PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who the Chiefs are drafting: 2014 edition.

Direckshun
11-10-2013, 02:27 AM
Charlie Campbell (http://walterfootball.com/draft2014charlie.php):

32. Kansas City Chiefs: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Dwayne Bowe has been a disappointment in Andy Reid's offense. Kansas City could use more talent at receiver for Alex Smith.

Coleman (6-6, 220) is a massive receiver who looks like a tight end. He has been very consistent for Rutgers and has produced while playing in a running offense. The junior led the Scarlet Knights with 43 receptions for 718 yards and 10 touchdowns last season. Coleman led Rutgers with 663 receiving yards on 39 receptions with 10 touchdowns in 2011, too.

The biggest question about Coleman is if he has enough speed for the NFL. The senior started out this season with nine receptions for 94 yards and two touchdowns against Fresno State. He has 22 receptions for 326 yards with two touchdown receptions thus far in 2013. Coleman looks like he is still trying to regain his speed following offseason knee surgery.

Draftseason.com (http://draftseason.com/lomas-2014-nfl-mock-draft/):

32. Kansas City – Bradley Roby CB, OSU
The Chiefs need a dynamic slot corner, and Roby can be that player. Roby came into this season with a top-5 grade from me, but off the field issues and a few bad performance have knocked him way down. If the Chiefs can grab up Roby they can add a playmaker on special teams and defense, similar to Tyrann Mathieu. - See more at: http://draftseason.com/lomas-round-1/#sthash.9M1sgrk3.dpuf

Draft Tek (http://www.drafttek.com/2014-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp):

32. Kansas City: LOT Cameron Erving, Florida State

Another OT to the Chiefs? This isn't about Eric Fisher. The jump from the MAC to the NFL is huge. He has struggled, but he has talent. The is all about the status of Branden Albert. Albert has played well, but he is unsigned for next year. The Chiefs would like to resign him. They are far apart on the money. Erving is an interesting prospect. He is quite athletic for his size and his physical, playing with a mean streak. Erving needs work on his fundamentals as his agression can be used against him. Unless Albert is resigned, the Chiefs need to shore up their Tackles and Erving would be an asset.

FanSpeak.com (http://fanspeak.com/nfl-draft/mock-drafts/steve-shoup/):

25. Kansas City Chiefs: TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington

Sports by Blayze (http://sportsbyblayze.blogspot.com/2013/11/2014-nfl-mock-draft-v-20.html):

32. Kansas City Chiefs (9-0): QB Tajh Boyd, Sr, Clemson

6'1, 225 lbs
Hometown: Hampton, VA
2013 Stats: 140-222, 1939 yards, 16 TD, 4 INT, 5 rushing TD

Alex Smith has dinked and dunked his way to a 9-0 start this year. The Chiefs are playing some very good football, but I have to think Andy Reid would love to find a young signal caller to groom behind Smith. Tajh Boyd has not quite had the season I hoped he would, and looks like a fringe first rounder right now. He is a good leader with a nice arm who can run when needed, but he has made some puzzling decisions this past few weeks. Couple that with his below average size, and he is not a top ten pick. He reminds me a bit of Donovan McNabb, and Reid could develop him into a future starter. Without a second round pick, this is when the Chiefs would have to pounce.

Behind The Steel Curtain (http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2014-nfl-draft/2013/11/7/5070990/midseason-2014-mock-draft):

32. Kansas City Chiefs - Brandon Coleman WR, Rutgers

K.C. could go in a number of directions with this pick. They will probably lose Brandon Albert in free agency and could spend a consecutive first round pick on an offensive tackle. They could also take a QB to groom for the long-term because Alex Smith is a game manager. Dwayne Bowe has largely been a disappointment since signing his extension so the Chiefs could take Jordan Matthews or Brandon Coleman. Defensively they will need a replacement for pending free agent Tyson Jackson and could take Stephen Tuitt.

CBS Sports (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfldraftscout-RobRang):

32. Kansas City Chiefs: Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech

Alex Smith is leading the Chiefs to wins but his lack of ideal arm strength forces Kansas City to dink and dunk their way down the field. As such, he requires difference-makers around. Amaro isn't known across the country just yet but he will soon will be, as the 6-5, 260-pound junior possesses impressive speed and terrific hands.

Alpha Football Expert (http://alphafootballexpert.blogspot.com/2013/11/2014-n.html):

26.CHIEFS-DEVANTE PARKER-WR-LVILLE

The best thing about Dwayne Bowe is his blocking. His hands are suspect and he is getting slower by the year. As a #2 in a run first offense he is a good fit though. Donnie Avery is injury prone and his best roll would be as a #3. Enter Parker who has the ability , size and hands to be a true # 1 in this offense .Add that Andy Reid has shown a willingness to draft WR's high and this is a good fit .

The Quarterback (http://thequarterback.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/tqbs-2014-nfl-mock-draft-4-0/):

32.) KANSAS CITY CHIEFS: Aaron Lynch, DE, USF

I think Andy Reid goes with the best player available, and at this juncture that player in Ra’Shede Hageman. I don’t think Reid is looking to draft a NT this early or even this year, so Aaron Lynch is the pick.

Direckshun
11-10-2013, 02:27 AM
I would love Seferian-Jenkins.

Urc Burry
11-10-2013, 02:29 AM
I still think Kelce will be a stud. It's got to be a WR IMO

mdchiefsfan
11-10-2013, 05:25 AM
I would love Seferian-Jenkins.

This. Do you think he would fall into the 20's?

RealSNR
11-10-2013, 05:35 AM

Dwayne Bowe has been a disappointment in Andy Reid's offense. Kansas City could use more talent at receiver for Alex Smith.

Coleman (6-6, 220) is a massive receiver who looks like a tight end. He has been very consistent for Rutgers and has produced while playing in a running offense. The junior led the Scarlet Knights with 43 receptions for 718 yards and 10 touchdowns last season. Coleman led Rutgers with 663 receiving yards on 39 receptions with 10 touchdowns in 2011, too.

The biggest question about Coleman is if he has enough speed for the NFL. The senior started out this season with nine receptions for 94 yards and two touchdowns against Fresno State. He has 22 receptions for 326 yards with two touchdown receptions thus far in 2013. Coleman looks like he is still trying to regain his speed following offseason knee surgery.

That's EXACTLY what we need, Charlie :spock:

Ceej
11-10-2013, 05:46 AM
Gimme Boyd assuming we are picking #32 and he's there.

texaschiefsfan
11-10-2013, 05:53 AM
If we are drafting #32 then I wouldn't give a shit who we draft.

AussieChiefsFan
11-10-2013, 05:56 AM

/thread

Eleazar
11-10-2013, 06:14 AM
Moar left tackles!

dannybcaitlyn
11-10-2013, 06:31 AM
That's EXACTLY what we need, Charlie :spock:

I was like WTF when reading what he wrote.

FlaChief58
11-10-2013, 06:43 AM

This x infinity

threebag
11-10-2013, 07:03 AM

If we are picking 32 it could be a water boy and I be happy as fuck

Deberg_1990
11-10-2013, 07:46 AM
We need a dynamic slot corner??

mdchiefsfan
11-10-2013, 07:47 AM
We need a dynamic slot corner??

That was the stupidest one to me. We just had Cooper move our #1 CB into the slot.

RealSNR
11-10-2013, 07:50 AM

Does winning the Super Bowl graduate you to a different team to root for, or something? I don't know why it's no longer important to care about the future success of the Chiefs.

ILChief
11-10-2013, 07:54 AM
DraftSeason must not watch football. CB is one of the last positions we need

HoneyBadger
11-10-2013, 08:12 AM

Except we traded back to #32.

CallMeSquidwad
11-10-2013, 08:17 AM
Really? Even when we're undefeated we start talking the draft in November?
:facepalm: I can't believe how pathetic some of our fans are...enjoy the ride d bags we have 3 months straight to talk about the draft after the season ends, talk about it then

mdchiefsfan
11-10-2013, 08:22 AM
:facepalm: I can't believe how pathetic some of our fans are...enjoy the ride d bags we have 3 months straight to talk about the draft after the season ends, talk about it then

What a ****ing retard. Can't talk Chiefs draft until the end of the season, if you do it means you hate being 9-0. :thumb: Great logic there.

What else would you like to discuss Almighty BB User?

mdchiefsfan
11-10-2013, 08:27 AM

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww85/Buster_Jaimen/negged.gif

Rausch
11-10-2013, 08:43 AM
Does winning the Super Bowl graduate you to a different team to root for, or something? I don't know why it's no longer important to care about the future success of the Chiefs.

The afterglow would last YEARS...

keg in kc
11-10-2013, 08:45 AM
:facepalm: I can't believe how pathetic some of our fans are...enjoy the ride d bags we have 3 months straight to talk about the draft after the season ends, talk about it thenYeah, it's not like it's a bye week or something.

keg in kc
11-10-2013, 08:45 AM
I like how the solution to Dwayne Bowe is to bring in a bigger, slower receiver.

mdchiefsfan
11-10-2013, 08:46 AM
I like how the solution to Dwayne Bowe is to bring in a bigger, slower receiver.

Seems legit...

tredadda
11-10-2013, 08:48 AM
So one person thinks that we need to spend a first on a DB even though that is one of our greatest positions of strength at this time? I am all for whomever we can bring in to help make the offense better.

mdchiefsfan
11-10-2013, 08:50 AM
Agreed, first needs to be on the offense.

Are we set to lose anyone of importance, that would need to be replaced, defensively? Only person I can think of is TJax. Not too certain how his contract negotiations will go.

Tamba, DJ, Berry, Flowers, Poe are all locked up. We could/should extend Houston this offseason.

tredadda
11-10-2013, 08:52 AM
Agreed, first needs to be on the offense.

Are we set to lose anyone of importance, that would need to be replaced, defensively? Only person I can think of is TJax. Not too certain how his contract negotiations will go.

His loss would not be felt as much as that of Albert. We could also use a legit #2 WR that is not a Bowe clone.

mdchiefsfan
11-10-2013, 08:52 AM
Hate to say it but I think we go OT or TE

mdchiefsfan
11-10-2013, 08:54 AM
His loss would not be felt as much as that of Albert. We could also use a legit #2 WR that is not a Bowe clone.

Albert's situation could influence TJax. I think we wind up keeping one or the other and in that case it must be Albert, but if Branden wants something crazy there is no reason to not lock up Jackson and Houston this offseason.

tredadda
11-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Albert's situation could influence TJax. I think we wind up keeping one or the other and in that case it must be Albert, but if Branden wants something crazy there is no reason to not lock up Jackson and Houston this offseason.

Agreed. I would rather lose Albert and resign TJax and Houston long term than keep Albert for too much money and lose TJax and not be able to resign Houston long term.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-10-2013, 09:02 AM
COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- Before walking through the tunnel behind the south end zone after pregame warm-ups on Saturday, Johnny Manziel stopped near the goal post where his parents, Paul and Michelle, stood waiting for him.

The last player in maroon and white to walk off the field, it seemed as if the Texas A&M quarterback was savoring every moment of the last Aggies game at Kyle Field this season. Before following his teammates into the tunnel, Manziel gave his mother and father each a warm embrace, and they reciprocated. With arms wrapped around each other tight, the emotion on their faces seemed telling.

If it wasn't Johnny Manziel's last game, period, at Kyle Field, it certainly had that feeling because Hog Farmer will spill stuff everywhere when the Chiefs make a move to draft Johnny in the 2014 draft.

The rest was vintage Johnny Football. If you tried to sum up his short college career in four quarters, Saturday's 51-41 win over Mississippi State would serve as a pretty accurate microcosm. A spin move here, a juke there. Touchdown passes in bunches, oohs and ahhs from the crowd when he scrambled for yardage or to extend passing plays and, yes, a few interceptions mixed in for good measure, because Manziel is nothing if not a risk-taker.

Johnny Manziel wouldn't say whether this was his last home game, but he savored it nonetheless.Heisman Trophy winner. Riverboat gambler. Highlight reel waiting to happen. Relentless and unapologetic. It all accurately describes Manziel, who is right in the middle of this year's Heisman race as he pursues a second consecutive trophy.

The numbers were good: 30-of-39 passing, 446 yards, five touchdowns, plus 47 rushing yards. There were those three interceptions that he'd like to have back, too, but in the end, he played well enough for his team to win. Was this it for Manziel in Aggieland? He's not ready to say.

"Not one bit," Manziel said, when asked if he has thought about or made a decision about his football future. "I'm focused on still trying to get us into a BCS berth and the best bowl that we can possibly get to. That's my only focus right now."

Whether or not this was his last game in front of the home crowd, Manziel made sure to enjoy the moment to the fullest. With less than two minutes to go and the Aggies trying to take a knee to secure a win, he waved his arms emphatically toward the crowd, hyping up the fans, ordering them to get loud. After returning to the sideline with less than a minute to go, his face showed up on the JumboTron and he smiled and saluted. The fans went nuts and began chanting in unison, "One more year! One more year!"

After the game was over, as the Aggie War Hymn played, Manziel ran into the stands to enjoy the moment with the fans and saw varsity's horns off with the people who have adored him throughout his nearly two-season stint, one in which he has captivated the college football world. He smiled from ear to ear almost every second, soaking it all in.

"It was just kind of spur of the moment," Manziel said. "The way that the crowd acted that last 1:30, for me and Mike [Evans], with the chant and with the energy that they brought when the game was kind of slowing down, it kind of kept us focused. It was just a great way to end this year, celebrating with them."

If the Aggies can get to a BCS bowl, or at least win out with victories at LSU and Missouri to close out November, Manziel's chances of repeating as the Heisman winner are real. Oregon's loss to Stanford on Thursday significantly hindered Marcus Mariota's chances, and Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, whose team beat Wake Forest 59-3 on Saturday, stands as Manziel's primary competition.

But Manziel will have to limit the mistakes he made on Saturday in those final games against LSU and Missouri, both of which are stronger opponents than the Mississippi State squad the Aggies played Saturday. The Bulldogs harassed Manziel quite a bit, sacking him three times and making him do a lot of work outside the pocket. Manziel admitted he got greedy at times, particularly on his final interception, when he tried to force a pass to Evans that was picked off by Mississippi State safety Nickoe Whitley.

"Greed is a terrible thing," Manziel said. "I really wanted to hit that touchdown to Mike. I tried to look off that safety, and still going to him anyway, as a football player and as a quarterback watching film, I know better than that."

But it was about more than just Manziel. It was a historic moment of sorts, because it's the last time Kyle Field will exist in its current state. Major work soon will begin as part of a $450 million renovation project to be completed in 2015 to turn the stadium into a pristine, 102,500-seat monstrosity. It was senior day, the last time guys such as left tackle Jake Matthews, running back Ben Malena, linebacker Steven Jenkins and defensive back Toney Hurd Jr. would play in College Station. The 13 seniors there on Saturday have been part of a 35-14 overall record and the Aggies' quick and surprising rise upon entry into the SEC.

ChiTown
11-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Jace Amaro, please!

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-10-2013, 09:10 AM
(http://walterfootball.com/draft2014charlie.php)Charlie Campbell (http://walterfootball.com/draft2014charlie.php):

Quote:

Opinion...

discounted.

Sports by Blayze (http://sportsbyblayze.blogspot.com/2013/11/2014-nfl-mock-draft-v-20.html):

Quote:
32. Kansas City Chiefs (9-0): QB Tajh Boyd, Sr, Clemson

I find your ideas intriguing, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

ChiTown
11-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Jace Amaro, please!

Direckshun
11-10-2013, 09:26 AM
This. Do you think he would fall into the 20's?

I don't. I think he's a borderline Top 10 pick.

mdchiefsfan
11-10-2013, 09:42 AM
I don't. I think he's a borderline Top 10 pick.

That's why I am not getting my hopes up with him, but he should be a stud.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-10-2013, 09:46 AM
We need a WR...but none of those.

Don't need to draft a project QB as we already have one on the roster.

O.city
11-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Thing with drafting a wr early, it's great, but where we are picking, there will be some really good football players fall. That's how good teams stay good, drafting that way.

Plus this is a deep draft. Gonna be good wrs available. This would be a great year, if we are picking in the late 20's, to recoup a 2 round pick or two.

Then take one of the lsu wrs or something there and a pass rusher or something.

Rain Man
11-10-2013, 10:11 AM
At 9-0 we don't have a weak link. But our least strong links would appear to be:

Quarterback - Keep rolling the dice every year until we find a killer.
Tight End
Center - But Hudson is unofficially a rookie still
Left Guard
Right Tackle - But Fisher is officially a rookie
Free Safety

I'm not convinced that WR is a problem other than depth. Our offense just doesn't use WRs the way other offenses do.

If I was drafting, I'd go quarterback, tight end, or free safety. If Andy's not drafting a QB, I'd bet on a TE or FS.

I must admit that the thought of getting a top-notch free safety makes me grin. Take the #1 defense in the league and screw down the cap even tighter.

O.city
11-10-2013, 10:13 AM
If you could trade say, pick 29 or wherever we are, for a 2 and another 3, would you do it?

Mr_Tomahawk
11-10-2013, 10:17 AM
If you could trade say, pick 29 or wherever we are, for a 2 and another 3, would you do it?

Yes.

O.city
11-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Yes.

I think you absolutely would, unless there's someone you really want in a free fall.

CallMeSquidwad
11-10-2013, 10:33 AM
What a ****ing retard. Can't talk Chiefs draft until the end of the season, if you do it means you hate being 9-0. :thumb: Great logic there.

What else would you like to discuss Almighty BB User?

This fan base is perpetually negative, no matter the scenario or the circumstance it's not good enough. I understand the timing being the bye week but It's too early, November is the month when College Football gets real but this whole who should we draft now, how do we know? It depends on who we keep(T Jax, asamoah, BA, Jordan) it depends on if AJ Jenkins learns how to do anything other than drink Gatorade, is Knile Davis bad enough that we reinvest a high draft pick in taking the load off Jamaal, and it also depends on potential FA's. With a team as young as us we are in a situation to start adding veterans for cheap ie Hawks, Niners, so I just feel like the talking about who we should draft now is about as sensible as Yearlong Power rankings

Hammock Parties
11-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Probably a fucking guard given where we'll be drafting.

chiefzilla1501
11-10-2013, 10:48 AM
DraftSeason must not watch football. CB is one of the last positions we need

You can never have too many CBs. Especially in the 2nd round. It's not like we are obligated to draft starters.

duncan_idaho
11-10-2013, 10:48 AM

Sounds like the type of guy who would get enough separation that even Alex Smith would consider him open.

Wait. No, it doesn't...

Sandy Vagina
11-10-2013, 10:57 AM
This fan base is perpetually negative, no matter the scenario or the circumstance it's not good enough. I understand the timing being the bye week but It's too early, November is the month when College Football gets real but this whole who should we draft now, how do we know? It depends on who we keep(T Jax, asamoah, BA, Jordan) it depends on if AJ Jenkins learns how to do anything other than drink Gatorade, is Knile Davis bad enough that we reinvest a high draft pick in taking the load off Jamaal, and it also depends on potential FA's. With a team as young as us we are in a situation to start adding veterans for cheap ie Hawks, Niners, so I just feel like the talking about who we should draft now is about as sensible as Yearlong Power rankings

Not going to name-call or bash, but it is a rather dumb and arrogant stance to take to make an issue of a forum discussing the coming offseason.

ChiefRocka
11-10-2013, 10:59 AM
AJ Mccarron

mdchiefsfan
11-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Not going to name-call or bash, but it is a rather dumb and arrogant stance to take to make an issue of a forum discussing the coming offseason.

:clap:

Direckshun
11-10-2013, 11:11 AM

If you're asking me, well it depends which QBs are on the board.

I'm agreeable to the idea, though.

SAUTO
11-10-2013, 11:13 AM

Hilarious fucking post.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
11-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Mariota

O.city
11-10-2013, 11:15 AM
If you're asking me, well it depends which QBs are on the board.

I'm agreeable to the idea, though.

Well, I'm a huge Derek Carr fan right now, who from all I'm seeing, is likely a late first to early 3 rounder, so that's what I'm interested in doing.

I agree though

BigCatDaddy
11-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Best QB available.

Saccopoo
11-10-2013, 11:47 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275310&page=8

Chiefshrink
11-10-2013, 11:50 AM

Depends on the talent,depth and your needs in the draft. But initially, YES !!

RealSNR
11-10-2013, 12:59 PM

CallYouRaped

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Don't need to draft a project QB as we already have one on the roster.

Bullshit. What we need is outstanding competition for that number two spot, and there are good guys available for the effort.

RunKC
11-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Best QB available.

They'll all be gone by pick 15. Big run on QB's will happen.

RunKC
11-10-2013, 02:00 PM
It's going to be an OL. Just watch.

Reid is still weary of the OL since it was the one that that doomed him the most in Philly.

O.city
11-10-2013, 02:00 PM

I dunno.

This class has some good developmental guys in it as well.

Obviously bridgewater, mariota and the other top guys will be gone, but there will be guys around.

bricks
11-10-2013, 02:03 PM
So we are drafting 32nd?

I like. I like. Superbowl baby!! Yeaaah :D

RunKC
11-10-2013, 02:03 PM
I dunno.

This class has some good developmental guys in it as well.

Obviously bridgewater, mariota and the other top guys will be gone, but there will be guys around.

Jags
Browns
Bucs
Vikings
Cardinals

all those teams desperately need a QB. And that's not even counting if the Bears or Steelers keep their QB's.

Top 5 QB's will all be gone by our pick and we'll be stuck with developmental low potential QB's like McCarron or Murray.

Don't just draft a QB to draft one. Make sure he's worth drafting.

O.city
11-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Jags
Browns
Bucs
Vikings
Cardinals

all those teams desperately need a QB. And that's not even counting if the Bears or Steelers keep their QB's.

Top 5 QB's will all be gone by our pick and we'll be stuck with developmental low potential QB's like McCarron or Murray.

Well obviously.

But I don't think the browns or vikes necessarily draft one early.

Guys like fales, Carr etc are all guys with a lot of potential who will be there in the mid rounds.

You also have to think about free agents qbs and trades.

It's extremely early to determine one way or another.

O.city
11-10-2013, 02:15 PM
There's just a ton of potential qbs in this class who could end up being good players.

O.city
11-10-2013, 02:18 PM
This draft is just gonna be a really good one for things we theoretically need.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Jags
Browns
Bucs
Vikings
Cardinals

This...and at that point, Bray is a better project than what will be left on the board.

O.city
11-10-2013, 02:21 PM
This...and at that point, Bray is a better project than what will be left on the board.

Meh, I dunno about that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-10-2013, 02:24 PM
It's going to be an OL. Just watch.

Reid is still weary of the OL since it was the one that that doomed him the most in Philly.

And Dorsey, if the Lord is with us, will tell Reid "eat your sandwich, I got this" when the market opens up again.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-10-2013, 02:26 PM

I doubt it. No one is banging the table(god I hate that fucking term and the dildo behind it)for these guys and if last year's pussy-assed approach to QB's in the draft is any indication, there will be talent left.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Meh, I dunno about that.

The 6th ranked QB is a better project than Bray?

If Bray would have stayed for his senior year, he would have been one of the top 5 QBs of this class.

O.city
11-10-2013, 02:32 PM
The 6th ranked QB is a better project than Bray?

If Bray would have stayed for his senior year, he would have been one of the top 5 QBs of this class.

I like bray as much as the next guy, but he had some pretty major flaws. Competition isn't a bad thing.

That's a pretty big assumption IMO, to go from undrafted to a top 20 pick in a year.

Cornstock
11-10-2013, 02:36 PM
http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww85/Buster_Jaimen/negged.gif

Why does that keyboard have two "E's" and two "G's?"

:)

CallMeSquidwad
11-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Yep it's incredibly arrogant to say enjoy the moment.

Mr. Laz
11-10-2013, 07:49 PM
That was the stupidest one to me. We just had Cooper move our #1 CB into the slot.

Flowers isn't playing like a #1 anymore.

hopefully healing over the bye week helps that

mdchiefsfan
11-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Flowers isn't playing like a #1 anymore.

hopefully healing over the bye week helps that

I agree but moving him is as much a testament to Cooper playing well as it is to Flowers' decline.

Sandy Vagina
11-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Yep it's incredibly arrogant to say enjoy the moment.

Nah man... you are missing the point. People can enjoy the moment while ALSO talking about the future ahead. Happens all the time on forums, and it is generally always encouraged.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Nah man... you are missing the point. People can enjoy the moment while ALSO talking about the future ahead. Happens all the time on forums, and it is generally always encouraged.

You're going to LOVE our off season here. LMAO

CallMeSquidwad
11-10-2013, 09:45 PM

There is a specific forum for those that feel that need, it doesn't seem like a relevant enough topic to be on the main forum.

mdchiefsfan
11-10-2013, 10:56 PM
There is a specific forum for those that feel that need, it doesn't seem like a relevant enough topic to be on the main forum.

Keep defending your dumb ass post, but there are plenty of people engaging in this thread with legit football conversation and you have derailed that with your vaginal bleeding.

RealSNR
11-10-2013, 11:00 PM

Please swallow broken glass whenever you get the chance.

Coach
11-10-2013, 11:02 PM
In all seriousness, positions to consider drafting...

QB. Never stop drafting QB's in later rounds, might get lucky. Bray, while the intangibles looks great, never know what he can actually be.

RB. Probably another late round pick. Davis isn't exactly helping himself this year....

WR. Obviously need a WR with some speed to create separation.

TE. Got one, but another one in IR. McGrath is a good find, but I think we can improve in this area.

OL. This area is a sieve.....

S. While we have Cummings back, anyone that can replace Kendrick Lewis is good in my book.

That's about it off top of my head.

Dave Lane
11-11-2013, 09:22 AM
Moar OL!!!!!!!!!

BigCatDaddy
11-11-2013, 09:32 AM

Maybe, but guys like Kaep and Wilson have slipped to the 2nd and 3rd recently. Obviously I'd prefer to have the pick of the litter, but I'll take a QB with upside and a few flaws to work out over a ****inig guard in the 1st. It would be nice to have that 2nd pick back to trade up with, but it's likely to be so low I don't know how much ammo it would have provided.

CallMeSquidwad
11-11-2013, 09:36 AM

Is this high school all over again? Were you bullied as a kid?

CallMeSquidwad
11-11-2013, 09:39 AM

It's okay it's cool to be tough!
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=105659&stc=1&d=1384184335

a pp roach
11-11-2013, 10:01 AM
http://cdn.meme.li/i/pj9hz.jpg

RealSNR
11-11-2013, 10:38 AM

Nobody seems to have a problem with this thread except you.

It's not high school, it's elementary school, and you're telling us how to play on OUR four-square court. Go the fuck away and play with the retarded kids.

BigCatDaddy
11-11-2013, 10:44 AM

Hmmm. CallMeSquidward=SpongeBobBlacktard?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-11-2013, 10:46 AM

It's not high school, it's elementary school, and you're telling us how to play on OUR four-square court. Go the fuck away and play with the retarded kids.

LMAO

CallMeSquidwad
11-11-2013, 10:47 AM

It's not high school, it's elementary school, and you're telling us how to play on OUR four-square court. Go the **** away and play with the retarded kids.

:thumb: toughest kid on the playground, that gets you way far in life!

RealSNR
11-11-2013, 10:52 AM
:thumb: toughest kid on the playground, that gets you way far in life!

What's so hard to understand about what I said?

People find this thread interesting and don't have a problem with it. You do. You're also new to this forum and have no clue about its culture or what we enjoy talking about.

Feel free to call me a bully again, but that still doesn't solve the problem of you continuing to post in a thread that you complained about existing. That makes you look like an idiot. Which you are.

CallMeSquidwad
11-11-2013, 11:22 AM
What's so hard to understand about what I said?

People find this thread interesting and don't have a problem with it. You do. You're also new to this forum and have no clue about its culture or what we enjoy talking about.

Feel free to call me a bully again, but that still doesn't solve the problem of you continuing to post in a thread that you complained about existing. That makes you look like an idiot. Which you are.

The whole point of a forum is discussion, and conflicting views, so a new guy has a conflicting view, bashes one guy and immediately his buddies back him up and bash my rep, hence it being high school all over again....what's so hard for you to understand? Are we not allowed to disagree? Am I not allowed to think? Big Brother?
http://mycatbirdseat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/George-Orwell-and-1984-Quotation.jpg

unlurking
11-11-2013, 11:30 AM
The whole point of a forum is discussion, and conflicting views, so a new guy has a conflicting view, bashes one guy and immediately his buddies back him up and bash my rep, hence it being high school all over again....what's so hard for you to understand? Are we not allowed to disagree? Am I not allowed to think? Big Brother?

Where's your "conflicting" view? All you've done is bash people participating in the thread. Let me know when you post something on topic.

RealSNR
11-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Black Bob! We've got Blackbob here!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LUaU4CJw8gk/Tbo-RqZblBI/AAAAAAAABME/QNJeh3l3914/s1600/Dodgson,+Dodgson,+we+have+Dodgson+here!.jpg

BigCatDaddy
11-11-2013, 11:36 AM
Black Bob! We've got Blackbob here!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LUaU4CJw8gk/Tbo-RqZblBI/AAAAAAAABME/QNJeh3l3914/s1600/Dodgson,+Dodgson,+we+have+Dodgson+here!.jpg

Ha. Take that Sauto! I nailed him first this time.

RealSNR
11-11-2013, 11:39 AM

Ah, so you did.

Props. You got it by his username. For me it was the "YOU WILL NEVER SILENCE ME! YOU CAN NOT DESTROY AN IDEA!" rhetoric that was diarrhead onto his last post

CallMeSquidwad
11-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Where's your "conflicting" view? All you've done is bash people participating in the thread. Let me know when you post something on topic.

"This fan base is perpetually negative, no matter the scenario or the circumstance it's not good enough. I understand the timing being the bye week but It's too early, November is the month when College Football gets real but this whole who should we draft now, how do we know? It depends on who we keep(T Jax, asamoah, BA, Jordan) it depends on if AJ Jenkins learns how to do anything other than drink Gatorade, is Knile Davis bad enough that we reinvest a high draft pick in taking the load off Jamaal, and it also depends on potential FA's. With a team as young as us we are in a situation to start adding veterans for cheap ie Hawks, Niners, so I just feel like the talking about who we should draft now is about as sensible as Yearlong Power rankings" that doesn't seem to be just bashing someone, that seems like I backed up my point of view with reasons....

RealSNR
11-11-2013, 05:38 PM
"This fan base is perpetually negative, no matter the scenario or the circumstance it's not good enough. I understand the timing being the bye week but It's too early, November is the month when College Football gets real but this whole who should we draft now, how do we know? It depends on who we keep(T Jax, asamoah, BA, Jordan) it depends on if AJ Jenkins learns how to do anything other than drink Gatorade, is Knile Davis bad enough that we reinvest a high draft pick in taking the load off Jamaal, and it also depends on potential FA's. With a team as young as us we are in a situation to start adding veterans for cheap ie Hawks, Niners, so I just feel like the talking about who we should draft now is about as sensible as Yearlong Power rankings" that doesn't seem to be just bashing someone, that seems like I backed up my point of view with reasons....

Nobody knows offseason circumstances after the combine, either. They're always changing. Up to the very fucking moment the Chiefs are ready to make their pick.

Some people (like Direckshun and I) enjoy draft talk year round no matter how good or bad the Chiefs are. For me, draft weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year. Speculating and seeing what others think about who we'll get in 2014 is fun.

Fun. Do you know what that word means? Did you see that episode of Spongebob Squarepants? Fun.

So go fuck yourself.

SAUTO
11-11-2013, 05:42 PM

I've been dealing with issues the past couple days.

My head isn't where it should be, sorry guys...I'm disappoint
Posted via Mobile Device

CallMeSquidwad
11-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Nobody knows offseason circumstances after the combine, either. They're always changing. Up to the very ****ing moment the Chiefs are ready to make their pick.

Some people (like Direckshun and I) enjoy draft talk year round no matter how good or bad the Chiefs are. For me, draft weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year. Speculating and seeing what others think about who we'll get in 2014 is fun.

Fun. Do you know what that word means? Did you see that episode of Spongebob Squarepants? Fun.

So go **** yourself.

Anger issues? Little short tempered? Watching one of the most remarkable seasons in franchise history, that's fun.

SAUTO
11-11-2013, 05:58 PM
Anger issues? Little short tempered? Watching one of the most remarkable seasons in franchise history, that's fun.
come on dude. Give, it up.
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR
11-11-2013, 06:06 PM

Yes, that's fun.

You know what's ALSO fun? The draft.

CallMeSquidwad
11-11-2013, 06:08 PM
Yes, that's fun.

You know what's ALSO fun? The draft.

So is Cinco de Mayo but their both ages from now.

CallMeSquidwad
11-11-2013, 06:10 PM
:drool:

RealSNR
11-11-2013, 06:12 PM

We're on a Chiefs forum, not a Cinco de Mayo forum, you fucking ass.

CallMeSquidwad
11-11-2013, 06:48 PM
We're on a Chiefs forum, not a Cinco de Mayo forum, you ****ing ass.

ROFL That's what I was waiting for

SAUTO
11-11-2013, 07:03 PM

why is cinco de mayo fun?

CallMeSquidwad
11-11-2013, 07:13 PM

:hmmm:

RealSNR
11-11-2013, 07:47 PM

It's probably fun if you live in Mexico. Like the 4th of July is in America.

Do they blow shit up on Cinco de Mayo? Is that a custom? If so, I think it would be fun.

SAUTO
11-11-2013, 08:12 PM

Do they blow shit up on Cinco de Mayo? Is that a custom? If so, I think it would be fun.
They don't really celebrate it in Mexico
Posted via Mobile Device

CallMeSquidwad
11-11-2013, 08:14 PM

yeah....way fun

CallMeSquidwad
11-11-2013, 08:17 PM
They don't really celebrate it in Mexico
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL where'd ya read that one?

SAUTO
11-11-2013, 08:18 PM

The Mexicans I know...

And being there during that time of year a couple times
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
11-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Its a much bigger deal in the united states
Posted via Mobile Device

Sandy Vagina
11-11-2013, 08:36 PM
http://replygif.net/i/326.gif

It is Cinco de Cuatro, stupids....

Coach
11-11-2013, 09:22 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Gifs/The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196_zpse54573c8.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/SwedeCarlson/media/Funnies/Gifs/The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196_zpse54573c8.gif.html)

BigCatDaddy
11-11-2013, 09:24 PM

Bob, do you have any parting words before you leave us again? Any great words of wisdom?