PDA

View Full Version : Misc *****Official Biweekly Attempted Mass Shooting Thread*****

Skyy God
11-13-2013, 03:54 PM
This time in Pittsburgh.

At least three people were wounded during a shooting at Brashear High School in Pittsburgh this afternoon. Two people were reportedly shot in the leg outside the school, and one was shot in the head inside the school's locker room. All three were rushed to local hospitals, though their injuries are believed to be non-life threatening. It's not yet known if the victims were students, or if the shooter has been captured.

UPDATE 4:37 PM: A spokeswoman for the Pittsburgh school district told ABC News that the three victims were students. Two of the students were grazed in the head, and one was shot in the foot and arm. A spokesman from the Pittsburgh mayor's office said the shooting occurred just off of school property, as the student were walking to their car to go home.

Mark Bocian, the Pittsburgh EMS chief, told Reuters that the students were taken to area hospitals and that their injuries were not considered life threatening. The shooter, or shooters, are still at large, according to Bocian.

http://gawker.com/there-are-reports-of-an-shooting-at-a-high-school-in-pi-1463894925

Dayze
11-13-2013, 03:54 PM
probably used a Glock

Bambi
11-13-2013, 03:57 PM
Mass shootings at schools and other public places are so commonplace with the proliferation of guns in America it's barely even noticeable.

Very sad.

notorious
11-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Mass shootings at schools and other public places are so commonplace with the proliferation of guns in America it's barely even noticeable.

Very sad.

Gun-Free Zone, Fuckstick.

Dayze
11-13-2013, 04:00 PM
impossible. Gun free zones = no guns.

BlackHelicopters
11-13-2013, 04:02 PM
probably used a Glock

A real Glock or a media Glock?

Dayze
11-13-2013, 04:03 PM
Glock. you know, the universal pistol.

are there others?

CrazyPhuD
11-13-2013, 04:21 PM
Gangs are bad Mmmmmkay?

Richard said police suspect the shooting stemmed from a fight that occurred Oct. 18 at Brashear. She said the October incident was “possibly drug related,” according to what Pittsburgh Public School Police told her. Richard said there was heightened security at Brashear “for a week” after the October incident and the lockdown was only lifted when one of the students involved withdrew from the school.

Actually to be fair shootings are a multiple times per day event, not bi-weeky. But since most of the victims and assailants are black both you and the media don't care.

(BTW you do realize the more the media reports these the LESS likely any new gun laws will happen...why? Desensitization. Why do you think that no one cares about gang members killing other gang members or drunks killing themselves or other people on the highways......)

KC native
11-13-2013, 04:28 PM
nb4 not funny ban whatever jokes

hometeam
11-13-2013, 04:30 PM
Media sensationalizing continues = Shootings continue.

Oh well.

TimBone
11-13-2013, 04:30 PM
nb4 not funny ban whatever jokes

ban mass shootings.

Frazod
11-13-2013, 04:34 PM
probably used a Glock

http://cdn.firearmstalk.com/forums/attachments/f12/27313d1302610300-firearm-id-chart-humor_funny_journalists_guide_to_firearms_ak47_glock.jpg

Bob Dole
11-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Why do you think that no one cares about gang members killing other gang members ...

Because eventually the problem with eliminate itself?

Easy 6
11-13-2013, 04:39 PM
http://cdn.firearmstalk.com/forums/attachments/f12/27313d1302610300-firearm-id-chart-humor_funny_journalists_guide_to_firearms_ak47_glock.jpg

Wow, what kind of weird ass european job is that on the far left, second down?

CrazyPhuD
11-13-2013, 04:41 PM

FNH P90

http://www.fnhusa.com/l/products/tactical/p90-series/

Frazod
11-13-2013, 04:42 PM

FN Herstal PS90

Skyy God
11-13-2013, 05:14 PM

What kind of pansy ass liberal question is that? ;)

Easy 6
11-13-2013, 05:18 PM
FN Herstal PS90

Looks like junk, is it?

I always think that European stuff looks bad.

notorious
11-13-2013, 05:20 PM
Looks like junk, is it?

They are very balanced, and fire a 40 grain bullet at 2200fps+.

Rain Man
11-13-2013, 05:25 PM
FNH P90

http://www.fnhusa.com/l/products/tactical/p90-series/

No, I think it's an AK-47.

It's a pretty unusual looking one, though. I can't figure out if I like it or not.

Easy 6
11-13-2013, 05:26 PM
They are very balanced, and fire a 40 grain bullet at 2200fps+.

I guess there has to be some kind of advantage to a design like that.

Eleazar
11-13-2013, 05:33 PM
As usual, these take place where the shooter knows no one will be armed and they will face no opposition.

Eleazar
11-13-2013, 05:35 PM

Where are the AR-15 shotguns?

CrazyPhuD
11-13-2013, 05:41 PM
No, I think it's an AR-47.

It's a pretty unusual looking one, though. I can't figure out if I like it or not.

FYP!

Frazod
11-13-2013, 05:44 PM
Looks like junk, is it?

They sure as hell aren't priced like junk. One of those will set you back over $2,000. I've never shot one, although I've handled one at a gun shop. They're weird, but very ergonomic.

Frazod
11-13-2013, 05:45 PM
Where are the AR-15 shotguns?

Turkey. And they suck.

Eleazar
11-13-2013, 05:50 PM
They don't really call all pistols glocks in the media, they call them "BLACK semi-AUTOMATIC HANDGUNS".

Any long gun they just call an "assault rifle"

Bwana
11-13-2013, 05:51 PM
Gang banger's who can't shoot worth a fuck.

Eleazar
11-13-2013, 05:52 PM
So it was a drug-related shooting, not a mass shooting.

All in the game, yo

CrazyPhuD
11-13-2013, 05:53 PM
They don't really call all pistols glocks in the media, they call them "BLACK semi-AUTOMATIC HANDGUNS".

Any long gun they just call an "assault rifle"

:Poke: everyone knows if something is 'black' it's bad right? :doh!:

Bwana
11-13-2013, 05:56 PM
Hood rats need to upgrade their equipment. Get a nice big bore rifle and this scope and you can pull of 1000 to 1200 yard shots.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DrZqycXo9m8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

saphojunkie
11-13-2013, 06:02 PM
impossible. Gun free zones = no guns.

You do realize how stupid this argument is, right?

Eleazar
11-13-2013, 06:03 PM
Hood rats need to upgrade their equipment. Get a nice big bore rifle...

http://www.tactical-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/battle-bred-m107a1-b.jpg

BIG_DADDY
11-14-2013, 11:25 AM
I think gun owners need to be more aggressive about going after the douchebags that seem to never stop going after our right to own guns. You want to register us, we want to register you. We need a central database that shows me who around me wants to restrict my ability to obtain guns and who wants to take the very most basic freedom which is the one that allows me to defend myself and benefits the very weakest in our society. It would operate a lot like the child molester data bases so I know who around me I want nothing to do with and will never help.

cwhocares
11-14-2013, 11:33 AM
Remember, If you take away all the guns, then only the criminals will have guns.

BigRichard
11-14-2013, 11:33 AM

Then why have gun free areas?

Predarat
11-14-2013, 11:58 AM
immaG

Eleazar
11-14-2013, 11:59 AM
I think gun owners need to be more aggressive about going after the douchebags that seem to never stop going after our right to own guns. You want to register us, we want to register you. We need a central database that shows me who around me wants to restrict my ability to obtain guns and who wants to take the very most basic freedom which is the one that allows me to defend myself and benefits the very weakest in our society. It would operate a lot like the child molester data bases so I know who around me I want nothing to do with and will never help.

That would be a really great list of unarmed people to go victimize.

BIG_DADDY
11-14-2013, 12:47 PM
That would be a really great list of unarmed people to go victimize.

You know what they say, what's good for the goose. I don't think the NRA is nearly aggressive enough. I know they would shut this down but there has to be a way to do it. I know people I would put on it right now.

Dayze
11-14-2013, 12:51 PM

so gun free zones are ineffective....

Dayze
11-14-2013, 12:52 PM

:rockon:

loochy
11-14-2013, 12:52 PM
Then why have gun free areas?

BAM IN YO FACE!

loochy
11-14-2013, 12:53 PM

start it up

bambi can be the first on the list

Skyy God
01-16-2014, 02:30 PM
2 Dead in IN Grocery Shooting

Employees at an Indiana grocery store helped lead terrified customers outside as a gunman prowled around the aisles Wednesday night, shooting and killing two people before he was taken out by police, authorities say.

Indiana State Police Sgt. Trent Smith said the gunman, Shawn Walter Bair, 22, was a regular at Martin's Super Market in Elkhart, and that there never have been any problems with him in the past. Smith credited Elkhart police and store employees for a quick response to the shooting, saying their actions saved lives.

At a news conference Thursday morning, Smith said Bair entered the store around 9:30 p.m. local time Wednesday and walked around for a half hour before leaving.

A security guard who knew Bair became suspicious as he watched the man because he wasn't buying anything.

"He took his time. I think he might have been hesitant while he was in the store. But whether he was watching people or picking out people, we'll never know," Smith said.

Bair then returned with a semi-automatic handgun and shot and killed a 20-year-old female employee, according to Smith.

Bair ran into another employee of the store and fired at her after having verbal exchanges, but she was able to escape, Smith said, citing video surveillance footage.

The second victim, a 44-year-old female customer, was shot multiple times about 12 aisles apart from where the first victim was gunned down, authorities said. The identities of the victims were not disclosed, pending notification of their relatives.

Smith said a store manager who was trying to figure out what was going on turned a corner and encountered Bair, who pointed his gun at the manager's face.

Smith said city police received a call about a gunman in the store shortly after 10 p.m. Officers who were nearby on an unrelated call arrived within three minutes and found the manager on his knees on the floor as if in prayer. Elkhart police shot and killed Bair and the store manager was able to escape after being held hostage for about 10 minutes, Smith said.

No motive for the shooting has been determined yet, but police say Bair might have had a relationship with one of the victims.

“The bravery and quick response of the Elkhart Police Department saved lives. No doubt,” Smith said.

Smith added that a couple of employees at the store also helped customers escape harm.

Police found a large caliber, semi-automatic handgun and a large knife near Bair, Fox 28 reports. Several rounds of ammunition were fired by the suspect and police officers during the incident, according to the report.

The Indiana State Police will investigate the shooting because the Elkhart Police Department was involved in the shooting, Smith said.

"We do have a lot of things to look at as far as video surveillance," Smith said, noting that state and city police also are interviewing witnesses.

A statement on Martin's Super Market’s Facebook page said: "Thank you to our community for your thoughts and prayers tonight. We will comment further when we can do so responsibly and appropriately."

Jessica Smith, the general manager at Fat Tomato, a restaurant next to Martin's, told WNDU.com that the shooting prompted a lockdown at her business.

"It was very scary," she told the station. "We had just finished up our night a little bit before 10 and we were put on lockdown by the police department. I was essentially holding 20-plus people hostage in my building."

"This is my neighborhood. This is where I live. I know so many people who work in there. This is devastating."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/16/gunman-2-others-dead-in-shooting-at-indiana-grocery-store/

listopencil
01-16-2014, 02:37 PM
No, I think it's an AK-47.

I'm pretty sure it's an AR-15 shotgun.

Dayze
01-16-2014, 03:10 PM
Clean up on Isle 5.

Fat Elvis
01-16-2014, 03:10 PM
I'm surprised no one brought this one up....

From yesterday at Topeka West High School.

http://cjonline.com/news/2014-01-15/1m-bond-holds-topeka-teen-charged-planning-school-shooting

crazycoffey
01-16-2014, 03:17 PM

He's just pointing out how stupid the sign is

But I should add the signs are probably there so a defense attorney can't use the lack of posted notice to lessen the charge against shooters. 'Merica

crazycoffey
01-16-2014, 03:21 PM

http://cjonline.com/news/2014-01-15/1m-bond-holds-topeka-teen-charged-planning-school-shooting

I went there for two years in the late 80s

Predarat
01-16-2014, 03:57 PM
Everytime there is a mass shooting in 'merca, God finds a random angel and clips their wings off.

Buehler445
01-16-2014, 04:59 PM

Ugh. Glad they caught the little fuck.

CrazyPhuD
01-16-2014, 11:35 PM
Yet another senseless 'mass shooting'....what is this world coming to! :(

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/arkansas-state-player-killed-tennessee-shooting-21558072

Arkansas State Player Killed in Tennessee Shooting
January 16, 2014 (AP)

By KURT VOIGT and ADRIAN SAINZ Associated Press

An Arkansas State football player and his stepfather were shot to death during a home invasion robbery in Jackson, Tenn., with the athlete apparently trying to protect his parents from their attackers, police said Thursday.

Markel Owens, a 21-year-old junior defensive lineman for the Red Wolves, was fatally shot along with Johnny Shivers, 36, during the robbery at a duplex on Wednesday night. Shivers died at the scene, while Owens was pronounced dead after being taken to Jackson-Madison County General Hospital.

A 37-year-old woman, who was Shivers' wife and Owens' mother, was also shot. She was treated and released from the hospital. Her name was not released, but Owens' mother is listed as Chermaine Owens in the Arkansas State media guide.

"I think you can conclude that he was protecting his mother and stepfather," Jackson police spokesman Tyreece Miller said of Owens.

Jerry Scott, the school's sports information director, called it a sad day for the Red Wolves.

"We're deeply saddened and our utmost sympathies go out to his family, teammates and classmates," Arkansas State athletic director Terry Mohajir said in a statement. "Please join me in prayer for so many people who are being impacted by the loss of Markel."

Investigators say Shivers was arriving home when he was rushed by two masked men and forced inside the apartment, where Owens and his mother were. The suspects demanded money and a struggle began, with Owens attempting to help Shivers by fighting one of the men, police said.

Shivers and Owens were both shot during the struggle and one of the gunmen then shot the woman. The suspects got away with a large amount of cash, police said.

Investigators say they believe Shivers was specifically targeted and police also discovered a large amount of marijuana inside the apartment. While the motive remains under investigation, police believe the robbers knew that drugs, money or both were in the apartment.

Owens played in 11 games for the Red Wolves last season, helping Arkansas State (8-5) to at least a share of its third straight Sun Belt Conference title and a second straight win in the GoDaddy Bowl. The 6-foot-2, 303-pound native of Jackson, Tenn., would have been a senior next season.

Former North Carolina offensive coordinator Blake Anderson was named the new head coach of the Red Wolves last month, replacing Bryan Harsin, who left to become the coach at Boise State. Anderson is the Red Wolves' fifth head coach in as many seasons.

"Markel was a part of our Red Wolves family, and it is obvious he was a well-liked and respected member of our team who will be missed," Anderson said. "We are doing everything possible to comfort his teammates, and we extend our compassion to his family during this difficult time."

Jethopper
01-17-2014, 03:34 AM
I guess there has to be some kind of advantage to a design like that.

It has an internal mag that holds 50 RDS. It helps with balance and helps the double feed problem that M4/M16/AK47 run into when you use a high capacity drum mag.

Predarat
01-17-2014, 07:11 AM
Yet another senseless 'mass shooting'....what is this world coming to! :(

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/arkansas-state-player-killed-tennessee-shooting-21558072

This is exactly what happens when the bad guys have guns and the good guys do not. Let the libtard leftists have their way and we will all be getting home invaded.

WhawhaWhat
01-17-2014, 08:54 AM
Let the libtard leftists have their way and we will all be getting home invaded.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MPRiw9iavJk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Predarat
01-17-2014, 09:03 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MPRiw9iavJk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Exactly. Had that dude been armed and killed those home invaders it would have saved his kids, wife, husband and mother from getting raped.