PDA

View Full Version : Life Homewrecker dot com (somewhat NSFW ish?)

Msmith
12-18-2013, 08:45 AM
Here is a site for angry wives: http://shesahomewrecker.com/

What do you people think of this? Would the site bring in lawsuit for itself?

Halfcan
12-18-2013, 10:30 AM
sluts without morals

The Franchise
12-18-2013, 10:31 AM
All that website shows is that married dudes will cheat on their wives with some fucking ugly chicks.....Jesus Christ.

ModSocks
12-18-2013, 10:33 AM
That site probably has the opposite effect of what's intended. Guys are probably surfing that site thinking, "Hell yeah, check out all these chicks that are DTF".

mike_b_284
12-18-2013, 10:47 AM
another fox
http://shesahomewrecker.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Shelbie-Feris-Shes-A-Homewrecker-1-124x300.jpg

ptlyon
12-18-2013, 10:53 AM
another fox
http://shesahomewrecker.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Shelbie-Feris-Shes-A-Homewrecker-1-124x300.jpg

Yabba Dabba Do me

DJ's left nut
12-18-2013, 11:00 AM
Man, the vast majority of those are real dogs.

I guess there's truth to the whole 'cheating isn't a sex thing' angle because lordy, I wouldn't throw most of those girls a bone if I were single and on a dry spell. I damn sure wouldn't do it at the risk of 1/2 my stuff.

Can anyone else explain that to me? Does it really not have anything to do with the attractiveness of the woman? Why would you screw around on your wife with a hag? Where's the upside?

The Franchise
12-18-2013, 11:01 AM

I guess there's truth to the whole 'cheating isn't a sex thing' angle because lordy, I wouldn't throw most of those girls a bone if I were single and on a dry spell. I damn sure wouldn't do it at the risk of 1/2 my stuff.

Can anyone else explain that to me? Does it really not have anything to do with the attractiveness of the woman? Why would you screw around on your wife with a hag? Where's the upside?

I've read through a bunch of them (bored at work) and the common theme is...

1. Our marriage has our ups and downs like a normal marriage.
2. Guy starts affair.
3. Woman hacks into his phone or FB.
4. Woman confronts husband and other woman.
5. Woman takes husband back because he's changed.

Halfcan
12-18-2013, 11:03 AM

Blowjobs?

Buehler445
12-18-2013, 11:05 AM

Maybe the wife is worse? I haven't looked at the site.

The Franchise
12-18-2013, 11:06 AM
Maybe the wife is worse? I haven't looked at the site.

They don't show any pictures of the wives....so it's up to you to guess how bad they really look.

DJ's left nut
12-18-2013, 11:09 AM
With a little more perusing I've also seen a pretty common trend:

"My husband of (15-20 years) who I raised (2-4) beautiful children with...."

Look, I hate hate hate quoting a comedian for rationalizing real world stuff, but Ron White's words ring true to me right now. "I'm a pretty good dog, but if you don't pet me every once in awhile it's hard to keep me under the porch..."

Everybody I've known that has kids has talked about their 'girlfriend wife' becoming their 'mom-wife' at some point in the child-rearing process. It's understandable; age and responsibilities makes it a little less likely that you're wife's going to meet you at the door in a nighty and rock your world. These are probably people in their late 40s and their sex lives probably just blow. Beyond that, I'm betting the husband has become an ancillary part of the wife's day to day function - she's mom first and that has to be pretty disappointing for someone that may have put a decade or more into this thing before the kids showed up. Getting shuffled to the side is going to be frustrating.

Ultimately, I'm betting most of these women just closed the spigot altogether and became that mommish shrew that makes many of us shudder when we think about 'the shackles of marriage'. And like it or not, there's biology involved in this that is going to drive a man to do stupid shit in that instance.

DMAC
12-18-2013, 11:09 AM
All that website shows is that married dudes will cheat on their wives with some fucking ugly chicks.....Jesus Christ.

No kidding. The grass is obviously not greener.

The Franchise
12-18-2013, 11:10 AM

Look, I hate hate hate quoting a comedian for rationalizing real world stuff, but Ron White's words ring true to me right now. "I'm a pretty good dog, but if you don't pet me every once in awhile it's hard to keep me under the porch..."

Everybody I've known that has kids has talked about their 'girlfriend wife' becoming their 'mom-wife' at some point in the child-rearing process. It's understandable; age and responsibilities makes it a little less likely that you're wife's going to meet you at the door in a nighty and rock your world. These are probably people in their late 40s and their sex lives probably just blow. Beyond that, I'm betting the husband has become an ancillary part of the wife's day to day function - she's mom first and that has to be pretty disappointing for someone that may have put a decade or more into this thing before the kids showed up. Getting shuffled to the side is going to be frustrating.

Ultimately, I'm betting most of these women just closed the spigot altogether and became that mommish shrew that makes many of us shudder when we think about 'the shackles of marriage'. And like it or not, there's biology involved in this that is going to drive a man to do stupid shit in that instance.

That and then throw in another woman who flirts with the man......and it's all downhill from there.

O.city
12-18-2013, 11:12 AM

This.

Sometimes, it's not always about looks. As much as we hate to say it, cause it's not manly, sometimes we need a little attention.

ptlyon
12-18-2013, 11:12 AM

Have you brought the same old baloney sammich into work for lunch for the last 20 years?

DJ's left nut
12-18-2013, 11:14 AM
And notice how many of the 'other women' are married themselves.

Women aren't immune to this. If you stop getting attention, both physical and emotional, and someone else is willing to provide it, you're going to be drawn to it.

ptlyon
12-18-2013, 11:16 AM
And notice how many of the 'other women' are married themselves.

Women aren't immune to this. If you stop getting attention, both physical and emotional, and someone else is willing to provide it, you're going to be drawn to it.

Just like Knowmo & the mane

DJ's left nut
12-18-2013, 11:16 AM
Have you brought the same old baloney sammich into work for lunch for the last 20 years?

I'm only 32 and I've had the same baloney sammich for the last 15 years. But I'm not starving and it's good baloney so I'm fine with it.

I'd like to think that will always be the case.

But if in another 10 years it's just stale bread and tap water, perhaps even cotto salami would do the job. I've never been tempted and like to think I never would be but It's just very hard to know and pass judgment until you've been there.

The Franchise
12-18-2013, 11:19 AM
I'm sure a good majority of these guys are complete douchebags or fucking idiots....but this website only tells one side of the story. And I guarantee that those sides are over exaggerated and made to look like the woman was the perfect wife (at least the ones I've read). I'm sure 75% of these stories are fabricated bullshit to make the wife look a victim.

ptlyon
12-18-2013, 11:19 AM
"If you like pina coladas..."

KC native
12-18-2013, 11:21 AM
I'm sure a good majority of these guys are complete douchebags or fucking idiots....but this website only tells one side of the story. And I guarantee that those sides are over exaggerated and made to look like the woman was the perfect wife (at least the ones I've read). I'm sure 75% of these stories are fabricated bullshit to make the wife look a victim.

Yes, I have a couple friends that are in awful marriages. No sex, no effort from the wife, and in both situations the wife is hostile towards the husband.

I couldn't fuck do it. I've been telling both of them they need to get divorced for over a year. Life is too short to be that miserable.

The Franchise
12-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Yes, I have a couple friends that are in awful marriages. No sex, no effort from the wife, and in both situations the wife is hostile towards the husband.

I couldn't fuck do it. I've been telling both of them they need to get divorced for over a year. Life is too short to be that miserable.

Exactly....and in some men's minds....an affair is a lot easier than a divorce and losing half your shit along with your kids.

I'm not going to sit here and claim that an affair is perfectly acceptable....but in certain situations it can be easily justified.

ActiveShooter
12-18-2013, 11:26 AM

I was going to say that you're like Dr. Phil and realized that would be insulting for your well thought out post.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-18-2013, 11:45 AM
And...found someone from my hometown ROFL

The Franchise
12-18-2013, 11:45 AM
And...found someone from my hometown ROFL

I'm still looking to see if I can find anyone from around here.

O.city
12-18-2013, 11:46 AM
Hamas, change your damn picture back. You keep changing it and I have no clue who is who.

Skyy God
12-18-2013, 11:49 AM
I'm only 32 and I've had the same baloney sammich for the last 15 years. But I'm not starving and it's good baloney so I'm fine with it.

I'd like to think that will always be the case.

But if in another 10 years it's just stale bread and tap water, perhaps even cotto salami would do the job. I've never been tempted and like to think I never would be but It's just very hard to know and pass judgment until you've been there.

Warning, idealized worldview ahead. People should go into marriage with the expectation that, if they stop/greatly reduce having sex with their spouses, the mistreated partner will go outside of the marriage for sex/affection. It doesn't mean they love their families any less, it's simple needs fulfillment.

ActiveShooter
12-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Exactly....and in some men's minds....an affair is a lot easier than a divorce and losing half your shit along with your kids.

I'm not going to sit here and claim that an affair is perfectly acceptable....but in certain situations it can be easily justified.

Divorce was the best money I ever spent even though I was financially raped. I couldn't do the affair thing because of my beliefs. Found a woman 12 years younger and remarried . She's Hispanic and it's delicious sandwiches and burritos all the time despite us having 2 kids.
I had some fault in the failed marriage, but she had a feminist streak to her and never tried to please me to just please me. She only did when she wanted something. Her food prep was always shit.
Where it sucks is when they get half your retirement and they never worked. The system is totally unfair. It's government reassignment of wealth and the lazy profit.

Rain Man
12-18-2013, 11:51 AM
That site probably has the opposite effect of what's intended. Guys are probably surfing that site thinking, "Hell yeah, check out all these chicks that are DTF".

The site should contact the homewreckers and see if they'll do webcam shows for 50 percent of the take. It's a great revenue opportunity.

Skyy God
12-18-2013, 11:52 AM
This is basically TheDirty for the married set. And most of the scorned women are similarly illiterate.

Rain Man
12-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Hamas, change your damn picture back. You keep changing it and I have no clue who is who.

Hamas' picture is on the site? I wouldn't have expected that.

DJ's left nut
12-18-2013, 12:00 PM
Warning, idealized worldview ahead. People should go into the marriage with the expectation that, if they stop/greatly reduce having sex with their spouses, the mistreated partner is going to go outside of the marriage for sex/affection. It doesn't mean they love their families any less, it's simple needs fulfillment.

That's kinda my thought.

It's not a comforting one. I mean look at it this way - nothing drives me more batshit than when I spend a week doing 'husband' things; making meals, cleaning the garage, the basement, busting my ass to provide, helping with household shit, etc... and then when she wants to watch some dumb ass Nicholas Sparks move on friday night and I want to watch a hockey game or something, I'm an asshole.

My dad talks about 'the bucket' that you fill. At times you do something stupid and kick the bucket over - shit happens. At times cash in the bucket and knock the damn thing over. And then sometimes it feels like there's just a hole in the bottom of it.

So now apply that to wife stuff. Lets say 20 years into the marriage things have kinda dried up on you. But for the last 20 years you've gotten BJs every tuesday and sex on a reasonable basis. She's cleaned up your shit, cooked your food, raised kids and done a fair amount of shit on her own. And now that she's shutting it down for reasons she deems as fair, you jet out and sleep around on her. To her, she spent 20 years filling that bucket only to find out there was a damn hole in the bottom.

I dunno. This is big boy shit that I'm just glad I don't have to deal with - the answers aren't easy ones (even if that bald-headed, mustachio'd numbnut on television wants to say they are). In the end, I think both sides probably have pretty reasonable explanations for what they do but that shit hurts so people abandon reason and get angry. I can't blame them, I'd do the same thing.

Psyko Tek
12-18-2013, 10:35 PM

mine got really fat and horny
roll in flour fat

I left here 6 years ago
not for another chick
for my sanity

Prison Bitch
12-18-2013, 10:40 PM

Im guessing that's a lot of it but you didn't mention the biggest stressor in marriages: Money.

Prison Bitch
12-18-2013, 10:42 PM
mine got really fat and horny
roll in flour fat

I left here 6 years ago
not for another chick
for my sanity

Haiku. Well done.

Pants
12-18-2013, 10:43 PM
I never understood the "homewrecker" moniker. Hey, dumbass, she didn't put a gun to your husband's head.

Prison Bitch
12-18-2013, 10:47 PM
That's really lazy. People who know others are married should have a general level of respect for the institution. Blaming it solely on the cheater is like pretending there's no accomplice

BigCatDaddy
12-18-2013, 10:53 PM
That's really lazy. People who know others are married should have a general level of respect for the institution. Blaming it solely on the cheater is like pretending there's no accomplice

They problem is the cheating spouse isn't always up front and honest about being married so it's easier to just blame the person that knows for sure they are married. It sort of erases all doubt.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-18-2013, 11:07 PM
I never understood the "homewrecker" moniker. Hey, dumbass, she didn't put a gun to your husband's head.

Most women are socially conditioned to hate other women.

Dayze
12-18-2013, 11:42 PM
Haiku. Well done.

I banged a chick whose last name was 'Haiku". She was black though

Prison Bitch
12-19-2013, 12:13 AM
I banged a chick whose last name was 'Haiku". She was black though

Go on....

Dayze
12-19-2013, 12:22 AM
Go on....

hot chick. though the sexual screams in odd pentameters was a turnoff.

ThaVirus
12-19-2013, 12:24 AM
Those stories are excellent time wasters.

Valiant
12-19-2013, 02:47 AM

As long as they do not blackmail to remove pictures and information that was deemed obtained illegally, or offer services to remove it for a fee like ugotposted did it should be fine.

crazycoffey
12-19-2013, 03:05 AM
If you think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence; make sure you've been watering your own lawn before you try to jump over to the other side.

keg in kc
12-19-2013, 03:33 AM
Some of those look like true home wreckers. Like they'd been hung from the end of a crane and slammed head first into old buildings.

TLO
12-19-2013, 05:16 AM
This site really brings out the best in women. LMAO

notorious
12-19-2013, 07:24 AM

This.

I have dated women in the past that had no female aquaintances outside of work.

That blew my mind, and put up a huge red flag. Insecurity on super-bitch steroids.

Katipan
12-19-2013, 07:30 AM
This.

I have dated women in the past that had no female aquaintances outside of work.

That blew my mind, and put up a huge red flag. Insecurity on super-bitch steroids.

The single best social advancement (sorry gays) would be to convince women that men are not trophies to compete for. That's all it ever is. Women don't get dressed up for men. Sorry guys. They glam up for the women.

DJ's left nut
12-19-2013, 10:57 AM

Most of them are biologically programmed to hate other women...

Mav
12-19-2013, 11:00 AM
The single best social advancement (sorry gays) would be to convince women that men are not trophies to compete for. That's all it ever is. Women don't get dressed up for men. Sorry guys. They glam up for the women.

I once was starting to see a girl, who told me that she was trying to choose between me and this other guy.

I told her to go with him, I wasn't stupid enough to play the game.

My wife on the other hand is so oblivious to how special she is, that it is refreshing.

jerryforeverrice80
12-19-2013, 11:09 AM
i feel lucky i been with my lady for over 22yrs now and have no desire to cheat.

Katipan
12-19-2013, 11:25 AM
I once was starting to see a girl, who told me that she was trying to choose between me and this other guy.

I told her to go with him, I wasn't stupid enough to play the game.

My wife on the other hand is so oblivious to how special she is, that it is refreshing.

Can't help but hear how much you love her. Perfect.

Rain Man
12-19-2013, 11:28 AM

I love that kind of porn.

Katipan
12-19-2013, 11:31 AM
I love that kind of porn.

I gave you a penis in another thread and it moved booger to tears. Not sure he could handle the idea of you and porn.

Rausch
12-19-2013, 11:37 AM

If I were getting divorced I'd avoid that like the plague...

Rausch
12-19-2013, 11:38 AM
I gave you a penis in another thread and it moved booger to tears.

I think this is the most interesting part of the post.

As well as highly disturbing...

Anyong Bluth
12-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Blowjobs?

Are great. Especially while watching the Chiefs game- AND they're winning on the road no less! ;)

Katipan
12-19-2013, 12:18 PM
Are great. Especially while watching the Chiefs game- AND they're winning on the road no less! ;)

Can't be too great if you can keep your eyes open.
But I guess it could be like pizza.

Dayze
12-19-2013, 12:41 PM

what did the Denver fans in the seats next to you think about that?