PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Total Chiefs Psychopath Cracks Me Up on Facebook

gblowfish
12-27-2013, 10:09 PM
I had a Facebook exchange today that totally cracked me up. This guy asked to "friend" me out of the blue a few weeks ago. He's one of those " Just drink the Red Kool Aid" Chiefs fans, like those who populate "Arrowhead Pride" and some of the other "Hear No Evil See No Evil Speak No Evil" Chiefs chat boards.

I (of course) hang out on Chiefs Planet, which is a comparatively unvarnished - and that's being kind- and certainly a more objective to downright critical site about the Chiefs. We argue all the time here, as you well know.

So anyway, this guy puts up this thread gushing about The Greatest Kicker in Chiefs History, Nick Lowery, and how under appreciated he is, and he should be in Canton and Blah Blah Blah.

All I said was "Will he slap me if I don't keep his balls warm?"

Then I mentioned that when given his chance to be a true hero, Lowery choked in the 1991 playoffs vs Miami. And so this guy starts sending me nasty messages and unfriended me like I'm the second coming of Kim Jong Il!

And I didn't even get a chance to ask him if Nick still loves Peter's...

Believe me, this poor bastard would get his stool seriously pushed in around this joint in a New York minute. It made me laugh, a really lot. So the moral of the story is, there's almost as many psychopaths out there on Facebook as we have here in the DC section, so be careful out there!

Here's a screen shot of the messages I got from him today. Enjoy! http://i43.tinypic.com/ws4if6.jpg

WakkaWakka
12-27-2013, 10:20 PM
Lol! That's the same douche who claimed he "knew a guy who knows Peyton Manning's agent" and said Manning to KC was a done deal. I called him out on it after he went to Dungver and the coward defriended me.

gblowfish
12-27-2013, 10:23 PM
He's pretty much the Joseph Goebbels of Chiefs Fandom....

Imon Yourside
12-27-2013, 10:26 PM
Lol! That's the same douche who claimed he "knew a guy who knows Peyton Manning's agent" and said Manning to KC was a done deal. I called him out on it after he went to Dungver and the coward defriended me.

In all fairness, it was a done deal and Peyton was about to sign a contract here when Scott demanded he pick up a gum wrapper he had dropped to sign it...the rest is history..even though unknown.

gblowfish
12-27-2013, 10:58 PM
When Frazod comes back, I'm going to ask him to try to friend this guy....

lewdog
12-27-2013, 11:00 PM
Anyone with grammar like that can't be taken seriously.....EVER.

Discuss Thrower
12-27-2013, 11:05 PM
The Chiefs might have the dumbest, ugliest fans by percentage compared to the rest of the league.

Dumbest by volume would be Dallas but still.. it's kinda embarrassing.

The Franchise
12-27-2013, 11:14 PM
I can't stand reading a majority of the thoughts of Chiefs fans on FB. They are mostly filled up with bullshit and rainbows.

Phobia
12-27-2013, 11:27 PM
The Chiefs might have the dumbest, ugliest fans by percentage compared to the rest of the league.

Just imagine how much worse it would be if I weren't here?

Deberg_1990
12-27-2013, 11:27 PM
There are always a certain segment of fans who think their team can do no wrong. I remember a cousin of mine cheering when Romeo was hired as HC. I skeptically pointed out his career coaching record. He wanted nothing to do with it and defriended me for rocking the boat I guess.

Rasputin
12-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Nick Lowery HOF ROFL

Phobia
12-27-2013, 11:39 PM
There are always a certain segment of fans who think their team can do no wrong.
Yeah. I call them "new fans" or "there for the tailgate" fans.

greg63
12-27-2013, 11:48 PM
That is, if nothing else, entertaining to read!

TinyEvel
12-27-2013, 11:54 PM
I sometimes read the comments on Chief Concerns and KCchiefs groups on FB and it really makes me appreciate the (mostly) level-headed team opinion on this board.

The larger FB community is rife with too many homers who don't know sh*t about football. And this is coming from a guy (me) who admittedly doesn't know very much about football. I mean, I'm not a scholar of the game but at least I know how to follow the game and not fire or bench any one player who makes an error, nor run JC 52 times per game.

Phobia
12-27-2013, 11:59 PM
I sometimes read the comments on Chief Concerns

I banned myself from that group after I said something I considered to be pretty upbeat to a lady and she lost her mind on me followed immediately by at least 3 white knights.

TinyEvel
12-28-2013, 12:01 AM
I banned myself from that group after I said something I considered to be pretty upbeat to a lady and she lost her mind on me followed immediately by at least 3 white knights.

I think I remember that.

BossChief
12-28-2013, 12:02 AM
Nick Lowery was a good kicker, but HOF?

Haha, no.

I mean, Ryan Succop has a better career FG%

Just Passin' By
12-28-2013, 12:35 AM

Go get a good gander at the Jets fan base. Most of them still can't walk upright.

Easy 6
12-28-2013, 01:21 AM
Got a real brain on your hands gb... use cawshun, seriuslee.

He don't need yer snotty strayt talk, get on bored the 3:00 hipe train outta negville or eet SHIT, poaser!

Dayze
12-28-2013, 01:46 AM
He's pretty much the Joseph Goebbels of Chiefs Fandom....

LMAO

Bwana
12-28-2013, 07:45 AM
You should have invited him in here for a chat. My guess is he wouldn't last a day.

BlackHelicopters
12-28-2013, 07:48 AM
Has the grammar skills of an eight year old.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
12-28-2013, 08:26 AM
faced book

hometeam
12-28-2013, 08:34 AM
That dude is on every chiefs facebook page spewing bullshit every day. Its best just not to engage him.

Carlota69
12-28-2013, 08:35 AM
I was also friends with that dude on FB til about a weeks ago, when i unfriended him. His Chiefs mangina was always pulsating, and i couldnt take it anymore. And you're right, that dude wouldn't be able to hang in this place.

Al Bundy
12-28-2013, 08:49 AM
What a putz. He would run crying from this place.

lewdog
12-28-2013, 09:01 AM
I've never understood people who post opinions on Facebook and then gets upset when someone doesn't agree with them. I've posted opinion posts and had very good discussions with people knowing that issues can be talked about without anyone having the be wrong.

Bob Dole
12-28-2013, 09:17 AM
Has the grammar skills of an eight year old.

Maybe because he is 8 years old?

Iowanian
12-28-2013, 09:30 AM
Everyone who is facedbookd friends with him needs to try very hard to recruit him to join here.

I can relate. I remember one time making a joke a bout cats on a message board and this crazy cat lady-guy wrote a manifesto on a blog page about it. Nuts everywhere.

J Diddy
12-28-2013, 09:32 AM
Everyone who is facedbookd friends with him needs to try very hard to recruit him to join here.

I can relate. I remember one time making a joke a bout cats on a message board and this crazy cat lady-guy wrote a manifesto on a blog page about it. Nuts everywhere.

A kitty cat manifesto?

gblowfish
12-28-2013, 09:34 AM
Eight year olds wouldn't take warm showers with Nick Lowery.

Unless he's entered the priesthood.

OK...that was wrong. Bad Blowfish....

tecumseh
12-28-2013, 09:49 AM
Nice facepush, George. Some people don't let facts get in the way of their fanlove.