PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Is the planet in full meltdown mode?

lewdog
12-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Some great threads on the front page! Keep up the good insight fellow Planeteers!

10 being full meltdown mode
1 being we still got this shit

Poll to follow

MOVE THIS SHIT TO THE LOUNGE

notorious
12-01-2013, 07:13 PM
I am in "I don't give a fuck anymore" mode.

What is that on the rating scale?

lewdog
12-01-2013, 07:13 PM
I am in "I don't give a **** anymore" mode.

Shit, I missed that.

I think that is #69. No???

lewdog
12-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Holy fuck....

In the Media Center.

Mods, move this shit. I'm retarded!

Bump
12-01-2013, 07:26 PM
WHY IS THIS IN THE MEDIA SECTION YOU DAMN FUCKTARD

Rasputin
12-01-2013, 07:31 PM
PM Bob Dole get this shit fixed. Too the lounge!

Ace Gunner
12-01-2013, 07:35 PM
i'm pretty sure dwayne bowe melted down. and avery. need to move on from those two idiots.

and albert is easily replaced. so he needs to be gone too.

NewChief
12-01-2013, 07:37 PM
The meltdown is so epic that posts are showing up in the wrong subforums.

Ace Gunner
12-01-2013, 07:40 PM
The meltdown is so epic that posts are showing up in the wrong subforums.

ya, but wayne bowe sucks.

lewdog
12-01-2013, 07:46 PM
Too much drink. Wrong forum and not all the numbers on the poll!

Awesome.

Shogun
12-01-2013, 07:47 PM
I've never played this game before. Is it turn based?

lewdog
12-01-2013, 07:49 PM
I've never played this game before. Is it turn based?

Yea, it's your turn to shut the hell up.

displacedinMN
12-01-2013, 07:57 PM
I made a "Things I don't give a F about' list

It is long!!!!

notorious
12-01-2013, 08:04 PM

Awesome.

Never too much to drink after the abortion I just watched this evening.

Psyko Tek
12-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Holy fuck....

In the Media Center.

Mods, move this shit. I'm retarded!

the first step IS realizing you have a problem

not that bad, but I am really pissed about 3 loses that could have been had
we ain't as good as our record

Psyko Tek
12-01-2013, 08:07 PM

Awesome.

if you can still type you have not had too much to drink
now open the tequila show those brain cells and that uppity liver who is boss

Gonzo
12-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Moved... Dumbass.

Eleazar
12-02-2013, 09:33 AM
Not even close...

The haters are just the loudest voices and have been during most of a year in which the team is playing well, which is the same as it was in ought-three from what I can remember.

Simply Red
12-02-2013, 09:34 AM
I have no regrets about rooting for the team. This has still been an outstanding season.

Marcellus
12-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Why should we meltdown over a game we knew we might lose against a good team?

Frazod
12-02-2013, 10:10 AM
I turned the sonofabitch off as soon as Alice threw that pick into the endzone. I wasn't going to let those choke artist fucksticks ruin a great Mizzou weekend. Played Skyrim with some new mods instead and undoubtedly had a much more enjoyable afternoon than anybody who watched the game.

Tribal Warfare
12-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Last season was meltdown mode, this is just another menstrual cycle.

12-02-2013, 10:17 AM
They won more games than I ever thought they would this year so I'm fine with the way things are. Sure I don't like the late game decisions the last two weeks but doesn't affect my enjoyment of this surprise season.

TEX
12-02-2013, 10:18 AM
They won more games than I ever thought they would this year so I'm fine with the way things are. Sure I don't like the late game decisions the last two weeks but doesn't affect my enjoyment of this surprise season.

This. Piloi is gone and they have finally turned the corner.

CallMeSquidwad
12-02-2013, 10:20 AM
Who voted nope? The ones in denial? Look at this front page full of rants, the true bandwagoners come to the surface during the ugly times.

lcarus
12-02-2013, 10:21 AM
I am in "I don't give a fuck anymore" mode.

Way to be man. Pro sports isn't worth getting upset about at all.

ptlyon
12-02-2013, 10:21 AM

I'm pretty much here. Will still continue to watch but will have no expectations.

Just as long as Manning doesn't make it to the SB.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
12-02-2013, 10:22 AM
Turkey Day family frustration needing an outlet, more likely

lcarus
12-02-2013, 10:24 AM
I'm pretty much here. Will still continue to watch but will have no expectations.

Just as long as Manning doesn't make it to the SB.

I don't even care about that. Sure I'd love Denver to lose, only because of the people that give me shit all the time (thinking I care). I have Denver fans coming out of the woodwork all over the place down here. Never have I seen so many. God damn bandwagon fans I tell ya. And most of them have one thing in common. They don't know the last thing about the game. "I'm a diehard Broncos fan. Oh they place KC this weekend? What's their record?"

Sandy Vagina
12-02-2013, 10:32 AM
I turned the sonofabitch off as soon as Alice threw that pick into the endzone. I wasn't going to let those choke artist ****sticks ruin a great Mizzou weekend. Played Skyrim with some new mods instead and undoubtedly had a much more enjoyable afternoon than anybody who watched the game.

wow, what a pussy quitter you are. :deevee:

Not even close...

The haters are just the loudest voices and have been during most of a year in which the team is playing well, which is the same as it was in ought-three from what I can remember.

... and THIS. :thumb:

12-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Who voted nope? The ones in denial? Look at this front page full of rants, the true bandwagoners come to the surface during the ugly times.

you don't even know what meltdown around here is. This isn't even close to CP meldown mode.

ptlyon
12-02-2013, 10:33 AM
I don't even care about that.

I do. I hated the broncos since the 70's and hated Manning for years. All of his pointing BS, his whiney self deserving family, and he's just plain ugly. Then they married together and their fans walk around like they've reserved the Lombardi at the beginning of the season. His loss in the playoffs last year was vindication for the worst year of being a chiefs fan. I want him to retire without another ring. **** Manning, **** Elway, and **** the broncos.

That, and I have $100 bet with a broncos fan he never reaches the SB as a bronco.

EDIT: Fuck that naked guy in the barrel too. I know he's dead but all I can say is "good".

Strongside
12-02-2013, 10:34 AM
I know we've lost 3 straight, but I'm very encouraged by a lot of things. The defense needs to make adjustments, but I think Alex Smith is playing better than I thought he could...particularly in throwing the ball down the field. If guys don't drop everything yesterday he finished the game with almost 400 yards and 4 touchdowns.

Mr_Tomahawk
12-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Because we lost to Denver twice? Naw...

San Diego was one bad lost...no need to meltdown over that.

CallMeSquidwad
12-02-2013, 10:35 AM
you don't even know what meltdown around here is. This isn't even close to CP meldown mode.

Get fucked. I'm new to posting but I've read this shit for years I know how sad and pathetic some of these people are. Nothing will ever be good enough for CP

Frazod
12-02-2013, 10:36 AM
wow, what a pussy quitter you are. :deevee:

It's supposed to be entertainment. Watching them get their shit pushed in by Manning for the second time in three weeks really doesn't entertain me.

But that 2-for-1 special your mom gives on blowjobs - that's entertaining.

BigCatDaddy
12-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Nah. We were exposed in a few places that need to be addressed like CB, Safety, WR and TE, but I think the line is starting to play up to it's potential. There is still some work to be done, but I think this team can win a game on the road in the playoffs.

12-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Get ****ed. I'm new to posting but I've read this shit for years I know how sad and pathetic some of these people are. Nothing will ever be good enough for CP

Get fucked? Wow.

Again, if you think this is meltdown mode, you have not been paying attention to this shit for years.

RealSNR
12-02-2013, 10:38 AM
Get fucked. I'm new to posting but I've read this shit for years I know how sad and pathetic some of these people are. Nothing will ever be good enough for CP

Black Bob! We got Black Bob here!

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldmgvcDb3m1qc489fo1_500.png

Eleazar
12-02-2013, 10:39 AM
There are reasons to be encouraged. No, we aren't as good as Denver. We all knew that. We lost to San Diego because we lost our two best pass rushers and the secondary got clowned. One time thing.

The offensive line has been playing better. That was all Alex Smith needed to start looking like a top-third QB. We need WRs this offseason, but we all know that.

The defense has regressed, but I'd like to see what it looks like when Hali and Houston are both 100% again. We need to replace two starters in the secondary this offseason, but we know that.

BigCatDaddy
Get ****ed. I'm new to posting but I've read this shit for years I know how sad and pathetic some of these people are. Nothing will ever be good enough for CP

New? BlackBob, you've been here for over a year now off and on LMAO

Sandy Vagina
It's supposed to be entertainment. Watching them get their shit pushed in by Manning for the second time in three weeks really doesn't entertain me.

My mom died two weeks ago of cancer dude. :huh:

ptlyon
Black Bob! We got Black Bob here!

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldmgvcDb3m1qc489fo1_500.png

ROFL

gblowfish
12-02-2013, 10:42 AM
It sucks to get swept by Denver, but it wasn't out of the realm of possibility. Losing to San Diego like we did hurt more.

Still much better than last year, and I'm happy with that.

Frazod
12-02-2013, 10:44 AM
My mom died two weeks ago of cancer dude. :huh:

In today's lesson, Mac-douche learns not to lash out at people on the internet for no reason.

kcfanXIII
12-02-2013, 10:44 AM

You have an october 2013 join date. Not allowed to call out bandwagon jumpers till you prove you aren't one. Where were you during 4-12 and 2-14? This is a place for rants so of course there will be a few of them.

Sandy Vagina
12-02-2013, 10:49 AM
In today's lesson, Mac-douche learns not to lash out at people on the internet for no reason.

didn't lash out... just pointed out the pussy quitter mentality of an alleged fan that gives up on his team after the first drive to play video games. That is your right... do what you want, but don't be offended by judgments made after announcing it.

Make a poll and I suspect that 90+% of KC fans would agree that your actions were that of a pussy quitter.

notorious
12-02-2013, 10:50 AM
Last season was meltdown mode, this is just another menstrual cycle.

LMAO

This. It's a rough menstrual cycle.

Frazod
12-02-2013, 10:52 AM
didn't lash out... just pointed out the pussy quitter mentality of an alleged fan that gives up on his team after the first drive to play video games. That is your right... do what you want, but don't be offended by judgments made after announcing it.

Make a poll and I suspect that 90+% of KC fans would agree that your actions were that of a pussy quitter.

Go wash Alice's balls some more.

gosampel
12-02-2013, 10:53 AM
I think we are all in the "I knew this was going to happen mode", but at least it wasn't a blow out

notorious
12-02-2013, 10:55 AM
I have said it a lot: It's a good thing that we are losing so that our weaknesses aren't being glossed over.

We know where to improve. I am tired of fake-good football teams that get fisted in the playoffs.

Tombstone RJ
12-02-2013, 10:59 AM
full meltdown mode, no, I've seen worse. But the goobbers who were proclaiming the greatness of this team, and the defense in particular, yah, they've been shut up. As many posters (and me in particular) pointed out here, kc got by with an historically (or hysterically) easy schedule playing a bunch of lousy QBs.

but, you all have 9 wins after being the worse team in the NFL so you got that going for yah.

Simply Red
12-02-2013, 11:01 AM
full meltdown mode, no, I've seen worse. But the goobbers who were proclaiming the greatness of this team, and the defense in particular, yah, they've been shut up. As many posters (and me in particular) pointed out here, kc got by with an historically (or hysterically) easy schedule playing a bunch of lousy QBs.

but, you all have 9 wins after being the worse team in the NFL so you got that going for yah.

and you lost to Indy, no biggie. You have the better team - I just think it's funny that you have to keep reminding yourself.

MTG#10
12-02-2013, 11:05 AM
After 20 years without a single playoff win Im almost completely numb to this team. I dont get as excited as most when we win, but I dont get as mad as most when we lose. When we failed to convert on 4th down to send it into overtime yesterday, I laughed, turned off the tv, and didn't think about it again for the rest of the night. The only thing that could make me really give a shit again would be a playoff win.

Tombstone RJ
12-02-2013, 11:07 AM
and you lost to Indy, no biggie. You have the better team - I just think it's funny that you have to keep reminding yourself.

meh, many people pointed out that kc has had an amazingly easy schedule, playing backup QBs but peeps here were drinking way too much red koolaid to listen.

BigCatDaddy
12-02-2013, 11:08 AM
After 20 years without a single playoff win Im almost completely numb to this team. I dont get as excited as most when we win, but I dont get as mad as most when we lose. When we failed to convert on 4th down to send it into overtime yesterday, I laughed, turned off the tv, and didn't think about it again for the rest of the night. The only thing that could make me really give a shit again would be a playoff win.

That's pretty much where I'm at as well. I'm into the game, but once it's over it doesn't affect me much either way anymore. Maybe getting older and seeing the real big picture in life puts things in a different perspective.

Simply Red
12-02-2013, 11:13 AM
meh, many people pointed out that kc has had an amazingly easy schedule, playing backup QBs but peeps here were drinking way too much red koolaid to listen.

again almost identical schedule to that of the Broncos. Very little variation. So say what you will about 'our' schedule.

Tombstone RJ
12-02-2013, 11:15 AM
again almost identical schedule to that of the Broncos. Very little variation. So say what you will about 'our' schedule.

lol, whatever. What back up QBs have the Broncos played?

Simply Red
12-02-2013, 11:17 AM
lol, whatever. What back up QBs have the Broncos played?

I don't care at all. Go on and hold your head high, I honestly am proud that you're proud. I wish you the best, nobody will beat you all.

loochy
12-02-2013, 11:19 AM
I don't see how this is "meltdowny" - I mean is anyone really surprised that we lost these last 3 games?

Tombstone RJ
12-02-2013, 11:19 AM
I don't care at all. Go on and hold your head high, I honestly am proud that you're proud. I wish you the best, nobody will beat you all.

you completely missed the point. again.

BigCatDaddy
12-02-2013, 11:20 AM
I don't see how this is "meltdowny" - I mean is anyone really surprised that we lost these last 3 games?

I thought we'd beat San Diego and think we would have without the injuries.

jspchief
12-02-2013, 11:21 AM
I think most of us can step back and say in the big picture KC is having a very successful season, particularly after last year.

However, I'm not a robot. I let things like 9-0, leading the league in sacks after 5 weeks, and taking a 2 TD lead on Denver get me excited. It sucks me in and gets my hopes up, consequently ripping my heart out when it starts to crumble.

A lot of us like to vent our frustration here. It's one of the appeals this board has over homer boards.

Tribal Warfare
12-02-2013, 11:21 AM

nope, many of us foresaw this happening

Mr_Tomahawk
12-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Lewdog is having a meltdown.

loochy
12-02-2013, 11:24 AM
nope, many of us foresaw this happening

I wouldn't say that I expected we'd lose all 3, but I did expect to lose at least 1 of the Denver games and the SD game was a tossup for me. I didn't expect 3 losses, but it's not surprising either. This kind of thing can happen when you have tough games all stacked up.

Tribal Warfare
12-02-2013, 11:25 AM
I wouldn't say that I expected we'd lose all 3, but I did expect to lose at least 1 of the Denver games and the SD game was a tossup for me. I didn't expect 3 losses, but it's not surprising either. This kind of thing can happen when you have tough games all stacked up.

Good QBs were the difference makers.

RealSNR
12-02-2013, 11:26 AM

The defense was successful not because they played easy QBs, you fucking moron.

Tombstone RJ
12-02-2013, 11:28 AM
The defense was successful not because they played easy QBs, you ****ing moron.

but it helped, and yah, your defense is solid, I've never denied that.

loochy
12-02-2013, 11:32 AM
Good QBs were the difference makers.

Yes, good QBs and coaches that are smart or skilled enough to take advantage of our D's holes.

RealSNR
12-02-2013, 11:52 AM
but it helped, and yah, your defense is solid, I've never denied that.

The games against Tony Romo and Michael Vick were just flukes, then?

Fitzpatrick, Keenum, and Campbell had better games against us than those guys.

Dayze
12-02-2013, 12:29 PM

That.

Bugeater
12-02-2013, 12:37 PM
There are reasons to be encouraged. No, we aren't as good as Denver. We all knew that. We lost to San Diego because we lost our two best pass rushers and the secondary got clowned. One time thing.

The offensive line has been playing better. That was all Alex Smith needed to start looking like a top-third QB. We need WRs this offseason, but we all know that.

The defense has regressed, but I'd like to see what it looks like when Hali and Houston are both 100% again. We need to replace two starters in the secondary this offseason, but we know that.
Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Yeah, I think plenty of people on this board are. The level of denial regarding this team's shortcomings has been staggering.

gosampel
12-02-2013, 12:42 PM
I felt like in maybe week 3 or 4 I wasn't sold on the offense, but I fig by the bye we would fix problems but I guess we went fishing at the lake instead. So yes I seen this coming I was just hoping for a real team that going to the playoffs and SB, But I believe Andy is the the right track to something

Predarat
12-02-2013, 12:50 PM
The only reason the Planet is not in full melt down mode is somebody died in Parking Lot A. Nobody knows if it was a criminal or an innocent victim. So the Planet is kind of in a holding pattern. If the criminal died the concern for that issue will go down sharply and the Planet will proceed to meltdown mode. If its the innocent victim we will gain perspective and have sympathy for the victim and realize this is just a damn game.

lewdog
12-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Lewdog is having a meltdown.

Nope I was just in full retard mode posting in the media section and fucking up the poll.

Seems to be a bit more action in this thread since it was moved. Who would have thought?!

HemiEd
12-02-2013, 01:15 PM

This

Anyone that isn't enjoying this season is only hurting themselves. It is fun to be competitive again, and they are doing so much better than most thought.

I predicted 10 and 6, and a split with the Broncos, so that is out the window.

I for one, am starting to feel that Peyton may end up being the best QB ever, so it is truly an uphill battle that this team has come close to winning.

Tombstone RJ
12-02-2013, 01:30 PM
The games against Tony Romo and Michael Vick were just flukes, then?

Fitzpatrick, Keenum, and Campbell had better games against us than those guys.

whatever helps you sleep better at night... :thumb:

HemiEd
12-02-2013, 01:36 PM
whatever helps you sleep better at night... :thumb:

You keep repeating that line like you like the sound of it. Anyone that lets an NFL team fuck with their sleep should be getting paid by that NFL team.

Your Broncos have Peyton Manning, end of story. The whole team has confidence he will get the job done, and he usually does. They would suck hog taint without him, and hopefully his career will be over soon.

Tombstone RJ
12-02-2013, 01:38 PM
You keep repeating that line like you like the sound of it. Anyone that lets an NFL team **** with their sleep should be getting paid by that NFL team.

Your Broncos have Peyton Manning, end of story. The whole team has confidence he will get the job done, and he usually does. They would suck hog taint without him, and hopefully his career will be over soon.

facts are facts and stupid is stupid. There's a whole lot of stupid here while I'm telling you these facts: Vick sucks, Fitzpatrick sucks (and is a back up), Campbell sucks, Keenum had his very first NFL start against your team.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Pretty confident they can beat anybody after this one, so still feeling good. Houston needs to heal up.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Tomb u are a dumbass

Pablo
12-02-2013, 01:44 PM
This isn't even close to a meltdown.

lewdog
12-02-2013, 01:46 PM
This isn't even close to a meltdown.

I'll make another thread after our first round playoff loss.

:thumb:

Pablo
12-02-2013, 01:47 PM

:thumb:That's the right time for a melt down.

BlackHelicopters
12-02-2013, 01:48 PM
9-7

Tombstone RJ
12-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Tomb u are a dumbass

look who's talking!

HemiEd
12-02-2013, 01:58 PM
facts are facts and stupid is stupid. There's a whole lot of stupid here while I'm telling you these facts: Vick sucks, Fitzpatrick sucks (and is a back up), Campbell sucks, Keenum had his very first NFL start against your team.

I am not going to argue with any of that, but it has nothing to do with whether I sleep well or not.
Keenum played very, very well his first half, and our team didn't have the luxury of any film on him like the opposition to follow. Reality was brought to bear in the second half.
As far as Jason Campbell, I would have taken him on our team and kept the 2 number 2 picks if I thought there was a chance they would ever draft a QB.
Vick does suck, and Fitzpatrick has had his moments.

Your team hit the lottery with Manning and it is as simple as that. Your team had Elway for him to deal with and ours had Heir Pioli. Enjoy it while it lasts.

BlackHelicopters
12-02-2013, 03:48 PM

:thumb:

Playoffs?

GloryDayz
12-02-2013, 03:58 PM
I'm so optimistic it's awesome. We're prolly on our way to at least a couple of playoff wins, Andy's going to charge, the players are going to get new cleats and sweat bands, and nothing is going to ruin our day, year or season...

Andy's got this, and we all know he's going to take us to the promise land...

saphojunkie
12-02-2013, 05:45 PM

Man, you're worthless.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-02-2013, 05:49 PM

Yet u barely won two games in which the Chiefs beat themselves. If not for a bunch of drops your d gives up a 40 burger.

Tombstone RJ
12-02-2013, 05:50 PM
I am not going to argue with any of that, but it has nothing to do with whether I sleep well or not.
Keenum played very, very well his first half, and our team didn't have the luxury of any film on him like the opposition to follow. Reality was brought to bear in the second half.
As far as Jason Campbell, I would have taken him on our team and kept the 2 number 2 picks if I thought there was a chance they would ever draft a QB.
Vick does suck, and Fitzpatrick has had his moments.

Your team hit the lottery with Manning and it is as simple as that. Your team had Elway for him to deal with and ours had Heir Pioli. Enjoy it while it lasts.

The Broncos weren't playing the lottery for Manning. The Broncos were the team Manning chose. And, he chose the Broncos for a few reasons and one of those reasons was the talent on the team. As for Keenum he may end up being the starting QB for the texans but it's going to take him this season and another training camp to prove this. I'm guessing the Texans draft another QB in the first round this coming draft and that Schaub is history.

Tombstone RJ
12-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Yet u barely won two games in which the Chiefs beat themselves. If not for a bunch of drops your d gives up a 40 burger.

the Broncos turned the ball over what, 3 times yesterday and still won? Also, the Broncos roster is littered with injuries like Julius Thomas and Clady on offense and Vickerson, Wolfe and DRC (the best CB on the team) all out. Whatever.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
You Lucked into a HOF QB. Your team is dogs hit without him. We nearly took your asses out with average alex.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-02-2013, 05:54 PM
the Broncos turned the ball over what, 3 times yesterday and still won? Also, the Broncos roster is littered with injuries like Julius Thomas and Clady on offense and Vickerson, Wolfe and DRC (the best CB on the team) all out. Whatever.

Houston and a gimpy Tamba are a bigger loss than all those guys

OnTheWarpath15
12-02-2013, 05:55 PM

I hope you're trolling.

Regardless, you look like a fucking idiot. Never go full KnowMo.

CallMeSquidwad
12-02-2013, 05:57 PM

2 of the 3 you just named are out for the year so will that be your excuse in January? That defense will be exposed in the playoffs I would bet my house on it.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-02-2013, 05:58 PM
I hope you're trolling.

You are no fun at all dude....but the quote you highlighted is true...oh it is damn true

Pasta Little Brioni
12-02-2013, 05:59 PM
2 of the 3 you just named are out for the year so will that be your excuse in January? That defense will be exposed in the playoffs I would bet my house on it.

Black Bob knows what's up.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
12-02-2013, 06:10 PM
You'll see worse meltdowns in the 4th round of any draft.

Bugeater
12-02-2013, 06:13 PM
I hope you're trolling.

He's actually the Chiefs' equivalent to Knowmo. They're a match made in heaven.

Titty Meat
12-02-2013, 06:25 PM
A loss to Washington could be interesting

lewdog
12-02-2013, 06:29 PM
A loss to Washington could be interesting

Yup, I think that would just about do it.

Tombstone RJ
12-02-2013, 07:07 PM

oh, the same ones who sacked Manning zero times in the first game!

Tombstone RJ
12-02-2013, 07:09 PM

yes, this Broncos defense has issues, no doubt. Hopefully Wolfe will be back soon but who knows? I'm not sure if DRC is lost for the rest of the season or not.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-02-2013, 11:32 PM
He's actually the Chiefs' equivalent to Knowmo. They're a match made in heaven.

ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni
12-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Name change to JamChar24 7?

Hammock Parties
12-02-2013, 11:37 PM
We don't melt down until we fear for our playoff lives. Not truly.

It's my belief there are only three kinds of Planet meltdowns, and all meltdowns are derivatives of such.

1. Opening day meltdown
2. Fear for playoff lives meltdown.
3. Offseason meltdown because we did a thing and that thing sucks.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-02-2013, 11:42 PM
We will see Zarth again after ending their season in pile high

Titty Meat
12-03-2013, 01:24 AM

It's my belief there are only three kinds of Planet meltdowns, and all meltdowns are derivatives of such.

1. Opening day meltdown

This place handled the Eric Fisher pick pretty well

Rausch
12-03-2013, 01:32 AM

1. Opening day meltdown

Most thought we'd get swept by Denver and split with the Chargers before the season.

If anything we've far overachieved. We're a good team - just not as good as we thought we were 4 weeks ago.

No shame in that...

Frazod
12-03-2013, 10:00 AM
Man, you're worthless.

Do you do anything here except squeal like a bitch?

PM me your address, and I'll send you a box of tissues.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-03-2013, 01:23 PM
oh, the same ones who sacked Manning zero times in the first game!

Season low in points. Would have win the last 2 with them.

lewdog
12-22-2013, 03:08 PM
How about now?

RealSNR
12-22-2013, 03:18 PM
How about now?

Some of the morons are melting down.

This isn't full-scale yet, though.

Wait until the playoffs.

GloryDayz
12-22-2013, 03:47 PM
Meh... No point in melting down any more than the players do. Most of them are in a martini bar by now yukin it up...

scho63
12-22-2013, 03:48 PM
I'm on half-tilt right now but leaning negative