PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tony Gonzalez Appreciation Thread!!

penbrook
12-28-2013, 01:54 PM
For the greatest Tight End in NFL History. Tommorow is Tonys last game. Tony you will be missed.

Mr_Tomahawk
12-28-2013, 01:55 PM
I hate you.

TribalElder
12-28-2013, 01:55 PM
He will be back next year

Tony trolls harder than Favre

BandwagonChiefsFan
12-28-2013, 01:57 PM
I wish we did not draft him. He would've been a superstar with a REAL QB.

Chief Pote
12-28-2013, 02:01 PM
Please stop with the gonzalez threads. Nobody cares about him, he left.

Adiós perdedor.

J Diddy
12-28-2013, 02:03 PM
Fuck him in every hole that he has.

TLO
12-28-2013, 02:04 PM
I don't understand the Tony G hate around here? :shrug:

In58men
12-28-2013, 02:14 PM
I'll always be a fan of TG. He's one of the reasons I became a KC fan. I live in Cali so if it wasn't for him there's a good possibility I would have been a Raider, Charger or 49er fan.

He made a difference in society. I could have became an Oakland and stabbed some KC douche bags.

milkman
12-28-2013, 02:16 PM
I'll always be a fan of TG. He's one of the reasons I became a KC fan. I live in Cali so if it wasn't for him there's a good possibility I would have been a Raider, Charger or 49er fan.

Just one more reason to dislike TG.

saphojunkie
12-28-2013, 02:17 PM
Quick equation.

If you hate Tony Gonzalez, then you are a moron.

Please apply to any and every poster.

Simply Red
12-28-2013, 02:22 PM
For the greatest Tight End in NFL History. Tommorow is Tonys last game. Tony you will be missed.

SeeingRed
12-28-2013, 02:23 PM
Hopefully he pulls a Brett Favre and comes out of retirement one more time next year to finish as a Chief.

In58men
12-28-2013, 02:24 PM
Just one more reason to dislike TG.

I make our fan base look like geniuses.

milkman
12-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Quick equation.

If you hate Tony Gonzalez, then you are a moron.

Please apply to any and every poster.

Here's a concept that's undoubtedly too difficult for simple minds like yours to grasp..

The stories of his douchiness as a person are numerous.

Anyone that doesn't recognize what he has accomplished on the field is an idiot.

But what he did on the field doesn't change thhe fact that he's douche.

Bowser
12-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Yeah, he's a prima donna for sure, but a tight end that can crack 100 touchdowns and 15,000 receiving yards in a 17 year career is worthy of praise. Truly a once a generation talent.

MTG#10
12-28-2013, 02:30 PM
Here's a concept that's undoubtedly too difficult for simple minds like yours to grasp..

Anyone that doesn't recognize what he has accomplished on the field is an idiot.

+1

Prima donna crybaby. Great talent though.

BigRedChief
12-28-2013, 02:43 PM
But what he did on the field doesn't change thhe fact that he's douche.And being a douche disqualifies him from being an NFL player? A Hall of Famer? What does off the field dochuery have to do with on the field performance?

Tony G practiced and played hard every down. He was one of the best of all time. He was traded. Didn't leave for FA big money. He deserves to be welcomed back to Arrowhead and his jersey # retired.

Bowser
12-28-2013, 02:46 PM

Is he a bigger douche than Dan Marino?

BlackHelicopters
12-28-2013, 02:49 PM
Taco Bell dump> Tony G

milkman
12-28-2013, 02:51 PM
And being a douche disqualifies him from being an NFL player? A Hall of Famer? What does off the field dochuery have to do with on the field performance?

Tony G practiced and played hard every down. He was one of the best of all time. He was traded. Didn't leave for FA big money. He deserves to be welcomed back to Arrowhead and his jersey # retired.

Did I say that you fucking dipshit?

milkman
12-28-2013, 02:52 PM
Is he a bigger douche than Dan Marino?

I don't give a rat's ass about Dan Marino, either.

J Diddy
12-28-2013, 02:53 PM

He cared so much about these fans that he repeatedly demanded a trade. I return that love with some of my own.

J Diddy
12-28-2013, 02:53 PM
I don't give a rat's ass about Dan Marino, either.

This x infinity.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
12-28-2013, 03:01 PM
Hopefully he pulls a Brett Favre and comes out of retirement one more time next year to finish as a Chief.

Vet minimum for a 17 year TE might be more than Charles makes :eek:

morphius
12-28-2013, 03:06 PM
Guy was a great talent for us, sadly never able to do anything in the playoff's while he was here. Too bad for us we didn't have review back in the Grbac game, otherwise his game winning TD might have counted.

Couldn't root for the guy after he left here, he wanted out of KC, so not being a Chiefs player I didn't have to care any more.

mlyonsd
12-28-2013, 03:15 PM
Guy was a great talent for us, sadly never able to do anything in the playoff's while he was here. Too bad for us we didn't have review back in the Grbac game, otherwise his game winning TD might have counted.

Couldn't root for the guy after he left here, he wanted out of KC, so not being a Chiefs player I didn't have to care any more.This sums up my feelings quite nicely.

Fat Elvis
12-28-2013, 03:16 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/stickjock/CurlyBillWellBye_zpsaa543fcc.jpg

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
12-28-2013, 03:19 PM

And he cared more about being a great football player than being liked by entitled fans. Don't remember hearing about him being a bad teammate either.

R8RFAN
12-28-2013, 03:25 PM

Adiós perdedor.

Will you care about him when he signs the 1 day contract and goes into the HOF as a Chief???

I thought so

JoeyChuckles
12-28-2013, 03:26 PM

It's not that hard to see, it's the exact same as Roy Williams. You left our team of your own accord, you're dead to us. Nothing against the guy, just his actions.

mikey23545
12-28-2013, 03:27 PM
I hope he pulls a Chuck Hughes tomorrow.

Imon Yourside
12-28-2013, 03:55 PM
Yeah, he's a prima donna for sure, but a tight end that can crack 100 touchdowns and 15,000 receiving yards in a 17 year career is worthy of praise. Truly a once a generation talent.

The baffling part is how a once in a generation talent can be called for so many Opi's. None of the other greats were called for anywhere near..probably more against Tony than his defender.

BigRedChief
12-28-2013, 04:09 PM
Did I say that you fucking dipshit?Woah whats with the immediate jump to name calling? I simply made a legitimate counterpoint.

GEEEZZ and people wonder why long time posters are leaving

Stewie
12-28-2013, 04:19 PM
Will you care about him when he signs the 1 day contract and goes into the HOF as a Chief???

I thought so

This isn't baseball you dumbfuck. I should have known you know nothing about the football HOF.

MMXcalibur
12-28-2013, 04:27 PM
I liked Tony G, so I am sad to see him go.

64 Chief
12-28-2013, 05:03 PM
Thank you Tony for all great Chiefs plays. You also made me a Falcons fan.

Window Licking Whiner
12-28-2013, 05:14 PM
how did that whole leave kc to get a SUBERBOWL thing work Out?

HonestChieffan
12-28-2013, 05:17 PM
I have a Tony G signed ball. Always figured some day it may be worth something. Guess I blew that one.

TRR
12-28-2013, 05:20 PM
In a time when KC could have used not only his talent but a veteran presence, TG asked to be traded to a contender (which limited his trade value). He repeatedly asked out of KC in the last few years as a Chief.

Glad to see him go out on a losing note. Not a fan.
Posted via Mobile Device

mlyonsd
12-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Interesting to contemplate how good Tony would have made Cassel/Haley/fat Scott look. And if they'd still be here if he hadn't been traded. /thread

The Bad Guy
12-28-2013, 05:33 PM
In a time when KC could have used not only his talent but a veteran presence, TG asked to be traded to a contender (which limited his trade value). He repeatedly asked out of KC in the last few years as a Chief.

Posted via Mobile Device

A whole lot of truth in this post.

Bwana
12-28-2013, 05:34 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah that's about how I feel about it, in short fuck him.

The Bad Guy
12-28-2013, 05:34 PM
Gonzalez should have never been traded.

GloryDayz
12-28-2013, 05:39 PM
I appreciate anything anybody did while a Chief (on the field); anything "positive" they did for another team is a big "fuck you in the asshole with a barbed 2x4" to them. As for most of the things they do off the field (short of murder), Meh....I've got other things to worry about

MTG#10
12-28-2013, 05:44 PM
Woah whats with the immediate jump to name calling? I simply made a legitimate counterpoint.

GEEEZZ and people wonder why long time posters are leaving

I take it you haven't met milkman. You have to admit you're counterpoint was pretty dumb since his point had nothing to do with TG's playing ability. You pretty much walked right into it.

gosampel
12-28-2013, 05:44 PM
Tony also had a lot of drops on 3rd down as a Chiefs too or do I need to prove video. His days was #bread as a Chiefs, but I see him out here you all won't I already see Donnie Edwards a couple of times

Easy 6
12-28-2013, 06:00 PM
I am completely apathetic about gonzo, while i loved his play for us through the years, he threw a fit to get out of here and got his wish... well, bye.

TRR
12-28-2013, 06:00 PM
Tony also had a lot of drops on 3rd down as a Chiefs too or do I need to prove video. His days was #bread as a Chiefs, but I see him out here you all won't I already see Donnie Edwards a couple of times

What language is this?
Posted via Mobile Device

MTG#10
12-28-2013, 06:02 PM
Tony also had a lot of drops on 3rd down as a Chiefs too or do I need to prove video. His days was #bread as a Chiefs, but I see him out here you all won't I already see Donnie Edwards a couple of timesWhen you're targeted on 3rd downs more than any other player in Chiefs history its not going to be hard to find some drops.

CallMeSquidwad
12-28-2013, 06:03 PM
For any of these absolute ****ing morons with the audacity to actually hate Tony G please go find a screwdriver and try and **** it :thumb:

The Bad Guy
12-28-2013, 06:09 PM
For any of these absolute ****ing morons with the audacity to actually hate Tony G please go find a screwdriver and try and **** it :thumb:

You probably lick your girl's clam on Monday after she told you she needed space for the weekend.

GloryDayz
12-28-2013, 06:49 PM
You probably lick your girl's clam on Monday after she told you she needed space for the weekend.

OK, I gagged! Rep!

Simplicity
12-28-2013, 07:04 PM
I am completely apathetic about gonzo, while i loved his play for us through the years, he threw a fit to get out of here and got his wish... well, bye.

I would've gotten out of here if I was him to... Least he got some good years in with an actual QB down in ATL.

Easy 6
12-28-2013, 07:14 PM
I would've gotten out of here if I was him to... Least he got some good years in with an actual QB down in ATL.

I get that, he wanted to win, hard to blame anyone for that, yet the move didn't really get him that much further along.

Guess i just don't have much sympathy considering all of the stories about what a dick he was to fans over the years, its easy to not like people who aren't personable to and appreciative of people who wanted nothing more than to praise the guy or get a quick picture etc.

Having said that, he certainly deserves to have 88 retired and his name put in the ROH in a nice ceremony.

splatbass
12-28-2013, 07:18 PM
I wish we did not draft him. He would've been a superstar with a REAL QB.

He is a superstar, WTF you talking about?

splatbass
12-28-2013, 07:19 PM

Adiós perdedor.

Your moniker is appropriate, you are butthurt. A lot of us care about him, he was one of the all time great Chiefs. I don't blame him for leaving. He was getting older and didn't want to go through a rebuild.

It is amazing how many of you take his leaving personally, as if he slapped you in the face or something. Stop being such insecure pussies.

Shaid
12-28-2013, 07:19 PM
Great TE. Thanks for a lot of great years TG.

Straight, No Chaser
12-28-2013, 07:44 PM
Still better than anything we have on the roster.

Retire a chief, be Smiffy's security blanket. Want to see the dunk at Arrowhead one more time.

J Diddy
12-28-2013, 07:58 PM
Still better than anything we have on the roster.

Retire a chief, be Smiffy's security blanket. Want to see the dunk at Arrowhead one more time.
any tight end we have on roster? Yes