PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs DeVito, Fisher, Jackson will not practice today

Mr. Laz
11-20-2013, 12:26 PM
Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher 33m
DeVito, Fisher, Tyson Jackson will not practice today for #Chiefs. Asamoah will try to practice but may not make it

jd1020
11-20-2013, 12:30 PM
DeVito and Jackson are easily replaced.

I hope Fisher can make it Sunday. Without him our offense is lost.

Dante84
11-20-2013, 12:32 PM

Trolololol

BlackHelicopters
11-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Fisher is the key.

BlackHelicopters
11-20-2013, 12:35 PM

SeeingRed
11-20-2013, 02:11 PM
What are the injuries? Hopefully Devito is ok. That knee didn't move in a natural direction on that play. Him and Poe are monsters at stopping the run. Who will play RT if Fisher cannot?

HemiEd
11-20-2013, 02:37 PM
Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher 33m
DeVito, Fisher, Tyson Jackson will not practice today for #Chiefs. Asamoah will try to practice but may not make it

Have we ever had a OT injured as much as Fisher? Are they just babying him to protect their long term investment?

ChiefRocka
11-20-2013, 03:00 PM
Have we ever had a OT injured as much as Fisher? Are they just babying him to protect their long term investment?

Thats what happens when you're an undersized rookie. :evil:

OrtonsPiercedTaint
11-20-2013, 03:19 PM
All we need is Love
Love is all we need

Mr. Laz
11-20-2013, 03:48 PM

:doh!:

completely wrong

OrtonsPiercedTaint
11-20-2013, 03:54 PM

Oh, I see.
:bong: :p

T-post Tom
11-20-2013, 04:01 PM

Kyle Turley

HemiEd
11-20-2013, 04:26 PM
Thats what happens when you're an undersized rookie. :evil:
Can't wait until he gets full sized!

Kyle Turley

Speaking of undersized!

Chiefs Pantalones
11-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Stephenson and Schwartz make the running game so much better, IMO.

Three7s
11-20-2013, 05:37 PM

More trolling, I see.

jd1020
11-20-2013, 06:28 PM
More trolling, I see.

???

You think its just that easy to replace a #1 overall pick?

Fisher has been improving every week and is becoming one of the premier tackles in the game right in front of our eyes. The guy stone walled Von Miller Sunday and only gave up 2 sacks. It's not easy to replace that, especially when the one thing this team is lacking is blocking up front.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-20-2013, 07:10 PM
LMAO

Mr. Laz
11-20-2013, 07:19 PM
looks like schwartz dumb ass helped get our RT hurt ... he decided to go 3-on-1 instead of staying home and help pick up the blitzers

gif of play
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/11/19/fisherinjury.gif

jd1020
11-20-2013, 07:20 PM
Doesn't look good.

Probably just lost our chance at a SB with that injury.

Saccopoo
11-20-2013, 07:30 PM
looks like schwartz dumb ass helped get our RT hurt ... he decided to go 3-on-1 instead of staying home and help pick up the blitzers

Well, perhaps that's the only way our interior OL can get someone blocked - three on one.

Pretty bad play by Schwartz, though I can't see where Fisher got jacked up. Obviously something happened as he immediately goes for his left arm after the contact, but it didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.

Mr. Laz
11-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Well, perhaps that's the only way our interior OL can get someone blocked - three on one.

Pretty bad play by Schwartz, though I can't see where Fisher got jacked up. Obviously something happened as he immediately goes for his left arm after the contact, but it didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.
looks to me like Charles and Fisher chose to block the correct guys.

Schwartz should have stayed home and picked up the looping DE.

When Fisher saw that Schwartz was gone he had to try to reach block the DE at the last minute and hyperextended his shoulder or something.

Titty Meat
11-20-2013, 07:40 PM

There's the problem with Fisher. He lunges on every play.

Mr. Laz
11-20-2013, 07:41 PM

1. don't quote the gif, it kills the host

2. schwartz is the guy who made the mistake

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-20-2013, 07:44 PM

He should riposte for Q.

Nightfyre
11-20-2013, 07:51 PM

He should have squared up on Schwartz's man with his magical teleportation powers. Seriously. I bag the Fisher pick as much as anyone and I have to point out how much bullshit this post is?

Titty Meat
11-20-2013, 07:55 PM
He should have squared up on Schwartz's man with his magical teleportation powers. Seriously. I bag the Fisher pick as much as anyone and I have to point out how much bullshit this post is?

He will always have shoulder problems if he keeps lunging every play. You're a dumbass though.

ThaVirus
11-20-2013, 08:22 PM
Schwartz definitely fucked up, but it would help to see the defensive alignment pre-snap so we can see if they did anything exotic to confuse us or if Schwartz is really just an idiot..

Mr. Laz
11-20-2013, 09:08 PM
Schwartz definitely ****ed up, but it would help to see the defensive alignment pre-snap so we can see if they did anything exotic to confuse us or if Schwartz is really just an idiot..
yea, as far as i can tell ....

The NT slanted across the center's face to open up the middle
The safety blitzed off the edge to take the OT or RB
The DE dropped a step and then looped inside
The LB came with a delayed blitz ... maybe as soon as saw the RB stay in to block

We handled it just fine until Schwartz went all the way inside with the NT instead of passing him off to the center or doing that 1-handed shove to help the center out.

If schwartz stays for the DE then Fisher can stay for the LB and we are ok.

Charles gets beaten late but that might have happened because he saw other guys coming and was looking to bail for a dump pass.