PDA

View Full Version : Football Famous Jameis...Rapist?

Pages : [1] 2

nychief
11-20-2013, 11:47 AM
Don't know if you're following the Jameis Winston rape coverup - but seems like a pretty dirty deal happening down in Tampa.

New statement from the victim's family...
http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2013/PDFs/winston.pdf

RealSNR
11-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Semen owls

In58men
11-20-2013, 12:01 PM
In comes SNR in 3...2...1

The Franchise
In comes SNR in 3...2...1

So close...

nychief
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWLJZw9Ws-g

RealSNR
11-20-2013, 12:06 PM
So close...

Not really. He was off by a whole two minutes.

Inmem could never be Jameis Winston. He's not fast enough.

Reaper16
11-20-2013, 12:10 PM
That statement from the family attorney is intense.

BlackHelicopters
11-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Jism

gblowfish
11-20-2013, 12:20 PM
He should hang out with Mike Dixon in Memphis....

Saul Good
11-20-2013, 01:59 PM
Has he even made a statement about this mess?

Pitt Gorilla
11-20-2013, 02:02 PM
The coverup and "threat" sound pretty bad.

RealSNR
11-20-2013, 02:04 PM
Not that anybody ever gives a shit about this, but even if Winston didn't do it or the investigation doesn't proceed, I still imagine this is going to cost him a Heisman Trophy.

blaise
11-20-2013, 02:11 PM
It seems like they have some legitimate questions.

chiefswillriseup
11-20-2013, 11:38 PM
DEVELOPING: DNA report connects Florida St. QB Jameis Winston to accuser. This does not prove a crime was committed. (via @Mark_Schlabach)

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10009077/dna-analysis-matches-jameis-winston-accuser&ex_cid=sportscenter

DaneMcCloud
11-20-2013, 11:43 PM
So Winston's roommate witnessed the attack and did nothing. The police discouraged the woman to not file a report because it would make her life hell. The woman may not press charges but the state could most definitely do so.

If that happens, Winston can kiss his ass goodbye.

He'll never play a down in the NFL.

Bewbies
11-20-2013, 11:44 PM
He's increasing his stock in Pittsburgh that's for sure.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-20-2013, 11:48 PM
FSU fans are the worst. I'm sure she asked to be raped assholes.

RealSNR
11-20-2013, 11:55 PM
DEVELOPING: DNA report connects Florida St. QB Jameis Winston to accuser. This does not prove a crime was committed. (via @Mark_Schlabach)

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10009077/dna-analysis-matches-jameis-winston-accuser&ex_cid=sportscenter

I know there needs to be definitive proof, but what the hell else would it mean? He stopped by because he needed to borrow a cup of sugar?

DaneMcCloud
11-21-2013, 12:02 AM
I know there needs to be definitive proof, but what the hell else would it mean? He stopped by because he needed to borrow a cup of sugar?

He Said/She Said.

The roommate's testimony or statement would be key.

-King-
11-21-2013, 12:46 AM
Isn't Winston about 4-6 inches taller than what the description called for? I find that kind of weird. I'm not saying Winston is innocent, but the description isn't even close.

The report, which was heavily redacted, does not mention Winston by name. It says the complaint was received at 4:10 a.m. and that the sexual battery occurred earlier in the morning of Dec. 7, 2012, between 1:30 a.m. and 2 a.m. The exact location was not listed, though the report says it happened at an apartment.

The incident report says the suspect is unknown. The narrative description from the investigating officer is redacted. The incident report describes the suspect as between 5 foot 9 and 5 foot 11 tall and 240 pounds. FSU athletics media guide lists Winston as 6 foot 4 and 218 pounds.http://tracking.si.com/2013/11/13/fsu-jameis-winston-denies-allegations-investigation/

Edit: Just saw the tweet about the DNA test. Nevermind :D

Prison Bitch
11-21-2013, 12:48 AM
Who cares about the description when you have the DNA. Of course the tweet is true that even DNA doesn't prove a crime happened, only that he was involved with her some way

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-21-2013, 12:49 AM
If this turns out to be true, I hope they toss that cop motherfucker in general population.

BigRedChief
11-21-2013, 12:58 AM
Not that anybody ever gives a shit about this, but even if Winston didn't do it or the investigation doesn't proceed, I still imagine this is going to cost him a Heisman Trophy.The police pressured her and her family to keep this quiet. She is not wanting a book deal or money. This was a year ago.

She was raped. The rapist was a big time FB player, possible Heisman winner and ticket to respectability for FS. They threatned her. The police were a part of the cover up. This is all as slimy as it can get.

BigRedChief
11-21-2013, 01:00 AM
He Said/She Said.

The roommate's testimony or statement would be key.Exactly. He admits to having sex with her now but it was consenual. Most people think he is guilty as hell down here. He has sweared for a year he never knew her.

RealSNR
11-21-2013, 01:05 AM
The police pressured her and her family to keep this quiet. She is not wanting a book deal or money. This was a year ago.

She was raped. The rapist was a big time FB player, possible Heisman winner and ticket to respectability for FS. They threatned her. The police were a part of the cover up. This is all as slimy as it can get.

I know. I'm saying that if there isn't enough evidence or whatever else happens so that he's not investigated or found guilty, this is going to cost him a Heisman.

As in, he has no chance at all of winning the trophy RIGHT NOW. The committee won't even want to chance it.

BigRedChief
11-21-2013, 01:13 AM
I know. I'm saying that if there isn't enough evidence or whatever else happens so that he's not investigated or found guilty, this is going to cost him a Heisman.

As in, he has no chance at all of winning the trophy RIGHT NOW. The committee won't even want to chance it.They have his DNA in her. He said he never knew her, never met her for a year. Now they matched DNA. He says its consensual sex.

He said/She said, which one are you going to believe?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-21-2013, 01:25 AM
They have his DNA in her. He said he never knew her, never met her for a year. Now they matched DNA. He says its consensual sex.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X2nagLnpyDA?start=404&end=410" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

RealSNR
11-21-2013, 01:29 AM
They have his DNA in her. He said he never knew her, never met her for a year. Now they matched DNA. He says its consensual sex.

I don't know and don't care. The authorities can handle that.

I'm ONLY talking about the Heisman, and how no matter what the results will turn up, he's not going to win it. That can be determined right now.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
11-21-2013, 01:58 AM
Isn't Winston about 4-6 inches taller than what the description called for? I find that kind of weird. I'm not saying Winston is innocent, but the description isn't even close.

http://tracking.si.com/2013/11/13/fsu-jameis-winston-denies-allegations-investigation/

Edit: Just saw the tweet about the DNA test. Nevermind :D

I was a bit annoyed how the media kept pointing this out. I thought it was just weird that people were so quick to discredit it when so few details were known at the time. I don't believe it's out of the ordinary for a rape victim to have trouble recalling details of the attack or accurately describing the victim.

These situations are so sad. :( At this point either something awful has happened or something awful is currently happening.

In any case, I guess this doesn't qualify as "Manziel disease" as he referenced before the season. At least he avoided that.

Tribal Warfare
11-21-2013, 02:23 AM

The guy was probably plastered , banged the bitch once at a party now she is screaming rape to get a cash handout from the University.

DaneMcCloud
11-21-2013, 02:26 AM
The guy was probably plastered , banged the bitch once at a party now she is screaming rape to get a cash handout from the University.

He had sex with her in his dorm room, in front of his roommate.

She went to the police and they discouraged her from filing charges.

Winston is not the "victim".

Tribal Warfare
11-21-2013, 02:33 AM
He had sex with her in his dorm room, in front of his roommate.

She went to the police and they discouraged her from filling charges.

This is what is curious about it. Why is it brought up now, if it wasn't consensual ? Does this gal have a history of being luridly promiscuous?

It stinks dude.

DaneMcCloud
11-21-2013, 02:36 AM
This is what is curious about it. Why is it brought up now, if it wasn't consensual ? Does this gal have a history of being luridly promiscuous?

It stinks dude.

I'd advise reading all of the available material before jumping to any conclusion

Tribal Warfare
11-21-2013, 02:49 AM
I'd advise reading all of the available material before jumping to any conclusion

For me it's a hard sell, but you should have good insight about it since you might've had women pull the same shit with associates of yours. So I'll take that account due to that knowledge of similar issues.

Pitt Gorilla
11-21-2013, 07:48 AM
The guy was probably plastered , banged the bitch once at a party now she is screaming rape to get a cash handout from the University.Probably? Why would you buy your own version of the events over those of a victim who has seemingly tried to do everything correctly in this case?

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-21-2013, 08:32 AM
Not that anybody ever gives a shit about this, but even if Winston didn't do it or the investigation doesn't proceed, I still imagine this is going to cost him a Heisman Trophy.

He never had a chance at the heisman with Manziel around.

Bewbies
11-21-2013, 08:37 AM
Usually the person who's story changes isn't the one telling the truth...

nychief
11-21-2013, 09:09 AM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10009077/dna-analysis-matches-jameis-winston-accuser

A DNA analysis completed by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement on Tuesday confirmed that DNA provided by Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston matched the sample taken from the underwear of the woman who has accused him of sexual battery.

According to the DNA analysis report, a copy of which was viewed by ESPN.com on Wednesday, the Florida state crime lab determined the chance of the DNA in the woman's underwear being a match for someone other than Winston was one in 2.2 trillion.

Eleazar
11-21-2013, 09:12 AM
Winston would probably have been able to write this off as he said/she said, but he's been deceptive about this throughout the process. I believe he for a long time denied the encounter ever occurred, but now he said it did and but it was consensual.

There's a lot of talk in the local media that the police did him some tremendous favors, and that a regular Joe would have been charged.

Marcellus
11-21-2013, 09:16 AM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10009077/dna-analysis-matches-jameis-winston-accuser

A DNA analysis completed by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement on Tuesday confirmed that DNA provided by Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston matched the sample taken from the underwear of the woman who has accused him of sexual battery.

According to the DNA analysis report, a copy of which was viewed by ESPN.com on Wednesday, the Florida state crime lab determined the chance of the DNA in the woman's underwear being a match for someone other than Winston was one in 2.2 trillion.

Not surprising and now he will claim it was consensual and she will claim its rape.

The roommate will be the wildcard in all of this.

What is his testimony going to be? Not guaranteed but odds are if he was watching, it was rape, and then he is facing possible charges for not reporting it as well I would think.

So whats he (roommate) going to do now?

MahiMike
11-21-2013, 09:17 AM
Jism

Just a little seminole fluid...)

Marcellus
11-21-2013, 09:18 AM
Just a little seminole fluid...)

LMAO I know I shouldn't laugh but that's pretty good.

FringeNC
11-21-2013, 09:19 AM
Listening to a pre-game pep talk, Winston seemed like a total prick to me. Having said that, how many roommates would stand back just watch a forcible rape?

Eleazar
11-21-2013, 09:37 AM
HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE

Buehler445
11-21-2013, 09:38 AM
This is a bad deal all the way around. It is so easy to bang some guy and then call rape. So much so that it has led to a boy that cried wolf environment.

Either way, the way the facts are lining up it doesn't look good for Winston.

Is his roommate on the football team?

Buehler445
11-21-2013, 09:39 AM
http://thissongslaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/antoine-dodson-e1292262218280.jpgHIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE

Great Expectations
11-21-2013, 10:21 AM
This is a bad deal all the way around. It is so easy to bang some guy and then call rape. So much so that it has led to a boy that cried wolf environment.

Either way, the way the facts are lining up it doesn't look good for Winston.

Is his roommate on the football team?

While there are some women who have done that, less than 3% of the reported rapes are that way.

Rape is also the least reported crime.

Buehler445
11-21-2013, 10:25 AM
While there are some women who have done that, less than 3% of the reported rapes are that way.

Rape is also the least reported crime.

I understand, but it is sad that we can't just believe a woman when she says she was raped. Other women have to ruin it by being retarded.

Prison Bitch
11-21-2013, 10:25 AM
They have his DNA in her.

Where did you read that? I read it was on her clothing. Are you making shit up again?

Nirvana58
11-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Okay I don't know much about the case. But why was this girl in a football players room at 1 or 2 in the morning?

nychief
11-21-2013, 10:38 AM
Seems like the ramp up to blame a victim is already starting.

Nirvana58
11-21-2013, 11:05 AM
Seems like the ramp up to blame a victim is already starting.

I am just wondering because something doesn't make since here. The victim claimed she didn't know her attacker and gave a description. In the families statement they said the toxicology proves the victim wasn't intoxicated. Why was she in an apartment at 2 in the morning where she supposedly didnt know anybody. Not trying to make a statement on what happened just looking for more info.

nychief
11-21-2013, 11:15 AM
I am just wondering because something doesn't make since here. The victim claimed she didn't know her attacker and gave a description. In the families statement they said the toxicology proves the victim wasn't intoxicated. Why was she in an apartment at 2 in the morning where she supposedly didnt know anybody. Not trying to make a statement on what happened just looking for more info.

all great questions. it'll play out. i'm more appalled by the police response, honestly, they could have sorted this all out a long time ago it seems. another great look for fla.

Nightfyre
11-21-2013, 11:24 AM
Where did you read that? I read it was on her clothing. Are you making shit up again?

How did his seminole fluid end up in her underwear.... mystery!!!! Sorry the seminole fluid joke from MM before was just too good to pass up a second time.

Eleazar
11-21-2013, 11:39 AM
Why would she have done a rape kit at the time, if it was consensual?

Why would the police/whoever have needed to suppress her accusations if she wasn't saying this had been rape all along?

Why'd he lie about it all the way until the DNA match? Not usually the conduct of an innocent person.

Demonpenz
11-21-2013, 11:41 AM
Could you imagine the reaction of Jamis was black? /bsexy

Pitt Gorilla
11-21-2013, 01:09 PM

Why would the police/whoever have needed to suppress her accusations if she wasn't saying this had been rape all along?

Why'd he lie about it all the way until the DNA match? Not usually the conduct of an innocent person.
Great questions.

Prison Bitch
11-21-2013, 03:22 PM
How did his seminole fluid end up in her underwear.... mystery!!!! Sorry the seminole fluid joke from MM before was just too good to pass up a second time.

That doesn't answer the question of finding it "in her" as he charged, and where it was actually found. And that does matter since penetration is rape but foreplay would not be.

Nightfyre
11-21-2013, 03:36 PM
I guess. They did a rape kit. :shrug: There was probably penetration if they did a rape kit.

DaneMcCloud
11-21-2013, 03:42 PM
I guess. They did a rape kit. :shrug: There was probably penetration if they did a rape kit.

Administering a rape kit doesn't necessarily prove a rape occurred.

They're performed if there is an allegation of rape.

Prison Bitch
11-21-2013, 03:45 PM

Well that settles it. He's obviously guilty.

Nightfyre
11-21-2013, 03:53 PM
Well that settles it. He's obviously guilty.

I am not saying he is or isn't. Simply that they wouldn't be pursuing rape charges if the rape kit did not reveal penetration. It could have been consensual. That said, this all looks REALLY bad for Mr. Winston.

Gravedigger
11-21-2013, 04:01 PM
It's tricky with this, if you say she is just looking for attention it makes it seem like you don't take rape seriously. USA Today said the other day that a poll recently showed that 80% of women who are assaulted don't report it. I mean I could understand if a guy threatened your life, but it seems implausible that she got raped, was told that if she told people that her life would become miserable, waits a year, tells anyways while he's the front runner for the Heisman and more popular now than ever before. I personally think it was consensual and she's looking for the attention or some kind of settlement or something but honestly, a guy in college rapes me I'm going to the police with it. To not report it just makes her look more foolish imo.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-21-2013, 04:45 PM
I understand, but it is sad that we can't just believe a woman when she says she was raped. Other women have to ruin it by being retarded.

It's not the other women who ruin it. It's the culture of blaming the victim.

Nightfyre
11-21-2013, 05:00 PM
It's tricky with this, if you say she is just looking for attention it makes it seem like you don't take rape seriously. USA Today said the other day that a poll recently showed that 80% of women who are assaulted don't report it. I mean I could understand if a guy threatened your life, but it seems implausible that she got raped, was told that if she told people that her life would become miserable, waits a year, tells anyways while he's the front runner for the Heisman and more popular now than ever before. I personally think it was consensual and she's looking for the attention or some kind of settlement or something but honestly, a guy in college rapes me I'm going to the police with it. To not report it just makes her look more foolish imo.

She went to the police with it...

Mosbonian
11-21-2013, 05:30 PM

Yeah, because that is what every college girl is looking for.....consensually sleep with a guy with the thought he might be famous someday and she can change her mind and yell rape.

threebag
11-21-2013, 05:34 PM
Yeah, because that is what every college girl is looking for.....consensually sleep with a guy with the thought he might be famous someday and she can change her mind and yell rape.

If this is it she is good at this game.

rabblerouser
11-21-2013, 05:41 PM

nice...

Saul Good
11-21-2013, 06:13 PM
It's not the other women who ruin it. It's the culture of blaming the victim.

Women who lie about being raped don't cause the credibility of all rape allegations to come into question?

Carlota69
11-21-2013, 06:22 PM
Um, she did go to the police right away. Did you not read the OP?

Carlota69
11-21-2013, 06:24 PM

It's like the stock market in a way...fuck low, claim rape high...

-King-
11-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Women who lie about being raped don't cause the credibility of all rape allegations to come into question?

Especially when it comes to star athletes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reaper16
11-21-2013, 07:17 PM

No. Not only no, but hell no. The number of women who lie is so small as to be effectively irrelevant.

LOCOChief
11-21-2013, 07:32 PM
So it happened Dec. 2012? He wasn't on anyones radar at that time, he's a RSF, why cover up for a freshman nobody? The "family" attorney is family, it's her aunt and an UF grad go figure.

Saul Good
11-21-2013, 07:35 PM
No. Not only no, but hell no. The number of women who lie is so small as to be effectively irrelevant.

So you are nearly 100% certain that he raped her. That is what you are saying. The chances of her lying about are so small as to be effectively irrelevant.

Saul Good
11-21-2013, 07:36 PM
So it happened Dec. 2012? He wasn't on anyones radar at that time, he's a RSF, why cover up for a freshman nobody? The "family" attorney is family, it's her aunt and an UF grad go figure.

Yeah...the number one QB in the country...the guy who picked Florida State over every major program in the country...was a nobody? JFC

LOCOChief
11-21-2013, 07:50 PM
Yeah...the number one QB in the country...the guy who picked Florida State over every major program in the country...was a nobody? JFC

Tallahassee PD is not known for a history of suppression, especially for a freshman qb. He had another girlfriend, she found out, made the accusation, started to think better of it until there’s a bcs title bid on the line ( a year later) and her gator aunt has her thinking payday.

Saul Good
11-21-2013, 07:51 PM
Tallahassee PD is not known for a history of suppression, especially for a freshman qb. He had another girlfriend, she found out, made the accusation, started to think better of it until there’s a bcs title bid on the line ( a year later) and her gator aunt has her thinking payday.

Tallahassee PD has one of the worst reputations in the country. Their police chief was recently fired for suppressing the fact that one of their officers beat the ever loving shit out of a woman at a traffic stop.

By the way...she didn't wait a year. She immediately went to the authorities and had a rape kit done. Meanwhile, Winston's story has been that the two have never met. Suddenly, the DNA test came back as a match...now it was consensual sex. Please though...tell me more about her non immediate family member who went to a different college and therefore hates the Seminoles so much that she convinced her niece to make a false rape accusation against the Florida State QB.

nychief
11-21-2013, 07:55 PM

Case closed! Ugh.

Saul Good
11-21-2013, 07:59 PM
Case closed! Ugh.

Yep. Nailed it.

The best way to get a big payday is to press criminal charges against a college kid who isn't allowed to even hold a job paying him more than a couple grand a year. Never mind that, if successful, she prevents him from ever getting an NFL payday.

Eleazar
11-21-2013, 08:03 PM

I think it's more than a little cynical to dismiss a rape allegation in large part because the attorney for the accuser is an alumnus of a rival school. :spock:

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-21-2013, 08:17 PM

I suggest you start running all of your children's Halloween candy through a mass spectrometer, then.

Saul Good
11-21-2013, 08:37 PM
I suggest you start running all of your children's Halloween candy through a mass spectrometer, then.

So the odds of Jameis Winston being innocent of rape are comparable to my child having razor blades in his Halloween candy?

Tribal Warfare
11-21-2013, 08:45 PM
Probably? Why would you buy your own version of the events over those of a victim who has seemingly tried to do everything correctly in this case?

Starfuckers that's why

rhinson1380
11-21-2013, 08:57 PM
Have y'all heard the new FSU war chant?

Noooooo ooooooo means nooooooo. Noooooo means nooooo oooooooo.

WhiteWhale
11-21-2013, 09:57 PM
You can always spot the date rapists in threads like this.

Reaper16
11-21-2013, 10:09 PM
So you are nearly 100% certain that he raped her. That is what you are saying. The chances of her lying about are so small as to be effectively irrelevant.

That isn't what I am saying. I'm saying that all rape allegations should be taken with the utmost seriousness, until proven otherwise.

Pitt Gorilla
11-21-2013, 10:47 PM
Star****ers that's whyhe was a star when it was reported?

Tribal Warfare
11-21-2013, 10:49 PM
he was a star when it was reported?

Yes, a starter for FSU that's bigtime campus cred. Even before the Heisman run

GloucesterChief
11-21-2013, 11:37 PM
For anybody who thinks that prosecutors and police won't cover up for big time football programs needs to read this book:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51el-CkCzmL._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Carlota69
11-22-2013, 12:44 AM
You can always spot the date rapists in threads like this.

LMAO

Saul Good
11-22-2013, 07:25 AM
That isn't what I am saying. I'm saying that all rape allegations should be taken with the utmost seriousness, until proven otherwise.

You're changing your story, and you know it. Nobody said rape allegations shouldn't be taken seriously, so don't hide behind that strawman.

Either Winston is a rapist, or she is falsely accusing him. You flat out said that women lying in this situation are so rare as to be irrelevant. If that's the case, you must believe that Winston is guilty and that his trial should be merely a formality.

I don't agree, and I doubt the Duke lacrosse players agree.

Great Expectations
11-22-2013, 08:37 AM

OU pulled their offer to him fairly early in the process. They didn't say character concerns, but usually it is either that or grades. Texas was also very high on him and then passed pretty quickly.

He grew up an OU fan and made statements to that effect as a Junior when asked what schools he liked.

Saul Good
11-22-2013, 08:44 AM
OU pulled their offer to him fairly early in the process. They didn't say character concerns, but usually it is either that or grades. Texas was also very high on him and then passed pretty quickly.

He grew up an OU fan and made statements to that effect as a Junior when asked what schools he liked.

Do you have a link to anything showing that they pulled his offer? Preferably something from before he committed to FSU...

Great Expectations
11-22-2013, 08:55 AM
Many thought it was unbelievable that Texas didn't know about his interest.

This was months after OU stopped recruiting him. I and other OU fans didn't understand why they stopped recruiting him completely and focused solely on Trevor Knight.

Jameis Winston wanted to go to Texas but was never offered: “Dang, I’m good enough for Alabama & Auburn but not good enough for Texas”

— Brett McMurphy (@McMurphyESPN) September 3, 2013

Jameis Winston: “I’m an OU fan but I always wanted to go to Texas. If I’d gotten offer from Texas I’d be going to Texas right now”

Saul Good
11-22-2013, 08:59 AM
I've heard the Texas part. I haven't heard that Oklahoma pulled their offer.

Great Expectations
11-22-2013, 09:04 AM
I've heard the Texas part. I haven't heard that Oklahoma pulled their offer.

OU was going to take one QB. It looked like it would be Gunner Kiel with Jameis Winston as a slight possibility during the spring. They completely backed off Jameis and focused hard on Knight who was an aTm verbal.

Knight committed in July before their Senior year.

I don't know why OU backed off or why Texas didn't offer.

Saul Good
11-22-2013, 09:09 AM
I don't see anything stating that Oklahoma pulled his offer.

Simply Red
11-22-2013, 09:31 AM
WHERE DEM WHITE GURLS AT...?!?!?!!?!

Tombstone RJ
11-22-2013, 09:31 AM
Have y'all heard the new FSU war chant?

Noooooo ooooooo means nooooooo. Noooooo means nooooo oooooooo.

I lol'd.

11-22-2013, 10:32 AM
or why Texas didn't offer.

Like OU- it wasn't character related.

- Pro baseball concerns... though he only ended up a 15th rounder. Not really much of an impact

- They had a long-standing verbal commitment from Connor Brewer, who was a highly regarded recruit who didn't work out. He was also a December grad and enrolled early

- They put all of their attention into c o 2013 QB Tyrone Swoopes who committed in February of his Junior year. Swoopes was considered a 5-star by most sites until a poor senior year.

Saul Good
11-22-2013, 10:54 AM
So...there are articles written before he committed to Florida State saying Oklahoma pulled the offer?

Reaper16
11-22-2013, 11:03 AM
You're changing your story, and you know it. Nobody said rape allegations shouldn't be taken seriously, so don't hide behind that strawman.

Either Winston is a rapist, or she is falsely accusing him. You flat out said that women lying in this situation are so rare as to be irrelevant. If that's the case, you must believe that Winston is guilty and that his trial should be merely a formality.

I don't agree, and I doubt the Duke lacrosse players agree.

"So rare as to be effectively irrelevant" to the consideration of the credibility or all rape cases. That's what I said. Remember when you posted this: Women who lie about being raped don't cause the credibility of all rape allegations to come into question??

I was responding directly to that. I don't question the credibility of any rape accusation. It's a very small number of false accusations that happen. Gigantically larger is the amount of legitimate rapes, and also larger is the number of rapes that go unreported for a variety of reasons owing to rape culture. I mean, read a Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_culture That's not a phrase I'm making up. That's some real shit.

If I were to question the credibility of all rape allegations because of the (let's be generous and say 5%) few false allegations that get made then I'd be contributing to the victim-blaming, she-was-asking-for-it, her-fault-for-drinking mentality that basically teaches boys in this country that rape is OK.

So I have no real statistical reason to disbelieve this woman's allegations. And I have good moral reason not to disbelieve her either. If Winston is innocent then I hope the facts proving him so will come to light.

11-22-2013, 11:05 AM
So...there are articles written before he committed to Florida State saying Oklahoma pulled the offer?

There's no way they pulled his offer. It's more than likely that the interest wasn't reciprocated and they moved their attention elsewhere. Like all teams do. If by some miracle he would have changed his mind and reached out to Stoops, he'd be a sooner.

In recruiting, 98% of the time it has nothing to do with what teams the player watched growing up. These aren't aren't die-hard fans (hence, liking OU, but interest in playing for Texas).

Great Expectations
11-22-2013, 11:30 AM

There is no reason for anybody to state that. OU stopped recruiting him focusing on Kiel and Knight. In early June OU didn't pull their offer to Kiel, but stopped recruiting him and then landed Knight. A month or so later Kiel signs with Indiana over ND and MU.

Great Expectations
11-22-2013, 11:34 AM

You don't see anything stated any school pulled an offer very often. Schools aren't telling anyone who they've offered and who they haven't. Players tell recruiting services who has offered them.

You only see offer pulls if someone verballed and then the team recruited over them. Where an explanation has to be made, and even then that usually results in somebody just switching schools.

Of course only the SEC over signs and then they usually grey shirt.

11-22-2013, 11:38 AM
Bottom line is Winston wasn't interested in OU. Bogus question of character concerns.

Saul Good
11-22-2013, 11:41 AM
"So rare as to be effectively irrelevant" to the consideration of the credibility or all rape cases. That's what I said. Remember when you posted this: ?

I was responding directly to that. I don't question the credibility of any rape accusation. It's a very small number of false accusations that happen. Gigantically larger is the amount of legitimate rapes, and also larger is the number of rapes that go unreported for a variety of reasons owing to rape culture. I mean, read a Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_culture That's not a phrase I'm making up. That's some real shit.

If I were to question the credibility of all rape allegations because of the (let's be generous and say 5%) few false allegations that get made then I'd be contributing to the victim-blaming, she-was-asking-for-it, her-fault-for-drinking mentality that basically teaches boys in this country that rape is OK.

So I have no real statistical reason to disbelieve this woman's allegations. And I have good moral reason not to disbelieve her either. If Winston is innocent then I hope the facts proving him so will come to light.

Agreed

SeeingRed
11-22-2013, 12:01 PM

This is enough to cost him the Heisman no doubt! His silence and his denial then change of story speaks its own dialog. Voters will def look at this very hard. Mante Teo's imaginary girlfriend last year was embarrassing enough Jameis may not even be considered a finalist

RedDread
11-22-2013, 12:06 PM
This is enough to cost him the Heisman no doubt! His silence and his denial then change of story speaks its own dialog. Voters will def look at this very hard. Mante Teo's imaginary girlfriend last year was embarrassing enough Jameis may not even be considered a finalist

But the bigger question is if it will deny him a shot in the NFL. His draft stock will drop but unless he's in jail, he'll be on someone's roster.

Hardware is nice but let's be honest, money is better.

11-22-2013, 12:10 PM
When did he change his story? Did I miss that?

SAUTO
11-22-2013, 12:21 PM
When did he change his story? Did I miss that?

first he said he didn't know her then said it was consensual

11-22-2013, 12:25 PM
first he said he didn't know her then said it was consensual

Link? Can't find it. Doubt it's true or it'd be looking much worse for him.

SAUTO
11-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Link? Can't find it. Doubt it's true or it'd be looking much worse for him.

hell I read it in one of these threads...

many people have referenced it.

first he said he didn't know the victim, then when dna came out he said the sex was concensual

Great Expectations
11-22-2013, 12:34 PM
Bottom line is Winston wasn't interested in OU. Bogus question of character concerns.

Certainly possible, although it didn't seem like it while following the recruitment.

Recently it seems like nobody is interested in OU, that wasn't the case 2 years ago recently removed from Sam Bradford.

11-22-2013, 12:44 PM
hell I read it in one of these threads...

many people have referenced it.

first he said he didn't know the victim, then when dna came out he said the sex was concensual

Well that info doesn't appear to exist. I think someone on here misinterpreted something. His story has been consistent as far as I can tell.

SAUTO
11-22-2013, 12:49 PM
Well that info doesn't appear to exist. I think someone on here misinterpreted something. His story has been consistent as far as I can tell.

are you saying he said he had sex with her right off the bat?

BRC Says otherwise

11-22-2013, 12:58 PM
are you saying he said he had sex with her right off the bat?

BRC Says otherwise

I went back and read the post. I don't know where he go that info. Odd statement when nobody seemed to know about the case. I guess he lives around there? Reporting gossip? That may be relevant, but it's not anything that has been confirmed.

Bugeater
11-22-2013, 01:04 PM
I went back and read the post. I don't know where he go that info. Odd statement when nobody seemed to know about the case. I guess he lives around there? Reporting gossip? That may be relevant, but it's not anything that has been confirmed.
You have to be in BRC's secret email club to get that information.

11-22-2013, 01:08 PM
You have to be in BRC's secret email club to get that information.

Haha. He's Such a huge bullshitter. It's embarrassing. But if he does have gossip, I'm not saying I wouldn't like to hear it. Reading the FSU boards has been fun

Reaper16
12-04-2013, 04:20 PM
State's Attourney's office holding press conference tomorrow at 2pm EST, in which it will be announced whether or not the state pursues case against Winston.

Which is weird. This has got to mean that he's not getting arrested, right?

mschiefs1984
12-04-2013, 04:27 PM
State's Attourney's office holding press conference tomorrow at 2pm EST, in which it will be announced whether or not the state pursues case against Winston.

Unless they are planing to arrest him between now and then.

But I would think it means no charges at least for now

Saul Good
12-04-2013, 04:51 PM

What is this, Maury Povich? Is Winston going to dance around and high five people in front of a crying accuser if it is determined than Jameis will NOT be charged?

htismaqe
12-04-2013, 04:59 PM
They're going to use the time to explain why they're going to wait to arrest him until after the BCS NC game...

The Franchise
12-05-2013, 01:11 PM
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 8m

Jameis Winston not charged after sexual assault investigation.

KCUnited
12-05-2013, 01:21 PM
State Attorney wearing a Seminole tie.

Eleazar
12-05-2013, 01:25 PM
I'm so shocked that the cops just couldn't find a reason to charge a football player in Tallahassee in the run-up to a possible national championship.

KCUnited
12-05-2013, 01:27 PM
State Attorney basically said that the victim has gaps in her story where she can't remember specifics and didn't think he could take the case to trial and win as a result.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-05-2013, 01:45 PM
Jason Cole ‏@JasonPhilCole 10m
It's Fla RT @NickMensio: Very weird RT @MichaelDavSmith 2 men laughing through a presser abt rape investigation. Sick pic.twitter.com/xbzvSLbxyR

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BavnvGzCEAENd3g.jpg:large

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Sense that Winston accuser&#39;s attorney is certainly taking note of the less-than-solemn tone of this press conference...</p>&mdash; Andrew Brandt (@adbrandt) <a href="https://twitter.com/adbrandt/statuses/408678189850845184">December 5, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BlackHelicopters
12-05-2013, 01:50 PM
So he PIIHB and later she decided she didn't like it?

T-post Tom
12-05-2013, 02:07 PM

Hope none of the females in your family ever get raped. She immediately reported the rape. This could discourage future rape victims from reporting rape. Not surprised another athlete jobs the legal system.

TLO
12-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Jason Cole ‏@JasonPhilCole 10m
It's Fla RT @NickMensio: Very weird RT @MichaelDavSmith 2 men laughing through a presser abt rape investigation. Sick pic.twitter.com/xbzvSLbxyR

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BavnvGzCEAENd3g.jpg:large

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Sense that Winston accuser's attorney is certainly taking note of the less-than-solemn tone of this press conference...</p>&mdash; Andrew Brandt (@adbrandt) <a href="https://twitter.com/adbrandt/statuses/408678189850845184">December 5, 2013</a></blockquote>

The guy on the left makes me think of Donger.

Chiefspants
12-05-2013, 02:10 PM

As this contribution illustrates, Chiefsplanet is a microcosm of the devastating rape culture in this country.

TLO
12-05-2013, 02:12 PM
Hope none of the females in your family ever get raped. She immediately reported the rape. This could discourage future rape victims from reporting rape.

Too bad you couldn't fit the word rape in there a few more times.

lcarus
12-05-2013, 02:12 PM
Jameis Winston: “I’m an OU fan but I always wanted to go to Texas. If I’d gotten offer from Texas I’d be going to Texas right now”

An OU fan that always wanted to go to Texas? The fuck?

T-post Tom
12-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Too bad you couldn't fit the word rape in there a few more times.

Thank you for your interest in my post. Have a great day.

Pepe Silvia
12-05-2013, 02:19 PM
So she got a train ran on her and later regretted it?

Demonpenz
12-05-2013, 02:36 PM
DAAAAAISSSY Needs justice.

RealSNR
12-05-2013, 02:37 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Sense that Winston accuser's attorney is certainly taking note of the less-than-solemn tone of this press conference...</p>&mdash; Andrew Brandt (@adbrandt) <a href="https://twitter.com/adbrandt/statuses/408678189850845184">December 5, 2013</a></blockquote>

I admittedly know nothing about the legal system, but there's no way the accuser's attorney can... I don't know if this is the correct term, but "appeal" the decision to not charge Winston? I know citizens have legal rights and this is probably one that falls under a double jeopardy sort of thing, where the law can't rule one way and then come back and say, "Actually, just one more thing..." Yes, I know double jeopardy is a thing for accused persons, not a factor in deciding if you're going to charge somebody.

That's just what makes this thing so damn bizarre. This wasn't a thing about determining guilt, only if the courts wanted to investigate a crime. They decided no. I'm wondering what avenues the accuser's attorney has to go through if he believes that's a bullshit ruling. Are there any avenues at all?

siberian khatru
12-05-2013, 02:38 PM
I admittedly know nothing about the legal system, but there's no way the accuser's attorney can... I don't know if this is the correct term, but "appeal" the decision to not charge Winston? I know citizens have legal rights and this is probably one that falls under a double jeopardy sort of thing, where the law can't rule one way and then come back and say, "Actually, just one more thing..." Yes, I know double jeopardy is a thing for accused persons, not a factor in deciding if you're going to charge somebody.

That's just what makes this thing so damn bizarre. This wasn't a thing about determining guilt, only if the courts wanted to investigate a crime. They decided no. I'm wondering what avenues the accuser's attorney has to go through if he believes that's a bullshit ruling. Are there any avenues at all?

Civil suit. Or request a federal civil rights investigation.

Prison Bitch
12-05-2013, 02:38 PM
So she had DNA samples from Jameis and her boyfriend. Sounds like a nice girl who's obviously getting unfairly maligned here

The Franchise
12-05-2013, 02:39 PM
Can she bring a civil lawsuit against him?

ThaVirus
12-05-2013, 02:40 PM
So she got a train ran on her and later regretted it?

I had heard that she was cheating, got caught and cried rape. That came from an FSU student though so it's probably just a bunch of bullshit.

They're about to play in the national championship game and he's the main reason why. Of course they aren't going to further pursue the charges.

ChiefAshhole20
12-05-2013, 02:40 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/12/jameis-winstons-alleged-accuser-erica-kinsman-photos/

Photos of the victim apparently. Idk how to bring up photos so I'll just provide the link. Jameis should've went for the friend if he was gonna get all rapey.

The Franchise
12-05-2013, 02:42 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/12/jameis-winstons-alleged-accuser-erica-kinsman-photos/

Photos of the victim apparently. Idk how to bring up photos so I'll just provide the link. Jameis should've went for the friend if he was gonna get all rapey.

I'd hit it. I'd just ask first and get her to sign a release form.

Rausch
12-05-2013, 02:43 PM

At first she didn't want any charges brought against him after the 1st allegation...

Prison Bitch
12-05-2013, 02:45 PM

She better pray he doesn't bring one against her.

jspchief
12-05-2013, 02:47 PM
So she had DNA samples from Jameis and her boyfriend.

What does that matter?

ThaVirus
12-05-2013, 02:47 PM

Holy hell.

There are WAY, WAY, WAYYYYYY, WAY, WAYYYY sexier chicks at FSU. If you're gonna rape you may as well make it worth it!

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 02:50 PM
They found DNA evidence of another male and were able to identify him and talk to him.

So either she had consensual sex with one and not the other or with both because there is has been no mention of her being assaulted by more than one person this whole time.

jspchief
12-05-2013, 02:52 PM
They found DNA evidence of another male and were able to identify him and talk to him.

So either she had consensual sex with one and not the other or with both because there is has been no mention of her being assaulted by more than one person this whole time.

So the second person wasn't her boyfriend?

KCUnited
12-05-2013, 02:57 PM
I can't imagine raping a chick and then finding out she'd been pied by some other dude earlier that night. Gross.

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 03:18 PM
So the second person wasn't her boyfriend?

I don't know, all I heard them say is they identified the person and spoke with them.

They also stated there were several people in the room when this indecent took place and they talked with all of them.

Tribal Warfare
12-05-2013, 03:22 PM

BOOOM called it

Great Expectations
12-05-2013, 03:24 PM

Jameis hasn't been charged with anything so revisiting the evidence isn't double jeopardizing him of anything. This would be reopening the investigation which is fairly common if new evidence presents itself, which in this case would likely be TPD corruption.

ThaVirus
12-05-2013, 03:28 PM
I wouldn't expect to see any "new" evidence creep up until after the title game if it ever does.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 03:35 PM
I find it hard to have much credibility in the police and prosecuting attorneys given the manner in which they've handled themselves throughout the entire debacle.

jspchief
12-05-2013, 03:44 PM
I find it hard to have much credibility in the police and prosecuting attorneys given the manner in which they've handled themselves throughout the entire debacle.I haven't followed it real closely, but I can't shake the impression that from the start, the investigation catered to protecting Winston.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 03:52 PM
I haven't followed it real closely, but I can't shake the impression that from the start, the investigation catered to protecting Winston.

Here's the AP report. It's pretty succinct:

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida State quarterback and Heisman Trophy candidate Jameis Winston will not be charged with sexually assaulting a woman who accused him of raping her about a year ago, a prosecutor said Thursday.

State Attorney Willie Meggs made the announcement at a news conference, saying there was not enough evidence to win a conviction.
"After reviewing all the evidence in the case, we did not feel like we could meet that burden," Meggs said.

A search warrant from January, released hours before the news conference, detailed the woman's accusations for the first time. She told police she and friends had five to six shots at a bar and her "memory is very broken from that point forward." She said she remembered being in a cab with a "non-descript" black man and going into an apartment where she was raped.

The woman didn't identify Winston, who is black, until about a month after the alleged assault.

Winston, 19, has led the Seminoles to a No. 1 ranking and a shot at a national championship if they defeat Duke on Saturday.

Many Heisman voters were waiting to see whether Winston will be charged with a crime before casting their ballots. The deadline for ballots is Monday, and the trophy is awarded Dec. 14.

The details of the alleged rape were contained in a search warrant for cellphone records, including text messages. It was dated Jan. 16, six days after the woman identified Winston.

The warrant said she tried to fight the man off, and at some point, another man came into the room and told him to stop. But the two went into a bathroom "where he completed the act."

Her next memory was of the suspect dressing her, putting her on a scooter and dropping her off at a campus intersection. She said she had no idea where the alleged assault took place.

In the short time since Meggs' office took over the case, investigators have taken DNA from Winston, interviewed the alleged victim and looked at other evidence.

Meggs said DNA found in the accuser's underwear matched Winston. Winston's attorney, Timothy Jansen, has suggested Winston had consensual sex with the accuser and he expects the prosecutor will exonerate his client.

Jansen planned to address the media later Thursday.

Patricia Carroll, the attorney representing the alleged victim, has not responded to requests for comment. Her office is expected to release a brief statement after the prosecutor's announcement.

The alleged sexual assault was first reported to police on Dec. 7, 2012. The family has said the alleged victim did not know the identity of her attacker until early January. Police said last week that they tried to interview Winston in January but that Jansen at the time told them his client would not answer questions.

The family has been sharply critical of the way Tallahassee police have handled the case. They said they pushed to have a DNA sample taken from Winston, only to be told by a police detective that it would alert Winston and make the case public. The family said Carroll was warned by police that Tallahassee is a "big football town, and the victim needs to think long and hard before proceeding against him because she will be raked over the coals and her life will be made miserable."

Tallahassee police have defended their handling of the case and said it was placed on inactive status in February after police were told the alleged victim did not wish to prosecute the case. Carroll has denied that the woman wanted to drop the investigation.

The alleged victim was an FSU student, but she left school last month.

T-post Tom
12-05-2013, 04:17 PM
I can't imagine raping a chick and then finding out she'd been pied by some other dude earlier that night. Gross.

Yeah. Always make sure a chick hasn't been recently boned before you rape her.

BlackHelicopters
12-05-2013, 05:04 PM

What?

Prison Bitch
12-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Thanks Hamas for that report. Which mentions the shots she was taking and inferring she was wasted. Too bad that report didn't mention that she only blew a .04 at the time of the rape test which completely undercuts the idea she was wasted.

Gravedigger
12-05-2013, 07:24 PM
This sounds like all the parents idea to try and charge him. Like the girl's parents found out and just went apeshit even though she wasn't entirely sure who the person was who assaulted her. She probably just wants to move on with her life but now she'll be forever connected to this so whether it's her or her parents going off questionable evidence and accounts of broken drunken stupidity, have fun with the reaping that you've sewn!

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Thanks Hamas for that report. Which mentions the shots she was taking and inferring she was wasted. Too bad that report didn't mention that she only blew a .04 at the time of the rape test which completely undercuts the idea she was wasted.

It does precisely the opposite:

Although Meggs refused to speculate why, he did point to an analysis of a blood-alcohol test taken several hours after the alleged attack that showed that her blood-alcohol content at the time of the incident could have been 0.10 percent, even though when it was taken the test registered a 0.04 reading. The 0.10 reading would have been higher than the 0.08 legal limit for driving.
The clear implication of Meggs' use of the extrapolated blood alcohol levels was to show that the accuser may have been in the brownout or blackout stage of intoxication, a probable cause of the memory gaps.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/10084756/murky-facts-fsu-quarterback-jameis-winston-sex-assault-investigation-lead-clear-decision

Gravedigger
12-05-2013, 08:07 PM
It does precisely the opposite:

Although Meggs refused to speculate why, he did point to an analysis of a blood-alcohol test taken several hours after the alleged attack that showed that her blood-alcohol content at the time of the incident could have been 0.10 percent, even though when it was taken the test registered a 0.04 reading. The 0.10 reading would have been higher than the 0.08 legal limit for driving.
The clear implication of Meggs' use of the extrapolated blood alcohol levels was to show that the accuser may have been in the brownout or blackout stage of intoxication, a probable cause of the memory gaps.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/10084756/murky-facts-fsu-quarterback-jameis-winston-sex-assault-investigation-lead-clear-decision

Lightweight. That's like what two beers if that? That's enough to envoke blackouts?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Lightweight. That's like what two beers if that? That's enough to envoke blackouts?

Depends on individual weight and biochemistry. And so what if she was a lightweight?

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 08:49 PM
Depends on individual weight and biochemistry. And so what if she was a lightweight?

Not true. .10% is .10% no matter what you weigh.

You weigh less and then yea you have less blood so you get there faster but .10% is just that.

eDave
12-05-2013, 08:56 PM

Yup. The victim, or whatever, has ugly feet. Can't get into that.

ThaVirus
12-05-2013, 09:04 PM
LMAO I actually thought that when I first looked at the pic. Her feet look long as hell.

Not attractive.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Not true. .10% is .10% no matter what you weigh.

You weigh less and then yea you have less blood so you get there faster but .10% is just that.

So weight actually does make a difference, but it doesn't? Thanks for the tip.

And alcohol affects different individuals differently, hence mentioning biochemistry.

jspchief
12-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Long feet
Would not rape

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 09:08 PM
For Marcellus:

<table border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="98%"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="11">Women</td> </tr> <tr align="center"> <td width="11%"> </td> <td colspan="10">Approximate Blood Alcohol Percentage</td> </tr> <tr align="center"> <td>Drinks</td> <td colspan="9">Body Weight in Pounds</td> <td width="24%"> </td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td> </td> <td width="7%">90</td> <td width="7%">100</td> <td width="7%">120</td> <td width="7%">140</td> <td width="7%">160</td> <td width="8%">180</td> <td width="7%">200</td> <td width="7%">220</td> <td width="8%">240</td> <td> </td> </tr> <tr align="right" valign="center"> <td align="center" bgcolor="#000000">0</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">.00</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">.00</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">.00</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">.00</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">.00</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">.00</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">.00</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">.00</td> <td bgcolor="#000000">.00</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#000000">Only Safe
Driving Limit</td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td align="center">0</td> <td>.00</td> <td>.00</td> <td>.00</td> <td>.00</td> <td>.00</td> <td>.00</td> <td>.00</td> <td>.00</td> <td>.00</td> <td align="center">Only Safe Driving Limit</td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td align="center">1</td> <td bgcolor="#ff99cc">.05</td> <td bgcolor="#ff99cc">.05</td> <td bgcolor="#ff99cc">.04</td> <td>.03</td> <td>.03</td> <td>.03</td> <td>.02</td> <td>.02</td> <td>.02</td> <td rowspan="5" align="center" bgcolor="#ff99cc">Driving Skills
Significantly
Affected <hr width="50%"> Possible
Criminal
Penalties</td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td align="center">2</td> <td>.10</td> <td>.09</td> <td>.08</td> <td bgcolor="#ff99cc">.07</td> <td bgcolor="#ff99cc">.06</td> <td bgcolor="#ff99cc">.05</td> <td bgcolor="#ff99cc">.05</td> <td bgcolor="#ff99cc">.04</td> <td bgcolor="#ff99cc">.04</td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td align="center">3</td> <td>.15</td> <td>.14</td> <td>.11</td> <td>.10</td> <td>.09</td> <td>.08</td> <td bgcolor="#ff99cc">.07</td> <td bgcolor="#ff99cc">.06</td> <td bgcolor="#ff99cc">.06</td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td align="center">4</td> <td>.20</td> <td>.18</td> <td>.15</td> <td>.13</td> <td>.11</td> <td>.10</td> <td>.09</td> <td>.08</td> <td>.08</td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td align="center">5</td> <td>.25</td> <td>.23</td> <td>.19</td> <td>.16</td> <td>.14</td> <td>.13</td> <td>.11</td> <td>.10</td> <td>.09</td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td align="center">6</td> <td bgcolor="#FF0000">.30</td> <td>.27</td> <td>.23</td> <td>.19</td> <td>.17</td> <td>.15</td> <td>.14</td> <td>.12</td> <td>.11</td> <td rowspan="4" align="center">Legally
Intoxicated
<hr width="50%"> Criminal
Penalties</td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td align="center">7</td> <td bgcolor="#FF0000">.35</td> <td bgcolor="#FF0000">.32</td> <td>.27</td> <td>.23</td> <td>.20</td> <td>.18</td> <td>.16</td> <td>.14</td> <td>.13</td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td align="center">8</td> <td bgcolor="#FF0000">.40</td> <td bgcolor="#FF0000">.36</td> <td bgcolor="#FF0000">.30</td> <td>.26</td> <td>.23</td> <td>.20</td> <td>.18</td> <td>.17</td> <td>.15</td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td align="center">9</td> <td bgcolor="#FF0000">.45</td> <td bgcolor="#FF0000">.41</td> <td bgcolor="#FF0000">.34</td> <td>.29</td> <td>.26</td> <td>.23</td> <td>.20</td> <td>.19</td> <td>.17</td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td align="center">10</td> <td bgcolor="#FF0000">.51</td> <td bgcolor="#FF0000">.45</td> <td bgcolor="#FF0000">.38</td> <td bgcolor="#FF0000">.32</td> <td>.28</td> <td>.25</td> <td>.23</td> <td>.21</td> <td>.19</td> <td bgcolor="#FF0000">Death Possible
</td> </tr> <tr align="center"> <td colspan="11">Subtract .01% for each 40 minutes of drinking.
One drink is 1.25 oz. of 80 proof liquor, 12 oz. of beer, or 5 oz. of table wine.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Gravedigger
12-05-2013, 09:10 PM

And alcohol affects different individuals differently, hence mentioning biochemistry.

I'm just saying if all it takes is a .04 level to have blackouts to where your memory becomes broken... just seems a bit far fetched to me.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 09:12 PM
I'm just saying if all it takes is a .04 level to have blackouts to where your memory becomes broken... just seems a bit far fetched to me.

She was .04 hours after the encounter. The prosecutor extrapolated her BAC to be around .10 at the time of the incident, which falls w/in the range of a hazy memory/brownouts/blackouts.

If you're going to take the time to reply to my posts, why not actually read them? It was literally posted on this very page.

Marcellus

We all know weight is factor but .10 is .10 regardless and people dont normally black out at .10%.

I know you think everything about this is suspect due to how it was handled but it seems that after all the scrutiny they still didn't press charges, they had jack and shit.

Demonpenz
dat god dum science...grawwwwl jesus riden dem dinasours

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 09:17 PM
We all know weight is factor but .10 is .10 regardless and people dont normally black out at .10%.

I know you think everything about this is suspect due to how it was handled but it seems that after all the scrutiny they still didn't press charges, they had jack and shit.

You don't know what you're talking about. And if you don't believe me, then take it from the CDC:

Why do some people react differently to alcohol than others?
Individual reactions to alcohol vary, and are influenced by many factors; such as:

Age.
Gender.
Race or ethnicity.
Physical condition (weight, fitness level, etc).
Amount of food consumed before drinking.
How quickly the alcohol was consumed.
Use of drugs or prescription medicines.
Family history of alcohol problems.

Biochemistry plays a very large role in how an individual metabolizes alcohol.

If she was taking an antidepressant, for example, the booze would knock her ass out a lot sooner than if she takes nothing but Flintstone vitamins.

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 09:25 PM
You don't know what you're talking about. And if you don't believe me, then take it from the CDC:

Why do some people react differently to alcohol than others?
Individual reactions to alcohol vary, and are influenced by many factors; such as:

Age.
Gender.
Race or ethnicity.
Physical condition (weight, fitness level, etc).
Amount of food consumed before drinking.
How quickly the alcohol was consumed.
Use of drugs or prescription medicines.
Family history of alcohol problems.

Biochemistry plays a very large role in how an individual metabolizes alcohol.

If she was taking an antidepressant, for example, the booze would knock her ass out a lot sooner than if she takes nothing but Flintstone vitamins.

1. Weight is a factor due to volume, we have covered this.
2. Food also effects absorption rate which = BAC% speed, not level. IN other words you get to .1% faster but its still .1%.
3. How fast consumed equals BAC% see the 2 above.
4. No other drugs were found in her system.

The legal level for intoxication is .08% in most states. You think that's .02% from blackout level in some people? Really?

Legal level for intoxication was .11% for most states up until about 10 -15 years ago. Thats above blackout level according to you.

No the reality is .1% is impaired. Not non functioning.

Gravedigger
12-05-2013, 09:36 PM
She was .04 hours after the encounter. The prosecutor extrapolated her BAC to be around .10 at the time of the incident, which falls w/in the range of a hazy memory/brownouts/blackouts.

If you're going to take the time to reply to my posts, why not actually read them? It was literally posted on this very page.

All I see is jumbled mess, I'm going to pretend you didn't say it, or something totally different that better lines up with what I was thinking.

I read the report this morning before you posted it, I misunderstood someone elses report, not yours in particular. My apologies to both of you.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 09:41 PM
All I see is jumbled mess, I'm going to pretend you didn't say it, or something totally different that better lines up with what I was thinking.

I read the report this morning before you posted it, I misunderstood someone elses report, not yours in particular. My apologies to both of you.

You responded to it in this post just a few hours ago:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=10251086&postcount=165

It mentions the .04 at the time of the kit and the .10 at the time of the incident.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 09:47 PM
1. Weight is a factor due to volume, we have covered this.
2. Food also effects absorption rate which = BAC% speed, not level. IN other words you get to .1% faster but its still .1%.
3. How fast consumed equals BAC% see the 2 above.
4. No other drugs were found in her system.

The legal level for intoxication is .08% in most states. You think that's .02% from blackout level in some people? Really?

Legal level for intoxication was .11% for most states up until about 10 -15 years ago. Thats above blackout level according to you.

No the reality is .1% is impaired. Not non functioning.

I didn't say what a definitive blackout level is; in-fact no-one did, but the prosecuting attorney did say that levels the accuser was at are consistent with brownouts and memory gaps similar to what she displayed when discussing the incident.

Furthermore, .10 for everyone does not affect everyone the same. Alcohol does not affect people equally. If it did, everyone who hit .40 would die. Instead, numerous people can survive, and several can die of acute alcohol poisoning at a far lower rate.

Please, though, I'm sure you can educate him and us all more on what alcohol does to memory, and the body, given that you are the obvious expert. And since you read up on all of this, why can't you differentiate brownout from blackout?

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 09:53 PM
I didn't say what a definitive blackout level is; in-fact no-one did, but the prosecuting attorney did say that levels the accuser was at are consistent with brownouts and memory gaps similar to what she displayed when discussing the incident.

Furthermore, .10 for everyone does not affect everyone the same. Alcohol does not affect people equally. If it did, everyone who hit .40 would die. Instead, numerous people can survive, and several can die of acute alcohol poisoning at a far lower rate.

Please, though, I'm sure you can educate him and us all more on what alcohol does to memory, and the body, given that you are the obvious expert. And since you read up on all of this, why can't you differentiate brownout from blackout?

We aren't talking extreme fringe examples here Hamas.

Your opinion is it was mishandled. Mine opinion is I have no idea what happened looking at what is coming out of this story.

I also don't know too many girls who go to a bar and do a ton of shots who don't do this regularly and therefore it would be odd they cant handle being at .1% BAC.

I also think that the level of scrutiny the Tallahassee PD was facing when this blew up is very high so they were going to have to err on the side of caution not football fandom.

Also the fact there were "several" people in the room when the incident occurred yet nobody is willing to spill the beans on an assault seems odd to me.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 09:55 PM
None of that has anything to do with what alcohol does to the body and your earlier claim that .1 is .1 regardless. You're deflecting.

Just Passin' By
12-05-2013, 09:58 PM
We aren't talking extreme fringe examples here Hamas.

Your opinion is it was mishandled. Mine opinion is I have no idea what happened looking at what is coming out of this story.

I also don't know too many girls who go to a bar and do a ton of shots who don't do this regularly and therefore it would be odd they cant handle being at .1% BAC.

I also think that the level of scrutiny the Tallahassee PD was facing when this blew up is very high so they were going to have to err on the side of caution not football fandom.

Also the fact there were "several" people in the room when the incident occurred yet nobody is willing to spill the beans on an assault seems odd to me.

Just to point something out here. If she was .1% at the time of the incident, that's not a guarantee that .1% was her highest mark of the night, and it doesn't mean that she couldn't have still been suffering from effects of a higher number earlier on.

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 09:59 PM
None of that has anything to do with what alcohol does to the body and your earlier claim that .1 is .1 regardless. You're deflecting.

Not true. I was making the point this girl was a party girl which doesn't help your claim she cant handle being at .1%.

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 09:59 PM
Just to point something out here. If she was .1% at the time of the incident, that's not a guarantee that .1% was her highest mark of the night, and it doesn't mean that she couldn't have still been suffering from effects of a higher number earlier on.

The DA determined her BAC at the time of the incident could have been as high as .1%. It is what it is.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 10:00 PM

That's also true. I believe you process .01% about every 45 minutes-hour, though, so she likely was never in the .2% range.

Just Passin' By
12-05-2013, 10:01 PM
The DA determined her BAC at the time of the incident could have been as high as .1%.

I got that part. You seem to have missed what I posted in response to her possibly being .1% at the time. She could originally have been higher.

Bambi
It takes a ton of courage and will to come to authorities with a rape charge.

The demeanor of the press conference is sickening. Nothing about this feels right. Hate to cast judgement on Florida/CFB but as the female reporter in the press conference says…"come on"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-Eao4MXRS14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Marcellus
I am saying all this after initially hearing the story and thinking he was probably guilty.

Its just not adding up at this point.

Too many people involved, in the room to not be able get someone to admit a crime if there was one.

Too much scrutiny on how it was handled initially to just half ass it the second time.

Gravedigger
12-05-2013, 10:02 PM
You responded to it in this post just a few hours ago:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=10251086&postcount=165

It mentions the .04 at the time of the kit and the .10 at the time of the incident.

:facepalm: I know, when I read the report initially was on USA Today this morning when I woke up, I got on here and posted my thoughts about what I had read but I didn't put the two together thinking that it was just .04 when she was tested and when she was raped. I missed the part about the .10 assumption, it was my bad and hence why I thought .04 was pretty small for a person to have blackouts. Please forgive me for my transgressions, for I know not what the fuck I said.

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 10:02 PM
That's also true. I believe you process .01% about every 45 minutes-hour, though, so she likely was never in the .2% range.

No you process 1oz of pure alcohol per hour. Or 1 typical drink.

Bambi
12-05-2013, 10:03 PM
I find it hard to have much credibility in the police and prosecuting attorneys given the manner in which they've handled themselves throughout the entire debacle.

yep

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Not true. I was making the point this girl was a party girl which doesn't help your claim she cant handle being at .1%.

People can still drink all the time and go from 0-crocked pretty quickly. Again, you seem to be incapable of understanding that levels of alcohol in the blood affect people differently.

You know that football team you root for? The namesake of this message board? How did those people metabolize alcohol on average?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 10:04 PM

Subtract .01% for each 40 minutes of drinking.

Where did that come from? Oh, right, the giant fucking chart.

Gravedigger
12-05-2013, 10:07 PM

The demeanor of the press conference is sickening. Nothing about this feels right. Hate to cast judgement on Florida/CFB but as the female reporter in the press conference says…"come on"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-Eao4MXRS14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It did seem like a pure publicity stunt. I mean why even have a press conference and just release a report? This is about as useless as The Decision.

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 10:09 PM
People can still drink all the time and go from 0-crocked pretty quickly. Again, you seem to be incapable of understanding that levels of alcohol in the blood affect people differently.

You know that football team you root for? The namesake of this message board? How did those people metabolize alcohol on average?

It isn't how Indians metabolize it, its how much they drink because they are genetically prone to being addicted to it.

Yes some ethnicities have a higher endorphin response to alcohol but it doesn't make them drunk faster, it urges them to drink more.

They aren't getting shitfaced at .1% for sure.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 10:10 PM
It did seem like a pure publicity stunt. I mean why even have a press conference and just release a report? This is about as useless as The Decision.

They could have just looped the first 20 seconds of this song instead of having the PC.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qogVHlmFcx0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just Passin' By
12-05-2013, 10:10 PM

You're talking about an average, not an absolute.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 10:14 PM
It isn't how Indians metabolize it,.

That's completely false.

Native Americans also metabolize alcohol much slower than many other ethnicities, said Dr. Cory Slovis, chairman of the department of emergency medicine at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/reasons-drunker-friends/print?id=14221338

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 10:14 PM
You're talking about an average, not an absolute.

Yes but that is much closer than what Hamas posted which was .01% per hour on average.

T-post Tom
12-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Too many people involved, in the room to not be able get someone to admit a crime if there was one.

Happens all the time. You have the potential for criminal charges against you if you say anything.

That and you have a celebrity athlete involved. Doubt many folks want to be the one known for ratting out the all-star qb in a college town ruled by football.

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 10:20 PM
That's completely false.

Native Americans also metabolize alcohol much slower than many other ethnicities, said Dr. Cory Slovis, chairman of the department of emergency medicine at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

JFC did you even read the link you just posted?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_dehydrogenase

Read that, it discusses DEPENDANCY which is related to ADH which is the issue. Dependency meaning addiction meaning quantity is a given.

And yes I used bad terminology, metabolism is involved. Its still a quantity issue.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 10:22 PM
That's completely false.

JFC did you even read the link you just posted?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_dehydrogenase

Read that, it discusses DEPENDANCY which is related to ADH which is the issue. Dependency meaning addiction meaning quantity is a given.

Did you ever stop to think that it does both, dipshit?

T-post Tom
12-05-2013, 10:23 PM

"Unprofessional" doesn't even begin to describe that. Horrible.

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Happens all the time. You have the potential for criminal charges against you if you say anything.

That and you have a celebrity athlete involved. Doubt many folks want to be the one known for ratting out the all-star qb in a college town ruled by football.

So after all this publicity about the whole thing and the entire country watching everyone buttoned up and the Tallahassee PD just said nope we aint doing it. Fuck em.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 10:26 PM
So after all this publicity about the whole thing and the entire country watching everyone buttoned up and the Tallahassee PD just said nope we aint doing it. Fuck em.

Are you talking about the same TPD that dragged its feet through the initial investigation and issued veiled threats about the relative difficulty of the accuser's life should she go forward with charges? The same one who tipped off Winston in advance?

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Did you ever stop to think that it does both, dipshit?

Dipshit?

If you read what I posted people with low tolerance rarely drink to excess because they become flushed and red after just a few sips.

It also states women who are Indian are less likely to drink at all than average Americans.

Bambi
12-05-2013, 10:27 PM
So after all this publicity about the whole thing and the entire country watching everyone buttoned up and the Tallahassee PD just said nope we aint doing it. **** em.

Kinda looks like that to me.

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Are you talking about the same TPD that dragged its feet through the initial investigation and issued veiled threats about the relative difficulty of the accuser's life should she go forward with charges? The same one who tipped off Winston in advance?

So you think with everyone on the planet watching this investigation they just shuffled it under the rug? Really?

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Kinda looks like that to me.

Well that just disproved it as being possible.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Dipshit?

If you read what I posted people with low tolerance rarely drink to excess because they become flushed and red after just a few sips.

It also states women who are Indian are less likely to drink at all than average Americans.

And all of this is relevant to AHG differing rates of metabolism exactly how, Marcellus?

Does it, or does it not vary by race?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 10:34 PM
So you think with everyone on the planet watching this investigation they just shuffled it under the rug? Really?

Was everyone watching a year ago? Would you have known who Jameis Winston was in January had he walked into your house with a Jameis Winston jersey on?

I think it was a half-assed investigation from a reluctant police department that obviously took little serious interest in the issue further compounded by an attorney's office that was oddly complicit with the defense.

Notice that Meggs refused to answer whether or not their was an assault. He did everything possible to dodge that answer, at least in the clips, and he said he wouldn't press charges, not because Winston was innocent, but because he didn't think "he could get a conviction."

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 10:37 PM
And all of this is relevant to AHG differing rates of metabolism exactly how, Marcellus?

Does it, or does it not vary by race?

It CAN vary by race. But here is a key you are missing.

If the "victim" in this case had that issue, then when she was tested at .04% many hours later that means her BAC was actually lower than .1% at the time of the incident because her body gets rid of it slower.

The bodies abilty to metabilize the alcohol and therefore remove it does not mean that .1% make you drunker, it means you stay at that level longer.

Marcellus
12-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Was everyone watching a year ago? Would you have known who Jameis Winston was in January had he walked into your house with a Jameis Winston jersey on?

I think it was a half-assed investigation from a reluctant police department that obviously took little serious interest in the issue further compounded by an attorney's office that was oddly complicit with the defense.

Notice that Meggs refused to answer whether or not their was an assault. He did everything possible to dodge that answer, at least in the clips, and he said he wouldn't press charges, not because Winston was innocent, but because he didn't think "he could get a conviction."

So the recent investigation with everyone watching was a farce? Thats ballsy.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 10:41 PM
It CAN vary by race. But here is a key you are missing.

If the "victim" in this case had that issue, then when she was tested at .04% many hours later that means her BAC was actually lower than .1% at the time of the incident because her body gets rid of it slower.

The bodies abilty to metabilize the alcohol and therefore remove it does not mean that .1% make you drunker, it means you stay at that level longer.

None of that was relevant to the victim. It was an example of how different individuals metabolize alcohol differently, which you originally claimed wasn't true. Perhaps she actually metabolized it a lot faster, and thus was closer to .14 or .15.

WhiteWhale
12-05-2013, 10:43 PM
It isn't how Indians metabolize it, its how much they drink because they are genetically prone to being addicted to it.

Yes some ethnicities have a higher endorphin response to alcohol but it doesn't make them drunk faster, it urges them to drink more.

They aren't getting shitfaced at .1% for sure.

The enzymes in the stomach differ based on gender and ethnicity.

The process of breaking down alcohol into sugar is not the same for everyone.

I actually don't disagree, because that would just mean people would have a higher BAC from less alcohol. People DO metabolize alcohol different, but that doesn't mean that a certain BAC messes some people up more than others.

And yes, "Indians" DO metabolize it slower. So do women in general. It's not really pertinent though.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2013, 10:44 PM
So the recent investigation with everyone watching was a farce? Thats ballsy.

Did I say it was?

Are you capable of anything other than deflections?

I don't know how thoroughly the investigation since November has been conducted, and I've never claimed to know. What we all should know, is that according to public information, the initial investigation was handled with deplorable behavior and rank incompetence, and it doesn't take much imagination to know that the original investigation hamstrung the second one, regardless of its seriousness.

KS Smitty
12-05-2013, 11:04 PM
I have NEVER put a thread on iggy 'til now.

I am NOT a feminist, I believe in accountability for your actions and many of your posts are repugnant, repulsive and just plain wrong.

I (kinda) remember when me and a (male) friend went out partying one night. We wound up on Lookout Point...next thing I remember we are at a local burger joint and while I'm not undressed I'm also NOT dressed. What happened? Who knows but my "friend" years later said we did it. We may have I don't know. Until he said that IMO nothing did. Was it rape or consensual? Did it happen at all? I'm sure as messed up as I was at the time I either feebly protested or was so fucked up I didn't say a word. I may even have "enjoyed" it. It was still wrong.

Years later another friend of mine took a ride with 2 other (male) "friends". They both fucked her against her will. When asked later one of them told me oh yeah she was saying no, quit, stop, you motherfuckers, etc but since she was too fucked up to put up any resistance they didn't.

Fuck you guys rape is sex without consent period the end.

Eat a bag of dicks and die in an antifreeze infested aids tree.

ThaVirus
12-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Well, that escalated quickly.

TimeForWasp
12-05-2013, 11:09 PM

Seminole winds.

Bambi
12-05-2013, 11:12 PM

I am NOT a feminist, I believe in accountability for your actions and many of your posts are repugnant, repulsive and just plain wrong.

I (kinda) remember when me and a (male) friend went out partying one night. We wound up on Lookout Point...next thing I remember we are at a local burger joint and while I'm not undressed I'm also NOT dressed. What happened? Who knows but my "friend" years later said we did it. We may have I don't know. Until he said that IMO nothing did. Was it rape or consensual? Did it happen at all? I'm sure as messed up as I was at the time I either feebly protested or was so ****ed up I didn't say a word. I may even have "enjoyed" it. It was still wrong.

Years later another friend of mine took a ride with 2 other (male) "friends". They both ****ed her against her will. When asked later one of them told me oh yeah she was saying no, quit, stop, you mother****ers, etc but since she was too ****ed up to put up any resistance they didn't.

**** you guys rape is sex without consent period the end.

I tend to side with these type of opinions when it comes to "heavy drinking-sex". A man still holds all the power. If you can get it up and fuck then you've got enough awareness to know what's right and what's not.

Girls get drunk. They flirt and they even ask for it. Point is you better be damn sure she means it before you get on top.

Just Passin' By
12-05-2013, 11:18 PM

I (kinda) remember when me and a (male) friend went out partying one night. We wound up on Lookout Point...next thing I remember we are at a local burger joint and while I'm not undressed I'm also NOT dressed. What happened? Who knows but my "friend" years later said we did it. We may have I don't know. Until he said that IMO nothing did. Was it rape or consensual? Did it happen at all? I'm sure as messed up as I was at the time I either feebly protested or was so ****ed up I didn't say a word. I may even have "enjoyed" it. It was still wrong.

Years later another friend of mine took a ride with 2 other (male) "friends". They both ****ed her against her will. When asked later one of them told me oh yeah she was saying no, quit, stop, you mother****ers, etc but since she was too ****ed up to put up any resistance they didn't.

**** you guys rape is sex without consent period the end.

So you're opposed to DUI laws on this same "too fucked up to be considered competent" basis, right?

Reaper16
12-05-2013, 11:19 PM
I am NOT a feminist.

Then you're either a complete dumbass or you have a misconception of what that word means.

Bambi
12-05-2013, 11:27 PM
So you're opposed to DUI laws on this same "too ****ed up to be considered competent" basis, right?

DUIs are extremely dangerous and 100% preventable. It's amazing the country hasn't done more to make sure they don't happen.

Bambi
12-05-2013, 11:28 PM
I am NOT a feminist

You understand there's nothing wrong with being a feminist right?

ghak99
12-05-2013, 11:30 PM

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-Eao4MXRS14" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Wow... :facepalm:

Just Passin' By
12-05-2013, 11:35 PM
DUIs are extremely dangerous and 100% preventable. It's amazing the country hasn't done more to make sure they don't happen.

Drunk sex is 100% preventable, too, but that's not the part I asked about. My question was about the "too fucked up to be competent" aspect of each.

Bambi
12-05-2013, 11:38 PM
oh there are plenty of gems…

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/198hcmpptqg9ujpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

Gravedigger
12-05-2013, 11:50 PM
oh there are plenty of gems…

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/198hcmpptqg9ujpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

Because he had everything to do with the decision to not prosecute.

Bambi
12-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Because he had everything to do with the decision to not prosecute.

Obviously I'm speaking to the remarkably terrible actions by so called professionals in conducting/reporting this case.

As for Winston who knows. Most times people have sex one of them doesn't go to the police to report a rape or sexual misconduct. He knows the truth and he will live with that forever.

Eleazar
12-06-2013, 12:21 AM
I'm sure they were probably correct in saying that they couldn't get a conviction with the case they had. You can't get a conviction anymore in a high profile case without people who will swear that they saw the whole thing happen. Jose Baez would be leaping in front of cameras up there and it'd become a circus and not a trial.

But the handling of the whole affair and the demeanor of the press conference are really pretty shameful. FSU might win a national championship but Tallahassee and the university have sure taken a black eye over this.

GloucesterChief
12-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Wouldn't be the first time (http://seattletimes.com/html/victoryandruins/) a prosecutor and police looked the other way when it comes to big time college football.

Just Passin' By
12-06-2013, 12:46 AM

That's a highly edited and misleading, minute and a half snip, of a press conference that lasted 30 minutes.

http://gamedayr.com/sports/video-willie-meggs-jameis-winston-press-conference-91044/

Reaper16
12-06-2013, 01:03 AM
That's a highly edited and misleading, minute and a half snip, of a press conference that lasted 30 minutes.

http://gamedayr.com/sports/video-willie-meggs-jameis-winston-press-conference-91044/

Any one second of that frivolous, jokey tone is irresponsible, let alone 1.5 minutes worth of it.

Just Passin' By
12-06-2013, 01:04 AM
Any one second of that frivolous, jokey tone is irresponsible, let alone 1.5 minutes worth of it.

That's a really stupid position to take.

Chiefspants
12-06-2013, 01:30 AM

WELL IT IS JUST A RAEP ACCUSATION RIGHT LOLOLOL?1!?1!111?

/CP barained trust

Reaper16
12-06-2013, 01:35 AM

If being stupid means taking rape allegations seriously then I'll gladly own up to stupid.

Al Bundy
12-06-2013, 05:15 AM
If being stupid means taking rape allegations seriously then I'll gladly own up to stupid.

Looks like it was taken seriously and now he will have to wear this accusation forever, even though there was no evidence he did anything wrong.

LOCOChief
12-06-2013, 08:07 AM
Obviously I'm speaking to the remarkably terrible actions by so called professionals in conducting/reporting this case.

As for Winston who knows. Most times people have sex one of them doesn't go to the police to report a rape or sexual misconduct. He knows the truth and he will live with that forever.

You're a dumbass and you'll have to live with that forever. He didn't rape the girl and therefore wasn't charged. If they could have brought charges on him they would have. People down here close to the situation knew this but tainted little girls like yourself just can't imagine he's innocent.

jspchief
12-06-2013, 08:10 AM
You're a dumbass and you'll have to live with that forever. He didn't rape the girl and therefore wasn't charged. If they could have brought charges on him they would have. People down here close to the situation knew this but tainted little girls like yourself just can't imagine he's innocent.

You sound pretty objective

Reaper16
12-06-2013, 08:57 AM
Looks like it was taken seriously and now he will have to wear this accusation forever, even though there was no evidence he did anything wrong.

If he's innocent, its only due to the incompetency of the Tallahassee police that he'll wear this accusation forever.

But you misunderstood what I meant by taking rape allegations seriously. I can't in any way say that Meggs was taking that press conference seriously. That jokey, dismissive tone sends a strong signal to anyone in Florida who was raped that they should think twice about seeking justice. If you think you were raped and the State's Attorney doesn't think he can win, you get laughed off. It's not funny that someone thinks they were raped, and its not funny that people will question Winston's innocence in the matter. Nothing about this is funny at all.

MahiMike
12-06-2013, 09:02 AM
So I only have 3 questions:

1. How much was the payoff?
2. Who chipped in to pay it other that FSU?
3. Did FSU make a deal w/Winston that he owes them playing time thru his senior year?

OmahaChief
12-06-2013, 09:09 AM

No matter what you say some people are just not going to get it. I agree with you and I have a feeling most do. For those that don't understand substitute the alleged vicitim with your wife or daughter and see if you still think these cuts laughing at a press confernce is funny.

Bambi
12-06-2013, 09:13 AM

You sound like a tough guy. Are you?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-06-2013, 10:03 AM
It was a lot easier to root for the Chiefs when I didn't have to see this kind of bullshit from their fans on a daily basis.

Prison Bitch
12-06-2013, 10:09 AM
It was a lot easier to root for the Chiefs when I didn't have to see this kind of bullshit from their fans on a daily basis.

Bet it was really rough on you being a Democrat when all of them around you were attacking the accusers of Bill Clinton. Must've boiled your blood.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Bet it was really rough on you being a Democrat when all of them around you were attacking the accusers of Bill Clinton. Must've boiled your blood.

You are terrible at everything. Humor, sarcasm, reading, intelligible composition. Do you have similar levels of difficulty attempting tasks such as boiling water and licking envelopes?

Prison Bitch
12-06-2013, 11:23 AM
I fully expected the tap out.

Eleazar
12-06-2013, 11:26 AM
Chiefsplanet normally advocates a system of frontier justice that would make Turkish prisons in the middle ages look like birthday parties, so it's interesting that when it's a rape charge nobody really seems interested.