PDA

View Full Version : Poop Jingle Bells....WHIRR WHIRR WHIRR....

gblowfish
12-17-2013, 11:07 AM
I had an 8 am dental appointment today. Not only did I have to get up extra early, but didn't sleep well at all anticipating the worst. Then, when they put me in the chair, they were piping in shopping mall Christmas music in the dentist's chamber. The dentist started drilling along to "Jingle Bells"..... I now know what Hell is.

Discuss Thrower
12-17-2013, 11:25 AM
Just when I thought my current situation in life sucks large elephant cock, you remind me someone else has it worse than I do..

BlackHelicopters
12-17-2013, 11:52 AM
Deep breaths G. Dentists hate patients as much as patients hate the dentist . Mutual loathing.

loochy
12-17-2013, 12:02 PM
I had an 8 am dental appointment today. Not only did I have to get up extra early, but didn't sleep well at all anticipating the worst. Then, when they put me in the chair, they were piping in shopping mall Christmas music in the dentist's chamber. The dentist started drilling along to "Jingle Bells"..... I now know what Hell is.

?

They don't numb you before they drill?

I don't find the dentist to be all that bad...

gblowfish
12-17-2013, 12:04 PM
I'd rather be in a bar fight than in a dentist's chair.
At least in a bar fight you can hit back.

Yes they did numb me up. I've been dribbling water all over my shirt all morning.

loochy
12-17-2013, 12:06 PM

Yes they did numb me up. I've been dribbling water all over my shirt all morning.

ha ha. :thumb:

but now your problem is all fixed up

Dayze
12-17-2013, 12:14 PM

that.
I do everything possible to avoid going. I can't tell you the last time I've been actually lol.

CrazyPhuD
12-17-2013, 12:18 PM
If I were a dentist this would be my drillin' song! :D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o1tj2zJ2Wvg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buehler445
12-17-2013, 02:20 PM
Sorry George.

The dentist I had when I was a kid was a cock. He made me hate life.

It wasn't until I went to college, got a full time job with benefits and chose a dentist in Emporia that was worth a fuck that I figured out I didn't have to be in massive pain just because I sat down in front of a dentist.

If you hate his soul, try a different one. As for me, I'd have rather be punched in the mouth and have my wallet stolen than go back to that pole smoker.

Nickel D
12-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Just be glad he/she wasn't drilling to "Hey Jude". That is one really, really, really long song.

Ace Gunner
12-17-2013, 02:56 PM
yep. that must be what hell is.

scho63
12-17-2013, 07:04 PM
I never do Novocaine anymore when getting my teeth drilled for a cavity. Probably about 18-19 years.

I would only do Novocaine for a root canal or having a tooth pulled

tk13
12-17-2013, 07:06 PM
At least it wasn't In a Gadda da Vida.