PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs It's your day Chief fans...

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 09:09 AM
Ok lets be honest, I hate both the Cheaps and the Donks but..... My thoughts and unbiased opinion on your spirited contest tonite.

If you want to be viewed as a legitimate contender and not the product of a weak schedule (which you have no control over) You have to atleast keep it close.

You don't have to win for me to think you are a legitimate team, but you do have to display the ability to move the ball and score in the red zone.

I think your D is legit and will probably force Fivehead to make some mistakes but that won't be enough to win without being able to take advantage of the red zone opportunities that will be presented to you...

You won't beat them kicking FG's but if you lose 40-30 or 35-28 or somewhere in the range that proves to me you can score , then I will consider your perfect record legit and worthy of being one of the best teams of 2013... I don't care if you respect my opinion or not but I am sure the majority of the fans outside of Cheap fans will feel the same way.

I would love to see the Cheaps win personally but if I were a betting man, I would have to pick the Donks.

CaliforniaChief
11-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Good to know. We've been racking our brains all year figuring out how to get your approval on our perfect record.

milkman
11-17-2013, 09:14 AM
I'm am pretty sure that the opinions of everyone else in the country, you included, means jack.

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 09:21 AM
I'm am pretty sure that the opinions of everyone else in the country, you included, means jack.

Do you want to be a contender or just a pretender is the question

Three7s
11-17-2013, 09:22 AM
It doesn't matter what the Chiefs are. What matters is what they do on the field.

milkman
11-17-2013, 09:23 AM

No, the question is, who gives a rat's ass what you or anyone else thinks?

CaliforniaChief
11-17-2013, 09:23 AM

Well I certainly DON'T want to be 3-6 with someone from Penn State named Matt McGroin at QB.

DaFace
11-17-2013, 09:25 AM
No, the question is, who gives a rat's ass what you or anyone else thinks?

Given how many threads we have had on here about respect lately, I'd say the answer is a lot of people.

And yes, they're dumb.

wazu
11-17-2013, 09:26 AM

Your OP didn't ask this question. It asked if we want to be "viewed" as a contender. None of us care about how we're viewed. Many/most of us are still wondering ourselves how far the Chiefs can go, but have buckled in and are excited to find out. Very different feel this year.

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 09:28 AM
You pussies have already accepted defeat... I can read it in your responses....

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 09:29 AM
Well I certainly DON'T want to be 3-6 with someone from Penn State named Matt McGroin at QB.

We are tanking the season so we can draft a LT to play at RT and suck

DaFace
11-17-2013, 09:30 AM

:spock: Didn't take long for you to reveal the full-on troll you were intending here. I would've guessed you'd try and play it straight for a while.

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 09:31 AM
:spock: Didn't take long for you to reveal the full-on troll you were intending here. I would've guessed you'd try and play it straight for a while.

Look at the responses, all pussified responses, scared bunch of Cheap fans...

I can't believe you people... 9-0 and scared like little girls

Pasta Little Brioni
11-17-2013, 09:33 AM
Love that sig.

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 09:34 AM
Love that sig.

I wouldn't have put it there had I known you guys would be playing 2nd and 3rd string QB's all year

DaFace
Random picture time?

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/skot_leopold/65800082/86085/86085_900.jpg

CaliforniaChief
When do the JV games start?

DaFace
11-17-2013, 09:35 AM
http://static.tumblr.com/44e684098f0ac7c33a6640c20556b923/jxahzkb/fZ5mod2rw/tumblr_static_dog-logo.jpg

DaFace
11-17-2013, 09:36 AM
http://www.goodfellasmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/random-cool-awesome-pics-part13-3.jpg

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 09:37 AM
Keep running from the truth Daface....

KChiefer
11-17-2013, 09:38 AM
40? ROFL

You musta had about 3 of them this morning.

Three7s
11-17-2013, 09:39 AM
I wouldn't have put it there had I known you guys would be playing 2nd and 3rd string QB's all year
Wanna tell me who those guys are?

Pasta Little Brioni
11-17-2013, 09:39 AM

Turdell Pryor is a scrub for sure.

Three7s
11-17-2013, 09:40 AM
Turdell Pryor is a scrub for sure.
Yep, he's definitely one of them. LMAO

Ace Gunner
11-17-2013, 09:41 AM
he's right -- it is our day :D

bevischief
11-17-2013, 09:42 AM
As much as I would like to have a beer with you and watch a game I can't post what I would like to say to you about this game. And yes I watch games of others fans all the time. Even with a couple of Donkey fans.

milkman
11-17-2013, 09:43 AM

Even if I believed that the Chiefs were going to get blown out, your opinion, and others, wouldn't matter in the least.

How the rest of the seaso plays out, and into the playoffs, are what matters.

Three7s
11-17-2013, 09:45 AM
Even if I believed that the Chiefs were going to get blown out, your opinion, and others, wouldn't matter in the least.

How the rest of the seaso plays out, and into the playoffs, are what matters.
While it'd be awesome to win the division, I think the biggest thing going forward into the playoffs is to show that the offense is getting better. Even if we end up finishing 12-4 and lose the division by a game, knowing that we can score at a higher rate than we are currently and consistently stop teams is what I'm looking for.

Right now, we just aren't scoring.

wazu
11-17-2013, 09:49 AM

Okay. Man it must be boring being a Raiders fan. Enjoy your team's game today. Hope they keep it close and win some respect.

Ace Gunner
11-17-2013, 09:50 AM
http://www.focusst.org/forum/attachments/focus-st-discussions/17555d1377130962-10-commandments-st-ownership-post-15400-your-post-truly-disgusted-me-i-m6fs.gif

Baby Lee
11-17-2013, 09:55 AM

Playing against them beats the hell out of playing them as your starters.

mdchiefsfan
11-17-2013, 09:56 AM
Random picture time?

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/funny-gifs-never-stop.gif

Pasta Little Brioni
11-17-2013, 10:19 AM
The Mick McGroin era debuting in Oakland is a very special day indeed.

damaticous
11-17-2013, 10:23 AM
Ok lets be honest, I hate both the Cheaps and the Donks but..... My thoughts and unbiased opinion on your spirited contest tonite.

If you want to be viewed as a legitimate contender and not the product of a weak schedule (which you have no control over) You have to atleast keep it close.

You don't have to win for me to think you are a legitimate team, but you do have to display the ability to move the ball and score in the red zone.

I think your D is legit and will probably force Fivehead to make some mistakes but that won't be enough to win without being able to take advantage of the red zone opportunities that will be presented to you...

You won't beat them kicking FG's but if you lose 40-30 or 35-28 or somewhere in the range that proves to me you can score , then I will consider your perfect record legit and worthy of being one of the best teams of 2013... I don't care if you respect my opinion or not but I am sure the majority of the fans outside of Cheap fans will feel the same way.

I would love to see the Cheaps win personally but if I were a betting man, I would have to pick the Donks.

I love the chiefs, and have for as long as I can remember. This statement is 100% true.

My opinion, which matters little in this world, let alone this board, is that the Chiefs are a very good football team, maybe even great! But today's game will determine if we are a team of opportunity and weak schedule, or a team of greatness.

My opinion (as little as it matters) is we are a GREAT team with a lot of scheduling opportunities, but THIS is the game. This is the game that will determine if we are as good as our record shows, or an opportunistic team with a weak schedule.

I'll be 100% honest and say I don't think we will win (although I have bet and hope we will), but to keep this game close (or even win) will tell a lot about this team and their abilities.

I'm looking forward to this game. It will be a hard fought and ...words.......more words.....respect for both teams but hope my beloved Chiefs win words.....blah blah blah...

tldr; both teams are great! it's gunna be a fun and exciting game. Probably the most fun game of the season for both teams and fans

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-17-2013, 10:24 AM
How will you feel after we've beaten them 24-0 .Huh ???? Because that's whats coming tonight.

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 10:24 AM
The Mick McGroin era debuting in Oakland is a very special day indeed.

Meh... I am all about draft position at this point.... I don't want to lose but hey, even with this scrub team we have, we won more games than the Cheaps did with a pretty decent roster last year...

I am not bitter, better days are around the corner.

You may be surprised about this McGloin kid though... He is pretty damn good.

Raiders O Line is so banged up and hurt to the point no QB could win here long... Pryor is the best QB for this team because he runs for his life the best but he is not the best option if we had a line, McGloin is a far better passer than Pryor but they won't be able to display it today because he will be running for his life. I like Pryor but I hope he changes position for us.

This McGloin thing is a blessing for the Raiders right now as they really want to take a hard look at him...

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 10:25 AM
How will you feel after we've beaten them 24-0 .Huh ???? Because that's whats coming tonight.

I will be impressed as hell and feel you guys have a great shot this year.

lcarus
11-17-2013, 10:25 AM

God I wish. That would be so sweet.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-17-2013, 10:27 AM
Meh... I am all about draft position at this point.... I don't want to lose but hey, even with this scrub team we have, we won more games than the Cheaps did with a pretty decent roster last year...

Raiders O Line is so banged up and hurt to the point no QB could win here long... Pryor is the best QB for this team because he runs for his life the best but he is not the best option if we had a line, McGloin is a far better passer than Pryor but they won't be able to display it today because he will be running for his life. I like Pryor but I hope he changes position for us.

This McGloin thing is a blessing for the Raiders right now as they really want to take a hard look at him...

Meanwhile Tyler Wilson, whom they drafted in the 3rd round sits amongst the practice squad. Better days are not around the corner if your coaches continue dumbassery.

Rausch
11-17-2013, 10:28 AM

We'll win by 10...

Pasta Little Brioni

OMG ROFL

Hog's Gone Fishin
God I wish. That would be so sweet.

Forehead is one sack away from being done for the year. Think about it. 24-0

Pasta Little Brioni
11-17-2013, 10:29 AM
He is right though. There are a TON of cowards on here afraid of the game tonight. Haven't seen them in this thread though.

Rausch
11-17-2013, 10:30 AM
He is right though. There are a TON of cowards on here afraid of the game tonight.

I've got a really good feeling about this one...:)

Pasta Little Brioni
11-17-2013, 10:30 AM

How many cold ones deep are ya? :)

Rausch
11-17-2013, 10:31 AM
How many cold ones deep are ya? :)

There's no way in hell I'd last 'till the game (been up since 9pm yesterday) if I had already started...

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 10:33 AM
Meanwhile Tyler Wilson, whom they drafted in the 3rd round sits amongst the practice squad. Better days are not around the corner if your coaches continue dumbassery.

He is on the team now... Activated today :thumb:

Deberg_1990
11-17-2013, 10:37 AM

Who gives a shit? If the Chiefs lose 63-0, they are still a contender because they will be 9-1. This contender/pretender stuff is just sports media BS talk.

Gravedigger
11-17-2013, 10:39 AM
Who gives a shit? If the Chiefs lose 63-0, they are still a contender because they will be 9-1. This contender/pretender stuff is just sports media BS talk.

He's just mad cause his team has been a pretender since Jon Gruden.

lcarus
11-17-2013, 10:42 AM

I have a sort of bad feeling. I think we'll play them tough but it's hard to envision a win against them away from Arrowhead.

Rausch
11-17-2013, 10:44 AM
I have a sort of bad feeling. I think we'll play them tough but it's hard to envision a win against them away from Arrowhead.

It's hard to envision being 9-0 after drafting first the April before...

KCUnited
11-17-2013, 10:49 AM
Being on the outside looking in must be a strange feeling for Raider fan, they're more accustomed to being on the inside looking out.

Rausch
11-17-2013, 10:51 AM
Being on the outside looking in must be a strange feeling for Raider fan, they're more accustomed to being on the inside looking out.

LMAO

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 10:54 AM

If it is close you are a contender... If the Donks kick your ass up and down the field, you will suffer a miserable first round defeat in the playoffs and will have accomplished nothing..

Rausch
11-17-2013, 10:55 AM
If it is close you are a contender... If the Donks kick your ass up and down the field, you will suffer a miserable first round defeat in the playoffs and will have accomplished nothing..

Going from 2-14 to making the playoffs is accomplishing nothing?...

Pasta Little Brioni
11-17-2013, 10:56 AM

He drank from the piss jug again. Way of the road bubs...

lcarus
11-17-2013, 10:57 AM
It's hard to envision being 9-0 after drafting first the April before...

So true. I'll just sit here and keep having a hard time envisioning things that eventually occur.

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 10:57 AM

No... The Raiders have multiple trophies and playoff wins to look at, the Chiefs have nothing but a single Trophy and no playoff wins since Clinton was banging Monica.

This isn't about the Raiders, our season is over, this is about if the Cheaps are a real team or just a product of their schedule.

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 10:58 AM

Only if you can manage to win a game.

Rausch
11-17-2013, 10:58 AM
He drank from the piss jug again. Way of the road bubs...

The way she goes...

Rausch
11-17-2013, 10:59 AM
Only if you can manage to win a game.

You realize that no team in NFL history has gone from 2-14 to 9-0, right?

Not one.

Ever...

Cannibal
11-17-2013, 11:00 AM
Getting blown the fuck out is not the same as losing a close game.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-17-2013, 11:01 AM
The way she goes...

I envision Reighters as a real life version of Ray.

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 11:07 AM
Getting blown the **** out is not the same as losing a close game.

Not really..You guys have played a weak schedule and you have to prove something

big nasty kcnut
11-17-2013, 11:07 AM
Your opinion of the chiefs is like my poop it's just going down the shitter.

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 11:08 AM
You realize that no team in NFL history has gone from 2-14 to 9-0, right?

Not one.

Ever...

That IS awesome... But... You are not even ranked #1 in the NFL... what does that tell you?

Pasta Little Brioni
11-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Damn dude, nut just owned you. Rough day.

J Diddy
11-17-2013, 11:09 AM

FUCK, you started drinking too early.

START OVER!

Cannibal
11-17-2013, 11:11 AM
Not really..You guys have played a weak schedule and you have to prove something

I said it's "not" the same.

I happen to agree with you. We can't get blown out on national TV after all this.

I don't think we will get blown out. I think it should be a relatively close game that leans toward Denver, but KC has a chance if they can get pressure and some turnovers.

We need to have an answer for those pick plays, as well as the screen passes to Demarius Thomas.

Rausch
11-17-2013, 11:16 AM
That IS awesome... But... You are not even ranked #1 in the NFL... what does that tell you?

Nothing.

There is no BCS in the NFL...

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 11:18 AM
I said it's "not" the same.

I happen to agree with you. We can't get blown out on national TV after all this.

I don't think we will get blown out. I think it should be a relatively close game that leans toward Denver, but KC has a chance if they can get pressure and some turnovers.

We need to have an answer for those pick plays, as well as the screen passes to Demarius Thomas.

Shit man, I would LOVE for the Chiefs to dismantle the Donks on National TV... All these fuckers here think I want the Cheaps to lose... I do not, i have watched every game this year... I want to see the Cheaps take it to the next level and kick the Donks ass.

I am a unbiased outsider just calling it the way I see it

Cannibal
11-17-2013, 11:21 AM
NFL Network crew just had a clean sweep of picking the Donkies to win.

Rausch
11-17-2013, 11:22 AM
I am a unbiased outsider just calling it the way I see it

http://cdn.ology.com/bundles/ologysocial/up/img/embedded/embedded_4f5ae603996874.41895287.gif

RippedmyFlesh
11-17-2013, 11:27 AM

It tells me that this isn't the BCS and technically we have the #1 record in the nfl anyways. This isn't college football so we don't give a fuck about rankings. You are what your record says you are period.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-17-2013, 11:28 AM
We are the best team in the league until proven otherwise.

bevischief
11-17-2013, 11:31 AM
NFL Network crew just had a clean sweep of picking the Donkies to win.

Put that on the board Reid/Sutton.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-17-2013, 11:36 AM
He is on the team now... Activated today :thumb:

REALLY !!!

He's my cousin you know.

MotherfuckerJones
11-17-2013, 11:44 AM

Fuck you bitch. KC isn't scared. I'm not scared. It's all about Manning and that offense. We have a defense set up to slow it down and stop it.

MotherfuckerJones
11-17-2013, 11:45 AM
All on NFLN picked Denver, all on ESPN except Boomer and Keyshawn picked Denver. Lol keep fucking doubting the Chiefs

Phobia
11-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Why on earth would we be scared? We're not the ones out there. We're just at home watching and in some cases, in the stands. They'll either win or they'll lose. It's really not a big deal either way. A win would be nice but it's probably not going to have a significant impact on where we play in the postseason as long as they can win at home in two weeks.

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 11:56 AM
REALLY !!!

He's my cousin you know.

Yes sir, he backs up McGloin and I hope he stays there

R8RFAN
11-17-2013, 03:43 PM
OMG ROFL

Told ya he was a good QB

Pablo
11-17-2013, 03:52 PM
That IS awesome... But... You are not even ranked #1 in the NFL... what does that tell you?You think the NFL has rankings.

What does this tell you about your knowledge of football?

LOOK AT DEM DUSTY TROPHYZ SON/48ers

BigRedChief
11-17-2013, 05:07 PM
http://www.eteamz.com/lscardinals/files/donkeyANIM1.gif

Reerun_KC
11-17-2013, 05:08 PM
Told ya he was a good QB

Today is our day... The day I deposit my future kids in your moms mouth.

ChiefRocka
11-17-2013, 05:14 PM

And theres the reason for your OP...

You are the dirty **** troll from the movie Willow. Raiduhs

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CrBphka3t7o/UAd7NN-TqII/AAAAAAAAJPA/bRQ8CdE-BB8/s400/Willow_036.jpg

BigMeatballDave
11-17-2013, 05:23 PM
That IS awesome... But... You are not even ranked #1 in the NFL... what does that tell you?NFL ranking?

It tells me that you are a moron.

R8RFAN
11-18-2013, 04:10 AM
Today is our day... The day I deposit my future kids in your moms mouth.

Probably your sisters ass...:LOL:

R8RFAN
11-18-2013, 04:11 AM
Well you got your ass kicked but you didn't play too bad