PDA

View Full Version : Football Visanthe Shiancoe waived by Titans

pr_capone
12-10-2013, 05:00 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/939

Titans waived TE Visanthe Shiancoe.
C Kevin Matthews was re-signed in a corresponding roster move. Shiancoe's release is an indication Delanie Walker (concussion) will be ready for Week 15. Shiancoe played 27 snaps in Sunday's loss to the Broncos. Going on 33, Shiancoe is near the end of the line.

-----

Only 3 games left in the season. Fasano hasn't been the picture of health leaving McGrath as our only TE. The guy is 33 so everyone goes into this knowing it is only a 3 game contract.

Sign him and bring him aboard... THE SHIP? Or roll with Dominique Jones?

Hammock Parties
12-10-2013, 05:01 PM
brokedick

Strongside
12-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Might as well kick the tires. We're playing with a concust Italian, A guy with more facial hair than talent, and a practice squad all-star at this point.

Easy 6
12-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Nah.

BlackHelicopters
12-10-2013, 05:03 PM
To the watchtower

Direckshun
12-10-2013, 05:04 PM
LET'S DO THIS THING

alpha_omega
12-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Visanthe and Delanie...who the hell is naming these kids?

Strongside
12-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Visanthe and Delanie...who the hell is naming these kids?

Went to college with a girl named Shithead. Pronounced Shi-theed. She went by Marie, her middle name. I saw the first name on an attendance roster and thought the professor was fucking with us. Turns out her parents were just idiots.

Demonpenz
12-10-2013, 05:17 PM
what about Vi sikahema?

Dunerdr
12-10-2013, 05:19 PM
Can we just have delanie walker? Titans suck ass anyway. Trade dmc demps and mcgrath right now while stocks are up on them.

KCUnited
12-10-2013, 05:20 PM
In search of ring, Chiefs go with Shaincoe.

mcaj22
12-10-2013, 05:26 PM
there are better TEs on the scrap pile than Schiancoe isn't there? Tony Scheffler?

htismaqe
12-10-2013, 05:28 PM
In search of ring, Chiefs go with Shaincoe.

Your friend in the tight end business...

ROFL

chiefzilla1501
12-10-2013, 05:30 PM
there are better TEs on the scrap pile than Schiancoe isn't there? Tony Scheffler?

That's what I was thinking. I'm still surprised Scheffler is still out there.

Deberg_1990
12-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Is this the guy who showed his junk on twitter a few years back?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
12-10-2013, 05:40 PM
This guy was still in the league?

threebag
12-10-2013, 07:38 PM
To the watchtower

Chris616?

Mr. Laz
12-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Can we just have delanie walker? Titans suck ass anyway. Trade dmc demps and mcgrath right now while stocks are up on them.
Demps and DMC are a pretty big part of our team right now to be trade them this late in the season.

Who is going to play safety if Demp is gone?

Lewis sucks
Adbullah is meh

we play a lot of multiple safety formations

-King-
12-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Is this the guy who showed his junk on twitter a few years back?

It was actually fox or cbs that showed it while interviewing players in the locker room

Dunerdr
12-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Demps and DMC are a pretty big part of our team right now to be trade them this late in the season.

Who is going to play safety if Demp is gone?

Lewis sucks
Adbullah is meh

we play a lot of multiple safety formations

Demps is barely meh'er than abdullah. What i read around here is that hemingway has quickness and cuts not of a dmc level but hes sure handed and 4 ft taller. So avery,hemingway,walker and, bowe. Or avery, a above average midget, scrap pile tight end, and bowe. Davis takes over returns for demps. Done deal. Not really. But id prefer the recieving set up. Demps is too big in the return game. Hes solid and reliable.

Mr. Laz
12-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Demps is barely meh'er than abdullah. What i read around here is that hemingway has quickness and cuts not of a dmc level but hes sure handed and 4 ft taller. So avery,hemingway,walker and, bowe. Or avery, a above average midget, scrap pile tight end, and bowe. Davis takes over returns for demps. Done deal. Not really. But id prefer the recieving set up. Demps is too big in the return game. Hes solid and reliable.
doesn't Demps have 2 KRs for touchdowns this year with a few other good returns. Not bad considering how few kicks aren't touch backs. Also 2 or 3 interceptions.

imo Demps is our 2nd best safety

just not sure you make those kind of changes in week 14

trade deadline is passed anyway so it's moot

chiefzilla1501
12-10-2013, 10:01 PM
doesn't Demps have 2 KRs for touchdowns this year with a few other good returns. Not bad considering how few kicks aren't touch backs. Also 2 or 3 interceptions.

I'm very happy with Demps. The problem is our safety depth is so terrible he's taking on way more of a role than he should. You can probably re-sign him for cheap, keep him on kickoffs, and keep him as valuable bench depth. In dime packages, you could do a lot worse.

doomy3
12-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Is there actually a trade discussion going on in this thread during week 14 of the season?

Strongside
12-10-2013, 10:44 PM

Demps' only issue, IMO, is that he sometimes shits the bed in deep coverage and lets a receiver get over the top. See the SD game winning pass and a couple times against Denver in the 2nd game. The SD play was partially Smith's fault for not jamming his man, but still. You're the last line of defense...don't let anyone get behind you.

Oz_Chief
12-10-2013, 10:46 PM
what about Vi sikahema?

Pass me some of that.

No way Vai could be TE. Way too small. He would have had a blast returning kicks in DC last weekend. For the Chiefs, of course.

Mr. Laz
12-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Demps' only issue, IMO, is that he sometimes shits the bed in deep coverage and lets a receiver get over the top. See the SD game winning pass and a couple times against Denver in the 2nd game. The SD play was partially Smith's fault for not jamming his man, but still. You're the last line of defense...don't let anyone get behind you.I think Demps is more of a SS guy. That leads to his weakness in deep coverage.

I like him ... he a quality depth/st type guy

We just need a starting FS in front of him and we're good.

just like Fasano at TE ... he would be fine if we had a #1 TE in front of him.

same at WR

#1 WR
#1 FS
#1 TE

tall order for needs

Dunerdr
12-11-2013, 05:40 AM

I agree we couldnt make that move here and now. Ive just got a thing for a play making tight end(looking at you kelce).

KChiefer
12-11-2013, 06:21 AM
Went to college with a girl named Shithead. Pronounced Shi-theed. She went by Marie, her middle name. I saw the first name on an attendance roster and thought the professor was ****ing with us. Turns out her parents were just idiots.

LMAO

My sister is a labor nurse and told me about a birth certificate that named a girl Latrasha.

bevischief
12-11-2013, 06:26 AM
Is there actually a trade discussion going on in this thread during week 14 of the season?

This.

seamonster
12-11-2013, 06:46 AM
LMAO

My sister is a labor nurse and told me about a birth certificate that named a girl Latrasha.

Brother in law's ex girl friend he has like two kids with named her 9 or tenth white trash kid speed racer.

alanm
12-11-2013, 06:49 AM
Negatory.

BlackHelicopters
12-11-2013, 11:53 AM
no no no

saphojunkie
12-11-2013, 11:54 AM
brokedick

There's no way you can break that thing.

Eleazar
12-11-2013, 12:11 PM
LMAO

There was a baby who was named "Cash Money". First name "Cash", middle name "Money". Another good one was "Lil'Soldier". That was the boy's first name, there was a separate middle name I don't remember.

mnchiefsguy
12-11-2013, 12:15 PM
He was decent with the Vikes when Favre was throwing him the ball. Not sure if he has anything left in the tank. Dorsey does not like to leave any stone unturned, so I am sure he is looking at him.

htismaqe
12-11-2013, 01:25 PM
There was a baby who was named "Cash Money". First name "Cash", middle name "Money". Another good one was "Lil'Soldier". That was the boy's first name, there was a separate middle name I don't remember.

I went to nephew's graduation and there were 2 sisters in his class named Meth and Marijuana.