PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Kyle Love signed a one-year deal with the Chiefs. Cut Toribio

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-19-2013, 04:14 PM
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 7m
Former Patriots DT Kyle Love signed a one-year deal with the Chiefs.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 8m
#Chiefs waived DE Anthony Toribio.

Discuss Thrower
11-19-2013, 04:17 PM
.. but... why male models?

DaneMcCloud
Dorsey is a pimp.

Always working the roster.

hometeam
DeVito?

The Franchise
11-19-2013, 04:19 PM
DeVito?

Yeah....must be hurt.

BigCatDaddy
11-19-2013, 04:20 PM
Interesting. He was cut by the Pats in the spring for being a diabetic.

Chief Roundup
Who? Never heard of this dude.

DaneMcCloud
Love was a tackle with the Patriots, not an end.

DJ's left nut
11-19-2013, 04:21 PM
I'd be pretty stunned if Love is in playing shape.

The guy's not been on a team all season. As near as I can tell he hasn't played a snap.

We're pretty late in the game to be grabbing street free agents, even if Toribio does suck.

Ideally he'd be ready to go and Poe can get some breathers here and there; I think the workload is really starting to tax him. That said, I'd be pretty shocked if he's anything but filler.

We need to put a little more effort into the backup NT position next year. Poe will break down if we don't.

hometeam
11-19-2013, 04:21 PM
Who? Never heard of this dude.

25 starts since 2010

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-19-2013, 04:22 PM
http://instntrply.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/bighit.gif

He messed up Lilja

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2013, 04:22 PM

The guy's not been on a team all season. As near as I can tell he hasn't played a snap.

We're pretty late in the game to be grabbing street free agents, even if Toribio does suck.

Ideally he'd be ready to go and Poe can get some breathers here and there; I think the workload is really starting to tax him. That said, I'd be pretty shocked if he's anything but filler.

We need to put a little more effort into the backup NT position next year. Poe will break down if we don't.
Considering he signed just a one year deal, I'd imagine they think he's in playing shape.

The Franchise
11-19-2013, 04:23 PM
DT Anthony Toribio was waived in a corresponding roster move. Released by the Patriots in May, Love couldn't make it past final cuts with the Jaguars. He'll be making his 2013 debut if he's active for Sunday's game against the Chargers. Love has 25 games of starting experience, and provides insurance for a defensive line that could be missing RE Mike DeVito (knee) in Week 12.

Dante84
11-19-2013, 04:23 PM
Pretty sure Dorsey had him work out prior to hiring him.

I bet he's in football shape....

DJ's left nut
11-19-2013, 04:24 PM
Considering he signed just a one year deal, I'd imagine they think he's in playing shape.

I don't care how many drills you run him through, you can't know that until he actually puts the jersey on.

We'll see.

I liked him as a potential value signing in September. I just don't hold out a whole lot of hope for a wide-body being able to come in and make a contribution after sitting out this long.

Those fellas have pretty tough motors to keep running...

ChiefGator

Poe needs some Love!

chiefs1111
Dorsey is a pimp.

This.

HemiEd

I totally forgot about Powe not being on the roster any longer. :banghead:

DJ's left nut
11-19-2013, 04:26 PM
I totally forgot about Powe not being on the roster any longer. :banghead:

As near as I can tell, Powe never even got a workout.

There were some really bad players on this roster...

The Franchise
11-19-2013, 04:27 PM

This.

RealSNR
Awesome signing. He's really good from 3!

DaneMcCloud
I don't care how many drills you run him through, you can't know that until he actually puts the jersey on.

We'll see.

I liked him as a potential value signing in September. I just don't hold out a whole lot of hope for a wide-body being able to come in and make a contribution after sitting out this long.

Well, Love was undrafted. He's bounced around but when he's been given the opportunity to play, he's responded well.

He appears to be a highly motivated individual, so I'd prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's not as if NFL practices are in any way strenuous these days, anyway...

Marcellus
11-19-2013, 04:28 PM

We'll see.

The guy MAY see 10 snaps in a game. He doesn't have to be in top shape yet.

ILChief
11-19-2013, 04:30 PM
What is Shaun smith up to?

hometeam
11-19-2013, 04:31 PM
What is Shaun smith up to?

Tweeting about the chiefs.

Dante84
11-19-2013, 04:31 PM
I hope Dorsey can do for the WR's this next offseason what he did for the DB's this past offseason.

wazu
11-19-2013, 04:33 PM
Really curious what they saw from Toribio Sunday that they didn't like. Reviews I heard were positive, and he got a hurry in one of his ten snaps.

ChiefsCountry
11-19-2013, 04:34 PM
Well, Love was undrafted. He's bounced around but when he's been given the opportunity to play, he's responded well.

He has only been on the Patriots.

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2013, 04:35 PM
He has only been on the Patriots.

He was also with Jacskonville for several months this year but didn't make the final roster.

MTG#10
11-19-2013, 04:36 PM
He has only been on the Patriots.Don't correct the all-knowing DoucheMcloud

He was also with Jacskonville for several months this year but didn't make the final roster.

That's a far cry from "bounced around but when he's been given the opportunity to play, he's responded well."

You dont know what the fuck you're talking about like most of the time so STFU

DJ's left nut
11-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Really curious what they saw from Toribio Sunday that they didn't like. Reviews I heard were positive, and he got a hurry in one of his ten snaps.

I hope it's as simple as realizing that they're pushing Poe too hard and Love has more upside than Toribio.

Toribio's always been something of a placeholder - an 'in case of emergency' type. He's never been a truly useful rotational lineman.

Ideally they think Love can be and they're hoping to get a fresher Poe. He was doubled all day and was absolutely gassed in the 2nd half. They desperately need someone that can be a credible presence to pair with him down there.

This move was unexpected, mostly because it was a position that just fell off the radar. At the same time, the effort was definitely needed.

HemiEd
11-19-2013, 04:39 PM

Yes, I agree, but wasn't aware Powe was really that bad. He seemed to flash early after being drafted, then we never really saw him again.

Amnorix
11-19-2013, 04:39 PM
He was actually reasonably solid for us, and I have no idea why the Patriots didn't sign him back when Wilfork AND Kelly went out of the lineup. No idea...

Mr. Laz
11-19-2013, 04:44 PM
I think they figure that part of the reason Poe isn't getting quite the push is because he's tired.

RealSNR
11-19-2013, 04:46 PM
So is Jaye Howard just complete ass garbage at this point still? I don't think he's been active for a single game, and since this he's a second-year player, it doesn't look very good for him to make the necessary leap from year two to year three. I know we're hoping to bring him along slowly, but if we can't depend on him when we have an injury issue, is he really all that promising enough to keep around on the roster?

MMXcalibur
11-19-2013, 04:53 PM
The re-Patsification of the Chiefs.

DJ's left nut
11-19-2013, 04:55 PM
He was actually reasonably solid for us, and I have no idea why the Patriots didn't sign him back when Wilfork AND Kelly went out of the lineup. No idea...

Oh yes you do.

It's because Belichick is a petty asshole and Love had the audacity to be upset when the Patriots cut him.

There's no way that megalomaniacal dickhead would've 'stooped' to asking Love to come back after Love didn't kiss the ring on his way out the door.

DJ's left nut
11-19-2013, 04:56 PM
So is Jaye Howard just complete ass garbage at this point still? I don't think he's been active for a single game, and since this he's a second-year player, it doesn't look very good for him to make the necessary leap from year two to year three. I know we're hoping to bring him along slowly, but if we can't depend on him when we have an injury issue, is he really all that promising enough to keep around on the roster?

I don't think Howard's a NT; he's more of a 5-tech.

gblowfish
11-19-2013, 04:57 PM
Looks like Toribio plays the price for a no-sack game. Also besides DeVito, TJack got banged up too. Odd that they would cut Toribio with two DT's banged up in that game.

Strongside
11-19-2013, 05:06 PM
Looks like Toribio plays the price for a no-sack game. Also besides DeVito, TJack got banged up too. Odd that they would cut Toribio with two DT's banged up in that game.

Andy said yesterday that Tyson is better off than DeVito, but that both were day-to-day. Those guys have both been unsung heroes this year, so I hope they're not gone for long.

gblowfish
11-19-2013, 05:07 PM
I suppose I should say "DE" instead of "DT" with us in the 3-4....

Hammock Parties
11-19-2013, 05:08 PM
This guy is a good player. I'd compare him to Shaun Smith in a lot of ways.

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2013, 05:10 PM
Don't correct the all-knowing DoucheMcloud

That's a far cry from "bounced around but when he's been given the opportunity to play, he's responded well."

You dont know what the fuck you're talking about like most of the time so STFU

So, he wasn't cut and didn't sign with Jacksonville?

Yes or no?

And when he played for New England was he bad?

Yes or no?

Is he on his third team this year?

Yes or no?

You're a fucking trailer trash retard, BTW.

Easy 6
11-19-2013, 05:10 PM
... Poe can get some breathers here and there; I think the workload is really starting to tax him.

This and that... i don't care what kind of genetic freak he is, he seems to be wearing down under this load.

Still wish we would've kept Powe, i don't care how dumb he is, how smart do you actually have to be to muscle up and eat space 10-12 snaps a game?

On that note, has Powe even made another roster, anyone?

DJ's left nut
11-19-2013, 05:11 PM
This and that... i don't care what kind of genetic freak he is, he seems to be wearing down under this load.

Still wish we would've kept Powe, i don't care how dumb he is, how smart do you actually have to be to muscle up and eat space 10-12 snaps a game?

Keep reading...

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2013, 05:12 PM

Powe isn't on a roster, so wishing they'd kept him means that he'd be wasting a roster spot on a guy that isn't even on a practice squad elsewhere.

:p

Amnorix
11-19-2013, 05:13 PM
Oh yes you do.

It's because Belichick is a petty asshole and Love had the audacity to be upset when the Patriots cut him.

There's no way that megalomaniacal dickhead would've 'stooped' to asking Love to come back after Love didn't kiss the ring on his way out the door.

Any support whatsoever for this other than your butt?

MTG#10
11-19-2013, 05:14 PM
So, he wasn't cut and didn't sign with Jacksonville?

Yes or no?

And when he played for New England was he bad?

Yes or no?

You're a fucking trailer trash retard, BTW.

Getting cut by your first team then signing and being cut without seeing any playing time by a 2nd team isn't "bouncing around and responding well". If he responded so fucking well after his one "bounce" he wouldn't have been cut by the worst team in the league, idiot.

And you're a cunt.

wazu
11-19-2013, 05:15 PM
The PFT story directly ties Love being cut by the Pats to him being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. Says they gave him option to retire or be cut. Not that familiar with what symptoms would mean for a D-Lineman. I'm sure dietary changes and stuff, but seems kind of extreme for that to be only reason to let go. (And then never re-sign no matter how desperate you are.)

DJ's left nut
11-19-2013, 05:16 PM
Any support whatsoever for this other than your butt?

For what? Love was very outspoken about his feelings when he was cut.

Are you asking for support regarding Belichick being a petty asshole? Because I'm fairly certain the record is pretty straightforward on that one as well.

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2013, 05:16 PM
Getting cut by your first team then signing and being cut without seeing any playing time by a 2nd team isn't "bouncing around and responding well". If he responded so fucking well after his one "bounce" he wouldn't have been cut by the worst team in the league, idiot.

And you're a cunt.

He's on his third team this year, Dummy.

If that isn't the definition of "bouncing around", then every woman that's seen you naked hasn't laughed uncontrollably.

Easy 6
11-19-2013, 05:17 PM
Keep reading...

Heh, lotsa posts happened while i was tapping out a post... never even got a workout, good grief, he must be dumber than a brick.

But man, the few times he flashed, he really flashed... he once literally blew up 3 men head on to make the tackle.

gblowfish
11-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Watch Peeholi go on NBC Sunday and take credit for this signing...

wazu
11-19-2013, 05:23 PM
Some more details on his departure from the Pats:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kyle-love-blasts-england-patriots-fans-release-154200500.html

Kyle Love Blasts the New England Patriots and Fans About His Release
Kyle Love Takes to Twitter and the Press to Express His Unhappiness with Patriots and Fans

By Andrew Martin | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Wed, May 22, 2013 11:42 AM EDT

COMMENTARY| Breakups rarely go well, and the one between defensive tackle Kyle Love and the New England Patriots has become particularly strained. Since being released, he has criticized his former team and even blasted fans who weighed in on his departure.

After having spent the past three years with New England, Love was released by the team with the designation of a non-football injury on May 15 following being diagnosed with Type-2 diabetes. The move disappointed his agent, Richard Kopelman, who told ESPN Boston, "Naturally, we are disappointed that the Patriots decided to part ways with Kyle, especially in light of the fact that a number of elite professional athletes with diabetes -- both Type-1, which is known to be far more difficult to manage than Type-2 diabetes -- have had very successful careers in professional football, hockey, baseball and basketball."

Love originally joined the Patriots as an undrafted rookie out of Mississippi State University. He went from fighting for a roster spot to being a valuable contributor during his tenure. The 26-year-old played in 41 games (26 starts) with New England, recording totals of 5.5 sacks and 65 tackles.
Love's status in 2013 was murky even before his illness was discovered. The Patriots brought in free-agent defensive linemen Tommy Kelly and Armond Armstead to compete for playing time in the team's new 4-3 defensive alignment. If Love had stayed, he would have battled them during training camp for playing time and possibly even a roster spot.

The Jacksonville Jaguars quickly snapped up Love following his release, but that hasn't stopped him from lashing out against his former team.
The jilted defensive tackle told the Florida Times-Union he wasn't surprised by New England giving him the boot. "That's how they run their business up there; veteran guys who have been there for years and put in a lot of work get treated like rookies."

Love refuted that he had lost any significant amount of weight or had fallen out of shape during the offseason, as many had speculated. While his medical diagnosis appears to have played a part, finances may have also been a contributing factor. The Boston Globe reported that his departure saves the team $850,000 in cap space.

Love softened his stance when asked about how he would handle the situation moving forward. "My wife asked me how I felt after the whole thing went down and it was bittersweet. You're sad, but then you're happy at the same time. I'm just trying to move on and not really worry about what happened."

It became clear Tuesday that he was not prepared to move on just yet, as he took to Twitter to blast New England fans who have pestered him since his situation became public. He also brusquely instructed fans in another tweet to stop hounding him about his release.

Finally, Love called out the fans who have apparently peppered him with questions and opinions, making it clear that only those who were present when he was informed of his release were qualified to speak on the subject.
Although some have clamored for Love to seek legal action against the Patriots on the grounds of discrimination, he reportedly wants to simply move forward with his playing career. That endeavor has not gotten off to a good start because of his words and actions.

There's little doubt Love is angry, if not embarrassed, by how his life and career have become public fodder. If he truly wants to move on, the best thing he could do is let his play on the field do the talking for him. Until he does, this story will continue to linger and draw attention.

Amnorix
11-19-2013, 05:25 PM
For what? Love was very outspoken about his feelings when he was cut.

Are you asking for support regarding Belichick being a petty asshole? Because I'm fairly certain the record is pretty straightforward on that one as well.

I think Belichick can be an asshole. I also think he can be a great human being -- for example:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2012/02/05/friends_know_a_different_bill_belichick_than_patriots_fans_do/

NFL Hall of Famer Jim Brown: "I don't compare myself with anyone. Let me tell you about someone I do admire. Bill Belichick of the New England Patriots has contributed more to the work I surround myself with than any black athlete in modern times—financially, intellectually, every way. He's been in the prisons with me. He's met gang members in my home; he's met gang members in Cleveland [where Belichick coached the Browns from 1991 to '95]. He's put up money. He's opened up areas of education for us very quietly and very strongly. Imagine what would happen if Michael Jordan did the same thing."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1025537/3/index.htm

MTG#10
11-19-2013, 05:25 PM

If that isn't the definition of "bouncing around", then every woman that's seen you naked hasn't laughed uncontrollably.

ROFL

I <3 you Dane

Easy 6
11-19-2013, 05:26 PM
Good, goood... let the anger flow through you, Kyle.

Make the world PAY for their truculence and vanity... yes, bring your anger to KC.

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-19-2013, 05:26 PM
Arrowhead Pride ‏@ArrowheadPride 2m
Agent of Kyle Love tells @HerbieTeope Love is healthy, ready to beat the Broncos http://chiefsspin.com/chiefs-sign-dt-kyle-love-waive-anthony-toribio/ …

Amnorix
11-19-2013, 05:29 PM
I had honestly forgotten about Love's comments when he was released. I also don't believe that the diabetes was the sole reason he was let go, since teh Patriots drafted a player a few years ago in the 3rd or 4th round -- a DB whose name I forget -- who was known to have diabetes. That player didn't work out, unfortunately.

KCUnited
11-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Good move, can't let San Diego beetus.

wazu
11-19-2013, 05:32 PM
Good, goood... let the anger flow through you, Kyle.

Make the world PAY for their truculence and vanity... yes, bring your anger to KC.

Poetic justice coming when he flattens Tom Brady in the playoffs.

Easy 6
11-19-2013, 05:39 PM
Poetic justice coming when he flattens Tom Brady in the playoffs.

OH YEAH!

Rain Man
11-19-2013, 05:49 PM
I think Belichick can be an asshole. I also think he can be a great human being -- for example:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2012/02/05/friends_know_a_different_bill_belichick_than_patriots_fans_do/

NFL Hall of Famer Jim Brown: "I don't compare myself with anyone. Let me tell you about someone I do admire. Bill Belichick of the New England Patriots has contributed more to the work I surround myself with than any black athlete in modern times—financially, intellectually, every way. He's been in the prisons with me. He's met gang members in my home; he's met gang members in Cleveland [where Belichick coached the Browns from 1991 to '95]. He's put up money. He's opened up areas of education for us very quietly and very strongly. Imagine what would happen if Michael Jordan did the same thing."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1025537/3/index.htm

Hey, Jim, Aaron Hernandez doesn't really count.

unlurking
11-19-2013, 06:17 PM

No offense, but he hasn't "responded well". Yes he has bounced. Twice now. The first time he never played a game before being cut. That's not responding well. We don't know if he will respond well on his second bounce with the Chiefs.

unlurking
11-19-2013, 06:17 PM
Hey, Jim, Aaron Hernandez doesn't really count.
ROFL

Easy 6
11-19-2013, 06:23 PM
No offense, but he hasn't "responded well". Yes he has bounced. Twice now. The first time he never played a game before being cut. That's not responding well. We don't know if he will respond well on his second bounce with the Chiefs.

He had some bright moments for a championship caliber team and was had for peanuts... its well worth a shot.

We cant keep exhausting Poe like this, he'll be shot by the playoffs.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-19-2013, 06:35 PM
Dorsey is a pimp.

We are soooo going to destroy the fucking market next year. Can't wait!

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2013, 06:36 PM

Bullshit.

As part time player and UNDRAFTED college free agent, the guy had 65 tackles and 4.5 sacks in 32 games in 2011 and 2012.

I'll take that type of a production from a rotational player every fucking day of the week.

There is no doubt he'd still be a member of the Patriots this year had he not be diagnosed with diabetes.

unlurking
11-19-2013, 07:36 PM
Bullshit.

As part time player and UNDRAFTED college free agent, the guy had 65 tackles and 4.5 sacks in 32 games in 2011 and 2012.

I'll take that type of a production from a rotational player every fucking day of the week.

There is no doubt he'd still be a member of the Patriots this year had he not be diagnosed with diabetes.
Please tell me what part of my statement is bullshit?

Where did he respond well after bouncing between teams?

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2013, 08:31 PM
Please tell me what part of my statement is bullshit?

Where did he respond well after bouncing between teams?

Why don't you re-read my original post.

Jesus

:facepalm:

Sorter
11-19-2013, 08:35 PM
I think Love has the chance to be a heck of a rotational player.

Titty Meat
11-19-2013, 08:43 PM
Didn't this guy get cut from the Jags?

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2013, 08:59 PM
I think Love has the chance to be a heck of a rotational player.

As do I.

The Chiefs may have found themselves a real gem, although I'm slightly puzzled as to why Dorsey only signed him for this season.

wazu
11-19-2013, 09:08 PM
Didn't this guy get cut from the Jags?

Yes. If you believe the Jags are a well-managed team that makes good personnel decisions then you should consider this a red flag.

ThaVirus
11-19-2013, 09:24 PM

.. And by that you mean you saw that PFF gave them similar grades?

The PFT story directly ties Love being cut by the Pats to him being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. Says they gave him option to retire or be cut. Not that familiar with what symptoms would mean for a D-Lineman. I'm sure dietary changes and stuff, but seems kind of extreme for that to be only reason to let go. (And then never re-sign no matter how desperate you are.)

That sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. I doubt that's the reason.

wazu
11-19-2013, 09:30 PM
That sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. I doubt that's the reason.

He was Non-Football Injury waived. The article I linked actually mentions the legal angle and that Love just wanted to move on. (After blasting everybody on Twitter.)

Ace Gunner
11-19-2013, 09:38 PM
what can ya say about a guy with the name toribio..

two years ago he was emerging, but the early exit from a season ending injury closed that chapter in this book.

Sorter
11-19-2013, 10:09 PM
As do I.

The Chiefs may have found themselves a real gem, although I'm slightly puzzled as to why Dorsey only signed him for this season.

Cutler has bought up all of the insulin for next year?

salame
11-19-2013, 11:31 PM
can't be worse than toribio

RealSNR
11-19-2013, 11:58 PM
Cutler has bought up all of the insulin for next year?

When unemployment looms, it's always wise to stock up

DaneMcCloud
11-20-2013, 12:09 AM
When unemployment looms, it's always wise to stock up

If they win the division with McCown at QB, Cutler's a goner.

They'll draft a guy and bring him along while 34 year old McCown holds down the fort.

Chiefs=Champions
11-20-2013, 12:31 AM
can't be worse than terriblow

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/michael_scott/tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif

Saccopoo
11-20-2013, 02:02 AM

http://admin.fridayfunfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Hindenberg.gif

journeyscarab
11-20-2013, 09:36 AM
"Don't make fun of my diabetes, I'm Scott Malkinson."

Chiefshrink
11-20-2013, 09:58 AM
If they win the division with McCown at QB, Cutler's a goner.

They'll draft a guy and bring him along while 34 year old McCown holds down the fort.

Yep !! I've always been a Josh McCown fan and love the way he plays. Ice in his veins most of the time. I wished McCown were our backup and we had the same scenario going. Cutler does not have the fire in the belly to win. The only fire in Cutler's belly is for alcohol and for himself making sure he only looks good or is not to blame after a loss, he could care less about winning. Cutler I assure you is beginning to feel inferior to McCown as time goes on and watch for Cutler to 'duck' by continuing to be hurt to avoid the obvious. McCown has always been a hidden gem that seemed to never have the stars line up in the right way for him to really shine 'until now'.

milkman
11-20-2013, 11:15 AM
Yep !! I've always been a Josh McCown fan and love the way he plays. Ice in his veins most of the time. I wished McCown were our backup and we had the same scenario going. Cutler does not have the fire in the belly to win. The only fire in Cutler's belly is for alcohol and for himself making sure he only looks good or is not to blame after a loss, he could care less about winning. Cutler I assure you is beginning to feel inferior to McCown as time goes on and watch for Cutler to 'duck' by continuing to be hurt to avoid the obvious. McCown has always been a hidden gem that seemed to never have the stars line up in the right way for him to really shine 'until now'.

This dime store psychology is the reason I give you so much shit.

You are in no position to psycho analize these guys, and the fact that Cutler was obviously hobbled and limited by this most recent injury and tried to play through it suggests that you aren't even close.

We really need to change you name to Lucy Van Pelt.

RealSNR
11-20-2013, 11:35 AM
This dime store psychology is the reason I give you so much shit.

You are in no position to psycho analize these guys, and the fact that Cutler was obviously hobbled and limited by this most recent injury and tried to play through it suggests that you aren't even close.

We really need to change you name to Lucy Van Pelt.

You're giving him too much credit. Chiefshrink is offering dime store psychology. At least Lucy only ever charged nickels.

milkman
11-20-2013, 11:52 AM
You're giving him too much credit. Chiefshrink is offering dime store psychology. At least Lucy only ever charged nickels.

Inflation.

Discuss Thrower
11-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Inflation.

Would mean he's more of a three dimes, a nickel and two and a half penny store shrink.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-03-2013, 04:13 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Chiefs cut Kyle Love, bring back Jerrell Powe <a href="http://t.co/cMMpZ8IDbO">http://t.co/cMMpZ8IDbO</a></p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/statuses/407993698954117121">December 3, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

durtyrute
12-03-2013, 04:16 PM
I don't think I ever got to see Poe, Powe, and Devito.

But since they want to play both at nose, maybe he can give Poe a breather every now and again. I don't care if he can do it, it can't be good to keep him out there as much as they do.

Coach
12-03-2013, 04:17 PM
Well, that didn't last long....

BlackHelicopters
12-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Love lost.

The Franchise
05-19-2014, 05:18 PM
Terez A. Paylor ‏@TerezPaylor 15m

Can confirm reports that DT Kyle Love has signed with the #Chiefs, per his agent.

He's back.

htismaqe
05-19-2014, 05:19 PM
Terez A. Paylor ‏@TerezPaylor 15m

Can confirm reports that DT Kyle Love has signed with the #Chiefs, per his agent.

He's back.

He's the new Chad Hall.

Dante84
05-19-2014, 05:26 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tQxmWOEznQ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dante84
05-19-2014, 05:27 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GxIJToRv7-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KCrockaholic
05-19-2014, 06:23 PM
For some twisted fucked up reason I read this as "Chiefs sign Kyle Long. Bears cut guard."

Because what my mind wants to read and what is actually there are two different things.

kc79
05-19-2014, 07:05 PM
Hope he gets training camp to show what he can do. He'll probably get cut in 2 weeks though

Mr. Laz
05-19-2014, 07:07 PM
JAG in, JAG out

thabear04
05-19-2014, 07:25 PM
He's the new Chad Hall.

Or Jake O'Connell

TEX
05-19-2014, 07:30 PM
JAG in, JAG out

This.

RealSNR
05-19-2014, 07:34 PM
I've used this term before because I understand from context what it means.

But WTF is a JAG? An acronym?

KCrockaholic
05-19-2014, 07:42 PM

Just A Guy

milkman
05-19-2014, 07:43 PM

Just
Another
Guy

nychief
05-19-2014, 07:52 PM
For some twisted ****ed up reason I read this as "Chiefs sign Kyle Long. Bears cut guard."

Because what my mind wants to read and what is actually there are two different things.

I read Kevin Love.... my first thought was, "what the fuck?"

Mr. Laz
05-19-2014, 07:58 PM
Not that rotating guys is a bad thing, occasionally you can hit big

I'm just hope to hell that Dorsey isn't one of these guys always trying to prove that he is smarter than everyone else by filling the team with a bunch of street rats.

We need to use ALL avenues to accrue talent.