PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 2014 FA FS: If wishes & butts were clusters of nuts, we'd all have a bowl of granola.

T-post Tom
12-27-2013, 06:34 PM
If the NFL Free Agent prognosticators are correct: the two top FA Free Safeties will be

1. Chris Clemons (Dolphins, current annual salary of $2,750,000)
2. Jarius Byrd (Bills, current annual salary of $6,916,000)

Pick em...

(F*** the repost PoPo)

Snapplez
12-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Q as fuck

T-post Tom
12-27-2013, 06:39 PM
Q as ****

Leave your mom out of this.

BlackHelicopters
12-27-2013, 06:47 PM
Fight it out on The Peoples Court

The Franchise
12-27-2013, 06:49 PM
And we won't be able to afford either one of them.

T-post Tom
12-27-2013, 06:55 PM
Fight it out on The Peoples Court

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9uS0GMfJUU0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

T-post Tom
12-27-2013, 06:58 PM
And we won't be able to afford either one of them.

Clemons should be affordable. Byrd wants big money. (And Byrd's missed time due to plantar fasciitis.)

In58men
12-27-2013, 06:59 PM
If I was a mod, the great members here at CP wouldn't have to read this Q

Dunerdr
12-27-2013, 07:00 PM
Clemons based on price and not having a dicked up foot. But I heard Kendrick Lewis could be had cheap.

T-post Tom
12-27-2013, 07:03 PM
If I was a mod, the great members here at CP wouldn't have to read this Q

If you were a mod, the great members here at CP still wouldn't care what you thought.

In58men
12-27-2013, 07:09 PM
If you were a mod, the great members here at CP still wouldn't care what you thought.

Nobody has ever liked you. Even Luv said your and idiot. Of all people......Luv.....that's deep.

T-post Tom
12-27-2013, 07:16 PM
Nobody has ever liked you. Even Luv said your and idiot. Of all people......Luv.....that's deep.

I don't need to be liked. Especially by nube pukes like you. But thank you for your interest in my thread. Have a nice day and die in dignity.

In58men
12-27-2013, 07:21 PM
I don't need to be liked. Especially by nube pukes like you. But thank you for your interest in my thread. Have a nice day and die in dignity.

Nube pukes? Put your light saber down Sheldon and come up with some better shit. Enjoy your heavy traffic flow in this garbage you call a thread.

T-post Tom
12-27-2013, 07:40 PM
Nube pukes...

Thank you for your continued interest in this thread. (Nice Sheldon reference! That was just a "Battlestar Galactica" short of witty.)

saphojunkie
12-27-2013, 07:42 PM

you joined a year ago and have eight thousand posts. You're like the Golden Corral of posters. There's nothing good, but there's a whole bunch of it.

Mr. Laz
12-27-2013, 07:54 PM
Already have big money at Safety,Wide Receiver and cornerback. So the upgrades at these position need to come from the draft imo.

Don't think we have much money at tightend or Oline(If Albert leaves) though.

T-post Tom
12-27-2013, 07:57 PM
Already have big money at Safety,Wide Receiver and cornerback. So the upgrades at these position need to come from the draft imo.

Don't think we have much money at tightend or Oline(If Albert leaves) though.

Not sure about the accuracy of this, but it's interesting (Don't read Bowe's numbers... you'll damage something.):

http://overthecap.com/teamcap.php?Team=Chiefs&Year=2014

TribalElder
12-27-2013, 07:57 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/friends004.gif

Mr. Laz
12-27-2013, 08:18 PM
Not sure about the accuracy of this, but it's interesting (Don't read Bowe's numbers... you'll damage something.):

http://overthecap.com/teamcap.php?Team=Chiefs&Year=2014

Fasano is making more than i expected.

A lot of money for a strong safety.

Bowe,Flowers,Dunta Robinson and Chase daniel are all overpayed imo

Robinson will be gone soon ... the others we are probablystuck with.

T-post Tom
12-27-2013, 08:33 PM
Fasano is making more than i expected.

A lot of money for a strong safety.

Bowe,Flowers,Dunta Robinson and Chase daniel are all overpayed imo

Robinson will be gone soon ... the others we are probablystuck with.

Agree on the overpaid players. Cutting Robinson and restructing Berry & Hali would make for some serious cap space. Hali has a $2M roster bonus. (Might see him traded.) Bowe is killing the cap. Too much dead money to trade. Dorsey and co. are going to have their hands full this off-season.

Psyko Tek
12-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Agree on the overpaid players. Cutting Robinson and restructing Berry & Hali would make for some serious cap space. Hali has a $2M roster bonus. (Might see him traded.) Bowe is killing the cap. Too much dead money to trade. Dorsey and co. are going to have their hands full this off-season.

trade Hali for what?
a safety, a Qb, a wr and a first rounder?
when doesn't houston get paid this year?
gonna be brutal

In58men
12-27-2013, 09:59 PM
you joined a year ago and have eight thousand posts. You're like the Golden Corral of posters. There's nothing good, but there's a whole bunch of it.

Apparently you missed the chocolate fountain of death.

RealSNR
12-27-2013, 10:09 PM
Kendrick Lewis is so terrible nobody even wants to throw in a troll vote for him

In58men
12-27-2013, 10:16 PM
Kendrick Lewis is so terrible nobody even wants to throw in a troll vote for him

ROFL.

T-post Tom
12-27-2013, 10:16 PM
trade Hali for what?
a safety, a Qb, a wr and a first rounder?
when doesn't houston get paid this year?
gonna be brutal

"Might see him traded." Just thinking that his current Pro Bowl nomination and name recognition help make him attractive trade bait. When you consider him staying in KC: look at his age, salary situation and Houston's emergence. What you have is a player that might garner more value in trade than he's worth to your team. It would definately be for a draft pick[s]. Which would be nice considering we don't have a second rounder. I respect and like Tamba, but his shelf life is shorter than Jared Allen's was when we traded him. But I'd only trade him for the right price. I'm not advocating a trade for cap dollar purposes only.

CaliforniaChief
12-27-2013, 10:19 PM
I'd like to see Sanders Commings develop into the FS moving forward. But if not, yeah let's draft one.

Easy 6
12-27-2013, 10:29 PM
I went with the more believable option... GAZ.

Would a successful, wily vet like him make a huge difference right away? ayup... but barring some deft sleight of hand by Dorsey with the cap, its going to be reeal hard to do.

Should we sacrifice veteran help at receiver for a dominant right now guy like this on defense, its a damn good question... is it a question of one or the other, or through clever cap manipulation can we get both a Byrd and Maclin?

I'm not nearly as schooled in cap politics as most of you, but is there ANY possible way to get two vets of that caliber, provided we eject some dead weight?

Byrd vs Maclin, wont someone please tell me we can theoretically have both and fill in any other blanks through the draft?....

T-post Tom
12-27-2013, 10:36 PM
I went with the more believable option... GAZ.

Would a successful, wily vet like him make a huge difference right away? ayup... but barring some deft sleight of hand by Dorsey with the cap, its going to be reeal hard to do.

Should we sacrifice veteran help at receiver for a dominant right now guy like this on defense, its a damn good question... is it a question of one or the other, or through clever cap manipulation can we get both a Byrd and Maclin?

I'm not nearly as schooled in cap politics as most of you, but is there ANY possible way to get two vets of that caliber, provided we eject some dead weight?

Byrd vs Maclin, wont someone please tell me we can theoretically have both and fill in any other blanks through the draft?....

Gaz wants to be the highest paid safety in the NFL. He may be the most talented player, but not sure he's the most believable. Not at his asking price.

philfree
12-27-2013, 10:39 PM
I normally wouldn't want an ex-Raider but I'm curious if Charles Woodson has anything left in the tank. I saw him in an interview and still wants to play next year.

T-post Tom
12-27-2013, 11:05 PM
I normally wouldn't want an ex-Raider but I'm curious if Charles Woodson has anything left in the tank. I saw him in an interview and still wants to play next year.

Would be nice, but all signs point to ...

http://www.4freephotos.com/images/batch/Empty-fuel-gauge511.jpg

Easy 6
12-27-2013, 11:15 PM
Gaz wants to be the highest paid safety in the NFL. He may be the most talented player, but not sure he's the most believable. Not at his asking price.

Kinda what i thought, Byrds looking to cash in on rep... gimme a talented, hungry young safety in the draft that Berry can school up.

And gimme a vet receiver who can step right into Reids system with 4.3 speed, a receiver with the iggles single game playoff yardage record... produce NOW, bitch.

T-post Tom
12-28-2013, 12:19 AM
Kinda what i thought, Byrds looking to cash in on rep... gimme a talented, hungry young safety in the draft that Berry can school up.

And gimme a vet receiver who can step right into Reids system with 4.3 speed, a receiver with the iggles single game playoff yardage record... produce NOW, bitch.

:thumb: