PDA

View Full Version : Life Good deeds.

ThatRaceCardGuy
11-21-2013, 01:26 PM
Thought I would share this story. City worker found my cousin's envelope with her baby shower money. Great guy. This is right down the street from my home. I plan on dropping the guy off a Oklahoma Joes gift card as a thank you for returning my cousins envelope. She doesn't have a lot of money, her and her fiancé are both in college ao money is tight.

http://fox4kc.com/2013/11/20/honest-man-returns-found-money-to-expecting-mom/

Phobia
11-21-2013, 01:28 PM
That guy is definitely not 'that guy'.

ThatRaceCardGuy
11-21-2013, 01:30 PM
That guy is definitely not 'that guy'.

Ahh..I would have returned. I've done it before. If it was yours probably not...but that's because we know mutual people in KC and I've heard you're a dick lmao.

Phobia
11-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Nobody who knows me for real thinks I'm a dick.

ThatRaceCardGuy
11-21-2013, 01:50 PM

Yah I was just joking. We do know mutual people outside of cp-they said you're good people.

Dayze
11-21-2013, 01:53 PM
My wife and I went out to breakfast at First Watch on Saturday, and as we were walking out we bought the breakfast of 3 old ladies. They were shocked lol

when I said "Excuse me. My wife and I would like to pay for your breakfast today if that's ok with you"

one lady goes : ".......why"? (dumbfounded).
I told her that we had some extra money and we'd like to do what we can, when we can.
We got a 'god bless you', and a "you will be in our prayers". They all had crosses on necklaces.....so, hopefully some good mojo is coming our way :)

gblowfish
11-21-2013, 01:56 PM

Wait....

You're real???

Predarat
11-21-2013, 01:57 PM
That is really awesome. Alot of good comments about that man too under the story.

BigMeatballDave
11-21-2013, 02:02 PM
None of them go unpunished.

Phobia
11-21-2013, 02:04 PM
Yah I was just joking. We do know mutual people outside of cp-they said you're good people.

Heh. I like jokes. I know there are plenty of people who think I am a dick. I can be a dick. But you have to really go out of your way to earn that side of me.

Phobia
11-21-2013, 02:05 PM
Wait....

You're real???

I'm real and I'm real mad about that thread you started yesterday. I'm nominating it for worst thread of 2013 and I think it stands a chance.

Dayze
11-21-2013, 02:12 PM
The Locker Room thread? I second the nomination.

I like George; I'm not angry, just disappointed.

ChiefGator
11-21-2013, 02:17 PM
My wife and I went out to breakfast at First Watch on Saturday, and as we were walking out we bought the breakfast of 3 old ladies. They were shocked lol

when I said "Excuse me. My wife and I would like to pay for your breakfast today if that's ok with you"

one lady goes : ".......why"? (dumbfounded).
I told her that we had some extra money and we'd like to do what we can, when we can.
We got a 'god bless you', and a "you will be in our prayers". They all had crosses on necklaces.....so, hopefully some good mojo is coming our way :)

If it doesn't come your way, they may just be pretending to be god-fairing folk. In that case, killing each of them slowly is likely to bring some good mojo your way.

Gonzo
11-21-2013, 02:41 PM

This is true. If you were going to go to a bar or something and you didn't know who Phil was, you'd never know it was him.

Dayze
11-21-2013, 03:14 PM
If it doesn't come your way, they may just be pretending to be god-fairing folk. In that case, killing each of them slowly is likely to bring some good mojo your way.

Most likely. I'm giving them another week.

tooge
11-21-2013, 03:19 PM

There's more than one Phil? That explains alot.