PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who Ordered The Code Red??

SeeingRed
11-06-2013, 07:43 AM
Getting a huge kick out of how big this story has gotten lol. Its on every mainstream morning talk show and newspaper cover SMH. Now on Mike and Mike on ESPN they are reporting that the Dolphins organization wanted Incognito to "toughen up" Martin. What a mess. If this doesn't destroy a team with playoff aspirations ill eat my own hat. Losing 2 starting lineman over this...how ridiculous lmao. Pouncey has had an eventful couple months huh? He knows who ordered the code red.....I bet it was Hernandez! =D

Dante84
11-06-2013, 07:45 AM
NERDS!!!

OrtonsPiercedTaint
11-06-2013, 07:47 AM
Philbin comes from the Packers' organization. Don't poo poo this too much.

InChiefsHeaven
11-06-2013, 07:48 AM
Holy crap...this just keeps getting better...

BlackHelicopters
11-06-2013, 07:49 AM
Better and better. Each day is a treat.

SeeingRed
11-06-2013, 07:57 AM
Crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in football! LMAO. The guy who is the biggeat loser in all this is poor Ryan Tannehill......hes now missing his whole blind side :-/ the final wrinkle in the story would be if he gets injured from backside pressure.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-06-2013, 08:09 AM
Judge Randolph: *Consider yourself in Contempt!*

Kaffee: *Colonel Jessep, did you order the Code Red?*

Judge Randolph: You *don't* have to answer that question!

Col. Jessep: I'll answer the question!

[to Kaffee]

Col. Jessep: You want answers?

Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to.

Col. Jessep: *You want answers?*

Kaffee: *I want the truth!*

Col. Jessep: *You can't handle the truth!*

[pauses]

Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Kaffee: Did you order the Code Red?

Col. Jessep: I did the job I...

Kaffee: *Did you order the Code Red?*

Col. Jessep: *You're Goddamn right I did!*

Dayze
11-06-2013, 08:27 AM
love that scene.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-06-2013, 08:29 AM
love that scene.

I would like to see it redone with Heisenberg popping in and stating the last comment.

SeeingRed
11-06-2013, 08:33 AM
Judge Randolph: *Consider yourself in Contempt!*

Kaffee: *Colonel Jessep, did you order the Code Red?*

Judge Randolph: You *don't* have to answer that question!

Col. Jessep: I'll answer the question!

[to Kaffee]

Col. Jessep: You want answers?

Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to.

Col. Jessep: *You want answers?*

Kaffee: *I want the truth!*

Col. Jessep: *You can't handle the truth!*

[pauses]

Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Kaffee: Did you order the Code Red?

Col. Jessep: I did the job I...

Kaffee: *Did you order the Code Red?*

Col. Jessep: *You're Goddamn right I did!*

Awesome scene........for some reason I cant see Philbin ordering the code red though :shrug:

SeeingRed
11-06-2013, 08:37 AM
Its reported that the O line coach and maybe the O Coordinator were in on trying to toughen up Martin. I guess Incognito's prowess as a bully was underestimated however. Didnt count on him trying to skull **** Martin while talking trash about his mom....or at least you would hope not anyway =0 LMAO

lcarus
11-06-2013, 08:39 AM
I would like to see it redone with Heisenberg popping in and stating the last comment.

The way Cranston delivered that simple, cliche line gives me goosebumps even after multiple viewings. The guy is epic.

ChiTown
11-06-2013, 08:56 AM
YOU'RE GODDAMNED RIGHT I DID

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedailydolphin/files/2013/10/Philbin-500x348.jpg

Dayze
11-06-2013, 09:02 AM
Awesome scene........for some reason I cant see Philbin ordering the code red though :shrug:

You're God Damn Right I did!
http://www.awfulannouncing.com/images/regisphilbin.jpg

ChiTown
11-06-2013, 09:07 AM
The way Cranston delivered that simple, cliche line gives me goosebumps even after multiple viewings. The guy is epic.

in a series full of amazing scenes and lines, that one may be the best. LOVED IT!

SeeingRed
11-06-2013, 09:07 AM
YOU'RE GODDAMNED RIGHT I DID

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedailydolphin/files/2013/10/Philbin-500x348.jpg

Yep! If reports are correct Philbin likely DID order a toughening up of Martin according to Skip Bayless on First Take. This is gonna get ugly

ChiTown
11-06-2013, 09:11 AM

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/youre-goddamn-right-gif.gif

Crush
11-06-2013, 11:58 AM
http://s16.postimg.org/yp8v0j5wl/fark_A4_Ra_Sg3p_FGw6ed878c15_WTie7_WI.png

Hammock Parties
11-06-2013, 11:59 AM
LMAO

SeeingRed
11-06-2013, 12:19 PM

Awesome! Lmao

BlackHelicopters
11-06-2013, 01:33 PM
The new logo has made the Dolphins go crazy.

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-06-2013, 01:36 PM
https://twitter.com/Adam_Jacobi Timeline

Colonel Joseph R. Philbin, Commanding Officer, National Football League, Miami, Florida.

Have you ever spent time on a football team, son? Ever served on an offensive line?

Ever put your block in another lineman's hands, ask him to put his block in yours? We run plays, son. We run plays or people get sacked.

Son, we live in a world that has offensive lines, and those lines have to be filled by 350-pound men with helmets. Who's gonna do it? You?

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Martin, and you curse the Dolphins' o-line. You have that luxury.

You have the luxury of not knowing what coaches know. That Martin's departure, while tragic, probably saved Ryan Tannehill's life.

And Richie Incognito's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves quarterbacks' lives

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about on Twitter, you want him on that line. YOU NEED HIM ON THAT LINE.

We use words like shiver, rip technique, smash. We use those words as a backbone of a life spent defending quarterbacks.

You use them as a comment on Pro Football Talk.

I have neither the TIME nor the INCLINATION to EXPLAIN MYSELF to a man who rises and sleeps under the fandom of the very team I coach..

..and then bitches on Twitter about the way I provide it.

I would rather you just said "thank you" and bought a season ticket.

Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a helmet, and stand at left tackle

Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you football fans think you're entitled to.

*Did you order the code red?* YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID! - Joe Philbin

Dayze
11-06-2013, 01:38 PM

welp, we can pretty much close down the thread now

Discuss Thrower
11-06-2013, 01:55 PM
https://twitter.com/Adam_Jacobi Timeline

Colonel Joseph R. Philbin, Commanding Officer, National Football League, Miami, Florida.

Have you ever spent time on a football team, son? Ever served on an offensive line?

Ever put your block in another lineman's hands, ask him to put his block in yours? We run plays, son. We run plays or people get sacked.

Son, we live in a world that has offensive lines, and those lines have to be filled by 350-pound men with helmets. Who's gonna do it? You?

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Martin, and you curse the Dolphins' o-line. You have that luxury.

You have the luxury of not knowing what coaches know. That Martin's departure, while tragic, probably saved Ryan Tannehill's life.

And Richie Incognito's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves quarterbacks' lives

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about on Twitter, you want him on that line. YOU NEED HIM ON THAT LINE.

We use words like shiver, rip technique, smash. We use those words as a backbone of a life spent defending quarterbacks.

You use them as a comment on Pro Football Talk.

I have neither the TIME nor the INCLINATION to EXPLAIN MYSELF to a man who rises and sleeps under the fandom of the very team I coach..

..and then bitches on Twitter about the way I provide it.

I would rather you just said "thank you" and bought a season ticket.

Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a helmet, and stand at left tackle

Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you football fans think you're entitled to.

*Did you order the code red?* YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID! - Joe Philbin

Oh wow that might beat CP's version.