PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Go Chiefs mod abuse thread

Mav
12-24-2013, 01:07 PM
Modified post.

Apparently my writing skills are mediocre to middle schoolish at best.

This is a thread to continue on an idea brought up by AustinChief about a proper mod abuse for Go Chiefs, Clay, or Pam Olivers big ass forhead.

Reasons here to.

He has repeatedly lied, backtracked, trolled, abused his perceived power on this site to belittle, disrupt, and demean.

My idea was to change his User Name to something more fitting.

Alex Smith is my Hero.

Ideas are welcome. Anything to distract most people from the impending doom that is the Chiefs imminent "alledgedly" playoff failure.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

FLAME AWAY!

Rams Fan
12-24-2013, 01:08 PM
His name shall be Alex Prynne or Arthur Smith.

Dartgod
12-24-2013, 01:09 PM
You should suffer mod abuse for starting this thread.

OnTheWarpath15
12-24-2013, 01:11 PM

This.

^^^ This. I select this option or bring back Skip to terrorize gochiefs. wait, this guy will be like, ''whos skip''?

The Franchise
Dude...you were starting to get better. This thread will not end well.

Phobia
I have thought about it. All of his abuse of his betting, and failure to live up to them, and the snake like way that he made a comment about Alex Smith throwing 4 tds, he would leave for a year, and getting out of it, then hurriedly rushing around covering his tracks, especially after I courteously modified the bet him and I made, where stating that if Alex Smith won 8 game with the chiefs this year, he would leave for a year, I let him out of that at week 5, to his consistent trolling and obnoxious behavior.

As mod abuse, he should have to have his User name changed to Alex Smith is my Hero.

Use it as a scarlet letter to let him know the error of his ways, and how that no one should have to put up with the constant negativity, trolling, and ruthless aggression on just about everyone.

Now, the length and term of that should be soley up to the mods control, I don't want that.

I know that Jasonsauto suggested I come up with it, and if this is a stupid idea, ill gladly take help.

Im not particularly good at coming up with this.

But, I know with how much he hates alex smith this seems more than a suitable punishment.

Quickly, somebody rearrange this convoluted mess into a coherent thought and I will edit the OP - before it's too late.

OnTheWarpath15
12-24-2013, 01:12 PM
Quickly, somebody rearrange this convoluted mess into a coherent thought and I will edit the OP - before it's too late.

LMAO

OrtonsPiercedTaint
You have to fight your own battles son

The Franchise

I was trolled by GoChiefs. Mod please change his name to something to do with Alex Smith.

Hammock Parties
12-24-2013, 01:13 PM
Who do you think you are, n00b?

saphojunkie
How about just ban him for a year?

loochy
One of the first rules about Chiefsplanet is don't start threads whining about rep or similar (this is similar).

saphojunkie
12-24-2013, 01:14 PM
One of the first rules about Chiefsplanet is don't start threads whining about rep or similar (this is similar).

What I don't understand is that he let him out of the bet. He's just butt hurt because he made a terrible strategic error.

OnTheWarpath15
12-24-2013, 01:15 PM
This thread can't get this bad, can it?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275294

loochy
HAY MODZ CHANGE MAVERICKS ACE NAME TO PAYTON MANNING IS HOMO BECAUSE OF SADDAM HUSSIEN AND HITLER AS MOD ABUSE

Just Passin' By
I have thought about it. All of his abuse of his betting, and failure to live up to them, and the snake like way that he made a comment about Alex Smith throwing 4 tds, he would leave for a year, and getting out of it, then hurriedly rushing around covering his tracks, especially after I courteously modified the bet him and I made, where stating that if Alex Smith won 8 game with the chiefs this year, he would leave for a year, I let him out of that at week 5, to his consistent trolling and obnoxious behavior.

As mod abuse, he should have to have his User name changed to Alex Smith is my Hero.

Use it as a scarlet letter to let him know the error of his ways, and how that no one should have to put up with the constant negativity, trolling, and ruthless aggression on just about everyone.

Now, the length and term of that should be soley up to the mods control, I don't want that.

I know that Jasonsauto suggested I come up with it, and if this is a stupid idea, ill gladly take help.

Im not particularly good at coming up with this.

But, I know with how much he hates alex smith this seems more than a suitable punishment.

http://www.lastylistmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Sand-in-My-Vagina.jpg

12-24-2013, 01:16 PM
This thread can't get this bad, can it?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275294

UH OH, somebody got caught with their panties around their ankles

ROFL

R8RFAN
12-24-2013, 01:22 PM
Mods only abuse you when you get their goat... I wear it as a badge of honor :)

loochy
12-24-2013, 01:25 PM

Hey there bud, how's that qb situation?

Mav
12-24-2013, 01:25 PM

Well, considering this was an idea proposed by the mod, and encouraged that I start it by another respected poster, I didn't see this coming.

Admittedly, a HUGE error on my part.

Oh wellz.

Happy holidays all.

Have fun with it. Ill own it. ROFL

R8RFAN
12-24-2013, 01:26 PM
Hey there bud, how's that qb situation?

They are giving Pryor one last look to sell out the game, he is not the QB over McGloin...

I am very happy with McGloin, and I really hope he is the starter next year behind an improved line and WR's

Mav
12-24-2013, 01:27 PM

However you want to go about it, be my guest. Didn't understand your thought process behind this, and thought it was explained pretty well, considering.

Shrugs.

Easy 6
12-24-2013, 01:29 PM
Just grab some canned goods, water, a few candles and head for the cellar, Mav... you can weather this, hang in there.

Mav
12-24-2013, 01:31 PM
Just grab some canned goods, water, a few candles and head for the cellar, Mav... you can weather this, hang in there.

I think I will be okay lol.

Besides, its the holidays haha.

LMAO

Hammock Parties
Well, considering this was an idea proposed by the mod, and encouraged that I start it by another respected poster, I didn't see this coming.

Admittedly, a HUGE error on my part.

What are you gonna do about it? You think anyone's gonna believe in Alex Smith like you? You think anyone is gonna take your QB over mine? I'm a man of respect around here. They love me around here. I'm a swell guy. You're a lying sack of Alex-Smith-loving shit and everybody knows it.

Phobia
However you want to go about it, be my guest. Didn't understand your thought process behind this, and thought it was explained pretty well, considering.

Shrugs. it's a mess. Have you ever stayed awake in a writing class?

Mav
12-24-2013, 01:32 PM
it's a mess. Have you ever stayed awake in a writing class?

Not really.

You just started to realize that NOW?

Mav
12-24-2013, 01:34 PM
What are you gonna do about it? You think anyone's gonna believe in Alex Smith like you? You think anyone is gonna take your QB over mine? I'm a man of respect around here. They love me around here. I'm a swell guy. You're a lying sack of Alex-Smith-loving shit and everybody knows it.

Whatever helps you sleep at night pumpkin.

Obviously, im not as big a lying piece of shit as you claim me to be.

I am still here, and Alex Smith did help the Chiefs win over 8 games.

I also didn't have to go back and scrub my past posts deleting shit because I wrote a check that my ass couldn't catch.

Clay the Welching douche of Chiefs topia.

That's you.

Not me.

Merry Christmas pal.

Just Passin' By
12-24-2013, 01:36 PM

.... and suddenly, I'm shifting towards Maverick Ace's point of view on this.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-24-2013, 01:37 PM
They are giving Pryor one last look to sell out the game, he is not the QB over McGloin...

I am very happy with McGloin, and I really hope he is the starter next year behind an improved line and WR's

And your name should now be 3rd and 48ints

Discuss Thrower
12-24-2013, 01:38 PM
FREE HOOTIE

Dartgod
12-24-2013, 01:39 PM
.... and suddenly, I'm shifting towards Maverick Ace's point of view on this.

Somebody obviously doesn't recognize a Breakfast Club quote.

Mav
12-24-2013, 01:39 PM

Uhhhh, isn't that more an indictment on you, for actually knowing that quote, than anyone else for not?

Dartgod
12-24-2013, 01:40 PM
Uhhhh, isn't that more an indictment on you, for actually knowing that quote, than anyone else for not?

Fuck no. That was a bad-ass movie.

12-24-2013, 01:42 PM
**** no. That was a bad-ass movie.

Iron man was in it tell him!

R8RFAN
And your name should now be 3rd and 48ints

it would be 148 if Wilson was the QB

duncan_idaho
Counterpoint:

Mods should change Mavericks Ace's user name to:
I am a worthless loser troll

Don't know where n00bs like this get their sense of entitlement. GoChiefs might be a troll-y asshole, but he's OUR troll-y asshole.

RealSNR
12-24-2013, 01:43 PM
No change his name to poopyfartypee face!

jd1020
Fuckin brat pack.

Iron man was in it tell him!

correction that was Judd nelson..lol

RealSNR
12-24-2013, 01:44 PM

Score one for the Raider troll. That was legit.

Mav
12-24-2013, 01:46 PM
Counterpoint:

Mods should change Mavericks Ace's user name to:
I am a worthless loser troll

Don't know where noobs like this get their sense of entitlement. GoChiefs might be a troll-y asshole, but he's OUR troll-y asshole.

eh hemmmmm.

I have zero entitlement.

I was told I should do this. And, I was bored. So, I decided to go about it.

But, way to mislead the directive.

Now, go answer my question in the Bray thread sir.

OnTheWarpath15
12-24-2013, 01:47 PM
eh hemmmmm.

I have zero entitlement.

I was told I should do this.

Funny, we've been telling you to leave since February.

KChiefer
12-24-2013, 01:48 PM
Fisty McTat yourself.

RunKC
I like Maverick. He brings some fun to the board.

He's most certainly better than c4ckmon. That guy vanished off the face of the earth

RealSNR
I was told I should do this.

You were also supposed to PM Bob Dole. Did you do that?

Gotta follow protocol.

Hammock Parties
12-24-2013, 01:49 PM
I am still here, and Alex Smith did help the Chiefs win over 8 games.

That's the last time, Maverick. That the last time you ever make me look bad in front of this forum, you hear me? I make 31,000 posts a year and I have a home and I'm not about to throw it all away on some punk like you.

But someday when you're outta here and you've forgotten all about this place and they've forgotten all about you, and you're wrapped up in your own pathetic life, I'm gonna be there. That's right. And I'm gonna kick the living shit out of any posts you make on Alex Smith. I'm gonna knock your dick in the dirt.

Mav
Funny, we've been telling you to leave since February.

This is true.

Guess I have selective listening.

Shrugs.

Just Passin' By

I just found it obnoxious given that the poster was the subject of the thread. At that point, he became the guy who stands up and shouts something like "We made it!" while still in rifle range. He now deserves to 'die', as it were.

RealSNR
I like Maverick. He brings some fun to the board.

He's most certainly better than c4ckmon. That guy vanished off the face of the earth

I wish Jags troll would have had the honor to take his beating after they took Joeckel. That would have been so much fun.

Too bad, I suppose.

Mav
12-24-2013, 01:51 PM
That's the last time, Maverick. That the last time you ever make me look bad in front of this forum, you hear me? I make 31,000 posts a year and I have a home and I'm not about to throw it all away on some punk like you.

But someday when you're outta here and you've forgotten all about this place and they've forgotten all about you, and you're wrapped up in your own pathetic life, I'm gonna be there. That's right. And I'm gonna kick the living shit out of any posts you make on Alex Smith. I'm gonna knock your dick in the dirt.

This will be the last time?

It only took about 64 times for you finally to get to the last time?

So, you are going to stop acting like a troll all the time and actually be productive on a consistent basis?

Over under on two weeks?

Rams Fan
12-24-2013, 01:51 PM
You're a lying sack of Alex-Smith-loving shit and everybody knows it.

How's he a liar?

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-24-2013, 01:52 PM

Watch, you guys will end up drafting Manziel. I can just feel it in my bones. If that happens I don't know what I'll do. You'll take him and ruin a perfect specimen just like all the others. I'm about to puke just thinking about it.

Mav
12-24-2013, 01:54 PM
Watch, you guys will end up drafting Manziel. I can just feel it in my bones. If that happens I don't know what I'll do. You'll take him and ruin a perfect specimen just like all the others. I'm about to puke just thinking about it.

He could end up in Cleveland. Either way hes screwed.

duncan_idaho
12-24-2013, 01:57 PM
How's he a liar?

Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6c/Paul_Gleason_Breakfast_Club.jpg

Easy 6
12-24-2013, 01:59 PM
Breakfast Club is awesome, second only to Fast Times for 80's high school movies.

12-24-2013, 02:00 PM
Breakfast Club is awesome, second only to Fast Times for 80's high school movies.

Risky Business was better

Mav

Better than Howard the Duck?

Unlikely story sir lol.

hometeam
Fisty McTat yourself.

:hmmm:

Mav
12-24-2013, 02:01 PM
You were also supposed to PM Bob Dole. Did you do that?

Gotta follow protocol.

I did actually, a long time ago. I didn't get a response.

Happy holidays SNR

Dartgod
12-24-2013, 02:02 PM

Unfunny.

You should have stopped after the first one.

jd1020
12-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Mav
12-24-2013, 02:03 PM
Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Winner.

Beverly Hills Cop should also make the list.

Easy 6
12-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Risky Business was better

Funny you'd mention that, i watched it for only the second time last week, it'd been atleast 20 years since the last and yeah, EXCELLENT movie, back when i still like Cruise.

But if i were gonna be picky, i wouldn't call it a true high school movie.

RINGLEADER
12-24-2013, 02:06 PM
Is it really that hard to ignore someone's stupid opinion?

mschiefs1984
12-24-2013, 02:12 PM
This thread is fun

lcarus
12-24-2013, 02:13 PM

You really don't want the Raiders to use their high 1st round draft pick on one of the many QB prospects coming out this year? You'd rather them stick with McGroin?

Mav
12-24-2013, 02:13 PM
This thread is fun

That was the point. The Anal retentive, clearly missed it.

LiveSteam
12-24-2013, 02:16 PM
If you start here & read backwards to the OP......... Well it's just better that way

Kidd Lex
12-24-2013, 02:21 PM
That was the point. The Anal retentive, clearly missed it.

Your use of punctuation has blown my mind.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-24-2013, 02:23 PM
^^^ This. I select this option or bring back Skip to terrorize gochiefs. wait, this guy will be like, ''whos skip''?

Fuck Skip. He is the dumbest, most pathetic piece of maggot-eaten shit to ever slide from a human being's hairy ass.

Mav
12-24-2013, 02:28 PM
Your use of punctuation has blown my mind.

commas, are a dumb guys best friends.

They are like sprinkles for the retarded, such as myself.

Dave Lane
12-24-2013, 02:34 PM

I vote for mavericks ass.

Cuz he's showing it.

listopencil
12-24-2013, 02:35 PM

^

Dave Lane
12-24-2013, 02:36 PM

Wow a raiders homer. OL and better WRs to get separation and not drop balls. Even tho good QBs seem to make heroes of garbage OL and WRs

R8RFAN
12-24-2013, 02:49 PM
You really don't want the Raiders to use their high 1st round draft pick on one of the many QB prospects coming out this year? You'd rather them stick with McGroin?

I really don't... I think the kid has it and all he needs is a little help...

People who know football know that when you are down in a game like we were against the Chiefs and several other teams this year, you become very one dimensional and the defense knows this and just sits back and waits...

He made a few bonehead ints this year, but he is a true rookie and those things are going to happen...

Raiders have decent WR's but everyone of them would be no better than a #2 on a decent team , Raiders need a true go to #1 wr that can fight off that line and produce. Give McLovin a few pieces to work with and he could be a very good qb in the NFL...

Raiders are gonna showcase TP2 and see if we can get any trade offers.. I bet TP2 will be traded in the off season... He is a tremendous athlete an absolute freak but he is not an NFL QB

All this is a moot point unless the Raiders figure out how to stop offenses and up to now, they haven't

jerryforeverrice80
12-24-2013, 02:54 PM
MODS can you please use the ban hammer on this guy for starting this thread.

BlackHelicopters
12-24-2013, 02:54 PM
Sure looks like McGloin is the answer.

The Franchise
12-24-2013, 02:55 PM
MODS can you please use the ban hammer on this guy for starting this thread.

Like your opinion counts here, dipshit.

BigMeatballDave
12-24-2013, 03:00 PM
I really don't... I think the kid has it and all he needs is a little help...

People who know football know that when you are down in a game like we were against the Chiefs and several other teams this year, you become very one dimensional and the defense knows this and just sits back and waits...

He made a few bonehead ints this year, but he is a true rookie and those things are going to happen...

Raiders have decent WR's but everyone of them would be no better than a #2 on a decent team , Raiders need a true go to #1 wr that can fight off that line and produce. Give McLovin a few pieces to work with and he could be a very good qb in the NFL...

Raiders are gonna showcase TP2 and see if we can get any trade offers.. I bet TP2 will be traded in the off season... He is a tremendous athlete an absolute freak but he is not an NFL QB

All this is a moot point unless the Raiders figure out how to stop offenses and up to now, they haven't

LMAO McGloin is awful.

jerryforeverrice80
12-24-2013, 04:02 PM
Like your opinion counts here, dipshit.

happy holidays to you dipshit.

TimBone
12-24-2013, 04:17 PM
Is there a default ignore for all threads started by Niner trolls?

Tribal Warfare
12-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Is there a default ignore for all threads started by Niner trolls?

There was until timestamps were hooked onto thread titles.

Fish
12-24-2013, 04:46 PM
Modified post.

Apparently my writing skills are mediocre to middle schoolish at best.

This is a thread to continue on an idea brought up by AustinChief about a proper mod abuse for Go Chiefs, Clay, or Pam Olivers big ass forhead.

Reasons here to.

He has repeatedly lied, backtracked, trolled, abused his perceived power on this site to belittle, disrupt, and demean.

My idea was to change his User Name to something more fitting.

Alex Smith is my Hero.

Ideas are welcome. Anything to distract most people from the impending doom that is the Chiefs imminent "alledgedly" playoff failure.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

FLAME AWAY!

Shut the fuck up noob.

ILChief
12-24-2013, 04:49 PM
Permaban him

12-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Fuck Skip. He is the dumbest, most pathetic piece of maggot-eaten shit to ever slide from a human being's hairy ass.

Come on, I mean really let me know what you think of Skip!

What's your opinion of gochiefs, professor? Gimme your thesis please.

Ps: you're not the same without action Jackson and the " now you've pissed me off"

Al Bundy
12-24-2013, 05:19 PM

You're a fucking dipshit that can only be equaled Knowmo and R8ers.

Psyko Tek
12-24-2013, 05:21 PM
This.

thinking that

Phobia
12-24-2013, 05:24 PM
Permaban him

If you gain the permission of Saul Good & Pattio in advance

12-24-2013, 05:28 PM

I am pat and sauls spokesperson. They are not available for comment as they're on Christmas vacation. But I have gotten their approval and you have their blessings

Psyko Tek
12-24-2013, 05:35 PM

big talk for a one eyed fat man

Psyko Tek
12-24-2013, 05:38 PM
Winner.

Beverly Hills Cop should also make the list.

fuck that porky's was the pinnacle of teenage comedies

just watch the shower scene
and the aftermath

J Diddy
12-24-2013, 05:42 PM

Don't forget to inform them of the paperwork that must be completed in triplicate before hand.
Forms a32, a33, a57, 17999B & C, i9sd, adk02, as well as, form 666A-c.

All must have Saul and Pat's signature on them and afterwards there is a 30 day waiting period for a response.

BigMeatballDave
12-24-2013, 06:05 PM
You're a fucking dipshit that can only be equaled Knowmo and R8ers.

LMAO His post is a parody of a line from The Breakfast Club.

R8RFAN
12-24-2013, 06:34 PM
You're a ****ing dipshit that can only be equaled Knowmo and R8ers.

You are the dumbest mother fucker on this site, bar none

Hammock Parties
12-24-2013, 06:37 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j52/rue_08/joker%20collection/l_251e92bf060f2146da80c0ae35b457b2.gif

Al Bundy
12-24-2013, 06:39 PM
LMAO His post is a parody of a line from The Breakfast Club.
I know... Bender is getting it handed to him in that file room. Clay isn't anywhere near cool enough to quote great movie.

Dave Lane
12-24-2013, 06:42 PM
You are the dumbest mother fucker on this site, bar none

Yeah R8ers was way worse. That fucking moronic turd broke some ribs falling off a toilet onto a tub, because in reality he is a ginormous fat tub of raider turds.

And yes I know.

Easy 6
12-24-2013, 06:43 PM
commas, are a dumb guys best friends.

They are like sprinkles for the retarded, such as myself.

LMAO if you use enough of them, or better yet overuse them, they make you look "smarter".

R8RFAN
12-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Yeah R8ers was way worse. That ****ing moronic turd broke some ribs falling off a toilet onto a tub, because in reality he is a ginormous fat tub of raider turds.

And yes I know.

I broke a rib falling off your fatass ole lady

Easy 6
12-24-2013, 06:51 PM

LMAO

J Diddy
12-24-2013, 06:52 PM

Whatever. You broke it trying to fellate yourself.

R8RFAN
12-24-2013, 06:53 PM
Whatever. You broke it trying to fellate yourself.

Jealous?

mschiefs1984
12-24-2013, 07:00 PM
This thread just keeps getting better LMAO

Hammock Parties
I know... Bender is getting it handed to him in that file room. Clay isn't anywhere near cool enough to quote great movie.

Cooler than you.

Tribal Warfare

eh-uh

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Easy 6
12-24-2013, 07:07 PM
eh-uh

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Great movie, but not in my top 3.

I was always more of a Bender, Bender/Estevez mix or Spiccoli and besides that, Ferris didn't feature Phoebe Cates OR Molly Ringwald... FAIL.

Tribal Warfare
12-24-2013, 07:22 PM
Great movie, but not in my top 3.

I was always more of a Bender, Bender/Estevez mix or Spiccoli and besides that, Ferris didn't feature Phoebe Cates OR Molly Ringwald... FAIL.

http://i500.listal.com/image/2937419/500full.jpg
Mia Sara

Al Bundy
12-24-2013, 07:24 PM
Can't go wrong with any of those movies.

Just Passin' By
12-24-2013, 07:44 PM
A couple more to add to the list

Weird science
Heathers
Better off dead

J Diddy
12-24-2013, 07:56 PM
Jealous?

If you pulled it off, absolutely.

Rausch
12-24-2013, 07:59 PM
http://i500.listal.com/image/2937419/500full.jpg
Mia Sara

Her moment was short.

In that short time she was MAGNIFICENT...

Coach
12-24-2013, 08:10 PM
"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Rausch
12-24-2013, 08:11 PM
"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

I'm willing to bend on that.

The 80's were full of attractive 1 hit wonders...

Coach
12-24-2013, 08:15 PM
I'm willing to bend on that.

The 80's were full of attractive 1 hit wonders...

The 70's have several good quotes.

Rausch
12-24-2013, 08:28 PM
The 70's have several good quotes.

The quality of story/plot was better in the 70's but the rich farm of the 80's made film back then...

Hammock Parties
12-24-2013, 08:32 PM
rausch you're a beautiful man

12-24-2013, 08:34 PM
rausch you're a beautiful man

You remind me of flounder ( Kent Dorfman )from animal house. That's a 70's movie though.

12-24-2013, 08:36 PM

Hammock Parties
12-24-2013, 08:37 PM
You remind me of flounder ( Kent Dorfman )from animal house. That's a 70's movie though.

you remind me of a bug

BigBeauford
12-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Obligatory thread has lost its burst.

digger
12-24-2013, 09:15 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jxyG9pX1DSY/TVJBKXCud8I/AAAAAAAAG5M/_U6hAnX5cTo/s400/pumpup.jpg
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5900000/Pump-Up-the-Volume-pump-up-the-volume-5999037-1600-900.jpg

Easy 6
12-24-2013, 09:17 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jxyG9pX1DSY/TVJBKXCud8I/AAAAAAAAG5M/_U6hAnX5cTo/s400/pumpup.jpg
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5900000/Pump-Up-the-Volume-pump-up-the-volume-5999037-1600-900.jpg

I can smell a lie like a fart in a car.

Hammock Parties
12-24-2013, 09:39 PM
a message from simply red:

Maverick, you're a nice enough guy - but you're really just not that great of a poster, even the original OP would had scored a 60% while graded by Big Nasty Kcnut. Nobody cares what you think or what topic you're trying to discuss here. It is plain awful, wasteful turd, all of it, all of you. This is embarrassing - i'm literally embarrassed FOR you, here.

Titty Meat
12-25-2013, 12:33 AM
Let Bugeater take care of it

Easy 6
12-25-2013, 12:33 AM
Simply Red is a suave dude, he has more cultured takes than atleast 90% of this board, hands down period.

But he shouldn't be jamming football opinions too hard, they simply aren't his strong suit and he's out of his element trying to judge too many of them... music, movies, what bodywash to use, the best clubs in ATL, the clothes that best describe "rakish swagger", how to hit up hot asian chicks?

He's your man.

But football? Maverick > Red.

Phobia
12-25-2013, 12:37 AM
Simply Red is a suave dude, he has more cultured takes than atleast 90% of this board, hands down period.

But he shouldn't be jamming football opinions too hard, they simply aren't his strong suit and he's out of his element trying to judge too many of them... music, movies, what bodywash to use, the best clubs in ATL, the clothes that best describe "rakish swagger", how to hit up hot asian chicks?

He's your man.

Dang. Decleater.

Somebody tell Ryan what that means.

RealSNR
12-25-2013, 12:47 AM
R8ers said he'd rather give McGroin a longer look than draft a QB this year?

Wasn't the Raiders' biggest problem going into the season the fact that they had the worst semblance of a QB roster in the entire NFL? Wasn't that the reason why everybody knew that they couldn't compete worth a shit for a postseason spot?

Saccopoo
12-25-2013, 01:18 AM

He's your man.

http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.barstoolu.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/11/KABOOOOOM1.gif.pagespeed.ce_.5UcrErKMBd.gif

Mav
12-25-2013, 03:04 AM
R8ers said he'd rather give McGroin a longer look than draft a QB this year?

Wasn't the Raiders' biggest problem going into the season the fact that they had the worst semblance of a QB roster in the entire NFL? Wasn't that the reason why everybody knew that they couldn't compete worth a shit for a postseason spot?

Im not sure on them being the worst.

Cleveland, Minny, Jax, Houston can all lay claim to that.

At least McGloin showed SOME promise.

The other turds? ZERO.

Phobia
12-25-2013, 03:47 AM
Im not sure on them being the worst.

Cleveland, Minny, Jax, Houston can all lay claim to that.

At least McGloin showed SOME promise.

The other turds? ZERO.

Minny had Cassel. Get with the program.

Mav
12-25-2013, 04:12 AM
Minny had Cassel. Get with the program.

My bad. Christmas fail. Speaking of which. Merry Christmas phobia

Phobia
12-25-2013, 04:14 AM
Merry Christmas. How in the hell did we let you get 7500 posts in 10 months? Unbelievable. Was your mother impressed?

Mav
12-25-2013, 05:15 AM
Merry Christmas. How in the hell did we let you get 7500 posts in 10 months? Unbelievable. Was your mother impressed?

Hmmm. Doubt it. Died from cancer last year sadly.

Phobia
12-25-2013, 05:28 AM
Here's my dilema:
1. Do I appear soft by wishing you condolences to your mother?
2. Do I call you on your horrific infatuation with with the Chiefs due to Alex Smiff even though roughly 14% of our patrons are fans due to Joe Montana's participation ribbon with the Chiefs?

It's a difficult spot to be in. If I kill you, I won't have to answer to any of these questions. Therefore, I command you to kneel before me. Do you think you could send me a picture of your girlfriend first?

J Diddy
12-25-2013, 05:37 AM
Here's my dilema:
1. Do I appear soft by wishing you condolences to your mother?
2. Do I call you on your horrific infatuation with with the Chiefs due to Alex Smiff even though roughly 14% of our patrons are fans due to Joe Montana's participation ribbon with the Chiefs?

It's a difficult spot to be in. If I kill you, I won't have to answer to any of these questions. Therefore, I command you to kneel before me. Do you think you could send me a picture of your girlfriend first?

You are either really wasted or really believe the hype.

I hope it's the former because I don't wish to drop a "say it ain't so" line on you.

J Diddy
12-25-2013, 05:38 AM
Hmmm. Doubt it. Died from cancer last year sadly.

I'm sorry about your mother. I lost mine of cancer at 17 and I don't suspect with time it gets any easier. My condolences.

Phobia
12-25-2013, 05:41 AM
You pick, JD. I enjoyed Costco's sales on some of my favorite beverages today. Milk, Rum, Smokestack, and Rum and Rum.

You decide bruh.

Phobia
12-25-2013, 05:43 AM
I'm sorry about your mother. I lost mine of cancer at 17 and I don't suspect with time it gets any easier. My condolences.

It gets easier for the dumbasses on this site who claim their mothers died but then they turn up living in their mother's basement ten mninutes later. Yeahn?

J Diddy
12-25-2013, 05:46 AM
You pick, JD. I enjoyed Costco's sales on some of my favorite beverages today. Milk, Rum, Smokestack, and Rum and Rum.

You decide bruh.

You ain't drinking miilk and rum are you? That's going to hurt tomorrow.

I need to check out a costco, never been in one.

J Diddy
12-25-2013, 05:48 AM
It gets easier for the dumbasses on this site who claim their mothers died but then they turn up living in their mother's basement ten mninutes later. Yeahn?

I don't think that's the case nor have I seen it happen like that.