PDA

View Full Version : Football -- Is RG3 just not that great?

Simply Red
11-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Look I love this kid, I really do. I think he's a beautiful human, but I'll be damned that team seems to be awful.

In fairness I haven't watched Washington play much, this season. However, he can't be lighting it up.

I really pull for this kid, no bullshitting.

Do you all think he'll ever grasp this position or at least go on doing his damned thing, and avoid injury...?

What's the deal w/ all that - what do all of you pros think?

Thanks.

realize this isn't a super cool story, bros, but I'd be interested in a few of you breaking down what you've seen or not seen this season regarding him.

O.city
11-08-2013, 06:08 PM
I do think a bit of his luster in college is gone with what Baylor has been able to do without him.

That said, he's a really good prospect.

notorious
11-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Coaching.

Simply Red
11-08-2013, 06:11 PM
well I see. It just seems something is wrong w/ him & I TOO was thinking coaching, hopefully he'll blossom next season.

Chief Roundup
11-08-2013, 06:11 PM
That big hit that bent his leg the wrong way last season, is still having an effect on his abilities. Both mental and physical. JMO

O.city
11-08-2013, 06:12 PM
I don't really think you can say coaching, when he's in a system thats pretty much a tailor made one for him.

Red Dawg
He is good and can make all the plays to get a ring but Shanny and his kid suck. That whole staff is going to get axe. Give him a better coaches and he will succeed. Not running Morris from the two four straight times for the td was plain stupid.

Easy 6
He's going to be fine as long as shanny doesn't run him too much, i've seen him be a pretty damn good pocket passer out of necessity when he first came back from the injury.

I don't think i've ever seen him throw a duck, its always a nice spiral... he'll be fine.

Chief Roundup
well I see. It just seems something is wrong w/ him & I TOO was thinking coaching, hopefully he'll blossom next season.

Dude looked awesome last season under the same coaches. Until the injury anyway.

ChiefGator
He seems pretty small and takes a lot of hits. I think his knee if okay, but he is still a bit tentative. When his receivers get bumped at the line he has a hard time adjusting. He still looks pretty good though. Not three 1st rounds good though.

Yesterday they were saying four of his interceptions have been receivers falling down. Not sure what other QBs numbers look like in that stat though.

Rasputin
11-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Injury prone I wouldn't trade for him now.

Deberg_1990
He looked fine last night. I think hes just slow coming back from injury. He will be fine long term. The team and organization around him kinda sucks though. The Redskins have been mostly "meh" for two decades now.

bevischief
Coaching.

This.

bevischief
11-08-2013, 06:15 PM
He looked fine last night. I think hes just slow coming back from injury. He will be fine long term. The team and organization around him kinda sucks though. The Redskins have been mostly "meh" for two decades now.

This as well.

Chief Roundup
11-08-2013, 06:16 PM

Ever since they got rid of Marty. That year the skins started like 0-5 or close to it and ended 8-8 down the stretch, almost made the playoffs. Then he got fired that same offseason.

notorious
11-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Take Elway away from Rat and what does his resume look like?

He is pretty average, and I thank goodness the Chiefs didn't hire him.

Dylan
11-08-2013, 06:18 PM
I have yet to see a running quarterback that is or was considered great...When one wins the Super Bowl, please let me know - Until then... :D

I am hoping RGIII has a long and healthy career.

stonedstooge
11-08-2013, 06:20 PM
I have yet to see a running quarterback that is or was considered great...When one wins the Super Bowl, please let me know - Until then... :D

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LAMsuw8vdzU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

O.city
11-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Of all the "running" Qb's, Cam is the most likely to hold up because of his size.

Dylan
11-08-2013, 06:25 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LAMsuw8vdzU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO

God love that boy, he brought us home two...o:-)

I'm cool.

Deberg_1990
11-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Ever since they got rid of Marty. That year the skins started like 0-5 or close to it and ended 8-8 down the stretch, almost made the playoffs. Then he got fired that same offseason.

Basically ever since they last won the Super Bowl in 91-92

The Norv Turn era they did nothing.

Dylan
11-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Of all the "running" Qb's, Cam is the most likely to hold up because of his size.

Built like Roethlisberger, whom has suffered injuries throughout his entire career.

Hope Cam and the Panthers beat the 49ers on Sunday.

Aries Walker
11-08-2013, 06:35 PM
He was phenomenal before that knee injury. I don't think his problems started from the injury itself as much as from his complete refusal to let it heal all the way before getting back out on the field.

Aries Walker
11-08-2013, 06:39 PM

I think the closest we've had to SB-winning running QB was Fran Tarkenton, but he a) lost, and b) was hardly the gazelle that RGIII is.

Edit: Oh, duh. Elway.

Valiant
11-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Injury, maybe next year.

Honestly, I do not think the team around him is that good or not playing to their potential.

He would look amazing this year for us.

Dylan
11-08-2013, 06:49 PM
It is a shame RGIII was selected by the Redskins and under Shanahan and Shanahan Lite’s tutelage now.

Dylan
11-08-2013, 06:55 PM
I think the closest we've had to SB-winning running QB was Fran Tarkenton, but he a) lost, and b) was hardly the gazelle that RGIII is.

Aries, Now that you have mentioned it, I remember reading a long time ago that Fran Tarkenton was supposedly an excellent running quarterback.

Thanks for pointing that out -

Shogun
11-08-2013, 07:05 PM
I think its a combination of the league adjusting to his style of play as there are more and more quarterbacks that are lethal in the passing, and the running game. Also the fact that im sure hes not 100% physically and mentally recovered from his injury. I think you will see him in a few years as an above average qb with big play ability.

Simply Red
11-08-2013, 07:13 PM
It all makes sense guys, I just hope he can really break loose and find it. I'm not a Skins fan, but I'm an RG3 guy, think he's a super person.

SAUTO
11-08-2013, 07:15 PM

Steve young?
Posted via Mobile Device

Baby Lee
11-08-2013, 07:22 PM

Last night was a coaching clusterfuck.

My attention waned because it looked like they had the game sewn up early. Then the O playcalling left RGIII woefully exposed and the D Coord apparently took a nap. Still came down to a Wee Todd Ed 4th down fade call that didn't connect, natch.

Chief Roundup
11-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Basically ever since they last won the Super Bowl in 91-92

The Norv Turn era they did nothing.

Yeah man they have been bad for a while now.

Chiefs=Champions
11-08-2013, 07:34 PM
I think its a confidence thing. I'm not sure he has 100% confidence in his knee yet.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-08-2013, 07:55 PM
He's a second year QB ten months removed from a devastating knee injury. He's doing fine, especially given that his coach is about current as acid-washed jeans

Titty Meat
11-08-2013, 08:11 PM
I would trade alex smith for him

-King-
11-08-2013, 08:27 PM
He's okay, but I've said many times he won't last 5 years as a starting QB. He's more injury prone than Vick and takes bigger hits than most players in the league QB or not.

Three7s
11-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Wow, I'm shocked they even finished that good. Wasn't that the 2001 season? I recall the Chiefs demolishing them that year and fans were chanting to fire Marty. Priest Holmes ran for 200+ yards rushing in that game.

TribalElder
11-08-2013, 08:42 PM
His aids has been acting up lately and really giving him fits

scho63
11-08-2013, 08:43 PM
That big hit that bent his leg the wrong way last season, is still having an effect on his abilities. Both mental and physical. JMO

This for sure

Saul Good
11-08-2013, 09:17 PM
His aids has been acting up lately and really giving him fits

AIIIDS

Deberg_1990
11-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Wow, I'm shocked they even finished that good. Wasn't that the 2001 season? I recall the Chiefs demolishing them that year and fans were chanting to fire Marty. Priest Holmes ran for 200+ yards rushing in that game.

Yea, if I remember right, Jeff George started that year, and wasn't a good fit with Marty. Marty turned them around the 2nd half of the season and they finished strong. Unfortunately, Snyder fell in love with Spurrier and let Marty go.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gadzooks
11-08-2013, 09:48 PM
He beat the greatest 4-4 team of all time last week.

Eleazar
11-08-2013, 10:10 PM
-Running QBs are always overhyped
-Gimmicky offenses dont work long term in the NFL
-You still can't be a great QB unless you are a great passer

BossChief
11-08-2013, 10:41 PM
I'd give Alex, Charles and Flowers for him right now.

Gadzooks
11-08-2013, 10:46 PM

That would be one hell of a make over. Maybe Bowe would earn his contract.

11-08-2013, 11:00 PM

Looks as slow as Bono too. LMAO at the fact none of the defenders could catch him. That defense must suck.

CallMeSquidwad
11-08-2013, 11:21 PM
Never loved him I just thought he was a product of hype and being in Andrew Luck's draft. Don't get me wrong he's a hell of a talent and has some amazing accuracy, but he isn't in Andrew Luck's league and time is slowly proving that. Mike Vick and Cunningham before have shown that mobile QBs who don't channel that speed into being a pocket passer end up getting hit, and hit a lot. I can't wait to see us tee off on him in a few weeks, it might not be good but for me he is one of the easiest guys to root against because of all the hype he gets and I thoroughly enjoy rooting against that cornball brother every weekend....:arrow:

Tribal Warfare
11-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Shanahan is cocksucking asshole who wasn't protecting his player when he knew that he was already seriously injured, and that's the reason RG3 isn't himself anymore.

milkman
11-09-2013, 10:14 AM
Steve young?
Posted via Mobile Device

Neither Tarkenton nor Elway were "running" QBs.
They were pocket passers with insane scrambling ability.
I'd swear that Tarkenton would run circles and zig zags avoiding defenders for 20 seconds behind the LOS before making huge passes.

Steve Young couldn't get his 49ers into the SB until he learned the nuance of the pocket passer.

ThaVirus
11-09-2013, 10:19 AM
He's way too cavalier with the ball, leading to a lot of dumbass fumbles and some stupid INTs. He also has a knack for taking the big hit.

Other than that he is really good. Definitely a top 5 talent.

milkman
11-09-2013, 10:21 AM
As for RGIII, the injury has forced the Redskins to rely on his skills as a pocket passer more than they did last year, and he hasn't yet fully developed into that kind of QB yet.

He came from a system, at Baylor, that is a simple one read system, desigened to get the ball out quick.

It takes time to adapt to the complexities of both NFL offenses and defenses.

The read option made the transition for RGIII (and Colin Kaepernick) easier.

WhiteWhale
11-09-2013, 10:23 AM
I think it's amazing people are so desperate to say he's not as good and 'what's wrong with RGIII' when it's really really fucking obvious. I mean it's so damn obvious you'd have to be a fucking dipshit to be unable to see it.

He's ten months removed from a major knee surgery.

WhiteWhale
11-09-2013, 10:24 AM
As for RGIII, the injury has forced the Redskins to rely on his skills as a pocket passer more than they did last year, and he hasn't yet fully developed into that kind of QB yet.

He came from a system, at Baylor, that is a simple one read system, desigened to get the ball out quick.

It takes time to adapt to the complexities of both NFL offenses and defenses.

The read option made the transition for RGIII (and Colin Kaepernick) easier.

RGIII's accuracy has dropped significantly from last season, especially on those 15-25 yard routes. It's not surprising given the nature of his injury.

I agree with you though, and I was critical of Shanahan not developing his passing skills properly in favor of the 'quick fix' to save his job.

milkman
11-09-2013, 10:30 AM
RGIII's accuracy has dropped significantly from last season, especially on those 15-25 yard routes. It's not surprising given the nature of his injury.

I agree with you though, and I was critical of Shanahan not developing his passing skills properly in favor of the 'quick fix' to save his job.

No question that his injury affects his accuracy.

Foot, ankle and knee injuries affect mechanics, leading to accuracy issues.

milkman
11-09-2013, 10:33 AM
It is actually pretty impressive how far along RGII has developed, given the simplistic nature of the offense he came from.

He has a way to go, but he has come so far already.

WhiteWhale
11-09-2013, 10:35 AM
No question that his injury affects his accuracy.

Foot, ankle and knee injuries affect mechanics, leading to accuracy issues.

I think his accuracy will get a lot better once the leg is fully healed. There is really no way it can be merely 10 months later.

He is being asked to do more and it is effecting his production. The Redskins were not a good team last year... they were a team that had a QB who has hot as the sun scorching through the 2nd half of the season and carried their asses to the playoffs.

I don't really understand why the decline of the skins OR RGIII in 2013 is really surprising to so many.

notorious
11-09-2013, 10:38 AM
He also has a knack for taking the big hit..

He is the McCluster of QB's.

O.city
11-09-2013, 10:40 AM
He's a one read guy for the most part. Same as a lot of these young qbs as they get accustomed to the nfl.

Take it away, makes it tough on them.

mdchiefsfan
11-09-2013, 10:45 AM
My roommate is a Washington fan and my perspective of Griffin's problems are:

1. The play calling for that offense is atrocious. They have some great moments and some real boneheaded ones mixed in.

2. Griffin is too competitive. He hurt his other knee a couple of weeks ago against Denver and as soon as the ball was in Skins' possession he hops off the examiner's table to go in before the doctor was finished.

I like a guy that competitive, but it also hinders the team at times (which is why I say too), He tries to force things that aren't there, takes unnecessary risks and struggles as a result.

If he could calm himself down he would be having a much better year IMO.

Eleazar
11-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Play calling is what fans complain about when players dont execute.

ThaVirus
11-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Play calling is what fans complain about when players dont execute.

A goal line flag fade to a 5'9" receiver? I think that 4th down call was shit in the Skins and Seahawks/Rams games.

Simply Red
11-09-2013, 12:22 PM
It is actually pretty impressive how far along RGII has developed, given the simplistic nature of the offense he came from.

He has a way to go, but he has come so far already.

Yes, I had a hard time dissecting his career with that long injury+off-season.

I hope he can get rolling. He may be my favorite player that doesn't play for the Chiefs.

Pulling for him!

Hammock Parties
11-09-2013, 12:27 PM
People living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Simply Red
11-09-2013, 12:33 PM
People living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

huh? I know the saying and what it means - but who are you referring to, RG3?

O.city
11-09-2013, 12:36 PM
huh? I know the saying and what it means - but who are you referring to, RG3?

Because our qb isn't a great qb, we can't discuss why other qbs aren't great.

RunKC
11-09-2013, 12:41 PM
He's a one read guy for the most part. Same as a lot of these young qbs as they get accustomed to the nfl.

Take it away, makes it tough on them.

Makes it even worse that he can't run because of his leg. That's what hid a lot of his problems.

His advertising is annoying as all hell though. Glad he's knocked down a peg because his ego is out of control.

Chiefshrink
11-09-2013, 12:45 PM

This a 1000x ! He does not have near the 'burst' when he runs and it usually takes 2 full years before you physically and especially psychologically feel comfortable to 'cut loose' again. AP was and always will be an exception to that rule for sure;)

Simply Red
11-09-2013, 12:45 PM

Oh brother.

Ace Gunner
11-09-2013, 12:47 PM
He's a good player. keep in mind Berry had struggles half the year after injury too, so RG3 is in that mode so far. he's also got sophomore blues, for sure, and the previously mentioned injury takes away that great dynamic he has as a player.

Hammock Parties
11-09-2013, 12:48 PM
RGIII is supposedly having a "sophomore slump," yet is on pace for:

4,355 yards
21 TDs
535 yards rushing

Not bad.

Simply Red
11-09-2013, 01:02 PM

4,355 yards
21 TDs
535 yards rushing

Not bad.

It's largely due to the choco-peni connection.

Chiefshrink
11-09-2013, 01:03 PM
Glad he's knocked down a peg because his ego is out of control.

His ego out of control ?? What has he done in his 'pressers' or on the field that say's his ego is out of control ? If it's just his marketing of products, I applaud him, he is just taking advantage of the good ol American capitalistic way of life that both YOU and I would be doing as well. The kid is flat out humble and is a true leader. What are you seeing?

Ace Gunner
11-09-2013, 01:06 PM

4,355 yards
21 TDs
535 yards rushing

Not bad.

as usual, you left out the most telling stat = 3 - 6

and you also must not know who this guy is. he is not the same guy right now.

Simply Red
11-09-2013, 01:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2no3RLz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qZ32Pe8.jpg

TheGuardian
11-09-2013, 01:07 PM
bust.

I called it. for those that tried to rub it in my face while he played ok last year, suck it long and suck it hard you faggots.

Hammock Parties
11-09-2013, 01:12 PM
as usual, you left out the most telling stat = 3 - 6

and you also must not know who this guy is. he is not the same guy right now.

The Redskins have the fucking 31st ranked defense.

Your head is way up your ass.

O.city
11-09-2013, 01:13 PM
RgIII needs an elite defense to win.

Heard it here first

Hammock Parties
11-09-2013, 01:18 PM
RgIII needs an elite defense to win.

Heard it here first

The Redskins had a below average defense last year and RGIII took them to the playoffs.

You done?

DaFace
11-09-2013, 01:18 PM

Which is obnoxious and contradictory given that a lot of the people who love to rant about Alex like to throw out the "Why can't we be critical even when the team is succeeding?" line.

I actually agree with that, but Clay's statement is dumb.

Hammock Parties
11-09-2013, 01:19 PM
It's not dumb.

You're holding RGIII to a very high standard.

How about holding Alex to that standard?

O.city
11-09-2013, 01:21 PM
The Redskins had a below average defense last year and RGIII took them to the playoffs.

You done?

Then what's going on now?

Or can we talk about that?

DaFace
11-09-2013, 01:22 PM
It's not dumb.

How about we don't turn EVERY GODDAMN FUCKING THREAD into a discussion about Alex?

DaFace
11-09-2013, 01:23 PM

Nope. Not allowed.

O.city
11-09-2013, 01:23 PM
It's not dumb.

It is fucking dumb, because smith isn't in the conversation of what rgIII is supposed to be.

You spew loads of shit about Alex smith how he isn't Rodgers or Brady. Well, no shit, we know.

But rgIII is supposed to be, and so far this year, hasn't been. We are talking about why.

So, you done?

big nasty kcnut
11-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Rg 3 a great qb it take time to truely overcome a knee injury.

DaFace
11-09-2013, 01:25 PM
It is fucking dumb, because smith isn't in the conversation of what rgIII is supposed to be.

You spew loads of shit about Alex smith how he isn't Rodgers or Brady. Well, no shit, we know.

But rgIII is supposed to be, and so far this year, hasn't been. We are talking about why.

So, you done?

You know, I don't think we've been fair here. We're criticizing RGIII without criticizing Case Keenum. It's not fair to discuss one QB without fairly criticizing all of them equally.

O.city
11-09-2013, 01:27 PM
You know, I don't think we've been fair here. We're criticizing RGIII without criticizing Case Keenum. It's not fair to discuss one QB without fairly criticizing all of them equally.

We can't be "critical" of other players unless we have an all pro at said position on our team.

Nightfyre
11-09-2013, 01:27 PM
bust.

I called it. for those that tried to rub it in my face while he played ok last year, suck it long and suck it hard you pillowbitergots.

LMAO. The guardian is so desperate for validation that he makes this post half way into rg3s sophomore year after a devastating knee injury less than a year before. No wonder no one takes you seriously.

O.city
11-09-2013, 01:28 PM
A draft pick can't be declared a bust after a year and a half.

DaFace
11-09-2013, 01:28 PM
We can't be "critical" of other players unless we have an all pro at said position on our team.

Shit. Next week's going to be pretty boring if we can't talk about Peyton Manning.

TheGuardian
11-09-2013, 01:30 PM
LMAO. The guardian is so desperate for validation that he makes this post half way into rg3s sophomore year after a devastating knee injury less than a year before. No wonder no one takes you seriously.

No one takes me seriously????

God dammit!

Chiefshrink
11-09-2013, 01:32 PM
bust.

I called it.

After a serious knee injury and what it takes to get back to form it is waaaay too early to make that call. Jury still out IMO.

Miles
11-09-2013, 01:34 PM
RGIII has looked better as a passer and overall in recent weeks as a knee has presumably improved. Also think he has all of the mental makeup to be elite.

Mav
11-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Look I love this kid, I really do. I think he's a beautiful human, but I'll be damned that team seems to be awful.

In fairness I haven't watched Washington play much, this season. However, he can't be lighting it up.

I really pull for this kid, no bullshitting.

Do you all think he'll ever grasp this position or at least go on doing his damned thing, and avoid injury...?

What's the deal w/ all that - what do all of you pros think?

Thanks.

realize this isn't a super cool story, bros, but I'd be interested in a few of you breaking down what you've seen or not seen this season regarding him.

They have about the worst secondary in football. Quick, name their safeties.

Name a corner on their team, NOT NAMED deangelo hall, who himself is far overrated unless he is playing Romo, or Cutler.

Third. Their head coach, is far overrated.

He took an approach from last year that worked, and has ruined this kid.

He has caged him like the eagles did with Randall Cunningham, and it has crushed him.

They have stopped with the focus of the offense being the run game, and bootlegs, and have completely neutered the guy.

It has nothing to do with him, or the knee at this point, it has to do with the dictatorish way that ever since John Elway retired, that Shannahan has become with all of his qbs.

Look at the pattern.

Jake Plummer retired because he couldn't stand Shannahan, Jay Cutler hated Shannahan, and wanted out even though shanny was leaving.

D Mcnabb who is a douche don't get me wrong, but he hated shanahan, and Rg3, and his dad battled with shanahan all off season.

He is a douche.

He is a control freak, who rode the backs of Elway, ad Terrel Davis to a status that he didn't deserve.

That's the problem with RG3

Hammock Parties
11-09-2013, 01:43 PM

The Redskins are scoring about the same number of points they did last season.

They are allowing a lot more.

I realize the Alex stuff gets old, but it's hilarious how this board will prop up Alex and poo poo a guy like RGIII.

Mav
11-09-2013, 01:47 PM

I realize the Alex stuff gets old, but it's hilarious how this board will prop up Alex and poo poo a guy like RGIII.

Its because people don't watch a whole lot of redskins football, but when they see highlights where last year it was all great plays, this year, its mistakes.

The problems with the redskins aren't with RG3 at all in My opinion.

O.city
11-09-2013, 01:52 PM

The board, for the most part realizes what Alex is. You don't, under he comparisons to manning and Rodgers.

If you're reading the posters here who think he is, then stop reading it I guess.

But spamming each and every thread with the same bullshit, gets pretty old

Simply Red
11-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Alex Smith is definitely better at ball control.

-King-
11-09-2013, 02:25 PM

Nah, I'm good.

Demonpenz
11-09-2013, 03:40 PM
he takes too many dumb hits.

houstonwhodat
11-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Typical "running" quarterback.

RG3 = BUST

Tribal Warfare
11-09-2013, 05:41 PM
Makes it even worse that he can't run because of his leg. That's what hid a lot of his problems.

His advertising is annoying as all hell though. Glad he's knocked down a peg because his ego is out of control.

:spock:

Eleazar
11-09-2013, 05:52 PM
He sure does need a lot of argumentation for a guy who cost the Redskins 3 first round picks and a second round pick.

WhiteWhale
11-09-2013, 05:55 PM
bust.

I called it. for those that tried to rub it in my face while he played ok last year, suck it long and suck it hard you pillowbitergots.

You were wrong. You still are.

WhiteWhale
11-09-2013, 05:58 PM
I wonder how many people know what the Redskins record was at this time last year.

*hint* They were 3-6.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-09-2013, 05:59 PM
bust.

It's amazing you were able to develop CTE despite sanding the bench with your ass for all of Juco.

Bowser
11-09-2013, 06:05 PM

Not sure if serious, but if serious, then get the fuck out.

I'm not giving up either Charles or Flowers for an injury prone quarterback, period. Neither should you.

O.city
11-09-2013, 06:28 PM
I'd be much much more worried about the injury history than talent level. He's too driven to not succeed, if he can stay healthy.

I think he tries to do too much at times though.

mcaj22
11-09-2013, 06:35 PM
I'd be much much more worried about the injury history than talent level. He's too driven to not succeed, if he can stay healthy.

I think he tries to do too much at times though.

well look at the talent on the team, it's terrible

i cant even name a good player in their secondary they cant cover anyone

and their front 7 is awful. And besides Alfred Morris he has nobody on offense.

Brock
11-09-2013, 06:59 PM
well look at the talent on the team, it's terrible

i cant even name a good player in their secondary they cant cover anyone

and their front 7 is awful. And besides Alfred Morris he has nobody on offense.

Pierre Garcon is good.

Bowser
11-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Pierre Garcon is good.

I'd take that rookie tight end from Florida, as well. Reed?

Ace Gunner
11-09-2013, 08:04 PM
The Redskins have the ****ing 31st ranked defense.

Your head is way up your ass.

at this point last season he was 8TD's to 3 INT's whereas this season he's 12 TD's to 9 INT's.

that's a good part of why they are losing. He's got tendencies and defenses are keying this year.

idiot.