 PM

Sorry, I'll ban myself.
Posted via Mobile Device

jspchief
10-31-2013, 05:16 PM

He contributes drama. And that entertains some of the idiots around here.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 05:16 PM
Sorry, I'll ban myself.
Posted via Mobile Device

so the midgets

ModSocks
10-31-2013, 05:17 PM
I got it. You know who hootie would be if it weren't for all this "ban" drama?

He'd be another MTG10 or w/e his name is.

SAUTO
10-31-2013, 05:18 PM
Oh, wait. Was it Hootie that cried about rep and kept singling out posters who had a lot of rep points? And then complaining about how much rep they had? All the time saying that it wasn't about his own amount of rep, that he was upset because there had to be repwhoring done to get that much rep? And then he he kept crying about it until one of the mods gave him max rep, and it suddenly didn't matter to him anymore?
actually he still complained about the top guys and repeatedly said take all his away.

He didn't think they deserved it
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
10-31-2013, 05:19 PM
so the midgets

Banned sauto for
Posted via Mobile Device

J Diddy
10-31-2013, 05:20 PM
Banned sauto for
Posted via Mobile Device

licking tail pipes

Sandy Vagina
10-31-2013, 05:24 PM
If dude needs this place so badly? then wow, and yeah... let the poor bastard back in.

AustinChief
10-31-2013, 05:24 PM
It appears to be a moot point now. The mods have weighed in and don't want to be responsible for babysitting him. I'll try to think of a creative solution to solve that but as it stands the issue is shelved.

jspchief
10-31-2013, 05:28 PM
Ha ha

Hammock Parties
10-31-2013, 05:29 PM
It appears to be a moot point now. The mods have weighed in and don't want to be responsible for babysitting him. I'll try to think of a creative solution to solve that but as it stands the issue is shelved.

We could have "Hootie Smackdown Mondays." Like a pay per view event. Except this is like the wrestlers are paying to be watched.

Sweet Daddy Hate

There is a Jesus.

Ebolapox
Absolutely.

It is ****ing bullshit that Knowmo is allowed to post here and all he does is spam the board with retarded shit. You have to be consistent. Hootie is either allowed or that turd should get flushed as well.

seriously--can we take up a collection to get knowmo banned? still kinda serious about this.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 05:30 PM

Ok, now ban Knowmo then

loochy
10-31-2013, 05:30 PM

ha ha!

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 05:32 PM
seriously--can we take up a collection to get knowmo banned? still kinda serious about this.

I like the way you think :evil:

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2013, 05:34 PM
http://pcrescuereviews.myrecommanndations.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/man_smash_pc.gif
FIN.

BossChief
10-31-2013, 05:38 PM
I don't see why not, but I don't know all the details.

I mean, what "babysitting" does hootie require that KnowMo doesnt?

TimBone
10-31-2013, 05:40 PM
The one upside to Hootie not coming back is Frazod's "Pootie Scale" not coming back with him.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-31-2013, 05:42 PM

KnowMo is an annoying donkey-troll but he follows the rules, such as they are.

Hootie just pushes and pushes his luck until he pisses off a mod(S), and gets shown the door.

Frazod

Gee, that's unfortunate.

For anybody who's heartbroken over this, just one time, I'll go into Hootie mode for you.

[Hootie mode on]Fucked this bitch tonight

When she passed out later

I peed in her purse

She didn't notice

My friends think I'm hysterical

haha[Hootie mode off]

You're welcome.

jspchief

Rasputin
10-31-2013, 05:43 PM
Someone needs to remind him to flip over his mattress from pissing his bed.

ModSocks

Yeah i agree that Hootie doesn't need babysitting.

You know what that statement means?

"If Hootie comes back, we're going to make it our mission to monitor and over analyze his posts so we can ban him again"

Sweet Daddy Hate
Gee, that's unfortunate.

For anybody who's heartbroken over this, just one time, I'll go into Hootie mode for you.

[Hootie mode on]Fucked this bitch tonight

I peed in her purse

She didn't notice

haha[Hootie mode off]

You're welcome.

ROFL

And my life is now richer.

-King-
10-31-2013, 05:44 PM

This. Maybe phobia just shouldn't follow him antagonizing him. Maybe he should agree to that truce Hootie offered
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
10-31-2013, 05:44 PM
Yeah i agree that Hootie doesn't need babysitting.

You know what that statement means?

"If Hootie comes back, we're going to make it our mission to monitor and over analyze his posts so we can ban him again"

This
Posted via Mobile Device

ModSocks
10-31-2013, 05:45 PM
KnowMo is an annoying donkey-troll but he follows the rules, such as they are.

Hootie just pushes and pushes his luck until he pisses off a mod(S), and gets shown the door.

Yeah but Hootie doesn't really do anything either. Just has his little girly slap fights with Phobia.

Like i said, the myth is bigger than the poster.

Judging by Austin's reasoning, it's pretty clear that the mods have it out for him and it would just be a matter of time before he gets banned again.

tk13
10-31-2013, 05:50 PM
Gee, that's unfortunate.

[Hootie mode on]****ed this bitch tonight

I peed in her purse

She didn't notice

haha[Hootie mode off]

You're welcome.

You forgot the part where you tell us you're what drives the board, and we'd all die without you.

Frazod
10-31-2013, 05:50 PM
You forgot the part where you tell us you're what drives the board, and we'd all die without you.

Well, we still have Saul for that.

Just Passin' By
10-31-2013, 05:51 PM
Yeah but Hootie doesn't really do anything either. Just has his little girly slap fights with Phobia.

Judging by Austin's reasoning, it's pretty clear that the mods have it out for him and it would just be a matter of time before he gets banned again.

Of all the shit posters around here, why would you think the mods chose Hootie as the one they have it out for?

SPchief
10-31-2013, 05:54 PM
Of all the shit posters around here, why would you think the mods chose Hootie as the one they have it out for?

Ego

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 05:58 PM

Yup. Absolutely no reason he and Blackbob are banned while our little donkey turd craps everywhere.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 05:59 PM
More posters would want Hootie back over Knowmo. Guarendamtee it.

keg in kc
10-31-2013, 06:00 PM
I don't care if he has his ban lifted or not, but nobody should be able to buy their way out of a ban. So my answer would be no.

BossChief
10-31-2013, 06:01 PM
Here's a plausible idea...

Make Rick pay the 150 and then 10/month to each mod that agrees to monitor him (paid upfront in 6 month increments) and have the rest of the mod team put him on ignore.

Seriously, if Phil and Rick put each other on ignore, the "babysitting" is probably unneeded altogether.

Haha...make him pay an extra 25 for the weeks we play the broncos and a .50 surcharge everytime he brings up or mentions Manning.

Milk the cow, mods.

Just Passin' By

Why keep arguing this strawman?

SAUTO
licking tail pipes

Female and showered
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 06:02 PM
Why keep arguing this strawman?

Shouldn't you have Passed On By?

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 06:03 PM
Female and showered
Posted via Mobile Device

but with dongs

tk13
10-31-2013, 06:03 PM

I don't understand why everyone always brings up KnowMo. I missed whatever he did that was such a bannable offense. Unless presented with some kind of new information, I'd say KnowMo deserves to be here just as much or more than Hootie does. The only issue with KnowMo is people can't ignore him.

-King-
10-31-2013, 06:04 PM
I don't understand why everyone always brings up KnowMo. I missed whatever he did that was such a bannable offense. Unless presented with some kind of new information, I'd say KnowMo deserves to be here just as much or more than Hootie does. The only issue with KnowMo is people can't ignore him.

What did hootie do to deserve a lifetime ban?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 06:05 PM

Spamming the board isn't a bannable offense? Why is blackbob gone?

Bearcat
10-31-2013, 06:09 PM
Spamming the board isn't a bannable offense? Why is blackbob gone?

As far as I know, knowmo spammed a few threads for like one or two days after he was banned from the power rankings thread, so we made that his homer thread. I hardly notice him. Blackbob posted like 50 times a day and hijacked every freakin' thread.

lcarus
10-31-2013, 06:10 PM
Christ, just let him back already. You fuckers are going to anyway.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-31-2013, 06:11 PM
This is a better place with Hootie and Thig Lyfe.

BossChief
10-31-2013, 06:11 PM

He has lost 3 "if x happens, I'll leave this place forever" bet/agreements and didn't honor any of them. He has been given alternatives to leaving forever and didn't follow through with ANY of those agreements, either. KnowMo has made at least 10 bets and hasn't followed through with any of the payments.

On top of that, he goes out of his way to disrespect Derrick Thomas

Anytime a Chiefs player wins an award, he spams the board/thread with bronco spam.

95% of his posts are trolling or spam

Bwana
10-31-2013, 06:12 PM
Free Blackbob too LMAO Dis gunna be goood

Good old Bob kept sending us notes after he got the boot last time trying to talk his way back on here. He didn't have a fan boy making his case for him, but it seems the result was the same.

TimBone
10-31-2013, 06:13 PM
He has lost 3 "if x happens, I'll leave this place forever" bet/agreements and didn't honor any of them. He has been given alternatives to leaving forever and didn't follow through with ANY of those agreements, either. KnowMo has made at least 10 bets and hasn't followed through with any of the payments.

Anytime a Chiefs player wins an award, he spams the board/thread with bronco spam.

Ban Knowmo, reinstate Hootie...and Thig.

Fairplay
10-31-2013, 06:16 PM
So did Frazod and the homo come to an agreement about hooties fate?

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 06:21 PM
As far as I know, knowmo spammed a few threads for like one or two days after he was banned from the power rankings thread, so we made that his homer thread. I hardly notice him. Blackbob posted like 50 times a day and hijacked every freakin' thread.

Riiiiiight. So, you have to give him his own thread to keep from shitting over the board? Pathetic.

Herp, why not reinstate and make a Blackbob Uncle fucking thread FTW!!

MeatRock
10-31-2013, 06:29 PM

In case you haven't noticed, the mod's don't give a fuck about bets and who didn't honor them. As far as the spam, i agree, his twitter Dungver spam of multiple threads is bullshit.

Frazod
10-31-2013, 06:31 PM

Yeah, I'll get right on that. LMAO

SAUTO
10-31-2013, 06:31 PM
but with dongs

That's not female
Posted via Mobile Device

Cephalic Trauma
10-31-2013, 06:32 PM

Nope, no need. They canoodled and fed each other grapes instead.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2013, 06:34 PM
That's not female
Posted via Mobile Device

so the frankotanko

58-4ever
10-31-2013, 06:37 PM
I think that's a fair donation for being a douche. Why not.

58-4ever
10-31-2013, 06:37 PM
I think that's a fair donation for being a douche. Why not.

However, how much should Clay be donating?