PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Top five reactions to the game.

big nasty kcnut
11-17-2013, 11:25 PM
1. FUCK!

2. our defense did play very well despite not getting to Peyton. I feel that the mile high air plus the mistakes on offense hurt the defense from sacking Peyton plus no calls on holding on Hali and Houston.

3.our offense is good the problem is that sometime Brandon Albert get lazy and Alex get sacked.

4. Our offense need to work on holding the ball. That ball shouldn't be loose enough to be knocked out of their hands.

5.I thought it was closer then most people would think it be. I feel that when dungver come to Arrowhead things will be quite different. I still believe in this team. On to San Diego and phylis rivers. Make it a win!

Thank you and god bless. Roll chiefs roll.

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-17-2013, 11:26 PM
Like Deion said Alex has no one to throw the ball to. Called Bows a number 2 Wr

aturnis
11-17-2013, 11:29 PM
Keep it up guys.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
11-17-2013, 11:29 PM
9-1 with BBQ stained calk at the calk board
is so much better than 2-14 and candy wrapper free stair wells

notorious
11-17-2013, 11:31 PM
They did not hold that much.

easymobee
11-17-2013, 11:31 PM
That garbage time TD seems to have really gotten everyone pumped up around here. Enjoy the moral victory. I didn't think it was very competitive.

Phobia
11-17-2013, 11:32 PM
2. our defense did play very well despite not getting to Peyton. I feel that the mile high air plus the mistakes on offense hurt the defense from sacking Peyton plus no calls on holding on Hali and Houston.

Complete horseshit. Every single fan of the NFL knew that for the Chiefs to have a fighting chance they needed to knock Manning around. They didn't touch him. Hali disappeared. He was tossed around like a kid. They may have stopped Denver a time or two but they did NOT play "very well".

KC_Connection
11-17-2013, 11:33 PM
That garbage time TD seems to have really gotten everyone pumped up around here. Enjoy the moral victory. I didn't think it was very competitive.
It wasn't a garbage time TD.

mr. tegu
11-17-2013, 11:34 PM
This was the lowest point total scored against the Donks this season.

Imon Yourside
11-17-2013, 11:34 PM

Cassel>you

Nightfyre
11-17-2013, 11:35 PM
Leave the 10 things after the game threads to gblow, mr nut.

KChiefer
11-17-2013, 11:36 PM
No 30 points. Suck it Donks!

Ace Gunner
was there 6 drops in the first half? you can't win big games playing like that.

mr. tegu
Complete horseshit. Every single fan of the NFL knew that for the Chiefs to have a fighting chance they needed to knock Manning around. They didn't touch him. Hali disappeared. He was tossed around like a kid. They may have stopped Denver a time or two but they did NOT play "very well".

It's all about the points. They played well. With any type of offense in the third quarter and early fourth they probably don't even give up 27 points.

TimBone

Either this man doesn't know what garbage time is, or this man is a troll. An ugly, fat, disgusting troll.

-King-
11-17-2013, 11:37 PM

The defense did play well. We held the Broncos to17 points for 3 quarters. We had 3 straight drives where the Broncos were forced to punt from inside their own 40. Chiefs after those 3 drives got 26 yards TOTAL. And you're mad cause the defense wore down and allowed 10 more points?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-17-2013, 11:38 PM
I wish you would have started the game thread instead of this abortion.

Just sayin'.

dannybcaitlyn
I stopped reading after "Our offense is good"

Nightfyre

Seriously though - how are they supposed to get an effective pass-rush when the ball is out in 2 seconds every play?

ThaVirus
11-17-2013, 11:39 PM

We held them to their lowest point total all season, in their house. Held Manning, who's been averaging 3-4 TDs per game, to 1 TD.

So what he had a lot of yards? So did that douche Jeff Tuel. They weren't driving up and down the field consistently.

the Talking Can
11-17-2013, 11:40 PM

no, every single fan knew that to have any chance, our offense would have to play better than it has all season...and it didn't...and we lost...because of the offense...that terrible offense with a 'game manager'

the defense held them to their lowest scoring output of the year...job done

Phobia
11-17-2013, 11:40 PM
The defense did play well. We held the Broncos to17 points for 3 quarters. We had 3 straight drives where the Broncos were forced to punt from inside their own 40. Chiefs after those 3 drives got 26 yards TOTAL. And you're mad cause the defense wore down and allowed 10 more points?

I'm mad Peyton Manning started and finished the game with a clean jersey. That's bullshit. The one thing you have to do to beat PM is hit him. Period. We didn't. So we lost. It's simple.

Breaker
11-17-2013, 11:42 PM
No 30 points. Suck it Donks!

It would have been if Prater hits the field goal.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-17-2013, 11:43 PM
These theories assume that the goddamned defense is going to carry and WIN the fucking games for you, every time.

Sorry. No fucking dice on that.

This offense, with Smith at the helm, is pure fucking Aids-garbage.

Bl00dyBizkitz
11-17-2013, 11:43 PM
I'm mad Peyton Manning started and finished the game with a clean jersey. That's bullshit. The one thing you have to do to beat PM is hit him. Period. We didn't. So we lost. It's simple.

Maybe you should've told our defense how to get to Peyton within 2 seconds of the ball being snapped. I'm sure they would love the advice. :thumb:

-King-
11-17-2013, 11:45 PM

We did beat Peyton Manning. Our offense just didn't beat their defense.

CanadaKC
11-17-2013, 11:46 PM
I know it's been said a million times, but Bowe has been rendered useless by his disturbing drop in speed and burst, so-so route running, and attitude.
Maybe they should have rethought drafting him after the wonderlic score cause he looks lost out there...too much hippy cabbage and not enough focus. Wow.
If ever there was a season we needed him more, it's now. If ever there was a season I'm afraid he'll totally crap the sheets. it's now. Ugh.

-King-
11-17-2013, 11:47 PM
I know it's been said a million times, but Bowe has been rendered useless by his disturbing drop in speed and burst, so-so route running, and attitude.
Maybe they should have rethought drafting him after the wonderlic score cause he looks lost out there...too much hippy cabbage and not enough focus. Wow.
If ever there was a season we needed him more, it's now. If ever there was a season I'm afraid he'll totally crap the sheets. it's now. Ugh.

Have you ever considered suicide?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-17-2013, 11:50 PM
Have you ever considered Aidsicide?

Mmmm...

Dave Lane
11-17-2013, 11:53 PM

Yep we need to sign some gymnastics / contortionists so they have a prayer at catching the well placed balls by our boy Smiff.

I've never seen anyone as off target as he was tonite. And I include Cassel in that.

-King-
11-17-2013, 11:55 PM
Yep we need to sign some gymnastics / contortionists so they have a pray at catching the well placed balls by our boy Smiff.

I've never seen anyone as off target as he was tonite. And I include Cassel in that.

Yes, he wasn't great, but you have to admit that our WRs don't get open as they should.

Phobia
11-18-2013, 12:13 AM
Maybe you should've told our defense how to get to Peyton within 2 seconds of the ball being snapped. I'm sure they would love the advice. :thumb:

So you think Manning delivered the ball each time he dropped back within 2 seconds?

Molitoth
11-18-2013, 12:37 AM
3.our offense is good the problem is that sometime Brandon Albert get lazy and Alex get sacked.

Yes. our offense is good and this is all Brandon Alberts fault...

tard.

Saccopoo
11-18-2013, 12:41 AM
1. ****!

?

Saccopoo
11-18-2013, 12:42 AM
Yes, he wasn't great, but you have to admit that our WRs don't get open as they should.

No, they don't.

In fact, they are downright horrible in this regard. They, to a man, do not have the ability to separate from a defender.

And they have hands of stone.

Bl00dyBizkitz
11-18-2013, 12:47 AM
So you think Manning delivered the ball each time he dropped back within 2 seconds?

A good number of his passes were quick releases. A lot of it was rushing too, so that leaves, idk, 30% of the offensive plays where Manning drops back for 4+ seconds to pass. That coupled with the fact that we didn't blitz Manning much, it's pretty damn hard to touch the guy.

UK_Chief
11-18-2013, 03:31 AM
Drops, penalties, Smith holding onto the ball for too long killed us. At one point I though the offense was getting its shit together, but no another sack.

Defense, hmmm on one hand they slowed manning but barely touched him. Can't figure it out. We haven't had a sack in a while, is this the play calling or what?

Vietnam58
11-18-2013, 03:44 AM
whole different game if any of these things dont happen:

1) avery 1st q dropped pass
2) obviously the sherman fumble
3) Charles stays in bounds on that 35 yrd drive nobody was catching him
4) davis gets in the endzone and doesnt get tackeled at the 2
5) demps get the pick 6

but im sure broncos could make a list as well

they just did the things we didnt today. .
we were outplayed. . on all levels

Red Dawg
11-18-2013, 06:36 AM

Its true. Dropped passes and Shermans fumbled were killers. We needed that td and our shit line got JC stuffed.

MahiMike
11-18-2013, 06:41 AM
I love how the "expert" analysts argue about how to stop Manning;

"You can't stop Peyton with zone defense. Chiefs have the personnel to play man to man." - multiple analysts

after the game.

"You can't stop Peyton with man to man defense. The Chiefs learned their lesson." - Trent Dilfer

FlaChief58
11-18-2013, 06:50 AM
As much as I'd like to blame Alex, this loss is square on the reciever's shoulders. Too many dropped passes and the fumble on their 15 were the difference in the game

KC-TBB
11-18-2013, 07:23 AM
http://images.flickdirect.com/movies/sling-blade/sling-blade_3.jpg
I was thinkin, I sure would like some more of them taters...

warrior
11-18-2013, 07:23 AM
Some of you make sense its one loss get over it we were never going 16-0.

mcaj22
11-18-2013, 07:25 AM
i think they bye week hurt this team more than it helped

gave the guys too much time off, killed our momentum plus the bowe thing.

PA Chiefs
11-18-2013, 07:38 AM
Dropped passes killed us more then anything, but the o-line being so inconsistent is right with the drops. Also Smith taking sacks in bad situations hurts. We had to hit Manning early and we didn't but, I believe we will in Arrowhead. I still think we split with them we can play with them we have more to improve on then Denver we messed up on a few assignments on defense. I don't see us having 8-10 drops in Arrowhead. 9-1 I'll take it every year but we need to win our division to be able to play at home in the playoffs. GO CHIEFS!!!

otherstar
11-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Dropped passes killed us more then anything, but the o-line being so inconsistent is right with the drops. Also Smith taking sacks in bad situations hurts. We had to hit Manning early and we didn't but, I believe we will in Arrowhead. I still think we split with them we can play with them we have more to improve on then Denver we messed up on a few assignments on defense. I don't see us having 8-10 drops in Arrowhead. 9-1 I'll take it every year but we need to win our division to be able to play at home in the playoffs. GO CHIEFS!!!

Exactly! I'd love to know how many times the Chiefs have won in Denver over the years? I don't recall too many, especially during the Elway years. I've seen Denver lose in KC far more times than I've seen the Chiefs win in Denver. Splitting with them would not be a bad thing (and really, what I expected anyway).

Garcia Bronco
11-18-2013, 09:10 AM
It wasn't a garbage time TD.

It really was a GT TD. Sorry. The game was over. With the style of offense you run makes the game over when you're down 17. We also shutdown our offense in the 4th.

Molitoth
11-18-2013, 09:22 AM
It really was a GT TD. Sorry. The game was over. With the style of offense you run makes the game over when you're down 17. We also shutdown our offense in the 4th.

I agree. Garbage time TD. The game was over... especially when Reid had no intentions on doing an on-side kick.

The coaching decisions by Reid last night were downright terrible, and now I know what the Philly fans were upset about.

*Not deferring
*Choosing to kick a field goal from the 1 yard line
*Choosing to let Alex Smith pad his rushing stats instead of trying the 64 yard field goal in Denver. You can't ask for a better place to attempt a record kick.
*Down by 14 and choosing to punt to net 21 yards.
*No on side kick.

Stupid, just stupid. You are playing the best QB in the history of the NFL that is leading a record setting offense and are playing in their house. Know your competition Reid.

If I were coach, Hemmingway, AJ Jenkins, or ANYONE else would be on the field after one of my WR's drops a catch able ball. If these pussies won't catch the ball, then give someone a chance who will.

Bowe and Avery are ****ing garbage. Bowe doesn't even try to get the ball anymore, he just bitches to the refs every play in hopes for a PI call. GO GET THE BALL YOU PIECE OF SHIT, that's why megatron is so good.
Avery has a huge drop every game. Mcspinmove seems to have the best hands on this team which is pathetic.

Alex Smith had one of his best performances of the season and still looked very Average.... that's saying something. He plays scared, he has very little pocket awareness, and NEVER steps up in the pocket while looking down field. There could be absolutely nobody in front of him and he will still roll out of the pocket rather than stepping up.

Reid's unwillingness to change anything about this offense is the concerning part. This O has gotten worse all season and there are no adjustments.

loochy
11-18-2013, 09:25 AM
It would have been if Prater hits the field goal.

well we would have scored 31 if we didn't fail at the goal like and if sherman didn't fumble down on the other end

saying "if would have been if..." just doesn't work

suzzer99
11-18-2013, 05:29 PM
I agree. Garbage time TD. The game was over... especially when Reid had no intentions on doing an on-side kick.

The coaching decisions by Reid last night were downright terrible, and now I know what the Philly fans were upset about.

*Not deferring
*Choosing to let Alex Smith pad his rushing stats instead of trying the 64 yard field goal in Denver. You can't ask for a better place to attempt a record kick.
*Down by 14 and choosing to punt to net 21 yards.
*No on side kick.

Stupid, just stupid. You are playing the best QB in the history of the NFL that is leading a record setting offense and are playing in their house. Know your competition Reid.

If I were coach, Hemmingway, AJ Jenkins, or ANYONE else would be on the field after one of my WR's drops a catch able ball. If these pussies won't catch the ball, then give someone a chance who will.

Bowe and Avery are ****ing garbage. Bowe doesn't even try to get the ball anymore, he just bitches to the refs every play in hopes for a PI call. GO GET THE BALL YOU PIECE OF SHIT, that's why megatron is so good.
Avery has a huge drop every game. Mcspinmove seems to have the best hands on this team which is pathetic.

Alex Smith had one of his best performances of the season and still looked very Average.... that's saying something. He plays scared, he has very little pocket awareness, and NEVER steps up in the pocket while looking down field. There could be absolutely nobody in front of him and he will still roll out of the pocket rather than stepping up.

Reid's unwillingness to change anything about this offense is the concerning part. This O has gotten worse all season and there are no adjustments.

Emphatically agree with everything here.

MILLER58
11-18-2013, 05:48 PM
Brandon Flowers has taken so many cheap shots on Welker that I can't help rooting for Welker to torch him. Already has 5 catches for 36. -Skip Bayless on twitter!

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-18-2013, 06:19 PM
They did not hold that much.

I disagree, they had Hali clotheslined right off the bat , we were screaming where's the call. It went on throughout the game.

Rams Fan
11-18-2013, 06:19 PM

I understand why people would want Reid to go for it from the 1, but the previous 3 plays, the Chiefs ran the ball did not get to the endzone.

I can't really blame Reid for kicking the FG after that.

KC_Connection
11-19-2013, 01:59 AM
Except it wasn't a garbage time TD because the Chiefs after a stop got the ball back with the chance to get within one score after that. If they had moved the ball down the field like they did on the previous drive, at that point all they needed was an onside kick to go their way to win the game. The Broncos were the better team yesterday, but the game wasn't quite over yet at the time. I'm not sure what's difficult about that concept.

Breaker
11-19-2013, 02:02 AM
well we would have scored 31 if we didn't fail at the goal like and if sherman didn't fumble down on the other end

saying "if would have been if..." just doesn't work

There is a difference between the opponent stopping you as the Broncos did in that situation and a guy simply missing a field goal.

KC_Connection
11-19-2013, 02:05 AM

Reid is a bad decision maker. Always has been. Punting in the situation that he did last night was just completely absurd. That kind of conservative shit combined with the limitations of Alex Smith is what is going to limit this offense the rest of the season. Unfortunately, I don't see much chance of improvement there.

Phobia
11-19-2013, 02:06 AM
Brandon Flowers has taken so many cheap shots on Welker that I can't help rooting for Welker to torch him. Already has 5 catches for 36. -Skip Bayless on twitter!

Skip Bayless? Really? People listen to that guy and follow him on twitter?

11-19-2013, 02:10 AM

I hopes Flowers and company take even more cheap shots on him in the rematch. That montage was fucking GREAT!!!

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2013, 02:10 AM
Reid is a bad decision maker. Always has been. Punting in the situation that he did last night was just completely absurd. That kind of conservative shit combined with the limitations of Alex Smith is what is going to limit this offense the rest of the season. Unfortunately, I don't see much chance of improvement there.

So, Andy Reid is such a "bad decision maker" that he coached his team to five NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl.

Uh huh.

You're a fucking dumb motherfucker. You'd better get some sleep because I'm sure your two degrees from KU require that you makes some big time decisions at Quik Trip tomorrow.

And by the way, you don't know dick about football and you write worse than a 5th grader.

Stad
11-19-2013, 02:17 AM
So, Andy Reid is such a "bad decision maker" that he coached his team to five NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl.

Uh huh.

You're a ****ing dumb mother****er. You'd better get some sleep because I'm sure your two degrees from KU require that you makes some big time decisions at Quik Trip tomorrow.

And by the way, you don't know dick about football and you write worse than a 5th grader.

LMAO

GordonGekko
11-19-2013, 02:52 AM
Skip Bayless? Really? People listen to that guy and follow him on twitter?

MILLER58 does.

Also, with regards to the not holding Hali argument, the dude was ****ing close-lined several times during the game with no calls (Donkey arm literally wrapped around his neck). Not sure about Houston, but Hali had about three flagrant holds that weren't called. Pathetic refs and their quest to protect the mighty Forehead.

KC_Connection
11-19-2013, 02:55 AM

Yes. I certainly wouldn't call him a bad coach, but anybody that knows anything about the Philadelphia Eagles over Reid's run there knows he has a history of bad decision making, particularly in big games.

You're a ****ing dumb mother****er. You'd better get some sleep because I'm sure your two degrees from KU require that you makes some big time decisions at Quik Trip tomorrow.

Uh oh, the child is acting up again. Looks like I'm now one of Dane's designated rep targets on ChiefsPlanet too. LMAO

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2013, 03:04 AM
Yes. I certainly wouldn't call him a bad coach, but anybody that knows anything about the Philadelphia Eagles over Reid's run there knows he has a history of bad decision making, particularly in big games.

So, changing your story once again?

Uh oh, the child is acting up again. Looks like I'm now one of Dane's designated rep targets on ChiefsPlanet too. LMAO

You're a liar and a fool. You've dug your own hole.

Have fun in 4 hours using your two degrees from the "University of Kansas".

LMAO

Tool.

KC_Connection
11-19-2013, 03:09 AM
So, changing your story once again?

Where did the story change? I called him a bad decision maker, not a bad coach. That's what he is, his history in Philadelphia supports that.

You're a liar and a fool. You've dug your own hole.

Have fun in 4 hours using your two degrees from the "University of Kansas".

LMAO

Tool.
Got it all out of your system yet, Dane?

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2013, 03:17 AM
Where did the story change? I called him a bad decision maker, not a bad coach. That's what he is, his history in Philadelphia supports that.

His history of unprecedented success in Philly shows that he's a "bad decision maker"?

How many chromosomes are you missing, Mr. "Two Degrees from KU"? And what time are required to be at work mopping the floors tomorrow with those two degrees?

LMAO

KC_Connection
11-19-2013, 03:20 AM
His history of unprecedented success in Philly shows that he's a "bad decision maker"?

No, Andy's poor decision making in big games does. Ask any Eagles fan (or really, anyone familiar with his work) about that.

And what exactly is unprecedented about a team making the playoffs a bunch of times and losing when they get there?

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2013, 03:26 AM
No, Andy's poor decision making in big games does. Ask any Eagles fan (or really, anyone familiar with his work) about that.

So, you have no actual proof that Andy Reid makes "bad decisions" during "big games".

That's exactly what I figured. You're talking put of your ass.

And what exactly is unprecedented about a team making the playoffs a bunch of times and losing when they get there?

More proof that you're talking out of your ass AND you're unfamiliar with Eagles history.

11-19-2013, 03:39 AM
I'm certainly questioning some of his decisions with the Chiefs. I do recall several eagles fans telling us about some of these coaching decisions.

KC_Connection
11-19-2013, 03:41 AM
So, you have no actual proof that Andy Reid makes "bad decisions" during "big games".

The proof is in those games. It's why he has a lot of critics like this who knock his tactics (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/04/jeremiah-trotter-andy-reid-got-out-coached-in-a-lot-of-games/), why Lurie called him out upon his firing for " scattered decision making" (http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2012/12/31/3822134/andy-reid-fired-jeff-lurie-says-decision-making-became-scattered) and why Eagles fans will always remember moments like this:

It's a strange thing to be galled about, when you step back and consider it, but it was galling. The number of times they actually did win topped out in 2004-05, at 15: 13 regular-season victories, two playoff victories, and the ball in Donovan McNabb's hands with 5:40 to go in the Super Bowl, within striking distance of a beatable Patriots team. The Eagles needed two scores, and they got one of them—on that still-baffling three-minute-45-second slow march down the field, their relentless downfield progress matched by the even-more-relentless draining of the clock. It was the Andy Reid-iest sequence of Andy Reid's career; I watched it with a friend who hates the Eagles, and he abandoned his rooting interest and started yelling at the TV set in sheer objective disbelief and frustration. How could any team be so stupid with so much on the line?
http://deadspin.com/5972253/andy-reid-good-enough-to-make-you-hate-him-for-how-bad-he-was

More proof that you're talking out of your ass AND you're unfamiliar with Eagles history.
I wasn't aware you were referring to solely Eagles history. That's a completely different standard. Because NFL history is full of talented teams that failed repeatedly in the playoffs.

BlackHelicopters
11-19-2013, 11:05 AM
We were never in the game. The score is deceptive.

KC_Connection
11-19-2013, 11:42 AM
7 points behind with the ball several times in the 2nd half isn't in the game? What if the Denver offense turned it over again?

Pablo
11-19-2013, 11:47 AM
I'm certainly questioning some of his decisions with the Chiefs. I do recall several eagles fans telling us about some of these coaching decisions.Absolutely.

We heard that Andy was poor at managing the clock, threw the ball too often, and had strategic brain farts from time to time when he came over from Philly.

All of these things reared their ugly heads in the Broncos game.

Hammock Parties
11-19-2013, 11:49 AM
Andy Reid should have traded for Nick Foles too.

He isn't foolproof.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-19-2013, 06:24 PM

We were until the fumble. That's what sucks about a weak-assed offense like this: there is NO room for error. NONE.

Rausch
11-19-2013, 06:26 PM
Andy Reid should have traded for Nick Foles too.

Not too...instead of...