PDA

View Full Version : Football AFCW: Week 10

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 12:43 PM
It's crazy to me that we're entering week 10... the season takes so long to get here and just like that - we're looking at the second half of games. Thankfully, this year, things are really interesting with the AFC West.

Chiefs 9-0
Broncos 7-1
Chargers 4-4
Raiders 3-5

The Chiefs enter their bye week with a perfect record, thanks in large part to their defense capitalizing on every mistake that the Bills threw at them. The Chiefs are staring at a game in Denver, while waiting to see what happens this week in an all important divisional battle down in San Diego.

Raiders @ Giants -
The 3-5 Raiders travel to the 2-6 Giants in a battle that ... few honestly care about. :p The Giants are coming out of their bye week on a 2 game winning streak and they're only 3 games behind the first place Cowboys. Neither team is good enough to trust at this point, but given the timing and the location, give me the Giants in this battle.

Neither team is statistically great in any category really, but with the week off, the Giants will come out focused on narrowing the gap in the NFCE and doing all they can to salvage any hope of a run to the division title. The Raiders will make it interesting, but in the end... they are still the Raiders.
Giants 23 / Raiders 17

Broncos @ Chargers -
And, now the fun one... neither team has a defense that makes you smile. The lone difference between them really is that Denver lost @ the Colts while the Chargers beat the Colts in San Diego, limiting them to 9 points. That's a nice win, but its definitely not a sign of things to come in this game.

Both teams bring firepower on offense. Denver leads in most offensive categories, while the Chargers are right up there in the top rankings.

The Chargers' defense allows about 4 fewer points and gives up about 20 more yards per game than Denver. A big difference here is that Denver is -1 on the giveaway/takeway while San Diego is -7 (compared to +15 for a team like KC).

So, anything is possible in this game, but coming fresh off a bye week and traveling to play a .500 squad that just lost in OT to the Redskins... the Broncos will improve to 8-1.
Broncos 37 / Chargers 27

The Manning brothers walk away with wins this week and Denver sets the stage for an epic battle for first place in Denver vs the Chiefs in week 11.

Flame away and party on. :evil:

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Gee, I hope the giant forehead doesn't suffer a neck contusion against Phyllis Rivers.

Actually I really don't. I want to beat the Donkeys' with all cards on the table. Only then will we achieve the respect we finally deserve. And if we don't win , well, I hope the giant forehead recieves a neck contusion from Justin Houston.

Cannibal
11-05-2013, 12:52 PM
I think Denver probably wins against KC in 2 weeks. But KC has 2 weeks to review tape and scheme. It is going to be closer than we all think and it is possible KC will pull the upset.

FlaChief58
11-05-2013, 12:54 PM
So what you're saying is, bet the farm on the faid & phyllis's. Thank for the tip :thumb:

DaFace
11-05-2013, 12:56 PM
I think the Raiders beat the Giants. Your prediction for the Broncos is probably about right, though I'll obviously hold out hope that it flips the other way around.

ThaVirus
11-05-2013, 01:00 PM
I think the Giants beat the Raiders. They're in fight-back mode right now although it may be a bit too late.

I'd like the Chargers to pull out a win against Denver, and they're certainly capable, I'm just not confident in Philip to do anything meaningful. Broncos win by anywhere from 7-11 I'd say.

Dante84
11-05-2013, 01:01 PM
So John Fox is a non-factor. Got it.

FlaChief58
11-05-2013, 01:02 PM
So John Fox is a non-factor. Got it.

If ever there were a non essential HC, Fox is it

ptlyon
11-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Are the chiefs still going to lose this week MHM? :)

Rausch
11-05-2013, 01:08 PM
I think the Raiders beat the Giants. Your prediction for the Broncos is probably about right, though I'll obviously hold out hope that it flips the other way around.

Pretty much.

I think Rivers can keep pace now that their HB production seems to be turning around. What worries me is the more the pressure is put on Rivers to score the greater the odds we see....well, him be him and screw the pooch...

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Are the chiefs still going to lose this week MHM? :)

The bye week is a tough one, but I think the defense ... possibly the ST's will save the them from losing to the bye week.

Regarding the fact that Fox is not on the sideline, it won't impact the offense... hell, anyone that thinks he impacts the offense is silly. Well, aside from bad challenges, but no ... it won't be a big deal quite honestly. Not trying to diminish his role, but not here.

Anyong Bluth
11-05-2013, 01:10 PM
If ever there were a non essential HC, Fox is it

Peyton was lobbying for Archie to be named iHC, but Eli had a hissy fit.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-05-2013, 01:10 PM
Chiefs- 13

Bye week- 31

Chiefs finally give up more than 17 points.

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 01:11 PM
Pretty much.

I think Rivers can keep pace now that their HB production seems to be turning around. What worries me is the more the pressure is put on Rivers to score the greater the odds we see....well, him be him and screw the pooch...

Very true. The last time the Broncos play in SD - well, the Chargers led 24-0 at halftime and lost 35-24. Then, the Broncos beat them 30-23 in Denver. So, I think I'm good to go with this score. Yes, SD has improved and so has Denver... better weapons all around and should be a fun game for those that like watching offenses go crazy.

So, I'm not sure what Chiefs' fans will do during this game. (that's the backhanded slap that guys like TEX look for)

Mr. Arrowhead
11-05-2013, 01:18 PM
not saying its likely, but I wouldn't be all that shocked if Denver is looking ahead to KC and ends up losing at San Diego

FlaChief58
11-05-2013, 01:19 PM
not saying its likely, but I wouldn't be all that shocked if Denver is looking ahead to KC and ends up loses at San Diego

That would make me JIMP

mnchiefsguy
11-05-2013, 01:20 PM
I think the Giants beat the Raiders...the Raiders are down and they have to fly cross-country and play in the Eastern Time Zone, which can be a struggle even for good teams.

I think Den/SD is much closer to a toss up. The Broncos are without their coach...and all of the pressure is on them to keep pace. They will be looking ahead. Plus, their OC from last year is the coach of the Chargers now....so the Chargers will be well prepared for the Denver defense. I hope SD wins, but this game could go either way and I would not be surprised.

Pablo
11-05-2013, 01:20 PM
If ever there were a non essential HC, Fox is itHe's pretty good at standing on the sideline and chewing gum while looking like a moron.

ThaVirus
11-05-2013, 01:27 PM
We want the Broncos to lose this week to give us a nice 2 game lead in the division. We also don't want them to lose because the last thing we want is for them to have another reason to play out of their minds against us.

I think I'd rather they lose against the Chargers in the end.

Strongside
11-05-2013, 01:29 PM
You sure you don't think the Chiefs will catch a loss?

Rausch
11-05-2013, 01:42 PM
So, I'm not sure what Chiefs' fans will do during this game. (that's the backhanded slap that guys like TEX look for)

They're going to start Rivers in their fantasy leagues...:thumb:

Buehler445
11-05-2013, 01:51 PM
Mannings win.

I might take the Faid if it was at Chokeland, but Giants win. And probably win the division ROFL.

The Chargers don't hit Manning enough. 45-42.

Halfcan
11-05-2013, 01:53 PM
I have this feeling Manning will be leaving the game like Rodgers did. He has been weak armed and gimpy all year and all it takes is one shot-the colts proved that. Donks are cursed this year. Chargers hate the donks as much as we do and will hit him early and often.

The haters will love to hate on the Chiefs when we beat them without manning in a couple of weeks-but a win is a win.

TimBone
11-05-2013, 01:58 PM
I think the Giants beat the Raiders...the Raiders are down and they have to fly cross-country and play in the Eastern Time Zone, which can be a struggle even for good teams.

That's a good point. Oakland was expected to be one of the worst two teams in the league, an they've been competitive quite a bit. That blowout on Sunday had to be super deflating for them, though. I think that's the one that is going to wind out of their sails for the rest of the season.

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 02:02 PM
I have this feeling Manning will be leaving the game like Rodgers did. He has been weak armed and gimpy all year and all it takes is one shot-the colts proved that. Donks are cursed this year. Chargers hate the donks as much as we do and will hit him early and often.

The haters will love to hate on the Chiefs when we beat them without manning in a couple of weeks-but a win is a win.

Seems to me that many are hoping for an injury to Manning... hell of a strategy.

ptlyon
11-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Seems to me that many are hoping for an injury to Manning... hell of a strategy.

No, I want him to die from gonorrhea

Halfcan
11-05-2013, 02:05 PM

Not hoping- well maybe a little-lol But the way QB's are dropping this year I am surprised Old man manning and his bionic neck are still playing. It does help when the refs let the donks O line hold every play.

The Man has pizza's to sell!!

HemiEd
11-05-2013, 02:11 PM

Yeah, I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but I would love to see him get the shit beat out of him like J.J. Watt did against the Chiefs. Just wear his ass out, pound him into the dirt and make him feel like John Elway did after his first game in the NFL.
I used to like Papa Johns pizza, now I won't touch the stuff.

Have I ever told you that fucking HATE Peyton Manning?

wazu
11-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Regarding the fact that Fox is not on the sideline, it won't impact the offense... hell, anyone that thinks he impacts the offense is silly. Well, aside from bad challenges, but no ... it won't be a big deal quite honestly. Not trying to diminish his role, but not here.

Yeah, not to diminish his role, but his presence or absence has zero impact. A nutless monkey could do his job.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Bag O Donkey dick nom nom nom

Halfcan
11-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Yeah, I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but I would love to see him get the shit beat out of him like J.J. Watt did against the Chiefs. Just wear his ass out, pound him into the dirt and make him feel like John Elway did after his first game in the NFL.

Have I ever told you that ****ing HATE Peyton Manning?

I think all of KC has been boycotting their crappy pizza. They are trying to give a dollar to chiefs charity if you order now.

ptlyon
11-05-2013, 02:23 PM
I think all of KC has been boycotting their crappy pizza. They are trying to give a dollar to chiefs charity if you order now.

Peyton's charity?

loochy
11-05-2013, 02:25 PM

Have I ever told you that fucking HATE Peyton Manning?

nah dude, Papa John's is still delicious.

i'm hungry

Pasta Little Brioni
11-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Papa John's is fucking awful. I'd eat a dollar Totinos before that.

HemiEd
11-05-2013, 02:26 PM

Good. I think that company was doing fine, and can't imagine how Peyton Manning would have helped them, but could be wrong.

Halfcan
11-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Peyton's charity?

I think it was Tamba's kids or something like that. I never liked their pizza to start with and after 1000 manning commercials-even less.

HemiEd
11-05-2013, 02:29 PM
nah dude, Papa John's is still delicious.

i'm hungryI agree that it is good pizza for the big chains, but I am not buying any as long as they are affiliated with Peyton Manning. Their online ordering system is pretty cool.

Papa John's is ****ing awful. I'd eat a dollar Totinos before that.We are just going to have to disagree on that.

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 03:18 PM
You can do worse that Papa Johns ... I tend to stick with the traditional italian places around the house for good pizza. If it's for the kids and friends when they have a sleepover, or for one of their teams after a game - no doubt that we're going with Papa Johns over the Pizza Huts and others that are out there.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the pizza... getting hung up on who they pay to be the pitch man is kinda ghey.

Frazod
11-05-2013, 03:24 PM
I agree that it is good pizza for the big chains, but I am not buying any as long as they are affiliated with Peyton Manning. Their online ordering system is pretty cool.

We are just going to have to disagree on that.

All the fantastic pizza options up here, and you ate Papa Johns?

:shake:

wazu
11-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Do we know yet if the Denver/SD game is going to be aired in KC?

Bowser
11-05-2013, 03:30 PM

Can't imagine they wouldn't air that one here, but who knows.

TEX
11-05-2013, 03:33 PM
We want the Broncos to lose this week to give us a nice 2 game lead in the division. We also don't want them to lose because the last thing we want is for them to have another reason to play out of their minds against us.

I think I'd rather they lose against the Chargers in the end.

Let's get one thing straight - We want the Donx to LOSE EVERY week. No need to be Mile High Mule Tool - Faced about anything...;)

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Let's get one thing straight - We want the Donx to LOSE EVERY week. No need to be Mile High Mule Tool - Faced about anything...;)

Someone's feelings are still hurt about something... it's ok, big man... KC's likely still going to make it to the playoffs. Question is - does the 19 year drought reach the mythical 20th milestone?

HemiEd
11-05-2013, 03:42 PM
All the fantastic pizza options up here, and you ate Papa Johns?

:shake:

Meh, I am no pizza snob and some of them places really are pretty pricy without the service level of the others. I like Rosati's and Lou Malnatis, but I wouldn't pay a nickel more for it than Papa Johns. I like the pepper and garlic butter sauce as well. :D Oh, and a pizza should be sliced like a pie, not in little squares!

Oh and MHM, if you don't speak to companies with your consumer choices, then YOU are GAY!

wazu
11-05-2013, 03:43 PM
Can't imagine they wouldn't air that one here, but who knows.

Would be a boom for KC sports bars if they don't.

Anyong Bluth
11-05-2013, 03:47 PM
EDIT: post in wrong thread.

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Chargers 35 Denver 28

RealSNR
11-05-2013, 04:27 PM

You're forgetting that the Chiefs only play backup QBs.

Not looking good for Jughead...

Pasta Little Brioni
11-05-2013, 04:28 PM
You're forgetting that the Chiefs only play backup QBs.

Not looking good for Jughead...

Brock has been learning the ropes and looks a near image to Peyton in practice only with a stronger arm/MileKnowhefmo

Frazod
11-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Meh, I am no pizza snob and some of them places really are pretty pricy without the service level of the others. I like Rosati's and Lou Malnatis, but I wouldn't pay a nickel more for it than Papa Johns. I like the pepper and garlic butter sauce as well. :D Oh, and a pizza should be sliced like a pie, not in little squares!

Oh and MHM, if you don't speak to companies with your consumer choices, then YOU are GAY!

I don't think I've ever eaten pizza from ANY neighborhood place that wasn't better than Papa Johns, Pizza Hut or Abonimos. Frankly I don't know how they stay in business up here.

loochy
11-05-2013, 04:42 PM
I don't think I've ever eaten pizza from ANY neighborhood place that wasn't better than Papa Johns, Pizza Hut or Abonimos. Frankly I don't know how they stay in business up here.

Tell me what is better and why. I'm curious, not arguing. I haven't found anything that I don't like about Papa John's.

MagicHef
11-05-2013, 04:43 PM
The last 2 weeks have been 3rd stringers, so Brock would have to get injured, too.

Or play so badly that Del Rio named Dysert the starter.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-05-2013, 04:43 PM
The last 2 weeks have been 3rd stringers, so Brock would have to get injured, too.

Or play so badly that Del Rio named Dysert the starter.

Who was the guy here that was on Dysert's nuts in the draft?

Sannyasi
11-05-2013, 04:45 PM
I think it was Tamba's kids or something like that. I never liked their pizza to start with and after 1000 manning commercials-even less.

Its actually Bowe's charity.

Frazod
11-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Tell me what is better and why. I'm curious, not arguing. I haven't found anything that I don't like about Papa John's.

The best thing about Chicago is the pizza. The difference between a good Chicago-area pizzeria and Papa John's is like the difference between McDonalds and family restaurant that's been in business for decades and survives on word of mouth advertising. I don't make them, so I couldn't tell you the actual differences, except that there is no comparison when it comes to taste.

I've eaten Papa John's before, and it's not like I projectile vomited afterward. It was okay. Crappy pizza is (for the most part) still decent, just like a Burger King burger is okay. But there's no need to settle for "okay" up here when you can get "very good" to "great" pretty much anywhere.

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 04:52 PM

You're in CHI right? There's no reason to ever eat pizza from one of the chains.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-05-2013, 04:54 PM
Maybe you guys just have better Papa's. Stuff is complete inedible.

COchief
11-05-2013, 04:54 PM

Frazzy is just being a Chicago pizza snob, although he is correct that virtually any neighborhood place will be better than PJs.

However, I can usually get a 5+ topping large delivered to my door for less than $15 from PJs (Pizza Hut and Dominos are inferior) with extra sauce and cooked well done. Try that from any good neighborhood joint and it will cost $25-30. If you're looking for a good pie with lots of good topping choices (PJ site is awesome) for fairly cheap you can't beat PJs. Anyone who says otherwise is just being a snob or more likely trying to be cool and a "foodie".

edit: Ha, see clown above me while I was writing for Exhibit A on "foodie" douche

loochy
11-05-2013, 04:56 PM
I guess I'm just a young guy with unsophisticated taste buds because I like almost anything.

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Maybe you guys just have better Papa's. Stuff is complete inedible.

Well, I live in Dallas - so similar to CHI, if you're in the right area, there should be some nice Italian family owned places to get a pie. There are several around here, but again - if I have to quickly order out for something... then I roll with Papa Johns and it has nothing to do with PM pitching for them. I just like their pizzas better than the other chains. I prefer to go elsewhere and get something better, but it's far from horrible.

Buehler445
11-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Well, I live in Dallas - so similar to CHI, if you're in the right area, there should be some nice Italian family owned places to get a pie. There are several around here, but again - if I have to quickly order out for something... then I roll with Papa Johns and it has nothing to do with PM pitching for them. I just like their pizzas better than the other chains. I prefer to go elsewhere and get something better, but it's far from horrible.

How on EARTH do you deal with all the cowbitches fans?

InChiefsHeaven
11-05-2013, 05:00 PM
I love PJ's. My wife hates it. We wind up eating Godfathers. Because she wins. She always wins.

But there is a local place called Mama's Pizza that is awesome, Johnny Sortino's is really good too, and Big Freds is a place everyone argues about. I like it alot, some hate it. meh...Pizza wars...

Pasta Little Brioni
11-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Frazzy is just being a Chicago pizza snob, although he is correct that virtually any neighborhood place will be better than PJs.

However, I can usually get a 5+ topping large delivered to my door for less than $15 from PJs (Pizza Hut and Dominos are inferior) with extra sauce and cooked well done. Try that from any good neighborhood joint and it will cost $25-30. If you're looking for a good pie with lots of good topping choices (PJ site is awesome) for fairly cheap you can't beat PJs. Anyone who says otherwise is just being a snob or more likely trying to be cool and a "foodie".

edit: Ha, see clown above me while I was writing for Exhibit A on "foodie" douche

I am not being shit. The stuff around my area is awful. Couldn't even finish a slice.

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 05:01 PM
How on EARTH do you deal with all the cowbitches fans?

Really? They're the most wishy washy bunch of fans and easy as hell to deal with around here. They've got nothing to boast about for almost as long as KC fans, but you guys are different ... there's a totally different level of passion with you guys collectively compared to them.

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 05:02 PM
I love PJ's. My wife hates it. We wind up eating Godfathers. Because she wins. She always wins.

But there is a local place called Mama's Pizza that is awesome, Johnny Sortino's is really good too, and Big Freds is a place everyone argues about. I like it alot, some hate it. meh...Pizza wars...

There's a Mama's Pizza here in Plano (maybe 2 actually) and it's good, nice buffet and a huge Husker's hangout.

loochy
11-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Really? They're the most wishy washy bunch of fans and easy as hell to deal with around here. They've got nothing to boast about for almost as long as KC fans, but you guys are different ... there's a totally different level of passion with you guys collectively compared to them.

THIS.

They are the most incredibly fair weather fans EVER.

It's pretty bad. They remind me of Lakers or Heat fans.

Buehler445
11-05-2013, 05:05 PM

Man, Texas must have evicted the Texans that I know. They're supreme douchers.

Rausch
11-05-2013, 05:05 PM
I am not being shit. The stuff around my area is awful. Couldn't even finish a slice.

Here it's pretty good.

Generous with toppings and cheese. Fairly priced and quick.

I think Dominoes is leaps and bounds better than it use to be. Their deep dish is the best of the chains here...

Deberg_1990
11-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Denver @ Chargers

Denver 45
Chargers 47

Mr. Arrowhead
11-05-2013, 05:08 PM
I have boycotted papa johns since gay ass peyton is their cover boy now.

COchief
11-05-2013, 05:09 PM

Drama queen detected, "it was so bad I had to go to the ER and get my stomach pumped!"

If it was a one time deal, yeah then maybe you got the worst of the worst and should try it again. I've never really gotten a bad pie from them, and I am pretty picky and usually order from what is considered the best places in Denver.

If you're talking little Caesars or Blackjack then you could say something as ridiculous as "inedible", PJs is fine for a cheap solution.

Frazod
11-05-2013, 05:10 PM

The last time I had pizza so bad I couldn't finish it was Pizza Hut. It was so greasy that when I lifted it out of the pan the crust drooped completely and then slid out of my hand. Nasty. Before that, Sbarro, the food court jerkoffs. Their crust is disgusting - tastes like Play-Doh.

Rausch
11-05-2013, 05:12 PM
The last time I had pizza so bad I couldn't finish it was Pizza Hut. It was so greasy that when I lifted it out of the pan the crust drooped completely and then slid out of my hand. Nasty. Before that, Sbarro, the food court jerkoffs. Their crust is disgusting - tastes like Play-Doh.

In general the local Little Caesars is pretty good.

Got one of their $5 pies one day and threw up for a good 24 hours...

COchief
11-05-2013, 05:13 PM

I haven't had a Pizza Hut pizza in at least 15 years, I have been thinking about trying it just for nostalgia reasons lately. Did you get the pan?

Pasta Little Brioni
11-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Drama queen detected, "it was so bad I had to go to the ER and get my stomach pumped!"

If it was a one time deal, yeah then maybe you got the worst of the worst and should try it again. I've never really gotten a bad pie from them, and I am pretty picky and usually order from what is considered the best places in Denver.

If you're talking little Caesars or Blackjack then you could say something as ridiculous as "inedible", PJs is fine for a cheap solution.

The thing is I am not being a drama queen. I LOVE cheap pizzas. Hell, I eat Pizza Hut on occasion and it's just fine. I have given it several chances, unfortunately it is just bad.

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 05:18 PM
The Mellow Mushroom and Pie Five are two pretty good places that opened up around here recently.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-05-2013, 05:21 PM
I like the direction of this thread...Nothing beats a good pizza.

loochy
11-05-2013, 05:21 PM
The Mellow Mushroom and Pie Five are two pretty good places that opened up around here recently.

I've always heard good things about the Mellow Mushroom that is near TCU. I didn't know it was a chain - where is the one you are talking about?

Pie Five is pretty good. For those who don't know, it is like a Subway, but for pizza. They make you a little personal pizza where you choose whatever ingredients you want.

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 05:25 PM
I've always heard good things about the Mellow Mushroom that is near TCU. I didn't know it was a chain - where is the one you are talking about?

Pie Five is pretty good. For those who don't know, it is like a Subway, but for pizza. They make you a little personal pizza where you choose whatever ingredients you want.

I believe one opened in Frisco... I think.

InChiefsHeaven
11-05-2013, 05:25 PM
There's a Mama's Pizza here in Plano (maybe 2 actually) and it's good, nice buffet and a huge Husker's hangout.

Really? I don't think it's the same thing though, I think the Mama's here in Omaha is just local. But they DID open one out in West Omaha, so there's that. If I'm ever in Plano I'll have to check that out.

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 05:26 PM
Really? I don't think it's the same thing though, I think the Mama's here in Omaha is just local. But they DID open one out in West Omaha, so there's that. If I'm ever in Plano I'll have to check that out.

http://mamaspizzaplano.com/ Looks like a different logo, place.

The place is littered with Cornhusker and some Chiefs nonsense... I know of this place because my brother in law is a Husker fan and this came up in the google search once for watch party locations.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-05-2013, 05:27 PM
I don't know if I could be paid to eat a Lil Caesar's after what I've heard about it.

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 05:29 PM
I don't know if I could be paid to eat a Lil Caesar's after what I've heard about it.

No thanks.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-05-2013, 05:32 PM
No thanks.

I remember liking it and the Crazy Bread when I was a kid, but am now frightened by it.

MotherfuckerJones
11-05-2013, 06:37 PM

Mellow mushroom is excellent.

Nzoner
11-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Good. I think that company was doing fine, and can't imagine how Peyton Manning would have helped them, but could be wrong.

I think Peyton bought a whole shitload of franchises and fwiw I won't eat their pizza but not so much because of Peyton but because they're one of the few that don't advertise with me.

Frazod
11-05-2013, 07:06 PM
I haven't had a Pizza Hut pizza in at least 15 years, I have been thinking about trying it just for nostalgia reasons lately. Did you get the pan?

Yeah. Perhaps it was just that location, but God it was awful.

Rausch
11-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Yeah. Perhaps it was just that location, but God it was awful.

It's the employees.

I worked there in my late teens and they (obviously) oil all the pans the night before and then toss in a frozen dough disk to thaw overnight.

If the person doing it adds too much oil it's a soggy mess and your colon becomes a fucking luge...

Mile High Mania
11-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Peyton bought into the pizza franchise right before Colorado legalized pot.... smart!

ROYC75
11-05-2013, 08:13 PM

Naw Brad, they are just so use to playing 2nd or 3rd string QB's, even PS QB's we wanted to see what Denver has.

FTR, Denver better not get to laid back or Phyliss will raise her skirt and have your DB's glued to her crotch.

I'll call it, Sandy Eggo rides the Donks in the ground. ( We will have a 2 game lead when we play you, yes, it should of been a 3 if Dallas had not laid an egg )

Rausch
11-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Peyton bought into the pizza franchise right before Colorado legalized pot.... smart!

Guy's got a good point there...

Mile High Mania
11-09-2013, 06:20 AM
Naw Brad, they are just so use to playing 2nd or 3rd string QB's, even PS QB's we wanted to see what Denver has.

FTR, Denver better not get to laid back or Phyliss will raise her skirt and have your DB's glued to her crotch.

I'll call it, Sandy Eggo rides the Donks in the ground. ( We will have a 2 game lead when we play you, yes, it should of been a 3 if Dallas had not laid an egg )

Rides 'em into the ground, eh? I think there's a better chance of the KC fan's road trip in the RV to Denver actually happening than Denver being run into the ground at SD.

mdchiefsfan
11-09-2013, 07:30 AM

Should be good

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q561/Aequitas009/untitled_zps168674a8.png (http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/Aequitas009/media/untitled_zps168674a8.png.html)

wazu
11-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Should be good

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q561/Aequitas009/untitled_zps168674a8.png (http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/Aequitas009/media/untitled_zps168674a8.png.html)

Sweet. The Chargers are my adopted team this week. When Rivers cries, I shall cry as well.

mdchiefsfan
11-09-2013, 08:37 AM
Sweet. The Chargers are my adopted team this week. When Rivers cries, I shall cry as well.

LMAO might want to drink plenty of water today; you could dehydrate quickly if the latter part is true.

Bewbies
11-09-2013, 09:27 AM

Mellow Mushroom started here in Atlanta. It's fantastic.

Mile High Mania
11-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Not too shabby...

Nzoner
11-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Not too shabby...

Bet you about shit when Manning got tackled around the ankles and got up gimpy.

Strongside
11-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Congrats...you were perfect in a week where there were only 2 games. Way to make a comeback after completely shitting the bed last week.

Mile High Mania
11-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Congrats...you were perfect in a week where there were only 2 games. Way to make a comeback after completely shitting the bed last week.

Yeah, I had one bad week... 16-8 on the year. This is going to be a fun week.

keg in kc
11-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Division as a whole looked bad today, I thought. Terrible game for Oakland and I didn't think either Denver or SD played particularly well.

Mile High Mania
11-11-2013, 05:38 AM
Division as a whole looked bad today, I thought. Terrible game for Oakland and I didn't think either Denver or SD played particularly well.

I didn't think it was that much different than any other week, honestly. SD looked better later in the game, but they've been helter skelter all year.

Imagine being the Giants now... two games out of first place after 10 weeks. Watch them win the damn NFCE.

Imon Yourside
11-11-2013, 05:41 AM
The Manning brothers walk away with wins this week and Denver sets the stage for an epic battle for first place in Denver vs the Chiefs in week 11.

We will be in first no matter what happens this week, just as an fyi.

ChiefRocka
11-11-2013, 06:40 AM
We will be in first no matter what happens this week, just as an fyi.

Isn't the first tie breaker head-to-head?

TOUCHDOWN!!! KC
11-11-2013, 06:46 AM

The Division Champions are determined by the best Win-Loss record during regular season. If two clubs have identical regular season records, then the order of tiebreakers is as follows:
Two Club Tiebreakers

1 Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
2 Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
3 Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
4 Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
5 Strength of victory.
6 Strength of schedule.
7 Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
8 Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
9 Best net points in common games.
10 Best net points in all games.
11 Best net touchdowns in all games.
12 Coin toss

Imon Yourside
11-11-2013, 07:13 AM

Ya but still tied with plenty of action left, including a return game.