PDA

View Full Version : Poop New Jersey kids randomly knock people out.

In58men
11-11-2013, 05:45 PM
NSFW

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qF9lV319yg4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How fucking retarded are these kids?

Reerun_KC
11-11-2013, 05:46 PM
Sounds like an opportunity to get a few rounds off.

Reerun_KC
11-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Jfc. Why cant they fucking speak English? What a complete waste of life those people are. Future welfare recipients.

Shogun
I cant wait until one of these little pricks thinks they catch someone off guard, then out of nowhere turns around and the guy is strapped.

Justice.

Murica'!

kaplin42
Reason #4732 that you should have to have a license to have kids. Them and their parents should be fucking sterilized.

Dante84
11-11-2013, 05:50 PM
In before DC and veiled racist statements

Canofbier
11-11-2013, 05:51 PM
This is nothing new, and these idiots certainly didn't "come up" with this shit, as the video claims. I graduated from college in St. Louis a couple of years ago, and lived near the Delmar Loop, where local gangs like to hang out late at night. There was literally a PSA put out by my university warning people that "Knockout" was being used as an initiation rite by certain gangs, and to stay aware when in the area.

I had a lot of paranoid late-night walks home while I lived there, no doubt about it.

Titty Meat
Another red meat for the 40+ crowd on here

SAUTO
Fuck that shit. Bunch of bitches
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
Reason #4732 that you should have to have a license to have kids. Them and their parents should be ****ing sterilized.

Or executed.

PunkinDrublic
whitegirlbleedalot.com was way out ahead of the mainstream media on this story.

Rain Man
11-11-2013, 05:52 PM
I really wish we could have a ballot every year to put the bottom 2% of the population to death. Put their crimes up on video in the ballot box and say, "Here's the most wretched 10% of the population. Vote on which 2% you want to see removed from society for good." And then the army goes to their house and puts a bullet in them quickly and hygienically.

Ceej
11-11-2013, 05:53 PM
I always wondered what the "Reading Rainbow" guy was up to nowadays.

BlackHelicopters
Jfc. Why cant they fucking speak English? What a complete waste of life those people are. Future welfare recipients.

Probably already receiving some benefits. We know they don't have jobs.

Reerun_KC
I really wish we could have a ballot every year to put the bottom 2% of the population to death. Put their crimes up on video in the ballot box and say, "Here's the most wretched 10% of the population. Vote on which 2% you want to see removed from society for good." And then the army goes to their house and puts a bullet in them quickly and hygienically.
I like your style.

PunkinDrublic
11-11-2013, 05:54 PM
I'm sure the teens who tried to rob Leo Getz back in the 80s on a NY subway thought harassing random strangers was a good idea too.

Rain Man
11-11-2013, 05:55 PM
I like your style.

It's democracy in action. Plus, it would be entertaining and it would lower our taxes in the long run.

Dante84
11-11-2013, 05:57 PM
Its not just a big city thing. In the south they do it with trucks sometimes.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kEyWsDNUcQI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baby Lee
11-11-2013, 05:57 PM
This is nothing new, and these idiots certainly didn't "come up" with this shit, as the video claims. I graduated from college in St. Louis a couple of years ago, and lived near the Delmar Loop, where local gangs like to hang out late at night. There was literally a PSA put out by my university warning people that "Knockout" was being used as an initiation rite by certain gangs, and to stay aware when in the area.

I had a lot of paranoid late-night walks home while I lived there, no doubt about it.

Wasn't just in The Loop either.

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2011-06-09/news/knockout-king-elex-murphy-hoang-nguyen-dutchtown-murder/

sorry for the bunch of words and lack of videos.

Rain Man
11-11-2013, 05:58 PM
I'm sure the teens who tried to rob Leo Getz back in the 80s on a NY subway thought harassing random strangers was a good idea too.

Bernhard? I hadn't thought about him in years, and noticed a headline the other day that he'd been arrested on some drug charge.

Reerun_KC
11-11-2013, 05:59 PM
It's democracy in action. Plus, it would be entertaining and it would lower our taxes in the long run.

No shit. I pay more in taxes than necessary. Some people never make salaries as good as the taxes i pay. Eliminate waste and lower my taxes. I like it. Those people are a.waste and.dont deserve to live.

Ace Gunner
11-11-2013, 05:59 PM
whoa!?!?!? like, I could do that!?!?!?!

Reaper16
11-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Jfc. Why cant they fucking speak English?

They can't? Were you watching on mute?

PunkinDrublic
11-11-2013, 06:01 PM
Bernhard? I hadn't thought about him in years, and noticed a headline the other day that he'd been arrested on some drug charge.

I might have got the name wrong but I remember reading about the guy being a folk hero back in the day.

jspchief
11-11-2013, 06:02 PM
You won't hear about them doing it to a young strong man that might be able to take a punch.

Old men and women are how these guys show their toughness.

Reerun_KC
11-11-2013, 06:02 PM

Let me guess. Yoh strongly feel that shannon Sharpe ahould teach reading and speaking fundamentals to.kids?

Reaper16
11-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Let me guess. Yoh strongly feel that shannon Sharpe ahould teach reading and speaking fundamentals to.kids?

Sharpe is way more mushy-mouthed than anyone on that video.

Bugeater
11-11-2013, 06:04 PM
I might have got the name wrong but I remember reading about the guy being a folk hero back in the day.
LMAO Yeah, Leo Getz was Joe Pesci's character in Lethal Weapon. Whatever you need...Leo Getz.

scho63
11-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Here's where all the Obama money goes to....

Where's Jessie, Rev Al, or Eric Holder?

Looks like a racist hate crime to me.

Rain Man
11-11-2013, 06:06 PM

I remember that when it happened. Absolutely mortifying that there are people in the world capable of that stuff. I really hope those people got the death penalty, because I don't want them on this planet.

FlaChief58
11-11-2013, 06:07 PM

Nah, that's just kids being kids /Jessie, al, eric

Chief Roundup
11-11-2013, 06:14 PM
They are from New Jersey. What do you expect? That place is the sphincter of the U.S.

Otter
11-11-2013, 06:16 PM
That's disgusting. I'd make the taliban look like santa claus.

KCUnited
11-11-2013, 06:18 PM
I like playing the game Oppression better.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-11-2013, 06:19 PM

I agree ! Also I think ALL gangs should just be tracked down and euthanized. Makes me sick to my stomach. i think I'll go buy one more rifle tomorrow. Got my eye on a $2000 m14, .308 used in Nam. Yeah , it will be sold tomorrow.

Bewbies
11-11-2013, 06:39 PM
I look forward to the follow up where some punk kid knocks out some old man and some Marine type guy steps in and kicks 5 asses at once.

Anyone want to go play knockout on these kids parents?

Saulbadguy
11-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Pussification of America.

KCrockaholic
11-11-2013, 07:03 PM
What the fuck? How is blindsiding somebody supposed to be a "macho" thing. Fucking losers.

KCrockaholic
11-11-2013, 07:09 PM

That video is totally different than these little shits are running around doing. Still very wrong, but that wasn't a "game". That was a racial hate crime.

MOhillbilly
11-11-2013, 09:35 PM
Breaking wheel

repaid in full

HonestChieffan
11-11-2013, 09:47 PM

Excellent really

AussieChiefsFan
11-12-2013, 01:06 AM
That is some of the most sick shit I've ever seen. What, the, hell.

Gravedigger
11-12-2013, 01:25 AM
Yeah they pick on an overweight guy, a skinny teacher and a woman. Real big men there. I don't know how our kids nowadays come up with this shit. I graduated in 2001 from High School and I never heard anyone doing this stuff. No Knockout, No Eyeballing Vodka, No Shoving tampons drenched in alcohol up your snatch, none of the stupid and absolutely idiotic things that kids do. The worst was playing with M80s, or huffing rubber cement. I want to see the video of them going up against someone who would give them a challenge and wouldn't fall over from one punch... oh yeah, that video will never exist. Pussies.

mikey23545
11-12-2013, 02:08 AM

So you have a rather broad definition of "English"?

AussieChiefsFan
11-12-2013, 02:25 AM
Yeah they pick on an overweight guy, a skinny teacher and a woman. Real big men there. I don't know how our kids nowadays come up with this shit. I graduated in 2001 from High School and I never heard anyone doing this stuff. No Knockout, No Eyeballing Vodka, No Shoving tampons drenched in alcohol up your snatch, none of the stupid and absolutely idiotic things that kids do. The worst was playing with M80s, or huffing rubber cement. I want to see the video of them going up against someone who would give them a challenge and wouldn't fall over from one punch... oh yeah, that video will never exist. Pussies.I thought a sucker-punch was widely considered to be a bitch move.

It'd be interesting to see them try that on some guy that gets up unfazed and hits them back.

Simply Red
11-12-2013, 06:38 AM
This will really catch on as a trend - Until one of them is shot/dead. Then the others will reconsider future knock outs.

IowaChiefs83
11-12-2013, 07:02 AM
They obviously play a lot of Grand Theft Auto.

Simply Red
11-12-2013, 07:05 AM

Haha, Yeah no shit.

NewChief
11-12-2013, 07:59 AM
I think I posted about seeing this go down in a restaurant in St. Louis one night. Outside seating, two young punks come running through the patio area, slug a guy, and keep running. A waiter took off after them and caught one of the kids and drug him back to the restaurant. And he really was a kid. Probably 10 years old. I went from wanting to kill the perpetrators to feeling like I was going to have to intervene on behalf of the kid before he got lynched (he was also not the one that actually threw the punch, but he was with the guy). Cops came and hauled him off and defused the mob, though.

vailpass
11-12-2013, 08:00 AM
One word: Eugenics.

NewChief
11-12-2013, 08:02 AM

See previous post. I saw this go down. We were down in Central West End when we saw it happen.

notorious
11-12-2013, 08:05 AM
Just boys being boys.

hometeam
11-12-2013, 08:05 AM
'new' game?

Nothing new about this game. Every 6 months or so you hear about some group of dumbshits doing this.

In Missouri this is a good way to get shot.

notorious
11-12-2013, 08:08 AM
It's funny how none of that stuff happens out here.

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
11-12-2013, 08:17 AM

You won't hear anything from them until one of these cowardly punks gets shot by choosing the wrong target. Then they will scream and holler that whitey is picking on black youth and want the shooter properly punished.

Reerun_KC
11-12-2013, 08:21 AM
It's funny how none of that stuff happens out here.

Nope. Not down here either. I would wreck my son for doing this. Plus the good ol rednecks would put an end to it.quickly.

KC native
11-12-2013, 08:27 AM

You were too late. can't nb4 after it's already happened.

Predarat
11-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Hope next time they run into a law abiding citizen who exercises their right to kill these punks to death.

Mile High Mania
11-12-2013, 08:32 AM
shit like this is less likely to happen when you are aware of your surroundings. when i see a group of teenagers, regardless of where/what color my guard goes up. No good little pieces of shit.

This... and it doesn't have to be teenagers. It could be a group of anyone and I'll look around for my out, or worst case will pause or detour where I'm going to let it pass. I think I started being more aware after having kids and then seeing things happen that appear to be for no other reason than people just screwing around.

notorious
11-12-2013, 08:34 AM
This... and it doesn't have to be teenagers. It could be a group of anyone and I'll look around for my out, or worst case will pause or detour where I'm going to let it pass. I think I started being more aware after having kids and then seeing things happen that appear to be for no other reason than people just screwing around.

Lesson 1 in CCL class: Situational Awareness

trndobrd
11-12-2013, 08:34 AM
C'mon now, the beating up old people thing isn't as easy as it looks.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bIgeg_7z8EQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bwana
11-12-2013, 08:36 AM
Click....BOOM.....repeat.

tooge
11-12-2013, 08:45 AM
I don't get how the teacher or fat guy got it. If I'm walking down an alley (which I wouldn't), and a bunch of teenager thug lookin punks are walking toward me, you better believe I'm waiting for something like this.

Secondly, these punks obviously run in the neighborhood. I would be returning and I'd be packin. What ever happened to good old revenge? A good after dark ops mission with a couple of stun guns, a few guns, etc. If people would get retrobution for this shit, it would stop happening.

Fansy the Famous Bard
11-12-2013, 08:53 AM
No, it would just escalate. Not that I'm opposed...

WhawhaWhat
11-12-2013, 09:08 AM
I don't get how the teacher or fat guy got it. If I'm walking down an alley (which I wouldn't), and a bunch of teenager thug lookin punks are walking toward me, you better believe I'm waiting for something like this.

Secondly, these punks obviously run in the neighborhood. I would be returning and I'd be packin. What ever happened to good old revenge? A good after dark ops mission with a couple of stun guns, a few guns, etc. If people would get retribution for this shit, it would stop happening.

8/10 on the CP tough guy scale.

notorious
11-12-2013, 09:09 AM
8/10 on the CP tough guy scale.

To complete a perfect 10/10 he must:

1. Knock the thugs out with his enormous dick

2. After ****ing all of their girlfriends

Strongside
11-12-2013, 09:12 AM
Hate to play the race card, but if groups of white kids were walking around socking random black people in the face they wouldn't call it a 'game'...they'd call it a hate crime.

tooge
Not trying to be a tough guy. I just wouldn't let this happen without some form of retribution. I had a guy cold cock me in college at a party. I returned to the guys house the next friday night and litterally hid in the bushes for about 2 hours. When he came out, I pummeled the shit out of his ass. Damn near beat him to death.

All I'm saying is that if someone lets that happen to them and there isn't any recourse, it'll keep happening.

tooge
To complete a perfect 10/10 he must:

1. Knock the thugs out with his enormous dick

2. After ****ing all of their girlfriends

Not true. I'd simply have to choke them out

Strongside
11-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Potential victim of knockout game shoots attacker

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/intended-knockout-game-victim-shoots-back/

KCUnited
11-12-2013, 09:16 AM
If this happened to me, I know I'd risk my profession, freedom, life, and ability to provide for my family by getting retribution on a kid who likely already wakes up everyday in a world of shit and will eventually die on street or in prison.

Strongside
11-12-2013, 09:21 AM
Here's another good one. Group of kids beat up 2 girls in the park, and look for a victim to knock out. 2 of them walk across the street and attack a guy walking home from work. Turns out he had a knife. Stabbed one of them to death and sent the other to the ER in critical condition. Fuckers.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/black-mob-picks-the-wrong-guy/

Imon Yourside
11-12-2013, 09:23 AM
I hope You aren't serious rainman...That being said anyone that takes part in this, gets a free bullet.

Swanman
11-12-2013, 09:31 AM
C'mon now, the beating up old people thing isn't as easy as it looks.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bIgeg_7z8EQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or this one.......(nsfw for some language)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RZgHOh6wPUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KC native
11-12-2013, 09:31 AM
If this happened to me, I know I'd risk my profession, freedom, life, and ability to provide for my family by getting retribution on a kid who likely already wakes up everyday in a world of shit and will eventually die on street or in prison.

Me too. It's just completely not permissible to get sucker punched and not wreck the kid later. Doesn't matter if I have to search for weeks to find him either. Totally worth the time.

KC native
11-12-2013, 09:32 AM
and now we have a wold nut daily appearance.

warrior
11-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Click....BOOM.....repeat.

Shoot em dead is a is my favorite game :)

Imon Yourside
11-12-2013, 09:36 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RZgHOh6wPUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Must have been some kind of Belgian...

LMAO

TLO
11-12-2013, 09:41 AM
Not true. I'd simply have to choke them out

Aren't you the guy who got in a fight at a little league game? :facepalm:

EDIT

My bad. It was a "brawl". Thread has been bumped and is a great read. LMAO

tooge
11-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Aren't you the guy who got in a fight at a little league game? :facepalm:

EDIT

My bad. It was a "brawl". Thread has been bumped and is a great read. LMAO

Uh, yeah. That was the joke, and why I said, with tongue in cheek, that I'd choke him out. Now, politely remove yourself from the conversation. n00000000b!

Predarat
11-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Here's another good one. Group of kids beat up 2 girls in the park, and look for a victim to knock out. 2 of them walk across the street and attack a guy walking home from work. Turns out he had a knife. Stabbed one of them to death and sent the other to the ER in critical condition. ****ers.

Hope the idiot in ER died, too bad we had to waste tax payer money on the punk.

TLO
11-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Always enjoy the references credited to "White Girl bleed a lot". LMAO

Dayze
11-12-2013, 11:04 AM
it'll make you all feel getter that in a few years, they'll all be able to vote.

oh well. I hope they know I like my fries extra crispy.

Dayze
11-12-2013, 11:06 AM
NSFW

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qF9lV319yg4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How ****ing retarded are these kids?

they're black hood rats. they have the intelligence of a broom handle; they have nothing to offer society, now, or in the future. they are, and will forever be a burden on society and tax payers.

scum of the earth. I'm not religious at all, so I have no problem wishing them the worst poverty stricken lives as possible.

Lzen
11-12-2013, 11:37 AM

I've never been one to blame video games for bad behavior. And heck, I'm a gamer myself. I've played GTA plenty. But I gotta say that what they did in that video looks A LOT like something out of GTA.

tecumseh
11-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Good luck, city dwellers. How anyone lives in major cities is beyond me. Must be worth the money.

hometeam
11-12-2013, 12:10 PM
I've never been one to blame video games for bad behavior. And heck, I'm a gamer myself. I've played GTA plenty. But I gotta say that what they did in that video looks A LOT like something out of GTA.

this 'game' has been around a lot longer than GTA.

Strongside
11-12-2013, 12:10 PM

You have to be able to afford a video game system to play GTA.

Lzen
11-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Here's another good one. Group of kids beat up 2 girls in the park, and look for a victim to knock out. 2 of them walk across the street and attack a guy walking home from work. Turns out he had a knife. Stabbed one of them to death and sent the other to the ER in critical condition. ****ers.

Wow. I did not know about this. I am going to have to get that book, white girl bleed alot. They even mention Peoria, Il. My wife has family up there and sometimes visits. That is a little scary.

Katipan
11-12-2013, 12:37 PM
it'll make you all feel getter that in a few years, they'll all be able to vote.

Those people don't vote. That would entail finding a school or church or city building.

Lzen
11-12-2013, 12:49 PM
this 'game' has been around a lot longer than GTA.

Oh really? How long?

fan4ever
11-12-2013, 12:57 PM

These kids probably play the real life version of "Grand Theft Playstation" so they can play the other.

teedubya
11-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Conceal and Carry needs to be a nationwide law... this is unbelievable shit.

Broncofan7
11-12-2013, 01:03 PM
It's the rule of THREEs...learn it. live it. love it.

Fishpicker
11-12-2013, 01:04 PM
Oh really? How long?

Mike Tyson used to play Knockout King when he was 12. So, it has been around since the late 70s. I read somewhere that Tookie Williams used to play too. I don't remember where I read that though

notorious
11-12-2013, 01:04 PM
It's the rule of THREEs...learn it. live it. love it.

Two in the chest and one in the head?

Dayze
11-12-2013, 01:14 PM
that's a good point.

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
11-12-2013, 01:39 PM

scumbags like this don't vote, they can't even read

hometeam
11-12-2013, 02:21 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7Y3VzTEt_zc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

beach tribe
11-12-2013, 02:27 PM

This IS ninja and you know it.

Lzen
11-12-2013, 02:50 PM
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7Y3VzTEt_zc?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

ROFL

Loved that movie.

frankotank
11-12-2013, 03:15 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kEyWsDNUcQI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

while I did find this video interesting....it has nothing to do with knockout or this thread at all really. this in combination with the first post kinda made me chuckle.

The Iron Chief
11-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Lesson 1 in CCL class: Situational Awareness

I live in upstate NY but when I'm downtown in a major city I always keep my guard up.
I always try to be aware Especially when my families with me.
How that teacher wasn't on the ready to at least flinch/block or run while walking past that group is beyond me.

Many of us are asking how mad we would be to be the victim imagine watching that and having that be a family member.

Pisses me off to no end just thinking about it.
And hearing the people interviewed about it..beyond ignorant.

Easy 6
11-12-2013, 03:56 PM

Its never their precious babies fault with too many of these parents, that monster out walking alone just decided to jump two people and kill'em and The Man lets'em get away with it.

Tombstone RJ
11-12-2013, 04:29 PM
This will really catch on as a trend - Until one of them is shot/dead. Then the others will reconsider future knock outs.

nope, all that will do is incite the liberals to want more gun laws.

Tombstone RJ
11-12-2013, 04:33 PM

Secondly, these punks obviously run in the neighborhood. I would be returning and I'd be packin. What ever happened to good old revenge? A good after dark ops mission with a couple of stun guns, a few guns, etc. If people would get retrobution for this shit, it would stop happening.

nope, you'd just get thrown in jail for being an idiot and then the liberals would call you a racist idiot.

Mav
11-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Reason #4732 that you should have to have a license to have kids. Them and their parents should be ****ing sterilized.

Euthanized

Mav
11-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Mike Tyson used to play Knockout King when he was 12. So, it has been around since the late 70s. I read somewhere that Tookie Williams used to play too. I don't remember where I read that though

No. Mike Tyson didn't walk down the street with a bunch of kids, and randomly knock people out.

Mike Tyson, street fought with dudes. For money, much the same as dog fighting.

This is completely different.

New World Order
11-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Where is SNR? We need a response concerning these actions.

New World Order
11-12-2013, 05:10 PM
No. Mike Tyson didn't walk down the street with a bunch of kids, and randomly knock people out.

No it isn't. He used to rob old women after carrying their groceries.

Mav
11-12-2013, 05:12 PM
No it isn't. He used to rob old women after carrying their groceries.

Did he randomly walk up to them and knock them out when they weren't expecting it?

NO?

Then it is completely different.

That however what you said, which I hadn't heard before, is a whole nother brand of horrid.

Yikes.

New World Order
11-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Did he randomly walk up to them and knock them out when they weren't expecting it?NO?

Then it is completely different.

That however what you said, which I hadn't heard before, is a whole nother brand of horrid.

Yikes.

Yes. He would mug anyone no matter who they were. What do you think he did when he mugged them? "Excuse me sir, can I have your wallet?" No, he knocked them the **** out, took their money and ran.

BigRedChief
11-12-2013, 05:17 PM
I'd be so pissed that I would hunt them down and get one of my co-workers to teach them manners.

New World Order
11-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Since I work downtown, every day I am tempted more and more to buy a gun. Perhaps I should follow through with this plan.

Halfcan
11-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Attempted manslaughter convictions will stop this cowardice game.

notorious
11-12-2013, 05:24 PM

I think a game of "Powder Burns" would be in better spirit.

beach tribe
11-12-2013, 05:30 PM

Black kids are doin nasty shit.

Better post a hate crime against black people.

ModSocks
11-12-2013, 05:31 PM

Excuse me sir, but aren't you white?

If so, you cannot shoot a black kid for any reason.

That, sir, would be a hate crime.

Tombstone RJ
11-12-2013, 05:31 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. PROSECUTE THE PARENTS. There's been other threads here on cp about kids doing horrible things, kids who are under the age of 18.

I say if you make their parents liable for damages, all this type of crap ends IMMEDIATELY. For these gang kids in inner cities who probably have no father figure in their lives, hold their Moms or older sibling responsible, that is, force them to pay for damages or lock them and the perp kids up.

Something has to radically change in how we, as a society, approach youth crime. What we are doing IS NOT working. Kid's are getting worse and their behavior is blamed on everyone but the people most responsible, their parents. I guarantee you that if parents where liable for thier kid's actions, a whole hellava lot of this crap would stop. Not all of it, but a heck of a lot of it would be curtailed.

New World Order
11-12-2013, 05:34 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. PROSECUTE THE PARENTS. There's been other threads here on cp about kids doing horrible things, kids who are under the age of 18.

I say if you make their parents liable for damages, all this type of crap ends IMMEDIATELY. For these gang kids in inner cities who probably have no father figure in their lives, hold their Moms or older sibling responsible, that is, force them to pay for damages or lock them and the perp kids up.

Something has to radically change in how we, as a society, approach youth crime. What we are doing IS NOT working. Kid's are getting worse and their behavior is blamed on everyone but the people most responsible, their parents. I gurrantee you that if parents where liable for thier kid's actions, a whole hellava lot of this crap would stop. Not all of it, but a heck of a lot of it would be curtailed.

Or just throw them in the slammer for 30 years.

notorious
11-12-2013, 05:35 PM

Something has to radically change in how we, as a society, approach youth crime. What we are doing IS NOT working. Kid's are getting worse and their behavior is blamed on everyone but the people most responsible, their parents. I guarantee you that if parents where liable for thier kid's actions, a whole hellava lot of this crap would stop. Not all of it, but a heck of a lot of it would be curtailed.

I agree 100%, but get ready to get hammered.

Tombstone RJ
11-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Or just throw them in the slammer for 30 years.

And what exactly does that teach these kids, other than how to become career criminals? Hey, I'm all for locking these kid perps up too, but the fact is that in the long run, that doesn't change their behavior. Now, if you force parents to be, yah know, responsible parents then maybe, just maybe these kid perps change before it's too late.

Also, it costs a HELLEVA lot of $ to pay for someone to be imprisoned.

New World Order
11-12-2013, 05:42 PM
And what exactly does that teach these kids, other than how to become career criminals? Hey, I'm all for locking these kid perps up too, but the fact is that in the long run, that doesn't change their behavior. Now, if you force parents to be, yah know, responsible parents then maybe, just maybe these kid perps change before it's too late.

Ok, life without parole and what makes you think that these low income Obama loving left wing liberals have cash to pay for property damage?

WhawhaWhat
11-12-2013, 05:43 PM

So it costs a lot of money to imprison someone, so you want to imprison the parents because it will reduce costs somehow? You are saying that 3 prisoners are cheaper than 1, correct?

Did you eat paint chips as a kid? Should your parents be arrested for that?

beach tribe
11-12-2013, 05:44 PM

I don't think locking up a single mom who is probably raising 5 more future knockout artists will solve shit either.

Aries Walker
11-12-2013, 05:46 PM
I have no problem with prosecuting the parents, but actually I think if we could throw a few of the kids themselves in jail (or the Marine Corps), the rest of their buddies would find something else to do with their free time.

And what the hell was the teacher thinking? That pack of goons screamed danger.

notorious
11-12-2013, 05:47 PM
I don't think locking up a single mom who is probably raising 5 more future knockout artists will solve shit either.

At least she won't be able to shit out more "Knock-Out" participants.

LoneWolf
11-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Public hangings. It's the only way to end this stupidity.

Tombstone RJ
11-12-2013, 05:49 PM
So it costs a lot of money to imprison someone, so you want to imprison the parents because it will reduce costs somehow? You are saying that 3 prisoners are cheaper than 1, correct?

Did you eat paint chips as a kid? Should your parents be arrested for that?

No, I'm saying that I'd rather the parents be liable for these crimes but if that is not possible then lock the kids up. If, for example, a inner city youth who is 15 kills someone, and his mother is the one raising the kid, then it's gonna be hard to get any $ from her. But if she knows who the dad is and she provides that info to the cops, then maybe between the two of them they can make some kind of restitution. Or, if the dad is already in prison, maybe you tack on an additional 10 years for his kid's bad behavior and put the kid into some kind of program where he can be helped.

I know one thing, it may not work so great in the inner cities but it would damn sure stop youth crime in the suburbs where a lot of this violence spills over into.

hometeam
11-12-2013, 05:51 PM
No, I'm saying that I'd rather the parents be liable for these crimes but if that is not possible then lock the kids up. If, for example, a inner city youth who is 15 kills someone, and his mother is the one raising the kid, then it's gonna be hard to get any $ from her. But if she knows who the dad is and she provides that info to the cops, then maybe between the two of them they can make some kind of restitution. Or, if the dad is already in prison, maybe you tack on an additional 10 years for his kid's bad behavior and put the kid into some kind of program where he can be helped.

I know one thing, it may not work so great in the inner cities but it would damn sure stop youth crime in the suburbs where a lot of this violence spills over into.

Your ideas are fucking terrible. What a slippery slope.

Just give this shit up because man... its gone.

Tombstone RJ
11-12-2013, 05:52 PM

I'm sure the mom has some idea of who the dad might be. Run DNA tests on the possible dads and then hold him and her responsible.

KCrockaholic
11-12-2013, 05:52 PM
"In Alabama earlier this year, four members of the national championship football team were kicked out of school after three admitted to playing the Knockout Game two times on campus."

You gotta be kidding me? Even college kids are doing this bullshit?

Tombstone RJ
11-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Your ideas are ****ing terrible. What a slippery slope.

Just give this shit up because man... its gone.

nah, my idea makes a lot of sense. What do you suggest? How are you going to curb youth crime and violence in America?

notorious
11-12-2013, 05:55 PM
They should prosecute any kid that commits a crime using physical violence as an adult.

ThaVirus
11-12-2013, 05:56 PM

They're still idiot ass kids oftentimes. Actually, for the first couple years in their college careers, most of these fuckers are basically high schoolers with no more parental supervision.

Aries Walker
11-12-2013, 05:57 PM

Ambalamps!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jh0TOeo4noI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

|Zach|
11-12-2013, 05:59 PM
nah, my idea makes a lot of sense. What do you suggest? How are you going to curb youth crime and violence in America?

Is it rising?

Dayze
11-12-2013, 06:00 PM
I'd bet a $1 that somewhere one of the kids parents would turn it around and say it's racist to disagree with what they're doing. Hopefully they try this on the wrong person and they get a .45 between the eyes. but,.....then that would be the white mans fault too.

|Zach|
11-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Good luck, city dwellers. How anyone lives in major cities is beyond me. Must be worth the money.

LMAO

Bearcat
11-12-2013, 06:01 PM

Oh, but they'll be a better parent when they get out.

Dayze
11-12-2013, 06:04 PM
I would only pray that if that happened to me, that some way, somehow I would be able to find out the names/names of those who were involved.

god have mercy on their soul.

beach tribe
"In Alabama earlier this year, four members of the national championship football team were kicked out of school after three admitted to playing the Knockout Game two times on campus."

On campus.

You are on a NC team.

You KNOW someone will recognize you.

How fucking stupid do you have to be?

Bearcat
Yeah, big cities are rough... if not for the risk of being knocked out, stabbed, shot, etc; constantly tripping over those who have been gets fucking annoying.

nstygma
11-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Public hangings. It's the only way to end this stupidity.public caning seems to work in some places.

Dayze
11-12-2013, 06:17 PM
attempted manslaughter (as someone mentioned) would be a good one to start; and have it stick on their record for the rest of their lives.

not that these hood rats will ever be in a position where anyone would care about their past/resume etc, but still.

these type of shitbags do crap like this because there is no 'real' recourse. They know they might go to juvenile hall, or some sort of 'punishment'.....but do you think they care? nope.

"We find you guilty. Your punishment will commence immediately in the back of the court house where you will have the shit beat out of you by 4 men. "

pain is the only punishment this hood rats understand.

Fish
11-12-2013, 06:17 PM

I don't hate the idea. But what effect are you expecting out of that scenario? Who pays the bill if you prosecute the parent? You think these kids' parents can afford to pay damages? Then what? Take the parents to jail? So the taxpayer is paying to jail the parent, and provide care for the child. We can hold the parents to whatever responsibility level you can dream up. The problem is that it wouldn't do any good and would likely cause even more of a strain on the system.

Dayze
11-12-2013, 06:23 PM
that's a good point.
hard to think of how to deter such shit without getting into cruel and unusual punishment lol.

place a lien on their property (if they even have any); notify the parents employer of their shitbag kid. Make is so the parents name pops up on any criminal background checks anyone runs.

if the family is receiving any sort of government assistance, cut that shit off now and forever.

Garcia Bronco
11-12-2013, 06:24 PM
The idea that only black kids engage in these types of activity is nonsense. Either way one must be vigilant when walking the streets in the best of times.

rolltide2014
11-12-2013, 06:40 PM
On campus.

You are on a NC team.

You KNOW someone will recognize you.

How ****ing stupid do you have to be?

Yep they were ****ing idiots plain and simple. They stole the kids' student ID's which can be used basically as a debit card too if you choose to. They then went to vending machines and bought pretty much everything in the machines, so on top of the battery charges they got something like 40+ charges of identity theft on top of it too ROFL

New World Order
11-12-2013, 06:41 PM

You didn't answer my question. Assuming these are low income Obama voting black people how would they pay for any vandalized property?

Aries Walker
11-12-2013, 06:51 PM
that's a good point.
hard to think of how to deter such shit without getting into cruel and unusual punishment lol.

place a lien on their property (if they even have any); notify the parents employer of their shitbag kid. Make is so the parents name pops up on any criminal background checks anyone runs.

if the family is receiving any sort of government assistance, cut that shit off now and forever.
I'm not convinced that making them more broke will solve anything, especially i they have other kids. Community service is the way to go, here. Put them to work on a neighborhood garden, or painting a wall or ladling soup to homeless people or something.

Fishpicker
11-12-2013, 06:56 PM
public caning seems to work in some places.

Corporal punishment will accomplish nothing by itself. Do you think these little monsters that play Knockout are not familiar with familial violence. They probably catch beatings on the reg. Hell, they probably learned the violence/compliance tact from their parent(s)

|Zach|
11-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Making poor people more poor usually helps matters.

Bearcat
11-12-2013, 07:00 PM
Corporal punishment will accomplish nothing by itself. Do you think these little monsters that play Knockout are not familiar with familial violence. They probably catch beatings on the reg. Hell, they probably learned the violence/compliance tact from their parent(s)

Hey, don't bring reality into this... old white people from the suburbs are talking. These ideas could really <strike>get some votes</strike> fix this crap.

Cannibal
11-12-2013, 07:11 PM
There are uneducated pieces of human garbage who live in trailer parks and there uneducated pieces of human garbage in the projects. It's not really a race issue, it's a class and environment issue.

SAUTO
11-12-2013, 07:18 PM
There are uneducated pieces of human garbage who live in trailer parks and there uneducated pieces of human garbage in the projects. It's not really a race issue, it's a class and environment issue.

Its a brain issue
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
11-12-2013, 07:19 PM
Because there are uneducated pieces of human garbage in the suburbs too
Posted via Mobile Device

ThaVirus
11-12-2013, 09:45 PM
The idea that only black kids engage in these types of activity is nonsense. Either way one must be vigilant when walking the streets in the best of times.

Because there are uneducated pieces of human garbage in the suburbs too
Posted via Mobile Device

Stop it. You stop making sense right damn now!

Iowanian
11-12-2013, 11:47 PM
Anyone who does shit like this should be air dropped into Somalia. If someone wants to act like they live in a 3rd world shit hole, they might as well have a Mogadishu address.

Baby Lee
11-13-2013, 08:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/eSX5q.gif

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/12/brooklyn-rabbi-gang-of-teens-playing-disturbing-game-of-knock-out-the-jew/

Rausch
11-13-2013, 08:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/eSX5q.gif

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/12/brooklyn-rabbi-gang-of-teens-playing-disturbing-game-of-knock-out-the-jew/

So you're going to randomly assault your strongest ally in finally attaining equal rights?

Smart...

Dayze
11-13-2013, 08:49 AM
someone made a good point; throw their ass into the military.
they'll learn within about 15 minutes into boot camp that they're nowhere near as 'bad'/tough as they think.

I was in the Navy; and while boot camp in the Navy is nowhere nearly as physical as the Marines or Army, it was still a mind-fuck 24/7.

throw their asses out into some god forsaken spot in the world where people shoot at them.

mommy can't come to get you here Junior.

Rausch
11-13-2013, 08:51 AM
someone made a good point; throw their ass into the military.

No.

The US military doesn't need more idiots...

Dayze
11-13-2013, 08:56 AM
No.

The US military doesn't need more idiots...

they could use a few to lead the charge; Pawns.

Rausch
11-13-2013, 08:57 AM
they could use a few to lead the charge; Pawns.

You want to lead that charge?...

Imon Yourside
11-13-2013, 08:59 AM

Remotely? sure.

Dayze
11-13-2013, 08:59 AM

hell no. get an entire platoon of them and drop them into Afghanistan.

Rausch
11-13-2013, 09:01 AM
hell no. get an entire platoon of them and drop them into Afghanistan.

I doubt their stealth methods work there...

Dayze
11-13-2013, 09:03 AM
tell them there are lots of unsuspecting people there for them to knockout.

frankotank
11-13-2013, 09:23 AM

I'm a Tyson freak. always have been. love his show by the way. I think the dude has really grown up....changed.
anyways....I thought this article was pretty good.

http://nymag.com/news/features/mike-tyson-2013-10/

Fairplay
11-13-2013, 09:26 AM
Making poor people more poor usually helps matters.

Let's give them money for nothing that will change them, good intentions make me feel good.

Strongside
11-13-2013, 09:29 AM
I doubt their stealth methods work there...

I would love to see these kids try and punch a Jihadi in the face. Heh.

Inferior weapons? Yes. Inferior technology? Yes. Pussies? Far from it.

TLO
11-13-2013, 10:04 AM
OBAMA PHONE!

Dayze
11-13-2013, 10:05 AM
easy to be 'tough' when the thing your punching doesn't punch back.

they're bad asses.

Iowanian
11-13-2013, 11:11 AM
These should be punished as hate crimes.

Tombstone RJ
11-13-2013, 11:17 AM
I don't hate the idea. But what effect are you expecting out of that scenario? Who pays the bill if you prosecute the parent? You think these kids' parents can afford to pay damages? Then what? Take the parents to jail? So the taxpayer is paying to jail the parent, and provide care for the child. We can hold the parents to whatever responsibility level you can dream up. The problem is that it wouldn't do any good and would likely cause even more of a strain on the system.

ok, think about it this way: if there is even a possibility of prosecuting the parents and holding them liable for their kid's actions, I think that will force many parents (who have kids who are out of control) to become better parents, that is, to not just kick the can down the street. They have to get involved or there is the possibility that if little Johnny kills someone drunk driving that they may in fact, be held responsible.

That's all I'm saying. Make it an option for the prosecution to go after said parents. I'm not saying it will work every time. But what I am saying is that in a case-by-case basis, if the prosecution has this option, it may indeed force parents to be way more active and responsible for their kid's lives.

|Zach|
11-13-2013, 11:19 AM
ok, think about it this way: if there is even a possibility of prosecuting the parents and holding them liable for their kid's actions, I think that will force many parents (who have kids who are out of control) to become better parents, that is, to not just kick the can down the street. They have to get involved or there is the possibility that if little Johnny kills someone drunk driving that they may in fact, be held responsible.

That's all I'm saying. Make it an option for the prosecution to go after said parents. I'm not saying it will work every time. But what I am saying is that in a case-by-case basis, if the prosecution has this option, it may indeed force parents to be way more active and responsible for their kid's lives.

LMAO

Tombstone RJ
11-13-2013, 11:20 AM
LMAO

again, if you have a better suggestion I'm all ears...

|Zach|
11-13-2013, 11:23 AM
again, if you have a better suggestion I'm all ears...

Keep doing what we are doing...

The 2012 National Crime Victimization Survey by the Bureau of Justice Statistics found that 26 of every 1,000 people experienced violent crime. 1993 80 of every 1,000 people reported being victims of violent crime. The homicide rate declined 48% from 1993 to 2011.

Tombstone RJ
11-13-2013, 11:29 AM
Keep doing what we are doing...

The 2012 National Crime Victimization Survey by the Bureau of Justice Statistics found that 26 of every 1,000 people experienced violent crime. 1993 80 of every 1,000 people reported being victims of violent crime. The homicide rate declined 48% from 1993 to 2011.

but crimes like Columbine are happening more and more with younger and younger kids. It's at a whole different level now. 20-30 years ago you didn't hear about kids taking guns to schools and shooting everyone up.

The Franchise
11-13-2013, 11:30 AM
but crimes like Columbine are happening more and more with younger and younger kids. It's at a whole different level now. 20-30 years ago you didn't hear about kids taking guns to schools and shooting everyone up.

But do you honestly think that punishing the parents is going to make them better at it?

King_Chief_Fan
11-13-2013, 11:32 AM

I wished that would happen and work. Half of these kids probably only have one parent who has to work a couple of jobs to make ends meet.

If that happened to me or a family member, i return to the scene of the crime and let the Louisville Slugger hit a few home runs.

Tombstone RJ
11-13-2013, 11:36 AM
But do you honestly think that punishing the parents is going to make them better at it?

I was living in Denver when Columbine happened. It was horrific. Parents of the victoms who were killed wanted to blame someone other than Harris and Klebold. They tried to blame the cops (Harris and Klebold had records), they tried to blame the school, they tried to blame the everyone except the people most responsible, the parents.

Harris's room was loaded with bomb making material, hate speech, guns and ammo. He was a ticking time bomb. His parent's ignored it. His parents were not involved in his life.

Now, you tell me, if Harris's parents could have been prosecuted and liable for Eric Harris's insane behavior do you think that maybe, just maybe, Harris's dad might have done an intervention or something?

frankotank
11-13-2013, 11:43 AM
honestly I can't even believe throwing parents in jail is even being debated.
lots of kids have good parents and a good home life and choose to do things that are wrong. my son is a high schooler. if he dumbasses and goes out and plays knockout....that's not MY fault. it's HIS. I ain't going to jail because my son made a stupid wreckless thoughtless bitch ass decision. he can pay for that himself.
AFTER I knock his ass out!

yeah I understand some of these kids doing this crap have shitty parents and a shitty life. but not all of them. as someone already said......slippery slope.....

Fish
11-13-2013, 11:43 AM

Again, I'm not against trying something different. And I'm not even against some less popular draconian solutions. But I just really don't see any punishment making the people in these situations better parents. You can't force someone to be a better parent if they're resistant to it or just flat don't care. Most of these people have nothing, and they know they have nothing. It's hard to convince someone to change, when the motivation you're using is punishment by taking things away from them. About the only thing they have left to take is their freedom. And besides the ethics of that situation, we're still left to financially support them and their offspring, likely to a greater degree than we already are.

|Zach|
11-13-2013, 11:45 AM

Do you have anything to back that statement up?

I think the age of 24 hour news and social media and constant need for narratives is clouding your judgement. Violence is down overwhelmingly.

Fish
11-13-2013, 11:47 AM
I was living in Denver when Columbine happened. It was horrific. Parents of the victoms who were killed wanted to blame someone other than Harris and Klebold. They tried to blame the cops (Harris and Klebold had records), they tried to blame the school, they tried to blame the everyone except the people most responsible, the parents.

Harris's room was loaded with bomb making material, hate speech, guns and ammo. He was a ticking time bomb. His parent's ignored it. His parents were not involved in his life.

Now, you tell me, if Harris's parents could have been prosecuted and liable for Eric Harris's insane behavior do you think that maybe, just maybe, Harris's dad might have done an intervention or something?

No, I don't believe for a second that the fear of liability would have changed the way Harris's parents raised him.

"I better spend some quality time with little Billy. Otherwise he may grow up to be insane and kill a bunch of people. Then I'd have to pay damages and go to jail."

That's not a logical thought.

|Zach|
11-13-2013, 11:48 AM
Harris's dad might have done an intervention or something?

What would we have intervened?

I have no doubt if he knew this rule was around he wouldnt have thought it applied to him.

He obviously wasn't listening to his kid.

stevieray
11-13-2013, 11:54 AM

..30 shootings since Columbine..

Tombstone RJ
11-13-2013, 11:54 AM
No, I don't believe for a second that the fear of liability would have changed the way Harris's parents raised him.

"I better spend some quality time with little Billy. Otherwise he may grow up to be insane and kill a bunch of people. Then I'd have to pay damages and go to jail."

That's not a logical thought.

If Harris's father thought he might end up in prison because his son was a total psycho? I think he would have done something more. Hell, even if he got into Eric's face and Eric killed him, then Eric would have never been able to do the Columbine thing.

Totally logical.

|Zach|
11-13-2013, 11:56 AM
If Harris's father thought he might end up in prison because his son was a total psycho? I think he would have done something more. Hell, even if he got into Eric's face and Eric killed him, then Eric would have never been able to do the Columbine thing.

Totally logical.

Did he think his kid was a total psycho?

|Zach|
11-13-2013, 11:58 AM
What exactly should parents be on the look out for in regards to their kids being potential school shooters.

The Franchise
11-13-2013, 11:58 AM

Totally logical.

So your logical thought is that if Eric killed his Dad....then Columbine wouldn't have happened.

Yep....totally logical. :spock:

Tombstone RJ
11-13-2013, 11:59 AM

I have no doubt if he knew this rule was around he wouldnt have thought it applied to him.

He could have told Eric something like this: "Hey Eric, I notice you are trying to build a bomb, can you tell me why you are doing that? Also, why do you have all this hate speech laying around? Who do you hate so much and why? Oh, and what are all these semi-auto guns doing here, and all this ammunition? Hey, if you want to go hunting, or go to the range (because I'm a former military guy myself) why don't we go this weekend? Eric, I love you and I want what is best for you, can we spend some more time together?"

something like that?

Tombstone RJ
11-13-2013, 12:00 PM
So your logical thought is that if Eric killed his Dad....then Columbine wouldn't have happened.

Yep....totally logical. :spock:

well you tell me what is better buddy.

|Zach|
11-13-2013, 12:04 PM
He could have told Eric something like this: "Hey Eric, I notice you are trying to build a bomb, can you tell me why you are doing that? Also, why do you have all this hate speech laying around? Who do you hate so much and why? Oh, and what are all these semi-auto guns doing here, and all this ammunition? Hey, if you want to go hunting, or go to the range (because I'm a former military guy myself) why don't we go this weekend? Eric, I love you and I want what is best for you, can we spend some more time together?"

something like that?

Did he know about the existence of all these things?

This is my main point. You can't legislate the turn around of an apathetic parent. And someone who isn't listening obviously doesn't think that worse case scenario applies to them.

Tombstone RJ
11-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Did he know about the existence of all these things?

This is my main point. You can't legislate the turn around of an apathetic parent. And someone who isn't listening obviously doesn't think that worse case scenario applies to them.

The point is that Eric's dad never went into Eric's room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When the police went into Eric's room after the tragedy they found all this stuff all over his rooom, it was everywhere.

Eric's dad was not involved in his life. Period. End of story.

The Franchise
11-13-2013, 12:11 PM
The point is that Eric's dad never went into Eric's room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When the police went into Eric's room after the tragedy they found all this stuff all over his rooom, it was everywhere.

So prosecuting his Dad after the fact would have done what? Scared other parents into caring? Punished him even more than he already has been?

|Zach|
11-13-2013, 12:11 PM

That is my point as well.

Yet for some reason you think that some weird law would make this not be the case.

"oh hey, I am pretty apathetic about this parenting thing...but i saw on tv parents can get in trouble if their kids are. That is it...I am going to start getting involved"

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Tombstone RJ
11-13-2013, 12:13 PM
So prosecuting his Dad after the fact would have done what? Scared other parents into caring? Punished him even more than he already has been?

No, the possibility of prosecuting Eric's father would have perhaps PREVENTED this tragedy. That's the point.

The Franchise
11-13-2013, 12:14 PM
No, the possibility of prosecuting Eric's father would have perhaps PREVENTED this tragedy. That's the point.

If the parent is not in the kid's life.....the threat of prosecution is not going to force them to be.

Tombstone RJ
That is my point as well.

Yet for some reason you think that some weird law would make this not be the case.

"oh hey, I am pretty apathetic about this parenting thing...but i saw on tv parents can get in trouble if their kids are. That is it...I am going to start getting involved"

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Eric Harris had a police record buddy, you tell me what kind of warning signs are needed for a parent to be involved.

good lord you are a class A moron.

Fish

Totally logical.

No, I still completely disagree. Your typical parent would completely deny their own child has a problem as long as possible. In many cases the parents would deny it even after the child had done something horrible.

I have no idea where you're going with the Eric killing Dad line though... WTF?

Tombstone RJ
If the parent is not in the kid's life.....the threat of prosecution is not going to force them to be.

How do you know?

Tombstone RJ
11-13-2013, 12:16 PM
No, I still completely disagree. Your typical parent would completely deny their own child has a problem as long as possible. In many cases the parents would deny it even after the child had done something horrible.

I have no idea where you're going with the Eric killing Dad line though... WTF?

see post 203

|Zach|
11-13-2013, 12:16 PM
How do you know?

Because we are people who live in reality.

King_Chief_Fan
11-13-2013, 12:17 PM

see? parents fault

|Zach|
Eric Harris had a police record buddy, you tell me what kind of warning signs are needed for a parent to be involved.

good lord you are a class A moron.

The points you make keep backing up my main point.

You keep bringing up factors that would be MUCH more likely for a parent to get involved than a law.

The Franchise

I was hoping I wasn't the only one. LMAO

hometeam
11-13-2013, 12:18 PM
This thread has gone full retard.

Tombstone RJ
11-13-2013, 12:18 PM

lol, cop out answer is a cop out answer. You cannot know because you cannot know.

Tombstone RJ
11-13-2013, 12:21 PM
The points you make keep backing up my main point.

You keep bringing up factors that would be MUCH more likely for a parent to get involved than a law.

I'm suggesting an alternative course of action to prevent youth crime and that is to have the possibility of parents being held responsible for their kid's actions. If you have a better idea than present it. Otherwise, the current way of doing things is not working. Just ask the senator lady in AZ who got shot by that kid a few years ago.

notorious
11-13-2013, 12:26 PM
This thread has gone full retard.

As if there was any doubt.

BIG_DADDY
11-13-2013, 12:58 PM
..30 shootings since Columbine..

The media immortalized them. The whole world knows who Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold are.

BIG_DADDY
11-13-2013, 01:17 PM
As far as this thread is concerned such brutal acts of violence on random helpless victims that ruin their lives should be rewarded in kind. I'll bet not one of these is even considered a hate crime. Pathetic really. Pathetic laws, pathetic people. Obviously pathetic enforcement as these guys think it's funny to video tape and post on the web.

taterhog
11-13-2013, 02:55 PM
My brother in law was in jersey a while back. He was walking alone and got jumped by two dipshits. They came up from behind, but didn't realize that he was as strong as he is, nor did they realize he had tangled assholes many times in the past. They got him on the ground initially, but he beat the fuck out of the one that couldn't run away.

Predarat
11-13-2013, 03:20 PM
My brother in law was in jersey a while back. He was walking alone and got jumped by two dipshits. They came up from behind, but didn't realize that he was as strong as he is, nor did they realize he had tangled assholes many times in the past. They got him on the ground initially, but he beat the **** out of the one that couldn't run away.

Awesome hahah

|Zach|
11-13-2013, 03:25 PM
My brother in law was in jersey a while back. He was walking alone and got jumped by two dipshits. They came up from behind, but didn't realize that he was as strong as he is, nor did they realize he had tangled assholes many times in the past. They got him on the ground initially, but he beat the **** out of the one that couldn't run away.

well now

BIG_DADDY
11-13-2013, 03:32 PM
As a DA looking at some of these video's you could make a pretty solid case out of going for attempted murder. You are certainly putting their life at risk especially the women and elderly.

I just wish somebody would go back disguised and find who assaulted them and light up the whole group. I think we all know who the media would make the bad guy out to be.

Fish
11-13-2013, 03:32 PM
My brother in law was in jersey a while back. He was walking alone and got jumped by two dipshits. They came up from behind, but didn't realize that he was as strong as he is, nor did they realize he had tangled assholes many times in the past. They got him on the ground initially, but he beat the fuck out of the one that couldn't run away.

It's always the ordinary looking asshole tanglers that you have to watch out for...

Mr. Laz
11-13-2013, 03:35 PM
people are scum

Dayze
11-13-2013, 03:35 PM
never mess with the quiet guy at the end of the bar

Kaepernick
11-13-2013, 03:36 PM
"Evil" is not a synonym for "retarded". Get it right. These savage punks are evil.

Kaepernick
11-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Nuke them from orbit, just to be sure.