PDA

View Full Version : Football Chance of an unforgettable end to 2013 Regular Season?

Lprechaun
12-20-2013, 08:22 AM
I dont want to go into all the scenarios right now because I think its a little presumptuous to think Denver could lose 1 more game this season seeing as who they play.
But playing the hope and a prayer card if you check out what the Chiefs winning the AFC W would do to the seedings its pretty wild.
The Broncos would become the 5th seed and depending on how the Ravens, Colts and Bengals end up could actually face Baltimore if the Colts and Bengals and Ravens have to go to tie breakers.

Old Dog
12-20-2013, 08:24 AM
So much fail in one post.
Someone tell me again, why in the hell can noobs start threads?

AussieChiefsFan
12-20-2013, 08:27 AM
Drugs?

Lprechaun
12-20-2013, 08:28 AM
Explain as to how? You can have threads complaining about any and every player on the team in any given week and yet someone posting something about the season shouldnt be able to post? Give me a break dude, 8700 posts in wasnt a number handed to you to start posting, you had to get those somewhere, what the hell does it matter.

Trivers
12-20-2013, 08:31 AM
Denver actually would drop to 5th seed as a wild card team.

Chiefs winning the next two games would give us home field advantage.

Light a candle to the football Gods for a Houston upset....aka KC upsetting Green Bay several years ago.

Lprechaun
12-20-2013, 08:36 AM

SO somehow starting threads with projections or discussions is bad for but starting posts for "rigging ANOTHER online vote", "projecting draft picks" (about like projecting playoff scenarios), AND posting something directly related to what I posted in the "ESPN Playoff Machine" , the only fail here is people like you who want a couple dozen people here posting and everyone else to take a hike. :banghead:

Lprechaun
12-20-2013, 08:38 AM
Denver actually would drop to 5th seed as a wild card team.

Chiefs willing out would give us home field advantage.

Light a candle to the football Gods for a Houston upset....aka KC upsetting Green Bay several years ago.

Your right, I was getting them mixed up. Edited

Old Dog
12-20-2013, 08:58 AM
There ya go rook....I knew someone else would be along to fix a portion of your ignorance soon, so I didn't bother.

Direckshun
12-20-2013, 09:50 AM
I think if our defense comes back full strength and Smith and Charles both continue to play as they have, we have as good a chance at the Super Bowl as anybody in the AFC. Period.

Every team in the AFC has critical weaknesses.

That said, if we ran into New Orleans, Seattle, or (I'll say it) Detroit, we're facing trouble.

The NFC is simply so much better this year.

Halfcan
12-20-2013, 09:50 AM

:thumb:

htismaqe
12-20-2013, 09:53 AM
I think if our defense comes back full strength and Smith and Charles both continue to play as they have, we have as good a chance at the Super Bowl as anybody in the AFC. Period.

Every team in the AFC has critical weaknesses.

This.

Direckshun
12-20-2013, 10:12 AM
The only team that worries me in the AFC's post season is New England.

Belichek's defensive style is a horrible match for our offense, as he's known for sending the house to take out a key offensive weapon against the other team, collateral damage be damned.

If that means that he clamps down and removes Charles from the field, then we're ****ed.

Here's hoping we don't see them until the AFCCG.