And we beat them with 2nd stringers

Prison Bitch
12-29-2013, 06:45 PM
I don't care what the final score says.

Spoken like a true Chiefs fan.

We'll get-em next year.

petegz28
The call on the fake punt is flat out inexcusable. No explanation from the Refs at all. Just told everyone to not pay attention to what you just saw....

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
The call on the fake punt is flat out inexcusable. No explanation from the Refs at all. Just told everyone to not pay attention to what you just saw....

I agree with pete about the refs for once. It makes zero sense.

DomerNKC
12-29-2013, 06:46 PM
too bad moral victories don't count in the standings.

Hammock Parties
12-29-2013, 06:46 PM
My $ says otherwise

Marcellus
12-29-2013, 06:47 PM
too bad moral victories don't count in the standings.

Nobody lost anything on that but me and the Steelers. STFU

Three7s
12-29-2013, 06:47 PM
Chiefs backups sure played better than I thought they would.

A Salt Weapon
12-29-2013, 06:48 PM
I still cannot believe we just saw that, I hope the owner of the steelers raises some hell cause bitch-ass Clark won't.
Good to know forward progress gives you a first down even though the player is not down or no whistle blown, however as soon as the player fumbles then the play stops and the runner is magically down.
Fucking horseshit. No one in that game even cares, fucking pathetic.

MMXcalibur
12-29-2013, 06:48 PM

I only saw one replay and I didn't see Weddle go down.
That was some shit.

A Salt Weapon
12-29-2013, 06:49 PM
I still cannot believe we just saw that, I hope the owner of the steelers raises some hell cause bitch-ass Clark won't.
Good to know forward progress gives you a first down even though the player is not down or no whistle blown, however as soon as the player fumbles then the play stops and the runner is magically down.
Fucking horseshit. No one in that game even cares, fucking pathetic.

DomerNKC
12-29-2013, 06:49 PM
Nobody lost anything on that but me and the Steelers. STFUwe just limped into the playoffs so kiss my ass...

eDave
12-29-2013, 06:51 PM
we just limped into the playoffs so kiss my ass...

Seriously?

KCFaninSEA
12-29-2013, 06:55 PM
2-5 since a 9-0 start. Ya that is limping in

mr. tegu
12-29-2013, 06:55 PM
we just limped into the playoffs so kiss my ass...

We won the two games we needed to win. Any extra games we won would have done nothing except for help people with the false narrative that momentum matters going in to the playoffs.

DomerNKC
12-29-2013, 06:56 PM
Seriously?yes, seriously, n00b. I expressed disgust because we should have won and choked. He told me that only he could be disgusted because of his bet and that i should s t f u. I disagreed with his assessment and told him to kiss my ass, keep up rook...

OrtonsPiercedTaint
12-29-2013, 06:56 PM
Phyllis is getting blow jobs for beating the Chiefs 2nd stringers in OT ROFL

splatbass
12-29-2013, 06:58 PM

Nuthin' to see here, just move along.....

Gravedigger
12-29-2013, 06:59 PM

Even if we won today people like you would've still thrown out excuses like "3-4 limping into the playoffs." or "Our second string won this game, our starters are limping into the playoffs next week."

MahiMike
12-29-2013, 07:00 PM

What we learned today is that we have awfully good depth for the 1st time in a decade. It'll come in handy next week.

splatbass
12-29-2013, 07:00 PM

LOL, he's acting like he accomplished something. LMAO

Gravedigger
12-29-2013, 07:01 PM
yes, seriously, n00b. I expressed disgust because we should have won and choked. He told me that only he could be disgusted because of his bet and that i should s t f u. I disagreed with his assessment and told him to kiss my ass, keep up rook...

Ryan Vanderjagt/Elliot choked today. Get your shit straight instead of talking down to people because you have a higher post count.

Easy 6
12-29-2013, 07:01 PM
I don't care what the final score says.

YUP.

GoChargers
12-29-2013, 07:03 PM
Good game. We absolutely sucked and backed into the playoffs by a hair, no denying that. Didn't know the Chiefs were this deep, very impressed by how your backups played.

splatbass
12-29-2013, 07:04 PM
What we learned today is that we have awfully good depth for the 1st time in a decade. It'll come in handy next week.

I hope our coaches learned that some of these guys can be put in when starters are sucking. They covered the receivers better and got more pressure on the QB than the starters have.

Marcellus
12-29-2013, 07:05 PM
We just used 20 back ups to take another playoff team to 4 minutes left in OT and we are backing into the playoffs?

LMAO

Buzz
Ryan Vanderjagt/Elliot choked today. Get your shit straight instead of talking down to people because you have a higher post count.

:D

sd4chiefs

All the bandwagon Chargers fans are looking though their closets trying to find their football jerseys that they put away 3 years ago.

King_Chief_Fan
12-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Chiefs backups sure played better than I thought they would.

That is the real story here and it is a good one.
whiners carrying on about a mean nothing losss by a kicker can go to a Steeler board and cry with them.

we will see if Reid leverages the depth he has and win a couple of play off games

RINGLEADER
12-29-2013, 07:32 PM
My $ says otherwise

Why did you not want the Chiefs to win by 3? You should have gotten 9-10 points.

2bikemike
12-29-2013, 07:39 PM
All the bandwagon Chargers fans are looking though their closets trying to find their football jerseys that they put away 3 years ago.

Yep!

KC_Connection
12-29-2013, 07:40 PM
Pete's right on the mark here finally about the refs. Amazing.

GoChargers
12-29-2013, 07:42 PM

LOL, as if anyone's bandwagoning on to our shit franchise.

Shaid
12-29-2013, 07:54 PM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3782207/sdfake.gif

GloryDayz
12-29-2013, 07:55 PM
As we so often get, it was a moral victory.

DomerNKC
12-29-2013, 08:01 PM
Ryan Vanderjagt/Elliot choked today. Get your shit straight instead of talking down to people because you have a higher post count.how is that different than what i said? Chime in when you have something to add. Keep up, it moves fast here lurker...

warpaint*
12-30-2013, 10:12 AM

Ya I was thinking Reid should have called a timeout to give them more time to look at it. SD smartly ran a play pretty quickly.

fan4ever
12-30-2013, 10:33 AM
I said this in another thread but I just watched the replay on the fumble; here's a question...if the play had been blown dead, why did the official our player ran by after recovering the fumble wave his arms to show the play dead which he certainly would had the play been blown dead? Instead he reacted like it was a live ball...which it was. What a crock. This bugs me more than the illegal formation on the kick by far. I don't care about the Chargers/Steelers either way...just tired of getting hosed all my life as a Chief's fan.

GloryDayz
12-30-2013, 10:44 AM
I said this in another thread but I just watched the replay on the fumble; here's a question...if the play had been blown dead, why did the official our player ran by after recovering the fumble wave his arms to show the play dead which he certainly would had the play been blown dead? Instead he reacted like it was a live ball...which it was. What a crock. This bugs me more than the illegal formation on the kick by far. I don't care about the Chargers/Steelers either way...just tired of getting hosed all my life as a Chief's fan.

Perhaps our best chance of things getting a turn for the better is that this time, the missed call(s) happened to result in the Steelers potentially getting fucked out of a playoff spot. I have a sneaking suspicion that questions will be asked and a simple "ah shucks fellas, it's just a game" might not be allowed to be the answer.

That being said, with our luck, when the film is reviewed the Steelers will make sure the Chiefs aren't part of the discussion.

I'm sure Levy is sitting back in his lounger by now and just laughing at all of this.